Devil May Cry director's project 'progressing smoothly,' apologizes for no show at E3

Devil May Cry director's project 'progressing smoothly,' apologizes for no show at E3

archive.is/v3wQP

So are they saving the reveal for the Tokyo Game Show this year?

His "mistake" was being stuck with the responsibility of salvaging somebody else's failed project? He made great games before DMC2 and only got assigned it after they fired the first guy, Destructoid needs to learn their shit.

Still gives me hope for whatever he's working on, even if it isn't a crazy party.

I trust Itsuno, not Capcom.

same, although Capcom can fuck things up like DMC4

I'm sure Capcom is delighted to know that people like you are willing to separate developer and publisher in that manner, since they benefit greatly from it.

I'm sure they're delighted to know that I won't buy their game out of blind faith but will be paying close attention to whether or not it's shit rather than concluding a game's quality without knowing what it even is yet.

to think that only a few weeks ago, a statement like this would have given me so much hope.

But muh dragon's dogma

You called?

That game was made like 5 years ago

Judging by the demo and all other available info so far, MVCI may be the single worst case of "out of touch with the fans" I've ever seen from a video game company. (Yes, even worse than DmC.)

DmC never was out of touch with fans.
Well not with one single fan that game was made for.

Good. TGS is the only thing in the industry worth looking forward to. Fuck E3

Tam Tam will never stop being funny, that guy is a living joke.

Have you heard of SFV?

just like the fans.

You mean just like the SFV sales?

They already left, that's why tourney entrants for SFV is dropping and literally everything else is rising

This guy became a meme after this, he tries to play it off now like he's in on the joke.

There is this rumor that Capcom characters had to look ugly at the request of Disney to promote the Marvel dudes.

The Marvel characters look equally bad though.

He can still see not being able to truly salvage the project as a failure on his part though since the game still has his name attached o it.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Disney has nothing to gain from such a conspiracy. They're Jewish, not retarded.

I doubt that, all characters displayed look like a Japanese man's concept of a westernized character, even the explicitly western characters.

Sooo…Jews are malicious?

What the fuck do you think?

I used to not take antisemitism on the internet seriously before all this shit happened. Now I won't stop the deaths of any kike but Zach Braff and Mark.

But why save Mark?

For fear of an even worse Jew yeah right waiting in the wings.

I hope it's something the guy actually wants to do

Most Japanese developers feel overshadowed at E3. It's supposed to be a trade show, but really it's a convention. And just like San Diego comic Con, big names are pushed to the forefront and given preferncial treatment because they pay big bucks to be there.

So if it's not at Sony's booths, Japanese games get overlooked.

So yeah, if anything happens it'll be at Tokyo game show.

Because he's our goy

a good game could be made in that timespan

What a fabulous autist of a BO we have. You get to die last on the DOTR.

Gamescom is alright

Daily reminder that Nero was better than Donte

I would have been okay with having Donte as a joke character in Project X Zone 2. As an assist character even so he could have a battle intro with Dante and who ever they pair him up with. It would be so great to have none of the other characters like him.

Milo is the best Dante and Jojo.

Was Nero ever considered that bad? Sure he isn't Dante but what's wrong with him?

Yeah i dont get it either. Always loved Nero. Great character.

Many fans didn't like Nero at first glance. Mostly because they thought he was whiny during the MUH KIRIE and thought he would replace Dante in the future.
But after Donte was introduced, most now began to acknowledge Nero.
Though they should of have embraced him sooner

Pretty much that he wasn't Dante and he was a minor attempt to have a "serious" character in DMC, even if it was something Dante totally and completely derailed every time he appeared (up to and including Dante just fucking with him in absolutely every single confrontation he and Nero had; if they were to actually fight Nero has no chance in hell).

Shit, i spelled Kyrie wrong.

I want nero to come back in dmc5, but as an unlockable/side character. Like virgil, lady, and trish. And if they do bring him back i think he needs a few extra moves or somthing new for his gun.

I think Nero would take quite well to the Heavenly Sword-shit light/mid/heavy bit. Definitely give him more to do, though.

As much as i like nero's gameplay, he is really boring. The revving shit is fun, but thats kinda his only thing he has. He needs more. Im thinking of giving him a shotgun that he can switch to using the r2 trigger. It will give him a bit more close range firepower without having to hold down the fire button all the time i cant fucking conciously hold down square and fight at the same time, and moving it to r2 isnt any better. Im better off just ignoring the gun all together

I'm a patient man but GOD DAMN has it been a long time. I really hope Ninja Gaiden makes good a comeback too.

DMC and NG are still unsurpassed only truly rivaling each other for the throne of Greatest action game.

Really? I thought that title went to Federation Farce.
If that isn't out-of-touch then I don't know what is

Wasn't Federation Force a DSi game put on a backburner that Nintendo told them to make a Metroid game?

Federation Farce was originally supposed to be a DSi game that got put on the backburner because they wanted Tanabe to work on projects that were actually going to turn out well. Considering it started development in 2011 and got released in 2016 that should tell you how much faith Nintendo had in it.

I'd like to see Nero return as a Kenshiro type character with a focus on demon powered jeet kune do equipped with a Broken Queen to Exceed his punches with.

I never knew how much i wanted this until now.

I thought it would be cool if he had more of these "angelic" powers that the transformed members of the Order had. It would fit him nicely I think.

Could combine that with his apparently being Vergil's son and kit him out to resemble a slimmed-down Nero Angelo.

Not to mention DMC2 was shit for a DMC game (and fucking hell that boss..) but is still one of the best action games there are, its just not up to its standards.

I'd accept him for a substitute if he had more stuff. He only really had the dodge and Red Queen in terms of technical stuff.