South Park The Fractured but Whole will use Denuvo

store.steampowered.com/app/488790/South_Park_The_Fractured_but_Whole

Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Anti-tamper
5 different PC within a day machine activation limit machine activation limit machine activation limit

Why the fuck does South Park still exist anyway

Bot?

Buncha fucking hypocrites, I tell ya. They make episodes on their television show that decry the bullshit practices of the industry, and then they put out products that employ the exact practices they were complaining about in the first place. Yeah, yeah, maybe there's some middle management/investor/publisher bullshit going on and you can say, "well, the guys who make the show, their hands are tied" but it doesn't matter because their credibility is shot down anyway.

Does it matter? It will be cracked within a week anyways.

Steam Cucks BTFOd again.

Who cares? Shitty Game and the DRM will be cracked eventually for those that like that stuff.

Oh boy another game that will never touch my computer

eyup, only people it affects are impatient people. It really isn't a big deal any more aside from highlighting who not to buy vidya from… which is basically everyone now of days.

Thanks for the bait. That leftover pizza wasn't holding me over. Anyway, do YOU have a fractured butthole?

Just like Simpsons, they haven't found a suitable animated show to replace it, despite the dip in quality that both shows clearly display.

Wait didn't this shit end like 15 years ago?
Is it still running?
Or they're trying to revive it?

I liked Moonbeam City, but no. Cuck Central didn't want to support it.

Why

Honestly it was dead to me the moment they decided to rename it ''the" fractured but whole.

Well at-last it'll get cracked sometimes in the future.

Sadly, some people are still stuck in 2006 and just don't want to admit it.

The first game was legitimately funny though

Stick of poop had some really good battle songs though.

Stick of Truth was the best Paper Mario game to come out since the game cube.

It's been known that it would use Denuvo for a while now. Not like it matters, since the last game was piss easy, and this one probably won't be any different.

I don't think I could stomach south park to play it. That show did not age well.

It doesn't help that the game still relies on referejokes from the early 2000s. It has several, long running Al Gore segments.

Not with UPlay it won't
It will take 2 to 4 weeks

How is that bait you mouth breathing retard
Matt and Trey are doing exactly what they depicted Spielberg and Lucas of doing with their own IPs.
They should have ended it when they wanted to work on the Book of Mormon instead.

Oh, Matt and Trey. Sweet, innocent Matt and Trey.

Your game will get cracked faster than the skull of an Ariana Grande fan.

Yeah, why two of the best musical theater writers/directors in the past twenty years are contenting themselves to flash animation will never cease to amaze me. I guess the money's better and it's easier but c'mon.

This.

But are they catchy?

This really fractures my butthole.

And I will use Youtube

So release has been pushed back a few months is what you're saying.

That video really didn't nail what made OCD so fucking annoying. It needed more shit like the last puzzle piece not fitting in the picture or a chocolate bar with breakable bits being bit into whole.

Stop having OCD then.

Except it wasn't about OCD, it's more about just pure disappointment in animated form.

southpark was, and still is, garbage.

Drawn Together was the superior show that didn't do the "yeah we're so nasty but its OK BECAUSE WE HAVE A POINT :^)", and those fucking faggots trey and matt pushed CC to cancel it because it was stealing their audience away through superior animation and comedy. even though the were on the same channel, they didn't want any competence.

South Park is the Gavin McCuck of videogames.

It's a real thing that doctors fucked up by saying everybody had it. See some sever cases, shit's pretty crazy at times.

Kinda was tbh. It was about reaching a level of satisfaction from something going right and it doesn't. If you have the creators memo's though I'de love to see them.

Didn't that show had actual dicks and tits?

Those jew "doctors" are charlatans, OCD doesn't fucking exist.

It does it's just to commonly diagnosed to take seriously. Agree to disagree though this isn't vidya.

Instead it was just nastiness for nastiness' sake. That isn't better, I'd even say it's worse because it doesn't even try to be shit ironically.

It's amazing how many people on Holla Forums believe in imaginary illnesses.

They probably went with denuvo because they even know it's the only game anyone was remotely interested in from what they showed at E3. The show is still shit though.

It's amazing how many people of Holla Forums can't fuck off with their offtopic shit either. You're not going to change my mind on the video games related Peruvian image board nigger, take it to a board that discusses this shit.

wew

What really fucked them over was being a year or two early to shit on PC.
They did an entire series on anti-PC and the millennials who largely watched their show freaked out.

They are still many times better then the Simpsons.

Can't wait for what bullshit they'll insert in the game!

Read my posts. Only bumped once. I just see the webm all the time. Did you have a point?

The content of your posts is irrelevant to the absence of sage when you were bitching about off topic. I know you're retarded but surely you've heard that old adage about glass homes.

Oh so you're just shitposting? Ok then. Keep posting lol.

And you're from tumblr. I win.

its far better than they just come out with it and make good comedy than constantly try to hide behind a "point" or "irony"

shit like south park created hipster retards and reddit. while DT was simply legitimately funny, they didn't have any greater aspirations than to make adult fun.

I was almost considering buying this because I love South Park
Even when I want to give Ubisoft money they fuck it up.

Sure if you like poop jokes and think hearing the word dick said out loud is hilarious.

Referencing titties doesn't make something "adult" nor should that be anything to strive for. It you want vulgarity then watch vulgarity but don't hide it behind being "adult" because we were all teenagers and we all know when we found that stuff most hilarious.

Why do they have a "the" in the title? really ruins what they were going for.

Don't forget that they revealed a South Park f2p phone game, complete with microtransactions, despite having done an entire episode on why freemium games are bullshit.

It will have a GoG release calm your tits you piece of shit

t. viacom

Who the fuck cares about this piece of shit.

should just add the sub title Holla Forums to this game with how shitter shattered denuvo makes people

They did an episode where mr. Garrison fucks Donald Trump in the ass. They couldn't foresee anyone but Hillary winning the election, then they did a complete 180 and turned mr. Garrison into Trump. Go watch southpark from the late 90s and early 00s and compare it to now. Two completely different shows, one is great and the other is pop political bullshit.

Faggot detected.
Go back to Le reddit.

Fucking Ubikikes.

Boohoo they made fun of Trump. Sorry you get easily triggered over a cartoon.

He's a faggot, but you're angling for cheap replies so you are a faggot as well.

Once you realize the whole moral grandstanding in South Park is literally just "THOSE IDIOTS ARE DOING IT WRONG, DO IT MORE LIKE US" then everything they say and do makes more sense.

Source?

Sweet. I was worried I'd have to spend money on this because I really liked the first game but now I can pirate with a clear conscience.

Bot.

This, basically. I'm still gonna play it, but honestly I wish I pirated the first game too. I bought it on sale but even then I feel like I payed too much because the game's really only good for one playthrough. Even all the "secrets" and shit were easy to find and I got them all the first time I played.

interesting take on things right here. indeed, they blew their load way too early. they let that proverbial cat out of the bag, it's long gone now.
speaking for myself, their faux pas is my gain

There was a really good thread about this on Holla Forums recently.

Denuvo is a perfectly legitimate system that any reasonable game developer would use to stop piracy with no consequences. You aren't kidding anyone.

I just watched the first episode because of this post. It was so fucking bad that you should be banned.

Black girl shows up and everyone goes crazy about how "hot" she is and the white girl says something racist. The episode ends with the white girl making out with the black girl in a hot tub. Then cue the ending credits, show is created by some "silverstein"

You need to watch all the episodes.

Source?

I played the first game at least 5 times because I'm retarded

No thanks. I don't care for toilet humor (haha the pig went poopoo peepee) or want to watch an entire season of "wow black women are so hot"

black women ARE hot

lmao weebs at your hearts out

The are objectively the ugliest race on the planet, second if you count abos.

I think indians and middle easterners are ugly imho

What the fuck do you think his source is?

uglier*

Low T beta cuck detected.

At least post one that has some dignity.

everytime

pic related is what your average sub saharan african woman looks like

Meh, too white looking

Now we're talking, post more.

Oil drillers are not people.

You'll never score prime Nubian pussy with that attitude.

The one posted is trying too hard to be white.

Shes not black, shes mixed race you fucking retard. Might as well call her an attractive white woman, would make just as much sense as what you're saying.

forgot pic

you might as well just call them people of color

Now we're talking, user. Keep posting black lolis.

Yesssss. Good goy. Make more mulatto babiessssssss
I'm nonwhite so I'd probably hit that like a horny butcher to a pigs ass

kill yourselves

What is Robert Mugabe doing there?

There is something not right about that penis head.

She's got a lot of testosterone, I'll give you that.

Ohhhh god, this is so fucking hoooooohhhhttttttt!!!

Now that's the stuff

:^)

Yeah, I agree. It would be nice if people would stop busting our balls.

How is THIS, boys?~

what the fuck

BALDMAN can crack Denuvo within a week and CPY already has a Uplay tool to crack.
They're just have to release two crackfiles and the game files.

It's just a penis. You know, the things you suck daily?

who cares? youre were going to pirate it either way

bet you suck your mothers penis tbh

Yeah but at lease it's a feminine penis.

So wait
Steam
Uplay
AND DENUVO
Trifecta of shit!

your dad probably fucks your ass too

Taking bets on how many days hours it will take BALDMAN to crack this.

Post YFW it gets cracked in 3 days or less.

I think it's worth noting that all of South Park's most memorable jokes and characters are still from the pre-2008 era. The exception might be the whole PC arc but I still don't hear that referenced as much as stuff like Towlie or their WoW episode (which is over ten years old now)

Come on now

There's the member-berries
But those got old very quick

I think it went to shit around the time Garrison became a tranny, I don't remember exactly when that was though.

The three episodes are casual filter. If you're offended or triggered, you'll drop the show.

One thing.
You know, when you run around screaming " I WON'T WATCH XYZ BECAUSE OF BLACK PEOPLE" – You sound no different than the cucks and SJWs who scream "I WON'T WATCH THIS BECAUSE OF CIS WHITE MALES or IT'S PROBLEMATIC"

Who would have figured it would have been Mormans getting their jimmies rustled faster than actual jews?

The issue isn't with identity politics. The issue is that whites aren't allowed to play them. You should probably fuck off back to the center of the horseshoe with the rest of the limp-wristed fence-sitters.

>>>/reddit/

Redditch is leftist as fuck.

>>>/reddit/

gee they sure showed them, next tell me how great sausage party was

Trey needs to pay for his wife's son some how.

You can't make this shit up.

Oh no, a subpar TTYD clone is shit.

From being on this site for so long, I can already tell it would be just as obnoxious. I'm sick of Mary Sue propaganda characters.

Ooooh, now I get it!

I wanna fug that snake.

Going for too long is probably one of the most common issues in television shows, though. If anything it's probably a bigger issue than ones getting cut short. Even going by that logic, South Park earnestly started shitting on the simpsons in later seasons, well after they already addressed it decently enough early on, even though it makes truckloads more money than they do.

Do people actually find this Bioware reject attractive?

Your projection sure got me! Oh boy, I should pack my things because you owned me sooooo hard.

A shitty game I never intended to buy has Denuvo. Truly the end of the world.

Oil drillers aren't what I'd call people.

Wasnt going to give money to ubisoft anyway, might pirate it to see if/how much they improved but the 1st one just cant hold my attention for longer than 2 hours.

I thought they were called chimney sweepers?

This.

is that female knuckles?

Don't think so, look she chuckles.

I do.
That's some prime caramel pussy right there.

This shouldn't be a surprise, Ubisoft puts denuvo on every game they shit out nowadays. And it will be cracked in less than a week anyway.

Woman is what Bioware desperately wants to pretend their diverse characters look like, you kidding me? I'd grind my pelvis to powder.

I like South Park, but come on, don't act like there hasn't been a noticeable drop in quality since November last year.
They've been treating the series as their own personal soap box, being entertaining is now a secondary objective.

I dropped it during the PC season, just felt very off for some reason. I guess its worse now? Shows like these rarely go back up in quality

Considering he cracked Tekken 7 the same day he got it, if he gets it at launch it will be cracked on release

Felt the same about it. The issue for me is that is was only good because they treated like a standalone episode, not some sorta season long borefest.

The PC season was the beginning of the end, instead of each episode being it's own thing, they tried to make an overarching story, one that I might add, still has no meaningful conclusion. The show also became less about absurd scenarios that had mild satirical elements to current events of the week with mildly wacky twists. The election season was just awful since it was literally the same fucking jokes every week since barely anything notable happened outside of normalfag tunnel vision. If Trump did something, ANYTHING in the preceeding week, you could expect Mr. Garrison to do the same exact thing in an episode, and that was the joke, no twist on it, Mr. Garrison did the same thing as real life Trump did, haha funny, right? Le Drumpf?

South Park is fucking awful now

This, the first game felt like an episode stretched out for the length of a game, thrown over a Paper-Mario lite turn based RPG

This is the shit that killed the show. I remember when they did it with that "imagination land" episode and just did reference-diarrhea through the whole thing. They later made fun of family guy for the same shit.

Imaginationland was stupid, but it was a little bit better than the current state of affairs, at least Imaginationland had nothing to do with current events or political soapbox preaching. That's not to say their more political or overtly satirical episodes are bad, but the more recent ones are just shit.

How wrong can a single person be?

Why was the game removed from the Wikipedia list of game having Denuvo despite being there, with source, before the steam page was update?

I miss when the show was just absurd for the sake of being absurd, I also miss when the kids acted like kids instead of just mini adults

Damage control, probably, or somebody trying to claim the source given isn't good enough. Revert the edit if possible.

God I can't wait for Ubisoft to die. That said still gonna play it because I love south park and the first game, but now I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks to pirate it due to these fucking faggots.

Oh gee, now it'll take a few days to fracture its butthole and remove Denuvo. Who cares. You'd have to be an idiot to pay full price for it whether or not it has Denuvo anyway.

They're going back to every episode being it's own story because of how bad last season was

New games are getting cracked within a week at most user, there's 3 groups working on Denuvo now.

LMAOOOO, look at that smug little nigger

That name on her arm better be her sons name.. Which is still fucking retarded. Her son owns her? People that put other peoples names on their body are fucking retarded.

Nigga, the cracks are under a week now. BALDMAN pretty much cracks the game the day he gets it,

Not really. It's generic

Stick of Truth was a mediocre game in general, both gameplay wise and outside of combat.

The game was exactly what it advertised itself to be. An extended episode.

nigger that show was ultra-kiked shit