Yellowstone erupts

What game do you play until civilization finally grinds to a halt and you eventually starve to death/get dragged out of your house by a horde of nigger orks?

Even if you're out in the boons nuclear power isn't going to stay on forever and solar power won't last long once the atmosphere is blocked with ash.

As for me, I have a few single player games I'd like to finish but I'd be extra depressed if I never finished them before the final blackout. I would say there's a few online games I wouldn't mind playing until the end but I figure between all hell breaking lose and the heartland of the USA essentially getting semi-nuked no one is going to bother maintaining server infrastructure. The best you could hope for would be a localized lan party.

I don't know about starvation when it comes to the end. I have enough bullets to blow my brains out multiple times but I don't know if I'd have the stomach for it. I kinda wish I knew more about drugs so I could just cook up some kinda chemical mixture that would give me one final "trip" before the end.

i grab a bag of dice and head to the forest with my prep gear. if things are peaceful and i need a game, /tg/. video games will not survive a major event like that. beta Holla Forumsirgins blowing their brains out will do the looters a favor.

What crops are you gonna grow without the sun?
How you gonna stay warm without any power during the permawinter?

Even if you're properly geeked out for survival this won't be some camping trip you finish after a month or so. Without even taking into account nuclear reactors being left unattended you're multiple levels of fucked unless you have several years worth of food stocked up in an underground shelter somewhere.

Modern nuclear reactors drop everything dangerous down a long shaft if something should go wrong
But yes you are correct, nothing will be able to live unless you have some kind of underground shelter stocked with food for decades

then accept death if there are zero survivable options, but i'm sure as fuck not going to twiddle my dick playing Fallout.

Ignorance is bliss.

Yeah its good to be European

nothing to see here

I'd probably just marathon the fuckhuge backlog I've been saving up, then eat a gun or something.

The problem is not all of them are modern. What about Indian point? That thing was built back in the 1970's. Did they ever bother to fully modernize it? What about fukashima? Where was it's failsafe? Or Chernobyl?

I'm not saying every nuclear facilty is a timebomb, but we have a lot of relics that need to be retrofitted or decommissioned altogether. Law of numbers I would say at least 3 or 4 of the older reactors will suffer a critical failure and there's not going to be anyone around to give a shit the sky is falling from yellowstone.

It'll be a real lively time. You'll have some good fun when the mudslims stop getting their gibs and you can finally begin the neo-crusades as various European factions battle for control of oil to keep from freezing to death.

I don't know about fallout but maybe I could go for Star Ocean 2.

The ash is going to cover the central and western part of the states, the ash cloud is going to cover the planet. Don't worry, everyone is going to get their own little piece of the apocalypse.

Making/keeping the fire isn't the issue. There's going to be an abundance of flamable material post yellowstone. The second part is more important, that is staying warm. Balancing your caloric intake vs how much wood you can harvest will be very important math to do. If you get sick or otherwise incapacitated for a time its gg.

Hopefully this hypothetical survival situation involves a group rather than some lone wanderer.

Why bother with gaymen at that point? You just got handed the greatest and spookiest survival openworld game.

You'd pretty much have to, hell humans are made to be in groups the size of a platoon.

How do I survive? I'm out of the immediate "you will fucking die" zone but not out of the "winter is going to fuck you in the ass" zone. I don't own any weapons aside a broad sword and I own two gasmasks with Russki filters.
I am in a city surrounded by niggers with a coal power plant visible from my house. Would taking it over and trading power for food be viable? I have a basic understanding of how it works (burn this shit and push turbines) but I don't have any friends aside from a retarded metalhead who collects milsurp and I certainly do not want his acquaintances in our group.

LET IT SNOW

Easy, raid sjw retards. What are they gonna do, hurl bad words at you?

Just say you're a tranny, and they'll let you beat them up.

dont get my hopes up, we are all doomed, and there is no escape

I'm out of the "you're fucked" zone but its safe to say that it makes little difference at best as you'll still have to wait out the decades of socio-political turmoil as a result.

Yellowstone probably would be erupting for a long time, user. Well after you're already dead.

Ever heard of HAARP or Death STAR?

*probably won't be

This goes beyond Holla Forums-tier and flies straight into the realm of fucking Alex Jones.

Jonesy thinks them gnatzhees run everything.

I least I have muh raifu. I may not live but I won't be the first to die.

The thing is is that I have no funs and I'm a manlet. I have an English broad sword as my only defense and some robes I made for a tech priest costume.
Should I take over the power plant and act as mechanicus; taking all technologies and hoarding it?

I would probably stop playing video games and would join one of the local groups which hunt down muslims and gypsies.

Beside that i would shoot anyone who speak france or are from London… just in case