gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JqTzc
archive.is/eqHVm
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
tcrf.net/Category:Games_with_regional_differences
archive.fo/3f1aY
archive.is/0UWCP
archive.is/6nrOs
archive.is/0HvXL
archive.is/69hzP
archive.is/Y6AcH
archive.is/413Jp
archive.is/DjpiF
archive.is/R29f0
archive.fo/jkAOL
youtube.com/watch?v=6ajGKDnWu7E
archive.is/5WV2b
archive.fo/2jTdo
archive.is/4VDs5
archive.is/baF2o
archive.is/fzoaS
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
archive.is/Nl9i3
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/876597600732012545
blog.japantimes.co.jp/japan-pulse/).
archive.is/M69lE
archive.is/I7OWZ
archive.is/NzqA1
archive.is/z9jfD
archive.is/ELaao
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=5019.0
youtube.com/watch?v=0UI9cF9OJaU
archive.is/6cvr1
archive.is/sW2Xs
archive.is/yiPOy
archive.is/NWKYX
archive.is/RBueN#selection-129.0-129.411
imgur.com/a/HQpHJ
nichegamer.com/2016/03/18/nintendo-bravely-second-side-quests-changed-from-japanese-feedback/
pastebin.com/MEjSqUzq
youtube.com/watch?v=AsjWqCHPZ0w
archive.is/UaASy
archive.is/PaXdj
nichegamer.com/2016/01/supposed-gay-conversion-scene-in-fire-emblem-fates-being-removed-from-western-versions/
nichegamer.com/2016/07/10/tokyo-mirage-sessions-co-director-shares-disappointment-western-changes/
nichegamer.com/2016/02/xseed-games-tom-lipschultz-details-localization-and-the-nuances-of-japanese/
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
nichegamer.com/2015/10/21/nintendo-censored-story-content-in-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/
archive.is/TnuHu
archive.is/6kDHN
archive.is/64zD8
archive.fo/Ibba7
archive.fo/puxD6
archive.is/3jbD3
archive.is/fNxFt
archive.is/0m298
archive.is/Er5yb
twitter.com/Morbid_Complex/status/877160085792989184
archive.is/tcXU9
archive.is/5XGBx
politics.ox.ac.uk/index.php/profiles/nick-alexander.html
archive.is/b3poY
sega-16.com/2008/09/interview-nick-alexander/
archive.is/9RBod
retrogamer.net/profiles/company/virgin-games/
archive.is/x7xUg
ey.com/UK/en/Home/National-Equality-Standard
archive.is/1gLua
ey.com/uk/en/issues/operational-effectiveness/national-equality-standard
archive.is/dcMKc
web.archive.org/web/20120305215705/http://www.imaginenations.org/bios/david_bell.aspx
archive.is/E7F7r
archive.is/WYDSt
archive.is/nyMsJ
thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/15980-outcome-based-education-skinnerian-conditioning-in-the-classroom
archive.is/jP5Ri
pastebin.com/CE1qV0Bm
archive.is/Y9rM0
archive.is/YJ0n7
archive.is/iZMth
archive.is/ycuLH
archive.is/ze9Mo
archive.is/cJOo7
archive.is/Rg72x
archive.is/WlXin
archive.is/MNKVp
archive.is/MUtfW
archive.is/rfqBG
archive.is/ZDOjv
twitter.com/Leviathan4444/status/877495062611021824
archive.is/X1um1
archive.is/wqiQa
twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/877522904329715713
twitter.com/witchergame/status/583251215766556672?lang=en
archive.is/aTIfI
archive.is/atViY
archive.is/I53tT
archive.is/1H9aY
archive.is/L0lww
archive.is/Aelkx
archive.is/DBXe5
archive.is/crumg
archive.is/JJ48H
archive.fo/EzAbT
archive.is/6YDCM
archive.is/nny6U
archive.is/SR804
archive.is/MWjWv
archive.is/MWjWv/6008e4ffe6398a8d8835a94e01ebeeb25984a96c.jpg
archive.is/hrSNf
archive.is/YZ0zh
archive.is/c1VBe
archive.is/a45nt
archive.is/5BS58
archive.is/YXTyk
twitter.com/mombot/status/877662052424138753
archive.is/BpxCv
youtube.com/watch?v=wf1NixVQb6U
Stop
archive.fo/em6i4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/JqTzc

WHY IS NINTENDO STILL CUCKED!?!?

legend of heros 7 translation for psp is leaked
just say'n

thoughts on Brian Fagioli?

look what youtube is doing

Say what you will about Jim, his newest video might be his best.

He agreed to sit on my face

FUCK YOU

Because you tou-
HOLY SHIT THAT PIC IS CREEPY!

archive.is/eqHVm

Fuck I'm so elated.

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Don't forget to dig into Nintendo & Treehouse's past works!
tcrf.net/Category:Games_with_regional_differences

Are these latin american countries you're mentioning also communist dictatorship with closed borders and extremely controled people? And what makes you think the american products will ever reach the people? It's not a free economy, the government keeps all the riches and good products while the population eats the scraps.

Giving more money to Cuba through trade won't help the people, it will just make the dictatorial government richer. And your idea of "smuggling american culture" also wouldn't work, because with open trade now the government have way more money to invest in population control, which means anyone they get with a american magazine, or anyone they even hear talking about american culture, will get a one way ticket direct to prison (if they are lucky).

There is no way to help a communist dictatorship by giving money to the dictator.

rapefugee
applegee
tied'n gee
high g
ayyy jee

So… can you confirm me that a Holla Forumsack made a video to ask Pewdiepie to cuck him for the greatness of the arian race?

#MoreThanATerrorist is getting popular.

GAYMERGAAAAAAAAAYS

archive.fo/3f1aY
archive.is/0UWCP
archive.is/6nrOs

archive.is/0HvXL
archive.is/69hzP
archive.is/Y6AcH

archive.is/413Jp

Holy shit.

NISA is also on damage control for doing their usual shit job
archive.is/DjpiF

GAYMERGAYS, GO HOME!

Fresh Rebuild OC

We are already home, you idiot! That's the point of the internet!

Who would've thought their spices were shit?

Rapefugitive

Good.

Saved.

Feminine benis.

No wonder danganronpa was god awful.

The sad part is I still see people try to defend this on any of their related forums. Steam seems to have a lot of shills that are freshly made accounts or people that try to act like they are against censorship and people criticizing NISA are damaging to people who are against true censorship. You even have people who try to act like Trump supporters, but then pull that whole card about how terrible people against censorship are and how it makes SJWs look much better.

Said no one ever.

Is that Father's Day comment accurate? I've got the YT logo ad-blocked. Wouldn't put it past them.

Why every time someone talks about him they come with a variation of this phrase? Nobody gives a shit about him, it make it look like we are constantly bitching about him. He's the one who had a massive fit over reddit's mildly criticism. If people want to post his stuff just post it, you don't need a disclaimer

nobody likes refugees except for some lefties. Even in countries like france or sweden you will find a shitload of people that hate them.

I didn't see a single thing from them, not sure if they did one for monthers day.

Well, even if it is true, these quads are wasted in something obvious.

You know, this actually shows why games get worse. It's almost impossible to find good games anymore because people hire total idiots.

And now they've made secondaries look good in comparison by shitting on 2hu. I don't have that webm where Aya says "Whoa"

I didn't ask for those, but I gladly take them.

I didn't see anything about father's day from them. That refugee video is up to 62 thousand dislikes now, though.
archive.is/R29f0

They're just blatantly making shit up!
HOLY SHIT someone with some actual goddamn common sense!
Of course he says this, thinking that it's hard for women to get into the game industry. No you tranny faggot, it's hard for you because you're a deformed freak normal people instinctually don't want to be around. It's funny he says this, while the REAL woman says different.
But of course, droves of morons in powerful positions will agree with the inverted penis monster rather than the real woman.

Quads for truth.

How come this flew under our radar?

also shilling for Christine Carmack's game and other friends

archive.fo/jkAOL

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE BOTNETOLI

They're doing more than just that.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ajGKDnWu7E

Is this girl still around? Wasn't she a cam whore or something?

Who?

Whats wrong with her face, she looks kind of cute in other pictures

she's getting fat

angles and a well positioned light

Women age like milk.

looks like dude

Created this gem

archive.is/5WV2b

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY GIVE THIS A READ?

archive.fo/2jTdo

Any new locon dub dubs? Been a while I went on sad panda since I exhausted the enema and anal birth tag.

coi with the interviewer interviewee?

They tried to make >her the indie clique's darling after LW became too much of a hassle

Except nip woman they age like fine wine.

She's GamerGate

more that it has to do with OP:Timber more than anything

I want NISA dismantled.

Simple, upgrade to win7 or Linux.

Depends on where they're from

Mixed bag. The ones in the states definitely age like a corpse in the summer heat

Lol they look like they're 50 before they're even 25

Smoking when they're young, everything goes to shit after the first child and few years of marriage

They have some of the best aging I've ever seen

What the fuck are you even doing

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing

who is this

I guess canada was cucked from the very start.

Talking about the Thunderfoot fag, whatever happened to that one whore that got the media on her side saying that Thunderfoot followers ruined her business? After anons digged, fount out her business was in the shitter before her spat with thunderfoot

If you mean the >girl then read the thread. If you mean who made the video it was this guy

Vert will always be shit.

i am lookingfor some late 90s song that was basically sampled chainsaw noices with no lyrics

Must…resist…cards!

Meant the video, thanks.

Why would someone play that awful trabslation? Why? In fact, the writing is one of the strong points of the series, so it's even worse.

Dammit Japan give the ara some love.

Yes, I read it from previous bread. It's on topic.

What makes you think they would want you?

Their loss is our gain.

Nips cant resist the great white cock

Good. Anything that's relevant that can be pulled from it? A tip of the hand sort of thing, or is it just generic kotaku bullshit?

And they say journalism is dead.

I never said they would want me you dingus, I just said that their older women are nice, so they should perhaps respect the ara.

They're still trying to push this girl as a next big indie darling?

Do they mean Anglicized names, like Stan or Bill? Because there's nothing wrong with writing out a name in a alternative lettering system.

I think you've gotta give credit to the blacks.
They look old fast, but then they kinda stay at that point.
That 110 year old WWII vet probably gets carded for senior discounts.

Somehow, I think Japan will be fine.

I don't see how that statement implies he thinks he's wanted.
He wants Japan to take care of it's own.

No thats just how you reel them in, thats what my hentai doujins taught me.

These are pretty interesting.Sanae's previous version was kind of difficult to tackle. Hell I was still wondering how I would do it, that one is quite interesting though.

Remilias card, the logo might have some interesting possibilities, though careful with the white and the light gray background, might be better off making it strictly 2 tone.

How's this for Remilia?

despite her obvious involvement in the clique, I never had as much animosity toward Freeman as much as I did the Literally Who crew or the goony beard men (speaking of, did the HIV finally claim Chris Kluwe? I haven't heard from him in forever).

Her "games" are shit, and she got shilled hard by the usual suspects, but I think she was mostly quiet by comparison and ignoring the nepotism and tons of favourable coverage she got from thirsty journos, didn't really start slapfights for attention or constantly inject herself into every outrage du jour unless I'm forgetting something

I want to do lewd things to Flan and Remilia.

I remember reading doujins where a girl said that girls are into lewd things. A lot of good /ss/ artists are women from what I've heard. In Japan, fanservice goes both ways. SJWs don't understand it.

The comment section is golden.

There was this.

How out of touch from reality are these writes?

archive.is/4VDs5
archive.is/baF2o

archive.is/fzoaS

Set aside the kotaku brand bullshit, absolutely there is a lot of relevant info. Such as.

Q: Wait, aren't you a video game translator or something? You mention video games a lot.
A: Kind of…but not really. First of all, if I'm anything, it's a video game project manager (see above). Several of our clients are video game companies, but they send us a wide variety of material, only some of which is actual video games. I check financial documents, proposals, business correspondence, video game dialogue, video game instruction manuals, iPhone apps, and more. We have clients outside of the game industry as well.
Q: So you don't actually do any translation yourself?
A: For the most part, no. If a project is small enough or on a rush schedule, we sometimes do the translation in-house, but there is always another English native who checks the finished product before delivery.

Q: How did you get the job?
A: I responded to an ad in the Japan Times. I was very lucky.

Q: How do I get a job as a project manager?
A: I have no idea. Look around for companies on the Internet and send off resumes and cover letters. Join the Google Group for Japanese translation – sometimes jobs get posted there. Those are my best suggestions.

Q: How do I get a job as a freelance translator?
A: Another question I can't really answer. I can tell you how my company hires freelancers. We always accept resumes, and generally we send prospective translators a translation trial. If the trial is good enough, we add them to our list of translators, but you have to be particularly good to break into our group of regulars.
So I guess the answer is send out resumes and emails to as many translation companies as possible. Get in touch with the project managers who work at the companies. Get registered on their list. Stay in touch with them but don't be annoying, and don't ever come across as entitled, no matter how good of a translator you are.

ALERT MOTHERFUCKERS, ASSUMING THIS IS TRUE, THAT MEANS IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS OF TRANSLATING, DON'T BE A DESPAIR FAGGOT, DON'T FALL FOR THE YOU CAN'T LEARN JAP MEME, IF YOU CAN DO IT, MOUNTAIN DEW IT

IMO it's not enough just to chop the treehouse down, and to alert the japs of NoA \ NoE lies to NoJ. In the long term, the cancer must be chemo'd by having non socjus people in the industry as well.

Based Cruz?

It's almost like he's mocking them

but if there are some coi it would be the icing on the cake

I wonder if it is hard to start your own country and nuke all others…

WE NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THIS
archive.fo/2jTdo

>Holla Forums trying to get /cuteboys/ to tolerate trannies
how adorable.

Stay on topic
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

Western Ops
Meme & OC creation.
- Post examples of NoA censorship (or vidya censorship in general).
- When making the OC - Compare the two- then add the censored one again and show what it'll be like int the future.
- Also add sales figures of censored/uncensored games.
- Add the quote & link to the article.

Also share around the article & Tweets:
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
archive.is/Nl9i3

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/876597600732012545

Mombot and some other "big" GG heads also tweeted stuff out about it, so RT them as well to spread the news.

'Japan Ops
We need analysis on the new letter we drafted for 2chan & translators & someone to post it all.
>>>/gamergatehq/330886

Literally everybody is into lewd things. If they say otherwise, they are lying.
They don't understand anything

It's quite possible she only did make $300,000… as the base payment for taking on the role.
Hollywood contracts have to be carefully constructed by actors to ensure they actually get paid, because a movie that breaks a billion dollars can be carefully accounted to net $0 in the books, and actors don't get their share of the revenue.
I'm sure it'll take a bit of time for all that to get sorted out and some lawyers have to wrestle with each other before Gadot herself figures out what she actually makes from the film.

North Korea tells me it would be very difficult.

Not bad at all, I probably would tweak that one position on the small bat but that's just my OCD, overall that looks aight. Kind of gives me other ideas about something but anyhow, yeah not bad at all, giving it that red for contrast and a color splash.

This is a christian message board.

Black Women were made to get men into trouble. Cool story, there used to be a highschool on my old college's campus. I was dating with a girl I met in the Cafe and yeah. Turned out she was fucking 16. I've never noped so hard in my fucking life. I went into full panic mode.
It wasn't until I looked at her friends list on facebook that I learned she was a kid.
It wasn't even the fact she was underaged that scared me, it was the fact that she could have blackmailed me for my ignorance and gotten away with it. Luckily, she was pretty chill and nothing bad happened but damn.I was scared.

Cute black girl, looks 30
Chocolate Christmas Cake that looks around 30?

It's not worth it mang - meanwhile you can never have a problem with telling how old a white chick is. Arabic Girls on the other hand.. Depending on the region they're from are between Asians and White people.
Either they look good their whole lives or the mutate into a little stump of a human being that's barking orders down your neck.

Also, stay away from Latina/Asian shortstacks. The JUST is not worth it.

Sakuya's got really sext legs though.

Hopefully we're reaching the Nips.

Aren't all actors paid differently anyway? And what about the movie where the woman got paid significantly more money than chriss pratt while having a smaller role? Looking at what "high" end actors end up getting paid in order for them to push the wage gap myth is so fucking underhanded.

The swedes actually believe that.

Not a bad idea in the long-run.

Speaking of- who are the schmucks who translate the Kizuna AI videos? Any chance they can help us?

Fuck the icing for now, go for the cake ARA ARA, if that article is true, and right now looking at this part:

I posted this at the end of January. I recently left my position as a translation project manager and have since been working as a freelance translator and writer. Working as a translator has given me a whole new perspective on project management; still, a lot of what I wrote in January holds true. I hope this gives you an idea of how some (not all) video games get localized and what the industry is like.
Daniel Morales studied Japanese at Harvard and worked as a Coordinator of International Relations on the JET Program for three years before moving to Tokyo to work as a translation project manager. He is now a writer and translator in Tokyo. He writes in English about Japanese at howtojaponese.com and in Japanese about English at howtoengrish.com. He also blogs for the Japan Times at Japan Pulse (blog.japantimes.co.jp/japan-pulse/).

All I can say right now is the interview might not be bullshit. I have a friend who did go to japan to teach conversational english, and although he's not a game translator, the few things in that article does sound very similar to what my friend experienced as well. Yes, friend of a friend info on the net, take that for what it's worth.

tldr: It's not impossible to get into the industry and be the chemo to the cancer

No one has worked out how to even post on 2chan yet.
We need translation and Japanese IP proxies.

Muslims are actual zombies or Deadites. They lost their soul and humanity when they accepted islam.

gilda posts pls

I've noticed the few high ranking comments that are pro-refugee are accounts without avatars. Could they possibly be recently made sockpuppets? The world may never know. :^)

Ditto, and yet I have little problem with unrealistic distension, though It to be an instant bonerkill.

Pic 1.

There's also the naive sheep kind that simply has their better nature taken advantage of by a retarded ideology. This is a contributing factor to why the moderate left, not the SJW tier left, doesn't question SJWs very often.

SJWs say it all the time.

Pic 2.

I don't go there because 3D is PD. How was their reaction?

Er this part is from the article:

>Daniel Morales studied Japanese at Harvard and worked as a Coordinator of International Relations on the JET Program for three years before moving to Tokyo to work as a translation project manager. He is now a writer and translator in Tokyo. He writes in English about Japanese at howtojaponese.com and in Japanese about English at howtoengrish.com. He also blogs for the Japan Times at Japan Pulse (blog.japantimes.co.jp/japan-pulse/).

Factually true

Yea I know. How they use movies that made bank to write off movies like CisButers. But you think these kiki lawyers that are hired by kike actors don't know how to weasel and counter weaseal to get paid? Sure the contract has clauses if it makes X Box Office $$ you get X amount.

My gripe was

Is it just me, or is it every time a girl has no tits, the DFC defense force tries to meme they have sexy legs?

Speaking of that peice of shit, this is the game he won an award for. I swear to god this what it really is.

Maybe because there's so much vile garbage that we didn't really paid attention to her. She was in that "documentary" about nobodies indie devs. She's part of the core of indie cancer together with Fish, Leigh and all the others

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

We like crossdressing there, we don't like trannies.

There was a fujoshi who was told to fuck off there, I doubt Holla Forums got any better.

What happened with the trap idol?

How is this?

Sakuya actually has sexy with sexy legs followed by Meiling, Flan and Koakuma. Though Flan has the cutest feet. Also, have you seen the Elins from TERA?

Everybody who isn't a /leftpol/ there telling them that trannies are mentally-ill, ugly, nutjobs that need to fuck off.

Ryo got his life straight and finally could debut as a male Idol, just like he always wanted

But it was replaced in the game with pic related one and two, who is voiced by a real trap.

They haven't got much else to brag about, let them have that.

Holla Forums seem to have misunderstood the cute part of /cuteboys/.

To them, cuteness is a "social construct".

Perfect as an example.
You'd also need to include the quote AND article link explaining that NoA/NoE is calling the shots (though if you tweet the image with the link in your post, I guess it's fine).

Pick an example from a game that was originally Teen or older though.
Changing a "kids" game from guns to pop-guns is understandable to normalfags.
Making a character 18 - THEN covering her up in a teen rated or higher game isn't.
Or ditching a boob slider.
Or awful dated memes.

Has anyone ever clued these people in of the fact that ReBoot was fictional and not a documentary?

If you're talking about the thread I think you are I was in that, the entire thread hates them and wants them out.
Holla Forums should know by now /cuteboys/ is Holla Forums territory.

This quote? The bolded parts in particular.
>“When we have costumes or clothes that we have a little concern with, we share it with NoE and NoA and they’ll say, ‘No, no, that’s fine’ or ‘You’re right, that’s an issue.’ If it is an issue, we’ll go back and say we’ll say, ‘We adjusted it this way, what do you think?’ There’s a lot of back and forth in that sense. Rather than compromise, it’s like we’re all aiming for the same goal, of being able to provide a good experience for everybody in all regions. And we’re aiming to have a game that has very little difference between the regions.”

My dream is to be put in a choker and fucked aggressively by a handsome Holla Forumsack. Having him demand me to suck his dick and drink his cum, having him beat my ass with his throbber until I am unable to move while he beats me and calls me degenerate garbage while I am in tears, and afterwards he kisses me on the lips and says he loves me.

>>>/gamergatehq/330886

Just my 2 cents on it. Forgive my bluntness on it. Simplify it and distill it down to a paragraph, maximum. Tone wise, obviously no spaghetti, no slang and no meme, don't give orders. All that's been mentioned but might bear repeating.

Otherwise goodluck and godspeed everyone. You know those laotian shadow puppet stories where the rest of the world is facing some crisis (alien invasion, demon invasion, alien demon invasion), and the only remaining hope is Japan and some plucky hotblooded animu MC. The gaijins who have not been turned into socjus podpeople are akshually the ayyliens who are trying to warn the Nips of the invading force of bluehairs.

So thanks monkeypaw, animu might be real after all.
Because the main hope may rest on the jap otakus at the moment.

Yeah, there's that fag from the Netherlands who's calling anons "transphobes".
that's enough off-topic discussion for now.

Link to said thread?

I couldn't resist

Yep.

Whether you bold it or not depends on font choice, color, and background color.
Whatever looks good, plus the space you have.

At this point I'd be tempted to start messaging other translation groups for aid.
Problem is; working out who isn't SJW.
XSeed would be fine, but I dunno if the Twitter PR account will pass along a message to one of the guys, so they come here anonymously.

We've been calling each other faggots so often it got memed into reality. A gay parade would look like a Mike Pence Tour compared to us.

Well they have DFC. I want more doujins where a DFC gets "titty" fucked despite having no tits, simply because it's very rare.
I want more doujins where penises are rubbed against unusual areas in general.

But that's gay user.
Spoiler shit that's this off topic.

They don't even need movies that flop to report a loss on another.
A Disney movie is not produced by Disney.
It's produced under an independent subsidiary which cuts Disney a check to distribute the film (conveniently this value scales with the revenue of a film).
They can also inflate marketing expenses because the entertainment industry only has a few real firms, and they can run ads on their own networks at a substantial premium because they're paying themselves. (which also has the benefit of reducing legitimate TV spots and drives up the prices for other advertisers). It allows them to funnel money out of production firms so they can file for bankruptcy while the investors can swim in all that money.
Actors know this, and they can negotiate deals that ensure they get paid regardless of whether or not a film reports a loss. The other staff? They're fucked, they aren't getting paid.
For all the talk of low wages, especially in California, it's surprising they don't target Hollywood considering how they treats the people that make it possible. At least McDonalds tells you you're not going to make shit when you work for them.

You're not wrong.

Do they not have any public-facing employees you could reach out to? Whether via email or otherwise?

>>>/cuteboys/346547

Why did friendly /cutepol/ poster get all posts deleted mods?

Thank you.

Hilarious.

I'd consider it off topic enough for that. But then there's . Which belongs on fucking >>>/erp/.

Never forget

Probably to put an end to the "Holla Forums is the Gay Community" meme.

Remind the Nip otakus of Star Ocean 5. Everything else we complain to the deva and publishers. It's going to take a while.

trying to forcibly end a meme is one of the most dangerous things you can do though.
I don't wanna become a faggot let them post in peace

That curse passed on in Re;Birth 2 dsepite NISA losing Nep. Thank christ Nick Doerr left & the retranslation project fixed the meal.

Why the fuck do I need an account to browse replies now? Why is Twitter so committed to making their social media platform as frustrating and unusable as possible? Why do tens of millions of people continue to use it anyway?
Whyyyyyyyy

NEVAR FORGETTI

That photo is disingenuous. The lower photo only has women because it was somepromo or whatever in Women's Day. To say nothing of the fact it says women devs are all terrible.

What is that about blacks? Around here, the common saying is that they never age and you knoly know they're old when they get grey hairs.

Buzzfeed of all places debunks the 300k thing: archive.is/M69lE

That grammar really went off the rails.

user…

It really is amazing how they care so much about the exploitation of fucking polygons and do nothing for people.

Every fucking site is requiring registration now. Gotta gather that personal data to sell.

Worth trying. I'd recommend DM's only old.
Publicly saying "HEY HELP US WITH GG!" put a target on their back to they have to say they GG is bad or get harassed.

How am I gonna get screencaps of mombot's hot takes now?

archive.is/I7OWZ

archive.is/NzqA1

archive.is/z9jfD
archive.is/ELaao

This read like fucking satire. Is it?

Holy fucking shit, even the Nazies praised kek.
>>>Holla Forums10119647

why do you keep fighting when you literally can't win?

What a lucky coincidence for Holla Forums.

Rather die fighting than be a little bitch.

How lucky I am not to have a cocksucking, fudge-pushing, bug-catching fag for a friend, then. I'd hate to be bigoted.

Oh god, GG is over. We lost before we started guise!!!11!. It's time to #ClosetTheGays. Go home. Nothing of value was ever accomplished here.

Because my legs ain't broke yet nigga.

yep

Working at NISA is like willingly infecting yourself with a zombie virus that infects other games you work on once you leave the company.

Try living somewhere that isn't shit.

Because we have one purpose:
pissing you off.

I'm for gg, I've just given up.

Do not feed the wildlife

Ignore the attention-seeking burnout

Jesus Christ, not you again.

I don't know of anyone else that used to work for NISA & still shat up games despite not working there anymore, but it pretty much is that (I'd go as far as to say the localization scene is nothing but people willingly injecting themselves with a virus.)
Also just like Randy Nick tried to do his own project but nobody gave a shit about it.

this is my first time on this board, I usually use kia but if it upsets you that much I'll just leave.

He's isn't. He's play acting. He's a straight up goon. You can tell he was never actually in GG. His spiels are too scripted.

Hey, guys, I just realized something. With Treehouse now overseeing game development in Japan, the people that unironically like localizations such as Treehouse's are going to be losing all of the "good points" they claim to care for.

One of the "biggest" arguments they make for localization is the disconnect between the East and the West in their ideals. Because of this, you get the "quirky" shit that applies to the Japanese, but has no place in Western culture. And, the localizers have to find some way to make it work.

With Treehouse now heading the department, that means that all of this, the stuff claim people go to play (localized) Japanese games for, are going to be gone. So, not only does this effect us who are anti-censorship and the Nips who want a well made game, but it also effects the normalfags that play Japanese games for their Japaneseness.

I am so glad that I dropped as much shit relating to Google as I could.

What I like about him and these types of videos is how in depth they are. He really digs deep into this kids life and his motivations, and then he conclude with the only surefire way to prevent a copycat: ridicule.

To force people join their declining platform and also probably to make it harder to archive tweets

because no one else will fight for us

Koei Tecmo hired some, that's why people started seeing text box breaking in their games and missing subtitles. Luckily, they don't work on the actual translation. Just injecting text into the game

user, I'm pretty sure what he usually uses is Ghazi and neogaf. He's trying to sew division. Don't fall for obvious bait.

Christ guys, I thought you were smarter than this.

I wanted to post that image, mainly.

you got me it's all bait

This post from the previous thread also destroys their arguments.
>>It's a cultural difference!
>>Free expression means the artists are free to censor themselves.
>>Nobody forced them to censor it.
>>This sort of thing happens all the time.
>>They created it: They have the right to edit it.

Has the japanese gaming community had any kind of response to op timber? Is it hot or cold? We need weeb rage! It's good to know that mombot is helping to push it.

I don't know nip and can't post on 2ch. What about the anons here that can? Have they?

Dave rubin is doing a live show with Sargon. Some interesting ideas being laid out right now. Sargon is discussing making the center popular while shitting on the extremes. I think this would be a vicarious position though, since he would have the full might of the left AND the right fighting him.

fucking vamprish night holy shit its been a while
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=5019.0

Why does it have to be left, right or center? Why can't people just be independent and come to their own conclusions?

Too many people want to be told what to do rather than think for themselves.

Because that's how politics work, it devolves into my side vs your side especially because that's how the major parties align themselves.

IS there a call to censor blood vein or something? Does anyone know who is translating it?

I get the opposite - I see more replies when logged out. Logged in it will say eg: '13 replies' and it will only show 1 or 2 of them.

Did the same crop yesterday

I've always been convinced that the overwhelming majority of people are apolitical and just want to live their lives without others telling them what to do or what to think. If a "new center" could rope those people in and set them up against the extremes, such as SJWs and their opposites, I think this new center might gain some traction.

It would never become a full blown political group with political power, but it could allow the people to keep the politicians in check. Maybe.

Fuck no, being apolitical wouldnt do jack shit because the people that are political will try to achieve their goals while they sit on their asses and ignore it. Noone is apolitical anyway, you cant just have no opinion on anything.

MWDS

Its interesting that "the center" can also be bad, like say, Neo-liberals and Neo-Cons, that stand for nothing and are just populists (another term that can be 'both good or bad', depending on the fine print).

I suppose you're right.

Reminds me of that pretentious saying, "Both sides are made up of idiots. That's why I'm the smarter one for being a centralist." I think I butchered the paraphrasing of that.

More likely is that the radicals would get people riled up about fringe issues that honestly don't matter and then pass their actual agendas using the fringe issues as a cover. Basically what the American establishment has been doing to the American people for decades now.

Normally that would happen - the political pendulum swings around the center - moderate right to moderate left - the majority are pretty OK with that. Problem is the sjw numbskulls keep pushing the pendulum further and further left - more and more extreme. Eventually it will swing back the other way and they won't like it - but they'll only have themselves to blame. Action and reaction.
They'll still blame everyone else though - responsibility not their thing

The "everyone is stupid but me" neutral.

It's already swung the other way, and they're pretty much doing everything that can possibly be done to make it continue to swing in the direction OPPOSITE of what they want.

Either way the people who dont want any part of it get used by a outside group especially now with the whole "everything is politics" shit.

Literally every position thinks this way.
But only centrists get shit for it.

That's true.

The phrase they're currently using is 'in these politically charged times'.

Oh yea I forgot how annoying it was that they are playing the innocent the whole time.

It's the new "In a post-9/11 world"

To the left, Trump getting elected was 9/11.

The secret is to understand that everyone is at least a little stupid about something, and if you're not an expert in a particular subject, DON'T FUCKING GO AROUND PRETENDING LIKE YOU ARE.

Does that mean that the next futuristic Platinum game will have a "Like the good old 11/8!" line?

But that's exactly the way centrists/apolitical types think

I AM FUCKING HIGH ENERGY

How is someone that lives in the first world this stupid?

A problem with that I feel causes this is how adverse people are to saying "I don't know." Admitting one's own ignorance is hard for some people. Ask someone for their opinion on something you know they know nothing about, how many people will try to stumble through a response? Rather than simply admitting "I don't know."

I try to avoid arguing anything I don't know about, both irl and online.

I think sargon is drunk.

how? where?

He's doing a live stream with Dave Rubin. He's been drinking whisky.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UI9cF9OJaU

He talked about george soros. He said the man's a genius, and he has a plan that is detrimental to the world.

You don't get to have that much money and have your fingers in that many pies without being somewhat intelligent.

Does he have someone to drive him home?

He's not wrong

That was his point. The man's like a mad genius super villain in a saturday morning cartoon. Using his genius for evil.

Good morning. How'zit, fellas?

Fuck, when you think about it, it suits Soros rather well.

Sargon just confirmed, he's buzzed. He said he's a real lightweight and he's feeling it. Yet even buzzed he's still nailing the arguments

it's not intelligence, it's unregulated capitalism mind that I'm not saying capitalism is bad it's just some aspects of it are easily manipulated like every other political spectrum, socialism, communism and so on

It's 1 A.M and I want to confess something embarrassing.

Unless it's related to sucking cocks, we're not interested.

no first for benis, therefore sage

I think I have a crush for Mombot. What the hell am I thinking, she's married and I don't even know her personnaly. I need help.

archive.is/6cvr1

archive.is/sW2Xs

archive.is/yiPOy

archive.is/NWKYX

Are you Todd Howard or whats-his-name that has the Duke Nukem IP? Is that why you are embarrassed?

see

If Randy was capable of feeling embarrassment he would have died of cringe by now.

Have we got a translator yet?
Do we have OC for Timber yet?
Why not?!

Dumping my Treehouse folder.
archive.is/RBueN#selection-129.0-129.411

Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Memes & OC. Repurpose for Timber?
Proves the point, but no one cares about that game now.
imgur.com/a/HQpHJ

No "bad ending" to a sidequest in Bravely Default 2 (developers made excuses. Better to show visual censorship IMO)
nichegamer.com/2016/03/18/nintendo-bravely-second-side-quests-changed-from-japanese-feedback/

Even Japan hated Fire Emblem Fates' localization:
pastebin.com/MEjSqUzq
Useful for when we show the west (even Japan doesn't want this) and Japan (remember this shit?)

Full list of Tokyo Mirage Sessions censorship:
youtube.com/watch?v=AsjWqCHPZ0w

First pic related is seeming more and more true by the day.

Samanta Robertson is the link between NoA and IGDA:
archive.is/UaASy
archive.is/PaXdj

The whole "gay conversion" non-troversy in Fire Emblem Fates:
nichegamer.com/2016/01/supposed-gay-conversion-scene-in-fire-emblem-fates-being-removed-from-western-versions/

Even the co-directer for Tokyo Mirage Sessions didn't like the changes! (This is a good point to hammer in. Japan does not want to change their work, and are being forced to on lies.
nichegamer.com/2016/07/10/tokyo-mirage-sessions-co-director-shares-disappointment-western-changes/

And XSEED on how to localize correctly:
nichegamer.com/2016/02/xseed-games-tom-lipschultz-details-localization-and-the-nuances-of-japanese/

I don't see how that's embarrassing.
I thought everyone had a crush on mombot

Also- more articles by places like Nichegamer on NoA/NoE tampering with the source might help us so more people talk about it.

Helps with the west redpilling any-how. (Think of it like how many places are covering Konami's assholeness of late).

Anyone on good terms with Brandon Oreseli or Tech Raptor's crew?

America/Europe was a mistake, 0 nukes weren't enough

Are they retarded or something?

>When I found out we were unable to provide the same experience as the Japanese version, I also felt some disappointment. But our overseas fans remained happy that the game was being brought over and I’m glad to see their passionate support. In the meantime, the new costumes added could in a way be considered a merit that can only be enjoyed by our overseas fans! Thank you, and please look forward to the game!
Combine that with this on
>Rather than compromise, it’s like we’re all aiming for the same goal, of being able to provide a good experience for everybody in all regions.
They fit like bread and butter!

But it's even worse as time goes by.
I dreamt about her 3 days ago, despite not even knowing how she looks like in real life.

A big point might be to show:
A. If developers are really happy.
B. If fans are really happy (globally).
C. If the game sells better or worse when censored.

The tokyo mirage thing is so bizarre. The game got turned into a waifu idol bait game, and then they go censor what the game was. Then you had people surprised over how it completely failed.

I don't, I just respect her bantz

Why is whites in quotation marks?

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

coz whitey ain't people nigga dey is devils made by Yakub n shieet

Well between that & the Star Ocean 5 comparison I can't think of any better ideas. I suppose Fatal Frame 5 might work also going by last thread.
nichegamer.com/2015/10/21/nintendo-censored-story-content-in-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/
>While this isn’t seeing content removed entirely, the context of the flashback is completely lost now that she’s not wearing her gravure bikini – something that she would be doing as part of her career as an idol.
>We’ve had a few people asking how the context of this is lost – in this cutscene Miu is saying things like “I’m nothing. Nothing but an empty shell,” as well as “I do whatever I am told. I know all too well what you want… how dumb.” With her wearing less risque clothes, the dark, adult tone behind this scene is lost.

Really? I think the opposite. I don't think anyone was surprised.

Fire Emblem fans didn't want a fucking JRPG.
Awakening fans didn't want a game without all of their fucking shit characters.
SMT fans didn't want a fucking weebshit idol game.
Persona fans didn't want anything if it didn't have Japanese High School Simulator shoved up its ass.
[email protected]/* */ fans don't want anything except [email protected]/* */, and fans of real idols spend all of their money on that shit.
Casual gamers who aren't fans of any of those series either didn't hear about TMS or got weirded out by the idol shit.

Forget the censorship, the game was doomed right from fucking conception. If they had made it Fire Emblem with SMT/Persona characters, SMT with Fire Emblem characters, or a reskinned Devil Survivor they'd at least have had a niche audience who'd go crazy for it, but they pissed nearly every single member of that group off with their bait and switch and pandered to a group of fans that never fucking existed in the first place.

No one was puzzled by why it failed, but I can assure you that there are tons of people who wonder how it ever got released.

Yup, they want Sir Charles to hand in his black card.

We wanted to have Fire Emblem Characters have a war fighting invading demons. Then the idol shit happened.

That happens when you type "Idolm @ ster"

Happens with direct links to mediums as well. Refresh and it shows up.

archive.is/TnuHu

archive.is/6kDHN

archive.is/64zD8

Natalie Flores / ZAM - "Persona 5 could say a lot more if it didn't constantly objectify Ann"

archive.fo/Ibba7

Thank god Connor and his shills never touched this game.

Screenshot on the Persona 5 article with archived watermark, please?

This is where I threw up a little in my mouth.

Sounds like someone's jealous they can't pull off the sexy red latex look?

That archive for the Zam article is shit a menu is open and it blocks half the article.

It burns them so bad that gamers embraced P5 despite their attempts to trashtalk it.

I'm still amazed that Twitter and Kotaku in Action still believes that if they shower our enemies with kindness, they'll "start a dialogue" with us about issues that matters. What's the definition of insanity again?!

Nice strawman you got there D&Cfag.

Pic related

Naivety and ignorance is their lot. It explains the Gilda character perfectly.

Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy.

lol what a gay

There is a quote from one of the Naked Gun movies that is similar.

She has to go back

It was infact that quote.

This is off topic and I'll show more TD stuff from my dig after.
LWA, Akko pissed off sjweebs for pretty much saying "I'll never be Chariot but I can still be me and work hard to be a better me this really upset some sjweeb for some reason.

Connor actually came to shill the Persona thread twice.

GG twitter and KiA are retarded I gave up on both late 2015.

That's weird, I thought it was opposite. The game itself is the definition of broken promises. They posted up a trailer of what could have been, but a year later or so, they posted a trailer where it had nothing to do with demons, lords, or anything that both parties loved.

It's like having a massive migraine, and your persona wants to get out, so of course you're going to struggle. Also if anything, the girls handled the awakenings slightly better than the boys.

I meant the few of the people who tried to push that the game needed to be censored and defended them making it some waifu game. It made no sense.

I don't see the problem. Kamiya also said that.

Slightly disagree. I really liked their purely psychotic expressions though "Wassup Persona" was very lame, compared to the pure anger of the girls. I actually want to see what Panther, Queen, and Noir would have looked like with similar psychotic grins during their awakenings.

Strange, the archived article got an image covering the header of the article. I can't screencap it. Care to do it with the watermarked archive link on it?

Really wish they did that.

The Japanese are already running out of male porn actors. archive.fo/puxD6

Our weapons are the praises of Persona 5 and Nier: Automata along with the failure of Star Ocean 5.

Oh, no…they'll just have to make more lesbian porn, then. What a shame.

A new career for me perhaps?

Sure. Sure that is the case, and female porn actors end up as prostitutes, so no wonder they have so many.

They've been auditioning for males in Australia. Apparently they've tried other Asian countries but the guys there suck at performance. Australia is their current best bet.

The feels man.

I'm very bothered the glassdoor review wasn't titled "Got N, then Got Out"

live action furry porn isn't big there

Don't panic. Most Australian people are full blown "Fuck off we're full". Just their politicians ain't.

Also;

I'm certainly not that big into porn, at least not without certain other fetishy aspects to it.

But these days, I occasionally like to take a look around for Eri Kitami (fetish model, not porn star) stuff.

But its still interracial which turns a lot of people off.

I like to take Ara to another level so my favorite JAV actress is Anna Hoshi haven't seen anything new from her in a while though. The last few things were only single scenes in compilations as well.

Man I'm imagining JAVs now where the guy doesn't understand Japanese and is just utterly baffled at what she's saying.

I also happened to like Yui Hanada(?), she's quite as hot too as Mizuna Rei especially when she's in her schoolgirl outfits. God, my boner's acting up again!

Julia best JAV ara

Is it because of age, money, or wanting to settle down?

Hopefully it goes well, and it doesn't end up like that didgeridoo in the bum incident.

Australians are shitposters, even in real life. Now expected Aussies aussing in the porn.

Any new responses from mombot with OP Timber? Is she willing to help?

I don't care about down-under cock!
Focus!!

Is Danny D an Aussie?

Nada. She seems to be focused on her paid translation work for medical companies. She does spread the word of this though.

Ronin might be our best for translation.
Keep appealing to translators you know off

I need my ara stuff to have the woman be in control or at least enjoying herself. Shit where they pretend to resist is such a turn off for me. Is that the kind of stuff I'll get in most Julia and Yui's stuff?

That'll need to be re-webmed once the game comes out so all the crowd noise can be taken out.

If not then this is something the Otaku there would find out on their own. The times are interesting.

They have to work like mules and are socially ostracized on top of it going by this article.

archive.is/3jbD3

Really weird how they didnt show they included niggers into the game when showing this off at e3.

You'll definitely get that in Julia's stuff, at least from the ones I've seen Julia is Your Bride is top notch. MIDE-042 I think.

Never seen that guy before lol. I don't know how they're socially ostracized most of the time the faces are barely shown if not outright mosaiced out.

there are people on this board right now who still force this meme

Don't pretend like you played it when it came out, you vapid cunt. You only say that now because Automata made it popular.

Hipster! stop acting like you played it!

archive.is/fNxFt

In regards to the Common Core bullshit, a good thing to look into their dealings is a monopolistic company called Pearson, which produces pretty much all the textbooks in the USA, has put it's hands in us education in nearly the entire process, and has sway from everywhere from community to the highest levels of university.

Also their CEO gives me giant ass cuck vibes.

What really pisses me off is that they're also jewish about it, turning a 1 credit online class into a 3 credit in regards to fees. They charge 129 odd dollars just for a LEARNING SITE CODE, which is not included in the normal college fees and is in fact springed on a student on the first day of class when withdrawal does not return the fees paid.

This is on top of the textbook costs, because the site does not hand out information despite the high cost, and in fact triple charges a student through college fees, online fees, and textbook fees.

This turns a 191 dollar 1 credit class (most colleges issue a fee per credit, and 1 credit classes are developmental courses, the actual fees beyond that are triple the cost since each class is a 3 credit class) into a 450ish dollar class, comparable to 2 2 credit classes in price BEFORE adding on textbook assorted sundries.

And every year, EVERY YEAR, they issue new editions that rearrange the educational information to different chapters to make it hard as fuck for someone with an outdated edition to keep up.

Officially, they do this because the fields "change rapidly", but the thing about these editions is that they contain no new technical information. This makes it easy to add in propganda to suit the year and agenda.

Now, why should we bother looking into this? One reason is because these fucks also print the elementary/primary, middle and highschool textbooks across the board as well.

And if I remember correctly, they have a huge hand in Common Core.

Now, if we were, say, to rile up the public using the college jewry information, it would also effect their Common Core efforts.

Just putting this tidbit out there.
Yes i'm fucking pissed about college

At the very least, translated versions of articles on the issue would be good to spread around.

Credits? People asking what their work is?

Sad.

In my country they produce pretty much 100% of the "needed" textbooks too
Anyone else notice how long posting takes?

A good advantage that people have when an enemy works on multiple fronts is that no empire can withstand an assault from every direction at once, no matter how big.

A monopoly is a simple thing to take down these days, a few letters of complaint in the right places can kill a man and everything he's worked for. A megaphone on the right street corner of the web is enough to create an unstoppable wave.

also yes

So it's not just me then. Where is our scripting simian?

This is brimming with self-hatred and loathing. The U.S. Democratic party and their supporters are full of nobodies, after all.

HAHA NIER IS A MEME GAME AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

I dropped out of a college after that.

archive.is/0m298

This along with the YUUUUGE debt trap that people unwittingly fell into kept me away from college. I'm kinda happy that I never went to college knowing how the cancer known as "Social Justice" has only gotten worse since that time.

Should have just gone to Trade School as Papa Mike Rowe recommended.

reading through the archive of the debate, Jaye is a fucking prophet.

College is a waste of time these days.

Why is Mike Rowe so based?

Because Mike Rowe is the dad America needs right now.

I sometimes think it's a bad thing when artists post WIP here.

It fills you with hope and joy to see something amazing being made, only to have the months/years pass by, until you realize it's been abandoned.

i didn't want to feel this.

Think again Bucko.

I would have if I had known all this years ago.

He's Canadian and weep for thy maplefags for they rebuked him.

I wonder if our pushback will be effective enough. But damn it's fun to try. Angry fans get shit done, especially since Star Ocean 5 and Mass Effect Andromeda bombed as Nier: Automata and Persona 5 succeeded. As the fourth image in pointed out, localization tries to nickel and done the publishers for more than what they're supposed to.

god bless

He is the one Canada needs.

Australia's too goddamned cucked, it'd be almost as bad as going to Sweden. The only actors they're going to get from Australia are people who are only willing to play the part of jilted cucks who are watching while their wife gets fucked by some black guy. A black Japanese guy, I guess. There's got to be at least 1.

Do you guys think Jordan peterson's image of christianity is the evolution it needs in the modern era?

I think it at least delivers a far more compelling alternative to the dogmatic religions like islam.

We must payback Japan for all they have done for us
Lets give em our Dongs!

why are you autistic about the most inane shit?
Also Wakfu is a meme cartoon

archive.is/Er5yb

They got a black guy to run on their Olympic relay team last year. It's hilarious, he was half jap, half jamaican.

Hot wheels missed his true calling.

As much as I hate the debts, I'm sort of happy I did go.
I used to be a retarded lefty because my friends were retarded lefties.
Going to college, and having to actually learn about the theory behind issues I thought I understood in random electives, I realized much of it was bullshit.

Mombot was talking about some signer named Jiro the other day.

Good.
Fucking.
Grief.

twitter.com/Morbid_Complex/status/877160085792989184

Western comics are pozzed.

Ask me about my comic getting cancelled due to poor sales.

Not a surprise, and that image reminds me of that new Gorillaz album which is dogshit.

Reminds me of pics related.
Funny how they're trying to play that stuff from Mocking bird straight.
Bringing up Chelsea McCann reminds me. Anyone here notice a strange connection with psychopaths and the first name "Chelsea"?

The censorship of SOV was minor, and while it should not be tolerated, it was not a main factor in the failure of the game. The game bombed because it was hot garbage.

It's my favorite meme cartoon, and I've never even watched it.

Well, I wonder what's next if the Nip otakus were to discover on their own.

Hello, my name is Pandering the Panda. Don't pander, pandering is bad. Stop ruining cool female characters and fun gays in name of your agenda. Thank you for you attention.

I want a serval ;_;

Some times things remind me of how the right can be such a no-fun soccer mom group.

archive.is/tcXU9

What the fuck and why?

I can't tell you how much I hate Nich for what he did with fates
I would bet a lot of money that Nich was the guy who fucked up all the child characters so much.

I wish there was a fates poll to compare this too.

does anyone besides sjws do this? I can't think of anything where a character has a "free Tibet" t-shit or anything.

Free tibet would be too troublesome for anyone to jump on, since the chinese would jump on you like a jew on a penny.

I'm just using it as an example. "feed the hungry" if you want another one.

What, are you going to say Path of Radiance before Awakening came out was an indie fucking game?
Leave.

NIPPON HOTWHEELS

My first crush as a shota was named Chelsea.

Probably dodged a bullet when she turned me down.

I emailed sindol again

I can't imagine anyone cares about furry porn.

Is Marche trying to get sindol to draw fur shit?

Fucking hell I see what Acid meant by an absurd amount of people impersonating him

Commissioning part 2 of this?

Sindoll not shindol

archive.is/5XGBx

Here's a connection. An old dig says Nick Alexander, Chief Executive of Pearson New Entertainment, was executive editor of EDGE Magazine from Jan 1995 - May 1998. However, I don't see Edge in the digger's links.
politics.ox.ac.uk/index.php/profiles/nick-alexander.html archive.is/b3poY
sega-16.com/2008/09/interview-nick-alexander/ archive.is/9RBod
retrogamer.net/profiles/company/virgin-games/ archive.is/x7xUg

Ernst & Young developed Britain's National Equality Standard. The committee chair is Sir David Bell, former chairman of the Financial Times and executive director of Pearson.
ey.com/UK/en/Home/National-Equality-Standard archive.is/1gLua
ey.com/uk/en/issues/operational-effectiveness/national-equality-standard archive.is/dcMKc
web.archive.org/web/20120305215705/http://www.imaginenations.org/bios/david_bell.aspx archive.is/E7F7r

The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention includes Ben Sawyer of Games For Change. archive.is/WYDSt
The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention had the same street address as Education Development Center.
Trustees of the Education Development Center (EDC) include Judy Codding, managing director of the Common Core Initiative at Pearson. archive.is/nyMsJ
The Education Development Center was described in 1993 as "infamous for its pro-homosexual, pornographic, promiscuity-promoting sex education programs and globalist curricula."
thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/15980-outcome-based-education-skinnerian-conditioning-in-the-classroom archive.is/jP5Ri

Les Sachs says they are connected to the WikiPedos. pastebin.com/CE1qV0Bm
A significant court filing was made in Westminster Magistrates Court UK in 2016, detailing some of the paedophile crimes in the US which James Comey was indulging, crimes which including funding for the bribery of two US federal judges by Britain's Pearson plc media company, supplying bribery, extortion and terrorism funding to Ropes Gray, WilmerHale and various other US parties.

The Pearson paedophile scheme with Ropes Gray and WilmerHale, has been significantly supported by two Harvard faculty, one a lover of a paedophile in these law firms' blackmail trap, the other the notorious Cass Sunstein closely associated with Hillary Clinton, Cass Sunstein publishing propaganda for paedophile Wikipedia criminals and US paedophile intel agents, and apparently using his role at the Obama White House to benefit the paedophile group.

Sounds awfully similar…
But I haven't heard of this particular incident

Really doubt he'll ever make a part 2 of that, unless you give him a shitload of yen. There will never be a sequel where Hayato, the dad, and Saki's classmates get fucked up.

I thought Kaban was a guy for most of the anime, only realising it was a girl towards the end.

archive.is/Y9rM0
UNSORTED

I was going to joke they are graduating in being black, but then I remember black studies is actually real.

Tucker Carslon and Mark Steyn is disappointed with you maplefags

Where's the antennas? Don't make him look like Holla Forums. That's fucking weird.

I can't really imagine Holla Forums getting burned like that (not by Christians, anyway).

archive.is/YJ0n7
archive.is/iZMth
archive.is/ycuLH
archive.is/ze9Mo
archive.is/cJOo7
archive.is/Rg72x
archive.is/WlXin
archive.is/MNKVp

archive.is/MUtfW

WE WUZ IN ART STUDIES N SHEEEIT

It's like he wants his uni to burn to the ground. Soros cash can't be worth that much.

A very good recap of the Kurt Echhiwald incident.

They're going after Skullgirls now for daring to ask the community for help in doing GOOD translations.
archive.is/rfqBG

That seems unusual considering how much damage Lab Zero done to themselves over the animation frame changes & the MikeZ bullshit

Just SJWs eating their own. At least a lot of old lab zero fans wised up to their bullshit though. Didn't they have to take out loans or something to gt their Indivisible kickstarter goal reached?

So this is where that reference is from. Huh.

I don't recall loans being taken out. The other thing I remember was the whole "We grew up" reasoning behind the animation change frame. Really funny how "Growing up" is a major theme amongst theme.

You…didn't know?

This, you angry burds.
At the very least we can watch LZ go down in flames, assuming SJWeebs can even start a fire correctly.

Forgot the screencap.
Irks me that Haro turned out to be a rabid SJWeeb, having interacted with him a lot back in 4/m/ many years ago. Then again, unironically liking Gundam 00 should've been a big warning sign right there.

I'm only just recently got into anime, so I've been watching a few. Konosuba, little witch academia movies + anime monster musume, miss kobayashi's dragon maid, and now one punch man.

Connor you think you can find work after the shit you pulled on P5?

If there's a god he'll be unhirable now.

>first episode is from October 2007
The curse never ends.

Or better in the name of TD's wafiu Amane we do a full dis nod but TD style to fuck these clowns.

What is this shit and why should I feel anything but disgust?

Also, another feminist murder fantasy?

Like I was saying, big warning sign.

I still feel weird knowing that Skullgirls are SJWs, especially when the artist is a guro lover.

As proves, all of out opposition are just self-hating degenerates, as opposed to us, who are comfortable with our own.

Any knowledge why Haro went full retard?

He became a translator.
Of yaoi VNs.

Weebs seem susceptible to the SJW pressure, probably because their circle is generally made up of weirdos, hambeasts and the like they feel embarrassed about the hobby in general so they act out this way in order to appear mature. I guess it's basically just the goons hating anime thing. It also has a lot in common why journo's and the like keep pushing games as art thing.

Next you'll be telling me he liked the Sailor Moon dubs. On a smaller note I haven't gotten into Gundam myself but I feel like I'm missing out on robots

Well gundam hasn't been good in a long time, but the older series are bretty gud.

In all seriousness, you're not missing out much. 00 was the one with Yui Haga working on story & chara design. Calling it the gayest AU is putting it mildly, the MC being Setsuna "I AM GUNDAM" Seiei supposedly a mudslime child terrorist given a Japanese code name notwithstanding.

sounds like someone didn't watch gundam build fighters.

I actually forgot about it. It was alright, felt the 2nd half wasn't as good as the first. 2nd season was pretty shit, but that seems to be relevant to all gundam.

Endo joined the Arby's man in fugitives going to jail.
archive.is/ZDOjv

Who ?

Watch all of Monster in one sitting.

/ggrevolt/+/leftpol/ faggot extraordinaire & one of the guys Acidman battled with.

Good thing I never heard of the retard then. Thanks nonetheless hun.

This, and if you're into slow burn romantic sports anime, try out yawara.

Do you feel anger every morning when you see news and videos about leftists and muslims being shit in general?

I just wait like an idiot for a moment where those inhuman creatures get what they deserve.

nop

A bit.
At the same time I guess I have gotten used to it..

What, no Ghost in the Shell?

wat

What is /cow/ going to do now?

I guess I'm getting used to it, but it still hurts my soul.

Good evening, faggots!

What is this

can't find the source, it was a comment in a r/politics thread. The guy who made the screenshot didn't archive the original post and I am sure it's been deleted by now. The original thread has 24k replies in it, and reddit doesn't show all on one page. Can't find the original one.

I literally only now realized that Tariq Nasheed and Tauriq Moosa aren't the same guy.

twitter.com/Leviathan4444/status/877495062611021824

This is how Anita Sarkeesian wants video games to be: butchered as fuck.

All those happen during communism too, as well as burning of art, oh wait thats your doing.

Wasn't there a simpsons episode about that? The hypersensitive retards wanting to put jeans on Michael's David?

who was it that censored this pic?

LA GROSSE PUTE

It was in the reveal trailer for Civ 6.

What is she, a religious right trump supporter? :^]

How many special elections are going to be held for this year? I can't remember but I kind of saw earlier that there's more to come and I hope Republicans wins it all.

If this is the SJWs next attack, then its time to start buying Zyklon B in bulk

I get ossoff's ads on a channel here in canada, and hes a limp wristed liberal who thinks filming the attacks in syria will stop them. He deserves to lose for acting like he called out his own when he never did, otherwise he would not be in the democrapic party right now.

Oooh, it's like a small taste of November 9th all over again. Delicious.

Did any of you saw it yet?
>>>Holla Forums10119328

also previous thread

did she just jumped off a cliff?

Unfortunately no.

So what exactly is going on? What's the story?

I don't know. I don't think these are official, I think a fan made them. I just saved these because they make me laugh.

"Hillary is literally Jesus and you are a mysoginistic shitlord if you don't vote for her."

They took a bunch of panels from Watchmen which were originally about a near-godlike man abandoning humanity, and turned it into Hillary-wank. It's absolutely pathetic.

I doubt Jesus would scream "leave. me. alone!"

Is she Ascending? The UN Council of Fun must be notified of this cultural appropriation

archive.is/X1um1
archive.is/wqiQa
I am not wrong here right? That guy is being tortured by NK since ages, back then Obama was in charge and he didn't do shit. Now they ship back his corpse and suddenly it's all Trumps fault?!

I think the best descriptor for anti-corporatism is free trade, compared to/along with free speech. Both trade and speech have very similar problems, enemies and consequences of being lost.

He was too busy campaigning for Shillary and then signing executive orders and telling his holdovers to obstruct Trump out of spite.

twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/877522904329715713

Someone compile the images in this chain in one OC and show people on Twitter that academia is a feminist indoctrination zone rather than an institution of higher learning.

Make AKIRA one of your priorities as soon as possible. I believe gomovie.to should have it, because that's how I watched it myself.

Fuck, forgot I had that flag on. Polite sage for double posting.

How's this?

From what I can tell, the family blames Obama for not getting the kid back sooner, and thinks trump is the reason the kid was returned at all.

But Narratives.

Awesome. Thanks user!

Google made YT comments into a hugbox by making you only see comments that your viewing history suggests you want to see. Obviously a lot of them manage to get through but it still causes the shit you see have a heavy leaning, which is why the comments are neither sorted by date nor by thumbs up but rather by something else. It is also why you see certain Youtube channels' comments show up on almost everything you go to, it is because of this filtering system.

I like it, it show just how fucking incomprehensible that shit is.

Also the change was implemented through the integration with Google+, which did more than just change the UI.

Wasnt the google+ integration 3 or more years ago?

Don't forget Mike Gallagher became the nu-President of the ESA in 2007.

At least he doesn't have a reputation to destroy

What is it with 2007 fucking everything up?

KiA grows more redpilled by the day; this is the top comment on this thread.
Its funny how the truth will do that to people. we don't even need psy-ops when we have that on our side.

Neger, please!

Exactly

that place can seriously eat a dick. A huge part of the community supports DLC and microtransactions and half of those who are against it still think it's okay if it's cosmetics only.

baby steps user, reddit can grow with enough time and hate

Ded thread.
Let's face it, it's over.
It's time to #CloseTheGate

Disgusting.

>>>/halfchan/

You can't block defeat and we lost, it's time to admit it.
All we ever do anymore is post gay stuff like Kaname, which is super gay, because traps are gay.
When was the last time we put our shitlord puppet at the head of a world power's government? It's been months, MONTHS.
Now if we can't even keep our little thread alive, how are we going to fight against the entirety of the media? We don't stand a chance.
It's over, we lost, why even go on like this?

everything is fine.jpg

Why don't you shut the fuck up!

Is this a meme now ?

Careful, don't get me started.

I don't actually mind the idea of DLC. It just has to be priced fairly.
Granted, that will never happen and most companies work their DLC like Paradox does i.e. "how about you pay us 20 dolaroonies for a dlc that adds a few new buttons and essentially contributes nothing to core gameplay, goy?"
You do get some good stuff ever once in a while, Barbarian Invasion for Rome TW was essentially a new game.

Microtransactions are shit, though. No matter how you slice it.

If it was something like expansion packs like the old days, there wouldn't be a problem. Most DLC now i s just fucking consumers up the ass.

All 3 of those hairstyles are shit.

Why the fuck did they think making Geralt look like Dylan Roof was a good idea.

But, even then, what's the point of buying DLC anyway when it would be better to just buy the eventual "GoTY Edition" or "Director's Cut" which contains the base game, all of the (important) DLC, and possibly a few extras. That's why I've gotten a few specific console versions on games such as the Dreamcast versions of both Rainbow 6 titles as opposed to the PS1 or even the PC version (Because the Dreamcast version included all the mission from the expansion packs in addition to the base game).

It splits the game up, and I hate that. You load up a game and suddenly a shitload of content is locked away.

Don't ask me. All I k ow is the hair looks like something out of imvu or second life, and look like really bad hair strips with amatuer textures.

And any dlc in the first 2 month is juden no matter what.

Wasn't WilmerHale Zoe's law firm?

I think that was an April Fools joke.

I don't really mind modders getting paid for their work, it is hard work that requires some talent and a lot of time, but if they think people are suddenly gonna start paying for mods they have gotten for free since forever they are dead wrong.

The thing about Bethesda is we have no idea what model they are going to use, i'll hold off being outraged until we know more, all we know for sure is that Bethesda is gonna pay modders for making mods.

Worst case scenario we get decent quality $5 horse mods, best case we get high quality mods for free.

If it was that would explain the really bad quality.

twitter.com/witchergame/status/583251215766556672?lang=en

April 1st 2015

An exclusively unpaid market of mods had its advantages as a type of filter, but I can't really defend not allowing them to sell that shit and remain internally consistent to my free trade beliefs.

Bethesda Zenimax is gonna take at least a 50% cut and since they are using a "buy digital currency with real currency system" it may be by popular purchase but it could also be every modder gets paid the same. dota despite being shit still handles purchases better with making most shit obtainable by just playing the game and earning the buyables if you play enough

It's a massive law firm for the rich, they handled LW's case against Gjoni and bravely succeeded in retreating before Gjoni could set a precedent against the bullshit LW had been doing to legally harass him.

There's an OC of this painting where the sages looking at the nude women all have user reactions or greentexts over their heads and I…can't….find it.

>>>Holla Forums10125043

I don't mind Microtransaction cosmetics as long as you can get the shit without having to pay for it. Of course, I think the only game that does this is Rainbow 6: Siege and maybe Path of Exile.

I'm not saying I want microtransactions nor do I think they're a good thing or something developers "have to do", I just don't mind them in very specific cases. Fuck crates, however.

Slow day today.

Isn't the whole reason they're called microtransactions because you can't use anything you earn in-game to get them? Whole point being you have to consistently drop small amounts of real dosh to get to them?

The microtransactions in games like Dead Space 3 and Deus Ex: The Fall still allow you to complete the game without having to spend money, but it does make the game harder.

Check futher down the thread, he got shitcanned from rebel a while ago. And I think rebel is different from rebel media since rebel media is canada and dudes from the states.

Kikero transactions are also usually one time uses and have similarities with gambling.

I bet modders will be paid in betheshekels. I just feel it. If they were paid in real money, there would just be price tags in the trailer instead of buying fake currency with real currency.

Id say it serves them right for trusting bethesda.

I'd figured it meant you can pay little amounts for meaningless shit in vidya.

The similarities with gambling I definitely see, crates and all the similar bullshit. But one-time use is not something I'm familiar with. Are you talking like in game powerup shit like on mobile "games"? Does that cover what said as well? Similar things that make the game easier?

That's the dude who disrupted the Shakespeare in the park shit, right? The guy's an attention whore.

Yes. trying to learn nip, just starting on kanji radicals.

It usually does, never seen a "restore purchases" with new games.

Who the fuck would even trust them at this point? Not even Todd Howard would approve that. Even the Steam paid mods looked like a decent enough deal compared to this upcoming abomination.

Idiots who want a system that garuntees them some pay rather than an honor system.

It's my birthday, I'm not doing shit today.

Happy birthday user. Don't spend your time here, do something else. Fap to aras or some shit.

Happy birthday.

Considering they pay them in real currency, they're gonna pay them jack shit. I expect, what? 50/50? Way too low. At least make it 95/05, majority to modder, AND that would be generous for Bethesda, since they get that part in each and every mod.
But if there was actual mod payment, Bethesda credits wouldn't even be there. No modder's gonna get paid so even those who are here for the money wouldn't want that. Unless you were talking about Bethesda themselves, in which case, yeah they gotta approve for that money printer.
Todd please rebel, you know it's bullshit.

Happy birthday user.

Happy Birthday!

Inb4 the happy birthday asian guy webm

Happy birthday!

I was talking about the greedy moders who think bethesda wont pull a 25/75 split at least and put in some kike rules like "mod must have x amount of money per pay". Bethesda is gonna rip them off hard and they will take it because of they prefer a "garunteeable" kek pay method rather than an honor system with paypal/pateron donors.

archive.is/aTIfI

archive.is/atViY

archive.is/I53tT

archive.is/1H9aY
archive.is/L0lww
archive.is/Aelkx
archive.is/DBXe5

archive.is/crumg
archive.is/JJ48H

archive.fo/EzAbT

archive.is/6YDCM

>A IS-supporter got arrested last week in Utrecht for planning attack. Lawyer says he is a harmless confused gamer. NOS headlines this.
archive.is/nny6U

Tanslation:
archive.is/SR804

Already done, just checking to see if anything was happening.

Thanks for the (you)s.

I would laugh at you for thinking anyone sill be dumb enough to support it, but I remembered that people actually did support Steam's paid mods.
We're fucked, are we?

lmao

Haha no. She looks persian if anything.
Quit using your whiteness to tell non whites what to do.

Why is brown 2D so wonderful?

Twintelle could just be a gyaru Japanese girl for all we know.

Depends on how much money it makes. Either way, any modder that complains tell them to shut up they chose this fate.

Ganguro to be more accurate and I wrote that but deleted it since they seem to be satarizing different cultures, but hers is definitly not nigger culture.

Because darker skin looks great and 2D doesnt have nigger features

And here is fanart of her with her hair down. She screams eqyptian not nigger to me

Twintele is definitely not a nigger. Also she looks cute with her hair down like that.

I dunno, I just see modern day eqyptian noble in her, and not "kangs" egyptian but actual egyptian.

Yes there was, Itchy and Scratchy and Marge

And very few people took the message that "if you want free expression you need it for everything or you get it for nothing"

LWND is back in Sadpanda, help me downvote him.

Happy Birthday, user.

Don't forget Homer Badman.

I just did but im afraid that sadpanda has some system in place to prevent mass rating like reddit. Does anyone know if it does?

Happy B-Day.

I always thought that Twintelle was a gyaru. Tanned skin and bright hair, but she doesn't go overdrive with the make up or the bright accessories like a ganguro.

vintage simpsons. Funny how it was the religious family-values types that were the problem for so long and the rightful target of satire.

Isn't he in cahoots with some mods, and this is why there's no end to him? I've heard that somewhere, but I must be mistaken.

I haven't seen any proof of collusion.

The left got drunk on power and thought themselves gods. Thats why I want a smugfrog plauge, delicious kek.

So I must be mistaken. Carry on.

Fuck off, user. No one wants a fag who hangs out on a Japanese imageboard on his birthday.

Happy Birthday, user!

Homer Badman would never be made today.

It was okay until I saw Todd.

And then it was great, right?

You can say that to just about any episode prior to Season 11.

They would make it, but frame it so the women seem like the good guys.

N-no.

Is Todd still plotting for Pete's demise?

Homer is a bad goyim.

he was a bad one

Anything beyond season 10 is not cannon. The show is unwatchable now. Ignoring all the politics and such they shove down your throat, how can anyone watch zombie simpsons and be entertained by it instead of being annoyed by it?

That's a first I've seen.
Same reason boomers continue to watch reruns of Law & Order.

archive.is/MWjWv
archive.is/MWjWv/6008e4ffe6398a8d8835a94e01ebeeb25984a96c.jpg
archive.is/hrSNf

なに?

I don't understand what you're saying user.

Law and Order is still pretty similar to what it was before, the simpsons is nothing like what it was before in it's prime.

You're a fucking white male!

When the fuck did GamerGate start autofilling again on Twitter?

これ。

can you not tell them apart? Maybe it's because of my screen, but I can clearly tell those apart. Also why is this thread so shit today?

Yeah. It just doesn't stick out more like yours or mine. (Heh green and purple)

彼は多分カラードIDが点けた

It's much harder to see the difference on a shitty monitor but you should be able to.

Okay, now I see.

They forgot, I guess.

Christ why does this still exist

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

It's not ironic humor when the level is this low. That joke in The Simpsons Behind The Laughter, that they wouldn't last another season, was the last time they got to have a gag over it, and that was in their final self aware moments that the series was far overdone. The rest is just promising to be shit, and then actually delivering on being that fucking awful. When it finishes, most likely when too many of the voice actors die to fake it, it's going to be fucking miserable.

When homer dies the series will hopefully zombie die.

Their plan is to reach season 25 or 30 I don't remember and close with a Movie the story of the simpsons, but of course, I don't think Fox allow it.

Gonna be hard to top off the previous movie with all the marketing it had.

Hi my name is AIDS and I have every single one of you.All of you are fucking a white male, trump supporting, fascist who spend all their time looking a stupid racist frog pictures.You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any empathy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of minorities because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much a perfect feminist ally.
I was a founder of a Girl Gamer Steam Group, and a leading member of my local Antifa. What activism have you done, other than “fetishize naked drawn PoCs”?
I also get loads of retweets, and have a strong independent significant other (She just blew Tyrone and let me watch; Shit was SO cash). You are all privileged bigots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my waifu"

I hate it when breads slow down.

Been gone for a couple days because of family emergency, kaiser changed the name of their unisex bathrooms to "all gender bathrooms". How goings the td op did we contact japan yet?

I hate that sadpanda still doesn't have a lolibaba tag.

That needs to be a growing genre.

I've got a decent few bookmarked there now, but it would be nice if there was a dedicated tag for it.

No actual data given. Not even the movies they compared. Probably cherry picking movies and saying "star wars did good, because of a nigger"

archive.is/YZ0zh

Diverse doesn't even mean anything.

Damn.

How is that any different from any other day? Happy Birthday, user

Don't bully chewbacca

archive.is/c1VBe
archive.is/a45nt

Get a load of this faggot.

How dare they Contra-dict her.

It's also the kanji used for the blue point item in Touhou!

This dumbfuck doesn't know kids & anyone else can just look shit up? How can people be this stupid?
So he can't tell fiction from reality? Call the insane asylum.
>it's not about censorship
Meanwhile Outlast II got banned and other games like South Park Stick of Truth, Saint's Row 4, etc. had to change their material even though the R-18 rating exists.

These look cute.

The hair is Triss, Yennefer, and I think tranny fighter; respectively.

How does one get followers on twitter?

"Clicking shortcuts on your desktop is casual faggotry! You're not a real gamer unless you launch the game every single time by typing in the DOS command!"

You're a retard.

sauce

I had a tranny co-worker that watched his videos. Even he wasn't sure if contrapoints was trying to be a girl or just being a crossdressing weirdo.

I watched one of his videos so I could see how bad he was. He makes videos where he argues 'both sides' of a problem to 'let the audience decide' which is right. Which of course means he argues the SJW side versus a strawman.

hey, disenfranchised GGer here. Sorry if I've been a faggot the past few threads. It's because I found out my GF was cheating on me and I needed to troll some peeps to soften the blow. Sorry y'all
I'd post some lewd anime girls as an apology but my hard drive got corrupted.

yep

Homos like Spino & bomberguy orbit the nigger

Bethesda company scrips. Nuka cola bottlecaps. Signed pics from T-God himself.

Have a birthday (you).

archive.is/5BS58

archive.is/YXTyk

3DPD is PD for a reason. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Could I ask something off-topic? Why does Holla Forums have such a smug and elitist attitude towards those who buy games?

Because, like the SJWs they hate so much, GG like to complain about games that they never buy. That's why GG failed.

because Holla Forums is full of poorfags is the most simple and factual answer
another answer is buying games a lot of the time is poor consumer choices

Because reckless purchasing from normalfags and some of Holla Forums has led vidya into the pathetic state of affairs that it is now.

And the first part of this.

heh capitalism

Some companies deserve no sales and people should be bullied for supporting them.
What were you getting bullied for user?

*Unregulated capitalism.

Taking everything you read on Holla Forums seriously is like seriously thinking Holla Forums is full of real life totes dangerous nazis instead of retarded larpers. Holla Forumss elitist attitude is a meme.

Shouldn't you be trying to win back your girlfriend, and or kicking the ass of the man she cheated with?

These are the built in system messages on the Switch. Treehouse runs Nintendo.

I've bought games that interests me. So last year, I bought 2 games. If it doesn't intereset me, I don't buy it.

69fe93 is a shill. Don't give it (you)s.

I don't think he ever actually had a girlfriend.

My time is valuable and I have high standards compared to normalfags.

The failings of the market is when consumers pay more for a bad product when a equally available, similarly priced better product is available.
Marketing and lack of culture is horrid.

At least the more boring selling points won't leave a bad taste instead of Deadpool-tier humor.
Vs.

This topic (Which I could have handled much netter than I did):

You should be bullied for pirating it as well since you're still giving the company attention.

Could I just say that this part makes it extremely sad? Not in a funny way, but in a depressing way over how people act out in anger over seeing other people more prosperous.

Ditto

But that product usually ends up being chinese which lasts half the time of the more pricey item.

Wew. Is that real, it reads like a burch and joss hork hork whedon drek.

This thread is VERY gay today.

no wonder you got bullied

I would laugh at the idea of "signed pic from T-God himself" if it wasn't for the fact that:

That shoop is wundrbar

user, Chinese is a negative. Durability and build are taken into account when deciding what "good" is.
Failing to identify what makes a good product, or a product's relative quality among a number of choices, is how you create a bad market and have shit taste.

I was half joking about the "company scrip", it has happened before in history.

Happy birthday user.

Spino is so pathetic it is not even funny. He gets so damn thirsty too over any girl or tranny, even ones that disagree with him or are against SJWs. He seems to orbit Sh0e and Blaire a
lot. He also seems to be pushing how everyone who disagrees with cathy young is a nazi as well.

Hbomberguy is another pathetic shitstain. He acts like he is all for this SJW bullshit, but he used to dox trannies and homos in the past to try and make them an hero or milk them. Now he is super PC and justifies any censorship.

Good morning!

Good evening.

Wouldn't the Betheshekels be a company scrip anyway, since it would be given by the company, to modders instead of real currency, so they can buy Bethesda products?
I wonder if this is legal. I heard it isn't in the UK, but I don't know about the US. Would the law even react since the modders don't technically work at Bethesda?

Am I just spouting shit when I don't know anything about business?

These people all have some "sin" they are atoning for don't they? Just like the muzzies in Europe that kill people. Have these people not figured out that the secret is just to not be an asshole? It's not that hard goddamn.

Good afternoon.

Ment better priced, not better longterm product. Short term quality between chinese and non chinese product are similar.

That is the funny thing too. Hbomberguy was doing this shit right up until slightly before GG happened. He is such a slimy douchebag.

What did I do that makes me a shill?

I was stalking Mombot's Twitter and apparently, a dude from IGN who gave the last Zelda 10/10 got hired at Nintendo.
Don't know if this is news or not, but I'll post anyway.

twitter.com/mombot/status/877662052424138753
archive.is/BpxCv

Do either of you have any proof of archives of hbomberguy doing this shit? Or even any names I can Google?

Didn't she also say that he's married to the marketing VP for Nintendo?

When I said I was half joking, I meant I was half serious.

Because only idiots pay for vidya nowadays.

Nintendo is pretty shady.

It's the IGN's Editor In Chief that is married to the VP of Nintendo's PR agency. She even says it in the Tweet.

He used to be a big poster on that one metokur forum. People on /cow/ and encyclopedia dramatica had talked about it a long time ago, and I can't find the archives I had. It should still be up on ED though.

Were they married prior to megamilk getting hired? I smell heavy nepotism and a lack of every nintendo article stating that the editor in chief is married to the head nintendo pr, because thats a fucking huge collision.

Then, may I ask, how is a company suppose to make money developing games, and possibly end up in a position to fight these companies we're suppose to be against?

I'm not from Holla Forums, my point is that the elitist attitude is an inside joke. It's a part of the board culture, kinda like how Holla Forums blames everything on the jews. It's mostly ironic at this point. I worded it poorly. I wasn't trying to take the piss out of Holla Forums, the opposite. I wouldn't call any of them real life nazis is all. Hell, back when the HWNDU was going on there was a shitload of chinks hanging with the Holla Forumsacks.

IA/Mr metokur has talked about it. He says everything from the Metokur forum has been deleted, not even any archives. From what he says hbomberguy use to write articles on the same board that was dedicated to taking the piss out of deviantart fags, probably among other things I'm sure.

Most of them. You can usually guess the sin by what they preach loudest. Some SJWs are just in it because they're emotionally vulnerable and want to belong.
t. former sjw

You say you are half serious, then I demand you to be full serious. We have probably the biggest fuckery Bethesda might do with the Mod community, and we need to be ready in case fuckery is confirmed.

Just the lack of "EIC is married to Nintendo PR" is enough to spread, because he should have put this disclaimer now.

I'm off to bed, It's 1:30 AM here.

firing up oven to bake ready at 700 or page 13
title: Golden Axe2 Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=wf1NixVQb6U

Fine, dubs. Then the company scrip is not here. Yet.

Are you this much of a little bitch in real life?

Can't wait.

So you pirate a game, the company sees those numbers and thinks, what exactly? Please enlighten me.

Night euro user.

What honor?

Stop promoting gawker sites you idiotcom/how-piracy-benefits-companies-even-if-they-dont-admit-1649353452

Are we being raided?

Speaking of Jim, his new video's a fucking ride. About that guy who shot up a supermarket because he thought he would reincarnate as a ghost girl.

And, forgot the archive (Because I was too quick to hit reply):
archive.fo/em6i4

Posting from phone
It will be a company scrip, the moment they'll launch the club, except it might be somehow legal because modders aren't technically employees. By "be serious", I meant "be vigilant", you can keep making jokes.

All day, every day.

Are we ever not?

Nigger, just fuck off to >>>/reddit/ where you crawled out of. We know you're not from here with your crossposting looking for someone to standup for you for being a retard that gives ubisoft money.

Oh it was great. I love how in depth he get's with it, and the message at the end, that ridicule is how you stop it. The FBI hates the 24 hour news cycle, they say they always get copycats afterward because the MSM damn near makes heroes out of the criminals.
Make it very obvious that these fuckers are losers so nobody will want to mimic them. Like how Trump called ISIS losers.

Of course we're being raided. You are raiding us along with many teenage edgelords. It's called summer.

I will say that some of the clips of the guy's stuff were actually pretty unsettling.

Is this cp?

No, this is

No its cirno.

All I see is a baka.

Leave.

shaggy butthair tbh

I want to fuck Cirno.

Wheres the bread, cunt?

Me too. The best and worst thing about lolis is that one fap is never enough.

Isn't Megamilk the one who gave Nintendo games on IGN perfect scores?
postan on PS3 with hoboTV

Did you manually reload it for an accurate post count, fag?

Lolis are the perfect cocksleeves that double as cute pets.

They are generally killing lawful citizens that are productive. The media wants us to be constantly afraid and the more zealot-like ones obviously hate successful law abiding citizens.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

If only real ones were as perfect as 2d.

Probably, but she also was the resident nintendo reviewer at ign. she also is the least cancerous person at treehouse, which is pretty sad

You can dream, Nyberg.

Lurking moar would answer this question. Also you shouldn't ever buy Ubisoft shit.