ITT character select screens that you can't fucking get past

ITT character select screens that you can't fucking get past

no shill

The game sucks anyway, so why would you want to?

The truth behind BDO character creator is while photorealistic it's limited as fuck. You can either make a complete abomination or some generic looking sameface person, usually asian, with nothing in between.
Complete lack of dress up and accessories selection doesn't help.

While games like PSO2 also have pretty limited tools for face morphing, at least it has a bunch of straight up different face models for you to fuck with AND shitton of accessories that you can tweak around and bullshit amount of costumes.

Do you actually have autism? Because not being able to tell faces apart is an autistic thing.

BOD has one of the worst sameface cases.
Even with different hair and make up all those women on second pic in op look the same.

I think you might legitimately have autism

I don't like the word autism being thrown around for no reason on imageboards but I have to agree on this one.

You know, for all that character creator CAN do, it actually has a UI too poor to mean anything. I ended up shitting out a nice looking character but it was way too much hassle for a normal person to go through, not to mention how easy it was to just fuck everything up if you didn't navigate through 3 menus avoiding an accidental click to save your progress every 30 seconds.

I bet all those OC sanic characters look different for you too.

im sorry it must have been a harsh awakening to you user

THEY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME

The problem is lack of skill, the users bases different characters off the same base face which means they'll look the same. Notice how the first and third look the same? Or the fifth and seventh. The second, fourth and eigth look different though.

SECOND ONE LOOKS DIFFERENT BECAUSE HER JAW IS SO BIG IT CLIPS THROUGH THE HAIR

They're fucking chinese plastic dolls user, perhaps you're the one with autisim

WADNIAWDIJOIOHDAWOHIAWDIHOOIJH WIIW
'FUNFUNUYUINYUN SUPER FUCKING COMEDIDCIC, VERY NIGGER OF YOU

Awooooo

i probably have more fun creating characters in honey select than i do actually "playing" it

Nigga I seriously believe you need to get your eyes checked as they all hold the same facial structure. The only one difference there is possibly the positioning of the eyes as for example look at the Lucy Liu preset. Everything else is the bloody same.

all of the faces in the OP look like they were made off of the same retarded anime girl translated to 3d template
if you sexually fixated on anyone other than formulaic abstract drawings or your relatives you'd know that different people are supposed to have differently shaped faces

This ^
I mean you don't have to be a art major to tell it's the same copy/paste method used for each of the models.

people who continue to be tricked by gook lies deserve to be mocked

What lies? BDO devs openly announced all changes that game will underwent after each stage of closed and open beta tests.
Their primary target audience - korean working kettle - didn't like amount of freedom and control game initially had because fucking critical thinking and awareness, so they actively asked devs to make it into more traditional grinder, which it in the end became.
Not at any point there were any lies.

Wait.
Seriously?

Because after long day of work all they need is mindlessly hacking at mobs, kinda like musou game. Why do you think ALL korean games are the same? Because shit where you need to actually dedicate your attention to just doesn't sell there.
I mean the same happened to WOW, people were constantly complaining about difficulty, complexity, reliance on social interaction etc etc, so we ended up with what we have to day.

Well fuck I can't find that forum screen cap where all of this info and changes were lined out. I bet somebody has it saved.
Dude was really fucking disappointing with each new beta test becoming more and more standard korean mmo instead of played driven alive game it was supposed to be initially.

That makes me real fuckin upset.
Well fuck it going back to Yakuza 0, at least I can't be hurt there.

What was it initially?

How many Asians do you know, user? Grinding is all their soulless, insect minds know.

I really fucking needed to save that post.
Basically everything was player driven - economy, trade routes, fishing spots, all that shit.
You could war over territories and stuff.
PvP was super open etc etc.
Basically Holla Forums's dream mmo that no whale would play.

idk, none of that sounds appealing at all to me

did it still have musou style gameplay?

Combat and the world map were left mostly unchanged.

An "open world" musou sounds like something that's absolutely perfect for me right now, to be honest.

how are her boobs coming out of the painting?

dude I literally posted less than a second before you posted this

Nice damage control. You must get a good workout moving those goalposts so hard

Dragon's Dogma.
I can never get my characters look just right. I usually just end up playing as a Madeleine clone.

The only difference is the angle, you double nigger.

just a continuation of the Holla Forums tradition of coming into threads just to act retarded

And yet their civilization is total shit.

Every damn game should steal Black Desert's creation engine. That shit is just damn. Why the fuck doesn't everyone have it?