Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

Christmas in June
Edition

June Event Schedule
5/31-6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacré Blumiel!
6/9-6/21 - [email protected]/* */ Collab
6/22-6/29 - Unite and Fight (Dark)

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13162
gbf.wiki/Rita
app.aniplex.co.jp/gbf_djeeta/
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#serialcode
gbf.wiki/Rerolling
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170609_cp21_q1_s10_3a.mp3
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170609_cp21_q1_s10_5a.mp3
saucenao.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the last thread isn't dead yet, please wait until the thread is fully off the catalog before making a new one

Are you retarded? The last thread is on page 13.

Got 6 snek daggers for water. 4 more manga elements to go.

just spotted this in the wild

Close enough. Post draph tats.

I self identify as a monkeys paw

Feeling Festive, Fellows?
Ask and you shall receive.

That's not how it works.

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13162

Light getting more love
SSR Baotorda and SR Jeanne D'arc

That Jeanne is the perfect rural wife.

I don't know, seen a lot of people be disgusted by such sizes

Holy crap, it's real.
Event? Rage of Bahamut anime collab?

This is some shit anti sparking bait.
Jeanne's cute but not my preferred style

Eh, Box Captain's just jelly.

She's being added to the gacha.

Aw, an event would've been great with the possibility of getting SR Rita too.
On that tangent, the new RoB season is so underrated it's a crime.

Time to settle down with a french peasant girl.

Would have preferred Dark Jeanne, but fuck it, this Jeanne is beautiful.

That's it, I'm going Light and getting this skin for my Jeanne.

Don't be daft user, you still need 18 more :^)

Huh, that's a thing, I guess. Nice armor, at least. New Jeanne is cute, it would be nice if she was for the next story event after GW, but I guess she's a gacha char.

gbf.wiki/Rita
Should've bought the BD all those years ago, goy and gotten one of the three lowest ranked SR characters in the game

Hnnggg.

Damn, I would have really liked a free skin for Jannu.

Do you guys think that if Camieux ever gets a 4th star or a SSR with a 5th star; she'd end up with a picture where she's blown off most of her clothing instead of her usual messy lewdness?

Ezecrain, Ludmila and Rita better get fan art of a pillow fort where they exclude everyone else, while Sen, Predator and Helnar dont give a shit.

?

Don't be ridiculous; swimsuits at a water park don't count.

Here's a few images for both of you guys. Not my favorite but these two cute draphs.

I've seen this blue sign on someone else a few days ago. What does it mean?

I hope I roll her when I'll be sparking Orchis, dark Jeanne is nice and sexy but I'd love to give her this as skin

the fuck?

we gotta have… moneyyyy

only 150 gold moons seems easy

Siero ticket only for non nips?

if you do it it's only for dick purposes

Get your new stamp.
app.aniplex.co.jp/gbf_djeeta/

Where do we punch in the code again?

Im on my homepage and that serial code ad isnt showing up

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#serialcode

Thanks, also single draw gave me Vampy.
I am going to be happy for a while with this.

I love her character design.

Too bad she's a never-ever. And not that good anyway from the looks of it.

What rating did she got, how shit are we talking about.

disgusting

Jesus Christ.

my dick demands more esser fanart

Tien is probably the least interesting of the Eternals, which is reflected in her lack of good fanart.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Trying it won't hurt.

We're talking "Her debuff only affects your party in the entire raid and is worse than paralyze (doesn't have a 100% chance of whiffing enemy attacks) and charm (enemies retain their charge bar when they don't ougi due to debuff) and her skills have long ass cooldowns with 30% uptime" levels of shit.
Only Summer/Halloween/Xmas Medusa can save us now.

I tried it. It's a mobage. I don't have the luck or patience to spend literal thousands of hours on a mobage to try getting the characters I actually want, nor am I going to whale.
Plus, the only browser it supports is Chrome and fuuuuuuuck that.

I buy every scam gacha

This came sooner than expected

50% Increased rank exp will do that.

How much longer until we kill Loki and free the best girl? I'm getting tired of waiting.

The main problem with the main story is that it will never end. It's just gonna be dragged along. That's why I enjoy the event stories more, they feel more complete.

The main story might never end, but story arcs can. I'm sure Loki will get the shit kicked out of him one day and we'll have a new BigBad to deal with.

Soon™

You can use the agent spoofer add on and just make it pretend to be Chrome.
With the amount of free draws they dish out throughout the year you literally have to be the most unlucky person in the world to not get at least something you find cool.
And you literally got a chance to get free 2 SSRS at the beginning as it is.

Thanks free draw. This makes up for the week of Rs.

Damn you, I at least wanted the SR one

She's innocent!

Why live

You best not be badmouthing Sen.

Sen is a fucking slut

Sen is a pure maiden who would give her life to help her captain!

If anyone's the slut, it's Arulumaya

Sen is a lewd village bicycle.

Arulumaya's the community cock sleave.

contribute in some ways to the thread instead of saying your waifu a shit

I think we can both come to an agreement that your waifu is the shittiest.

Agreed his waifu is trash

No waifu shaming allowed

Its alright, both are lewd sluts.

T-thanks, I guess.
That changes me from simple R weapon

WAIT A MINUTE, THAT BALD

Truly shit taste

It's not about the butthole, its about causing permanent and life changing humiliation.

There's so many ways to break someone that doesn't end in shit literally happening.

Wasted five tickets trying to get her.

I burned a 10 roll, was happy when I saw the yellowed crystal, and got a fucking wheellock axe characterless sr. Single draw gave me vampy so I can be happy but muh DJeanne could use that sr skin.

Why do I never see any Tiamat lewds? She's got that downsy hot thing going on.

There's actually quite a difference between her sprites. That's a difference I would expect from a 5* unlock

Medusa holiday event dialogues in English.

There are Tia lewds, cant search right now, potatoes are a blessing on this eaŕth.

Never seen this art before. Everyone needs some cute academy art. Also, this game needs more holidays. That made me realise how few there are. No midsummer festival?

People are choking already with the lack of downtime between events and you want more? Remember weve had only three days downtime since may.

My light grid is mostly cobbled together, but it's something.

y-yeah

I haven't had any guns drop for me for the longest time, though I did get my first dropped sword.

Currently working on getting Song before GW hits.

Fuck THOSE RUSTED BOWS

I'm ready to murder.

If you have Ferry and you don't use the Ferry? skin, you a shit.

If I don't roll SR Jeanne tomorrow I'll have to spend crystals for her.

Daily reminder that having girls on your team makes you apart of the gay community. Brethren before wenches.

Yeah, I am apart from the gay community.

Show your team

What if I dont have the ? Skins. I skipped april entirely because I fucking groaned at the Lets Hang event and Mary.

Ready to start grinding again. On a side note anyone feel like slimeblasting for an hour within the next 2 hours?

Reminder that Erunes have 2 sets of ears

The nips have crossed the line here

I wanna add some creamy sauce to that potato.

If you mix several potatoes with creamy dressing, does it make a good potato salad?

I really like this one.

I just started this game and my first and only SSR was De La Fille, the light version. Apparently this is the worst SSR in the game.

Should I just kill myself?

yes

Fair point.

just reroll
gbf.wiki/Rerolling

For what purpouse?

sexualization

This is how I know youre a faggot, shortstacks are not lolis, theyre petite, you fucking uncultured assbackwards fag

No, they're fucking midgets. Petite is slim and short but proportional like a normal person. Those munchkins are deformed and you know it. There's a reason shortstacks are /d/ and not /h/.

A shit.

I refuse to believe it. Those must be some sort of sexually transmitted tumours or something.

They are adult women of their respective race, exceptions go to Drusilla, Funf, Leonora and Mahira. Theyre small compared to other races but they have good proportions to them, midgets usually have freakish heads so and so, theyre not the same, its like saying tanned girls are niggers

Wow, that's a long arm.

When will everyone just embrace Draph as the superior race?

They sure do. They stop physically aging very early on just like lalafell.

Why would I want lalafells, my line is drawn at them as being actual lolis, some Harvins have really good shapes to them, but lalafells are straight up lolis

All these people with uncapped Chev swords. Did you use damascus ingots or did you uncap from drops?

They're just midgets with nice body proportions. How is that any better?

Damascus, I guess, otherwise pure luckshittery afoot.

In my almost 2 years of play, I've only ever gotten 1 sword drop.

It's quite painful, but I've been using dama.

You dumb fuck, Harvin count as loli, otherwise they would need an ample bosom to go with their sizable rears so that they can be classified as shortstack. What's with people and turning their terminology into shit so quickly?

They're both loli races; hell, Lalafells are a leggy race too.
Back to Reddit with you!

Do you guys think Xeno Vohu is close enough that it makes it useless to go for the Swirly Axe?
I already have the Queen's Stinger with the unknown skill.

nobody knows honestly

Tell me how I can't use the same argument against you. Lalafells have no space here, they're the can of worms of small races. The step outside the line between "guy is into small sized women" and "too far from acceptable".

Do you already have the harp on hand?

I think the only reason we had a rerun of Xeno Ifrit is because of the enhancements we had with Xeno Vohu Manah that made it so that you didn't have to be strong as fuck to get the Xeno weapon.
Since Xeno Vohu Manah already had a way for newer and weaker players to get the harp, they probably won't rerun it until we cycle back.

According to gamewith -all- Xenos would be released this years and all rerun, that strikesout Ifrit as he just got his. We need to see if they do Xeno Sagi or rerun Vohu.

He's right it's a loli, stop being a faggot.

Harvins arent lolis, the fuck are you guys sniffing.

If we get to Xeno Sagi then it will be a breeze for anyone who managed to grab shit from Ifrit, if it's Cocytus, this will be a riot from guys who joined after/couldnt farm Vohu.

Actually you're the one with the more narrow view of loli and I would've said Tumbler if they played anything other than interactive movies and connect threes. Only tator with an adult voice that I've heard is Arulumaya while everyone else is more youthful/less sexual.

Only way you'll ever have them classified as something else is to create a term centered around big butted shorties.

Harvins are shortstack u fkin idoiot

Wouldn't they need large breasts to be shortstack?

How mad are you right now?

Chara 1 and 3 are lolis, but chara 2 is not. How does that make any kind of sense? What kind of crack would you have to be smoking?

It was fun being /@/ for awhile. Still want to romance Uzuki. At least she's still on my light team. And Minami's on the water team, holy fuck that girl is handy.

Face it, you wanna fuck a race of lolis.

you probably chose the worst uzuki song period

So many people want to fuck their daughteru…except when they want her to be fucked by monsters.

She's not the greatest rapper, but she's doing her best.

Hey a fellow lightnoob!
I blame the lack of lumi guns on Ranko
at least the draws gave me Ferry and Juliet

Not that guy but here. The bright side is that Ladiva with his buff is hitting like Feather with about three stacks.

Surely you can do better than this.

I'm not him, mate, but honestly, they aren't lolis.
They're just smaller than the other races, also,

Nio has a grown up voice, too, the rest have high pitched voices, but even then so do the males, Yodarha is high pitched as fuck, haven't had the chance to listen to Marquiares, so I dunno if guy's got the high pitch too, at this rate, Aruru and Nio are the exceptions of the race in both being over 20 and adult voiced.

Loli is a bodytype; not an age.

let's go back to the origin of the word loli, Lolita, she was a minor, it's about age, not bodytype, me mum's 147cm and she isn't a loli, mate.

So on a scale of 1 to you're fucked, how fucked am I?

I have better elements to use my fodder on than this miserable pile of status sticks I call a light grid.

if I post my team and my grid, you all bantus will have to ask the NHS for new sides.

You have some of the best light SSRs, you'll be fine.

Might just want to go off element with this GW then, I don't see your light setup going anywhere.

What's it like being a manlet

That or I'll take debuff duty I guess.

I have much worse shit to worry about, if it helps dad was 151. I'm 172, and I did the best I could with the minefield genetics they gave me.

The man wasn't into numbers; he enjoyed the body type. Like saying serial killers aren't into the killing or dealing with some mental illness/trauma; they just want the high score!

True. I for one, can only jerk off to girls in the age range of 1400 and up.

WHEN

I have learned. Race mixing kills, lad. Never fucking race mix.

Too late ;^)

To be fair, what did I knew before being given birth, my parents bought the jew propaganda of love without borders, and here I am, clogging up this thread with Harvins while the Dorafag got shunted to the side of this convo.

Say, what's an element with very few swords that can make use of the GW one? I'm not going for Siete anymore.

maybe stop blogposting then you insecure faggot.

I'm not insecure, mate, I know what I carry inside, I just want to post Harvins, talk about the game, but here come either the fag with the loli shit, or the luckshitters and their "is this a good ten roll?"

Probably Dark or Water (Unless you have Katalina and the Murgleis of watermemeing), as wind and fire have a bunch of great swords that are easy to acquire (the RotB swordwhip and Michael's Sword/Athena's Sword/Egg Sex).
And Earth and Light have their magna swords that are MLG.

Is this a good 10 roll?
Second image came 2 single rolls later

Hmmmmmm

ahahahahaha, fuck you, lad.

and you too, they're not lolis

Except they are. I don't know how you don't understand a simple thing like this.

They aren't lolis except where the age is confirmed below 18, pic related are lolis no matter their tit size, lolis are about age, not body type.

I have gotten tired at the chev mines with nothing but srs to show for it, meaning, I will have to dirt my way this GW. I am royally fucked.

Wrong.
And this is a swan.

it's a magpie in your planet most likely.

Other than giving up, what are you all up to today prior to GW.

Art of what you're sexually interested in has been attached for you.

I agree.

You're a fucking idiot.

good taste my man

a35452dc grande

258f5f5e more grande

Thanks man, the cosmos gun inches ever closer.

Shame did not get one more free roll. At least I managed to roll SR Jeanne off a ticket instead.

out of desperation for Jeanne skin I rolled two tickets
two SR characterless weapons

Fuck you.

Never played this game but goddamn does every one of these threads give me powerful boners.

goddamn it, she's such a cutie with this version, I really, REALLY want her to replace my mindbroken DJeanne look

What are you waiting for then?

So what's the best stuff you got from the free draw tickets?

She really is.

It's good but maybe rejoin when the summer event is on so you can use your free char ticket for a really sweet character.

Vampy I also got Dark Sarunan but that doesn't count

You lucky bastard, such head pats to be given to her.

The whole event I didn't even get an SR on my main or alt.

Aoidos, Anna, and Lowain. Better than I expected.

Absolutely nothing.

chloe (r) and walder

Donte, otherwise, only R weapons.

Earth Cami and Mina for main.

Amira and Predator for gambler.

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170609_cp21_q1_s10_3a.mp3

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170609_cp21_q1_s10_5a.mp3

A better game

The LOVE luchador of christmas eve.

Hyper Christmas slut and quite a few bronze moons.

SSR Light Jeanne, 16 gun stones and a bronze moon.

Anila from free 10 draws. and Sturm

I redeemed that code for the sticker, now how do I use it? I collected it from the crate but now it's nowhere to be found.

somehwere in the settings you get to change your stickers

It's under "Gameplay Settings" in the settings menu

Who else got no characters this entire magnafest?

Remove Zeyen.

Can Lunalu copy GW 5* skills?

You're free to try it out :^)

I've neither a 5* nor a rotten potato.

Lunalu's Copy says 'No Effect' on Feower's 4th ability, which the wiki says will happen on abilities that it can't copy.

What a shame.

Hey guys, am I ready for GW???

Do your best.

Finally a GW where my grid/team is not shit!

You better purposed to Jeanne and give her a calm life in a rural town. **Or I'm gonna."

You have to be a fool to not make Jeanne happy.

Oh I'll make Jeanne happy.
By burning her at the stake.
The stake being my penis

SOON

What are the dates? Old characters and new characters release/availability?

Summer characters are released throughout July and August. Old characters will be available in the legfests. Some non-summer characters might also be released in this time-frame.

That an ad for the limited time Cafe

Once again Japan has managed to fool me with their Kanji.

They're dates for the GBF Summer Cafe opening. The picture is an ad, but there's new characters in them which are likely to be the new additions for the upcoming Summer Event Festival.

Sutera and Helnar.

So Will and Siegfried, and perhaps Lancelot and Vane (though they might just be together with Percival like in his portrait)?

Gotta keep the fujoshi happy.

Next summer. Need to spark Zoi.

Thought that was Altair. But damn him and Will look a lot alike, so got no idea when they're out of uniform.

Magisa and Vampy, one silver moon, 2 bronze moons, purgatorian and character less SR.

Y E S
E
S

FUCKING FINA-fuck
Well they couldnt make her any better, maybe the passive next month

These nips cannot balance for shit.

Meh

It hurts.

Got enough pendants for a chev weapon, this is my first chev thing to grab do I go for sword or bolt, characters are Ferry, Sarunan, Sachiko.

Pretty sure that guy on the bottom right isn't a draph.

if you only have enough for 1, get a gun. The sword would be useless without 4*

Hal is a new character in Nalhegrande story, Mage Draph, which Im sure its a first off.

Alrighto, Chev fucking showers me with sr swords and hot air so far.
Good thing my tiny ovendodger is there to help me with pendants.

Hal isn't in nalhegrande, he's on silverwind stretch

Isn't Tzaka a magician too?

Yeah, but didn't he get introduced in the story as a young master to a new unknown race?

hello, police?

Thought Nalhegrande was the name of the entire Arc.
My bad.

Afaik, Tzaka punches everything yet somehow trained Io in Magic, couple of 4komas describe him as a fist wizard.

To be fair, according to Grand Blues Vyrn is a goblin swan chair Vyrn that has a secret fanclub with over 100 members, Katalina is an invulnerable monstrosity with unrelenting drive to pet Vyrn and Rackam has at least 4 myths and legends atributed to him.

and naru has the power of 3 oneechans channeled into her

Grand Blues confirmed for secret final boss?

More coop with Grand Blues bosses confirmed.

Of course most are just humor, but Valtz story never showed me Tzaka as a magician, he had a way to awaken Colossus, but that doeant mean straight up wiz

Depending on your grid I might take the sword, actually.

What is a grid, I have multicolor shit, no one gives me anything, I have uncapped Ferry and Sarunan weapons, and a lv45 holy cane and the free baha dagger from sandalphon event. I have no semblance of anything

I worked on my earth grid during this magfest in preperation for the water GW in August, If Xeno Vohu reruns before the water GW, I'll probably go through the pain of going for 2 FLB'ed harps.

In the very short term, I think I would rather have the split attack/hp skill than the attack skill. But in the mid term the small ammount of HP will become less and less valuable and the sword will get pushed off the grid by having many uncapped guns.

In the very long term you're not hurting yourself by taking the sword so that's why I might take it depending on how much you want ~5-10% more HP.

Almost everyone would tell you to take the gun.

Gonna grab the sword, because I do need the slight hp increase been running HS to compensate the shit I carry

What should I do with spare leviathan omega summons?

Nobody noticed Rackam until two days later

Reduce them :^)

Oh god, Sen is a such an unrepentant rapist and they love it!

The hell would Korwa use an Atk up Overdrive for? Does it make it do damage to enable that group ougi?

The first two rows are per-determined by their Race/Type I think.

The first row is character style, she's Special, so that's what che gets.
Second row is race, third row is personal traits which are fucked up since Korwa is also often used off element and would have been a hell of a lot better off with a second debuff resist and an hostility up.

On an interesting note, Petra got this passive:

Everyone was wishing for Hostility Up and I'm dead sure they picked what they felt would be the most useless skills for her to have.

Is Viramate still okay to use ingame?
*Also captcha is a fucking wigger**

Fucks sake, it's going to be one of those days for me.

Is Skill Damage up a worthwhile investment for Scathacha? Debating on whether or not I put fully into enmity or try to give that a little bump first; maybe critical (would think about double and triple attack but she's already feisty without Korwas buff).

Makes up for her unremarkable nodes.

You mean Skill Damage Cap up? Otherwise, don't bother, windmemeing is all about hitting the damage cap.

She only has 1 damage skill and it's on a long cooldown. Plus skill damage up is worthless if you can hit the damage cap without it.

Yeah, the skill damage cap up.

Well, it's about 90k (180k with Dragon Fury) extra damage. Don't know if that's worth getting before Crits/TA/Enmity, but it's not that bad.

Whats her zenith map look like? Skill dmg sounds garbage.

Guess I'll get crits after I finish up Enmity.

Same here, also fucking 6 hour maintenance! Jesus Christ you slow nip bastards. What the hell am I mean to do for the rest of the day now?

Play Video Games

But all video games are shit.

Any other decent games like GranBlue out there?

Son of a bitch, I didn't host today's Lumi/Celeste

Time to masturbate to death, I cant go back to wow, thatbgame is shit I have no consoles why is KMR doing this to me.

Who's the artist?

In terms of end game, are revenant weapons any use? Are they useful enough to replace main weapons of omega's? Or of Cosmic weapons?

About the only thing I would replace is the charge bar speed with CA Cap boost

So we know the GW that's coming in August, but what is the GW for July? Or isn't there going to be one?

water

water monsters

I keep opening the OP image everytime I see this thread in the Holla Forums catalog. What is wrong with me and why do I want to see her honeypot so badly?

You are suffering from good taste. It's terminal

Don't worry about it. Only a homosexual wouldn't want to stick his honey dipper into that pot.

saucenao.com/

I imagine you already spend plenty of time in Granblue. How can you stomach spreading your attention across multiple mobage?

Fate/Grand Order's getting its English version in less than a month from now, if you prefer that.

They changed the Celeste fight.

Not really, no. Their base stats are good, but their skills are a single normal Big, something character weapons and even some Showdown weapons do better.
That's why you're supposed to crush them for the GW 5*s.

I-Is this one of the changes? I could swear it wasn't like this a few days ago when I last attempted.

6AB2D248
Space Brown Breaker of Order

It's a lot easier now. You need debuff clear or veil but you can use any buffs you want.

isnt the dagger really good for the ougi?

4, in his 5*, becomes the dagger his Ougi gains the 35% party DATA Boost

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Yes, some Revenant weapons are main-hand core.

Dagger and Harp are some of the most useful Revenant weapons and it's pretty common for players to get 1 MLB for each element.

I'm talking about weapon skills, not ougi effects. Revenant weapons have a Normal Big Elemental damage up skill, which is found in weapons such as the Tribunal Thunder, a showdown weapon, and most Character weapons, like, for example, SSR Katalina's Murgleis, which even has an improved Hoarfrost's Might. These weapons normally have a second skill, something the GW weapons do not have.
Since he mentioned Cosmos weapons, I assumed he didn't mean their use as mainhands, but rather as weapons in the grid.
Do you understand now? Or do I have to rephrase myself once again?

While the OP's questions weren't that well formulated the short answer for "In terms of end game, are revenant weapons any use?" is yes because most of the time the revenant weapon main-hand ougi effect will outweigh their average skill power.

The other 2 questions are completely situational and really depend on what you have available at the time.

My peeve with your post is that you simply replied to him with an unfair overall judgement over Revenant weapons that will probably misguide OP's views on said weapons, the "That's why you're supposed to crush them for the GW 5*s." is particularly misguiding to new players.

Yes Murgleis is a broken piece of shit but the reality is that the vast majority of players will never have even 1 murgleis for sure unless they spark then they have to invest chocobars or dupes to unlock the skill upgrade and finally they will need to pull Varuna.

While GW weapons don't have a 2nd skill that doesn't really mean much given most gacha 2nd skills are useless and the weapons have shit stats if you don't get dupes or invest chocobars.

On the one hand, I can definitely MVP her now as opposed to flailing around and being really confused. On the other, the mechanics being so different was kind of a nice change of pace and I'm wondering whether it was actually a good thing that Celeste Omega runs so differently now.

You have a fair number of valid points.
My answer failed to point out usage as a main weapon and the inherent difficulty of acquiring gacha weapons where the two skills are of the same element.
Furthermore, no one should reduce a Revenant Weapon without having a clear idea of what they are doing.
Thus, I guess a clearer answer to his question would be:
Revenant Weapons have inherent value as main weapons due to their ougi effects and the fact you can have them in any element you choose.
However, there are better, often also farmable, options in case you wish to simply place them in your grid and not use them as main weapons, and, in that case, they aren't as useful as other viable choices.