Is there any game with a greater universe than Warhammer 40k video game series?

Is there any game with a greater universe than Warhammer 40k video game series?

Is there any game with a greater universe than Dark Soul video game series?

yes

Check my doubles.

Very nice.

Vague, low effort and off by one.

Cute Kemo there.

You mean Dawn of War? 40k is a tabletop war game user, and a pretty boring/expensive one at that.

What's so fucking great about 40K anyway? They just ripped a bunch of sci-fi AND fantasy stereotypes and bundled them together with no coherency, artistic or otherwise.
It's shit run by SJWs that doesn't respect its own "lore" that was a clusterfuck to begin with.

Game's fun to play

I mean, so is the Elder Scrolls- that doesn't mean it can't be great just because it's not 100% from-the-ground-up original.

What games? Mobile shit? Weak starcraft and WC3 clones? There is nothing of value in the franchise.

That sounds like some generic japanese music.

TES is the next level of garbage.

People see what they like in it, and since the setting is so vast(not deep) that literally anything is feasible to an extent in it. So japanese weaboo mecha fighting cobbled together scrapheaps by green soccer hooligans is not unrealistic and appeals to some.
That's what 40k basic intent was, so it's mission is accomplished.
That I cannot disagree with, especially on the it's lore angle. Artistically, it tends to be more coherent then not.
I'm curious about this, care to explain?
Again you're not wrong.

Strangereal best video game universe.

nigger, 40k is a clusterfuck of GRIMDERK that is constantly getting retconned and doesn't move anywhere. i mean papa smurf just woke the fuck up and fuck all has happened, he's just pissed and told the highlords to take a back seat

Actraiser, Doom, EYE, Final Fantasy, Ecco.

Pokemon

No nigger, the actual tabletop wargame.

Is there any person with a greater lust for cock than OP?

IDK original maybe?
I also sure Battletech and some other tabletop games with vidya spin-offs.

I don't understand why warham's space marines are meant to be anything special when 90% of them can't even fly and none of them carry atomic weapons.

You where thinking of dicks when you posted that.

Yes

show me lolis

You know he's too lazy to do that.

Warcraft

Only if you're a faggy dex build that needs to roll all the time

Oh boy a memegame thread

That's not remotely true.

I want a Warhammer game that takes place during the ass end of the Age of Strife when Emps sent forth his Thunder Warriors to clean up the ruins of Terra that were filled with various heretics, mutants, and techno-barbarians in the Unification Wars which led to the creation of the space marines.

Sounds like a great moba waiting to happen. :^)

The thread is saved.

I made a slight edit.