4 AM

Losing control?

What do you usually name your character in game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am gay

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

My name sometimes. But I'm moving on to
RANDY SAVAGE

That's…a good question. I don't play a lot of games that let you name your characters so I wouldn't know.

a

Better question, where's a good place to advertise a private server?

Double shift tonight. Wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. Gonna have to double tomorrow.

Idk usually after myself. Don't play many games where I can name my character.

Yu, because i cant name a character to save my life. my first playthrough of P4G i named my mc robbie robert cause i couldnt think of a name and i didnt wanna use mine

Morning everyone

Booking my flight and hotel tonight for nippon trip. Going to be so great knowing when I'm leaving for sure.

Work the next 5 days in a row and it fucking sucks though. Only 5 more weeks to go and I'm free.

Gonna use flags in the mean time until trips are back btw. Lets see if I can get mark to remove those too.

Sup nerds. My tabletop session was shorter, but everyone still had fun. In the moment accidentally revealed something about a character I meant to save for waaaaay later in the campaign, but it was revealed out of character and the players were already suspecting something was up with the NPC in question. made ramen and listening to a podcast, pirated wolfenstein new order and might play that in a bit.

if its a fantasy game and I'm playing a wizard, Myrrdin. If it's a monk, Waisheng or Donnie Yen. If it's an MMO, something based on my waifu, ruri or kuroneko. if it's a melee character, Artur.

There's a 4am flag? Would've figured they would have removed it.

I dunno why he removed the name field just because like 2 people abuse them. Its useful for certain threads like the crash retold one. Its fucking retarded.

why, cheese and crackers! it appears that the name field has all but vanished!

Hey

what happened to the name subject and email fields? does this have something to do with the threads having a 404 error when opening them?

Not even like betheshit games or nothing?
Hows your day going user?

b

How long are your double shifts you always talk about?

Yu is nice and simple. I like it. How goes user

Glad it went well for you fam after you stressing some about it last night.

What system

ikr deez niggas trippin

shieeeet

You know his name is Yu right?

what happened to the name subject and email fields?
Mark Mark Mark
Mark Mark

Been playing quake and doom for few days. Feels really refreshing after all modern garbage. Classic shooters need a renewal that isn't from bethesda softworks.

I went yard sale-ing today. Got a huge box of magic cards. Only went through half but there is like 600 dollars of cards at least. Also picked up some more knives. Found this really really nice one from, i think, world cutlery. Also picked up a physical copy of picross 3d.

Got rid of it because of me and like 2 other people apparently.

How goes hey guy

Hes removed it before for a single day and after people got pissed he put it back. I expect the same to happen.

I should petition for a Ritsu flag tbh

das rite montana dey crackas bein raycis ganst uz agin

1 PM-3 PM, and then 5 PM-close. Closing time is different depending on what day it is, but 9 times out of 10 I end up staying past it.

That was my first playthrough. Every other playthrough i used his canon name.

Do any of you guys have any experience with ingrown fingernails/toenails? I got one digging into my thumb and it's starting to become a real pain.

Why is it useful? We already have ids.

i am an improvised tabletop game pro

Legend of the Wulin

how's it going

Bit tired
I built some of my W40k guys today

Another depressing day in Chicago trying to make money off other people's stuff.

Literally running out of things to sell, half the store was empty.

Found a few rare audiobooks, but they're pretty slow movers.

I spent an hour there looking through all their stuff only to come out with the soundtrack to Disney's Tarzan on Cassette tape & a few random CDs that happen to be worth a little money.

There are no games in this city. Rent is destroying me. Every night I listen to the Chicago police scanner & notice crime seems to be getting closer to the north side, & more & more stores in my area are going out of business. I feel like my grip on reality is weakening daily. There's a market crash coming down on the entire u.s. that's going to be worse than the 2008 housing crash, & illinois is about the go bankrupt soon so I'm racing against time here.

my feet hurt

Depends on the game really. Cant name a character the same in a chinese game, japanese game or regular game.

soak that shit in warm water for like 20 minutes, then use a pair of tweezers to pull it out. the water will soften the nail, so it won't be as painful to pull out. it's still gonna hurt like a bitch, though, so be prepared to pull it out

There is the rare occasion where a name or tripcode is legit useful. Like a dev talking about what he thinks Holla Forums should add to his game.

das wut i'm sayin monica das wut i wuz tellin ya'll b4

flat tooth pick n dig dat fucker out real talk. soak it, preferably with epsom salts before if u ain't good w/ a lil pain but it ain't bad

YO DAS A NICE ASS PEPE

I've been considering playing classic doom mods but dunno where to start

Thats hardly a shift at all.

Just cut it out fam. Dig deep

What was the campaign like?

You have to build those?

So is it a Oriental themes RPG?
I kinda want to get into tRPGs but don't know how to find a group let alone one that isn't shit

Also built some Space Marines and Poxwalkers which are plauge Zombies today

Yes, you get a plastic sprue, clip them out, glue them, remove mouldlines, then spray them and then paint

who knows, that was back when people cared about the state of the board and the idea of 'cleaning it up' by shitposting was very frowned upon.

I drank a coffee and now I'm jittery as fuck. How do you know when you're gonna get a heart attack? My chest feels pretty tight.

I don't think they care anymore as long as you're contained here.

I just name him my name though. I name Minato his canon name though.

You totally can though.

Sounds like a lot of work. Is it expensive?

Pick up some laserdiscs & VHS tapes for the both of us.

That seems really hard to juggle. I've never really roleplayed. Seems fun though.

I need to do this again. It can be a good source of money.

Yeah. It's basically a "deal with the aftermath of lunch" shift. So there's dishes piled to the fucking ceiling from lunch and the night before.

I feel to awkward using my name in vidya. I just cant, even in single player rpgs.

I'm going to be in chicago for a layover on my way to nippon. Not looking forward to it.

I just call my character Ritsu every time now in case I want to screenshot it for the thread
Hows your day been fam?

we dint lisen

(checked)
Awful lot of work

Eh I've got other plans up my sleeve anyway in case it doesn't come back

Sometimes when I have too much caffeine it makes my heart fucky too. Just eat something and chill

I never post outside the thread and mark still does stupid shit like this every few months though.

Yeah, but that's already covered by IDs.
If you're concerned about verifying a dev's identity with the tripcode, wouldn't a screenshot of his work in progress suffice? The devs in the agdg thread never use names or tripcodes.

I found like a good 800 dollars worth of stuff for 60 dollars spent. I even picked up a raspberry pi kit for 7 dollars that im gonna fashon into an emulation box.

I would rather have it and not need it.

what's up dude my sister lives in logan square, I go in to visit her. I've been to a couple concerts. I live an hour-hour and a half west of you.

The campaign is leading towards a civil war after the imperial throne is usurped by a scheming eunuch minister who places the emperor's cousin on the throne as a puppet. The PC's will unknowingly helps the current emperor in disguse escape the capital during the usurping and rendevous with the previous emperor who faked his death and goes on to lead the rebellion against the usurper. Also loyalist to the previous dynasty rise up as well as communist rebels who want no dynasty. it's gonna be good.

Yeah it's a wuxia tabletop rpg.

buddy of mine's gonna give me some space marines so I can play 40k with him and some other friends of ours.

it is super fun. half of the fun comes from sitting around a table with your bros shoveling junk food down your gullet and making jokes and getting side tracked, and the other half comes from ridiculous or awesome shit happening in game

It is but how expensive it is depends on how you do it
I bought the Box set which is about 1800 Points, and was $220 aud, while a list that was used in 7th ed a lot, Warp Spider spam to get to the same points you needed to spend I think a solid Grand and change

yo dawg i fukn hate rules monica hate dem shiz fam fo'really tho but i fuckin luh me sum mofukn animay tiddies tho goddamn hallelujah

i'd bust out if dat was me tho chicago niggas is wylin monica foreal

What is this 1992

Sounds disgusting.
One of the places I work when my boss hires me out to does something similar. I go in early and stay til fucking 11 some nights. Though its piss easy and I get 13 hour shifts so at least I'm making bank.

I want in on this

Not really, I'd say if you think you might enjoy it I think America sells a few things of it at Target/Walmart for much cheaper than the regular shit, I mean you probably like Orks too, I think

I only understand through multiplayer, for single player I just do it.

I don't this one is about you though.

Fuckin degenerate

I was woken up in the middle of the night because the router stopped working and my family needed me to fix it, I have a bad headache right now, and in a generally shitty mood. It hasnt been going well tonight to be honest.
Even in first person games? Wouldn't that make you ritsu?

There is no way i could do that. Im just gonna stick with vidya.

Tabletops sound so fun, but i reall doubt there would be a group around here i could join

plans? am i the only one that plays things by ear these days? granted, i never really get what i want

Standard Space Marines or some Primaris from Dark Imperium he didn't want because Nurgle>Primaris

Nigger, if I wanna name Yu Narukami, Randy Savage. I will!

Its just so weird seeing yout namd come up in conversation in vidya. I csnt fucking do it.

I use Jack for males and Amanda for females; unless they have a canon name then I'll just use that.

I'm gonna be mad at myself all week when I go back to work, and I'll have no one to blame but myself.

Hello Jack Amanda

Shit man, what state? Cause there is nothing like that in illinois that I know of. Mexicans are outumbering every other race & they've destroyed any garage sale deals.

I wouldn't go there. Any place with that isn't blue I stay far away from.

Im gonna go swimming today. Get some excersize i lack. I dont think ive done any exersize for a good 8 or so months.

Only figures I'd ever buy are anime ones tbh

Nah there was a meta thread I skimmed through and mark pointed me out a lot. Also dmx and a couple of other fags.

My online persona is Ritsu anyway. And my gf is Ritsu. Its confusing sometimes.

I've always been thinking up ways to bug mark since he started targeting the threads.

Who was amanda?

Cause you're a fuckin degenerate.

Wish I had more hours. Minimum wage here is like 11 bucks/hour, so pay is fine. Just wish I had more of it.

Well then there are two factions for you
Tau and Eldar

motherfucking splattack is my theme song right now. what are you listening to you big gay homos?

Actually the PC's might end up allying themselves with the commies because the commies are the only other civil war faction that would ally with them. And the leader is a doctor of legendary skill who they may have to call upon after the still-living previous emperor is poisoned by the main villain.

To find my group I literally up fliers with my email up at my friendly local game store, and my group is great.

i'm pretty sure normal space marines.

she doesn't live in a dangerous area. she lives in a real nice part of the city.

I got all the good stuff from a mexican yars sale. They might buy all the good stuff, but they sell their shit cheap, cause they dont know what they have. Seriously, even in the most rural part of north carolina there was still like enough mexicans to fill an entire small town. Its so fucking weird, its like going into mexico.

Its kinda hilarious that one persona shit posting hard enough can get the board owner to remove functionality to spite a shitposter.

I'm basically unemployable, which is why I do the resale thing. You ever think of opening up your own store? That's what I might do, though hnestly that's probably a fucking retarded idea with the economy being the way it is right now.

Say what you want, but logan square had two homicides this year already. Way too close to humboldt park & austin for my taste.

I think im just gonna do collecting. Im gonna be too awkward even in a group of nerd like myself.

What chapter are they

I can see how it'd be confusing. You should name yourself sanritsu or something, so you're slightly different.

Now that's a much better reason.

You'd be suprised
But that said it is pretty weird how little stores are in America compared to England and Australia

That's what I thought. I probably just need to get out of state away from the big cities. Making money reselling things here is like squeezing a rock out of a lemon. You heard me.

Damn. Is 11$ an hour enough for comfy there though or are you in commiefornia or something?

I only make 9 which sucks ass. I get ok hours. 30+ a week usually. Haven't hit 40 in a month or so though.

Hope you fuck with them for that

When I first started tripfagging I mentioned that a lot as one of my goals for doing it. Mark should be smart enough to know that fighting a shitposter just means you end up covered in shit yourself.

Well I do. Its Soritsu on steam/irc/etc etc etc

Chicago's a shithole all over.

Don't know/haven't decided. I don't even have them.

that's rough man. the existence of the FLGS in my life shaped me as a person.

They're not marxist commies. They're more taoist religious zealots with communistic ideas, based on the Taiping/Yellow Turban Rebellion in chinese history.

I stopped going to the gym, told myself I was gonna go back, actually went for a day and the place was filled with spring break fags; I haven't gone back since.

My dog; had to give her away when I was little and I still miss the dumb thing

I missed it completely.

Why does that make me a degenerate?

Not to me.

That really sucks user. Why'd you have to let her go?

You need to go to areas that have old and/or rich people. If you can find like european forigner types, you can find nice stuff for like 1-2 dollars. I got a caclculator worth 120 for 2 bucks.

When my gym membership expires, im gonna get a ymca membership for their pool. My aunt has a pool, but its tiny, and i need an olymic size pool for swimming properly.

You guys are making me really motivated. That's not enough to live in chicago. MY internet bill has a "amusement tax", even though I use it for work. There's like a 12% sales tax on everything, a plastic bag tax, & now they're trying to pass a "sugar tax" on sodas (which I don't drink but still).

when you see the red flags, but you keep shitposting

eh fuck it. I actually did work pretty hard today.

dem nigguhs did a meta thread?

If the economy does crash, money is gonna be worthless, thats why im collecting useful things, like knives. A knife could be worth 10 or 20 times what i paid when everything goes to hell.

Had to move to a different state because family issues; last I heard she was taken outside of the US, but it's been 12 years since then.

If a guy.
Jack.
If a girl.
Reki
Of course.

How's everyone doing?

Washington. Close enough. Seattle's is 15 bucks an hour. Apparently the only side effect that I know of is that McDonald's and Taco Bell are about a buck more expensive.

I've been thinking of opening a burger joint believe it or not. Just need the capital to do it.

Yeah mark put forced anonymous, and decided to kill "rabbit rabbit" threads

People always end up linking me this crap even though I stopped caring forever ago.

Nice numbers satan.
What ever happened to your plan to get a van and travel anyway?
And move somewhere down south or in the midwest. Money goes so much further than some shithole big city.

das rite

And if the family that took her in cared enough to bring her with them outside the US, then she is probably really happy user.

Knives are too expensive to be worth 10 times their worth

That makes sense. I'd just name myself soritsu if I were you. Like if you played modded skyrim and named yourself ritsu, when you have sex with people it'd be ritsu having sex technically. Which would be a weird version of cuckoldry.

Because degenerates name their japanese characters Randy. Or jeremy instead of Hung, or Wei, or Cao.

How much do you think a really nice bowie knife will be worth during an economy crash?

Same here, planning on opening up on if I have enough money once I finish my apprenticeship

Those aren't even Japanese names though.

Bit sleepy and have to nap for work soon. Hows your day going jack?

It can work in some major city where theres tons of big business and stuff but it'd kill small towns so hard.

What do homosexuals singers have to do with it
I know my $200 German chef's knive won't be worth $2000

I mean, i only paid 10 for it. In hard times, i could maybe sell it for 50~ or trade for food and water.

Ah, well

The problem is it's a ton of money. I have to make money for rent & utilities, & then have to make MORE than that to save towards the RV. I'm working on it, but It's incredibly hard. Would Holla Forums watch a show about an user traveling the country in an RV ripping people off? If I'm doing it anyway I may as well right?

Yeah. Especially considering the cost of living in Seattle is fuck ridiculous. Last I checked, it's like $2,100 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment.

Oh well for those then yeah it's probably easy to get much more money
Guns too would be worth shit tonnes especially in Australia. England, Sweeden, etc etc

They're chinese names dingus. But if you want nippon names then Ieyasu, Nabutori, Yuki, Katsu, Hideyoshi.

I know, you're the one who used them as examples.

You're probably right; hopefully she lived a good life.

Decent enough.
Going to make mistake after this post.
Going to play assfaggots

Control never existed for me.

Cost of living almost everywhere is insane. That's why I think florida is probably where I'm heading. No state tax or sales tax, & no heating bills since it's warm all year round. Free food from the ocean too. Fuck, anywhere is better than Seattle & Chicago.

(' 3 ') l'm missin sum pups ryt nao too fam

Guns are too expensive right now. Im just gonna stick to tools and knives. Those are gonna be nice trading stock. Im gonna need a nice backpack to hold all this so i can become a traveling merchant in extreme market crash time.

That's the way of the imageboard. Just like pedos were a problem for Holla Forums's delusional retards, so they had to be banned from posting their creepy little sluts in bikinis in their own board. The argument was they were creeping anons away from the site but I didn't see the massive influx of new users after the ban. Or the good old days of cuckchan preGG when everyone was bitching Holla Forums was going to shit because of MLP bronies. Ironically they only posted their ponyshit in their MLP thread and didn't bother anyone. Ritsu, you are a faggot and I can't stand you, that's why I filter this thread and move on. But apparently to be le true oldfag you have to make sure to find someone to blame of the board being a cesspool.

Shit like this makes me consider it, the sad thing is this is still the less bad place on the internet to talk about games. And thats so fucking sad.

I'd watch any kiketube channel from a fellow 4amfag. Hell I was watching some autistic pedo's channel for a while because he linked it here.

I can't wait for great depression 2 electric boogaloo because it will fuck over those people the worst.

I'm a self insertfag when it comes to gaming mostly

She totally did!
Did you ever get another pupper or anything?

Kill yourself tbh imo

oh lawd monica

shitpost. spitroast. coast to coast. down-low humble boast. linux distros. smash bros. you're a bad fucking host. UK is fucking gay with 'first-past-the-post'. I want some motherfucking toast. I know what you're afraid of most. faggot.

Nah no room in this apartment. Maybe someday.

Can't tell if you are on my side or not tbh user

when you need it, & don't have it, you sing a different tune. Having a knife during the happening seprates you from the animals.

2, 3 chickens maybe?

I'll take no less than 4 chickens for it.

Thinking about it now, I really need to write my will and have a dedicated person come in to burn my computers when I die.

Sad!
I dunno what I'd do with my cat, its so comforting to have a pet.

Lighters too. Toilet paper, basically anything you take for granted.

As long as the site works it's fine.

which one?

That could have been literally anyone here.

This should be written on your grave stone.

Is that Webm from Africa

Oh that eeriefag if you know who I'm talking about.
Don't think he was a 4am regular really just hopped in a thread here and there.
Was interesting watching a man so broken. Makes you feel good about yourself.

Couldn't you just password lock your hard drives with truecrypt or something?

I dunno man, I've got so many damn webms saved. Let's say…france.

Shaudenfreud is a hell of a drug. Literally saved my life. I focused my hate of normalfags & mexicans into a concentrated motivation laser.

I need to get a box of cheap lighters or some of those nice ones to have in storage. TP is no issue since we always have like 4 6 packs of it at all times. We also have camping equipment, that i might convince them to keep/buy from my parents. Really, even though we're kinda poor in conventional money, we're gonna be ok in a great depression since im investing my money in physical goods.

As I said you are AIDS, but you don't bother absolutely anyone who doesn't want to be bothered. I wish the anti-4AM, who DOES shit up random threads and even other boards, was banned instead. But of course Mark decides to fellate them as the kike he is.

wew

making fun of /thedonald/ seems to get on his nerves pretty easily

Like that HuffPo Writter who still wets the bed and can't deal with cutting his toenail

I guess so. Would rather there be nothing left at all. Lots of other shit needs to burned too like onaholes.

Yeah thats one thing that annoys the shit out of me. Every time some meta thread pops up the anti me and anti 4am crowd jump in and circlejerk with mark about how much they hate the thread. Meanwhile the people who actually post here don't give a shit and have fun in the thread.

Weeew he goes to leddit?

Who the fuck posts pics of them wetting the bed online anyway. Thats some real autism

How are you on water? You need a solar powered distiller or a gravel drip system in place. I mean shit, places like flint Michigan STILL don't have healthy drinking water. A friend of mine in chicago does water work for the chicago schools, & he told me 2/11 of the schools they tested for had trace amounts of Lead in the water fountains & did not pass inspection. Ever since I've run a distiller to evaporate everything out of my water (I add back in a pinch of pink sea salt to even it back out)

What's your problem with him? I would say everyone here is at least better than most normalfags. At least we can think for ourselves. That's something.

Woooo!

Just send him a message. It does wonders.

Fund this.

he h8 blak ppl i kno dat fa sho fa sho

Sadly they already do that, just very slowly over months.

Water is an issue. Either i need to stock up, which is hard due to space, or get a filter. I have one of those pur water filters, but thats probably gonna do fuck all in times of crisis. I'll look into a water filter soon. Making a gravel drip doesnt sound hard though.

And you call yourself prepared

There is a couple lakes around. We just live in a shitty area for a crisis. Might as well stock up on tradable goods.

in a nuclear fallout monica no stream ain't gon b worth shit tbh monica

Socieopathic Liberals

huh? im not out to intentionally piss him off, i just dont hold my tongue
or do you mean i should say "hey dude, whyd you disable names emails and subjects you bozo?

Better to go innawoods imo

If nuclear fallout happens you might as well just fap eat drink and smoke as much as you can in the next couple of hours anyway. Cause you dead nigga

True

Oh, yeah. I remember the guy who posted a picture of their soaked bed. Who the fuck posts that on the internet. You keep that shit with you and never tell another soul. Ever.

I've been thinking of getting a bird or rat, but I wouldn't be able to take of it properly with my schedule. A cat would probably be fine too, but I don't think my siblings would care for it. Now that I think about it a bird would end up pissing off the other residents.

The woods here catch on fire every summer. I think we're due for another one in about a month.

naw mayne de nubianz is finna come n take me up 2 da pyramids cuz i'm a real nycka u feel me

y'all cowards don't even want to suck pocahontas' asshole

That's gross man. Maybe I should buy one though. I mean really, you could just throw it away when you're done in a garbage bag. The only problem would be if you buy one of those novelty onaholes that could get caught in customs.

Never an option. You're always going to run out. I heard of a cup that was solar powered & filled up on it's own by taking water from the air, but I have no idea if that ever panned out. I never followed it up.

And if a Jew poisons the stream? What then?

Any fish you could catch from the lakes?

That is the real truth. Then again, what WOULD be safe? At best you would have a fallout shelter & live underground with canned foods.

Define this.

If you have a problem with how he does things voice your opinion directly. That's all i'm saying. But yeah, seems like he fucked up.

You should at least have a bug out bag in case you need to do innawoods.

gross.

Rescue a parrot from an animal shelter. You would be surprised how many get abandoned.

You gotta blame someone for the board sucking. The anti4AM army unironically thinks this thread and particularly you are somehow killing the board. If you try to explain them the whole imageboard culture, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are dying simply because it's the age of the normalfag, and if anything these threads draw in lots of traffic:

I don't know who you are talking about. Mark is either a fag for caving in to the 4AM haters or a delusional moron if he really thinks these threads hurt Holla Forums in any way. Ritsu I simply don't like him, that's alright. I don't like waifufags or attention hungry people. I am all for him blogposting here as long as it doesn't spill outside of the thread, which it doesn't. Accepting the existence of things you don't like is part of growing up.

Yeah, the lakes near me have fish, and i think there is evena stream for fishing.
I'll look into renewable water options.

still gud from y2k i hope monica, should still be good

A liberal who is also a Socieopath
Also this is a nice Webm

Cats are easy to take care of anyway. I just pour a big ass bowl of food and shes fine for 2 days.

Wew scary shit

Its the best 50$ you can ever spend. Will completely change how you look at fapping.

At this point that argument they use is so silly. Bumplocking the thread killed that argument so fast.

Honestly mark should just allow us to avatarfag again and wallow in our own shit considering the threads off the front page in the first 20 minutes.

4chan was the breeding ground that fostered the growth of the normalfags. By some standard, we're all normalfags.

I dont reallt see much of a leak from this thread into other threads. If anything its the large amount of generals and the people posting "template thread" in every interesting thread.

Thats what you get when you live on the border of desert and forest and it gets around 100-110 on thr hottest days. The last forest fire almost set a building on fire.

Alot of us are neets, and thats not really normalfag teir.

How are we killing the board when we ARE the board?

Mark's a fag. 4AM is harmless & lets us get our shitposting out of our system. It's important to have somewhere to vent.

Be sure to grow cilantro. It gets rid of heavy metals if you eat too much fish. Main reason why nobody in Japan has mercury poisoning despite eating the most fish on the planet. They add it to all their foods.

I had beans that went bad. I don't know how but they did. Boiled that shit for 4 hours & threw it away.

So all liberals then? I've never met a liberal that didn't act like a cult member.

It's been on my to do list. If it takes the edge off then fine. I just don't want to get addicted to it. I have shit I need to do.

That explains cilantro and japan.

I'm gonna look into adopting a pet; seems like birds aren't really taken in at my local shelter, but they got lods of cats.

Thanks for the letting me shoot the shit; gonna sleep. Take care, and talk to you gays later.

birds are not that important

hey do you know of any good ASMR tracks to listen to? must be a female, and I would prefer tracks that use those three-dimensional microphones.

i liked all of da asmr tracks tbh monica

Why, is it really hard to find Cilantro in Japan? I actually have a seedbox coming in the mail to grow Broccoli Sprouts & alphalpha sprouts because they contain a huge amount of sulforaphane. Eating those basically flushes out a shit ton of toxins from the body, so that might be something to look into. Most smokers swear by it.

Dogs are man's best friend, not cats. Toxoplasmosis scares the shit out of me, so I stay away from cats all together.

Birds are cool with me. Ravens are the best pets. Smart as a whip.

nah, got into binaural beats though. They help me sleep.

ye ye birds are very important

fuck you birds are more important than you

don't speak to me, you knave.

yeah it was pretty good.

post binaural beats please

a nigga normally listen to sumn like dis when i b sleep

No, i was just wondering why japan has such a hardon for cilantro. And now i know why.

The only tingles i get are when i listen to final boss music or credits music. Or any vidya music that has a really good moment attached to it. I dont feel anything from any ASMR videos. Its just a meme.

No siree, not gonna happen. We need to deal with the 4AM menace.

Cats are fucking awesome. I find it impossible to be depressed while in the same room with my kittens. I disagree with Ritsu tho, if you wamt to have a good relationship with them you gotta give them LOTS of time and attention. You can just give them food and change their litter every X days and they will be fine, but then don't be surprised they completely ignore or even hate you.

Im too paranoid about toxoplasmosa. Im not gonna go near cats anymore.

dis tbh i hat a mo fuckn name fag nigga tbh dey gotsta go monica fo'real i b sik dem nigguhs comin up in dis bitch talkin all sorsa mess bout dey wai fu n all dat shit lik nigga u dunno karate but i will give u dem hands monica fo'real man specially dat man dmx gotta go tho forea'ly mayne i prolly hat dat nigga mo den da nazis monica real talk

that's some straight up 21st dimension shit or what?

I feel sorry for you.

chorus monica wut? iz jus sum chill ass shit 2 get u in da mood to make restins

Night anons.

Yeah that makes sense. It sucks, but you HAVE to eat it if you're big into fish. The tails & fins of fish are the tastiest when deep fried, but they also contain the most mercury. eating cilantro makes heavy metals water soluble so you just see them out of your body when you eat it. Really important thing to add to your diet if you can.

the 4AM menace.

Wha, what? Oh god, am I part of the problem?

You should be. Literally turns you into a gay liberal.

In theory yes, but having one in a home is bad. I'm cool with cats living outside though. All the benefits, none of the negatives.

sounds like some oohs and aahs from the intergalactic Venusian fleet or some shit. Yeah, it's pretty calming tho tbh.

Some act that way because they think they are helping people
SOME

Homosexuallity is not 10%, it's 2%

Wew. First of all, one third of humanity has toxoplasmosis already and they are just fine. If you are an AIDS-ridden fag then it's different, but if that is the case fam, toxoplasmosis is the least of your problems. Second, the cats ONLY transmit the disease for TWO WEEKS after being infected. If you go to a shelter, the youngest cat they will give you has two months. If it is a breeded cat, he probably will never catch the sickness, if his mom is a feral, then he had it since he was born and can't fucking transmit it anymore. Don't fall for the lies of the kike, cats are perfectly safe.

This is my post. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my post is useless. Without my post, I am useless. I must type my post true. I must shitpost harder than the faggot who is trying to derail my thread. I must shitpost him into oblivion before he derails my thread. I will. My post and I know that what counts in war is not the shitposts we make, the noise of our autistic screeching, or the smoke of our dude weed lmao. We know that it is the internet arguments that are successfully won that count. We will hit. My post is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its ID and its dubs. I will keep my pasta clean and ready in a .txt file, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. Before God I swear this creed. My post and I are the defenders of my board. We are the masters of the normalfags. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is 8ch's and there is no enemy.

I beleive in you user

Sheev.

dayuum monica das sum modded ass redoran shit monica dat shit flyer than a mug monica where u coppin dem

Hey DMX when did you get here

W-Where did everyone go? I wanted to talk about cats.

i ain't no darkmanx i'ma nonamus

Oh

Is it me or it's hard to post if you have a quoted number in the URL link?
It's been some months now but i checked in another computer and it's the say
Also where's the flags/name field?