So Nintendo isn't going to let Bayonetta waste away right...

So Nintendo isn't going to let Bayonetta waste away right? I mean I am not saying she needs infinite sequels or anything but her character is too good to NOT feature her in some way with the rest of nintendo's cast. Even if they just referenced her in Mario games or something that would be enough for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vgchartz.com/article/267968/bayonetta-sells-100000-units-on-steam-in-1-week/
steamspy.com/app/460790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's in the first DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Bayonetta isn't a nintendo owned IP.

I know you are bullshitting user because there would be like 5 threads about it if that were true.

They got her for smash so I doubt it would be much harder to get her into other things.

Sega owns Bayonetta and Platinum made the games. However, Nintendo funded and published 2, which is why it was Wii U-exclusive. The first game was ported to PC but I don't think 2 can because of Nintendo. So hope either for a sequel by Platinum or a Switch port of 2.

i brought a wii u for absolute nothing

They got her in Smash because people wanted her and they already had a Sega character in there anyway, so it was easy to get a second one.

Why the ever loving fuck would you want that? she only works in smash because it has it has no real theme and is just mashing everything together, but mario does not fit her and vice versa.

I want to see a Lumen Sage game. Or something with Jeanne as the MC

This x1000. Balder being restricted to the multiplayer mode in 2 was awful. They even made a whole move set for him, I want to see it fleshed out.

Platinum are already working with Nintendo on a new game, I'd honestly rather Mad World 2 or The Wonderful 102, no new IPs.

I…you know, that could kinda work. There is already an angel that is a car, she could ride that around and smack when she boosts or drifts.

I want Bayo to be my mommy

I want summer to go and stay go

I want Bayonetta 3

Since Lumen Sages are extinct, it would fun to see a game were Bayo/Jeanne try to find someone to become one or just a Prequel that features either Baldr in the past or some other Sage. I just like the idea of the Sages way more than the witches.

Yes they will, her games sold like shit.
Wasn't that the other way around?

citation needed.

That's funny since
vgchartz.com/article/267968/bayonetta-sells-100000-units-on-steam-in-1-week/
steamspy.com/app/460790
This makes it one of the fastest selling ports in history on steam.

I want Bayonetta to sit on my face and call me her pet.

OP was referring if NINTENDO would give a shit about Bayo after the Wii U flopping and every nigtendrone swallowing that Switch for Shit console.

Yes but Bayonetta 2 only sold bad because it was on a console that sold bad. Selling around a million units for a console that sold only 11 million isn't that bad at all honestly.

Well, it was one of the few games the wii u had going for it, I imagine it sold decently. The question is would sega need ninties money to finance development or if they would just make 3 as a third party title and port it if it all.

After playing 2 I'de prefer if they did. The dream team behind 1 was just to good. I doubt that we would get anything that surpassed 1 and I'de rather just let it die.

In other words why would platinum ever want to team up with nintendo again. Also a million is not that bad.

But is Nintendo actually giving their all in creating switches for the market or are they doing what they did with the WiiU and not making allot at first since there is a certain hype when the drones buy it all. Kinda what ps4 did as-well not making enough so one gets the false illusion that one needs to pre-order the next shipment.

I've not bought a switch yet but I kinda have to since Mario is always dope to play. plus if Nintendo is not a gigantic dick like with the nintendo wii there could be potential of awesome multiplat games.

You realize Plat gets paid for making the game and not for the amount it sales right? It's very rare for a company to actually collect more revenue based on unit sales. Plat would likely be more than happy to make games that don't sell well for nintendo since Plat has stated multiple times that they love working for nintendo.

Specially when Iwata is longer with us. (If he respected and not censored the game)

Don't get your hopes high about Mario, the only game you will have for the rest of this generation, besides there will be no variety of playable characters like how they did in Mario64DS and that game was 13 years ago

found the wariofag

Depends on how big the hacknslash market is I suppose. Casuals love that shit so I'm sure she'll be back.

Now kids pay attention, this is what's known as bait.

a switch port is inevitable at this point. and platinum is has said they already working on something. I hope that's something madworld related though. with bayo2 port as a side thing.

BAYONETTA CONFIRMED FOR MARIO KART

Those tits are too triggering for nintoddlers

Then why was she the number 1 voted in character for smash?

I want to five bayonetta a piggy back rde.

I just want Bayonetta to sit on my face while she jerks off my cock.

Is that so much to ass ?

Ugly and shit character. Replace her with much younger one even when it will trigger westerners but at least it will be much better game by changing this defect creature.

I want Bayonetta to brutally murder me.

They should invest in getting Trigger and Platinum to finally release that Kill la Kill game. Can even reuse the same engine to save on cost. Hopefully make them put in effort unlike that Korra video game.

They did put effort into the korra game, thats just what you get with such a a short dev time.

I know, it's killing me not having a Bayo 3.

Give me a (you) too

AAAAAAAAAAAA THIS WILL MAKE SO MUCGH MIONEY MAKE IT HAPPEBN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sumo Digital: "We thought about putting Bayonetta in Sonic Racing Transformed, but decided against it because of how she'd affect the age rating.!"

Sakurai: "Hold my beer faggots"

You dastardly scoundrel!

it was still better than the god awful show

Bayonetta better get the fuck out of Nintendo's grasp. with NoA poisoning NoJ, they'll turn her into a Mary Sue instead of the demonic whore she is.

Bayo's a third-party IP. I think she'll be safe.

fite me fag

Speaking of which, no promo items for tf2… valve confirmed to put the final nail to its coffin!