gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8aEDJ
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/uwp6a
archive.is/Zt7rn
archive.is/rDEV4
archive.is/kLVA9
archive.is/EVitP
archive.is/U8L7g
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/oogtK
archive.is/BD8yp
archive.is/cKJ5o
archive.is/VsHLA
archive.is/utZhb
archive.is/rNc65
archive.is/8yF7n
archive.is/dVSTI
archive.fo/UC4os
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/876597600732012545
twitter.com/appabend/status/876947243957399552
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
archive.fo/ckkG1
rense.com/general91/walt.htm
archive.is/BaSTQ
archive.is/t28EW
archive.fo/2jTdo
imgur.com/a/C3Adw
imgur.com/a/OGgfO
archive.is/hAKuK
archive.is/8D0gu
exhentai.org/g/913012/a002204ccb/
infogalactic.com/info/Paul_Bunyan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda
nichegamer.com/2015/10/21/nintendo-censored-story-content-in-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/
twitter.com/Ebicentre/status/876873092420718592
archive.is/zPKos
archive.is/6aELs
jcp.or.jp/english/2011what_jcp.html
archive.fo/MT0KN
archive.fo/EEXzn
archive.fo/DM1fO
techraptor.net/content/mighty-no-9-backers-get-rewards-and-portable-versions-update
techraptor.net/content/sly-cooper-becoming-a-cg-animated-television-series
archive.is/XHXfF
tcrf.net/Category:Games_with_regional_differences
archive.is/ZixsS
twitter.com/mombot/status/877001241858940929
archive.is/NkaZd
archive.is/YxySY
archive.is/yiMkU
archive.is/Mic4e
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/19/otto-warmbier-american-taken-hostage-north-korea-dies-days-return-u-s/
archive.is/dbjlj
archive.is/73ALl
archive.is/o9kg7
archive.is/LCyDr
archive.is/hTw2K
archive.fo/Nn5c5
archive.is/K2wpY
archive.is/kpIog
archive.is/pLvfm
archive.is/O56Am
archive.is/eqHVm
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/876987673348648961
archive.is/eeFrI
archive.is/BCsiM
archive.is/DeNY5
archive.is/p7pH3
archive.is/9jkbl
archive.is/M69lE
youtube.com/watch?v=FLqHkAorjMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Asukabenis.

Remember to bring about the attention of Treehouse, NISA and other "localizers" out to the developers and publishers. Spread among others about the butchering of Japanese games and the SJWeeb clique doing what they want instead of doing proper translation work. Remind companies the success of Persona 5 and Nier: Automata despite SJWeeb outcry and tell them how you love the original and don't wish to have it changed in the localization. Don't forget to do a dig on SJWeebs and warn the Japanese Otaku about the their intervention with the development of Japanese games.

Keep off topic non-vidya politics out of this thread. Focus on SJWeebs and their stranglehold of the industry.

archive of previous bread
archive.is/8aEDJ

Reminder that Kizuna is literally a 5 year old but she's still very, very adorable.

It get's worse, his followers are covering their eyes and plugging their ears. At least people are calling him on it.

Poor girl.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Anyone have an archive link to last the last Holla Forums metathread?

>forcing the japanese alunyah meme

archive.is/uwp6a

archive.is/Zt7rn

archive.is/rDEV4

archive.is/kLVA9

archive.is/EVitP
archive.is/U8L7g

Where were you when a self made millenial rich dropkick the trustfund millenials to death?

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

1095 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

archive.is/oogtK
archive.is/BD8yp
archive.is/cKJ5o
archive.is/VsHLA
archive.is/utZhb

archive.is/rNc65

Obligatory Gilda post!

Why the hell is this industry full of nobodies who think they're hot shit. The reason why they've left the family market is because they realize that market has been gobbled up by the cell phone market and getting back that market is an uphill battle. The wii was lightning in a bottle and would incredibly hard to replicate in todays market.

I wasn't aware fighting was such a big component to Super Mario Odyssey.

Time to brainstorm on OC!

his whole point falls flat if he would consider, every other console they released before and that actually the wii marketing was just for that console

I want a cat gilda.

BOLD LETTERS GRAB ATTENTION BETTER

So with the revelation that NoA is now able to censor the Japanese versions of games, I think it's become apparent that SJWs need to be forcibly removed from the industry. It's the only option left. Voting with our wallets is pointless now because there's no other option to vote for.

How do we go about this?

games need to be localizet because of different cultures. Culturalization. Just look at skyrim and the japan culturalization, all the half naked waifus in their bunny costume running around. Or the Halo version in japan, where the master chief transforms into a giant robo leopard to fight against Mega botsaurus. you see, for each culture the LOC team is changing the game as it has to be because of the culturalization.

Evening, everyone.

I've been learning moon lately. Man, that hira gana's a bitch. How's OP Timber? Any good OC in the works?

I've been thinking about this since last night. I honestly don't know. All I can think of is getting the attention of the japanese fanbase because their outrage will put a stop to it, but that just puts us right back where we started. With censored american and european releases. I don't know of any way to force them out of the industry. I'm pretty sure it's impossible. They ARE the industry.

Remove all American and European game companies from existence. They serve no purposes whatsoever anyway.

Get back to studying.

Obligatory Gilda Gore!

the only way to change the market is to make a new successful market for which the jews will take and copy for their market

IS THAT SO?

Well…

Not to mention while the hardware sold, the software did not, and the ps2., which was targeted mainly to gamers still sold better than the wii.

The PS2 was around for 13 years before being discontinued, the Wii was around for half that time before being discontinued.

because the primary audience for this market is children who don't really know any better and will listen to anyone who has the loudest voice

make social justice unmarketable

it worked for anime with moeshit

You are looking at it the wrong way. Nintendo in Japan have been misinformed (lied to) about the reasons gamers were upset about the shoddy craftsmanship of the localizers. Look at the Nintendo statement. They think the uproar is about how different the releases were NOT the fact that TreeHouse butchered the translation which created such a difference in releases..

I wonder why that would be

The wii sales also petered out at around 4. Dunno about the ps2, but it sold more solidly than the wii.

Please, wait until you get into kanji. Prepare to have you're brain's left hemisphere fucked like a JAV girl in front of the pool. You guys know which pool I'm talking about. It's always the same fucking one.

Ok as promised I'll give the info that I got about Pixiv.

Well there's no point in e-mailing either branches because they'll filter it into nothing or lie through their own teeth. Alert the Japanese otaku has some pointers but as some mentioned I don't think they take kindly to westerners telling them anything (Then again it's an incentive to tell them "Hey, the westerners that you dislike are now in control of your game & waifu.")
There's also the notion to assume that whatever Nintendo makes will be censored because they're behind closed doors & none of the SJWs or Treehouse will tell the truth about what happens in development ("How do you know it's censored? Do you work for Nintendo?") & the only hope would be that someone would leak stuff.
Japans combination of baby boomers who don't understand the modern generation (and get too high up on seniority) and the SJWs who will falsify information to the business people ("This game failed because it wasn't censored enough") is something.

Ironically that Pool is near an elementary school from what I have hear.

If you create your own games they're not going to get any coverage because the gaming news outlets are owned by SJWs. Even if you could somehow get your game out there and do well with it you'd find yourself subjected to media smear campaigns and harassment from lynch mobs of internet retards. They don't care if you make videos that show their hypocrisy. It's been done numerous times before and they didn't change their behavior at all. They doubled down.

Literally murder.

We burn them all down!

When the Second Civil War starts, you'll have all the excuse you need.

archive.is/8yF7n

archive.is/dVSTI

Then we need to get in direct contact with nintendo. Is there an email we can all email to?

What's important about this Larry Wilmore clip from like a year ago?

Obligatory downvote!!

that's assuming they're not already gate keepied

Nice joke cnn.

Eh

That's nothing. At least with the kanas you will be sure to memorize them. The real challenge will stem once you reach the kanjis.

Guess more milfs need to be fucked in pool settings I guess

Make it apparent that Nintendo has been in last place since people had a viable alternative to flock to (N64-Gamecube). The only time they were successful after that was when NOJ was calling the shots at NOA which then quickly ended when Iwata was dying and control went back to NOA. Also buy the shit out of anything that is uncensored especially stuff where the devs/localizers make a stance out of it. Show the market that no censorship means better sales.

Ethan Gach / Kotaku - "In Super Mario Odyssey Gaming's Original Damsel In Distress Might Finally Get Her Due"

archive.fo/UC4os

Still trying to tie this game down in gender bs, and still managing to find a way to talk shit about Pauline.

These people really need helicopter rides.

You essentially need more shitlords in the industry who won't bow down and cuck out like Tim. Anything else is futile unfortunately.

Get a load of these newfags.

seriously though the industry needs another outrage to get more people involved and an alternative news outlet as well

Other things to include in other images:
Quote from article
Don't forget to include a URL.

Examples of US censorship
Please post more
Articles with a * are Treehouse/Nintendo based (made by Ninty or a Nintendo console exclusive.

Other things to emphasize

Don't forget to show how SJW push for one thing, then keep pushing.

Show how SJW tried to make non-trovesys out of P5, Nier, and Bayonetta- and how all those games sod and did well. (Along with XSeed and Sengura Boob Ninja games).

Again- we need to get people with Jap IPs or Proxies to work with translators to relay this information to 2Chan.
Otaku rage will be a big boon to us- even if they still hate the west.

Keep mocking them and informing the consumer.
MO hasn't changed since day 1. Their desperate scramble will only sink those who choose to be sunk.
Meme how bad censorship is, and how bad the limits on Jap devs is, the SJW chimp-outs only further out cause, and the rest will follow.

I have another idea on that but I don't remember the website that was posted in one of these threads, does anyone still have the link for pic related?

Well, Overly-sensitive US localizers with no games design experience tell Nintendo how to make games seems to work pretty well.

Normalfags are already mocking the people mad over Mario's sombrero costume.
Just get it into their head those sorts of people are now telling Nintendo what to do.

Thise panties look soiled.

What did I miss?

Do we have an op for this kind of thing, Hitler?

First task for the night anons
Post images that show censorship from those games listed here.

Then we'll post them to >>>/gamergatehq/330858 for safe keeping.

May Operation: Timber be of success. Cut down the Treehouse.

OP Timber. Read the OP and >>>/gamergatehq/330858

Part informing the western public what's going on.
Part working out how to inform the Japanese public.

Share this around for starters: twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/876597600732012545

that's just the base line of what needs to happen, it's frustrating as hell fighting against the media tbh because shit needs to gain interest from parents

I wanna go for the root. I want NoJ to purge their western branches and other Jap gaming companies to do the same.

This will probably be the most effective Otaku rage is extremely powerful to Japanese devs since console games are such a niche there now. If they find out that the sexy stuff in all their games is going to go away because of stupid westerners they're rage won't be contained. It might get to Nintendo's Japanese shareholders.

Why are people seeking out political commentary on American politics. From a Japanese made game for children about a cartoon italian plumber who fights a giant turtle.

But Atlus did a good job with P5 and didn't cave…

Stlus did one of their beat jobs to date, especially considering they left a whole fart of smt ivf untranslated and went "eh why bother".

Parents will never be on our side- at least the liberal ones (and they never would be).

The adult gamers are the ones who spread news, make wikis, and tell their friends.
Getting them to realize major issues (like Fire Emblem's shit localization) means the memetic escalates dramatically i.e. normalfags make fun of them.

The hard part is meming "SJWs control Nintendo now" rather than "Nintendo games are shit now because reasons?!" which then opens up console wars & fanboyism as an excuse to brush it away.

I feel the same, fellow Lumberjack.
If GG wore beards and flannel shirts for the lumberjack look, SJWs will abandon it as it becomes a "white supremacist symbol".

I think I realise now why social media is such complete cancer. The problem is right there in the label. It's social. Think about it! Human beings HATE other human beings. Humans are tribal and tend to group up with small family groups. On social media EVERYONE is an outsider of your family group. SO people will gather into small cliques and small groups based around specific identities, but all this does is cause the same kind of tribal warfare early man experienced, except now it's digital, and involves snark and insults rather than spears. Really, think about it!

We all get along, but we don't interact. When you go to the store you pass hundreds of people, but you don't talk to them. ANd when you are forced to cross paths, is it pleasant? Everyone has shook their fist out the car window at somebody at least once. Humans HATE each other. We can't fucking stand each other. We only get along based on specific things we agree on or have in common. Like being forced to work together at your job, so now your a "team." Or joining the army. Or the way we look at our specific nations. But on the internet, everyone is an enemy. Everyone is that random asshole you passed at the gas station earlier, until they state something that agrees with you.

Social media was doomed to failure the second it was based around the idea of being "social" with fucking strangers.

Right.
We show who does it right, and who does it wrong- and who makes moolah and fame because of it.

Then, Jap companies quickly realize they need to vet their western employees better for fear of being the next Nintendo/Star Ocean 5, etc.

We have several draft posts on the HQ- but no way to post.
I know any you guys can make your IP look Japanese thanks to basic Holla Forums stuff.
But we need translators & post writers to help summarize all this shit.

I wonder if a push for transparency would work for gaining a clear cut case of which can be memed, with how much flack that translators get and how fucking full of them selves they are I think there could be a chance

This. The West was a mistake.

Anything looks good compared to what you expect out of Atlus's foreignizations

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

RAISE YOUR SOULS INTO A FIRE

Appabend did a vid on this game.

Is this industry even worth salvaging at this point? Even if you cut out all the SJW bullshit, there's the terrible working conditions (look up Konami recently), mindless casualization of games, and jewish practices of DLC.

Who?

I rather go down fighting like a man then sit back.

do you want to pick up lorry spotting as a hobby like?

It's worth it. If vidya falls, the rest will too. Don't let the Marxists win, fellow lumberjack.

Not really, no.
Vidya Crash #2 or Civil War 2/WW3 are the best bets of unfucking it.

The thing about those wiki people is they fiercely defend their brand and get upset when you insult it. Anyone remember when the Fates fan-tranlation became a huge fuck you to the localization? Then they translators threw a shit fit and cancelled the thing because they didn't want to hurt Nintendo. You have to frame your criticism in a way that you want Nintendo, NISJ, etc to be able the best games possible by letting them make the games they want to make. That you are only trying to save them from people who do not care about these games. Point out that these people hate video games and only settled for these jobs that fans would be able to do a better job.

NoE also did

They know they fucked up in the past (hence going for the root now). Their ego means they'd use weasel words with Kotaku and the like- but not Joe public. He won't even talk to them.

Leaks are something we're hoping for- but it's likely Nintendo keeps shit wrapped up tight.

Ugh this is so transphobic, anita does not approve.

Crash can't ever happen as the industry became too big to fail. The first crash was only felt by the Western markets.

Tweet to share:
twitter.com/appabend/status/876947243957399552

reminder to donate to archive.is if you can or at least spread the word if you can't
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
Someone post this on cuck/pol/ and 8/pol/ if they can, and any other relevant places for it

tbh this argument is abit flimsy as it's focus is only on america/japan localization, when there's been lots of other games in the past which have been so heavily butchered in other country and no one has given a flying fuck, two cases of this are:

Which means the only solution is to shit everything up to the point that it's completely unlivable.

This is exactly how I feel and I'm not ashamed. I still don't have reasons to trust anyone I don't know save for brothers and gay sisters in anime tiddies and monsterbros.

Hi, where can I find more gilda mars artwork?

An industry crash risks SJWs playing quiet and rebuilding it.
SJW want power, and often have middle/upper-class money to help that.

Lets just crash the parts that are bad OK?

>Then they translators threw a shit fit and cancelled the thing because they didn't want to hurt Nintendo.
That has got to be the stupidest way of thinking.

In the garbage

I'd think that's only because no one is willing to try a direct method of secret filming inside

Not if you cause the crash with things (((they))) find toxic.

In summery he explains what we know.
He says Jap devs will push back (due to their work ethic) if they are brave.

Sending support via social media (the JP page- NOT US) can help. Best we can do until we translate and post to 2chan

Full バカ

This. If it crashes, SJWs will weasel their way into the rebuilding. All this accelerationist bullshit only hurts us.

Not going to work. The solution is for companies to tell SocJus to guck off.

yeah abit tired there

A lot of those cases though are because of Government regulations not the company being shit nobody here can do anything about that unless they live in those countries. Personally I think more companies should take the stance of the MeiQ devs took with Australia and Germany. If those countries don't want to sell our games as is then they don't get them. Everything is region free now just translate it into that language for all versions surrounding that country than the true fans can import. Or they can get so fed up that they actually bring about change. This is why I feel so bad for the aussies they did the work and actually got their government to add an adult certification but they are still getting fucked over for it.

On the Vivian board.

*fuck

Absolutely.

Don't forget wiki communities will probably have one SJW subverting and undermining them (it's a group and they want power).

However, to the guy on social media who's just "a fan" of that series of games or likes that genre? He's gonna talk freely. He's the guy we want to appeal to.

You shouldn't feel ashamed, it's human. It's a part of the reason why social media will always devolve into various groups snarking at each other, like twitter. Only facebook even has a chance because of how it's set up, it focuses more on rl friends and family.

that would require more companies to have such things as standards and morals

p-please

Thank you!

These censorship laws places like Germany have should be a thing of the past. With the internet & the ability to not only get the definitive version by retranslation or patching the textures back in, I see no reason they should still be there because it's just asking for them to not get the game because the author might not want to change his work & he's not going to bow down to stupid laws.

But we need to match it.
Didn't the last thread have a commie's guide to taking over hollywood- and one point was "polarize everything"?

SJW want battle line's drawn. So they have an enemy to make their side afraid of, and a name to brand neutrals with unless they join them.
This is beaten by (a) modern SJW being a fucking joke- and people hating being labeled more than ever, and (b) we don't force people to support us.

And that friendly guy, I think his name is Somethingberg, who is everyone's friend and totally respects your privacy. :^)

Yeah I read an article once about the government censors in new zealand and they were saying how proud they were of their job because they can protect their country. It made me feel so upset and angry at the same time I just had to play through link to the past to calm me the fuck down. People who celebrate censorship are fucking disgusting people who will only destroy the human race.

Would comparing Nintendo censorship to the German and Australian laws be a good idea?

Or is that an unfair comparison due to how much more German & Auz escalates?

"Wrongthink" was never once used in the book.

When ifi found their balls they found large ones.

Germans are forever censored because the jews are afraid of germans finding their balls and completing their mission. Too bad the jews are raising a group who hates jews far more than the nazis ever could.

Make a better comparison and be funny about it. Humor actually gets across.

The German and Auz laws are probably a big factor in Nintendo's localization policies. Nintendo doesn't usually re-localize for different regions. You just get the Japanese version then everything outside of it.

Both of you get it. The solution is hard psyops and fanning any and all flames until the masses are overwhelmingly louder.

Of all, anger. We need anger to spark over all this pathetic insecure or pretentious retardation about sexuality in general. There's blatant perpetual asshurt about the general attractiveness and likable personalities of the idealized female despite being fucking nothing to enjoy only by nature and now more than ever is the time to actually push back and cause aditionally irritating screeching from femishits and mudshits.

The problem is people obviously don't give a shit and see the shit as a shitty unfunny joke with no inexplicable power or influence or they just don't realize when they've getting told complete obvious bullshit. The problem is identifying and getting along through our common sense enjoyment of things we find sexy and not wanting to be blown up or run over by retarded cultists just for what we enjoy and act differently than without seeming too much like banging on their doors. I have a decent time doing that, but I wish basically everyone in this thread reached out like that and did their damnest to relate and perfectly find common ground. Then rinse and repeat.

Don't forget that there exists Japanese SJWs. Be prepared.

Not just joke, but openly hated too.

Is this child pornography?

Not now. We are in crisis mode with the Treehouse debacle.

Actually some of those points are now more implausible with this tactic.

So why does Japan have to endure it?

What if they are told wrong information on what is and is not deemed acceptable by their audience?

They literally are now. Or rather, Nintendo thinks they need their advice, and has to hire them, or they'll fail.

Censoring the game for a region is one thing, it is rare to see a game censored at the source by a third party coming in and telling the developer what they can and can't do.

Except they don't. If an artist or programmer is told to take something out- he has to, because his boss was told this will help the game sell.

I wish SEGA buys Monolith Soft if Xenoblade 2 flops.

does anyone have that imagine of localization for different country? I just found these two and I think if we make more and meme really hard with it it'd spread more easily

Good morning!

Seems to be the case.
tanookisite.com/nintendo-censorship/

Fun fact: the actually stopped calling ramen burgers by Apollo Justice. There is even a ramen stand.

Either she is a giant, or he has a tiny phone.

Fuck, then draw ugly caricatures of Treehouse staff whipping Nintendo employees with some scared anime girls in a corner.
> We know what we- I mean- western gamers want!

Or is that political comic territory?

Could that be it?
Nintendo are doing it to save costs by getting the most cucked and dull advisers as the lowest common denominator?

So make memes mocking treehouse. We do it all the time, but we never make any OC. OC is what trickles down to the rest of the internet.

We need a presence on social media again. A hashtag for this OP for SJWs to go ape over and spread for us.

But first - OC.

Because there's some things that they have to cave on because of the content/story.

There's even a case centering around rakugo in the latest game.

Nerf told it as it was.

They called them noodles. Plus it was maya who had the burger fetish.

furthermore what if we try "localizing" bits of beloved foreign films and uploading them to the various sites

he's copying someone else there's afew more imagines like that and I'm trying to find the one based on ico I think

When are we going to commonly get across things concerning sexuality and the right to enjoy it isn't fucking political?

Who even cares anymore? Just fucking legalize everything because it'll piss SJWs off.

Does someone have that image of the panels where it demonstrates nationalism vs. globalism? (Nationalist panel as old guy playing soccer with Africans while the globalist panel has the guy staying in the same place) I think I have an idea…

I know OP:Timber is taking the forefront now, but I'm just gonna post this OC I was working on here. Just one last check to make sure it's okay before I take off the watermark.

I know what imagine you're on about, just don't have it saved

It's just more cost-effective to do that asset creation is the most expensive part of making video games especially now. Honestly as sad as I am to say it we probably won't know about any of the censorship Nintendo makes now. I mean look at all the other stuff that gets simultaneous releases from Nintendo nowadays? When was the last change you heard about for a big mario or zelda game? The question is will we be happy with this will ignorance be bliss? I mean since these games are going to shipped out to Japan as well I can't see any ugly bullshit like the wedding dress in #FE coming out.

I like this idea I remember fucking Gaijin Hunter defended censorship before by pointing out that in Inside Out they had to change something from brocoli because Japanese kids don't hate brocoli. I don't see how he can point to changes being made to a movie for children being equal to changes being made for adults. Localization came into existence and remains a factor because video games are seen as children's entertainment. It's really fucking ironic when you realize the people fighting for localization are the same idiots who think games need to grow up.

FOR HER

I think someone in the last bread mentioned removing the paragraph at the top - just have it say:
'Tired of the old gaming media?
There are alternatives!'

Or both - one image with the extra text, one without.

Like those Downfall parodies where Hitler rants about certain subjects & finding Fegelein?

Move the banner near HonestGamers.com, Evilavatar.com, and dsogaming.com down more because it looks a bit cramped.

FOR HER

Don't forget about gamesense.co too

I didn't find what I was looking for but I found this and it's amusing

I'd argue for books as well but I'm unsure if it'd have the effect that we want

exactly that

Hmm censored gaming put up a video about German censorship of Swastikas and the like. Apparently German law has exceptions for artistic expression. The reason why games censor there is because in 1994 Wolfenstein 3D was banned because the devs could not stand up for the work. However most likely nowadays if a developer/publisher actually stood up for themselves they would be able to set a precedent for video games in the country. Personally I think the Wolfenstein actually being the game to finally do this would be an incredible symbol of Video Games quashing censorship. If it happened I would probably even import a German copy just to support that. Sadly though I cannot see that happening especially now and especially from Bethesda.

I'll throw them in with some other OC I'm working on. I know First Dawn is being out sized right now by the threats that OP Timber needs to cover, but I'll keep churning out rebuild OC in the background so long as anons are OK with it.

If there's no other objections, they're ready to be dropped.

Your work is always appreciated.

Depicting a swastika in germany is considered an act of inciting violence.
Outside of clear cut parody, having a swastika in your shit makes it illegal to exist withing german borders.

It would because not only would it mean that Wolfenstein would finally be uncensored in Germany but it would show that the propaganda that's been churned out since World War II would be defused that a big bad group of people like the Germans despite how fucked they are would be able to say "Fuck off" with censorship and that nobody has an excuse to defend it.
It seems that Bethesda would rather work on Paid Mods II.

I'm currently working a timeline for sjweebs and drama involving localization/dubs this might take a while, any help is welcomed and I'll keep you fags updated.

So would an email campaign be effective? We could all email nintendo of japan or even nintendo of america and tell them what we think. Like, if you were emailing NoJ you would write something like

And of course, you might want to spin this through google translate? I'm not real sure if that's a good idea.

Maybe we can have mombot read this just to see if it's understandable? It doesn't have to be perfect. We just need to find an email to send them to.

How far back are you going? The 1970s or 90s?

Pokemon also removed that gesture from a sailor and more recently Mario Kart 8.

But Pokemon went hard for a family friendly image- hence the dropping of whips, smoking, and gambling.

Not fucking interested. We need rage from the nips, not "concern".

This. Nips get shit done when pissed off.

it would take awhile to actually be picked upon, now if we had someone who networked as much as these fucking sjw did who could talk with figure heads as such then we'd be sitting prettier

I'm going to try 70s but is that too much? Should I just stick to the 90s to 2010s?

Google translate is a horrible idea for trying to communicate complex messages. I'd say the best short term course of action is to pass it off to someone who knows moon. Long term would be learning moon so that you can do it yourself. I ought to learn at least some kanji one of these days.

No more fucking civility. No more fucking arguments with shit that won't listen to reason and just scream at us.

I'm thinking a dual attack. We email NoJ while at the same time getting the japanese in on it to go from their end. Writing emails is easy.

90s is a good start. It was the time Nintendo sided with proto-SJWs against SEGA that lead to the ESRB's inception.

Fire away. Spread it through the regular GG channels. Give it to our big names. Hell, use it as the next thread image. Give it the vintage touch.

Yup, all good.

Mocking SJW at their core.
Bitter spinsters-in-training and emasculated goons who hate anyone enjoying anything that looks better then them. And that's a lot!

As an aside (IIRC) I remember the Producers (a musical about two guys running a con to make the worst play- Springtime for Hitler) has swastikas in the theater, but all other advertising replaces the swastika with the silhouette of a sauerkraut.

If you need a place to post WIP stuff for saving, the Timber thread wouldn't object to it:
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

No. NoJ refuses to respond to non-Japanese messages.
Further, NoJ might be doing this:
- Knowing that it saves them money, and thinking SJWs are the future audience.
And/or
- Thinking the guys complaining about censorship are small.

You're better off working out something to send to 2chan.

If it connects the dots I don't think it's a problem, but I think for simplicity you should stick with the late 80s or 90s to today since one of the anons mentioned an era of animefanfiction.net & Livejournal and this

it would be interesting for us going as far back to the 70s but if you wish this to be a piece which will spread around fast I would consider just sticking with recentish events

which japanese where?

This. Write a detailed explanation of what is happening / what is going to happen and get it translated after the letter has been fleshed out.

can be applied if it is shown that the problem lies with PR and localizers. They are the fucks that are misleading the execs with inaccurate info.

I messaged mombot my idea to email NoJ before I got replies and now she might think I'm a dumb.

You should add one or two examples from the 70s to show that it's always been a problem, but focus on recent examples and on a message about wanting to improve things and how they've been getting worse.

You should be ashamed, you premature emitter!

Do not sexualize the mombot.

"ara ara~ your moms dumb little big man"

The weebs and stuff. Show them that american localisers are going to censor their games so they can unleash their weeb rage

so 2chan then?

Apparently not for an emotionally defective human being like me in everything but sexuality and common sense.

The asshurt about anyone more attractive or likable as a person has been obvious from the start. I need to get people to double down and make it virtually inescapable.

Damn it guys, I said stop sexualizing mombot.

We need good emissaries.

Good work - thanks user!

Post em on HQ too if you've not done so already!

Alright will do! To anons dealing with 2ch or pixiv from what I hear the old fags aren't fond of westerners especially due to the UN's bullshit and the 2020 Olympics.

I didn't mean it like that user, writing emails can be hard, especially when trying to figure out what to write. You are valued.

We need a good open letter. I am writing one now. Will post it in the GGHQ thread. Once it is finalized it can then be sent to Nip translators for publication to both NOJ and 2chan (or would that be 2ch?).

What kind of help do you need, user?

Which would make things difficult, but not impossible. We could either find common ground with them or have our JapAnons help out.

And?
archive.fo/ckkG1
rense.com/general91/walt.htm
You know what you'll be going up against. And, can prepare for it.

Often times, yes.

I don't know what you guys are worried about Nips love foreigners.

Any shit documenting bullshit from the 90s to now about localization/dubs (including fansubs) I'm digging on shit Funimation has done and deeply (well trying to) on the sjweebs infecting fansubs.

We need to try but we need to be extremely careful since they are sour to any westerners coming on their turf.

Been here for two years now and never had anything even remotely close to that happen but then I'm not obnoxiously foreign and make attempts to use the language and pronounce shit somewhat correctly

I actually don't blame them.

The largest problem is bands of no-life SJWs who actively go out and attack those sorts of people. Even if someone has a site, like the ones in the GG support list, or has a game and they want to talk about it, and it's against SJW religion, SJWs all team up on them. There's a major culture of fear where people can't speak out, even if they want to, because they'll be dragged into bullshit. Last thing anyone wants is to be dragged into excessive drama, specially after you've been working on a game for months or years and someone can smash it all in front of your face.

tbh we should be doing something about that, even if people want to speak out they'll get hammered and there's a lot of people who won't speak out.

it's sad because it'd help their economy out alot

What would help our economy out much more would be if people like Abe and Masuzoe didn't steal our tax dollars.

the answer is to obviously to steal them back

We drop the anonymity.

That's the only thing that can, and will, work. The only people who are afraid of an anonymous group of people are those who have something to be afraid of. People who don't, just point and laugh. However, they do fear names. Names provide them with people, real people, people that will take them down. And, that's what scares them the most.

Imagine how they will react when dozens of people, real people, come out of the woodworks and tell them to stop all this bullshit.

The money is long gone:

archive.is/BaSTQ
archive.is/t28EW

Take screenshots of people complaining about sexy characters.

So we either want to pass off as a Japanese person (unlikely unless translation is perfect) or open with "We hate the UN bullshit and SEALD's stuff. Our media talks over us- we're not all like it!"

I thought that clip was debunked?
Jap people are different from Jap government and big businesses. No one wanted TPP except the government. And big businesses con their own people out of money no matter where you are.

The concern is Nintendo being used as a flag-ship to fuck over the Jap gaming industry; and in turn softening their armor to globalization/marxism. Their impatience thanks to Trump might mean they fuck up. Or they could play quiet for 20+ years and ruin one of the few homogenous countries left.

Oh- and as another point, is it worth mentioning Hiroshima (or whatever the former 2chan owner/new cuckchan owner was called) hated GG and what we want?

Would it be "Enemy of my Enemy is my friend"?
Or "Fuck you, you fell for his tricks, we don't need you!!"

It would have to be organized, like everyone just comes out at once and tells them all to fuck off. That would be beautiful. I can only imagine how many people are being harassed by these mentally ill retards.

I dont think starting with apologies is going to do any good, might want to just cut straight to the point with "this group wants to censor games".

Man is communication with them so difficult.

I think Pixiv regulars are fine if you're posting decent stuff, and using the site in the appropriate way - as an art site. Chinese, Korean, etc artists use the site too.
If sjweebs turn up, posting tumblr-tier art and trying to boss everyone around, it's no surprise the japanese kick them out.

Probably not a bad idea to praise their games, and then talk about how certain SJWs are destroying them. They will want to hear how much you enjoy their games and then you can tell them how certain people are basically ruining them.

Yeah, just cut to the point.

they don't want you to enjoy their games though, letting them know we have the same goals would be a better approach I'd think

[Nikusoukyuu.] GyaruImo (COMIC Grape Vol. 34) 

Hai dozo.

Thanks, and nice dubs.

If it were up to them, Japan would be an isolationist nation with nothing coming in and out. Though I can't blame them for that mindset considering what we're going through in the West.

I have written the first draft of the letter for appraisal and for pictures to be added. >>>/gamergatehq/330886

That's what the social media is for. Millions of people who don't have an identity to attack.

SJWs love identity. They use it to promote themselves, and demote others.

Apart from the fact these fuckers track people down and force them out of jobs or threaten them with (sucker punch or indirect) violence- once they know who you are it is easier to illegitimize you because they can be half true.

You're fucking white- why do you care about other races?
You're fucking ugly- do you only like sex in games because you can't get laid?
You're a fucking man- do you just hate women?
You're a fucking woman- do you pretend to believe this just to get laid?

But, with an anonymous person- they can only tackle one thing- what has been said.
Assuming that user always speaks truthfully, is witty when mocking, and keeps his cool; then the SJW has nothing to work with. He can't use the appearance for a half-truth, so he has to rely on -isms he can't prove and insults. Because SJW never debate the facts.

When you're anonymous, you can be called every "-ism" under the sun.
It makes them look bad and refusing to discuss the point brought up.

It takes serious knowledge of debate and how to play SJWs to fight SJWs with an identity- or just be straight up crazy/have brass balls (Milo, Chernovich, Alex Jones, Molenyeux, Trump, etc).

So, please remain anonymous.
Normalfags don't see you as a creep with no identity on social media.
They know another person is behind it- they just don't want to divulge everything. In fact- they mock the people who put everything on social media. (I speak of real normalfags, not the trend-obsessed shit the MSM tries to push as the majority).

GG should adapt- but we can't abandon our core tenants.
GG vs. SJWs is Chans Vs. Goons.
They care about who you are.
We care about what is said.

Yeah, begin the message with an honest statement of praise. Then proceed to have two questions that they will answer "Yes" to. Then provide them with the information. And, end the message by talking about their fine reputation, and/or throwing down a challenge.

Be respectful about it, and do NOT give an order. At the very most, ask them a question.

that's not the reason as to why they're like that though, they're on the whole almost extreme traditionalists and this shows with their business being some weird communist/capitalist practice

Thoughts on the letter >>>/gamergatehq/330886 then?

Thank you! Here's the idea I had in mind from the nerfnow image.

Needs a pink/orange goofy gun

Needs a walkie-talkie instead of a gun.

Since localization has come up again in force, did we miss this? did it just fly under our radar?

archive.fo/2jTdo

I thought their practice seemed more feudal era like. Whatever the case, the biggest hurdle are JapaNEETs not giving us a chance to heed our warning of the SJW threat.

Summon the memeteor on SanFran and hope nobody escapes?

Portland too.

It might be worth a second opinion, but from my experience Japanese are very proud of what they do and who they are. They usually are very happy to hear people who are fans of their work and like their culture. I think of Japanese attitude toward foreigners as they want to have them respect and praise their culture and accomplishments, but they don't want them to be a part of it.

If you weeb it out and pull some cringe shit like
they're going to think you're a white retard. But if you're respectful and genuinely show appreciation for what they do, and concern for what's happening to it, it might be an angle to go for.

They are probably tired of hearing from fake SJweeb retards who think Japan is like Naruto.

It's a good start, but it needs some forced politics injected into it. Really just smother it in rainbow flags and stuff.

If you knew how little I actually helped in operations because of my sheer incompetence and clear inherent brain flaws, you wouldn't say that.

"We hate all this retarded shit as much as you do and it does not represent any of us. Please let us work together for the same things we enjoy."

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, WE NEED TO BE ON THIS ARCHIVE!
archive.fo/2jTdo

you don't want to open like that and quite honestly these people wouldn't really know what you're talking about anyways so including it at all is a detriment, just state your displeasure at how localizations are handled

bare in mind that they may also be aware or somewhat aware, considering the drama pixiv had with sjweebs as well as the fact that 2ch is a thing

see I'm worried that it isn't actually like that and sjweebs are adapting

There already exists SJWs in Japan according to mombot and I assume they're awaiting for the aid of their Western counterparts.

Pic related.

I'm all for cutting to the point. If our Japanese is decent and not broken.
Then again, if our Japanese is broken, we're gonna be on the back-foot no matter what.

I'll post my comments here and there.
What's a progressive? How do you explain that to a Japanese person?
IMO: change it to "puritan"- since they'll go for the sex appeal first.

Explain. In short; tell them how Western MSM has hated games since the 90s, and now even some games based websites are trying to change games like they did. Then say how they got into PR, Human Resources (if Japan has such a thing) and translators in Japanese gaming companies.

What's a localizer? IMO, you're better saying translators also decided what was appropriate for audiences- becoming "localizers".
Fuck I don't know if localizer even translates. Sure as hell doesn't work on spellcheck.

Cut your sentence length down- and not just here either.
Further, I'd say simplify it. They want to cut any sexual content- even boob sliders, hip-bones, and head patting.

What is Japanese for meme? If we have a good translator, we should learn this.

"Butchering" as slang for ruining something might not translate into Japanese. Try to keep slang out of it. Universal descriptives (ruined, corrupted, desaturated, etc) should be fine.

This is probably the point you want to compare it to Star Ocean 5. They had the original Jap release altered, and it tanked not sure if the two are actually correlated.
Also, work out what Star Ocean 5 is called in Japan. Just in case it has a different title.

Now you explain how Western Gaming was assaulted over 10 years- and the same could happen to Japan, Maybe compare it to UN and Olympic changes that are slow and gradual attacks on their culture & way of life.

This doesn't read right to me. You want to say somehow that it means you have more child-friendly games, and their politics & beliefs forced upon them.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
They think it's Western Gamers fault. "Oh we didn't stop these assholes on our side. Take care of them for us will ya?"
I'd even argue don't sign it off with any name.

Overall- good work. Make sentences a bit simpler, throw in more examples of censorship if when we find them, and it should be good.

One major piece of critisism is talking to Nintendo Management in an open letter- like they're gonna fucking read it.
The rest of the letter is written for the Jap gamers, so why even bother pretending we're on Ninty's side in this.
Make this letter for the otaku and let NoJ get their wrath to get them in line.

I can just imagine now

If I saw a response other than feigning tolerance and then absolute hatred for them, I'd be amazed. Social justice is not compatible with Japanese culture. Chinese even have a term for mocking them. They are definitely over there, but I don't think they're a big problem, at least yet. I don't think they'll end up as one though. But it's not something to write off and ignore.

I was gonna bring it up with the letter user- but I want to check- how are SEALDs and SJW similar?
In tactics or belief?

Because all I remember on them is that one of them killed old people in an old folks home. Either to "end their suffering"or because they were sponging off the state.

Can't remember which.

The Chinese mock progressives/SJWs and call them 白左.

Nevermind, we had it on HQ.
Derp.
>>>/gamergatehq/325256

Seems like they're leftists- but they hate America in Japan.
So I think it's a fair comparison to make.

no, theses creatures only network when it benefits them, opening the flood gate and deny themselves their business would be silly

the Asian Union when?

Well, these ideas sucked. Someone make this pic better…

what were you trying to achieve?

Kind of feel like there's an angle here too if we talk about how the SJWs are trying to come for them. They are over there already, according to mombot. I wish I could draw, I'd love a comic or something of some neon haired SJW butchering Japanese games in Europe and America, with their sights on Japan.

I like it.
While it's missing key information- it gets the point across.

You just need to combine it with info from the article.
Though you might be better off showing Xenoblade Chronices X censorship and past NoE censorship.

recolour/trace old ww2 imperial japan propaganda would be good for that

wew those digits

Maybe shoop a person trying to cover up her figure with like a sheet or something? Like someone trying desperately to make sure you can't see her?

So make your words as incendiary as possible. The consequences are absolutely not a fucking concern.

Do Oktaku idolize Jap WW2 days like Holla Forums "idolizes" Adolph? Or do they not like it?

Better to just hammer in the "SJW = American SEALDs and they are coming for your games!" message IMO.

Capped.

But prioritize on having Xenoblade 2 shown first along with Star Ocean 5. They don't give a shit about our problems anyway.

I remember that there was a old soldier who spent 50 years? in hiding in another country, it could have been china I forget and he was idealized and bugged to hell and back when he finally came home, made a national hero was well I think? I forget the story

Holy shit, that plus my ID means I'm on some kind of 5th Reich roll.

Hopefully a good omen.

Maybe various restroom signs? Should be simple enough for a Jap to understand.

IIRC, it was either a Japanese or Korean soldier on a Korean or Japanese island.

He was lost for 10+ years and thought the war was still on. His old CO was a librarian by this point, they had to get him a uniform to make him stand down since he shot at everyone else. No idea what the reaction back home from the media and people was.

Add a McDonald's logo to it

Need to sleep. Please continue to develop memes & infographs (for west) and the post (for 2chan & otaku).

Gather images of past censorship as well. They will aid both of the above.

Get on this my Tubular Broskys

For now let's not try to bring out some WW2 stuff. We don't know their mindset and to meme with Japan is a fragile task.

I'm off to work now. copy/paste the letter and make the changes you deem necessary. I'll be back in about 12 hours

understand maybe? reliable I don't think.

yeah probably not in good taste

Is it possible that these guys can become the majority in japan? If japan falls to the SJW blight, there will truly be no hope.

Smell ya later.

Meme with japan, easy use the idolmaster, they love that shit there and specially Kaede… although I'll be careful with that as well… not wanna sound to forced.

If it's anything to go by, the Liberal Democratic Party wins a lot of their elections.

Give me a fucking break.

I didn't know Joseph Liberman was one.

thinking about it now, it's better to just let them know our intentions and actually let them meme their own way as it'd be in our favor regardless just about, we can show them our methods and if they like it they'll take to it like shit to a fly but if we force our selves then we'd only make things harder

Looks aight, thanks for your work.

no wonder they're fucked. T, Englishman

I'll just have to give links:

imgur.com/a/C3Adw

imgur.com/a/OGgfO

Has this man never seen tumblr?

Remember something, Censorship breeds creativity, the more they censor us, the better we will get at bypassing it, it will come to the point they will downright ban and make illegal everything we have bypassed and that will be the breaking point.

If I could detail you all the times To love ru creator put some hidden vaginas in the manga despite parents associations telling not to… that would take a time.

archive.is/hAKuK

and the mods still dismiss reports for the gildafag avatarfagging and roleplaying every thread

LOL
archive.is/8D0gu

I'll activate more almonds: One of the groups for the opposition party is literally named Japanese Communist Party

Ism't that also how bukake and a few other popular hentai genres started? To get around the censorship?

We need another young samurai with a sword again.

Marche, if he was roleplaying he'd be pretending to be Gilda, because that's what that word fucking means.

Exactly, in fact if you read closely this doujin, you will realize how meta it is.

exhentai.org/g/913012/a002204ccb/

I think you mean

at least they're open about it?

he fucking does though

He he doesn't. He just says "post pics of Gilda" and shit like that. If he ever has, I certainly haven't seen him do it in recent memory.

One a more positive note, it appears that Sega is making a serious comeback.

What would be really kickass is a r63 Paul Bunyan/giant lumberjack Vivian.
infogalactic.com/info/Paul_Bunyan

How do you know it's Marche and not a shill?

It's finally happening. The crash is coming again. Maybe it will make gaming unpopular again.

I dunno again

wew

People are getting sick of censorship but I do wonder how the next gens will react to censorship.

he does RP

that pajama looks like one of those outfits in the holocaust movies

Usually if someone wants to impersonate Marche they use Miranda (because he basically avatarfags too), but I guess this could be a less obvious one.

Marche is right. Gildafag is an annoying avatarfag that the mods constantly dismiss reports for.

How the fuck is gildafag still here? I have been away from these threads for a while, yet gildafag bested me? It has to be multiple people or something, I won't believe it's just one person.

That Matt Myers really pisses me off. Everything he tweets is so colossally fucking stupid. He's so unself aware. It shouldn't be possible for him to even exist. He flies in the face of science. He's like a real life bigfoot.

Gildafag only post gilda once or twice a thread. It really isn't that big a deal. And most of those post are simply of posting gilda. Posting gilda isn't a bannable offense.

This seems to have strong potential.

Has anyone looked at the gameplay footage closely enough to confirm whether or not the skindentation is on the actual game model like it was for 2B? The slight change to the game model is some more subtle censorship I think could happen.

Topkek.

It's cause of the ties to Holla Forums isn't it. Or do you mean literal media outlets that pro-GG?

It's not

You will never learn Japanese.
Not even memeing here.

Legalizing child marriage wouldn't piss them off. They are, after all, not islamaphobic bigots. :^)

How much time? I'm curious now, and am reminded of how Gantz got away with having an uncensored penis show up during the transformation of the Osaka boss.

That's literally vandalism.

It's not necessarily political.

Looks like someone in the clique doesn't buy chink likebots.

They're possibly the most benign commies in the world. They actually celebrated the fall of the USSR.

They need to die as soon as possible. Altho I would support more consoles if it quickens the crash.

There won't be a new Sega console.

yes it is
the fact mods are dismissing reports of clear avatarfagging when Ive been banned for less is a big deal

I have to look at the archive, but Kentaro Yabuki made a lot of uncensored vaginas appear in fucking to love ru, through reflections, shadows or fucking reflecting on the MCs eyes, that man is a genius.

right now we're dealing with the co-opted results of schools teaching to "heed authority above all else" and "mock lesser breeding stocks" but right now is a prime time for businessmen as there's a sort of a docile cold civi war going on and so I think that this is just going to keep on for as long as possible with no breaking points or clear cases for the general public to be aware of or care about for that matter since they're still fair too busy just making a living for themselves and their family.

with the failure of the aforementioned school teaching, this is why immigration is being pushed as well as race mixing, as to create a desired breed of worker humans after a long selective process

I was going to argue that gildafag post a lot without gilda, but then I searched the ID. Two posts, both gilda. Shit, I may have been wrong. I still think it isn't a big deal though. I don't think you should've been banned for marche posting. I don't see how it hurts anyone.

But the rules are the rules, if every post gildafag makes is gilda then it's pretty clear cut.

skimming the rules is just as bad if not worse then breaking them

I don't understand.

It's a good feeling.

I see some else is also catching up.

WOW, ISN'T IT WEIRD THAT WHEN WE'RE STUMBLING UPON A STRONG OP, FAGGOTS SHOW UP BITCHING ABOUT NONSENSE LIKE "AVATARFAGGING IS SHITTING UP THE THREAD?"

FOCUS

it's just like instead of avatarfagging, you tripfag or namefag instead, your intention is still brought across and it's "within the rules"

Gee, I wonder why.

This was me throughout most of the early year. Nier Automata, Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, Trails in the Sky 3rd. But now all I've got left is Zero no Kiseki and I'm starting to panic.

Exactly, although I don't know what exactly I could contribute to OP Timer.

We really wouldn't want to get to that point, not until we exhaust all means and getting the right people angry and acting.

Yes. Tentacles come to mind given the censorship of the dick.

It's purest distillate though is
That's why black and white photography/ art is still relevant today or how grid design produces the cleanest design possible.

It's also why Chans are so successful because they have to work within the constraints of their system whereas SJWs tap into a wide expanse of options like government/ media/ twitter but never utilize them as well.

Anons are complaining about shitting up the thread because we want to work on OPs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroo_Onoda

The constant blaming everything on socialists and communists in these threads reeks of corporate astroturf. Does anyone actually have a statement from the Japanese Communist Party clarifying their position on this issue or is this yet another instance of red-baiting?

Ah, I see what you mean. I think I found out why the reports are getting dismissed. The rules page states excessively using an avatar persona is against the rules. But like I said here , I now realise that his every post is gilda. But it's only 2 posts, so I'm not sure how that would be considered.

But like said. Sorry for defending the gildafag everyone. I accept billying.

Dumb faggot.

I think the important thing is to convey the actual information (the interview quotes and localizers' history of censorship). Attempting to make "propaganda" is likely to just look confusing and/or stupid, give them the facts and let them talk about it themselves. Also remember 2ch is a text board, not an imageboard.

The number one thing we want is an actual translator to translate the whole interview and the relevant quotes in particular, translate information on localization censorship, and convey the basic message that this means the Japanese versions of games might now get the same treatment..

I think we want a variety of examples from different games. A couple of threads someone linked this example from 2015 of the Fatal Frame censorship compromising the story that I found interesting:
nichegamer.com/2015/10/21/nintendo-censored-story-content-in-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/

But even without specific examples I think the basic message of censoring Japanese games for puritan western localizers who don't even represent the western fanbase for those games is compelling.

I heard 2ch wasn't accessible from outside japan. Is that true? I'm guessing it's not. Also, is 2ch a big deal in japan? We'll get a lot of eyes there, right?

2ch and Futabu are IP locked. the only exception are the English boards on 2ch (Which haven't seen a new post since mid-May or April).

Actually, thinking about it, could we get a few of our Nip boards (I.E. >>>/jp/ ) in on this?

Wait… You mean Holla Forums doesn't accept avatarfagging? Then why is Acid Man here, and not b&?

We could have mombot do our posting for us, if she's willing.

That's where a nipponese VPN could be useful.

twitter.com/Ebicentre/status/876873092420718592

This account have been tweeting Tom Edwards's towards and influence in the Western video game industry that could explain the narrative that Anita Sarkeesian, the ESA and GDC have been spewing over the past 5 years. Get into this, fellas, this is important!

Islamic censorship is hilarious.

Yeah, this looks like it could be useful for later.

archive.is/zPKos
archive.is/6aELs

Spreading.

They must get really upset when Bayonetta and furries are brought up.

Should we "LW[number]" this Kate just to make sure they don't use it as some sort of narrative/deflection if we dig something of value?

How are they triggered by furkikes?

you'd think anything remotely related to animal fucking would be right up their wheelhouse

The more important question is GG triggered when furries are brought up? :^)

Maybe they just hate Japanese anthros and their native fanbase. Western Furfags are practically pozzed and made out snouts to be cancerous.

That first one is genuinely hilarious. I'm pretty sure these are edited, but I wish they were all real.

The thing you all need to know about politics in Japan is this: "Politics is where people who can't get real jobs go"

I have a personal disdain for furfags

Their page details their policies & history
jcp.or.jp/english/2011what_jcp.html
This is what sets my red flag.
I don't want what happened here to also affect them ("Diversity" & "Equality")

I need a break.

I have come to accept furries will overtake society in 20-30 years.

Oh it's real, I'm making the mod myself.

Is it our lack of socially constructed inhibitions? :^)

Communists come in 2 flavors, one which has capitalism as satan, and other who has patriarchy as satan, both will burn books down and rewrite history to free the world from satan.

It's the fact that furfags try to make a fetish into a lifestyle. Like a bad handjob that rubbed everyone the wrong way.

Holy shit, Raw Fury's name was on there? Colour me surprised.

I wonder…

SWEDEN YES

Makes you wonder what shit we have to see about revisiting.

Part of it's a fetish, part of it's a bit like being trans which makes it even better for GG I know - it's a feeling that one's body is wrong and needs things like a long snoot, fluffy fur and a tail. Evolutionary phantom genes that send signals to things that are no longer there, I guess.

Also Devolver Digital. There's nothing that would shock me at this point. There's like a web of ideological connections to already established studios, video game associations and even governing bodies in the West that you can may a Keystone case-like board in which the familiar faces that we know in the feminist-sphere are intertwined to each other. This ain't a co-incidence, this is already a known fact.

no, it's the fact that a furfag tried to take advantage of my kindness because I was fairly naive and also a friend of mine deals with furfags regularly because of his living situation and has told me of all the drama bullshit he has to put up with, "fursonas are just an excuse to be massive cunts" I believe was his quote

those threads were nice

Devolver has been retarded for a while now. They got really asshurt about one 8ch thread criticizing their game and spread it to try and get people to defend them. Then you had people come back and talk about how harrowing it was to go to Holla Forums since they got called slurs.

Question is, who is infiltrating who? Is Tim Soret infiltrating the liberal clique, or are they trying to steal GG's consumer revolt and establish themselves as the anti-establishment, killing GG by corrupting the fight against corruption?

devolver is just a publisher though?

The industry is incredibly tight-knit as far as connections go. This is what is usually implied when people call it a "small" industry. This is why SJWs control it the way they do: They can rather easily outcast wrongthinkers, making getting any employment in the industry into a massive uphill battle. Which is why you get the devs who support GG anonymously.

People will be cunts regardless. I work in retail, I come home each day loathing the human race a little bit each more than I did the day before.

And people tried to say they were 'based" at E3.

Sorry. I meant to say someone was criticizing the games they publish. Kind of worded that weirdly.

Archives. Keep in mind they're different.
Pic related (Doesn't have Raw Fury)
archive.fo/MT0KN
Later addition
archive.fo/EEXzn
Also don't forget about Games for Change
archive.fo/DM1fO

If I recall, someone also went into their discord server & shitposted

You are confusing things. He is not saying it wasn't entertaining.

it's just capitalists trying to capitalize in the end

people don't usually push a kink as a life style and demand to be taken seriously, well at least not till the gays achieved such a thing

what game was it?

afew people did, they went full shut it down mode and kicked afew of their devs which in turn came here and I talked with him about the issue at hand

Reminder that, unless NEA actually ended up getting defunded, G4C operates at least partially on tax money.

The post criticized some of their newer releases. Mainly some of the VR stuff if I remember right.

I feel my soul breaking at that image.

I wonder if there is archives of that, I keep hearing about it…

It's an easy mistake to make, when was the last time SJWs created anything entertaining?

Entertaining because it's good or entertaining because it's completely garbage?

Not only that, IGDA as a non-profit cannot be part of political activism.If we can find anything directly against Republicans (or for Democrats) signed under them, we can try to shake them up quite a bit.

techraptor.net/content/mighty-no-9-backers-get-rewards-and-portable-versions-update

techraptor.net/content/sly-cooper-becoming-a-cg-animated-television-series

I love karma happening to bad fucking ideas and scams.

before they were sjw or back when the market expected quality

That indie game award thingamajigger was entertainingly bad. The one with the bunch of hipster hobo(s), the azn dudeweedlmao, the drumpf chant.

That Get Out movie backfired

Er, intentionally entertaining.

It would have been an interesting concept if it wasn't so blatantly race-baiting.

No longer flavortown.jpg

The original one was taken off E;R's channel for "hate speech."

I've heard of this on twitter. What is it?

WEW LAD

as long as Brote's liver remains intact, then SJW products will always be entertaining

ah yes it's always entertaining listening to some guy eating inbetween getting more food delivered to him from fans

But where the fuck's the movie. Also, it better not fucking be like Teen Titans Go, it better be an actual good show.

Ha. Like that's going to happen.

Fuck me.

If you switched the blacks with whites and the whites with Jews it would've been Holla Forums's Movie of The Year.

Nigger with a white gf meets Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs except he wants to be a nigger and he's the white gf's dad.

The fact they had a Pooh Bear doll there gave me warning signs.

What's wrong with using Adobe Flash?

Intimidation Game was entertainingly bad.

Still peeved I didn't get mine into that.

The movie got shitcanned because of that crappy Ratchet and Clank movie. So they're re-using the assets from that film and maybe try to recoup some of the losses by making a TV show like Sonic Boom.

good night gamergays

the first game was best, the rest are just social commentary

Ah. I'm not a huge fan of how Sly looks since I'm getting Guardians of the Galaxy vibes of Rocket Raccoon

Well they are the enlightened people who rightfully tells goobers to "grow up", after all. :^)

Slightly more on topic. This shit is interesting, and very timely considering what the current ops is.

wasn't there an 80s movie like that but more funny, with rich people instead of "whites" ?

WEW

Also I find it a bit interesting the IGDA offers the scholarship toward women & non-whites because the ESA also does that with their foundation scholarship (And they've also talked about Trump's ban but they're probably different from the IGDA because they're bigger & aren't "Non-Profit")

Names not popping up.

it was like, rich people were like monsters or something , assimilating "normal" poorer people

My absolute favorite part of this still, is that he fully admits he didn't do any coding whatsoever on his game supposedly about the horrors of video game work

My favourite part is that he looks like a drunk hobo who just wandered in off the street, and makes about as much sense as one.

Trading Places?
And movies aren't allowed to make jokes about racism anymore, only maudlin moralizing on par with an after-school special on the CBC.

Society?

that sounds great

Let me get this straight…
The anti-censorship chair of IGDA never does any speech against censorship, and only talks about diversity and feminism…?

I was greeted with this image upon looking it up

THAT SOUNDS REALLY GREAT

This one too.

Yup, and also controlling "problematic" and "sexist" Japanese-made video games under the guise of "culturalization". He's maniacal. I can't believe that months ago, Roguestar said he made amends with the idiot and said he doesn't want more "animosity". Y'know, fuck him. He must suffer!

Is that what happens if you eat too much ass?

it's film night GG

Do you also make Carlos puns?

Your next reaction image will be a trollface, I guarantee it

I already have my movie for the night, sorry. My friend's computer shop was selling off their movie/game rental stock and I got this for $1. and the Xbox Ninja Gaiden for another $1

There is no trollface, its called coolface, gilda.

I think you'll find that horrorfags only talk about their shit when the topic comes up, not try to make it into a life style then force everyone to accept it, then again this is in reply to a clear persecution complex post

yiff with me furboi

I'll only yiff with him if he'll wear a bird fursuit that looks like this. I keep looking at it's beak. Can you imagine a blowjob from that thing? It'd be all licking and gentle nibbling.

While we're talking about Nintendo & their censorship, the other example I saw from a thread here was Advance Wars.

ah yes I'm sure you'll enjoy it

silly suit man

OH MY GOD

Nintendo thinks bare female arms and santa is haram or something?

Well yeah before Tokyo Mirage Sessions sloppily covered up the wedding outfit, Advance Wars predates it.

I understand why they covered the female, because that's their usual MO. I don't get changing Santa, though…

Literally 4Kids tier.

Last of Advance Wars changes.

I have no idea but now I know why that duck bite hurt so much when I was little.

Trading one stereotype for another.

not my fetish tbh

when mean you jerked him off

some birds have teeth on their tongues

Their names are all wrong too. I don't get any of this.

There's quite a bit of old examples of bad censorship or just sloppy work, not necessarily from Nintendo themselves but games only on their system.

Look up Kendo Rage, imagine a game given to people that don't know a lick of japanese, that was Kendo Rage, they censored the sprite to adding leggings on her.

What's the matter, don't like spice with your food? :^)

I only like spice with my wolves.

The gay blogposting has started again

just jam it in tbh

I like how one of the changes they made is Kikuchiyo the samurai to just a normal military guy, can't have a game made from Japan showing off Japanese pride in their history!

It seems to me they thought americans would be confused by "civilians" fighting in a war, and decided to make them all soldiers.

Hey. Stop being gay.
Especially you, (54).

Honestly, I got that too. It felt like they were confused why everyone wasn't in a standard military uniform, because what is whimsy?

I know NoA censored a lot of old snes games. Changing references to alcohol to milk, removing crosses, etc.And of course, removing all the blood from mortal kombat. Nintendo paid the price for that one, the sega version was intact and sold waaaaay more.

At the time the argument about violence in video games was just getting started and the MSM were riding that shit hard. I remember growing up seeing segments on the local news blaming games like mortal kombat for all sorts of shit. The video game journalist at the time, the likes EGM and such were 100% behind the industry, and defended gaming against such accusations. As a result they gave a shit ton of coverage to the fact that the snes version was censored.

Today the gaming media is complicit. Things sure have changed. I think the problem is so many gaming journos don't really care about the hobby, and see gaming journalism as an entry level for grander things. Hence why the fucks at polygon can't play video games.

Enough of the last part already. The offtopic shitting is what makes it gay, you gaylord.

You're a fucking otherkin you retard. AKA a mentally ill mess who has munchausen by internet access.

I think it's less to do with not showing and more to do with making the right thing shown, reinforcing the american pride as it were

I'm not gay

tbh this is my third time being in a GG thread and the last time was a year ago or so and my gayposting got capped for #notyourshield postings

I think that at this point in time we have enough evidence for a valid slippery slope in game changes that would ultimately lead to something like Fire Emblem with Soleil.

Is there any site or gallery that's collected these "localizations?" It might be worth building a timeline to make it clear how worse it's getting.

Better that than commies and goons.
Besides, it's low tide right now.

Ha
archive.is/XHXfF

he stabbed two other dudes buipucci?

He just dropped the "when was the last time GG did anything :^)" line. Safe to say he's a goon, now.

I'll never forgive them for this

Apparently anti-feminist has been added to the synonyms for misogynist on google.

but everybody knows a girl's prime is 16. Any younger and she's not ready, any older and she's already started going bad.

I'm fucking conflicted. I want to help more than ever, but I'm still struggling with moon and my general aggressive attitude probably makes me look nonconstructive. But I don't fucking want to ever change my resolute belief that I'm only as angry and hateful as the world and all it's retarded bullshit and even worse retards causing it. I can supresss any and all killing intent, don't worry, so I don't say any edgy shit.

I won't be able to keep my profane bluntness in check when dealing with "hurr sexy teenagers are pedo" or "muh soggy knees" retardation concerning Japan. That shit I'll have no patience or iota of respect towards whatsoever and I will rip it apart relentlessly. Such is my right and what shameless indignation on behalf of myself as a male and the Japanese it's made for have an unalienable right to enjoy the natural sexual appeal of.

How can I make the Japanese understand how angry they should feel without looking like the very example they're trying to avoid?

Are there any english scans that are uncensored?

Nah, just a former disenfranchised GGer. I come here to shitpost mostly because I feel like trolling you fags after all my GamerGate youtube heroes turned out to be massive fucking shams that distorted other people's words and took them wildly out of context.

I thought we were on the right side, you know? I really did. But it was all just a fucking lie, and I did some really terrible things because of those lies.

So fuck me, fuck you, fuck vidya, it's great, it's fun, it's deeply important to my soul, but hey, I was a right piece of shit to people GG labelled SJWs, and all because their words were taken out of context to fit a narrative.

If that makes me a goon, then goddammit I guess I'm a goon, even if I've never supported a Patreon, made a tumblr or bought a single video game I've played in the last five years of my life.

First, you're retarded.
Second, you blame us for them?
Third, you're retarded.

lol he actually paid attention to the e-celebs

As I pointed out, user, he's a shill. Filter and ignore.

I haven't found any at the moment. For some dumb reason Censored Gaming doesn't have a website even though a name like that & the content he makes should attract clicks.

Might be underfunded and understaffed, unfortunately.

Sure, it was the early part of GamerGate, I'd bet back before most GamerGaters here were in the group. But these people were all the rage in GG, and we followed them like gods because they catered to us and our opinions, defending us against the attacks from the SJWs.

So yeah, I do blame GG. Not this new generation, but original GG.

I hope this fucking hurts.

What are you even talking about now? You are getting close to kacho tier.

Firstly,
Secondly, I watch Sargon, but only because he appears to be rather trustworthy in his non-GG content. Don't follow anyone like an idealist, you'll be disappointed because they won't live up to your ideal.

They have the illusion that gaming needs to, "grow up," by sucumbing to the same cancer that grips most media, from Hollywood to journalism to comics.
Might be it's insecurity, maybe it's ideology, maybe it's both, eitherway, the gaming media sees video gaming as infantile in comperison to other forms of media.

This is bait.

On second thought, the place where I got the Advance Wars changes should help. It's alphabetically sorted but it's not limited to Nintendo. So dig in & post what you find!
tcrf.net/Category:Games_with_regional_differences

Ridicule is always a good place to start. But be happy user, don't hurt yourself or anyone else.

Gamergate didn't make you do horrible things. If you're a piece of shit that did terrible things then you just are. Gamergatye didn't make you do anything. Don't come here to confess your sins. You know how many people I've "harassed" over the last 3 years? Or hurt? None. Not a single one. I politely disagreed once or twice and got insta blocked.

Right. Sure thing buddy. But let me guess, you saw the light! Right? You realised that truly social justice is the only way, and all of us ebil goitergoobers hate women and want to chase them out, right? It just came to you, like a flash of purifying light in the night! Sure. See, we've heard this all before. No shoo shoo shill. Screencap your own posts and run off to twitter with your new proof that even a GGer realised he was wrong. Shoo shoo

Context for the shots
tcrf.net/Mario_%26_Luigi:_Partners_in_Time/Regional_Differences

Wait, you listened to reddit's advice? we've bashed those tards especially thundercuck for going full partisan lying pieces of shit, but then again. It's your fault for sucking an e-celeb duck.

And you're not fooling anyone with your "gamergaters this and that group", bait harder you faggot or better yet, go join Kacho and the burnouts.

Yeah, WE. Sargon, thunderf00t and Milo were all big fucking deals to GG once upon a time

What, no one's allowed to be real on the internet? I thought my anonymity granted me the freedom to remove the mask I cover myself with in real life

GTFO

FILTER AND LET HIM STARVE
It's probably the same fucker from a few nights ago that drowned the thread in communist bullshit, it was right around this same time of night. FILTER.

Then why didn't you post commie repellent?

to assume that no one else sees what you see is fairly foolish

fuck I kept my distance but you're an idiot

this is bait right? no one cared about anyone but internet aristocrat

He's funposted here before. Last time his first posts in the thread were pictures of GTA V mods as well.

A story in 3 parts

archive.is/ZixsS

do you guys deal with this same bullshit over and over again in every thread?

Nigga that's Steve Buscemi in a wig.

When the fuck did thunderf00t ever talk about Gamergate? Adam Baldwin was 100 times more influential than him, and all he did was come up with the name.

That dudes got more chins then Arin.

Stop feeding (you)s to shills and derailfags. If you want something to do, pick something from the task list. There is a lot of options to choose from, or go dig or make OC \ infographs, or practice making those.

Fuck you I can't unsee it

No, I didn't see that social justice was the only way. Social Justice is just a way for white cis people who feel guilty about being white and cis to feel better about themselves while doing fucking nothing to actually better those they say they seek to improve.

How's that for fucking screenshot material? I bet all my tumblr buddies will love me now :P dumbass not everyone who isn't GG is an SJW you know

I just don't like it when the facts and evidence I used in the fight against the SJWs was blatantly incorrect, and I really don't like it when all of GG was doing the same. If you're going to fucking fight an ideal, don't strawman and take out of context.

But because of this bad info, I'm the reason people like Anthony Fantano became an alt-right MGTOW. No really, he talked to me of all people about GamerGate, and I gave him the bad information we were all using at the time, and he took that info to reshape his channel from social liberal to alt-right.

That's over 300,000 people I subjected to Men's Right's propaganda because of the information GG was spreading in the threads, on youtube and on twitter.

What happens if you post a bunch of cake at communists?

I just want to see more proof the people who aren't retarded insecure or pretentious excuses of human beings are the majority and won't conform to shit, fuck. I at least want Japan to straight up say to fuck off through otaku rage before the end of the year.

Let's put it this way:

People REALLY fucking hate me when I stand on my own principles. So I stand for the principles I see a net gain towards the eventual acceptance of my own principles in the future. I am playing a very, very long game in changing human morality, but it's all I can do when the average human brain cannot process moral eventualities at a rate faster than the growing of grass.

I put an investment into GG. It failed, and backfired extremely poorly, creating a new wave of neonazism - the exact opposite of my intentions. Hence my sour grapes.

Whatever you say. Being a burnout doesn't win you points here anyways.

GG has never been about e-celebs, it's your own damn fault for believing what they say on principle. Even the most robust of youtube e-celebs are scrutinized here, that's the way it's always been.

Don't try to make GG responsible for your actions. We have never condoned any sort of harassment, violence, or abuse against our opponents.
If you want to succumb to the advances of an ideology that feeds on people's beter nature, so be it. Just don't pretend like we had anything to do with it.

this is your fault and no one elses if true, that's why you fucking VERITY.

above all else, trust humanity

So he officially supports violence? I knew that, but he never explicitly said so as far as I know.

He scares me. Not his physical manifestation, I think I can take him on in a fight, but just how drenched in he is in social justice that he thinks murdering conservatives is okay.

There has been something going around saying politics has become radicalized. that makes sense, I don't hate liberals who are willing to talk reasonably with someone like me, I wish them no harm at all, but people like bob make me want to distance myself away from him as much as possible, hell I'd even say shit I don't believe just to piss that twat off. With Holla Forums, it's easy to dismiss them as nazi LARPers or people doing it for shit and giggles, considering HWNDU was both non-violent and full of non-whites. With tumblr and SA, you have people who are clearly insane calling for the death of white people and they actively assault people who oppose their agenda.

It seems that one side knows how to laugh, while the other side confuses humor with preaching.

Stop talking to him like he's actually serious. He's play acting. Jesus fuck, he's the most obvious strawman ever. He reads like fanfiction. He's a fucking goon. Filter and ignore.

Mario can't have guns they said…

Thanks for fixing Galko-Chan tumbr.

I should commission glako lewds from someone

You nailed it. These people on the far left legit scare me at this point. The job I do, I deal with the public on a daily basis. I overhear a lot of conversations and the shit the younger crowd says scares the shit outta me. What moviebob says on twitter? These kids say that shit in real life. I saw a guy in walmart the other day wearing a trump hat. Where I live? That takes BALLS. I've never seen him wear it again since. I often wonder if something happened. Maybe next time I see him I'll try and strike up a convo.

It's ideological, I think.
The entire basis for historical materialist ideogies (post-Hegelian stuff like Marx and post-Marxist stuff like postmodernism and social justice) is the dicotimization of society into an opressed and an opressor.
If a person can convince themself that they either are or are fighting for the opressed, almost anything, no matter how heinous, can be rationized against the opressor.

Give it a shot user. I'm interested in his story as well.

The regressive left is memeing people into violence and making themselves unelectable for the next few years at this point. It would be nice if there weren't any cold bodies in exchange for that.

I'll try, but this is the closest I've ever let myself get emotionally to my fellow man and all these years later I'm still being bombarded with disbelief and subsequently anger at all the shit I see.

But I believed in the people here before and I will now. I have to fight this once more growing abyss of bitterness and numbness to my own morals. inside. Maybe I'll play something fun.

Mario Party 8 also had some changes.
tcrf.net/Mario_Party_8#Regional_Differences
How do you like them apples?

Hey Marche, this dude is almost as bad of a liar as you.

Have you considered the possibility that the number of neo-Nazis hasn't actually increased 10,000% in the past year, but that ordinary people are being smeared as monsters by well-connected ideologues for refusing to go along with their script? You know, kind of like how fucking Gamergate started?

Take a break and do something you like doing, makes you feel better. Focusing too hard on this shit burns you out.

Hell, I like my job, taking some time to work oddly enough feels more relaxing than reading up on gamergate stuff sometimes tbh.

this is what happens when you try to selectively breed humans into a cast system without natural selection involved as well as half arsed doing it secretly, it's going to get coopted by people with ill intent who twist it into their own gain

it's also a good thing too, without conflict you can not refine your self in all things, just remember who you are as a person

Why don't you people have more normal fetishes like pregnancy or futa?

Citizen Kabuto was pretty fun, if you've never played it.

Well if you're still struggling with moon there's Slime Forest.

FUCK these kanas. Should I just skip them and go straight to kanji?

Pregnacy creeps me out tbh.

If you're having trouble with kanas, you'll have an even worse time with kanji.

But anoooooon that's only because they were all in hidin befooooore, now Trump has given them courage to voice they evil hateful bigoted views! This is what it's like to live in Drumpf's america! There's gonna be death caaaaaaaaaamps and I'm gonna die! You'll seeeeeeeeeee! We need to kill all the nazis before they kill us!

This was sarcasm

If kana are giving you trouble, kanji might literally kill you.

Even in Japan they don't start studying Kanji until they're relatively fluent with the Kanas.

No. You won't be able to learn the readings of kanji without learning kana. If kana is kicking your ass, kanji will only give you a harder time. It's absolutely essential you learn kana first.

Why would you skip the easiest part of Japanese?

If kmana is giving you trouble, just keep practicing. It's difficult to learn all at once, take your time but keep trying. Use cue cards, quiz yourself, do shit like that so it sticks in your head. Try spelling words you know in japanese with kana. That helps me, might help you.

No.

society was pretty good btw, weak ending but decent over all

The only one I think is one where the rich people are, in reality, a race of flesh merging horrors that eat people by merging them into their bodies.

user they use the goddamn kana in words even with kanji. And considering it's a phonetic basis for all the words, then no…no you fucking can't skip the kana. Believe me, kana is the easy part. It's just another alphabet. If it just stopped there I would already be playing nip games. But no, it doesn't stop there. Kanji is a level of hell you are not prepared for if this is giving you a hard time.

日本語すでに知っています

This is hentai, right? All the info in the first picture is bringing up nothing no matter how I arrange it or where I search it. It's like it doesn't exist.

Not at that level yet. I'm just getting started on Kanji myself, which seems like it will be the time of my life. I'll give it my best shit. With that said, i'm reasonably certain i'm comfortable with the kana.

This is only going to get worse, mate.

I forgot what we were talking about for a second and thought you meant society in general.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed, my spelling is going to shit.

What ever happened to that one guy who used to post kanji tutorials?
I worry sometimes.
Gook user too, it's been ages.

is it korean riot unit who use roman tactics? now that video was wonderful to watch

With those helmets, and the french writing in the background? Looks more like France dealing with peaceful roaches.

no I meant a different webm

I think resentments against white people mostly applies to Americans, if it turns out you're not American they are usually more willing to talk to you.
I had a friend studying in japan that was approached by a Yakuza looking guy in a bar, the first thing he asked was if he was American, when he realized he wasn't from America he became super friendly talking about WWII, the nukes and his hatred towards Americans, i can only imagine what would have happened if he was American.

Isn't that just par for the course for France? (i just assume it's France from the shops)

It's just part of living in a city :^)

Apparently japanese really like canadians, despite the fact canada treated all asians in canada like prison slaves during ww2.

i like her better with the sleeves, it looks like her outfit is missing something without them.

santa is shit

i can see why they changed it. his censored uniform fits the wwii(?) theme better.

this on the other hand can fuck right off

pointless, should've kept the glasses and red/pink color scheme, it looks way better than green. the cap is a nice touch though.

see above
it's not medieval japan. every other change is purely aesthetic and therefore unnecessary, but his outfit just doesn't make sense when you account for the setting

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

why the fuck is shilling not a bannable offense
rule 8 covers derailing how is shilling not derailing

lol cuck

i'm saving all of these but only coz i need references to make your eyes bleed

you should skip to the part where you deepthroat a loaded gun and blow your brains out

One of the biggest anti-white shitrags in my country pretty much admitted that without mudslime there is no terrorist attacks, so you can live in a city without having trucks of peace.
He took slavic nations like Poland and Hungary as examples.
They are just trying to save themselves from the day of the rope.
It won't work.

You know Marche, if you had a superpower, it would be to secrete massive amounts of salt

Jesus

this is all just assumed on my part based upon things I've seen and stuff I know so please do take my assumption apart if you find something solid

The fucked thing is I've kinda been seeing this lately.

I think it applies really only to america

Good evening.

twitter.com/mombot/status/877001241858940929

Based Harada showing how based he is.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He really is both a furfag and a goon. I'd wonder if this is mere coincidence, but we do have our own resident furfag.

I just began playing Thieves in Time, and finished the geisha outfit heist. It's been a long time since I played the other games, but I don't think Sly Cooper pandered to furries this hard before. There were fucking posters with a wide variety of furries showing a fair amount of cleavage. Carmelita Fox was one thing, but this is just blatant.

This has been posted before, and I thought it was already explained that the 1337speak translation is because of the weird way the Japanese is used just for those two robot characters? Though this could be wrong, and the only oddity is the robot way in which they speaking, meaning making it all CAPS would be sufficient to get the point across.

Only some threads. The goons have been shitposting here more often lately.

Looks like he got banned to me, and his posts were deleted based on the 404s and greetexted reply links.

No wonder you're a namefag/avatarfag.

cleavage everywhere.*

reminder to buy galko v3

I saved it off my twitter since I cant be fucked taking the picture from my phone and lowering its file size

I don't play with dolls.

She already said on twitter that the only real feasible way to stop it is to stop buying their games, so yes she probably thinks you're retarded.

I thought we established a long time ago that the japanese don't really care, so why do we expect them to care now? Seriously, we have to remember that we are alone here.

The funny thing about Get Out is that it pretty much was a whole thing about liberal/progressive racism.

Thunderf00t had little to do with GG and he was always a retard despite what fedoras will tell you, you have only yourself to blame.

Lost 70 pounds and diagnosed for severe hypothyroid. Hair loss due to hormone being fucked up. Recovering. Will come back again.

Get well soon, user. A toast for your speedy recovery.

stay alive!

archive.is/NkaZd

archive.is/YxySY

archive.is/yiMkU

archive.is/Mic4e

Be carefull, gookanon, because tha hormone disbalance will fuck up with your weight greatly.

rip

Get well gook, and how is Worse Korea reacting to Bad Korea's deliberate case of batshit insanity when they delivered a brain-dead prisoner back to his family after a year of "hard labor"?

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/19/otto-warmbier-american-taken-hostage-north-korea-dies-days-return-u-s/

Will it grow back? If it doesn't, remember, it's better to just shave it off instead of clinging to what hair is left. Nothing looks more pathetic.

I am beyond rage. Sure, the kid deserved a slap for going to North Korea as an American, but never did he deserved to be tortured, then sent back to his family dying.
And they even have to put his skin color into this. Pathetic.

Fucking hell, don't die now. Outlive your country or die seeing it better than what you lived through.

Wait, what? they tortured him and then sent him back just to die?

Isn't that some full declaration of war?

There was never a peace treaty, Bad Korea is always at war with the US and Worse Korea, add in Japan too.

You think Japan will come to fight Bad Korea is the military restriction is taken from them or if they are attacked?

I mean being a full excuse for full retaliation and erradication.

People could say anything about Rome, but if you dared to touch a roman citizen the whole empire would back them up and destroy anything related to that land and the few tribes next to them.

this counts as benis, very good

Depends, it's still hotly debated by the peace lovers there and during the first Bad vs Worse Korea war the Nips didn't fight in the War because muh new denunciation of using force against another sovereign country law (Good job Allies, fucked Japan like you did with Germany) They only let the Americans and UN forces use the US bases for supply and logistical support on that war.

Back then yes, but now they're cucks letting rapefugees destroy priceless historical artifacts and churches then offering forgiveness to the poor immigrant. And back to the question, no, no one wants war but Trump can stop all visits to that fucking shithole but that won't stop Dennis Rodman from visiting his best friend Fatty Kim nor the multitudes of goddamn bleeding hearts playing savior and good samaritan to a system that always reverts back to the status quo no matter how much they donate or help the people there.

Here's what I've understood:

North Korea have been making full declarations of war multiple times every year for decades now. Japan can't attack because they have no military, South Korea would be obliterated since they are too close to Norks artillery… and America is just a bunch of pussies.

Elaborate, if you would.

It was a propaganda poster, he wanted a souvenir for the trip back home, first mistake was thinking the Norks would respect your privacy and second is thinking that they don't monitor all of the people in their country, especially foreigners in the only hotel in Pyongyang littered with more surveillance than an American airport.

Nobody wants war, I know, but letting your people being treated like that, even if they were retarded, sends the wrong message.

They kill one of your guys, you erase their whole race.

I want to say that he deserved it, but I can't. I genuinely think people who visit dangerous places like muslim countries, africa or nk are idiots, but I still feel bad for that guy.

They arrested people for so much less in the past. North Korea is open to tourism but it's extremely controled, it's kinda of a rail cart ride through the only developed places of the capital (and it still looks like a ghost town). Yet you still can't do basic stuff like taking a picture in front of the Great Leader's statue, you must always remain to his side or behind him. They can even arrest you if they find out you're a famous personallity in other country… you won't be tortured but you gonna spend a few hours or days being interrogated by soldiers.

This pretty much, the only foreign place I would consider traveling to is America, and only parts of that even.

A businessman imprisoned since 2015 and two university professors, arrested in April and May respectively.
All of them have Korean origins, by the way.

For fuck's sake, even if they are idiots and deserve it, you should retaliate just to send a message.

You can later send that idiot to prison or some shit, but you should make clear to the rest of the world what happens when someone touches one of your guys.

Is that NowIsNotGood cunt STILL fucking going with his lies? Jesus christ

archive.is/dbjlj

Too bad the bleeding heart idiots don't share that sentiment, nor the libtards who are indoctrinated to think that their liberal utopia and human rights apply to the whole world. And no, it's gonna be sanctions and more saber-rattling but Trump isn't gonna do Obango levels of kissing ass while also being a snake that does nation-building. And it won't happen, even the Chinks are tired of the fucking retardation of the Norks but they won't let things escalate too far.

Which is why you should let that shithole be, goddamn they don't respect any country, they even have their rare cargo ships steal white sand from another country or even smuggle rare animals for traditional chinese medicine.

He desperately thirsts for the clique approval

North Korea deserves nuclear fire.

It is true muslims and comunists are winning because the western world doesn't have enouth hate.

People are sucking his dick and he's responding by sucking theirs. He's not even acknowledging criticism or evidence that contradict his views.

All I feel is hate.

He's using a blockbot or blocklist yet? goddamn twitter needs to die faster, decrepit hotbox for circlejerks.

Sad part is I see him getting a book deal, and his revisionist history becoming gospel.

People's head are too far up in their asses, they think everywhere is a developed country and things like forced labor camps and extreme dictatorships are something of the past.

I mean, for fuck sake, most of my friends are the whole media of my country is pissed at Trump for cutting relations with Cuba, saying he is "going back to the past". Fucking Cuba! A communist dictatorship! Having trade with Cuba is like having trade with the Norks, or those crazy child soldiers dynasties in Africa that live out of blood diamonds.

A friend of mine went to Cuba once (they have tourism too, it's extremely controlled just like North Korea), he said the natives aren't allowed to speak with tourists and you must be accompanied by a government officer 24/7 while you remain there. He said an old man was sent to prison for selling him a matress without the approaval of a government officer.

And cutting relations with these places is supposed to be a sign of regression…

NK totally deserves a righteous liberation, but how would the chinks and the rest of east Asia react? I don't know much about politics other there, but from what Gookanon told us, relations between NK, SK, Japan and China are quite unstable.

We've had several books that revisions us as an almighty boogeyman, too bad they all sold like shit or were relegated to their own hugboxes

Twitter is one of the worst places both sjws and people on our end are fucking morons.

If with 'liberation' you mean constant bombing until there is nothing left but a crater, I agree with you. If you mean true liberation I have to say Fuck No, because all those dead brain slaves are accomplices by omission.

I've heard the opposite about Cuba. They treat tourists like fucking gods, and if a tourist say someone stole their walled, they arrest him without even questioning just to please the tourist.

Chinks would screech, but what they gonna do? Their economy is the biggest bubble we ever saw and it's gonna crash with the force of an entire nuke any day now, their military is also a freaking joke.

The Sorks would probably be relieved and Japan would love it.

America doesn't even need to go to war, just let Japan have her military back. The nips having nukes is the worst nightmare North Korea and China could ever imagine. America would have the whole Asia by the balls without having to deploy one ship.

They all fucking hate each other, which is kinda a good thing for their own cultural development, except the Norks.

Which is why it should be treated as a tool and you should never take it too seriously, because goddamn, look at the burnouts and revoltards there.

Just to be clear I meant twitter fags on both end of the anti sjw to sjw spectrum are total morons on twitter.

Isn't that in progress already? I thought I heard something about Japan getting its army back soon.

The japanese prime minister have stated multiple times that he wants to bring back Japan's military and Trump seems to be in good terms with Japan. They also have deployed some troops of the SDF (Self Defense Force, japan's closest thing of an army) to the middle east to help with some UN stuff, which was a huge scandal because it is the first time since the 40s that Japan engaged in armed combat.

It looks like America is in talks with Japan to bring back their military, but I'll only believe when it happens.

I'm pretty sure this isn't new. I remember that around 10 years ago a feminist blog (I think either Feministing or Feministe) got mad and created a proto-SJW shitstorm because when you searched Dictionary.com for the word "feminist" the entry for "misogynist" was the only one that came up. The reason was because "anti-feminist" was in the synonyms just like this entry, so the search engine found the word "feminist", while the entry for "feminism" never used the actual word "feminist" anywhere (I think it only had "feminists") so it didn't appear. Dictionary.com ended up apologizing and changing it instead of trying to explain how their search-engine worked to the angry mob..

I remember the Dictionary.com entry was pulled from some old public-domain dictionary, Google is probably using the same source.

Every time I see his twitter avatar I think its him giving two middle fingers, fits him perfectly.

Archive pls.

American shouldn't be allowed to draw animu characters, thats cultural appropiation

More like Tumblr shouldn't be allowed to draw animu characters, that's cultural retardation.

It's like they created a generation of people who don't want or don't like to draw pretty things because it reminds them of how ugly they are.

Tumblr can't even get the characters that were already fat, or already ugly right. That's hilarious.

It's just jealousy, over 2D, no less.
Why don't they try being like 2D instead of acting like 3DPD?

archive.is/73ALl

How does Twitter decide who gets put into the 'show more replies' jail, and then even further into the 'these replies may be offensive' prison?

TWO NUKES

Korean war never ended bud.

It could have been believable if you said "7 years". Gives NK plenty of time to fuck up again.

I was referring to the actual filename not the nuke part

I know, I was also talking about the filename, it's just that he will have done his time as president after 2020 or 2024.

I think we are in desperate need for an Exterminatus tbh

Maybe it will change in the coming years but I dont see them letting him go even after his departure from office.

They won't. In the end they're probably going to say that he did nothing good, no matter what he will actually do during his presidency (unless he does something so rad it changes the media's opinion on Trump, but I wouldn't bet on that).
After his term, he'll still be slandered anytime he'll say something.
I'll bet the moment he'll die, they'll all write "good riddance" as their headline.
That's what he gets for going against Clinton, and winning.

Doesn't matter what they think. If Trump does a good enough job turning America for the better then that's all that matters.

Pic related. Possibly the most noble of Final Fantasy MCs.

Fuck you too SE.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MY INTERNET IS FINALLY BACK

I'm offline since fucking saturday, I nearly lost my sanity. Did anything interesting happened? Last thing I saw was somebody finding out that faggot race baiter Tariq used to run an anti gay site. I need to check if anything came out of that

archive.is/o9kg7

archive.is/LCyDr

archive.is/hTw2K
archive.fo/Nn5c5

archive.is/K2wpY

This. It doesn't matter as long as you do something good.

That's news to me, the last thing I remember from him is when he called black cosplayers "bed wenches" three days ago.
Also, the American student who was tortured into a coma by North Korea and then sent back to the US died yesterday.

Hmm, but if violatings laws in other countries is bad, should we not hold muslims and other ethnic groups to charge when they break american laws?

I checked it and people already know about it for quite a while, maybe it didn't harmed him yet because he was less known before? Anyway I don't really care for that faggot

Fire up what?

North Korea ate his post.

Do these people not know what human rights are?
Fire up the gas chambers and round up border hoppers and thieves

You know, because they have to respect our laws. Just like the kid had to "respect" nork laws.
I need to finish my posts properly

I understood ya user.

It was pretty easy to figure out what you meant..

archive.is/kpIog

speaking of wage gaps
archive.is/pLvfm
archive.is/O56Am

Did we start the fire?
archive.is/eqHVm
Youtube link if you're a masochist: youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

I dont think resort did well at all, and wii sports only did well because of the fact it was bundled with the console.

That bottom comment is very correct.

Hey guys, just you tell you I am still working on the thread repository. I was gone all week-end but will continue and hopefully finish tonight.

Curiously some of the comments defending refugees come from Undertale avatars.

Are undertale avatars the antithesis of anime avatars?

I don't know how well it sold but it was fun

I give it less then a day before ratings and comments are disabled.

No denying that I did have some fun with resort, but I do not reacal outside myself anyone else getting it for their wii, casual or hardcore. And I only got it for the dongle.

The thing about all this social justice, refugee, etc stuff is that it all makes sense and seems like a great thing if you're in the bubble of believers. But once you step outside of it, or actually experience things like living in a refugee neighborhood, you change your mind very quickly.

SJWs have perfected the art of making up a bunch of shit with no evidence that can make sense to a lot of people.

I was talking with some college kid yesterday, his attitude toward the Trump Russia "scandal" was that it was true because the media was focusing on it so much. No evidence outside of that. That's just how they work, they can convince people of things while only providing an argument that "makes sense" to some people but doesn't rely on evidence or experience.

The end result is eventually, people do find contradicting evidence or having contradicting experiences and they start to question their beliefs. From there, they either reject them or double down in a state of panic and denial. The commenters are probably the ones that have been through experiences or seen evidence and have rejected it. The ones doubling down and screaming islamophobia for rejecting open borders are the ones that experiencing cognitive dissonance and choose to deny the existence of what they're seeing.

Bless you, you badass motherfucker. I updated the repository exactly once, and it was a pain in the ass.

Only the inverted nipple limited edition version with shaggy butt hair accessory.
In what fucking universe?

look at what you did gaymergays
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/876987673348648961
he became a /cuteboy/ with all the laughs you gave him

Thanks Canada.

archive.is/eeFrI

archive.is/BCsiM

archive.is/DeNY5

archive.is/p7pH3

MMO champion is fucking kosher as fuck. Blizzard loves them, they shill for them every expansion.

Futa is pretty gay fam

Val loves futa, he will defend this.

Some of those sites are dead too. Gamesnosh hasn't been updated since January, for example.

But not even close as gay as being a cuck.

Thank you.

By the way, has anyone been keeping track of events for updating Current Happenings? It hasn't been updated in a long time either.

This won't stand. You can't voir dire all this shit. It'll draw out the process even further, and you bet your ass every defence attorney is gonna push for all of these texts, emails, etc. to be included in every trial they're in.

post yfw this kind of law will destroy someone like Assange, whose accuser gave up the gambit in the texts to her friends the day after

SURE, JUST FUCKING WASTE MORE MONEY. NOT LIKE WE HAVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION ALREADY FOR THIS SHIT.

It will in Canada, that country is on par with Sweden.

Bit of a blogpost, but boy games sure have sissified. An E rated title (That was also localized) back in the late 90's is able to have blood, swearing, literal death, and some lewd moments. What have games come to?

user they use the goddamn kana in words even with kanji. And considering it's a phonetic basis for all the words, then no…no you fucking can't skip the kana. Believe me, kana is the easy part. It's just another alphabet. If it just stopped there I would already be playing nip games. But no, it doesn't stop there. Kanji is a level of hell you are not prepared for if this is giving you a hard time.>>12859465

Ehhh, there were plenty of games back then that got hit hard with the censor-stick too. What exactly are you thinking of?

Depends on whether there's balls or not or whether there's a cunny too.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

This is all because women have lost their sexual assault cases because… THEY WERE TEXTING AFTERWARD AND THANKING THE DUDE FOR THE ALLEGED SEXUAL ASSAULT AND MAKING MORE DATES. This legislation is designed to make it as difficult as possible for a defendant to point to ACTUAL FUCKING EVIDENCE of there being a consensual sexual encounter in order to defend themselves from claims otherwise!

Also good luck persuading a judge that evidence isn't allowed lmao

lol there it is, they give it up in the article itself. A supposed new story can't even get away from objectivity. Women made false rape accusations, lost in court, and now want to tilt the scales of justice even further in their favour. But if you speak out against this you're another mysoginerd alt-righter

First one is fake, second one is an ad for scarves.

To give Merkel her credit, she does have the proverbial balls to say no to veil bullshit whe visiting Saudi Barbaria.

Holy moley, I got some catching up to do.

Just Holla Forums being Holla Forums. Most gaytors here are just shitposting, even if they really hate them, but I noticed there's one or two who seem to be legitimately triggered.

Funny you mention that.
archive.is/9jkbl

Changing names isn't an issue, but why change the sprites at all? It seems like doing unnecessary work, it makes no sense.

I remember buying the first few issues of that here, where it was uncensored. I knew something was off about the artist…

I'm sorry user, we all know how it feels to have people you trust disappoint you, but you were should have verified it. I sympathize with you even if I never fell for claptrap, but then again, I never watched a single GG-related video. From the start, there were people warning against alt-right opportunists descendeding upon GG like vultures, and e-celebs have a 3x bonus to opportunism.

Errytiem.

Impossible.

Shit nigga, I didn't know I had mild hypothyroidism and when my doctor put me on meds, I started shedding mad weight. I wonder how much of the current obesity epidemic could be jusst plain cured by hypothyroidism treatments.

Get better soon.

From what I read, his trial was in March 2016, and he received injuries that resulted in cardiorespiratory arrest, causing extensive brain damage, very soon after the trial. Meaning he was a walking vegetable during pretty much his entire sentence.

user, Cuba has killed fewer people than most of America's allies. And opening trade relations is most likely the first step towards making them liberalize their regime.

In the same vein, does anyone have a download link or know where you can get the full series in english, de-censored or otherwise.

If it's not a girl it can't be a futanari. That may be the most important part. Balls are good too, not everyone likes them but a dick without balls is pretty weird.

So what? They are still a communist dictatorship that opresses their people and keep political prisioners.

How so? It is a communist dictatorship, their economy booming only fattens the pockets of the tyrants in power, the people will never see a penny of that money.

I hope to god they pick up on this, and really push OMM as being the root of all evil. Let Chet, Erik, and Kthor get eaten alive by their social justice buddies. God forbid if this fag actually finds out about PoE red and how much how much they made fun of mentally unstable faggots there.

haha

Lawyers are lawyers, my friend. Defence attorneys will fight this here to a proper resolution. It makes their job 1000% times harder, at best, neuters them entirely at worst. There's no way they'll let this slide.

dominant futanari are the wrong way of doing futanari

BUZZFEED… NO?
archive.is/M69lE

Again that fucking factoid circlejerk. They can only be doing this on purpose, they know how powerful this is, especially because they face no consequences.

Honestly, Josh isn't worth arguing with, even by SJW standards. He may put on a relatively polite appearance, but he's a fanatic.

user, Cuba has oppressed fewer people and kept fewer political prisoners than most of America's allies.

Well yeah, they'll become like most of America's allies. Isn't that what you want?

It's not really my favorite either, but Vivian is a bully.

Opressing anything more than zero people and keeping any number higher than zero political prisioners is too many. I don't see how "doing it less" excuses Cuba of any of their crimes.

No, I want all countries to completely cut ties to that communist dictaroship and any other communist dictatorship for that matter.

What "America's allies" are you even talking about?

At least she isn't a potato.

I can see your IP dude.

And bullies are for fucking into submission.

ok

Of course I'm just kidding.

Specifically Wild Arms 2 since that's what I'm currently playing through. That game can get really deep at times.

Don't worry, I already ordered him a dragon dildo

Reason why a lot of futa have no balls is because the dick is where the clitoris should be, so it's joined with the rest of the pussy.

Unless it's futa raping a regular girl.

Ladies and gents, the churnalist responsible for the Gadot vs Cavill pay bullshit.

Ain't Onision the sociopath who got his teen and pre-teen female fans to send him nudes? And I distinctly recall him spewing some support for feminism too. Ah, male allies.

Wouldn't it make more sense to cut trade ties with offending current allies then? Most countries in the world are America's allies, and most of those have living conditions worse than Cuba. Which is part of my point. Your concern with Cuba's people feels hollow, unless you have in the past supported America cutting ties with Equatorial Guinea, Pakistan, Honduras and dozens and similar shitholes.

Yeah, RPGs, because they were so big, got a lot of crap past the radar in the old days when all the ESRB was looking at was super obvious shit like mortal combat. There's that scene in Grandia where the mini-boss girl squad gets a changing scene too, complete with sexy underwear sprites, but because that game is like 70 hours they obviously didn't look at the whole thing.

Sadly not the case any more these days.

Not that user but looking at countries in a vacuum isn't how the world works user; America has a much stronger and closer concern about Cuba because of their geographical proximity and their history of dealings and wars (Cuban Missile Crisis) with America. Honestly those other countries should be handled correctly in their own way when the time comes but Cuba is a much higher priority than most of them for obvious reasons.

If these allies are communist dicatorships… yeah. I don't know why America would be allied with them in the first place. Again… what countries are you talking exactly?

Can you give examples?

Fuck my concerns, this have nothing to do about what I feel. It is stupid for America (or any other country) to give money to Cuba while at the same time saying they are agains't the death and opression that goes on over there. Having open trade with a country will help it when it is a free economy, when it is a dictaroship you're just giving money to the dictator while the people starve same as ever.

Are these dictatorships? If so, then yes! I would support anyone cutting ties with dictatorships who don't have a free economy and opresses their people.

And you cant cut off dealings with every country as easily as cuba.

That's the thing, it was a higher priority. I fully understand an inimical stance during the Cold War, but now, it's just another Latino dictatorship, and antagonizing them only helps their propaganda. Stablishing ties is now the best way to convert them. Trust me, flooding the island with Amerian culture will do a better job than any antagonism.

Well then, I agree with you and I'm sorry if I doubted your intentions. America should seek the moral high ground and at least ty to set an example. But you probably should take a better look at our allies outside of W. and N. Europe, the Anglosphere and Japan. It's whole lotta oppression, some of which with our help.

Baking if no one else is
title: Lumberjack Edition
vid:youtube.com/watch?v=FLqHkAorjMk

How?

Why do you think having open trade with Cuba means the place will be filled with American Culture? The country is still as closed as ever.

Posting in bread so I don't crash

what is this shit?

Thanks for your work.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

America cultural dominance is overpowering. Ask people from Latin American countries how much their own citizens were ingrained from birth to like America, out of simple cultural affinity. And yeah, simple trade doesn't really help (altho some products might, because they're part of the "American way of life"), but it opens the way for selling them cultural production. Or at least smuggling them, if the government resists.

You ever read something about the USSR and how smuggled and passed around some magazine or tape or something from the West? These sorts of things, these cultural products, have a lot of power.

See

Woah I'm In Ice Cuba
I disapprove of the anti cyberpolice force lyric, but those beats and bass are undeniably ass jiggling good.

tru