RAGE THREAD

POST SHIT IN VIDYA THAT FUCKING PISSES YOU OFF SO MUCH YOU WANT TO FUCKING SCALP THE GAME DEVELOPERS

git gud lol

fuck you man

This is a cuckchan quality thread. Go back to reddit/discord/facepunch/SA immediately. SAGE AND REPORT

How come all of you sage faggots always report threads they don't like? I get it if you don't like the thread, but reporting it just because you don't like it just makes you look like an underage faggot. Just saying.

Wow that sounds like something a shill/redditer/goon would say. Only generals are allowed on Holla Forums, and you should know that unless you're a newfag (im an oldfag btw) Any threads that deviate from the uniform methods of making a thread will be sagebombed by patriots such as myself. SAGE!

I have more rage, but not much of it is vidya related.

Scouts are bullshit

We get it, you're a summerfag. Go back to whatever discord you came from, shill.

Report them, it's a way newfags try to divert, by shifting the blame onto other people. It's the perfect for them, so they aren't suspected of hypocrisy.

i read the last one was bait/fake

And last but not least

Absolutely fucking subhuman.

fuck you angry faggots

It's credibly real. Muslims are fucking evil to the concept of pets.

git luky lol

I forgot

By this point you can trigger anyone who even knows of the existence of Holla Forums with the thumbnail alone.

Considering the existence of those pics with some guy's pet fox getting euthanized because of tumblrites, I wouldn't dismiss it entirely.
That said, you shouldn't let your dog/cat/whatever eat whatever shit they pick up off the sidewalk.

This triggers the nigger.

Now you've fucking done it.

I don't think I have ever had more built up righteous fury than this.

FUCK! I'm retarded people. Disregard the game after RPG.

Did anyone do anything to that faggot? I hope he suffered in some way. I hope the entire South Korean population finds him and lynches the bastard.

Fucking hell, I hope that Shirl cunt got ripped apart by a pack of wolves.

I usually don't hate on anyone, just feel indiference or pity, but this person is fucking disgusting.
We can only hope that she overdoses on something or Lady Luck kicks her ass soon.

We can only pray.

Rage is for gays. Just enjoy the game lol.

Mario with a gun, every fucking time.

FFIX is fucking horrible with this.

This whole thing looks staged as fuck.
Why would they even print and burn a neat CD like this, and then misplace it so badly that it ends up in some random fag's stash?
And it just had to happen within weeks of Brood War's revival, real fuckin' convenient.