Mabinogi Online: Race War

last thread is on page 14
We're exterminating elves.
What: Mabinogi Online is a pretty fucking old game, but its still around. Lets shitpost on it.

We have a guild, named Redchanit. Join us on Alexina, by warping to our guild stone in Taillteann, Western Area.

New Players
Do not skip the tutorial! You get a good pet out of it!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
thereflextions.com/uotiara
mabimods.net/index.php
github.com/cursey/kanan,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elves are for licking, not kicking.

Shill it to me more. What can you do in it?

1) you can make fun of elves until they challenge you to a duel where you humiliate them even though they are more autistic than you are because balance stat is a bitch
2) you can get fucked over and over by knockback because multiple enemies a bitch
3) this game is p2w as fuck
4) it has qt giants
5) everyone else is playing it.
check the previous thread archive .is/XJQl2

20 MEMBERS AND COUNTING REDCHANIT STRONK
Here's an update on the current ongoing events make sure to stay logged in even if you're not playing to receive these rewards, you get them by just staying logged in for enough time and pressing a button it's that simple goys
1 Hour: Red Upgrade Stone and Blue Upgrade
2 Hours: Double Combat Skill EXP Potion (2 Hours)
3 Hours: Tendering Potion SS
4 Hours: 5x Golden Fruit of EXP (500%)
5 Hours: Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Hour)
6 Hours: Direct Dye Ampoule and Direct Metal Dye Ampoule
7 Hours: Skill Training Seal (25)
8 Hours: Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Hour, expires after 7 days)
9 Hours: Rebirth Potion (expires after 7 days) and Pan Gold Box
10 Hours: Fine Reforging Tool
11 Hours, and every hour after: Adventurer Seal
this event will go on until July 5th

The second event is a really good title given out by completing the Memento Storyline
Once you hit total level 500 you'll get the quest to start the Memento story
You are only eligible to start the quest if your total level is 500 I would recommend you be a little higher level than that in order to do it, the title will only be obtainable until the 28th it is permanent forever after you get it
Title gives the following stats:
+7 Max Attack
+6 Min Attack
+5 Magic Attack
+4 Critical
+3 Music Buff Skill

Sidhe Finnachaid dungeon
Complete the dungeon every day to receive a free 5 AP potion each day you complete it this will go on until July 12th

Helpful mod that lets you do things like:
-Paladin/Dark Knight/Falcon/Savage Beast Cutscene Removal
-Boss Cutscene Removals
-Remove Waterfall Drop Cutscene
-Remove Artifact Discovery Cutscenes
-Fogless Dungeon Minimaps
-Mimic Patch
-Forced Simplified Blacksmith/Tailoring Finish Minigames
-Unfiltered Words In Chat
-Huge Keys
-Removed Obstructions
-Removed Drop Animation For Items
-Reduced Lag For Character Window and Chat Log
Download: thereflextions.com/uotiara
For other mods and shit: mabimods.net/index.php

There's plenty you can do, the game doesn't hold your hand you can kind of just play casually there's stuff like cooking, tailoring, blacksmithing, fishing. There's no classes in the game there are just sets of skills, you can be a Gunner Mage Elf or a Combat Archer Human or an Alchemist Fighter Giant, the races aren't limited in what they can do genders either with the exception of Giants who can't into Archery, they just throw steel beams or you could become a jew and just do commerce which is just trading between towns while you defend from bandits taking your precious gold. Like user said it's P2W as fuck but you can buy most stuff off other players.

Can i play as a kemono friend?

no, you're getting thrown in along with the elves

what the hell does that program do?

user you could at least go in more detail

he basically says what it does in the post. It's a mod that does some stuff that reduces lag (by replacing mabi's godawful text, etc), speeds things up (cutscene skip), and provides a few minor cheatlike functions (mimic detector, etc). The creator, and everyone at mabimods are just as much of kikes as nexon is though, which is why their shitty site is loaded with ads and viruses.

Someone made an open source mod pack at github.com/cursey/kanan, and the kikes at mabimods banned it from their forums because they are greedy kikes starved for attention and ad money.

Also fair warning that you'll need to update that shit every patch by more-or-less reinstalling the entire game or else the anti-cheat will boot you. In terms of getting banned, using unfiltered chat is the only thing i've seen people get banned for (aside from pakelol), because a lot of mabi's playerbase is petty and there are a ton of primadonna's that will aim to get people banned if they get on their wrong side.

Helpful mod that lets you do things like:

-Paladin/Dark Knight/Falcon/Savage Beast Cutscene Removal

-Boss Cutscene Removals

-Remove Waterfall Drop Cutscene

-Remove Artifact Discovery Cutscenes

-Fogless Dungeon Minimaps

-Mimic Patch

-Forced Simplified Blacksmith/Tailoring Finish Minigames

-Unfiltered Words In Chat

-Huge Keys

-Removed Obstructions

-Removed Drop Animation For Items

-Reduced Lag For Character Window and Chat Log
It shows you right on the installer what it does. And lets you select which mods you want to install or not.

How can it fuck you over I'm not sure what you mean when it lets you remove all the mods but if the installer isn't self-explanatory enough already here you go. If you mean getting banned, don't go around telling every roleplaying faggot on the server you're using mods and you won't get banned.

nigga I'm not an idiot, I was referring to how the installer explains nothing to what mods are up to date and safe. The "typical" settings include a mod that they know doesn't get past the shield and hasn't for months now.

I'm too tired for this but I can't sleep either fuck.

You could have fooled me user I legitimately cannot tell if you're being a double nigger on purpose, since I have uninstalled and reinstalled these mods MULTIPLE TIMES in the last few days specially since the update just came out and I was literally just on so I have no idea what you mean. Even when I installed it with default settings before Memento came out it worked just fine and I'm running this on a piece of shit machine now if you're running some other OS that isn't windows I can't help much there I'm not a Holla Forums guy. I'm just trying to give useful tools that some anons can use like disabling the curse filter. Anyway I'll check the thread again tomorrow.

when I press typical settings I didn't get the install with mabi/data patcher like you did, I got an install with Abyss Patcher.
Abyss Patcher doesn't work by itself (i'd say at all but I haven't tested it).
I looked at the chatbox on the website and they say Abyss Patcher hasn't worked for like 8 months. The abyss mod works without the patcher so it's probably why you haven't gotten any ill effects, it just seems to be the special patcher that doesn't get past NGE.
I'd test more with it but I don't want to get ding dong bannu for tripping the alarm too often.
This is assuming your install is with Mabi/Data patcher which it seems from your screenshots.

Feels good. Also, I don't remember the tutorial being this bloody long.

I just joined in. Just joined the alexinia(?) server as a giant named Sanusanu
I had always thought that was some sort of fan-made thing.

Before my account got NEXONED I was training to be a magical hobo, which involved collecting instruments and playing music until said music became magical. In my opinion I feel like that's the true goal of Mabinogi; become the most succesful hobo you can through various means.
Or become a wageslave, if that's your thing

I'll add you user and hopefully once our guild leader logs in we can upgrade the guild past the cap and get some more of you guys in here. Last night we ran Peaca dungeon as a guild with the good ol' drop 1gold on the altar routine and got our shit kicked in.

Well like I just posted my character standing in the middle of Tara and it's clearly modded. If the link with the download after I posted caps of me going through the download process myself doesn't show that it's working I don't know what will, again I'm not Holla Forums savvy I've used these mods for years since I've played the game on and off and they currently are working from what I can see if you download the Unofficial Tiara Online version once again like I showed in the screenshot, the font I recommend is the unofficial tiara one if you don't feel like messing with anything then don't, it's just a tool that's there incase you might need it as it does some quality of life changes to the game i.e. censor removal, increase vertical flight speed of flying pets/remove the landing restriction or remove the screen shaking from things like fireball spam which I know the blur and screenshake hurts my eyes sometimes.
The only time I got banned for something on this game after the years of playing it was because I sent in a ticket to Nexon and it wasn't even for modding it was because most of my pets had vulgar names like horsevagina and niggerseal or something.

The Wheel of Feel

You're still there because they're too weak to force you back now, not to mention all the gods have either been killed or locked away except for the one that may or may not be stuck inside of a girl in a coma.

If the writers would ever stop leaving potential stories at dead ends, something would probably come of that.

They'd need to find a director that knows what he's doing and stick to that guy instead of constantly changing everyone.

Shakespeare was a mistake.
God Tarlach is fucking dead.

I'm the stronkest!

I'm assuming you mean the character from the first statement.
At least he manned up and apologized for his fuck ups before he went. Apologizing buys a lot more than it should from me, and it's not like he spent the entire game shitting everything up and being an aggressive retard like someone else. Still, feels bad man.
Shame he got dragged into his retarded friends plan without being made aware that the gods weren't even there anymore and it would lead to just fucking things up even worse by creating a "free empty god space" where the apostles and shit came into the picture.

This game sure does force you to have to hurt a lot of cute monster girl waifus. I'd rather befriend more of them.
On a related note, Which girl was your favorite of the 3 for the Rush of Love chapter?
and which girl did you keep around?
Mina stuck around for me, I spared Ysolte of Keanes company, I think she's better off not making the mistake her friend did. Somehow I don't see a mediocre martial artist autist and a flighty 15 year old who probably just ended her only friendship doing very well for themselves in Erinn, though that's just my headcanon.

Also discuss your favorite Mabi girls.

Ysolte best of the 3
Ysolte stayed for me
There's barely any cute monster girls to hurt before around endgame.

Your autistic officer reporting in, we have managed to upgrade the guild now so you guys can apply, the guild stone is in West Taillteann or just add Molascow and I can recruit you that way I know there was one or two of you that couldn't join before.

Or they could open up the friends list and use the guild list tab to search for the guild name and apply that way.

Has anyone seen this man? Please someone if you see him report him to the authorities ASAP.

Handsome mother fucker.

I'mma just chill here

Don't they have timed saves for disconnects now?

I'll agree that she's definitely better than Cecilia.

Is also a good girl. In fact, the amount of shit girls can probably be counted on two hands or less.

Anyone else found it odd how they drowned Voight The courcle artifact appraisal guy to refresh your memory, but at least he's not: and Ruarty Stu in girls?

Have you harassed any Elves today?

No, too busy making sweet sweet ducats.

Who is this qt and is it the same character as this?

That's Fleta, an old lady Milletian that got bored with getting old so she rebirthed into a loli.

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

My name is Haikoum on mabinogi. Invite me to the guild. I am a house elf

The comfiest

Separate servers is suffering.

Separate servers is such a stupid concept.
I don't get why you can't just transport characters

Even MapleStory lets you do that shit, jesus.

Character name conflicts I assume.