4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite title screen for any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Metroid prime or OOT. Both are super comfy.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Uncharted 2

We including title screen music as well?

The best part of a title screen is the music

Morning everyone, Ritsu here!

Sleepy, just took a small nap and might pass out soon for work. Really hoping I get called for weather today

Been watching a lot of DSP lately. Glad I'm not that autistic.

So are 4AM threads going bye-bye?yet?

Double shift today. New manager starting to wear on my last nerves. Waiting for my paycheck so I can capitalize on TRU's half off Lego Dimensions sale. No work tomorrow. Dunno what I'll do.

Wind Waker.

Of course user
Hows your day going?

OoT had a good one. Really got that nostalgic bone hard while I played it last year.
How goes user?

Not that I know of

Whats your new manager doing?

Wew, that's bad.

Nah.

You'll be fine.

Friday's /meta/ thread was foreboding for you all, thought I'd inquire.

lel

DSP is so fucking bad i cant watch him without cringing.

Went swimming. Havent swam in about a year. God damn i was tired after i got out. Ive also never been that hungry either. Gonna try to go swimming every weekend from now on. I think it will tone my muscles.

Now would be a good time to come to the board instead of staying here

V I D E O G A M E S

4am is still fine.

Putting plates and shit in the tub reserved for glasses, putting plates in the tub that's farthest away from me, not putting silverware into the silverware bucket, other shit.

Thanks fam.

Can you make me cum, 4 am? I wanna fap before I go to bed.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with video games and is nothing but autists jerking each other off.

This seems like a trustworthy shitposter

Morning folks, hope your weekend was good
Got to go to my lgs this Saturday, traded in the last deck I had for 500 bucks in store credit, picked up some warhams, tried the new edition with a buddy primarus marines are fucking ridiculous
Went to a buddy's afterwards, watched some VOTOMS and made his brother watch an episode of monster musume with his girlfriend. It was a good day

Diablo ii

The more I watch the more I think hes a genius and its all just an act that hes been putting on for a decade now.

Eh nothing they ain't said 1000 times before.

Its really only a few shitposters who dislike me that go out of their way to spam every meta thread about it. And it ain't the first time. Got avatarfagging banned last year too. I'm 2 for 2 lets see how many rules they will make for me now.

I haven't swam in like 10 years and I miss it so much. Refuse to use nasty public pools though.

Yes, it's perfectly fine. Totally safe and not at all close to being kicked off the board.

4am is where dreams come to die

chrono cross

So chicago user here. For anyone who keeps asking why I haven't left yet, someone stole my mail yesterday containing shipping labels I need to ship sales from home. I know if was theft because eBay & amazon both say they delivered to my address that day so I know.

A: ebay package was dropped off at 10:30 AM
B: I left for work at 2PM & didn't see the package on my way out
C: Amazon package was delivered at 4PM (with a picture from amazon of the box left at my porch, so unless they falsified the image it's confirmed they delivered it)

None of my family saw any packages, asked the neighbors & they didn't take it, walked around the house & nothing. That means someone stole a package from my porch

TWICE IN ONE FUCKING DAY.

This city is physically preventing my from getting out. By stealing my shipping supplies. The other package was a plastic seed growing bin & need for growing broccoli sprouts (for my health). They're both probably in a fucking dumpster now.

The current mood for 4am is more sour than normal around more reasonable hours, I wonder where you'll all go if the worst happens

Its felt like that for me for about 8 months user.

Its the weekend?
And what did his 3dpd think of it user?

Hasn't been a decade yet.

You just don't want to be lonely at your board.

Is a ymca pool any better?
I dont think dps is putting on an act tbh. Even his girlfriend says he is incompitent, so unless he is putting on that act in real life, he's just bad at everything.

How are you faglords liking the forced anonimity

Morning everyone. Finally done with work again until Thursday. What the fuck did they do to the email field on here this time?

Tore through more Senran Kagura Estival Versus; getting through close to the end now, finally getting to play as Jasmine/Sayuri, she's pretty rad, her main weapon is a big-ass smoking pipe and all most of her attacks have to do with smoke too. She may be rad, but she's still not as amazing as Yozakura of course. Having a blast still. Once I finish the main story, i'll have 5 more sets of Shinobi Girl's Heart missions, then i'll FINALLY be done with Estival Versus.

Also started up Konosuba S2, got through the first 4 episodes and had to stop watching because of my stomach hurting from laughing and took about 50 or 60 screenshots because this show is a fucking gold mine for that stuff. Caught up on My Hero Academia too.

hard to say, OOT certainly comes to mind though.

Howdy Soritsu, how ya been?

why tho

nah, i imagine not

Huey plz

A step in the right direction

I liked Super Mario World's title screen a lot.

It's possible.

He spends all day in the irc which should still be blocked from listing, he's got an even better hugbox than the threads already set up.

could it actually fucking be?
did mark die and a competent BO appear?
now if all the avatarfags like
get nuked, 4am can be great again

Get one of those business shipping addresses.

I'm sure a handful will go to huey's dead board and then it'll die a week later because these threads only ever get 20 UIDs these days anyway.

He and his gf broke up a couple weeks ago. Been fun watching him fall apart tbh

Literally nothing changed.

I really took a liking to this theme running through the dev/publisher logos leading up to the title screen, which fade into a shot of worn desert against a blue afternoon sky with two moons in it. Shame the actual song is so short.

I hear you guys are going fucking bankrupt there. Better get out before the nogs turn even more violent when the flow of gibs dries up.
>>>Holla Forums10108202

I people always say this, but I think Holla Forums is dying. Maybe it's not just Holla Forums, maybe it's this whole site. What are we going to do?

I'm convinced it's an act, but acting retarded for youtube gibs is even worse.

I hope not. It's the only thing keeping us from shitposting the board to death.

Flip that shit. I would think Toys R Us would prevent you from abusing that since you work there though. Can't you get fired for that shit?

CUMMING THIS SUMMER: THE RETURN OF

==THE GAY COMMUNITY==

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Chicago is a bubble waiting to burst. Its gonna be like the wild west again. I wonder if they're gonna have to pull a matial law.

I don't work there. I've just been on a LD kick recently since Kroger just had their half off sale. Still have about 5 more level packs and 2 more story packs to get. Then I need to deal with the rest of the fun and team packs.

Work is getting more tiring. Urge to quit growing stronger. 5 more weeks and I'm free though and then get a comfy month of NEET life before nippon.

And mostly just because its always nice to see someone more autistic than you. I gotta go to the bottom for that fam

Hows your day going user?

Whole site's traffic has been in the toilet since last summer really. And theres nothing to do really.

Yeah well I act retarded all the time and the only thing I get is (You)s

Ecco the Tides of Time has a great soundtrack.

Yeah. Stabbed a girl while she was getting the "just because all of the evidence points to you going to die really soon doesn't mean that miracles can't happen" talk from the doc.
Surprisingly regular occurrence.
Ones that are really easy to navigate.

Desperate.
When are you going to show your parents your gf's picture?

Don't you have a shower to shit in?

And she was visibly uncomfortable.
But they went away soon after so the monster titties did their job
Just fine.

I would rather have a slow website with readable posts than whatever happened to halfchan.

i didn't start avatarfagging until well after the others did. It's just adapting. It's not like I avatarfag outside the 4am. That'd be just awful.

seems so, just no tripfagging now

Nice! The end is in sight then.
What do you plan to do after you get back from Japan though?
I suppose so.

ayyy a nigga cain't find da picture but dat soul calibur menu if u beat eything it was like gold n shit monica fo'real

yo i cain't even watch dat nigga 4 da laffs dat nigga accent retarded fo'real monica

not yet tbh but soon maybe :^)

yo where does a dream go when u wake up n a nigga cain't remember dat shit no mo

stabbin hoes is bad

I've moved back to shitposting.

It's for her own good.

4時午前はもう終わりですか?

I've been waking up at 1AM these days & sleeping when the sun comes up. It's fine. This is fine.

Good. Why would we need to tripfag.

This has never happened before, but if it happens again I will. Hopefully I leave before I need to. Illinois might go bankrupt on the 1st of the month, so the mass exodus might solve my problem for me.

yup. Even on the north side suburbs I'm seeing empty buildings & empty demolished lots that nobody's bothered building new stores on. Red flags out the ass. Shame Chicago is fucking the rest of the state. Therural parts of Illinois are quaint.

The less people the less newfags we have to deal with. 3000 people is plenty.

I didn't really do anything yesterday. I'm going to eat some snacks when the convenience store opens up in about an hour or so, then I'm going to get some sleep for the video game event at 5 PM.

Avatarfagging and tripfagging are fucking retarded. Why have an identity on a website dedicated to having anonymous discussions. Sure, people can recognise you from posting style and info, but stating who you are from the start is just going against the spirit of the site. i still want the name field back.

She felt threatened by superior 2d.

Theres a happy medium to that though. Checking the site once a day is so boring.

Be NEET until the end of the year hopefully. With my parents bitching to get another job the whole time. Probably get something like gas station again next year at some point and save up for nippon again. Or a car.

He kept calling blacksmithing black"smithe"ing in the last one and it drove me crazy.

you reap what you sow
4am will rise from the avatarfag ashes

dream goblins steal them tbh fam

yeah, well, I mean we're fucked, but what I'm saying is, "how much worse is it going to get"?

if you say so, user-kun

I'm legitimately fucking retarded, I cannot hold a conversation with anyone, I have literally absolutely nothing at all to say to anyone even to people I've known my hwole life such as my brother. It's just fucking mundane shit we talk about and it lasts for a minute or 2. I'm fucking playing life on hard mode because I've seen people be incredibly suave and slick and can chat people up, fuck I wish so much I had that. I feel I've gotten worse too.

you gotta make them talk, just like with women
not only will they think you give two shits, they'll think you're a good listener and will want to talk to you more often

The site isnt that slow. I can check back every 10 or so minues and reply to posts. Its not like we get only 100 posts a day or somthing.

First you need a hobby to have somthing to talk about.

People have been saying 4chan is dying since fucking 7chan started in 2005

What said. I honestly see no need for tripfagging or (heaven forbid) avatarfagging. And I say that as a regular.

I have to admit, I rarely post much anymore in normal threads. Mostly because what games I'd like to talk about are barely of interest to most people at this point. Meanwhile the catalog fills up with with justifiable bitching about the current industry, bait, and off-topic/shitposting (which this thread admittedly is. Hell, the right sort of shitpost can quickly hit the bump limit, while actual video game threads can slide off the end of the catalog after rotting in there for days with only a few posts. And don't get me started on the rash of people calling anyone that doesn't shit on every game/system a shill. Imageboards do best when left to grow organically, without notoriety from mainstream shitholes, and we don't have that benefit anymore.

I'm not really sure there's much else to go to, as far as imageboards with an active userbase go. And it's not a recent problem. I used to use Overchan as an interface years back on halfchan, and roughly 98% of the other imageboards the second sidebar had in it were next to dead or had already croaked. And now, even if you were to make a from-scratch imageboard and try to let it grow organically, there's likely no way to keep some percentage of the userbase being reddit or tumblr shits. They're far, FAR too pervasive at this point.

Need to go full Bombs Over Detroit on it.

i kno racism is wrong but i hat a mofucka goblin nigga

i seen a recent shiz n skipped around, like dat nigga talked 4 like sum 20 minutes bout sum otha nigga makin a fake gofundme bs to send him to evo cuz he totes wouldn't go or sum shit on sum perpetrator type ish tbh fam
nigga corny

y would u wanna chat yo brotha up tho u finna get summa dat freaky ole wincest on w/ ya bruv bruh

That's all of life, unless you have a cause to which you can dedicate yourself. Even then, the constant study and discussions that are based around said study and that will eat up your time will grow to be mundane. Life is mundane, that is why people are natural thrill seekers. Those suave a slick people are just putting on a show to get attention. Maybe that show is derived from their personality to some extent, maybe they're hamming it up for attention. It's not really substantive, though.

Bankrupt? Whats happening?

It'll linger on until it gets to the point jim doesn't want to bother with it and shuts it down. I give it 2 years maybe.

Just takes practice user.

Not yet.

I have a similar issue where I'm shit at starting conversations unless it's about video games.

in a sense monica i'd say dey iz ryt cuz dey conception n initial impressions of it is constantly dyin as new users come in n shit tbh monica. more or less happen w/ eything. i remember niggas bein lyk mayne alls i see on Holla Forums is reposts breads w/ sum stale ass mo fuckin 10 year old gif or sum shit monica niggas always b mofuckin retarded tbh monica

Yee saw that too. Pretty funny. Wonder if that guy got any money.

Neet life does that to you. It makes you seem autistic when really you just don't have any experience talking to people. When you realize most people are retards you open up more to people because you really don't care what they have to say. Lets you fuck with people more, which is something I guess.

Same. I don't even play games any more because I always eel like I should be doing something more constructive with my time. Even posting in 4AM seems like a waste, but it's therapeutic.

Government cannot pay pensions, lotto is saying they can't pay winners, blacks & white living together, mass hysteria.

You also need to diversify i fucking hate that word now, but its so useful too your hobbies too. Dont just stick to vidya. Get into somthing people have a vuage knowlege about, but is still interesting. Get into cars, or weapons, maybe vintage electronics. Somthing people can relate to.

hahahaha get fucked, namefags

i suppose you're right about that , but some anons are more retarded and don't connect the dots as well

eh, if that's the way it goes then I'll just adapt with that.
now hold on. Why would you want that back after shitting on avatarfagging and tripfagging. Namefagging is just as bad as those.

wew
get a car nerd

4am is the only chat room i ever go to.

how did you pull that out your ass reading my post mocking attention whores such as yourself?

It's fun. Reminds me of the early days of AOL.com chat rooms.

Had dinner with my dad and grandma today, that was alright. Thinking on it, I didn't actually do a whole lot today besides that. Mostly sat around trying to stay awake. Steam sale starts up on Thursday, I'm hoping something I want gets a good discount.

Haven't they not payed out lotto winnings for years though? I remember reading that forever ago and thinking it was retarded as fuck.

Problem with that is the type of car I would want would probably need constant work done because I want muh 90s weebmobile. Also I'd have to cover car insurance so I'd need to keep working too.

ayyy massuh whyt lady how bout u com ova here nao n get summa dis spicy bbc shawty u gotta mayn?

I guess we should just try and enjoy what's left of this site and while it lasts.

why do you want a burgerslut as a waifu?

that is a tasty negress

You forgot the endless generals of which there are currently 29 in the catalog, where some are literally just 5-10 people posting.

I'm waiting for the steam sale too. Only issue is that I have no job and my mom gets bitchy about me spending money when I have no job.

wrong reply, meant that name-field part for

well, yeah, that's how it works.

Yeah but this is also their third year without a budget. It's a shitstorm of dozens of problems & they cannot keep up.

The only games i want anymore is turok 2, for the steam workshop integration, and stranger of sword city. Somehowi doubt SoSC is gonna be on sale, and turok might only drop to 10 dollars. I dont think im gonna buy anything.

I don't know, I can't get a conversation rolling I can bullshit and come up with a witty line or 2 but that's all I'm good for. For years I've had relationships with people and I feel just as distant as ever because I don't talk to them because I've gotnohthing to say and it seems they've got nothing to say to me.

Great, would you like to play a round?

lel

Well said, life can be mundane but I sit and observe the conversations these people have and it is all fucking garbage they're spewing? I just can't seem to muster that up, I've seen one guy make 5 girls fall for him in one night I haven't a clue how.

Point me in the right direction because I'm reaching 30 and I'm shit at this.

It's the fucking worst thing in the world.

Yeah NEET life did ruin me. Thing is I'm not afraid to talk to people I just absolutely have nothing to say to them it's incredibly frustrating and saddening, I could go on describing how I feel about it because I've come to a point in my life where I'd like to get the fucko ut of the house and talk to people. HELL EVEN IN FUCKING 4 AM THREADS I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ANONS, I'M SO FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH. My whole life on chans I've been lurking because I have nothing interesting to contribute, nothing to say and once more, absolutely nothing to say.

What'd you have for dinner user?
What kinda games you gonna try to buy?

I don't ever allow myself to fall for traps like that so that I can be NEET fam.

Hopefully it falls apart completely so Trump can send in the feds.

Get a job doing retail. Cashier shit. Helped me a lot. You'll hate it and want to die but you'll get better at small talk and interacting with people.

I still play stuff, but since it's mostly older, there's not much demand for actually talking about them these days. Holla Forums's admittedly had a bit of an issue, even since halfchan, of being predominantly for discussion of new games/systems, current industry, and ongoing series; older games being relegated more towards the /vr/ community (which admittedly left 6th gen with no true home at the time). On top of that, for better or worse a lot of people here favor playing vidya via PC, so even ongoing series that used to see frequent discussion on halfchan years back don't see much at all here due to being primarily for consoles.

Out right "X" generals, or are you counting "Y Thread" as well? Admittedly there's a point to be said about there not being enough of a posterbase here to warrant /vg/ having an active userbase (an issue for an non-Holla Forums vidya board, really), thus people that might otherwise go there for ongoing discussion just dump their threads in Holla Forums instead, since this is where everyone is anyhow.

I've had a prepaid card with about $10 on it for ages now. Got some steambux from selling stuff, too.

I've got a small list of games I want, but none of them haven gotten deep enough discounts yet.

good morning friends. I'm working on the next issue of my magazine but not hard enough. Still 8 or 9 pages to design and a whole store infrastructure to figure out. my sleep is all over the place.

my favorite menu screen is Fallout One, but Legend of Grimrock 2 is really nice too. I'm liking that game but I think I messed up when I was creating my party

What mag?

That's a deathwish if I've ever heard one, but I suppose that actually could be the best way to go about it although I've held a job for 3 years and in that time I made no friends with coworkers.

I have around 12.80 in steambux and I wanna buy guilty gear revelator and Rev 2 this sale. I think I might need two $20 steam cards for the whole thing though.

Oh, and to add to that first part, while there's certainly ever-present emulation threads here for discussing older games (considering it's a way for PC users to play them), I can't really join in on those since I'm on a toaster and using loaders on something like a Wii, PSP, or PS2 doesn't count as emulation anyhow. So I'm stuck just trying to get discussion on stuff I play in what threads I can work them into, which tends to annoy people that are sick of seeing [X game] brought up in multiple threads.

I've said it before, but the redpill eventually distances you from people so much that the effort to explain any opinion you have just isn't worth it. Pick any opinion on anything & nobody knows what the hell you're talking about & why you care. Basically you're a good person, & you care TOO much about everything. You speak english sure, but the words you use make it essentially a different language.

you gotta follow up on stuff they say

and you reply with something they can expand on that will tell you more about the

you can turn it into a game for yourself, a sim where you break down people's tastes and whatnot

Then just don't say anything. Pretty fucking simple there m8

It's a little less if you don't count the Japanese threads and Friday/Saturday Night threads as generals. It's 30 if you include them and this one. The problem is that nobody wants to take shit off of Holla Forums because that means they have to go to a dead board and because it's a dead board nobody wants to go there.

being a NEET is misery after a while. Not having money is awful.

Its easy work. Depending on how much a shit your boss gives he will probably yell at you for not being good at it at first. But you'll quickly learn how to not be so autistic or at least hide it better.
Just get something part time at first a couple times a week.

I've been NEET for 8 years besides like 2 small few month stretches with jobs, it gets easier the longer you do it. Its comfy and I don't mind not having money. It makes those rare times I get some that much more special. You enjoy buying new things so much more.

Thats the problem with being a fan of a certain series. Games like SMT have alot of games in alot of genres, so the name gets thrown around alot in different threads. But then you have games that just have alot of them, like picross. Picross must have like a good 50 or so games across all platforms. Its hard to discuss alot of games that fit into nieches too.

Playing Wolfenstein and VCing on discord when I tried to open 4am. PC shat the bed, had to reboot like twice.

Sorry I'm late.

NEETdom has fucked up my sleep schedule. I keep falling asleep for a couple hours from like 5-6 to midnight and not being able to fall asleep, and then falling asleep around like 4AM and waking up around 11-12.

I need to get a job so I can afford a gym membership and resume working out. Visible weight gain, feels bad man.

I wouldn't mind playing that. Shame King of fighters & guilty gear have such small player bases compared to streetfighter 5, which is clearly a piece of shit.

You can be poor & still have friends. The social isolation is worst. You feel like life is prison.

As someone who rips off retail & resale stores, that ship is sailing. Pretty soon there won't BE any retail jobs. Get a trade. I hear welder & air conditioner repair are good.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't relate, though, because I generally don't like to be around people. No offense to humans, I am a human, but humans are shit tbh. I don't want to deal with another person's bullshit, I don't have the desire nor the patience. I would suggest that you try to find a single person with whom you can have a fulfilling afternoon with, then try and stretch that single afternoon out over the course of a few times a week. That is how you will gradually learn to speak with people. Communication is merely a network that allows the exchange of data. Conversations are mostly pointless data being relayed and with no specific purpose in mind. If I tell you, "I like purple" or "you know, Kojima is fucking overrated" or "I wish I could've been born a genius" or some bullshit, these messages mean nothing, and they wouldn't require any sort of appropriate response. Therefore, respond how you like. I know that sounds like some shitty, "just b urself" nonsense, but I mean, that's how most conversations tend to play out. People only appear interesting because they 1) have the desire to speak about themselves and 2) they think that everyone should hear what they have to say. Some people are both boring as fuck and also never shut the fuck up. In other words, words and attention aren't all they're cracked up to be.

don't be raycis, she's a cute for a 3D

It's called Dagger … we're at daggermag.com. basically kind of a literary MDE. our first print issue is coming out either this month or in July so there's a ton of work to do

here's my publisher holding one of our test prints.

sorry to plug it so hard I'm just proud of the thing

Redpill me on AJ Styles

I love and deeply miss all the naps I could take while being NEET.

He doesn't need a career in it. Just a few months to stop being autism.

I guess so, but I like being able to go pick up food when I need to

that's more what it is for me, and I don't have friends anyway. A job to keep me occupied and money to spend keeps the pain away some

We need like a halfway house for rundown neets. at least we could meet like minded individuals then.

Well, baby steps I guess. Everyone is going to need a career eventually though, automation's getting outa control.

Yeah, it's a self perpetuating issue. Nobody goes to populate [X board] because there's nobody there, and even if a board does get popular for a while, eventually it hits the decay spiral where people start leaving because there's not enough people to discuss stuff with, which prompts more people to leave, over and over, until it dies.

SMT at least has a reasonably big base amongst anons, and it still getting new entries (if mostly spinoffs) keeps discussion in demand. But for games that weren't that popular to begin with, and have been dead for years/decades, there's not much of an avenue for making threads, as there's little reason to prompt discussion. Some you'd be lucky to get a dozen posts in before 404ing. And of course there's also the problem of people that merely pop into a thread to shitpost about the thread/game's existence, which does nothing to improve discussion (or board) quality.

Well, you're doing somthing productive. More than im doing. Good job, user.

I like the isolation. It lets me think clearly. and fantasize about my perfect life with my perfect waifu

Quads.

You need better OP. Everythread is better with a really good OP.

Thats one part that did always drive me crazy I guess. My parents never bought shit so I was stuck eating the same things 1000s of times over. Got so sick of food cause of it.

Pretty sure hes part of something called the gay community

I'm hoping it gets so bad that UBI becomes an option. Its commie shit and government taking full control of people's livelihoods which sucks. But would allow me to be NEET at least.

No, he's a good christian family man.

Most of what I want is indieshit.

elucidate a nigga to OP monica

I'd pinpoint being redpiled and neetdom with my social situation. Getting redpilled completely changed how I looked at people and made it incredibly hard for me to connect with them. Everyone I know listens to rap and speaks in nigger dialect with is incredibly alienating. I feel incredibly distant from everyone, I've gone to parties, been at social occasions and I'm that guy that sticks to himself. Occasionally I said a word or two but that doesn't make up for anything when everyone else is having hte time of their life. I wish so much I wasn't incrediblyt autistic, some people are born with a silver spoon in hand. Not me, I didn't win shit.

I've tried that but it's almost like talking to zombies the crowd I've been with are like fucking NPC's, no souls they just bullshit and ride along life with zero meaningful conversation or aspirations. I'm not claiming to be better than anyone, no I have incredible faults I wish I could do away.

Except I'm that guy that chills in the corner by himself looking like a fool.

r u a wizard? That was a good read, I'd like to put your adivce to better practice because I have 3 good friedns I've hung out with but conversation is still minimal, I'm just naturally autistic and I don't have a good response to what they're saying or I'll have a fucing retarded joke that goes over everyone's heads. I sometimes wish I could just fuck off and leave earth.

I cant do indie anymore. I can barely do AAA or AA games anymore either. All i play is old dos games.

No point in complaining about not being able to hold conversations if all you're good at is listening.

I'm pretty picky in general. If I buy something during this it will be my second game bought this year.

is your mag full digital or is there a way i can get it print mailed to me or something?

Some generals are alright. The vita thread stays on topic for the most part and the games are typically too niche to have their own threads without dying almost immediately
Persona on the other hand, I can guarantee you is the same dozen or so pictures being posted, waifuwars and grooposting with the occasional talking about the game from slowpokes.
its 4 in the fucking morning why the fuck is the whole city getting gas all at once

you could've said that from the start, we can't help you become an animal whisperer

you're better off with the hobby suggestion another user brought up
but instead of doing it alone, look for a way to involve others with the same interest
as example, drawing classes

I don't know how to respond. I just don't want to sit there and listen to people babble on, I'd like to engage and have fun.

You were born with a soul atleast. And being conservative is a good thing in todays social climate. Its better to keep to yourself than be a degenerate druggie that goes to parties and gets alot of STDs.

if da time dun matter at all monica u jus need to stay up as late as possible, then make a schedule n stik 2 dat ish play boi

cheer up budy

Shitlord or woke as fuck modern Buddhist? I don't get you man.

Basically you have standards now right? You look at people & think to yourself, "holy fuck, why would I ever talk to THAT?"

Again, you're a good person. This is what that is. You essentially care too much in an unaware world with no standards. One day I'll start that NEET R.V. & pick up some people from the 4AM general for a fishing trip. Would probably be good for all of us.

They know about the impending nuke. Run.

True, but again, if the game/series isn't current, has seen no new good or ill, and wasn't too popular to begin with, the thread's likely to go nowhere. I don't even see Ghost Trick threads anymore, and that was an user favorite for years and years. Of course, some might say that it's better we don't often have threads on older games people enjoyed, being a "sign of stagnation" or something.

Also, certain threads wind up shit from the outset because the OP can't help but put inflammatory shit into the opening post to bait easy, quick replies at the detriment of thread quality. Look at the usual faggot that makes PS2 threads and his "emulation is not recommended copypasta".

I'm not losing control, just been listening to Dr Dick on repeat for hours

eh, I can't help it, I'm a hot blooded man, it's in my nature to want to bone the wimminz

I'd prefer to be alone, honestly. I wish I could make some memegame and get rich, like toby fox or notch. Lucky faggots, they effectively won the lottery.

I am a wizard. Also, keep in mind that you shouldn't even really feel obligated to keep up a conversation between good friends. Don't put that pressure on yourself. Obviously, if they ask your opinion or a direct question, then try to follow up with something, but aside from that, dead air can be just as fulfilling as a 2 hour conversation about [topic X]

The Project Reality threads are nothing but one guy dumping webms while 2-3 post "discussions" sometimes happens, and the Planetside 2 threads usually end up being me shitposting for a huge portion of the thread to get the faggot who's making them to stop because there's no point in making them anymore.

Then engage. If you never engage wrong you never learn how to engage right, and if you never learn how to engage right you never learn how to have a conversation. Stop being a double nigger faggot who does nothing but whine about how they're oppressed because they don't talk often like a fedora lord stuck in the friendzone.

right now it's full digital but our first print issue is the thing keeping me up for the 4am thread. you'll be able to get it by July at the latest.

the next digital issue has a long Nathaniel Hawthorne kinda story about lolis too

Unless the whole world shifts on it head in the next couple of decades we are all fucked anyway, so might as well get mine.

Who

Thats not cute though. Thats sexy or fuckable or some other term.

Well, ghost trick doesnt have much to discuss to have an entire thread dedicated to it. I can understand a thread for, say, wild arms as a series, because they have somthing to discuss. Ghost trick is basically a VN/puzzle game hybrid, and its hard to find anything to discuss that isnt spoilery too.

my neet sleep schedule is be awake for a long time, sleep for a long time.

sleep schedule resets are hard, but it's pretty much what I have to do at this point.

if i wanted to subscribe to receive the issues in the mail, will that be a possibility?

I suppose. I'm just a fucking autist and I'll have to find an autistic solution to my mess of troubles. I was supposed to be sleeping but I got caught up watching porn which is ruining my mental state.

Yeah I'm not interested in none of that, I just want a girlfriend and a friend or two. I remember being neet for years and I thought to myself I don't need people fuck em. Here I am today yearning for a womans touch and a social life. Never thought I'd become a somewhat normalfag.

Never thought of it that way, I'm not too smart. Although as I've said I have "friends" and they're really good guys but I still have trouble connecting with them.

I can appreciate silence although it's just incredibly hard to be silent when everyone around you is having a lot fun mingling with each other. I really truly do appreciate everyone's input on this and I've picked up a lot of what everyone's saying even if it may seem I'm not understanding it.

Mine used to be too. Got old though and then would sleep more and more and stay up less.
Work has turned that on its head though. Never sleep anymore and it hurts.

well sorry I'm not Chad Thundercock. I think things are cute. I think Tomoko is cute, and I would sniff every inch of her body.

glad to help, user.

god damn thumbnail.

I want a girl too, but my standards are too high for todays women. seriously, she doesnt even have to be that attractive, i just want a woman who wants to be a housewife

Oh…ok. I hope everyone from Holla Forums isn't fundamentally broken. Would be nice to run into one of you at random one day. Redpilling a normalfag into a friend would probably be best if I want to meet new people I guess.

Illinois would be perfect for you. You took that Black Nihilism pill hard didn't you? Cant say I blame you man, not with the shit I've seen on 4 & 8 over the last 10 years.

PROTIP: Eat nothing for 18 hours. Your next meal will be the time you wake up in the morning. Easy way to reset your sleeping.

That's it though isn't it? At least that's how it is with me. Standards turned into thinking I was better than most people (which I am), & that turned into Shaudenfreud, which I focused into ripping people off for money, which I'm now focusing into self improvement. If after all that I still can't relate with anyone I'm going to take the black pill pretty hard.

Put a mirror next to your monitor and when you catch yourself jerking it, look at it. And do take a good, long look and think about what you're doing.

Never forget this, user. You are somebody's fetish, you just have to find her.
Do not settle with a normalfag, facebook addicted whore who'll cheat on your at the drop of a hat.
You're better than that and you fuck up, not down.

Niggers, eh?

We don't have enough money to do print issues regularly yet. in fact if we don't make our money back on this one we may not be able to do a second. I might do an email list thing for www.daggermag.com where I'll send a message when a new issue comes out tho

I don't think being lonely makes you a normalfag. Normalfags don't get lonely because they really don't think / feel much of anything. they're like NPCs

truly the best way to describe them

Are the mags mail only, or are you gonna sell them at stores?

Not at this point, really. Series was never all that popular to begin with, and what little news there's been for it since XF releases has NOT wound up good (Sony sending it to mobile hell). Even back on halfchan, I didn't see much discussion of it, and the last time I did see one there, it got quickly overrun with people screaming about more "weebshit" discussion. Hell, since coming here some years back, I think I've only ever seen one, maybe two threads on the series, one of which being made in regards to the mobile reboot news.

Ghost Trick though, for going on five years there were nigh weekly threads for it, both for discussion (most people actually using spoilers for important things), introducing newcomers to it, and general all-around appreciation. I've seen one thread for it since coming here, and I think it 404ed with 30 something posts.

I'm actually shocked that the .hack thread that was up this week did as well as it managed.

Nogs, poos, mexicans. Could literally have been anyone. The thing about chicago is it's segregated, & I learned too late I'm surrounded on all sides.

hey

I don't know if I'd go that far but the globalists will never surrender their control willingly. Even if we elect hitler 2 somehow they'd just use their useful idiots for civil war 2 or world war 3 or both more likely.

Ohhh that thing.

Why do you always show up late hey guy

Truly, there are only so many human souls to go around. Either most of them are soulless, or sharing one soul among many.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Chrono Trigger's.

Reminds me of the many from SS2

HEY
お前は何ですか?

bitch, please, you get enough (you)s as it is. If anything (you) need to go on a diet.

we're going to be at a few different comic shops in the U.S. as of now and will probably be all over England. Diamond wants too much money (60% of cover price off the top) to handle domestic distribution

Jews?

sleep is so nice.

fasting is hard but i may have to do it. i've been intending to do intermittent fasting too, so i guess it's a good way to start.

damn, I just read Student of Kek and kek'd heartily. Did you write it? i'd love to get this type of shit in the mail

ohaiyo

Thanks.

I have pretty high standards too I don't want to date some braindead normalfag girl, but at the same time I don't know. My brain has shut off at this point, I don't feel like posting anymore, I appreciate everyone's input.

All true, glad things are working out for you. Hopefully someday things will be better for all of us.

That mirror trick just might do it because I feel disgusted with myself when I finish.
That to me, is honestly profound and poetic. THat made me feel really good about myself. Beautiful words user, here's hoping.

Because I was making food tonight

How goes livin the life guy

Never. I will sit on top of my pile of (You)s like a king.

The first thing I'm doing when I leave this job is sleep. All day. For days. I'll wake up for 4am and thats about it.

おはいよう
Fithy casual.

Life is pain, which is a budhhist philosophy. We get lonely because we're human. It's funny, we spent so much time being neets we've basically spent entire lifetimes more time than any other person would on this sort of thing, & we became philosophers without even realizing it.

& philosophers can't possibly relate with normal people now can they?

What about last night? And the night before? And the night before? And the night before? And the night before? And the night before? And the night before? And the night before? And the night before?

Cone Ichy Waaghhh Kawakazi Sushi sushi Backa senpie

Well Saturday I went to GW, they shut at 6 so I get back later
Forgot about Sunday

Well, well. Aren't you the attention whore.

あなたは馬鹿ですよ

glad it helped, stole that line straight from bill burr

What the fuck? Is it in a mall or something?

Metaru gearu soridu

I dont want to be just someones way of getting off. I want a meaning ful relationship that doesnt depend on sex. A relationship built on sex will never last.

Ive spent so much time on the degenerate side of the internet ive realised alot of things so normal person probably ever will.

Nah, shut at 4pm on Sunday too
But is open pretty late Thursday and Friday

メタルギアソリッド

Meaningful*
fucking spacebar.

You're focusing on the sex part alone, user.
Being attractive to somebody gives you far more chances to not only get into a conversation with them, but also makes you feel wanted and appreciated as you are.
You can build up a good relationship from there.

This is a really interesting theory. I hate it when you're talking to a person and it seems to be going well and then you run into one of those walls and realize there's just nothing there. the idea that they might actually be soulless makes me very sad for them tho

yeah I write most of it actually. the next digital issue is going to have some more stuff from different posters but I still wrote like 30p for it. thanks for the kind words about Student

normalfags like to jail and kill philosophers. which is why academic philosophy is a hollow virtue signalling commercial for Zogco Global Hegemony

Divide & conquer & playing both sides makes money. So you're dead on with that.

Well it makes sense right? You put your body in oanc mode ater 18 hours, & then when you eat a big meal your body goes

welp fuck, I guess this is the only time you can hunt & forage for food. Guess I'll wake you up at this time every day

when you know a random stranger better than anyone

I don't know how to feel about that, but if we can focus our hate for normalfags into self improvement we may get through this eventually. God speed.

He's like the definition of a purple pilled person. He won't admit the truth about a lot of things, but he's spot on on others.

What else is there to say really? Humanity sucks for the most part, but you pick yourself up & make the best of things.

Thats not the point. They'll always just see you as a way of getting off. When they do, they'll just dump you as soon as they get bored. The best relationships are built on factors outside of sex and sex is just a benefit of said relationship.

Sunday I can understand, but closing at 6 on a saturday is just ridiculous for a game store

Nippongu numbar wahn

True. The best test is to tell someone the worst thing about yourself, & if they still hand around you can build from there. Most can't hand that, but it saves you a ton of time.

The problem is im so boring i dont really have that bad of a worst thing. Im lazy as fuck?

I wouldn't seek advice from him on anything political, but I like his perspective from a somewhat middle point somethings leaning a bit towards either way* and his goofs. His podcasts I could listen to all day, even when he's reading ads it's great. I just tune completely out when he talks sports**

m8, everything, EVERYTHING, culminates in sex
if you can't keep a healthy relationship going, too bad
sometimes it means giving in to your nature and sometimes it means giving up on something for the good of the other

we call those friends, user
there's a reason you don't fuck your friends
there's a reason you don't start families with your friends
humans have needs and if you are to someone the person they need, it's a great feeling

It's normal for game shops here for late Thursday and Fridays but relatively early Saturdays

jesus, that really fucked my text up
sorry for that messy first part

Im talking about a couple wanting children, then getting married, and fucking for said children. Marrages are not meant just for sex, and if they are, they are bound to die within 10 years or less. Its why you see so many bitter marrages, because they never did anything with the marrages. I dont want to be some fuck toy for a whore, just for them to leave me when they get bored.

Night.

They either married because they fucked at a party and she got pregnant or because they adapted their someone else's beliefs, their parents for example.
Shit like "you gotta be married before age x or you're a failure!"
Wanting kids is great and all, but if you think they'll keep you together you're dead wrong.
Marriage itself is a concept to assure the child born from that is actually the child of the husband. DNA tests weren't really a thing back then.
Today it's a means to get benefits from the state if available.
I personally have no idea why faggots insist on marriage rights.

Nobody said you had to, be the man you want to be and you'll find a woman who desires that man in her life.
I don't expect you to fuck on the first date or fuck like rabbits day in and day out. But sex is deeply rooted in us and connected to our energy.

It's to do with they want all the rights of being straight with having less drawbacks
When you think about it gays have the same rights, both gays and straights have the right to be allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex

lately i've had frequent stressful dreams when I sleep, it's kinda weird.

gomennasai :^)

i'll read more of your stuff and check back on the site occasionally. good shit my dude.

yeah and getting outside and exposed to sunlight around the time you want to wake up helps too.

That's the deal, if anything, gays are about to have even more rights.
When was the last time we had a parade for straight people fucking in the streets?

Legal homosexuality is the sign of a weak nation.
I wish we could russia it up across the globe

At least thanks to a clusterfuck Gay Marriage isn't legal and may never be
Despite both sides wanting it

I wonder how many aids parties, public bathroom assaults and dead faggot celebs it takes to wake people the fuck up.

I don't know
I'm just glad gay marriage probably won't ever be legal in Australia thanks to clusterfucks

good on the aussies then
they should put gays on the same level as their wild life
spreads like a wildfire and is most likely venomous

Fun fact: Abos used to be considered Fauna

When we are getting this shit banned?
I'm fucking tired from hiding it in the catalog every single day.
Why won't you faggots fuck off to Holla Forums?

Never

nice

all this board needs gone is the avatarfags
the thread can stay on bumplock
I hope you are aware of how to auto hide certain threads

Did you know that Jackie Chan actually lived in Australia Well he lived in America technically as the US embassy is considered part of America for a while

Never heard about that.
Did he shoot any of his old movies there?

Dunno, I just heard he lived in the Embassy
The same Embassy which was in an Episode of the Simpsons
Which means Bart Simpson is Jackie Chan

Fairly sure there's episode with jackie chan in them, if not you might be on to something

He is but it's him fighting homer so how do we not know that it's a psychic projection fo Bart to fight his abusive father

that's deep
too deep for the simpsons actually

You don't know how after season 3 everything is Homer in a Coma

But it gets even deeper
Jackie Chan's father was the head chef of the Embasy
Which is a Similar position of Cory's dad from Cory in the Houyse, excpet being the white house rather than an Embasy
Therefore Jack Chan is Cory in the House

It gets deeper
Jackie 4Chan is the current admin of 4chan
And Cory in the House is a Euphanism for Nigger President
Therefore 4chan is Obama

Ay

KILL YOURSELF