Wolf Among Us

Just finished the Wolf Among Us and I'm sad now that there hasn't been a sequel. It's probably the only good Telltale interactive experience they've made. The visuals were great, whoever was in charge of the art direction really knew what they were doing. Story was okay even if every preview to the next episode was a lie.

Its a shame TT are now just going to make endless batman interactive experiences

pls respond

Shame they rewrote the whole thing after people figured it out. First episode was great but was then a continual downward slope of quality.

Such is the fate of telltale being shit and writing by the seat of their pants

you're only baiting yourself at this point

Please do not bully in my thread.

displaying your weakness for all to see equals to suicide in this place

You should try the Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2. I personally really enjoyed them.

Actual spoiler warning for image.

Really? I played the first episode and a bit and liked the story but couldn't stand the "gameplay".
For the sake of my curiosity, what was the original story and how did they fuck it up just to keep it a "mystery".

Nigger are you high?

Did you like season 3? Genuinely curious because I liked seasons 1&2 but thought 3 was shit.

It was my favorite. I didn't like 2 all that much.

The original story was that the ginger guy was the original murderer, and since everyone figured it out immediately they had to spend three months rewriting the entire story. Reason people were able to figure it out within episode 1 is that he shows up in a lot of scenes randomly, which was a common cliche with noir titles.

So you just watched a movie and came to Holla Forums?

Try Holla Forums maybe

I thought Sam & Max were actual games, though

It was such an obvious red flag, too. Why they made him stand out so much for that one second boggles my mind. I always figured it was just a red herring, but it was really on the nose and sloppily done.

Shit, I never knew this. Kinda explains why the actual murderer and ending were weak.

I was also annoyed that I knew immediately that the ending to episode 1 was bullshit because I actually read Fables for a bit

Ditto. I played the first ep like 10 times over in the first couple of months because of how good the atmosphere and tone was of the game, and how much I liked the characters and the plotting. Then the second ep came out and everything after just felt horribly rushed compared to ep 1.

TWAU had a lot of potential but their rewrites ruined the entire thing. Personally, I wouldn't have cared if they just ran with the original script after people had figured it out. It's not as though the rewrite was any better. The intro song is awesome too. First time their engine actually suited the art style they were going for.

Season 2 is pretty shitty. I only really liked Clem and Ken. and when everyone is telling you that you should betray Kenny because he's emotional over literally just losing his new girlfriend after all the shit that happened in S1, while all being complete dumbasses.

Also, why wasn't Nate from 400 days in S2? Does he turn up in the new seasons, because I haven't bothered with them yet

I hate everyone that gave money to this company

They are, season 3 starts to veer off a little from the first two but it's still good.

fucking nu-Holla Forums

No, you've got it wrong, it's not batman that's endless here, not even cape shit, it's endless walking dead visual novels forever.

This is because of the success of the original walking dead, starting with S2 and the wolf among us, TT started stretching themselves incredibly thin trying to get two episodic games out the door on a regular basis, with all the best writers and attention going to The Wolf Among Us, while iirc, they hired cheap freelance writers to shit out season 2.