Chinese knock offs

LOL

End your life.

a chinese company is making a knock off of unreal lmao

LOL

Don't even care.

I think you get where this is going. Anyone who thinks Blizzard is original is a retard. Then again, this might be part of the agreement to allow Blizzard games to get into China to begin with seeing how it seems like their shit gets by with no hassle compared to just about every other company in the world.

The game itself might be dogshit, just like the game it's trying to ape, but FUCKDAMN THE COWGIRL MAKES ME ERECT HNNNNNNNNNNG

Why do I always get the feeling that fans of certain games get super butthurt whenever a bootleg is created?

They already look better than the Overwatch characters.

Fans, maybe, but e-celebs get super assblasted because they're scared everyone might up and leave the game they dedicated a whole channel to.

First one has a chipmunk face imo. Better than kissylips in-your-face bullshit you tend to see but hey.

Based China.

So it's Zenyatta.
They aren't even trying…

I want to see e-celebs asshurt with people flocking to the bootleg with cuter girls. Overwatch is not just shit, it's tumblrshit. At least the other shit game has more attractive characters.

PFFT

A character that actually uses revolver rifles would be cool.

e-celebs preplex and annoy me, and I don't even watch them.
The WAY they STICK ALLCAPS in every VIDEO TITLE and put [shitty] tags on them TOO
The way they have to go PLEASE HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE BUTTONS OR ELSE I'LL DIE OF LACK OF ATTENTION every single video
And finally most of the thumbnails make me sick.
This blogpost brought to you by blizzard.

Don't forget phrasing every title like a question with at least 3 marks.

I really, really like this image

With the state of games being as they are, the knock off is probably better than the original

China sends its kids to our universities now, so it'll not be long before they bring the Jewish poison back home.

Yeah I have to agree with you.

Here a screencap from the last thread about this theme.

In all honesty, without even hyperbole, they most likely have more depth than Overwatches shit. Which isn't exactly an accomplishment considering how absolutely 1-fucking dimensional Overwatches characters are

I almost puked reading D.Va's backstory. Blizzard seriously has 0 fucking self-awareness

Time for the FUCK CHINA series, it seems.

LoL. This thread is a knockoff of a thread we had 3 days ago by an angry Tiebetan/Taiwanese who has been politically shit-kicked and is venting his anger the only way he can.
LOL

user why

A friend of mine who went to China told me that they have difficulty getting games in the first place –at least legitimately. So the best they can do is make their own ripoffs just to have some sort of fun. I don't know how much of that is true. I do know however that Don't Starve Together is full of chinks and gooks on the servers, which confuses me because why would you play a game to do the same thing you do in real life everyday.

Russians and other low-tier slavs do that too. Except, they see a game, they realize they can't buy it/ run it on their computer, and then they make a GTA San Andreas mod that emulates that game.

It is, it has some high tier girls

I wanna fuck that gook. Indian?

Even the Chinese think Overwatch is just a MOBA.

CHINA SO CREATIVE! WHITE PIGS CAN'T COMPETE!

Is that Jesus holding a steel dildo that is shooting lightning?

Posting stories about china now?

It bears re-reading just the same.

Those are some nice tiddies

thanks, lauri

Sorry, had to be done

I agree.

I thought video games were illegal in china.

LOL

Keep them coming you motherfucker this makes me all tingly inside.

That 2nd pic is giving her some pretty nice hips.

I'm aware of how garbage and shit chinese and their garbage country is, hell i've been there for a year or two before and i can say it's shit and i hate those fuckers. It's more saddening for me the fact i'm half chink, but atleast i can just pretend to be a Siberian/far eastern part of Russian mixed with Asian gene abomination, or Japanese

5:38 Skins gives stat boosts WHAT THE FUCK

Only console games.

Chinese ones are probably fine

He's also a big guy.

That's usually what happens when everything gets destroyed

I actually like this. The characters, I mean, not the shit mobile game.

Vid related. I can't fucking stand Adventure Time anymore, but I still think this is still pretty good.

U U U U
U U U U
U U U U
U U U U

Words of wisdom right here.

Eastern martial arts magic is real you fucko. You don't have western guys who can levitate like Buddhist monks, and Bruce Lee could've easily beaten Mike Tyson and you know it.

are you implying Hearthstone is a unique game? 0 Blizzard games are unique or creative especially the ones made in recent times which are basicly recycled shit with new flashy skin on top of it

Squods

i wanna fuck those bootleg overwatch girls. look! titty physics! is that so shameful blizzard?

The US dose that with tv shows too, copys fucking eveything. Often with a much bigger budgets then the original and they always end up worse.

are you talking about remakes?

It was unique in how massively it dumbed down card games.

someone's mother was raped horribly and repeatedly by some gooks i see

everything blizzard does everyone else copies.

My cousin loves overwatch on ps4. He has played it daily since it came out and still does. WHY?

If every Blizzard fan I've ever met is any indication, depression.

THEY HAVE MOTHERFUCKING SEPHIROTH
wait what? how do you even play FPS on mobile?

maybe motion controls like splatoon? how good are the gyro sensors in chinese knockoff iphones?

He could be part of The Gay Community.

That's… Incredibly sad. Not just pathetic but all around awful.

the ones i used were terrible for everything but had amazingly clear and loud speakers

Nothing says the fake can't surpass the original!
Except for if its the Chinese, then it will definitely be shitty, because they're subhuman.

Also, either the translation is bad, or whoever made this is autistic, because something about these bios reminds me of the Coldsteel bio.

all the better to hear china approved public service announcements with

God I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

I see the NHS is giving out gender reassignment surgery for free then.

Yeah, overwatchis a shameless rip off

Xbox One image is best one.

Don't forget the chinese "glueing" meat pieces together with clotting powder from cows blood to pass strips of cheap meat as solid expensive chunks of meat

Technically, English is hardly a good language.