Resident Evil

ALYSON COURT GOT DENIED FOR REMAKE 2

Other urls found in this thread:

frequentgamermiles.com/home/2017/5/25/resident-evil-vendetta-plot-summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This strike is pure nationalism. We need more strikes.

Welp, that's what you get for striking when you're easily replaceable.

who? what?

Who?
Literally who?
Not Literally Who as in you-know-who, but: Literally who? Who is Alyson Court?
And why did she get denied for Remake 2?

Her shitty union is why she isn't getting that job, these people are fucking retarded, I can go on youtube right now and find dead ringers for iconic video game voices, I can even do Venom Snake myself.

I love it when some greedy fucks think they can outjew the jew.

I have literally no idea who she is. Apparently voice actors aren't the celebrities they thought they were.

Voice actors are replaceable and often are replaced.
She's no exception.

I don't think her notoriety is really the point, I think it's more about the fact that they are changing the VA, also laugh at the Voice Acting union and good luck for all you aspiring voice actors.

wew lad

The point is these VAs seem to think their voices are recognizable or important enough to be deemed too irreplaceable, in an industry where publishers will happily switch entire dev teams if shit doesn't go their way. These fucks are at the very bottom of the pecking order but think they're important enough to warrant a strike.

Most VA's aren't even part of SAG-AFTRA which completely decimates the unions negotiating power. It's like these people don't know what a strike is for; it's not a protest, it's economically hurting the employer until they give in to your demands, if SAG-AFTRA don't have the % spread of VA's to do that then they shouldn't be on strike.

Basically, although I don't really have anything against paying VAs more, but I'd rather see higher pay and better stability for the more important jobs like programming, artists and level designers, I remember reading articles about big companies firing entire teams just because the company didn't want to pay people in between projects, I don't even think that that fuckery has gone either because a lot of games have a lot of contractors working on them, no benefits, out of a job in a minutes notice but now in a way that's "morally acceptable".

someone forgot the key to victory I guess.

I'd actually be fine with VAs getting residuals, but only if programmers and artists and the like got them too. It's just not going to happen.

WHEN IS THIS GODDAMN GAME COMING OUT

I can't take shitty games anymore. There hasn't been a game truly worth playing since REmake 1.

Nobody cares about generic VAs, now let's talk about the movie

I remember the last Video Game Awards where Nolan North acknowledged that VAs in gaming are nothing compared to the people who are actually making games. I think his speech pissed off some union cunts.

Oh, and spoilers frequentgamermiles.com/home/2017/5/25/resident-evil-vendetta-plot-summary

Leon just stopped giving a shit with the uncharacteristic massive amounts of collateral damage.

If I wasn't so damn lazy I'd cap various option menu with voice volume to 0% and post it on twitter just to see how fast I get blocked.

Claire Redfield's voice, I'm guessing. Eh, I can live with it. It's not like she was that good, or anything.

Alyson Court was the only voice of Claire, until Revelations 2. All of the other characters always got new actors for each game.
She was also the kid on The Big Comfy Couch.

>please hire me
Good show.
Would fap again.
But who cares?

I didn't know she was one of the strike idiots. I respected the fact that she had been the only voice for Claire, maybe she was doing something well, now I guess not, and that she got hell of an ego. Nothing is lost, it's not like Claire's voice was iconic.

I thought it was just you exaggerating when you greentexted look at my tits. Christ this voice actors union is nothing but hot air

Even then she still had impressive milkers.

wew these people aren't creepy at all

How is this something to be proud about?

Seems to be you haven't played that much video games if you think some voices don't stand out immensely

While she's a tard, its a real shame because the new VA they got for claire in revelations 2 was a huge step down. I'm also wondering if they will carry over claires redesign from revelations 2 also, hope not because they made her look and sound like shit in that game.

they do stand out but not a deal breaker. see david hayter

They do but they are fairly easy to imitate.

This.
It's even worse if you're striking because your job is precarious in nature, like if they're literal hundreds of thousands of drama school students/graduates that would kill to get the job you're doing because there is only a few hundreds positions of it…
Didn't the Hollywood writer strike taught them anything?

This.

It was a deal breaker for me. MGSV succeeded by leaving behind it's own audience and expanding into an unfinished open world game with a newer and casualized audience who didn't care for the previous titles.

And you still felt the need to make a shitty thread about it?

MGSV would have been shit with or without David Hayter user, you just listed all the reasons why it was shit, having Hayter voice the 10 lines of dialogue in the game would change nothing. He's a shitty VA now anyway, his whole career revolves around his voice and he's ruined it by chain-smoking, compare his performance in MGS1 to Peace Walker, there's a reason Kojima didn't want to deal with him anymore.

It sounds like the voice acting wasn't the straw that broke your back though. I didn't buy it after it came out what Konami did

Hayter would have cost less, and maybe we would have gotten more lines out of him for that reason.

Heh.

it wouldn't have mattered for the reasons you listed, the game would have been shit regardless

Posting in this thread because those were some really good tits.

Spoilered for lewd

seriously, these people aren't anywhere near the level of actors. maybe something like LA Noir is somewhat close, but that's because it uses some of the best facial animation available.

Good lord those were some big titties. And she kept puffing out her chest.

But, when is REmake 2 happening ?

God damn it, Capcom is such a cock tease of a company.

srsly nigger?

Does any user know how many actors are a part of the voice actors union? And if they planned to take any steps to combat her being replaced? Seems like a shit union if it cant even protect its own workers.

She does have a nice voice even though her face is all fucked up from plastic surgery

That's great and all but i'm gonna need rule 34 on this milf. Those tits deserve to be ogled.

the only time i ever cared about a VA recasting was in the Thief reboot. the new guy just didn't have the smugness for Geralt that Stephen Russell does. other than that I can't really say I care at all.

I liked Degeneration well enough, I'll keep an eye on this.

Who the fuck is this person?

Also, Kira Buckland must be earning a lot of money scabbing. Good for her, she made her way into the industry through toughing it.

There have got to be a way of making those careers glamorous and attractive to people (assuming they have the actual skills, of course). Currently, the industry gets away with it because those types of people aren't educated in business and the companies exploit them for that. GoD died but hopefully Devolver Digital should tread the way to helping artists Blumhouse-style.

I second this notion.

This sounds like a bad comic book story, and it gets worse the more you read it. I thought it would at least explain why Chris looks different and is working for Umbrella in RE7, but no. Maybe that impostor theory is correct.

How dare you trick me this way. Do you know how hurt I am about this?
I expected Ara, but instead I get THIS?

I jest not, the "Leon disgusted by Ashley" memes are some of the most delicious and well seasoned memes I've ever tasted. I really wish there were a whole lot more but I've only ever seen a few "no way fag" variations over the years.

Memes that require actual drawing talent to play with are doomed to be small time

I got you fam

I'm conflicted.

That's pretty good for her age but that last one really rustles my jombos. Nothing screams "I'm a fucking attention whore" more than that one, and even the most attractive 3DPD on the planet make me recoil in disgust when I see they're full of themselves spoiler alert they fucking all are.
Seeing such visible egotism just makes me want to punch something.

sorry.

88/14 breddy gud :DDDDD
The best thing about it is Ash looking like umaru trash. Intentional or not that's the best fucking part

I forgive you

Oh, her. She's the cunt who fucked Mega Man X5's translation. She's the sort who believes in Localization over Translation.

It's tough learning that someone you liked as a toddler ruined part of your later childhood.

Al Pacino suggested André Sogliuzzo to do the rol.

I liked how she referred to Launch Octopus/Ranchā Okutoparudo as Octopardo. It really adds character to the translation and makes it her own, you know?

Literally who the fuck cares? She was always a mediocre and replaceable VA. If Hayter could get replaced, literally no-one is safe no matter how iconic they are. Also, fuck unions, i starved my entire childhood because of you fucking commies. I hope everyone that's ever associated with you fucking mobsters willingly spontaneously combusts and a salt truck drops it's load on your charred flesh.

That gif's literally never failed to make me smile. Every fucking time i see it i start grinning like an idiot.

good goy ;)

Holy shit. Wow. She was actually my waifu for some period of time back in the day. I liked her voice far better than Nu-Wesker.

Fukushima was Kojima's Retard Filter.
Every retarded idea that Kojimbo had? It needed to be filtered through Fukushima, who managed to reconstruct EVERYTHING into something reasonable and entertaining.
Without Fuku-san? Every single stupid idea in Kojima's head was unleashed upon the world, unchecked and unfiltered.

Listen here you little shit, "le 1%" can't fucking afford to pay us because the tax is 66 gorillion-% to pay for all the welfare of you fucking temper-tantrumin commies. Also, the 1% has never threatened to burn my car and house down for actually showing up to work for the specific amount of money i negotiated for myself and signed my contract for. I seriously hope the next muslim pranks hits an union rally of some sort.

Learn some history. If you want to honestly tell me that worker conditions and pay weren't absolutely fucked until unions came along about 100 years ago, you're a fucking idiot. I wish we had time travel so you could go back to the turn of the century and see just how great things were without unions, you dumbass.

This VA strike has been fantastic so far. New people have been coming into the industry to replace these wannabee celebrities. It's fantastic to see.

getting rid of David Hayter was a net positive.
the only time I recall VA's really really fucking something up royally was the Silent Hill 2 HD re-release but that was the least of the problems with that trash

Good Unions protect the employee from getting raped by employers, while providing the employers with high quality employees.

Bad Unions rape the employees with high fees and not providing any services to the employees - while being cucks to the Employers and siding with them in all disputes.

Bad Unions Type 2, .think only of themselves, make it difficult to enter businesses professions, rape employees with high fees, fill jobs with shit employees that the employer can't get rid of.

There's hundreds of people out there who can do a good duke voice

:^)

Didn't she die?

Do you even know what an eCeleb is?

Right, the same way they can't afford to buy mansions, yachts and jets, can't afford to make every american know they have a personal stake in letting them be richer, and have to live like paupers before taxes leave them more poor than the poor, man.
Do you really listen to any retarded claim as long as it goes against the most screeching of leftists or what?

Boobs are big but what kind of Bruce Jenner mangling did she do to her face?

I was going to post that >her movie poster but I can't find it anymore

You get used to it.

I'm sure I'm missing hundreds.

FUCKING THIS.

For any of you planning a strike, it only works for two reasons:

1) When the job is so difficult and complex that professionals are rare and eagerly sought after.

2) When the job is so dull and thankless that no-one wants to do it, so the few people who actually are willing to do it are a precious commodity.

Voice acting is neither.

But people who do it well are rare, and I fall into that category because all of my voice actor friends told me so. The industry literally can't sustain itself without us.

For

So, if it isn't related to the union strike, why was she refused the role?

ONE
JOB

this is you right now

Voice acting is a completely unneccessary expense

Do you even know what anonymous really means?

That was a good read tbh

It was a joke, nigger. A caricature of their thought process, not mine. Though I do practice VA some.

Also, from a marketing perspective, VAs are basically cheerleaders that can be paraded around for advertizing, which is probably very cheap relative to actual advertizing costs. I wonder how many games have had a voice acting attached to them, regardless of whether it'd benefit the game or not, just so they could advertize the actors' involvement to keep the game in the public mind.

Dropped

honestly they should've made the script for this RE7 would've at least been fun

All I want to know is why snake treated huey like shit. WHY?

I can't imagine he's doing much without a compiler and with fucking paint.net
Either way good exchange

Record this entire dialog on vocaroo

Holy shit I knew the name sounded familiar but wow. Believe she can still do that split?

I dunno why they changed her for Rev2 the person they got to replace her didn't sound any better or worse. I mean it's not like she was demanding David Hayter bux for her work but its kinda weird to replace her with someone else that doesn't sound any different.

same diff

All evidence points to the idea that Huey had become emotionally unstable and wasn't working in DD's best interests. Even if Venom didn't want to assume that Huey was a Cipher mole, despite Occam's Razor saying he was, it doesn't make sense to trust him with anything anymore, given the mountain of demonstrable lies and half-truths he's given you, and that's without even considering that he murdered one of your highest value former contractors. But I realize that Occam's Razor doesn't necessarily apply in the Metal Gear universe.

There's someone sleeping in the next room over, I don't have the voice for either of those characters, and Vocaroo a shit. To be clear, I'm not good, it's just something I enjoy.

i wanna obliterate midnas orifices

Is this the No Way Fag™ thread?

No way, fag.