PRIORITY TARGET:
OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
archive.is/Nl9i3
archive.is/Bz864
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/YFa9X
archive.is/kVko4
archive.is/ElR8B
archive.is/sdBV4
docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
twitter.com/mombot/status/876595582009094144
twitter.com/mombot/
twitter.com/roninworks/
freezepeach.xyz/notice/2949562
gab.ai/unitedrtv/posts/8996163
minds.com/newsfeed/723372296705679360
mobile.twitter.com/mombot/status/876634227361554432
nintendoeverything.com/monolith-soft-on-xenoblade-x-western-changes-nintendo-europe-handling-xenoblade-2-nintendos-localization-process/
archive.is/GGPJs
agree.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/games8/1497852397/
vid.me/wda3
youtu.be/RxKjQD5EOSM?t=1154
breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/18/stop-wall-phone-app-created-puerto-rican-professor/
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/876271792293376000
mobile.twitter.com/SpaceGamingC/status/875762129445560320
archive.is/pzlOq
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/876709683352018944
archive.is/BUG8a
archive.is/8R4xC
wakaba.c3.cx/soc/kareha.pl/1322174798/
kamome.2ch.net/english/
10ch.org/gazou/
toki.2ch.net/dejima/index.html
2ch.net/
2chan.net/
archive.fo/UC4os
archive.is/FoACW
archive.fo/GlXel
liberapay.com/archiveis
pastebin.com/X8XsLSEp
worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/sjws-attack-the-last-night-developer-tim-soret/32746/
archive.is/0LYAe
archive.is/WuJQc
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/u-ns-wipo-negotiate-on-making-cultural-appropriation-illegal/33286/
nichegamer.com/2015/10/21/nintendo-censored-story-content-in-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=YUDqIOF8XpU
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
archive.is/sBIDb
archive.is/8Jxgl
archive.is/4GK8X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

Is this the new thread?

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/

archive.is/Nl9i3

archive of previous bread
archive.is/Bz864

Remember to bring about the attention of Treehouse, NISA and other "localizers" out to the developers and publishers. Spread among others about the butchering of Japanese games and the SJWeeb clique doing what they want instead of doing proper translation work. Remind companies the success of Persona 5 despite SJWeeb outcry and tell them how you love the original and don't wish to have it changed in the localization. Don't forget to do a dig on SJWeebs.

FOR HER

Be careful around lolis.

Did we decide on the xenoblade op yet?

Mombot's suggestion that Male Feminist is a better slang for "milkshake duck" is spot on.

Damned Quads, that's not good news at all.

Posting this to cheer you guys up.

Heil quads checked.
Stop shitposting goobers, that part sounds important.

But Gilda is the best teenager!

Bake that funky bread baby

(Heil!)
Fuck, Billy's mad.

Sweet quads.

That's not Vivian's thick bush.

So now the perpetually offended can now affect the japanese games? Fuck everything.

I wanted to read the small print and realize that it was just about the devs having more input on how the localization should be, but it really doesn't bend that way.

Fuck this and fuck NoA and NoE.

That's not a cheerful picture for snek. Have these instead.

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Good morning anons.

So what's the new narrative again?! Men are savages, all play FPSs and Xbox fanboys, then women are civilized and play walking simulators, is that it? Did I got that right?

So they are going to pull a star ocean. Do the nips know about this?

JUST FUCK MY JAPANESE GAMES UP

Hitler quads

Which nip IBs we have contact on if any? They should have /int/ boards for nips who speek english, right?

Call the cops marche
archive.is/YFa9X

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

So censorship is here to stay?? Who would've guessed that the old anti sex puritans of the 90s would eventually win. Just under a new label of progressivism.

THIS IS WHAT PROGRESSIVISM IS ALL ABOUT
THIS RIGHT HERE
NO FUN ALLOWED
NO SEXY THINGS ALLOWED

And all the bald fat doughy bearded hipster glasses wearing twitter creeps cheered. They all cheered as they furiously jerked their writhered micro penis's, spluging all over their screens. Cheering their victory. For they have stricken sexy things from all future american nintendo releases.

Too late bro.

>“When we have costumes or clothes that we have a little concern with, we share it with NoE and NoA and they’ll say, ‘No, no, that’s fine’ or ‘You’re right, that’s an issue.’ If it is an issue, we’ll go back and say we’ll say, ‘We adjusted it this way, what do you think?’ There’s a lot of back and forth in that sense. Rather than compromise, it’s like we’re all aiming for the same goal, of being able to provide a good experience for everybody in all regions. And we’re aiming to have a game that has very little difference between the regions.”
This is why I'm leaning Japanese & why the Torrential Downpour nuts must be reactivated!
Nobody will be laughing when they import the Japanese game & it suffers the same censorship problem as the west!

I dont even know, I have very bad premonitions about this. This is the beginning of the 2020 Olympics cucking isn't. Fuck why did they give us region lock if they where going to cuck the original version of their games?

It is because of that, isn't it? Fuck.

I only know NicoNico, 2ch, Pixiv, Twitter, & FC2.

The Switch isn't region-locked.

is roninworks still active? maybe we should get him to tell 2ch about it.

That makes two of us.

Make that three.

His tumblr hasn't made anything since March but he's still active on Twitter.

If they fly over pozzed NoA and NoE localizers to tell the nips what to do, it likely doesn't matter. There's a real high chance the game is already censored at the factory.

What's some good resources. Fuck I got to try. Even if I don't learn the language, I can't just let this go without trying something. Fucking anything.

we likely won't know until tokyo game show and by the game will most likely be in the printing process. I think informing the otaku should be the best course of action, they can kick up a shitstorm like they did with star ocean.

The Nipponese thread pretty much has them
I first started out with Namasensei to write the Kanas (He messes up on one of the stroke orders so if you're planning on writing it's important to note where to start.) I'm not an expert since I'm still learning Kanji & the grammar but I'll do what I can to assist the Japanese front. Shit's about to get serious with the olympics coming in a few years.

by that itme*

So even Niptendo os compromised and the devs are apparently dev cucks. Is Nintendo a lost cause? Should we focus our energy on other localizers instead?

Get the Hiragana and Katakana charts to learn kans first then get the Anki deck, the Obenkyo android app and watch Erin's Challenge for starters.

US shot down a Syrian plane and most of Holla Forums is still sucking Trump's cock.

What do I care anymore? At this point we're fucked no matter what.

Let's keep the discussion on videogames and censorship. Don't derail the thread with non vidya politics.

I'm perfectly fine with where this ends.

This might have an interesting idea. Contact and alert the nip fans if they don't know already, and maybe those who can talk to the nip devs to tell them that localizers are not necessarily their friends. Alerting the nip fans might be easy, communicating to the nip devs, that one might be trickier.

This shit is not even just about nintendo, since their shit imo is fucked, and things like bayo who stirs my mayo on their console is almost the exception to the rule of them being fucked. This is something bigger, the fucking leeches knows more people are becoming aware of their shitty shoddy "localizing" scamjobs, if P5 is anything to go by.

Learning the language won't matter if they can change the game at the source.

Then we should get to it.

I remember buying Stella Glow over Fates because I was disgusted at the sight of a mutilated "localized" game. If Nintendo censors the source thanks to Treehouse, I won't even get a Switch.

They probably want avoid another situation like fates where people dug on the japanese to point out the differences so instead of learning from their ways they are going to fuck the original game along with the western one so those pesky gamers wont make them look incompetent.

That's what it boils down to & why the almonds have got to get reactivated!

It is going to be harder to try and push TD. A lot of burnouts actively try to screw it over and former people who sued it now say being against censorship is bad when it is only self censorship or censoring lewd things. You have cucks who try to defend the first xenoblade.

archive.is/kVko4

archive.is/ElR8B

But now we know they are changing the game from the inside out and probably will only end up pissing off our nip brothers.

So we're getting a global instance of Tokyo Mirage Sessions where they got that Jap voice actress to rerecord lines to bump her character's age up just for the localization.

We need Nip speakers to spread this info and obtain any confirmation.

This seems to be the big thing. Hopefully the nips will tell them to fuck off. THis shit seems to be coming there too. The writer for outlaw star sperged out about GG and how terrible sexist/problematic things are in videogames and anime.

So is this whole "movement" doing any good, other than showing ignorant people their mistakes?

'Cuz you know, that doesn't really solve anything.

and here comes the shills

Social Justice Nips are trying to subvert Japan with the help of SJWeebs I see.

The worst part is that TH will go "It'll sell better if you do X and change Y" at the source. And the Nips won't know better since they'll think it will sell better.

They might not. All companies are in it to make money, which in and of itself is not bad, but what's going to happen is. The only way for it to happen is if the games bomb worldwide.

Changing at the source will sacrifice their native fanbase. Unless the Nips sipped the Kool-Aid themselves, they are really fucking stupid.

I don't understand then thought process at monolith, looking at the article they know westerners were pissed at the censorship of the last game. One would figure they would learn from the controversy and not try to piss of their fans again.

It's not censorship if Nips have to deal with it too.

Treehouse would probably feed them lies that it bombed because "Westerners didn't like it"

We keep showing you but you're still in denial.

4/pol/ thread about gamergate if anyone's curious about how its seen there now.
archive.is/sdBV4

My guess is because NoA is hissing their ear telling them what gamers are "really thinking." We need to break through the barrier and let them know the real score. Nips can't see western outrage. We have to find a way to tell them that the likes of Nich Maragos are lying to them about the cultural state of our country.

Look, I said all companies are in it to make money. I never said anything about those people being smart.

Of which they're not. They maintain a xenophobia that helps shield them from shitty practices like that.

They make their anime and games for their native fanbase, they take in an extremely low number of refugees/ immigrants. They barely take any shits. One of the most popular anime this season if about freaking incest!

But this rant is optimistic on a small scale. We still need actionable tasks on our end.

You can't escape. If they are coordinating the censorship with the original devs, it means the source material will be censored.

What they are doing here is to force the japanese devs to change the game during development, instead of editing it afterwards. That way people won't be able to complain that the game was censored, since the change was decided before the game was even made.

This is the scummiest strategy of all. This is why the Switch isn't region locked, because it doesn't matter anymore, they don't need to censor the american version, they can censor the japanese one. If that Fire Emblem game was made today, they wouldn't need to censor the head patting mechanic because it would never be included in the first place.

That's it. They won, guys. The SJW censorship fucking won…

Is it still safe to say that when they're now changing the original games to try to cater to foreign audiences?

No, I understand where this is going. Use your sight beyond sight, user.

A Japanese game gets announced. Promo artwork, story snippets, previews and such. People see what is there, like it, and follow it with a plan to buy it when it releases.

At some point before release, SJWs raise a stink about "problematic clothing" or whatever. The devs respond by censoring it. Fans are aware of this change and get pissed. The hikkis and NEETs revolt, and the game fails to sell well after release.

This is why they are going after the games at the source!

The SJWs start influencing the games early in the development process. The first views of the game that the public sees are already censored. There is no problematic content to address in what gets shown to the public.

The SJWs are quiet about the game, which pleases the devs and marketing teams. Meanwhile the fans don't catch on that any changes have been made to the game. Nothing is altered from the time of the first previews until the game is released. Nothing changes, so there is nothing to get mad about. Nobody is going to riot because they want the main character to be sexier than what the game preview fluff originally shows. People notice when the game is changed away from their original expectations, but they'll never notice if the game starts out cucked to begin with. And they'll still buy it, because while they may not love the SJW-approved content, there is no controversy to make them think about dropping it.

THIS IS BAD.

YOU ONLY HAD TO GET ANGRY REN

Yep. I'm not sure what I can do to help though, since I don't speak moons or know any nips. But whatever I can do to help out, I'll try and help out.

Between this and the Syria thing I feel pretty fucking horrible right now.

IMO, one or more of the following:

- Torrential Downpour of the game's censorship. Worked for Xenoblade Chronicles: X. Poor sales due to cutting down content will show push-back to it.

- Information campaign letting people know Treehouse are basically "designing" the games now (this hyperbole should be toned down though or not)- and marry it to examples of their puritan censorship. Also, compare sales of "risque" games (Not even Bayonetta- stuff like Shantae even) to censored games.

- Get translation of messages to post on 2ch, explaining (A) Western Gamers do not want censorship- it's just western media making bad voices louder. And (B) get them to complain and make their voices heard since it fucks them over.

- Get translation of messages to send to NoJ- explaining we don't want Treehouse designing shit. I'm less keen on this since the best way to explain this phone-book of a fuck up is having Mombot and Ronin sit down with someone at Nintendo- and that shit won't happen. In addition, Nintendo don't respond to messages outside of Japan.

- A constant barrage of infographs on Treehouse being fuck-ups. We need anti-advertising. We get mad, normalfags even realize it's shit, Nintendo loses money.

tl;dr
Contact Japan Holla Forums to spread the word
End Treehouse.
Demand no more localization.
Demand no one without developer knowledge has a say in the game's content.

Personally I think worse case scenario, Nintendo games don't sell in Japan and the company takes a bad hit, other Jap companies don't do the same. I agree with some fears stated here:

But Japan has always had soft-power thanks to their homogeny. For that to crack, you'd need other major Jap companies CEOs/heads being incentivized to basically fuck up. Sure (((they))) have a lot of money to do that- but that well is being drained fast with MSM loosing clicks and every paid protest not being worth the cost.

Not to mention (while Japan's programming is incredibly light) the fuck-ton of tourists flooding the country will be a culture shock. The fuckers have a fucking help-line for when they waste their 1 month of holiday going to France and realize it's a shit hole. How are they gonna cope when their perfectly clean cities suddenly look like Nepal or Singapore?
Nip news won't cover it, but nip people will know.

Now, just because it's unlikely doesn't mean we shouldn't act like it's impossible.
We never stopped aiming for something that was impossible, and then we helped elect a world leader and put a chink in Gawker's armor.
We never give up- neither do our enemies.

Save Japan. Their SJWs (SEALSDs) and that ideology is currently just a group that still mocked out their.

Let's keep it that way.

They only won Nintendo. The battle for everyone else still rages.

Which is why I'm being cautiously optimistic. Infections don't spread without some basic immune response.

People will do something, on both sides of the world. We just need to figure out how.

The difference now is that they are stepping on their home market to cater to foreign censors. The otaku are going to get upset.
I we really want to stop this then we've going to have to link up with Japanese fans to protest it.

I feel broken

How can they do this? I mean.. this is crystal clear proof that this whole thing is pure cultural marxism, it's corruption at it's core.

If this was a matter of money, the logic step would be to stop changing stuff because the fans clearly don't like that, but this is not what they did! Instead they decided to change the japenese game, to change the source material, so the western fans can't complain.

It's straight up proof that the narrative is above the money.

But if they stop putting sexy things in games, even without shown signs of censorship, I think they'll start to lose their Japanese audience too. Japs like sexy shit. And if everyone in their anime gets gets burka-fied it's going to get really obvious really quick.

Can we come in contact with 2ch or any other big jap community ?

Okay, question…

How does Xenoblade 2 falls into this? Because there is no way that girl costume would get past the treehouse localization.

Worth a try if you're fluent in Nip.

nips are already on edge because of the Olympics, I think the otaku along with some content creators where passing some anti censorship petition around a while back.

we can ask mombot and ronin to help us, also theres that ryan guy on kia that heavy assisted with translating to stuff for the original downpour op.

Now is not the time for despair, that's for faggots. Get smart and get organized.

It wouldn't have been in the nip version either if they'd been doing shit this way back then.

These people along with Nip speakers of Holla Forums are essential. We need to act now.

That's why its going to be somewhat subtle.

A little less skin here. A little altered dialogue there. A "preferred pronoun" once in a while.

They're going to slow-boil this frog for a couple years and get people good and used to it before they tighten up the reins. They won't dare risk sparking major backlash, not after #GamerGate.

I only see a couple counters to this, and either way we need to have leverage against the japanese game developers. Something like a coalition of bilingual gamers who can reach out to companies directly and represent our interests.

WHAT COULD STOP THIS:

Leaks. We need the "localizer" faggots on record somehow, planning this out and illustrating the kinds of changes they're making. Preferably with examples. We need to get this and expose it to japanese gamers, with a specific push to contact the devs and tell them not to do it. Fire Treehouse. Whatever.

The other option I see is less effective and after-the-fact. We make OC about what could have been in a Japanese game and push it out into the gamer sphere. Meme power, weaponized.

This. A message needs to be created telling nip gamers what these localizers are doing, how they are doing it and why. Show evidence to back our claims. It needs to be done in Japanese. Then sent to major jap gaming sites and forums for discussion. The reason the SJWs are considered a joke is because their ideology (and action there of) was pushed to the general public before the public was ready and prepared to simply accept it. Let the jap gamers know who these "localizers" are and what they stand for. How they are changing Japanese games for the Japanese. Let the jap gamers know that the localizers are nothing more than hack writers who try to put their bad ideas into the Japanese games.

Oh right. I forgot Xenoblade 2 must be in devolpment for years now.

Honestly I don't know one would figured that she would have been pre censored prior to e3, but she made it. Also she is on NoA's xenoblade promo untouched as well(pic related), which is why I was optimistic about it before the article appeared. Maybe thats why the kotaku fag had the interview in the first, juddging how triggered they got.

We have a daily "nipponese learning thread" for fuck sake. Someone get the guys in here.

I will add, let the Japanese gamers know that these localizers are changing the games on the Japanese.

judging how triggered neofags got.

we got the first trailer subbed from noe back in January.

what? you mean where it's being hosted or something?

Also for people who want to learn nip
I'll just leave this here, I'm sure it's made the rounds but whatever.
docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1

It's not all doom just yet. If things turn bland it will drive people away - people go where the fun is - there's always a counter culture.
hello acid

Occasionally I have to clean out the litter tray.

Why even try? Stick to your shitty translations, nerds.

Leaks is the only shot, the second would not work.

But if they translate stuff for profit or to kill off the life line of SJW cucks at localization companies instead of doing it for
free and to have fun
then thats a bad thing

we could translate the shit from nich and armtower and show it to the nips along with the news.

Xenoblade 2 is probably years in the making. They made the game the way they wanted because the devs assumed the localization team would just change the american version latter, but now Nintendo have this "change the source material" police, which means the localization team for the american version have no use anymore, since the japanese version is the one who will be censored.

What I mean is that it's since there is no change in the american version anymore, the american version of Xenoblade 2 will be the same as the jap, but if the game's development started this year, the girl's costume would probably never be approaved in the first place.

At least that's my theory.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Someone have to post on 2ch regarding this matter. This ain't about us non-Japanese gamers anymore, this will hit them as well. This is a call to arms, we're about to get hot!

The japanese government have a plan to "clean Akihabara" because of the huge influx of tourists in the Olympic games in 2020. So the NEETs are on edge.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Also push for different localizers.

Mombot is savage

twitter.com/mombot/status/876595582009094144

I don't want to live in that reality. Someone make it fucking stop.

I think it was tokyo's mayor that said it, how long do nip mayors stay in office?

Today it's them. Who's tomorrow?
Nintendo have a big enough war-chest from the casuals and Wii sales to bullshit they are making bank with censorship.

Hence a slow-burn is done so no one notices. Over generations.
Notice how it took a good 20 or so years to fuck the west? And luckily, Trump and GG got them so mad at the last hurdle we pulled the curtain back (Now we just need to kill the apathy)

How the fuck do we explain Marxism to Jap otaku?

> Please demand Japanese devs (especially Nintendo) avoid working with Westerners- especially if they tell them to censor content.
Then post it with the most animu picture of Vivian we have. Maybe Gilda as well.
Is it worth mentioning how GG really kicked off when the old shit-head who ran 2ch took over cuckchan and kicked us out to pique their interest? Enemy of my Enemy type deal?

twitter.com/mombot/
twitter.com/roninworks/ (don't forget the S at the end. Ronin Works.)

Is Mark Kern/Grummz worth contacting? Didn't he have some shit about localization a while back? Or was that just insight into how the language barrier is abused by SJWeebs?

Fuck the Olympics.

How about, push for NO FUCKING LOCALIZERS AT ALL. Just translate the fucking thing, no spicy meatball memes, no more allowing talentless lazy hacks who barely knows or does not even speak the fucking language, butcher the original creators work.

Ara pulled the "Milkshake Duck" back on them.

The "this is what your game looks like by Treehouse" memes could even be repurposed by linking to the article and mentioning how they are now getting a say in development.

People in charge like money.
TELL THEM ABOUT HOW NIER AUTOMATA AND PERSONA 5 MADE A FUCKLOAD OF MONEY WITHOUT TONING DOWN THE LEWDNESS AND BY IGNORING SJWS IN LOCALIZATION ISSUES, AND THAT LOCALIZED GAMES LIKE FE:FATES AND TOKYO MIRAGE SOLD LIKE SHIT.

The most important thing is to establish communication with the otaku and to let them know what's going on EVEN if the message doesn't land immediately. A hotline if you will. That way when some censorship does hit hard then we won't be caught flatfooted and left scrambling to do something.

This

This is another avenue to add to

Especially loli stuff.

Wasn't there a game a year or so back where the costume was changed in the nip version too? I remember them complaining about how it made the character look like they were wearing a diaper or something.

Repost the graph too while you're at it & show how much of a fraud SJWeebs like Connor are.

Star Ocean 5

Like this?

use the /m/ picture of Vivian.

Yes, that one. That is the perfect example to be giving them.

star ocean 5, they censored one of the girls panties and admitted they did because of the west, which caused to game to bomb.

It's not about money, it's about information. Nintendo have all these cool hip young adults they hired to tell them what the fans want.

When we scream in social media that what they are doing is not what we want, the cool hip young adults they hired will tell them we are just "gamergate" and we don't represent the fans.

This is why companies don't listen to us.

Welp to everybody who was gloating how they were learning Japanese so they wouldn't have to put up with this problem, I fucking told you so. I told you that this was just the equivalent of white flight from poor neighbourhoods, that this was just turning a blind eye to the problem, well guess what now faggots, it's coming back to haunt you. By the way I also already know Japanese, but I could see the SJW's coming and you should've too.

Hi. I was enjoying my day off until I read Usher's article. Now I'm mad as fuck again.

The shitty thing is, we can do nothing from over here in Gaijin-land. We need Japanese people who are willing to join with us at the hip on this in an organized fashion that companies will pay attention to.

Hypothetical framework time

So Tumblr has some "ideas" about how to "fix" Pyra's design.
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS OUR WAIFUS IF WE FAIL.

The SJW localizers know this and will try to use it to their advantage. They will try to wait out the storm. It seems that gamers will have to be proactive on this one.

Do any of their "fixes" ever fix anything?

The one in the middle is okay, but just okay.

Future male feminist rapist in the making right there.

THIS IS THE FUTURE! EVERYONE LOOK AT IT!

If you don't act now! This will be the norm! This is a mere glimpse of what awaits us if they win!

Their fixes wreck things.

Really sets the macadamias in motion

Oh cool, the fight back has begun.
This is fine.

They all look like shit. It's one thing making fan art, that shit is "i dont like thing, change it because, or else you are a - ist!". Localizers are the Annie Wilkes of the goddamn industry.

At least one "good" thing about Nintendo is that they are extremely soft on third parties while at the same time they won't allow their first party games be third party games on other platforms. That makes them vulnerable. If they absolutely refuse to listen then we can always take the battle to the third party developers and ask them not to make their games Nintendo exclusives and not to censor them on other platforms even if they must be censored on Nintendo console.
Having a competitor that was looser on censorship is what broke NoA powerhold back in the 90s and this time it would be a lot harder to try throw the entire industry under the bus like they did back then.

Roninworks Viv? And/or Ko's Viv?

Pic I think is fuken explaining what sjw did with their Viv image.

I've been waiting for this.

Over the last few months I've been feeling like more and more of a terrible person. Like I used to hate the Left, and I didn't hate all muslims, but the more violent and crazier things have been getting the darker and edgier my thoughts have been becoming towards both.

Before I would have shaken my head at your screencap, but right now I feel relief. Someone out there finally, finally hit back.

I always liked this one

at least they didnt made her fat…or gave her vitiligo…

It's the patronizing, arrogant tone that pisses me off the most. They're not changing her design, they're "fixing" it. Her original design, as made by her original designer, is wrong, and it's up to a bunch of Tumblr cows to correct it. She "deserves better" than what her creator originally intended. She deserves to be their character, not his.

This is great but 2ch hates foreigners telling them what to do.
What about if you're a stockholder?
Genuinely curious. A share is only like $30, IIRC, and it's very easy to prove you own at least one.

I don't get why they don't just embrace the weird. People are going to come for the Olympics regardless of whether or not you've got cosplay cafes or shops full of figs.

The governor of Tokyo serves a four-year term. Unluckily for us, they were elected in 2016.
There's gotta be a scandal that forces them to step down if really you wanted to prevent this.

Japanese outlets have portrayed gamergate in a largely negative light from what I've heard. You don't want to mention they are from GG.
I almost think it'd be best to mention that an American acquaintance sent you an article about video games.

THOUGHT FOR A DRAWFAG

Can we get Vivian cosplaying as her?

This is still my favorite Viv ever.

>>12849498

Oops. I meant this is both sad, and inevitable.

Just put it out in my GNUsocial, Gab and Minds timelines. Done gud?
freezepeach.xyz/notice/2949562
gab.ai/unitedrtv/posts/8996163
minds.com/newsfeed/723372296705679360

What the hell does "she deserves better" even fucking mean, we've had what little e3 footage we got, there's no way they can like this character as a character, so what they like is the character design, which they then go on to fucking shit on.

Going to love the double standards with the coverage and commentary from the usual suspects for this.

Thanks for the correction. I was about to ask what the problem is with Jackson.

They'll hate it more when foreigners are effecting their own games.

What they like is that the character has a vagina, they're that shallow.

Speaking about artist, should we try to contact saito? He has a twitte.

Just part of living in a big city.

Someone needs to make a thread here on Holla Forums about the upcoming OP to destroy Treehouse and establish contact to 2ch about the incoming subversion of feminists and SJWs in the form of Nintendo Treehouse into making game devs at Nintendo of Japan to self-censor their games, PRONTO! DO IT NOW! Our hobby's life depends on this!

The mayor should be held liable for this and all other attacks during his term.

Go for it.

Ramadan Bomb-a-thon. But let's not derail the thread and focus on games now.

At least they are consistent in blaming the vehicle (in that newspaper).

I guess it's time to start boycotting Nintendo. I've been doing this already, and you should, too. If Facebook and Google were any indicator, a company eventually cucks out after attacking pirates, so we might wanna start boycotting publishers and devs using Denuvo. Unfortunate, but it must be done.

I can't I dont have a twitter nor do I speak nip, somebody should tell him that westerners like the character and that we are worried about it getting censored.

You know… something just came to my mind…

What if the 2ch NEETs blame us?

Well, 2chan was made by Hiroshima, so you can't be too far off.

WE NEED TO CONTACT THE JAPS FOR FUCK'S SAKE
We need to get 2ch or any other big community in this

The media would love nothing more.

>"These changes were made to cater to the tastes of American players Gamu-Deveroper-Senpai! :^)"

Wingo. Why go through all that hassle of becoming skilled to create something, when you can just co-opt, and corrupt. And call it "fixing".

That 3rd pic
It needs to fuck off.

I've been avoiding Nintendo ever since the Fates fiasco. I hoped they would wisen up, now I'm sad that they are essentially diving into a Kool-Aid pool. I was going to get a Switch at some point, but not anymore. I'm done with them.

They can blame us all they want, they're still getting fucked over unless they act.

Amazing what an atomic bomb can do

They better fucking not. This is why we need more anons who speak nip. We need a better line of communication, or at least, more plentiful lines of communication.

Acid, do we have anything up on HQ yet about this plan?

Fuck it. I was gonna have Viv cosplay her in the anniversary comic but I'm mad enough to do it now.

Hold my beer, user.

GO DRAWFAG GO

Common-sense truck control when?

Sucks we don't have any actual connection with them since they would essentially misunderstand us like how Japan misunderstood GG.

this is good

>>>/gamergatehq/330858

I believe.

The exact same thing that happens if nobody tries. Vidya gets censored at the source, and everybody in the world loses out, instead of just the west.

FUCK OFF CUNTS REEEEEEEEE

BAN ALL ASSAULT VANS NOW.

Maybe Mombot will help a little bit, or maybe knows someone else who could help?

Welcome to the group of nintendo-boycotters, freund.
I started boycotting Plebtendo shart after their public announcement of supporting SOPA & PIPA (which hasn't been retracted even though those two bills are dead, mind you).

Its ok, they don't really differentiate "us" from the rest of the west they already consider a cancer in their society.

Alright. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread. Any anons want to pile in and start brainstorming, be my guest.

It was in front of us the whole time.

ramadan should be changed to RamAVan

how misogynistic.

Ryanofthestars on kia he helped us with td and translated the star ocean article. I think he as a blog as well.

I remember Nintendo claim to want to become the Disney of videogames. You thought that would be a cute dream. Then you realize that Disney did a lot of anti-consumerist bullshit, which is what Nintendo is doing.

i swear chihuahuas are fucking mutants of a breed and were a massive mistake

Now all we need is a Nazi Luigi episode.

Disney is also filled with SJW garbage, just look at Star Wars and the recent Beauty & the Beast movie.

So, civilian vehicles are now next-gen weapons?

It's hard to ban cars in a modern society.

Operation XenoGate.

Burning down the Treehouse

What did you think "globalism" is actually about? Why did you think the clique got pissed off and desperate when their shakedown scam against P5 did not work?

This is not even just about nintendo, not by a long mile. This is, and always was about grabbing control.

This is bigger than Xenoblade. This is them infecting the root.

Like a fungus attacking a mighty cherry tree.
Or a fat-ass plumber possessing a T-Rex with a magic hat.

Don't just look at mainline disney.
Look at their other properties, as well.
It is amazing that the FTC allows them to continue acquiring more and more shit.

Region locking wasn't actually about censorship. It was about price discrimination.
It was "globalist" because it meant you could sell a game for $120 in Japan, $50 in the US, and $20 in poorfag countries.
Censorship was just made more complete because of it.

You're right Satan. We need a better name for the operation.

It doesn't matter if they do provided that we start the fire and thay them tell all western media interference to fuck off. That wouldn't be the ideal outcome but it would be better than the censors winning because at least unsensored games would exist somewhere.

You really want to redpill some Japs, Satan? Photoshop the Nintendo Treehouse logo onto the Black Ships. They're steaming into Tokyo Bay and they're gonna call the shots from now on.

Lyrically it checks out The song overall has no meaning though. It's nonsensical.Kind of like the behaviour of thousands of anons working together to kill cancer. Fuck it, it works.

Operation Idea of Evil?

I believe the Switch not being region locked is not due to the new "censor the source material" police. Actually it is the opposite, the new police is their way to change the game without having to make multiple versions for each region.

I thought Japs liked the Meiji Restoration? (When they adopted western shit they liked. Like sweet food, wine, and suits).

Is there really any difference, though?

They also like the postwar period after WW2, if that's what you're saying.

I'm okay with that or
If that's too aggressive
etc.

It's gotta be something catchy though.

I'm the user who made the HQ thread.
It's 4:41 here.

I need sleep. Happenings always happen when I need a good night's sleep (before holiday, early start tomorrow, fucking sick)

Anons- please copy important posts to:
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

Archive, Inform, and get Japan on board
Or at least, fighting the same fight.

And the OP name just needs to be something we easily refer to. Don't force it, it'll happen naturally. And it's the least important thing to focus on. You idiots.'

Burning "Down the Tree House" sounds excellent.
Either that or "Treehouse Fire"

I'm thinking
for that nice alliteration.

It's a bit of a mixed bag in that the nationalists lost a lot of face, which lead to the emperor taking power again from the shogunate. I'm sure most modern japanese see it as a good thing but it still was basically a western power coming in and dictating Japan what to do. It would be like the EU coming in and telling britain what to do (oh wait…)

I thought I turned that flag off.

We need OC of a sexy lumberjack girl.

The article mentions NoA AND NoE.

NoA hired Treehouse. The problem is that NoJ believes NoA/NoE lies on what sells and what they need to do.

Focusing on Treehouse means they can fire/rebrand treehouse, and try again when shit cools down.

Operation REEEEEEEEEhouse

Japan must be warned of the west's #poisonedwhales

or maybe "Operation Ghost Ship" in reference to that fire that cooked several hipsters and made them into ghosts?

Embed related is the story of that fire.

toxic?

Lets go with Operation:Timber!!

I don't know if the switch is the same, but some 3DS games contained multiple languages on one cart even though the system was region locked.
That's technically doable for purposes of censorship. Just check the region flag on the console and the game can load the appropriate fixes.
Though this method of going straight to the devs and changing games from the get-go is far more thorough.

Sexy Lumberjack Vivian?

Save that for later, right now the priority imo is getting communication lines set up, and general organization. If drawfags want to do that great, but what is needed right now are nip speakers or anons who are in the know with the japs.

That's hilarious.

This actually fucking works. Let's go with Operation: Timber.

Vivian would be a cute lumberjack unless you want a new lumberjack-chan.

We don't need more tans. Dressing the current ones up in lumberjack outfits is good though. I wanna see Amane put down her umbrella and chop down trees

You're absolutely right.

I'M READY FOR THE RESET EMPORIO

That's far easier to remember and catchier. This is not a poetry slam faggits, no need to be overly clever with the title. Also dubs.

STOP FOCUSING ON THE FUCKING NAME

Not only are we pressed to focus on getting Japan redpilled- people who hate us BTW- but Treehouse is the symptom of the bigger problem.

NoA and NoE lying to NoJ.
Or rather, Western/cucked branches lying to head office in non-cucked countries.

This is something big. Don't lose focus on a small victory they can hand-wave and replace in a day.

But take this fucking picture for your own purposes.

This.

Short, simple, easy to say, and relates to Treehouse…I like your thinking!

Commission Genzoman again? He did that Viv Liberty pic, after all.

Devided to drop the article on GameFaqs…

Reception is cold at best.

Give it time…

Name has already been decided anyways. Anyways, we need to compile a lot of shit and prepare. Nip speakers have become our greatest asset now.

Oh the forests of Timber sure has changed!

But the Owls are still around…

Darfurq am I reading?

forgive me for not knowing, but which article?

I can't even get mad anymore. I just feel numb to it all now. It's like, it doesn't matter how much we win we still lose in the end. We can embarrass them, prove the wrong, get Trump elected, drown them in smug. At the end of the day, they're the ones actually working in the industry and as such get to push their puritanical ideals.

We embarrass them over fire emblem? Well, now they'll just go around us and censor the source. There's nothing to be done. It feels like no matter what, there's just nothing to be done. All we can do is scorched earth the whole industry, because we can't fix it. Just look at journalism. We tried to fix it, but in the end we had to burn it down. Everyone hates them now except their cultist but they're still doing what they were doing 3 years ago. They never stopped.

And the censorship will continue unabated. All we can do is crash the industry with no survivors. It's our only course left. Burn it all. Burn it. Burn it to the ground. Rile up our friends in japan. Turn the gaming community against the anti-sex victorian fanatics from tumblr. Do to them what we did to journalism.

So. Where do we start?

Don't look back in anger, Muslims

that gamefaqs board had a shitton of sjws there bitching about how anime the game was, least time I looked there expect that thread to be a firewar.

Oh, i thought you meant you had written something else.

Give it time. Reception is slow, eyeballs need to be on it first.

Easy. Don't buy any vidya, and make these companies force socjus into everything. Basically, if you want crash the videogame industry, just simply do nothing.

Always look on the bright side

The solution is simple.

DON'T BUY THEIR CENSORED GAMES EVER AGAIN

If they ask why, it's because they censored it.

I get the feeling we're going to be hit hard by shills again soon, much like a few days ago, this is their next big thing for them.

I just thought of something else in regards to Timber. Remember that screencap where Pixiv raped Tumblr to death? What better way than to get them on board again for a round 2?

This.

kek~

Actually, don't buy from any company that supports anti-piracy, as any company fighting against piracy is bound to become cucks sooner or later.

looks white to me

As Acid pointed out, they're trying to go to the source, aka we'll never know if a game is censored again, because they want to strangle the "problematic" ideas in their cribs before anyone ever sees them.

thats why we should establish a link with the nips before we let the world know we are making a move.

The fuck is this? Can't shills at least try to fit in.

but then knowing how SJWs seem to live and breathe on Twatter, how do you hide your moves? Private Messaging convos?

is right. They're obfuscating the truth by 'pre-censoring'. They're not only shrouding the content, they're shrouding the entire process behind it

Might as well abandon vidya, then if that's the case. Just sit back, relax, play some classics, and just watch it burn.

Not to the times we've managed to get any headway spergs jump in to fuck everything up. Remember Slade & Iczer driving away Roninworks' crew?

Ignore the bait, FFS.

Nintendo at least. The whole reason we're here is because vidya is worth saving.

shills should be banned on sight.

Report the shill.

Maybe this is them trying as hard as they can.

That works, but I think public is best.
Private convos imply you have something to hide. We have honesty on our side.

Good luck on Hiding in plain sight. That's gonna be quite tough. I can't set up a twatter 'cause that would be considered a "Ban Evasion", and I'm not supporting a platform that protects paedophiles (remember a little Twatter user with the handle @0hour?).

You're doing the thing where people try to be overly clever and "tactical" in ways that don't make any sense. You don't spread a message to Japanese gamers "secretly", it's a country not an organization.

Fundamentally this is about messaging. We want to spread the fundamental idea that it's bad and stupid for Japanese developers to compromise their games because localizers speaking on behalf of "western culture" says the west is such puritans it can't handle boob-sliders and the like. We want to spread that message far and wide, including to enthusiasts in Japan. The people who advocate that sort of censorship don't even represent the fanbase for those sorts of games in the U.S., let alone necessitating compromising it even for Japanese players.

Saved.

I thought the same thing.

Doubledubs checked, nice sketch.

We're 99% of the way there if all we do is translate into Japanese. We don't need a fucking Enigma machine and networks of code breakers, we just need to make them aware of the problem.

Quads of truth quoting the quads of doom.

(QUAD DAMAGE)
Send it over to mombot? I'm thinking of linking it to some JP mutuals too, though they're pro-military dudes, not really vidya otaku types.

Mombot is our best bet.

The digits have spoken. So then. Can anyone here translate the article into nip, or know of someone who can do it?

Connor is in the nintendo localisation thread still trying to push the "persona 5's translation is bad" meme.

Send it to mombot and beg her to translate it.

Do you rike it?

FYI I've already contacted Mombot about this. I'm asking her for advice on a number of factors related to this mess, and I'll report back what she says.

Who is Conner? I've heard his name a few times here. Tell him to fuck off and die.

she tweeted out the article mobile.twitter.com/mombot/status/876634227361554432

A BLESSING FROM THE PREVIOUS BREAD

You're doing god's work acidman. I salute you.

I think the important thing is the translate the actual quotes from the interview the Usher article links (which are then excerpted from the Kotaku interview):

nintendoeverything.com/monolith-soft-on-xenoblade-x-western-changes-nintendo-europe-handling-xenoblade-2-nintendos-localization-process/

Kotaku interview it's pulled from:
archive.is/GGPJs

That won't solve anything for two reasons.
1) if they censor the games at the source you won't have any idea what was actually changed or not
2) even if you knew a game was censored and boycotted it because of censorship, THEY WON'T EVER KNOW THAT

Don't you fucking get it? The kikes and SJWs working on "localization" for the west act as the middlemen. The Japanese hear precisely what those faggots want them to hear. The Nips have absolutely NO direct conduit or channel to their western audience and they can't hear us, because the official go-between channels our controlled by our enemies. The instant a game does shitty because of censorship, Schlomo Shekelstein and his recent Women in Tech Diversity Hire, Tumblrina McRainbow, are going to whisper in the Japs' ears "they just didn't like the game, this sort of thing really isn't marketable in the west," or any other such lies. They will NEVER tell them the truth, the Japanese will never hear "oh this game sold poorly because we bastardized it with our disgusting marxist agenda and censored the fuck out of it." The kikes will fabricate any number of reasons to rationalize away why something failed and the Nips will listen because they have no other sources to listen to.

The only way to get around this is to get a whole horde of Japanese nationals and natives on our side who understand the issue and have an email campaign pleading with the devs and pubs not to listen to the fucking parasites in control of the communications channel. Their audience has been absolutely silenced in order for propaganda to be injected into something that historically has been highly resistant to it.

Connor made the persona problems website and keeps coming back here to shill his shit. Ive personally BTFO'ed him in the past, yet he still comes back.

I feel kind of bad. I didn't help with OP:TD because I actually like a lot of the "localization" of past games, like Working Design's Lunar remakes. I wasn't going to oppose you guys, but it just wasn't my fight.

But this is different. They're literally trying to cut the balls of off Japan. The Mecca of the Gamer religion, and our only hope for fun in an era of Western dev SJW degeneracy. Bethesda can suck Anita's dry, crusty cock all they want and I won't miss their games, but you fuck with my traditional JRPG waifus and I will end you.

You have my axe.

Relevant video of the times

Holy shit your cancer knows no bounds.

So is this one.

How much does it cost to take out a full page ad in a major Japanese newspaper distributed in Tokyo?

Since sketch was decent, put some more time into it. Now to try not to ruin it with colors.

Hmm, that sounds expensive. I thought the nips are more into twitter. Then again I don't know the situation over there.

Absurdly impractically expensive.

If someone translates the relevant quotes from the interview it'll hopefully spread around organically.

It definitely does…
Somebody should ask Palmer Luckey if he wants to fund it for shits and giggles.

Interesting newspaper ads always end up on the internet.

That sounds backwards nowadays. Then again I don't know if nips newspapers are any better, or if they are as honest as Bunbunmaru (meaning not at all), but Trump did something that to this day still riles up the losers. He gambled on the news covering him for free. And it worked.

It really seems like it, but you'd be surprised. I feel like I see headlines all the time that read:
You buy a newspaper ad and make it really unique, you're getting extra coverage for free.

Besides Twitter and Line, the other social networking sites popular in Japan are Mixi (essentially Japanese Facebook) and the forums of sites like Niconico and Pixiv.

Or wait. We're on Holla Forums. Whose site owner also handles 2chan. Why not contact Jim on how to get these posted over to the heart of NEETdom?

Must get it nicely translated and packaged first.

I asked Mombot and she actually suggested Twitter as being the best way to reach Nippon gamers.

I've asked her if she can make a list of the biggest JP gamer-community accounts that we might try reaching out to. I'll report back when I hear anything.

The real problem is that companies think the West is a market for video games at all. We basically need to get the normalfags to move on to the next new fad and for the Bobby Koticks and Anita Sarkeesians to go chasing after them to whatever other industry.

God bless you anons; I'm too tired right now but I'll try to contribute; what needs doing?

Send them all to Funko pops.

That's calling for us to create a new niche that can be exploited and get popularized for normalfags to follow. Such an idea would take years.

The 7th console gen is proof of that, both the nips trying to play catch-up with game design and technology and the pandering to the West. Vid related

It seems pretty on topic. Right now we're tackling treehouse and finding ways to reach japanese gamers to alert them that an american company is going to start censoring their games to protect american SJW fee fees.

Yeah, that's going to be really funny.

This shit will get the japanese gamers fucking pissed. Think about it. Overwhelming school work or overwhelming hours at their jobs. No time for girlfriends. They come home to escape into a JRPG with cute girls and they can't even have the cute girls. Why? Because stuck up american shitheads can't handle the cute girls.

You think you need videogames to escape? Think about how it is for the japs. This'll get their blood boiling.

Inb4 new peral harbor, but on san fran.

Hopefully Nips actually get involved. Nintendo will back track this shit once Nips start chucking Molotovs made out of Dakimakuras at HQ.

We need a united outrage of both the East and West.

>You think you need videogames to escape? Think about how it is for the japs. This'll get their blood boiling.
Which is why this will be Pixiv vs. Tumblr round 2 except this time Tumblr tries to conceal their involvement with the source material! If they got raped badly last time, what will happen this time when Nips find out that their games (And waifus) are being fucked with because a SJW dyke from San Fran can't handle pixels & are using the Japanese company's American/European branch to influence what stays & what doesn't?

They'd sooner build a remote control robot armed with a flamethrower out of parts found in the nearest recycling dump

I don't know if Nips know about Tumblr, but we can help them point at Treehouse.

How about "Too Grown Up for a Treehouse"? After all, if they want to hang around and be all grade-school with mature game details, then shame them for going the 4Kids route.

What actually did happen with Pixiv? I only heard about the internet scuffle vaguely, something about tumblrinas trying to push their marxist bullshit somewhere else, but instead Pixiv absolutely devastated them and the tumblrs got their shit pushed in?

Yes, if they KNOW about it. This shit needs to spread like AIDS through an african village. Their otaku autism is far more passionate and concentrated than our own and is a force against which there is no reckoning. However, you can't destroy someone with a nuke until you can tell the nuke where it's going, otherwise it sits on the launchpad.

I recall a former 1UP journo REALLY hating on KanColle after a joke of Advance Wars going the waifu route in order to gain popularity.

Nips have a habit of being real fickle with their waifus. If the creator does something they don't like they'll abandon her and post multiple figurine-stomping threads on 2ch.

Like the Sailor Moon condom fiasco. Otaku are a force to be reckoned with.

We tell them all about tumblr. All about it.

Pic 2 makes me legit want to throw up.

Does anyone know where the FUCK the 2ch embassy link is on Holla Forums?

Get specially all the redesigns of japanese characters, get that awful design from Mighty No 9 too, since that almost made into a Inafune game.

Also since satire reflects reality while on the topic of Treehouse
Calvin & Hobbes was right again!

There was also something about the mass burning of Haruhi figures because of her seiyuu (Don't remember what exactly)

From the "Colony Drop ISN'T Ground Zero" screencap, they tried to sack them which I would also assume is Marxism bullshit.

IIRC pic 2 was someone doing a pisstake and not an actual redraw.

Aya Hirano was a slut back in the day probably still is too and was banging her band members.

How many people buy games with the bonus of some fanservice/attractive characters? How many won't buy games due to alterations?

Oh yeah! If they found out their waifu was impure then hell would break loose. I also recall a manga author who tried to pull a bait & switch on the otakus & in response to not putting up with her shit they not only burned many copies, they also sent death threats & also gave her a harsh reminder on who pays her bills.

I bought dungeon travelers for the girls, but i stayed for the best dungeon crawler ive ever played.

Angry otakus can be as scary as Yakuza.

At least I can give them props for their fiery passion considering the normal Japan life over there & with how much of a fucking mental battlefield the internet & jewish media are with the propaganda.
The few things I disagree with them on are some taste in girls or being more casual. I want my Itagaki-era Ninja Gaidens dammit! I don't care if those "Samurais" get their asses whipped by Alma!

Kannagi? wiki points for a Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.

Got a thread up on 2ch's /games8/ board (Pretty much, their English gaming board):
agree.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/games8/1497852397/

Aren't western IPs banned?

Yup, that's the one!

Yeah, but with promising ryona instead

Holy shit E;R's video on Get Out was nuked for "Hate Speech" and he got a strike on his account. Jesus Christ, Youtube are being really obvious now.

literally who

He makes reviews that shit on social justice and clique stuff. Made the Stars Wars one and the Life is Tumblr review that gets shared around here a lot.

How the fuck was it hate speech? Because he didn't like the wonderfully progressive movie? Because he called the girl a coalburner?

E;R
Backup link to the get out review
vid.me/wda3

did I mention Galko V3 has been scanned?

nice

its not her

Nothing of importance, but just listening to some random play video without looking and then it gets my blood fucking boiling out of nowhere.

youtu.be/RxKjQD5EOSM?t=1154

If you get a strike on your account you can't monetize anymore, can you? Right wing or anti-SJW youtubers are going to have to rely heavily on patreon, and soon that might not be possible either. SJWs are already circling the wagons trying to get right wingers kicked off patreon. And after that they might even go after paypal. Fuck, you'll have to mail them checks if you want to support them.

It's a bunch of faggots over there, that's not news.

Uh-oh, looks like we got a girl fetishist over here.

He doesn't have a patreon and doesn't want one. Goddamn, shit like this pisses me off.

I was listening niche gamer, it auto-played GB.
Wouldn't bother webming that shit, way too inane, and listening 2 seconds of it won't even give them a cent anyway.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/06/18/stop-wall-phone-app-created-puerto-rican-professor/
Puerto Rico will never be a state

but it may one day be an open-air prison.

This seems like a plausible move to do to get more attention and raise awareness to the upcoming chaos. However, you need to have some decent or fuck all drawing skills to make some art pieces for their favorite series (ex. Make xenoblade's at wear a burka, make Jojo characters fat and black, cuck the fujoshis pairings by overly censored or some skewed Tumblr west fujoshi shit, and make their waifus fat and ugly.), and speak in an insulting moonland dialect to show to piss off the nips. Also, if anyone has editing skills, there's also the option of editing Japanese trailers like xenoblade and uploading it in either YouTube or nico douga to show that shit is really going down.

Good night, Holla ForumsGG

Pretty good

I swear to god Polygon is at the top of EVERY search result when it comes to breathy of the wild.

Bretty gud.

should of been both Vivan and Amane but very good!

Post some good reference for her and I'll add her tomorrow with a galon of gas

This good? Also nice trips!

Thanks.

REAL
MONGOL
HOURS

This has never happened before.

You're accepting lies, and I'm far less Holla Forums than you based on your previous posts. People with actual real biological problems are exceedingly rare and 99.9% of people you see claiming to have these problems are just sociopaths.

Hilarious, but not vidya or GG really.

I am going to read this momentarily, and hope the headline is just trying to be clickbaity.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
BURN IT ALL DOWN
NUKE NoA ALREADY, HOLYSHIT

Jeez, youtube is being pretty cancerous today.

Because the left are the ones with something to lose from open dialogue, so they're fighting tooth and nail to keep it from happening.
That had better be some kind of shitty clickbait title and not actually what the video's about.

I said it before, and will always repeat it, we need to regain control. We need anons acting as antibodies and getting jobs in pr, hr and localization. I hope some anons have already started trying. It is still probably the best solution to fix vidya. if we want to fix academia we need Holla Forums becoming teachers at the elementary school level.

I chuckle, because no one I onow likes the game series of dishonored, and when I tell them they can beat the first game without killing and using the abilites, it makes the game sound even worse. Dishonored is bethesda's "feminist coral pit" so they do not infect the less shitty bethesda games.

female pro gamers suck badly, but reddit comes to their rescue.

Well, internet people have to deal with shitty and weird opinions all the time, we are used to this. Lefties/SJW/Feminists on the other hand don't get the concept because they were in their safe zone their entire life. That's why they think people disagreeing with them is harassment.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/876271792293376000
Censoredgaming made a video on "Culturalization". Anyone remember that? Some of the articles he narrates over are from the IGDA as well. Might be a good opportunity to redpill and refresh on IGDA, Kate Edwards, etc for anyone not aware since generally you had to be involved in GG to get the meat of all the BS IGDA did.

Is this confirmed? Or is this just some random muslim that got arrested that night? Because people will soon start to talk about this shit.

dude, i laughed so hard at this

Where were you when Rockstar committed economic suicide?

I'm speechless at this retarded behavior.
Professionals my ass.

How do I make this never happen again?

You already know what the solution is.

There's only one solution, a final solution.

Didn't even fucking try to capture anything about the characters, jsut fucking plastered ugly features onto random shaped faces. Also those awful fucking mishappen limbs. Goddamn tumblr never fails to piss me off with their shit art.

Someone should draw their idols really shittily and say "tumblred".

Will they ever stop?

Holla Forums did something sort of like that years ago, a bunch of trigger land whales photoshoped video game characters into lard asses and called them "healthy" so in response Holla Forums photoshoped their own photos of themselves into skinny women.
Pretty sure a few MSM ran articles whiteknighting for them.

Skindentation is top tier.

If they censor that juicy details, 2ch will be pissed.

Needs to be done again, but their idols shooped onto /fit/ male bodies.

Alos saw this. May need some digging into
mobile.twitter.com/SpaceGamingC/status/875762129445560320

Good evening!

They would love that, their "fat acceptance" movement only includes woman they hate their fellow fat males.

Tumblr's version of Ravioli Loli has Down's Syndrome.

And more chin than all of china

Could've been a crossover with Mass Effect Andromeda, who knows?

a little sage for Holla Forumstopic, if the satirical portrayal of Palmer Lucky in silicon valley is accurate he's really an asshole

And yet hes still the least assholish person in silicon valley.

It's useless! Like I said before, this is a war of information, not of money. As much as people like to think Nintendo is a bunch of cool guys like Reggie and Miyamoto who have fun talking and working on games, the reallity is no different from every other company in the world. Nintendo is ruled by a bunch of white haired old business men who have no idea of what their core market wants, that's why they hire cool young adult hipsters from San Francisco to tell them what the "young people these days" want in their eletronic games.

The SJW hipster from San Francisco are hired as gate keepers and the white haired business men take their word for the word of the fans! What you want, what you think, your voice, it will never reach the people's who are actually in charge.

You can cry on twitter and send emails all you want, when the white haired business men ask the SJW hipsters what is going on, they will say it's just "gamergate" and these haters clearly don't represent the community. And if the game sells like shit, they will not only blame it on us, but will also make the higher ups white haired bussiness men think the western fans aren't that interested in japanese games.

Do you see why this shit keeps happening even if the games sell like shit? It's not about money, it's about information and the SJW hipsters from San Fran have complete domination of the information front.

I REPEAT, IT'S NOT ABOUT MONEY! BOYCOTTING DOES JACK SHIT!

Our only hope right now is to try and get the japanese fans on our side because the japanese front is not dominated by the SJW hipsters. Nintendo or pretty much any other big company will never listen to us because the SJWs make sure our voice never reaches the higher hups, but when it comes to japan it is different. There is no hipsters SJW gatekeepers on the japanese front, if the otaku NEETs go berserk, only then Nintendo will finally listen.

maybe one of the writers has a grudge on him

archive.is/pzlOq

KotakuInAction/comments/6i3c71/nintendo_treehouse_have_now_reached_towards_game/

Oh, and Silicon Valley show is the Bazinga of the CURRENT YEAR.

Lel no same goes for peter theil its just over the tpp dumb shit no to mention how insane cuck sjw the actors are the indian specially but the DUEDEWEEDLMFAO also got arrested for punhcing a trump supporter

It's nintendo, fanboys will defend whatever shit they put out so this is expected really.

nah

it's weird, I saw a panel they did on google talk and sometimes you could see that it was a facade, talking about the indian and the canadian. but yeah weedlmao guy is a nut job
also I didn't expect that dude, weed, lmao to blow out like this

I would say the problem is Westerners as a whole, rather than just Nintendo fans.

This is what brings her down.

Acid turned a GG board from the top 3 board on Holla Forums to…. what is it now? 41?

Mombot survived the ZachAttack by being clever and indomitable. But having acid splashed on her will end it all.

And no one can stop it. because this is what he does. He sees something big, attaches himself to it, tries to inject HIS NAME into it, and eventually kills the host.

Anti-GG couldn't bring Mombot and her ample bosoms down. Figures it would be a GG wannabe-eceleb to do it. Acidman is like that nigga who gets to hang around a talented rapper/ball player because he grew up with them, so the rapper lets them get on stage and yell "Yeah! WE are number #1!" The star shows pity to the leech, and the leech diminishes the star by their prescence (and eventually endangers their whole career by doing stupid shit).

Cancer kills. Keep leeches away from Mombot. Say no to Tripfags.

Acid has ruined EVERYTHING he's touched. He's touching Mombot now. Someone stop him.

PLEASE.

It's true for every major company. I still wish these oldbags knew truth about hipsters. Goons 2.0.

We need to let 2ch know whos to blame when their shit is being censored, and despite how nintendo thinks, nintendo's ceos and noj do still put their own, the japanese first.

For Nintendo? No, but the stupid fucks at monolith are in hot water right now. They made a game with a blatant sequel hook and it flopped hard everywhere. It was poorly done, they censored it in the west in the most inane and stupid ways, treehouse added their faggotry in the west, etc. Now they got pushed back to a safer IP, a direct sequel to the game that was actually successful, and were helping the main studios with BotW. People not buying the game will essentially kill the studio and all their jobs, and they are doing the exact same shit that SE did with Star Ocean 5 I think only in a more insidious manner.

However, long game that wouldn't do shit and you would have one studio down that deserves it. It absolutely needs to be made clear just how badly treehouse helped fuck over their bad game. No marketing oh, buy it get a coupon for some pizza from the place that gives you grease with pizza in it, fucking about with dialog that makes it painful to deal with the side characters and given that the side content was the only really redeeming thing in that mess of writing, that is a grave sin.

Also: this is the shit that Frank Zappa talked about killing the music industry's creativity. These fuckers need to be driven out.

Fuck off revolt. You are what killed hq, not acid. And your post is summed up as "someone wants to do something productive. Be my personal army and stop him and be complacent cucks!!!"
So no, you fuck off, burnout and say how gg are a bunch of soggy knee rapists who want to kill everone while you suck hillray clintons cock.

She survived marche, she will survive everything.
Maybe with Asian menopause being only expection.

Without her trademark hairpin/freckles, it looks like you colored in someone else's non-GG work.

She just doesn't look like Vivian. She's looks like some tall, thin cliche anime girl. That's not even her hairstyle.

I know you tried, and we always embrace new Vivian art and hate to discourage… but if you want to draw Vivian, you need to know what she looks like. Vivian is almost the opposite of "tall, thin, straight-haried anime girl withg clear skin and model looks".

Nintendo can live only of of Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby. These things will never disappear, the problem here are the niche weeb titles like Fire Emblem, Xenoblade. Boycotting will done nothing because the hipsters on Nintendo will tell the higher ups it's everyone's fault except theirs. I'm not saying we should buy the censored games, I'm just saying that the games bombing won't change anything, the next one will be just as censored.

You can't make clear to nintendo how shitty treehouse is because everything you say will be filtered by treehouse before it gets to the people in charge.

The reason the Star Ocean fiasco might have actually got Square Enix attention is not because of the western fans, it's because of the japanese ones.

looks like a trap

You called?

That's a stoning

How to drive them out?
They infested HR and PR.
HR is how they hire their own, kick out everyone else and silence dissent.
PR is how they spew their lies and regressive propaganda.

Is there a landscape version of the 3rd picture?

Censored by Saudi Arabia, or SJW's?

Can you tell?

They're the same thing, America is a Saudi employee.

And not the 24 carat kind.

No, but its ammo to give to anyone who can speak Japanese. They did a lot to make that game bomb in the west; again, ignoring that it is kind of shit to begin with. And what the fuck do the suits think is going on when people are bypassing the localization companies to buy games they might not even understand the language of? Let alone Persona 5 BTFO'ing everyone, and the Fates director begging people to buy their game.

God, I wish the goon jonestown would happen already.

What helped probably make somethin click in square japan was nier automata selling well and 2butt becoming a really loved character world wide. Thogh that wont happen with nintendo.
Hmmm, music albums done by noa. That sould spread. A hasgtag of #artbyNoA that censors shit, hell tie the libshits to the religious right while we are at it, call all of noa cristian conservatives that voted trump and spread that because liberals eat their own if they think they are traitors.

I heard Fates sold well, or was that a Nintendo lie?

Fates did sell well as much as I wish it had not and as much as people want to deny it.

Fuck, why?

Friendly reminder that even that nirvana album cover caused a shitstorm here

I'm not sure they know people are doing that. You must have in mind the suits are probably all middle aged japanese men with white hairs who couldn't care less about video games. For them it is like selling shoes or microwaves, it's just a product.

If Automata was a Nintendo game, they would have censored 2B and when the game sells like shit the hipster SJW clique HR and PR would tell the higher ups that gamergate created a controversy about fake censorship, that's why the game didn't sell. Also the western market is not really interested in these japanese games.

did I miss something? What did they do?

sent a c&d to the makers of the most popular mod

Because foreigners are cancer

Take Jew done doofed it up

Take Two threatened to sue the devs behind Open IV, a modding tool responsible for enabling most single player mods out there for GTA 4 and 5 (and single player mods alone), all in the name of stifling online hacking, needless to say it won't do jack shit to online hacking.

Okay I remember it now, some shills on Reddit tried to defend it. Lol, funny that the community actually gives a shit about it.

They never did anything in GTA online to stop hacking in the first place, the hackers always get away scot free, while those who get a sudden pile money when they never asked for it get the shaft.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/876709683352018944
I really don't get libtards and the world anymore. How do you think like this? Rowling is such a shitty writer and hypocritical person, yet people still buy that virtue signalling garbage.

Do we have translators on this:

If not, why not?

Getting real fucking tempted to put quotes from the article into google translate and posting it on 2ch myself.

Idiots see, idiots re-enact.

I want to drunken fist a leftist.

Ideology or cult of personality, its what commies do when they finally remove religion

archive.is/BUG8a

We need to write down an comprehensive guide on what the fuck is going on and how Treehouse is going to fuck everything up
How do we explain the japs about SJW, marxists and the general fuckfest that is Treehouse ?

Offtopic but where is the best place to download hentai? Pirate Bay doesn't return half the stuff I look for.

It just blows my mind how people think like this. You have people who justify censorship but claim to be fans of the product or support free speech. People make threats of violence to promote their ideology, and yet act like victims. Then you have people who will blatantly deny all the fucking bullshit they defend or have doen, but demonize really common shit such as having borders. Rowling shit on poor people and lives in a gated community, but acts like she doesn't. This whole thin just shows how retarded the world is becoming. She defends muslims consistently all the time as being peaceful and says no other muslim radicalized them, but then blames white people for one event.

I guess an infographic with the previous comparisons could work. Maybe also include some short explanations on the side in japanese. A major thing would have to be emphasizing the SMTxFE stuff and FATES. That one article should be pushed heavily showing how asshurt translators are now to try and ruin the source.

The jew cries as they strike you. Why? To make it look like justified retaliation.

sukebei.pantsu.cat/

How the fuck do I reply to this?!!

I tried to post this:

We struggle to speak Japanese, and can only use a machine to do it.
Would you prefer us to speak English- or Japanese?

The article is saying instead of the Western producers changing the Japanese games for the west
(which western game lovers actually hate- we want Japanese games!!) but now they tell them what
cut out in Japan.

Americans are making Nintendo remove "bad" content while the game is made!
Japan will get censored American version!!

Nintendo of America do this because they want to spread an ideology (identical to SEALDs-
we call them Social Justice Warriors- or SJW). To do that, they need to limit expression in all forms.
SJW hate things from other countries because they want to flip everything on it's head.
"Sexy things are bad, it's just a trick! Please enjoy fat ugly woman."
"This person can do no wrong because he is black/mexican/muslim. White people are always wrong!"

Like Communists and Marxism- they think they are overthrowing cruel rulers, but instead they are
destroying everything that makes a civilization.

I also want to add the image of the article.

Do the draft posts here or here work?

This is what I mean, not only do we not have translators helping-
We're not even making stuff for them to translate!

You'll have to upload it somewhere else and link it. 2ch is a text-only system.

Thanks, had what I was looking for
Shoujo Ramune

h-hello???

good morning

I'm re-watching Dominion. Sorry for that.

Do it here I suppose, we'll have to:

I'm amazed that there's even white knights for this. This is pathetic. It's a video game. Are they good? If so, it will show, if not, they look like that, which means they suck, and don't need defending, because they SUCK. It's objective, holy fuck look at the tape, christ.

Pinker is a good speaker, I'm guessing you're misreading the title. He was also in a talk about fictional violence that's worth looking up if you care about video game violence.

Ok well that wasn't all of the message.
Maybe I hit their character limit?

I think the most important thing is to translate the relevant quotes from the original interview and to have examples of how treehouse has fucked with games when localizing before.

Note that the Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the game being mentioned in the interview as having earlier localization input because of simultaneous release, was actually localized by Nintendo of Europe not NoA, which I understand is typically better? So I think the concern is more for future games possibly using the same method.

AMERICA NO

archive.is/8R4xC

There seems to be a confusion with people mocking them for being true to negative-stereotypes of girls (or basic bitches) with people mocking all girls because of them, using them as some kind of proof.

Cool. Here's hoping for less censorship in the future.

So this quote

And past NOA screw-ups?

Sounds like the safest bet to me.

1. Translate quote. (more of article if you can).
2. Translate Treehouse examples (visual examples are better. Xenoblade X Chronicles for example. Maybe Bravely Default 2 to show that NoA does in general?)
3. Work out how the fuck to post on 2ch.

Those clips are just funny, the sad thing is, they are really fucking bad at the game. They are no where near pro level. Those guys are mid tier, even good pubs could beat them.

I'm amazed how a PC gamer doesn't know about basic options prevalent in pretty much every game out there, even on consoles.

Yeah.

kek

Took a look at the OP… Archive.is is in trouble?
Shit man, someone post that shit to the_donald or KiA, they have plenty of cash to throw away and they would realize the importance of archive.is

Archive, Encyclopedia Dramatica, where does it end? My bank account can't save everyone no matter how much I try, and it kills me to see these sites get fucked like this.

honestly what a pathetic loser

Googled "how to post on 2chan" and dumping this:

wakaba.c3.cx/soc/kareha.pl/1322174798/
Posted links (bare in mind 2ch hates gaijin, so whether they read those posts or not is a gamble):

kamome.2ch.net/english/

10ch.org/gazou/

toki.2ch.net/dejima/index.html

oniichannel.org appears to be dead.

Also- so we're all on the same page:
2channel: 2ch.net/
Futaba: 2chan.net/

What do we want? Both? And do we need a proxy?

archive.fo/UC4os

archive.is/FoACW

archive.fo/GlXel

Really now?

Bread seems a bit slow today. Seems I'm late as usual.

Yesterday a friend of mine contacted me about this, so I figured I'd post an update for you guys. The reason I've been off the radar for so long isn't due to burnout or anything; it's just that my day job is keeping me busy, and I have to move soon. I had a nice pasta saved somewhere explaining that you can either do gamedev or sit around on Twitter bitching all day, but not both, but I can't find it.

As for broadcast_tower, this is the first I've heard of him leaving GG. He hasn't said anything to me, at least.
Though I can kind of understand the sentiment, as I have my own complaints about some of the pro-GG media, but nothing that major.

Anyway, here are some of the new things we've been working on. There isn't all that much to show right now, but we're trying to put something together in time for the anniversary. Please enjoy.

Off-topic: Any news on The Last Night? All I heard is that the dev was making a game about a feminist dystopia, and he cucked out at E3 and apologized for supporting GG.

Also, what happened to the namefield? Did it vanish, or am I just retarded?

See H'white people do it too.

Jesus fuck that's terrible.
Also the guy running their twitter seems demoralized as fuck.

The only thing I know about the london attack is that one muslim got killed, just that.

I hope this sparks more attack to filthy sandniggers.

These people are stumbling around in the dark here while trying to make it look like they have any clue as to whats going on

What is a joke?
This writer is even dumber than mos.

Looks great!!

That's some quality animation right there, glad to see you guys aren't dead. Last Night dev cucked out but I honestly think it may have had a lot to do with pressure from above. They got their game featured by microsoft and of course the clique started autistically screeching over a tweet he made two years ago. The tweet in question was pretty moderate but if literally who tells the clique it's abuse the clique obeys as usual.
Mark removed the namefields due to popular demand.

Well try to keep up with interest and go on a steady pace, sometimes projects like making a game can die out if you are losing interest or feature-creeping a game towards NEVER EVER like a certain cuckdev making a Yandere meme game simulator.

Apology touring right now and Chelsea Van Valkenberg trying to DARVO people calling out her bullshit.

Meta thread had people vote that it should be removed because the tripfags and namefaggots were getting annoying.

Well he's kind of acting like an asshole there. At minimum he should get a paypal donation button, lots of people don't like giving their credit card info out to everyone.

It's depressing to see someone demoralized to the point of acting like that.

Probably that Wupocalypse-Jace Connors/Parkourdude91, good times that the kiwifarms fags even got fooled for years trying to monitor a lolcow who was just a Million Dollar Extreme crew member who did the long con.

It's Mashable, of course they're fucking retarded.

yeah, it was kind of obvious it was a shill.
the last night dev probably got threatened or he got a very profitable offer, like any other indie dev that sucks up the clique, that is being in the "inner circle"

threatened as in " denounce this or we will ruin your career"

Does he run ads in the site? Its been whitelisted here for ages.

Doesn't the Archive.is donation button link to some page with cats on it? I get that it's supposed to be a front to stop them from getting banned, but I suspect a lot of people avoided donating because of that.

Thanks anons.

I see. I was kind of excited when I heard they were making a feminist dystopia, but apologizing about it and their supporting GG just invalidates the entire premise of their game. It'll be interesting to see if they change the story/setting over this before release.

No? This is what links from their donate page on their official website
liberapay.com/archiveis

They will change it to a meninist dystopia.

It wasn't described as a feminist dystopia other than a Matrix-type setting where machines made life too damn easy for mankind so they lost interest, creativity, and choice, blah blah blah some event happened and you gotta survive the setting, the faggot SJWs were the ones who went anti-feminism bullshit jihad on the guy and made lots of other lies along with it.

OK - fuck this.

I posted to 2Chan and clicking the submit button just gives you an error.
I found the games board (third column from the left, third up from the bottom).
And this is the message:
pastebin.com/X8XsLSEp

So, some 128 years old guy in argentina claims that he is Hitler and that the jews lied about him.

Is this meme magic in action? or just some crazy old guy?

Can we see his face?

Hitler would never surround himself with the niggers

Huh, fancy that. I have never seen that page before.

Clearly this faggot has never worked a day in his life.

That's even more disappointing.

Didn't the Nazi have many black soldiers in some parts of the world?

I think its a senile jew

Yeah, no. The ears don't match, the nose doesn't match, he's just an old man who's being senile.
But I thought Argentina was white.

But Argentina is white!

Hey, that's my post.
Project SOCJUS is probably the only good GG game to have been made, and I'm just glad that the Dev team hasn't fallen to the burnout cancer most of GG Twitter did.

Keep trucking along, even if you have to take breaks. But if you guys do decide to quit, give us a heads up. Please don't just disappear into the ether like many other GG projects did.

look at the size of those ears
Hitler looks like his were pretty average, or very slightly above average
That dude's ears look like they were transplanted off of an elephant

Noses and ears are the only organs that keep growing, so everyone old will end looking like a jew.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Looks like a satirical site.

Looks good enough

You can read about it over here, it's disgusting oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/sjws-attack-the-last-night-developer-tim-soret/32746/

There were loads of black Nazi queens on the western front

In addition to letting the japs know, we need to get an email campaign to write Nintendo going.

technically he said he regretted what he said in the past without mentioning it was gg so maybe he did it trick them or got cucked

There were blacks fighting for the third reich in Africa. Also he was allied with muslims. This amusingly triggers the average Holla Forumsack.

Also Argentina is pretty white. It was pretty hilarious watching this past summer olympics women's volleyball because all the Argentina players would be white while western European countries and the US usually had at least one nigger on them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still looks great.

OK- with some experimentation (trying to post in a thread) it seems 2chan blocks all non japanese IP.

You need a proxy/IP changing thing to specifically look Japanese.

Or whine at Mombot/Ronin until they halp.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CARE ABOUT TREEHOUSE RUINING GAMES?!
Stay on topic!

Mombot is aware, but let's not annoy her. We can try Ronin. We need to get this out there amongst Japanese and Western Otaku.

This. Keep non-vidya politics off this thread. I get Muslims are fucking Europe's shit up, but we need to focus on Treehouse and other localizations.

I'm reading through the previous bread right now. It looks like there was someone pretending to be a member of the team. I'm glad to see anons are still practicing "Trust, but verify" round here.

(checked)
Thank you. You have no idea how motivating it is to hear someone say that. Up until now I pretty much assumed that the game was so bad that nobody even remembered it.

That said, I was hoping that Afterlife Empire would turn out good, and the Vivian flash game wasn't half bad, either. Would love to play that again sometime.

Well, I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I despise Twitter, social media, and drama in general. Hell, even Holla Forums takes away too much from development time to be worth it.

If that does happen I'll nuke everything and leave a note before I go. The least I owe is to not leave everyone hanging.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks. And don't worry, blonde Freya will be in the final release, along with the other promised cosmetic options.

Archive.is used to not accept donations and directed people to some animal charity instead, that's what you're remembering. More recently they've started accepting donations.

Sure
Problem, NoA will just throw that in the garbage, or whatever rainbow hair PR \ community manager gatekeeper will. NoA is pozzed, the pozzed western media might as well be sharing dirty needles with NoA, I saw reggie's stupid ass mug in my local rag on their 'tech and entertainment' section. It was basically an advertorial for NoA and reggie for fucks sakes.

The japs fans might be the only hope at this point.

He was a fierce anti-communist, Holla Forums. You should be worshipping him.

For Holla Forums the enemy of their enemies is still usually their enemy, which is usually a good thing but it makes them such a pain to try and ally with or make them work alongside people they have distaste for for a common goal. They did it well during GG though.

Night of Azure 2 coming to the Switch, apparently. Keep your eyes out for censorship, downpour bros.

That's a koei tecmo game tho, Azure 2 isn't worse than Azure 1 and that came over uncensored

I hope you're right. There seems to be more yuri in this one.

Yes. Hence discussion on:

Next thread needs to be dedicated to those 3 goals.
As well as any anons with spare moolah who want to help Archive.is

More internet regulations, Thanks Teresa May

archive.is/0LYAe

And NO off topic non-vidya politics. Let's keep the focus on SJWeebs ruining games.

Thank china for inspiring western commies.

How is she still in power when even her own party has turned on her?

I remember being in school, and they said you have a choice between liberty or security. Well, our world leaders are so talented, they both fail at granting people liberties and fail at keeping them safe.

And what do we have to show for it? Well, soon men can give birth. Resources well spent.

The fuck does the b u z z stand for?

It's just a part of the site's name, like Buzzfeed. I don't blame you for thinking those were extra "representations".

They're insectoid pests.

And the pic not blaming islam while they are dying exists for a reason.

They meant to say LGBTQPOZZ but the typo stuck when they registered the domain name.

Sorry if it's been posted before, but Heat St talked about Konami further dicking Kojimmies.

archive.is/WuJQc

Come on, user…

You know, misidentifying your enemies only hurts you in the end. Cue SJWs calling everyone a fascist and now no one gives a shit about the term anymore.

Looks alright so far. At what point would you add Viv's ribbon?

Fine, western eliete dictators in all but title. Better?

I'm undecided between that and a belt buckle.

I'm still working on ironing my Japanese grammar & ideas for OC…besides mentioning Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Fire Emblem Fates (Maybe Fatal Frame 5 since the costumes got axed in favor of the Zelda & Zero Suit?), would it help to bring up Star Ocean 5 as the example of what their games are going to look like?

That should really be the focus as that one actually impacted them.

You could also reference SquarEnix's catalog of games such as Bravely Default.

Call out the shill ID. Report, filter, carry on.
Someone else already posted the shill ID? Filter, carry on.

Belt buckle's the better idea IMO.

Will this be entirely in text form or will it have images?

Are there any Viv wireframe draws?

It will probably have images.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/u-ns-wipo-negotiate-on-making-cultural-appropriation-illegal/33286/

How is this going to even work.

Chek'd
Then I was thinking just having dated screenshots of SO5's panties before and after the censorship should get the point across.

By making everything illegal.

Become "trans-ethnic" and say it's okay. I'm pale as fuck but don't question that I'm not Mexican Hispanic while I wear sombreros, eat tacos, and says "Hombre" a lot.

This is prohibition era-tier stupid.

The UN and the Eu seem more useless every fucking day. Want to end sweatshops and dictatorships? Nah, lets just make eating tacos illegal for everyone except mexicans.

Don't forget, in Fatal frame, they didn't merely take away some costumes, but even some character points.

You forget user or perhaps you do not that the un and most if not all western politicians makes money in some way through sweatshops and child trafficing. Granted some is through lobbying for politicians to not dig into things, but they are guilty of it all the same.

It should but I also think a key part that's missing is the western SJWs operating behind closed doors with the Japanese game makers deliberately lying on what the people want & if it bombed they'd go "That's because you didn't censor hard enough" (And then it becomes a game of 'Remove everything because the San Fran dykes are mentally unstable who can't tell reality from fiction')

Elaborate. I've only heard of the costumes being taken away.

nichegamer.com/2015/10/21/nintendo-censored-story-content-in-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water/
Basically, the parts that involved a girl feeling actually objectified, and accepting, in sadness and loneliness, such a notion, were taken off.

>the context of the flashback is completely lost now that she’s not wearing her gravure bikini
For fucks sake…

Ops.

I just remembered. Also bring up vintage shit like Mobile Light Force. Today, companies are even able to censor and alter ROMs and game images (As evidenced by this screenshot from the opening of the original LoZ. First screenshot is from the original version of the game, and the second screenshot is taken from the rereleased version that has been available since 2003.). So, literally, nothing is sacred, not even old shit.

The same thing also happened when Capcom made the Mega Man Anniversary Collection.

Good shit right there user

And keep in kind this is one time where their go-to excuse: "We needed to tone things down for the ESRB" holds no water. This is an M-rated game. The content removed was perfectly suited to an m-rated game. The only reason it was removed was because someone got triggered.

Worse, they rewrote shit that could have been used to call men sexist. They burn their own munitions.

Noice.

Also noice.

>>>/gamergatehq/330874
We have an academic fraud pipeline leading directly into Wikipedia, New York Times, The Daily Show, National Geographic. The same people are behind the mattress case and Feminist Frequency. Since there's a Sony exec involved, can we get translators to convert this into moonrunes and put it on the .jp boards?

That really caught me off guard!
Meanwhile in Zelda you can fuck with the chickens…fucking censorship apologists.

Well they're mentally unstable for a reason.

The frustrating part is that, if this were passed and actually obeyed the way it should be, SJWs wouldn't be allowed to exert their influence on video games. But of course, Japan won't get to be counted as a protected non-white group because we're successful, which means we're really whites in disguise, because it's not like the world is such that you can be successful without being white, I mean, if that were the case then the other non-white groups would be doing so well because they totally aren't lazy slobs who just want things handed to them and refuse to work for them, right?

Nip have been honorary Aryans for a number of years.
Also fun fact niggers will call Blacks who don't act like pavement apes and try to be successful law abiding humans as "race traitors" and "White pretenders".

Ah, yes I was misreading it. I assumed it was a dig at the right.

Pretty sure that's what the non ironic intent of a lot of the fucktarded 'muh cultural appropriation' bullshit is. It's strange isn't it, injuns are back as the leftards darling, aside from exploding sandniggers. But japan is still considered open season by socjus.

So Zengar's a real samurai too. I can dig it.

Most likely, I wouldn't doubt that the Western entertainment industry hates us because we're the only other force putting out cultural products (video games, cartoons, etc.) that have as internationally wide an impact as theirs does, and they want a monopoly.

Yep, I've seen this happen. You can't tell anyone if you're going to a good college, if you want to get out of the hood and live in the suburbs. You'll either get mocked, beaten, or killed for wanting to be an upstanding, educated citizen like those White devils.

Post more qt Asians

Considering they also went full Chink, China also probably wants that monopoly too.

They can't really avoid that dichotomy, either they go full lets try to be whitey, or full lets reject whitey. This is why progressivists decided that race-mixing and deconstruction of western society is the only way to go.

All this talk about asians, how do you convince an asian landlord not to kick you out? Do I offer her rice?

Also, I always wondered where those pictures came from.

China absolutely does, though I'm sure they still want us making shit so they can steal it

By paying your rent

Do you know exactly where she's from? If she's a Chink she probably just fucking hates you

What the fuck did you do, user?

At least it's the good kind, so I approve. A lot of cute women in Japan are going into their 30s single as JapaNEETs have been avoiding them because they're "terrible 3D".

You must rape her untill she gets too addicted to your dick that she won't be able to kick you out.

Most of them are only cute on the outside. Bitches are vapid money-grabbing whores by and large, very few are actually worth talking to. 3D is PD for a reason.

What did you do user? Also keep in mind, if your skin is a darker shade, they probably hate you already.

Somewhere out there, though, there must be a lonely single OL…

Well, if women are going to suck both your dick and your soul anyway, it may as well be a cute one

Maybe, but you'll never find her, and even if you do, there'll be some irreconcilable difference between the two of you that no matter how much you want things to work they simply can't and you end up drifting apart.

Or just don't stick your dick in anything 3DPD, like a good mage.

She's chinese

It's a long story but she said we owed more money than we thought we did, but it turns out she was right. And now she's hella pissed.

You're fucked man. You know how people talk about Jews as if they're the epitome of greed? Jews are just the watered down Westernized version of Chinks with a little bit of good ol' Gook self-victimizing for attention and handouts thrown in for good measure

Well, you're fucked.

And she's probably lurking 2ch or maybe following mombot's twitter.

Yeah, Asian landlords aren't exactly the nicest people to piss off especially when it comes to rent.

Yeah, she just fucking hates you. You're supposed to develop a good relationship with the landlord as soon as you get in. Unless you talk your way out of a piss tsunami or give her a good dicking, or pay her, you're probably gonna get taken to court, slapped with attorney's fees, and told to get out. Or just told to get out.

He might as well get out while he could.

You need to hire some Steppe Nomands, son.

That too, but that would mean he would need money to afford to move elsewhere. If he had that kind of money, Chink McEviction wouldn't be all Nanking about any of this

Just make sure you don't show them to any White women, they get jealous easy.

So, SJWs are just autistic fucks who don't comprehend the concept of facial expressions?

That's some fucked up shit, and it's their fault they got beat by the ugly stick.

Well yeah they think a man who opens his legs due to having a set of temperature sensitive organs between them as a threatening gesture or saying hello id an act of rape.
They're a new breed of autistic, super autistic.

It's funny when you consider that white women were really cute once upon a time until Feminism and cultural Marxism reared their ugly heads and ruined the women. Slavic and East Asian girls are cute and they rember that femininity is good.

lel

Western Women have been poisoned by Marxism. Might as well go out with a cute Slav, East Asian or a hybrid Slav/Japanese girl.

The worst enemy of a woman is another woman.

More like "out-of-date goods" tbh

I describe woman as being the same as dogs in your backseat when you pull up to a car with another dog in the back seat. They fucking HATE each other. Woman don't generally appreciate this comparison kek

Even old Japanese used goods look better.
I wonder what mombot looks like.

firing up oven to bake ready at 700
title: Get Your Axe In Gear Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=YUDqIOF8XpU

Update to dough, speak now or hold benis.
OP Far Flag is replaced, OP TIMBER!! is top priority.
New updates:
CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

I suggest removing the redtext on the ESA redpill distribution & putting it under the other OPs.

Well, the funny thing user, is that the second image you posted is actually Mombot.

Honestly, I don't know, but I've always pictured her as a nice woman, with the looks that go with it
What I wouldn't give to have a nice meal with her while talking about vidya.

I got a feeling so complicated.

The fetal alcohol fugitive was found, and went into police custody today.
His resources have been transferred to his ring-bearer and the Truthful 'Sperg.
The ambrosia will remain secure for at least six months.

Hmm, and move OP First Dawn as well then? And combine the ESA ghostbin into one bulletpoint?

One of these days the OP text might need a re-launch, everytime I think there is a downtime or a lull, something major happens. Ah well.

They found Ralph?

Japanese women age like wine from what I've seen I can't tell if it's their genes or diet, strange ara isn't more popular over there due to this.

Was he hiding behind an Arby's?

Perhaps it's because they want the proto-ara?

You may also want to link to the Silverstring connection info rebuilding:
>>>/gamergatehq/330332

I would keep First Dawn since the clique lit the GG fire again and add Operation Timber since the hottest thing (And IMO first priority target) is how the SJWs will go behind closed doors & try to change the game from the inside without having another situation like Fire Emblem Fates happening.
I'm wondering if anything else happened on the Far-Flag front that justifies the redtext because I can't see why it shouldn't be with the other OPs.

They say that after 50, age catches up to them. But even then they can still look really good if they take care of themselves afterwards. Granted, not every Japanese woman is cute. Thing is, once a woman hits 25, it's considered too late.

I have decided Mombot looks like this.

What was the name of this manga again? I've read it once, but I forgot the name, and I'm looking for it ever since.

If I click that embed will my related videos die?

What if a man hits 25?

Yeah that's already going to be priority OP on the list, as mentioned.

I don't disagree, one problem, the OP text really needs a clean up since it is getting bloated again.

You should use an image of the Lumberjack Vivian for the OP.

Forgot to add, unless I missed it OP Far Flag seems to be done for now, the fucks seems to be quiet and there was pushback on that from what I remember.

That isn't necessarily true. Dogs can be very friendly with other dogs. It mostly depends on how defensive they are of their owner/territory.

Could I just point out that we have a bit too many OPs at the moment? For the past two months we had the Persona 5 OP, then, within the span on 3 weeks, we've done the ESA redpill OP, First Dawn, and now Timber. And, things are not looking up (So, I'm expecting many more to appear or be suggested in the future).

Could we just divide it up into two, always ongoing, OPs which have a shifting degree priorities and objectives as the months pass But, have a central reason for always existing)? One which is focuses on digging up dirt on the kikes that control the game industry, and one that's focused solely on the translation side of things? We're currently spreading ourselves too thinly, and becoming too reactionary, instead of focusing on one central pillar to drive our cause that will always remain true.

And the Monty Python lumberjack song for good measure!

Can't argue, Hitler.

Checked.
You're preaching to the choir here dubs, the OP template as I mentioned is reaching it's bloat limit, and the past few months were hectic. I was actually hoping for a bit of a break after E3, then this shit happened. But fwiw, imo, etc.

-OP Far Flag I think is done for now.
-ESA redpill is not a DPS effect, it can be infodropped at anytime. I can shift that into a repost, similar to Nuclear Negro vids.
-First Dawn. Still hot, or? It's not that old, at the same time people only have so much attention span.

isn't mombot half gaijin, at least?

It's either one or the other. Also reminder not to get stuck on the cosmetics of OP name or pic, getting the OP done is the real game here.

I also suggest changing the Ongoing Discussions since most of them are old (Mainly the ESA topics, they can be reposted)

All right, Viv it is.

Who happened skinnier than this girl here for the vast majority of her career, but just happened to be pretty busty, too.
This asian chick is actually a more realistic standard than Marilyn ever was, but fat women have convinced the world Marilyn was fat, too.

Dough recipe review, speak now or hold benis.
Pic will be viv in lumberjack.

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

Anger leads to many paths, but jealousy only leads to everyone's doom.

Didn't she say that she looked like the persona 5 Tumblr verson?

Better after 50 than some Western women who look like shit once they hit 24 or younger.

lol no, she surely looks way better than that.

Don't forget that Japanese women tend to be more modest. These midddle aged Japanese women would say "Ara ara~ I'm sure that you would prefer a younger girl than an old lady like me."

Devito?

We can drop point 4 entirely IMO.
Replace it with something else on HQ's front page.

Maybe (in a future thread) we discuss where we stand on Net Neutrality protests going down in July?

That it does.
Women blame men for holding them back. It's other women that tell them they're the ones that can't do something.

If Tumblr art looked that good nobody would make fun of them.

I guess my actual mom was right when she tells me to look for modest girls. It's true they're the best.

I am picturing Mombot imitating Danny Devito and saying "I'm the TRAESH mom!"

As the thread winds down, would you guys mind quickly posting some of your best retarded Kotaku, Polygon, etc. headlines? It's for OC. Bonus points for headlines dealing with Japanese games/culture, localization, etc. Archives are a must, will not be accepted without it.

Damn, Charles is a okay dude.

I can substitute in Far Flag instead then.

archive.is/sBIDb
archive.is/8Jxgl

Looks like that dumbass that went to North Korea and got kidnapped died.
archive.is/4GK8X

Works for me.
That got swept under the rug thanks to other happenings.

What the fuck is this and why was he there in the first place? Surely it has nothing to do with all those other north korea articles popping up lately, its not like some narrative is being pushed here. Yes I know best korea is shit

"Let's take a tour of the worst dictatorship in the world. I'm sure nothing bad will happen."
No sympathies from me.

Keep it on topic or shitpost faster for the next bread.

I don't care which.

What was he doing in fucking NK? As an American, no less? He had a death wish? Was he autistic or something?
Still though, getting fucking tortured over a propaganda poster. Makes me really want to choke a bitch and liberate this land.

If he was kidnapped outside of worst korea then I might have felt sympathy but he willingly went in there so I don't care it's his own fault.
You wouldn't feel sorry for someone who jumped into a lion enclosure and got eaten.

So the CIA lost another operative? Whoop-di-doo. Lets get back on topic shall we?

May as well get postan, thread's eating my browser

End of Bread shitpost question:
Should Spiderman 2018 bring back the pizza game?

I doubt it.

Ok I was doing some digging and I'll share for next bread, but boy the shit on weebs converting to sjwism is like how some fucking cult gets you. I've while digging found a source who claims to of seen sjws try to sack pixiv many times and yes this is a nip who asked not to be named.

No because Miles will fuck it up

At least shitpost on topic. Ie: Name a game or a game genre you are actually gud at. Or at least not suck.
For me it's Diablo1 and 2, and Gunstar Heroes.

Battletoads, if you count being able to beat it without using a continue being gud at it.

If they can't control it, or co opt and corrupt it, they must destroy it type of deal?

Remove the ability to warp as well and you're accurate.

Its not miles, the miles thing at the end was them spoiling that Peter will die in this game so miles takes over in the sequel.

I'll explain it more next thread its going to be long

I'm terrible at most of them, and that's not counting the easy-mode stuff like FPSs or Racing

Depression Quest

Let me guess, you're also good at Don't Starve

Virtua Fighter 2 and Golf games

What a gay. Have a 2hu gif to cure your gayism.

I swear I hate twitter nutjobs so fucking much.

They don't call it Twatter for nothing. The character limit turns them into twats.

You guys know North Korea allow tourists, right?

bread?

I hate the sheer hypocricy. And the fact they ignore that a)muslims are not a race and b)their religious teachings literally say to kill non believers, white people do not have such teaching.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

Rail shooters. Not saying I'm the best, the only shooter I managed to solo credit was Deadstorm Pirates, but I fucking love those since I was a kid.

It get's worse, his followers are covering their eyes and plugging their ears. At least people are calling him on it.

Super Robot Wars it feels like lately - I'm somehow able to clear them with all SR Points on the first run nowadays now I just need to go back and challenge F/F kanketsuhen

No gay LARPing.

If I could have a dime for every trifling woman i've ever met, i'd have like a lot of money man.

nonon

What about Operation: FOREST FIRE?