ITT: Fun games Holla Forums never ever talks about

ITT: Fun games Holla Forums never ever talks about

This game wasn't just advertised enough.

Wait for the pc port and everyone will be falking about it.

Enjoyed that a lot too, was surprised

Fucking fedoracores i swear.

I played it, the artstyle and the setting were really unique and the monster stories were cool but the gameplay was below average.

I only bought a PS3 for Dragon's Crown and Persona 5 wich i suspected would do a Persona 4 and come out at the end of the console lifespan
I have no regrets about it
at least there were other nice games to kill time along the way

Soul Sacrifice gets talked about in the Vita thread. It's definitely worth playing.

I've seen it plenty of times but the artstyle seems like a turnoff to me.

the reason these fun games never get talked about is usually because they're just that, a quick fun game, nothing to argue over

That's the reason Holla Forums rarely discusses good games. We can all agree it's a good game and maybe talk about mods or similar games, but there's not much to argue about. Same goes for mediocre and inoffensive games, there's not much discussion to be had about them either. On the other hand pointing out all the failings of a shit game is always good fun.

It happens every single time. Dragon's Dogma, Vanquish, etc You have to understand that there is a lot of neets, underage and r/pcmasterrace migrants on Holla Forums who can't actually afford video games. The games on a platform only get talked about when they can be emulated/pirated.

yes a straightforward game you can only talk about for so long, threads about it either peacefully die or enter general #42034 cancer where they just keep talking about what has already been discussed a million times

Why is that ?

Hello there, Denuvo shill. How does the day find you ?

The bloom hurts my fucking eyes though.

God fucking damn that game is good.

Easily one of my favorite video games

You mean you're just new here.

They were making fun of you back then because the tripple wasn't worth 599 US dollars for years after release.

I mean yeah Unchained is an utter shame but fuck Unchained.
Also games like Dustforce, SMB or the "challenging speedrunner platformer" type of games, I don't think I've seen anyone really say anything about SMB or Dustforce in the past few years.

That game was mediocre at best. The gunplay wasn't that good and the map design was all over the place. Just play Moon Man Doom instead.

did you think i wouldnt find you, fake liru poster?

i came out on top.

If sequential digits, tomba 3

I would really prefer if you would be quiet

The Air Traffic Controller series, it's kinda like a puzzle/management game than a simulation game.
Another one of the 3DS games got localized last week, it's easily the most polished handheld game and has both types of level generators from the previous 3DS games.

just play it Holla Forums damnit

Does it have a fan translation?

yes
only untranslated part is a glossary which you don't really need

is it point and click or with proper controls?

The only reason anyone on Holla Forums even knows about this shit is because I've been spamming it in PSP threads for years

Its the same thing with ps4.
It has entertaining games but nope, its popular and its not Nintendo so obviously its shit.

hey fuck you i know about that shit because der langrisser is the shit

I wanna suck on those nipples

This was 2008, the tumblrcuts hadnt taken over yet, something i remain relieved about to this day, getting out as the doors closed.

dpad +abxy.

Downloading

I learned about that game through Growlanser Generations, which I discovered because it had pretty animu characters on the cover.

It hurts.

Problem with Monster Hunter clones is anyone that wants that kind of game just plays Monster Hunter, so it filled the extremely tiny niche of MonHun clone for people that owned a Vita but not a 3DS. Which is an even smaller niche now that Monster Hunter is coming to PC.

The god tier lore and world building that game had was wasted on a monhun clone.

I've had that game downloaded forever but i never get around to it.

I also like the worldbuilding and [AESTHETIC] of God Eater, not enough monster models though.

You mean Dragon's Dogma 2?

I'd much rather have Dragon's Dogma 2 for real to be honest.

No game is worth $300. I say this as someone who bought a PS3 for Demon's Souls.

I wish. Monhun is just NEETcore, not worth it.

Same, making DD2 and calling it a Monster Hunter game isn't doing fans of either any service.

It's nothing like DD2, you tool.

Would've been perfect some years ago when my DS was working.
Now I emulate it on mobile and the shitty touch only games are actually better there than the button ones.

you can always emulate it on the PC

All shit

cheapest blu ray player remember?

All me.

What do I look like, an early adopter?

Not sure if underage or forgot how long blu ray players were extortionate even after hd tvs replaced crt as the norm.

Someone underage would be the most likely early adopter of overpriced tech. That or tech illiterate dads.

Do many people even have a Vita here? Can't see why people would talk about it much.

It's a good game for sure, but I wouldn't say it's top tier, not by a long shot.

The game lost me a bit when it became about super powered girls with giant drills firing lasers. It was pretty okay as an anime Band of Brothers.

lol at all the sonyggers, who have been involved in every single console war on this board for the last 2 years, acting like they are so mistreated because someone didn't think nip hack and slash with tacked on rpg elements no. *48763673 was anything to write home about.

kill yourself

It's a sony game

PS3's were $300 by 2008, at least know what you're talking about if you're going to attempt to be condescending you fucking retard.

In the past, I would have agreed; I mean, if a company has both their own games and line of systems, you'd think exclusivity would be/remain a given. But Sony's since opted to send some franchises of theirs that they've done nothing with for a while to mobile hell to get rebooted, and given their (or rather, the western branches) treatment of the Vita, it wouldn't shock me if they started looking to send more of what was on there to other places to make more money off them. For now it seems like the PS4 is the destination of choice to send Vita games to (like Gravity Rush), but I suppose time will tell if they start trying to broaden out more

But I think what that user was trying to say is that, for better or worse, there's a lot of people here that predominantly use PC, so if port begging pays off (or the game was PC multiplat from the start), there's a lot more interest in discussion than for a game that's console or handheld exclusive.

What?

Enough to have a comfy vita thread floating around

I'll just post my usual pack here.

Jesus christ something is fucked up with my posting.

Who hasn't played fucking onimusha?

Mogeko Castle is the kind of crazy, perverted and insane japanese trash that I like. Even if it is just a walking simulator made in RPG Maker.

I'd say many, since it's been 16 years since it's release and it doesn't fit into any traditional genre, moreover it's a series consisting of many entries which didn't have any rereleases on the new platforms, making the game being not relevant for over 10 years. Also every mainline entry outside of the 1st and the 3rd one, which include a pc release, are available only through ps2 emulation, which not many are willing to go through nowadays.

It really does stand out from the rest in RPG maker trash territory, if only there was put enough effort to polish it out I bet it could've worked out as a standalone.

Well that explains why nobody knows about it, if nothing else.

Now I have to play it.

>>>/NeoGaf/

Soul Sacrifice was the reason to buy a vita or a vita TV, it was a fucking magical game
I imagine if the psvita ever get's an emulator you'll see people crawl out of the woodwork to start praising this game and how it was such a masterpiece, kinda how people didn't fucking play dissidia till there was a psp emulator
To all who haven't, please play Soul Sacrifice

And kinda like being exclusive to sell a console hurts a game that could otherwise be universally recognized as good.

I do not disagree with you

If only.

What's a shekel-grubber to do?

Delta features the original story line, plus the new one with more bosses, attacks, dress up, and side stories. There is no reason to ever buy the original now
If you cannot grab it from the salted sealovers, wait for a sale of delta, or suck it up.

Strike Suit Zero

I remember you. Have the game download, still haven't played it. Probably will now that Vita has a working cfw psp emulator

Perhaps try your local FUCKING GAMESTOP!
Alternatively, look online.

Strike Suit Zero is fucking shit. Anyone that likes it has not played good spess vidya.
I dropped it after the 3rd or so mission. What a pile of garbage.

SSD saw no physical release in the west, though as far as I'm aware there's an Asia/Pacific physical English print that Heavy Arm or whatever they're named sometimes gets a shipment of to export.

Never really played any space games. What are better ones?

Just about any other ones.
If you want spess combat excellence, play Freespace 1 and 2.
Only get FS2 since there's a port of FS1 for Freespace Open (a "mod" for FS2).
Also, we usually have a spess vidya general up.

This was all Holla Forums talked about for years. Not sure where you were during that time.

it's shit

Every time someone brings up an H-game it's always Rance or Kamidori.

PS3 emulation is actually progressing
Oh my lord. Just 6 more years.

I JUST WANTED TO GO INTO SPAAAACE!

There's a crazy russian guy making a source port for that in UE4, the actual official release of 3 is probably never happening unless I misunderstood what I read on the skyriver forums.
2 sucks dick
Super is a faggot
Siniger suck dicks
Carriers are bros though

Okay i'm interested in this