Does anyone know of any online games or MMOs that have high quality role-play?

Does anyone know of any online games or MMOs that have high quality role-play?

I used to play WoW on Argent Dawn EU, talking WOTLK to early Cata, when the RP was pretty good. Not cath square statues, guilds like Sons of Thoradin, etc. I really need my RP fix and basically since WoW's gameplay got worse, the RP did. I quit WoW in late Cata. I NEED some quality RP in a preferably medieval setting, PLEASE does anyone have any recommendations?

runescape

>>>/tg/

You might want to look at either Ultima Online or Star Wars Galaxies on private servers, you can play crafting/social focused characters

Roleplay in a video game, online format, with multiple players on a server. This isn't /tg/

possibly NWN1 and 2
just stay away from the ERP servers, including that high-pop one

Elder Scrolls Online

SWG was probably the best MMO to RP in. Probably even moreso now that it's only private server, so the hardcore autist RPers are the only ones left doing it.

user, just because there is a community in a game for something, doesn't mean it's good. I would know, I've stumbled upon them often. They take forever to write shit up and if an outsider stops to watch they freeze up. You're supposed to RP wherever, not in clustered groups. Only nice thing about them is that they say I'm cute

This genera needs a kick in the head.

Lord of the Rings Online, Landroval server specifically has a shitload of RPers and RP events. It's also got being one of the only not-shit/mechanically complex MMOs still around thing going for it, unlike ESO.

Second Life

SWGemu has a whole eternal LARP town on Rori. Even non-citizens have to abide by at least parts of their RP code, like never carrying weapons around (that one's inconvenient, their shuttleport is the closest to FP farming spot). When they spot any tourist, their mayor and his furfag sheriff immediately appear on site, then more goons log in and sit in front of cantina, waiting for the tourist's first fuckup. Savareen's mayor is buddy buddies with the devs; more than one person got permabanned for breaching the RP code.

There is an exclusive brothel somewhere on Tatooine, still fully operational. I've never been there myself, as it's invite-only, but I know someone who used to be on the VIP list and the place is still running. The highest quality ERP is locked behind some heavy networking, which is a great deal of extra RP.

Finally, Basilisk will be getting jedi vs BH and Corellian Corvette in upcoming publish 9. The former town of local BH guild is gone, but I heard they relocated somewhere else on Naboo. They've got their own doctors and entertainers in Kaadara already and the group is still recruiting more slaves.

Are you dumb boy?

user?

You see that shit everywhere now, people seem to know what RP means but not the LA part (nor do they investigate). It's prime bait material, you heard it here first.

He probably is a goon. Goons love the word LARP.

It wouldn't be the first time that goons spread something stupid by being even more stupid.

Just being able to pick multiple starting zones would do a lot to help immersion. It's so fucking retarded that a level 1 wizard and a level 1 warrior are both treated like new recruits of some militia.

AD EU isn't that bad if you're selective about who it is you roleplay with, user. Avoid Stormwind like the plague though. That place needs to burn.

How long have you been on AD and give me your list of guilds you've been associated with/in.

Or your characters.

Eat a dick. Image boards are anonymous for a reason.

Gladly share cringe though. Pic related.

I'm asking because I want to know if you're a shitter or not dumb dumb, just when you started on AD and a guild or two you were in

FFXIV

About seven or eight years ago, I think. Not been in any RP guilds though, they're all terribad. I tend to just OOC'ly keep in touch with people that aren't completely retarded and plan RP that way. I mostly play on a Highborne arcanist these days. Not saying more, faggot.

There's a project to add online multiplayer to openMW that you can try. I haven't used it so I'm not sure if it's good or not, but I think it would be pretty fun especially with friends on a private server.

Get out.

wat iz dis pepe fam? owo

Wew lad!
Potatoes are only played by reddit tier meme faggots.

Rp is for loser and queers, your otherkin sexual fantasy has no place here.

High quality roleplaying does not exist online because the only people who bother engaging in it are autistic sexually frustrated degenerates and rules lawyers.

So any MMO's where I can RP as a loli who has to have her held everywhere she goes so she doesn't get lost?