Dwarf Fortress

Motherfucking slavery is coming to DF.

Are you ready to build your own pyramid with your own slaves? Or ride a motherfucking bear into the fight? Or make a harem cave with your pet kobolds? If so, just wait a couple of years.

Current versions.
bay12games.com/dwarves/df_43_05_win.zip
bay12games.com/dwarves/df_43_05_linux.tar.bz2
Therapist for win.
u.nya.is/otymei.rar

Other urls found in this thread:

bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=162453.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a similar facial build as that gnome

Scourge of the Slave lords in DF

Oh yes.

Where did this happen in history? What are you (((implying))) OP?

ATTENTION POKEMON DWARF FORTRESS

bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=162453.0

Yeah that's cool but maybe add something interesting like:

he's been working on expeditions though

I foresee a great triggering in the near future.

I still don't care until you can rape things in DF

That's cool. UI revamp next update, right?

Uhoh youre gonna call the UIIDF

When will rape be added to dwarf fortress? I very specifically remembere troll breeding pits being a powergoal in the past, and people who are imprisoned are thrown into the troll pits..

Hopefully I can assign them to a screw pump so I can make elves power my mist generators. Even better if they can generate power like a windmill or water wheel.

And finally a reason to tame animals. Goblins come to ambush, open the trap doors, suddenly they're covered in war bears while my horse-mounted mongol dorfs pepper them with crossbows.

Elves cannot generate power

Can we play it for more than a couple hours before a fort dies of FPS death yet?

how would you go about having mind-flayer slaves?
would you know how to go about making a helmet that makes you immune to their mind-stuff?

i once had an idea to turn elves into a building material
then I could put elves in little buildings made of it where i dont remember what would happen there

That's a halfling.

Halflings (in D&D and LOTR) do not have facial hair.

Honestly, any loli dwarfs exist? also dwarf women are so ugly, id rather play as a elf than a fucking dwarf.

Human > Elfs > Orges > Dwarfs

Interestingly- in D&D, that is the case when you go to their thrall trading posts/minor settlements, you need an anti-psion Helm to prevent their probing, because they automatically do it that way.

But to enslave Illithid? Massive physical abuse usually, they're really fucking weak, and it's a thing of theirs due to how they're bred and born, they're literally made from worms that burrow into a person's brain to parasitize and change an entire nerverous system and genome structure into Illithid, but the trauma remains, so they feel nothing but a chaotic maelstrom of negative emotions and perpetual pain that only their abilities can quell when honed, so the Elder Brain and the use of little soothing stones keep them in check.

On that note, despite the notoriety of grey matter in their diet, they still need food like the humanoids they once were, but due to the damage of cerebropmorphis's reconstruction of their host body, they pretty much can only eat crudely made sword and sorcery versions of food pastes.

Illithid, are a shockingly fucked up "species". It's a special kind of evil when the national sport is literally psychically transmitting every echelon of pain a person feels to your peers as you slowly grind away his skull matter to feast on his brain in various ways, stimulating his thoughts as they are erased like formatting a harddrive over a course of many hours as the crowd looks on psionically cheering in thought.

Which is why I want him to add hamster wheels or those huge humanoid-powered shaft things you see in fiction a lot. I can't even think of what you'd call them. It's like a vertical wooden shaft that has spokes in it so work animals or slaves can push it in a circular fashion to power it. I want that but with elves.

Yeah, he was working on that.
Supposedly it happens now. It just really slow and even 10 years is nothing to world history.

Yes they can. The power of Lewd.

Mindflayers are precisely why you don't go into the underdark without a psion killer in tow.
Aboleths are another good reason.

pics or it didn't happen

More lewd elves

Is this compatible with ROTMK?

Ah, there's the Ice Atronach bethesda ripped off.

So technically only one dwarf can control them all?
Merger with Kobolts to become God-Emperor when?

slave elf girls
dam I really need to learn base game DF

You have at least a year before next release and more than that for bugfixes to make it playable.

Honk