What game plays like this picture the best?

what game plays like this picture the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

metalslug.wikia.com/wiki/Slug_Mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one where you kill yourself.
>>>/cuckchan/

Metal Slug

halo 1-3

This

Yeah, you should start right now.

Gunstar Heroes
Dodonpachi
Shadow the Hedgehog
Contra

Agreed. I couldn't think of anything else that plays like an over-the-top action scene from Lupin.

Just Cause 2 multuplayer.

If you mean more "what game plays like a lupin III episode" then maybe some more elaborate loud payday 2 heists.

Glad you guys agree with me.
Even the music sounds like something from Lupin III

Battlefield series

Well, you're in a boat instead of a car but yeah. Then in 3 it's the same thing but in reverse.

For a moment I thought Lupin and Jigen were being chased by Spike and his Swordfish and I thought this was a fucking cool crossover idea.

Boogie Wings

Cowboy bebop copies a lot from lupin, more or less from Jigen the most

Wildlands?

Huh. Good to know.

For the plane, Crimson Skies

What derogatory term for homosexual describes OP the best?

26dc4d

This man here understands.

Renegade Ops?
Is The Woman Called Fujiko Mine any good?

GTA V Online

I guess, it's very artsy, and takes the more serious tone of the first lupin series, so if you liked that one then by all means watch it.

Planetside 2, perhaps.

Pretty much.

This one.
But guess what happened once EA got it's hands on it

It turned into the most blatant Pay 2 Win bullshit game.

Pursuit Force maybe, it's all jumping on cars n shieet.

metalslug.wikia.com/wiki/Slug_Mobile

I think it the servers aren't up anymore.

Goddamnit, I used Ctrl+f

Halo
Bad Company 2

Cliff Hanger

You need something that is cartoony but with some seriousness to it. If original TF2 was a single player/co-op game I think it would fit.

Down since July 14, 2015. Some Portuguese group is trying to revive it, reviveheroes.com. The English there is pretty weak since they don't natively speak it but they're making progress.

y'all retarded

Probably this.

I thought that was this game.

This shit is below mall ninja tier, it's Ork tier and it triggers me to no end. Is this a LOL thread, or what? Because you sure made me fucking cringe with your faggot anime.

that actually seems bretty cool too, I'll check it out

By the thumbnail I thought it would be that fucking train mission in SA

I was talking specifically about the first game. I think it was the last mission or maybe second to last.

Are there any good Lupin games?
Genre doesn't matter

Cliff Hanger. The game makes an appearance in The Goonies.

It'd actually be an okay choice for taking down what seems to be a slow-moving aircraft, as long as you have something to prop it up on in the car.

It's "materiel", user. Just chiming in before /k/ shows up to derail the thread.

Using an anti-materiel rifle on a flimsy little crop duster like that is not a bad choice. A 12.7mm round is definitely sufficient for the job of penetrating its fuselage.

And, like this guy said, it's not to be used for armor but for softer targets like radio equipment, cars, and personnel.

It's even bigger caliber, as it looks like PTRS-41 using 14.5×114mm (.57 Cal) ammo.
The rifle is still in use in ukraine.

Is Lupin the anime that the gif of the girl in the bikini turning onto her side as her boobs fall into place is from?

Oh fuck you're right, sorry about that.

That's the Mazinkaiser ova.

Lupin has some good lewds but not that one.

Doesn't Lupin have a few games? Are any of them any good?

Oh fuck I've spent ages looking for this and I finally found it.
Thank you, best and most based user.

is it any good?

This dude knows what's up. That sums up the GTA:Online experience perfectly, especially with the update that just dropped.

No, it got shut down.

It's decent, better than Toei's adaptions.

Lupin III really has a lot of great reaction images. Shame I never saved more than 5% of them.

Torrent the second season, it's good for that.

I've watched every episode up to Pink jacket season. Which is a trip. I'm saving myself for Lupin VS Detective Conan.

Just Caust 2 multiplayer fits, sans the hueg Anti-Materiel Rifle

So that's where the reference came from.

Fujiko is always a good fap bait or not

Why is this allowed?

A lot of sandbox games played like this before they went to shit. Saints Row and GTA specifically. Driving down the streets or even across a field, dodging cars coming at you, dodging chopper fire, dodging police and gun fire, avoiding checkpoints and all that shit. In Saints Row 1/2 you can even have a crew that fires back for you and they actually do a half decent job of defending your car.

The new EDF kind of feels this way, except replace the plane with a giant robot that shoots lasers and the car with an APC. You have to either play as an Air Raider or have an Air Raider on your team if you want that to happen too.

Well, the car I posted is literally the same car they're using.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 on a "Fun" server

Or BF4 Sabotage with people who aren't try hards.

If you like super robots, sure. It's better having previously experienced Mazinger

who cares

It does have the occasional good still
Yes I know vlc is shit but for a show as old as this this you're not going to see much of a difference.

Just Cause 2?
Haven't played 3.

Though I do love the "and shit escalates" style of games. Sort of like Platinum stuff, but where you aren't as powerful.

The closest thing to a Lupin III game is either Sly Cooper or Uncharted 2.

i only liked the later lupin movies

This probably makes me a bad person but I don't really care for that movie. The animation is gorgeous, but it just doesn't feel like Lupin. All the characters feel bland and softened.

overcooked. but with kitchens instead of guns

I don't think that bikini is even legal

pretty much this

It's pretty shit, but the Starsky and Hutch game for the PS2 is conceptually close. One player drives, and the other uses a guncon. I wish the concept had been refined and expanded upon in some other game, because it could easily lead to some excellent couch co-op.

i dont think her tits are big enough for that to matter