Do you guys enjoy doing unscripted things in vidya? Just doing certain things within the world for a laugh?

Do you guys enjoy doing unscripted things in vidya? Just doing certain things within the world for a laugh?

Another one

I wanna fuck that cop

That's called emergent gameplay and it's a cancer meme

Like webm related?

reported.

I named Red XIII "Nanaki" in my second playthrough of FFVII. The novelty was more brief than I had imagined.

In Wild ARMS 3 and onward there are items called "name tags" which allow you to rename anyone in the game, as long as you can interact with them outside of a cutscene. This includes every character but THREE. On replays it becomes very easy to turn the pre-final boss speeches into incomprehensible swearing.

Dead Rising is the champ for doing shit like this

I sat at the character naming screen for 30 minutes trying to figure out what to call those niggers.

That is totally gay. I name my teams either "Descendi" or "Ascendi," based out of EO, the former if you go down in a game an the latter if you go up.

When playing Prototype I would sometimes follow a random NPC around as they walked through the city, making up an elaborate backstory and personal history for them as they went about their business. Then I would throw a tank at them, or throw them into the infected zone, or transform with any of the powers in front of them and wonder what they must have thought in the last moments of their lives

I did that too. The "reveal" of Nanaki at Cosmo Canyon was chuckleworthy but that was about it.
In FFIX if you named named Garnet "Dagger" at the start, the scene where she assumes another name changes. Instead of looking at a knife and taking her name from that, she looks at her necklace and names herself "Garnet" from the gemstone.

Most bonus costumes are built around that kind of humor.

Report dismissed.

It's literally the only thing that kept me playing Tales of Xillia for as long as I did

I'm playing that game right now, the boss battles fucking suck dick.

You should really rename that to "We came here to laugh at you"

I don't even remember there being any boss battles except for the one army guy and his pet goons

That's because they are all shit, like the big hentai tentacle monster in times square.

Oh shit
I remember I beat that one by throwing air conditioners at it angrily.

>bought it several years ago

…… I'm going to install it and play it. I'm double clicking the install now and will play it when I wake up.

Heads up, play it with a controller.

Gotcha, will do.

you don't have to play it with a controller, I didn't, but it will probably work a little better with

you're in for a treat user

what game?

Beware: Good times and pork buns ahead.

I see I wasn't the only one who had that weird NPC.

see op

Enjoy that MpG, americlap

clever, will maybe try that later

We laughed till it hurt.

Heh, nice.

Enjoy not being able to drive on top of a moderately steep hill

Care to elaborate, cuck?

he is probably referring to all the failed imitations

It's literally the only GTA clone I've ever been able to get through, including actual GTA games post GTA3. So maybe that'll tell you something.

Final Fantasy XV end game spoiler
In Final Fantasy XV there's a point where you can choose one of the many pictures you took during the game as a special one that encapsulates the spirit of your journey and brotherhood yadyada I picked one of cup noodle and in the final scene Noctis and Lunafeya emotionally look upon it. keked hard

user no one cares that Snape kills Noctis.

IT'S A FUCKING CRIME.

Literally HP7 got spoiled for me, ever since then I always spoiler alert and never try to ruin stuff for other people

You are too innocent for this world user.

every time

The complete opposite of this is Max Payne 3 and boy is it excruciating
its such a retarded "game".

I knew I wasn't the only one. I can't stand GTA shit past VC but I loved Sleeping Dogs. SD might not be perfect, but at least it was better than rehashed "LOLMERICA GUIZ AMIRITE" shit.

It's sad that they got rid of the morality system in WD2.