Did some of you were playing WOW during the Corrupted Blood bug? What do you remember? And what you did?

Did some of you were playing WOW during the Corrupted Blood bug? What do you remember? And what you did?

Lots of AIDS and nigger jokes. Hunters could put away their pet after it got the corrupted blood and then call it out in cities to fuck people up.

I was more interested in noggenfogger exploration videos and wall walking.

I never played WoW but the blocked off areas that people found by going out of bounds always fascinated me. I love hidden shit like that.

Man, World of Warcraft exploration videos were a fucking wild west. So much shit that was just unfinished and left in the game. Cool shit like the Emerald Dream, creepy shit like Karazhan Crypt, so many places to go.

The zombie outbreak during the end of BC was a hell of a time.
Everyone was fucking with each other, your own faction members were ganking low levels and starting bloodbaths, people with cleanse were standing on the plague crates healing everyone who touched it.
Remember you had to st

only place i visited was old ironforge, though that was around for fairly long time.

Ah I remember playing it when I was still kinda young.
Deciding to keep playing as one and assaulting random people.

Why the hell they only made it once is beyond me.

WoW had so much wasted potential for some really atmospheric dungeons.

Yep you could sleep walk thru the door to get to old iron forge.
How's Elysium? still funded by the Chinks?

Ruben?

It did. But what it had was definitely better than anything we get today, especially in exploration.

Only Vanilla option is to wait for Crestfall and hope the GMs learned their lesson after the last debacle. Elysium is still pozzed as fuck.
For what it's worth, people in the closed beta have said it's shaping up fucking fantastically.

Nah bro. Russet from Terenas

Who the fuck remembers when they put those invisible assholes in every city and tricking mages into using Nova

I see, just amazing to find equally concentrated autism. My mate did this too, got me there as well, spent hundreds of hours seeking such things

I always wanted to try WoW. Never played any MMOs as the timesink seemed extensive, but I suppose I could just go to a private server with XP modifiers.

Only played for like the last month in Vanilla, but I remember blinking out of bounds on my mage in TBC once. Before they released that troll raid in the Blood Elf starting area, I managed to blink through the big gate they had blocking where the entrance was going to be. It was just a big drop and then a wide flat plane though.

no point, this makes your characters worthless and thus pointless

Not only that private servers are depressing as hell, 30+ something's trying to relive the magic of the first couple years of WOW.

teldrassil branches are comfiest zone to idle in

Because people whined.

At the very least, the music (at least up through WotLK) is still very good to occasionally sit back and listen to again. But you can do that without actually playing the game.

oh man, that's 80% of what i used to do in that game. other 20% was world pvp. i even made some discoveries of my own and some vids of 'em which i think are still on yt. not gonna post 'em tho, i was a kid and they're kinda autistic with power metal as bg muisc.

Zombie event was great. This is what I did with it.

Saving money each month and playing good vidya?

my god, i missed wow, it was great, but when cata happened, i fucked off, shame because goblins made me super excited, even made a few, but that wasn't enough to keep me, worgen were a shit race that could've been done way better than they were, and forcing you to play the story every time can put off anyone

Where do all these shitskins with their garbled grammar come from?

Browns shouldn't be allowed to post here.