PRIORITY TARGET:
OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ezxoe
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/PIjYp
twitter.com/HappyHarryToons/status/853730921266257920
archive.is/68P5Q
archive.fo/4Hf3U
twitter.com/mombot/status/876268651011125249
archive.is/Zi0D0
archive.is/OUvx1
archive.is/FNavb
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/876253722225061888
archive.is/HZyoX
archive.fo/k6eT2
archive.is/tdHqF
archive.is/ZQVQw
exhentai.org/g/977405/c52ac4b994/
twitter.com/NowIsNotGood/status/875098443391356929
twitter.com/NoraReed/status/876308596044070912
archive.is/b11Tx
archive.is/7i66o
archive.is/F2JU1
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/876427821920518150
archive.is/VnXKT
archive.is/wMv23
archive.is/SiOzi
archive.is/OmZm0
archive.is/aQzhb
archive.is/9rEfW
archive.is/7MP0P
archive.fo/Nl2lL
archive.is/yVsd6
archive.is/IEYfb
archive.is/TLZmg
archive.is/KGLkn
twitter.com/ramunepod/status/873900037780119552
archive.fo/8tCiE
anomalousgames.tumblr.com
9xbuddy.com/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/TheAmazingAtheist#Misc._facts_about_TJ
archive.is/xi8hC
youtube.com/watch?v=seP3xH3ioBQ
archive.is/zEqa2
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No blogposting or lewds.

You forgot to announce the new bread in the previous bread, baker

It's OK to blogpost and post and many leads as you want
In exchange for a ban

archive of previous bread
archive.is/Ezxoe

New bread at 703, Holla Forums is almost as bad as venezuela.

By the way, did you guys know that there is a Trump mask in Payday 2? Not saying that you should buy the game or anything. I just found it cool that they added it instead of hating him. You know, Ubisoft and other places consider pro trump racist and bad by default. Some guy even had this trump avatar banned.

Geez, next we won't be allowed to post pics of vivian either.

If you can't figure out what this means, no bread for you.

New Dubs
New Dubs
New Dubs

New Dubs
New Dubs
New Dubs

Yea they added like 3-4 of the previous presidents masks IIRC.

Don't they just do a mask for every president?

Remember to bring about the attention of Treehouse, NISA and other "localizers" out to the developers and publishers. Spread among others about the butchering of Japanese games and the SJWeeb clique doing what they want instead of doing proper translation work. Remind companies the success of Persona 5 despite SJWeeb outcry and tell them how you love the original and don't wish to have it changed in the localization. Don't forget to do a dig on SJWeebs.

Well… no, they had 4 president masks in Payday 1, which I assume was a reference to some movie or some shit like that but they don't make a mask for every president.

Not first for benis, therefor sage.

Not every president, just the biggest "founder" presidents and the more notable modern presidents.

going to email this and tell them

700-710 is within spec. Spaz.

You're not the boss of me!

They had their own "seed" civilizations spreading culture, champ. Civilization arose independently at least 6 times.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

So NISA thinks 慈悲無き戦慄の咢 means shivering vase

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Tell them 1776 will commence again if they try to ruin our weeb games

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

Since the mole got the packed through the door, at which specific time can we expect it to happened? Did jason noticed? How is kuchera going to feel about it?

I don't get it, why are you posting this?
How is this news?

Context?

Maybe in commiefornia…

What I find particularly fascinating about the Mesoamerican civilizations in particular was how their development differed from the rest of the world

In the old world, civilization required agriculture, which required a fresh water river. River -> Agriculture -> "We no longer have to hunt and gather so lets all just stop fucking moving and build houses and shit" -> Civilization.

With Mesoamerica it was more like "Holy shit Mexico is hot but look there's a massive valley on a plateau" -> "Wow its nice and temperate over here with trees and shit lets settle down and build houses because fuck going back to that desert!" -> Civilization

Native Americans never developed civilization outside of nomadic tribes because the geography of the North American continent is shit for agriculture. Agriculture never developed in North America. The only major fresh water rivers in America are the Colorado River /Rio Grande which run through fucking desert, dry shrublands, and a massive canyon. Or the Mississippi River, which runs through thick forest.

The old world in a sense gut lucky for having rivers running through fairly stable flat fertile land ready for growing crop.

I want to say something about this, but all I can really say is that these people will learn nothing unless they choose to finally face conflict rather than run from it. No one is prepared for child care, yet millions of people somehow do it successfully despite the conditions of their lives.

Reminder that Kizuna is a good girl.

but she's not a girl, she's an ai

Drawings can be girls too

And they say that millennial's are the ones who run away from the first sign of hardship.

don't fear it, hold still.

We need to refocus gamergate on obeying Ai-chan as well as encouraging more art of Vivian and white Korra deepening their friendship.

AIs are almost always girls. Cute girls.

Wish us luck boys

The north part of mexico had the barbarians indians and the center/south got the civilised indians

This isn't a feels thread user!

We need a huge push back.

why is gilda staring at her tits

So she doesn't have to stare at her enormous bush.

At least we can pirate it to look for the bullshit they're going to put in it.

Again, it wasn't because of agriculture though. Its simply because a group of Native Americans gathered in the center of the Valley of Mexico where the weather was a lot more temperate do to its elevation above sea level. They built houses and shit simply because they never wanted to leave, they were in the middle of a valley full of fruit, they had little reason to go back to hunter-gathering. That's the point I'm trying to make, it makes them very unique

This came with downsides, however, because although Mesoamerica was able to breed powerful civilizations, their agriculture was very limited. Which made them VERY susceptible to famine compared to old world civilizations.

South America also had civilization, but this was actually attributed to them learning agriculture.

Speaking about Northern Native Americans, I've always wanted a game with mound builders in it.
Not as a key part of the game, more like an easter-egg city somewhere in an open world game.

I already have some ideas

And of course, I'll go full autist. You know that I post Gilda quite a lot for fun. Now imagine what could I do if I get mad and serious.

Sorry if this sound cringey.

They do know that most children are never adopted? Most have a horrible childhood, bouncing from home to home. If you can't have a fucking kid, then don't act like a nigger and wrap it up. Fucking dumb asses like this piss me off

There was a home close to me where a Christian family helped with adopted children. Those kids were fucked and most are fucked up adults now from the few I seen around town.

Use that rage to keep you working

Guys, any raids planned right now?

Only on your ass, user. Only on your ass.

Okay who are the three people in the back between bloodborn guy and asscreed guy?

Only for your boypussy with my
THICK
WHITE
LOAD

Lel, you guys know how lefties always say that true muslims are against terrorism and that terrorists are "not real muslims"?
archive.is/PIjYp
In cologne some muslims organized a "muslims against terrorism"protest and instead of their 10k they only got a few hundred people. They don't give a exact number, but I doubt it was more than 200. And half of those weren't even muslims, they were white people supporting those 10k muslims who hate terrorism. I attached a shitty translation.

Point is, whenever you talk to lefties and they bring up this bullshit that real muslims are against terrorism you can link them to that article. They had the chance to prove that they are against it, but they didn't. And keep in mind that cologne is a big city full of muslims.

It's good you're starting somewhere as adivesed in
We need to have a compilation of of "localizations" where we have the localizations compared to the original Japanese and spread it among both gamers and the devs. Let them know that we won't stand for censorship and politics of the clique hamfisted the games.

It would be kind of funny if someone made a site with the aethestics of the game pointing out all minor flaws, ala krammer. Then you could watch as it gets promptly ignored by all the outlets pushing persona 5 nontroversy.

Those muslims didnt go out because they are scared of the islamaphobic population :^) I can guarantee you will get a similar response from lefties

That room for extra +- is in case bakers are uploading multiple pics in the op, or there is a tech delay. If there is a problem, an emergency baker can tag in after 710. You don't want it to be overly tight like your boipussy, otherwise the benis can't get in or can become underbaked. 700-710 is fine. Spaz.

Pic related, from AI herself. But she is a smart girl.

How do you go about calling in an Exterminatus? Asking for a friend.

Jesus christ Alex, what are you doing, you are not Ai chan.

parent:
society:
Please be fake.

People who genuinely believe this have never read the Quran. Even "moderate" Muslims will tell you it says some really fucked up shit because of the context of the times.

I do believe Moderate Muslims exist HOWEVER, saying moderate Muslims exist is NOT the same as saying Islam is a Moderate religion. Its absolutely NOT by any means a moderate religion. And the moderate Muslims that do exist are most likely apathetic at best towards extremism

Pic related, a post I made on >>>/islam/ The BO immediately locked me and redirected me to a dead board. Its a real shame but I genuinely believe the majority of Muslims are against reform despite the fact that the Quran itself can easily be interpreted to create extremism and violence. They just don't fucking care

Good morning, faggots.

TICKING TIME BOMB!

He really needs to do some VA work in vidya.

Jesus christ

There's the Ahmadiyya sect of Islam that's anti-Jihad, anti-forced converstion, but they're one of the smallest sects and are quadruple heresy to openly support it. It's legal to murder them in middle-eastern nations and even in Europe do Ahmadis have to fear getting murderized.

I don't really like Takahashi, but his finisher is the shit. That thing he does with his tongue is also gay as fuck.

Good observation. I can see why Oceania and Africa got a raw deal, because one is a million islands of jungle and one huge desert, and the other is half desert and half jungle. What about Europe tho? It's because it's fairly mountainous and has colder climates?

twitter.com/HappyHarryToons/status/853730921266257920

Would look like this.

>you will get a similar response from lefties
You say that, but /r/de/ (a VERY left leaning german subreddit) is shitting on muslims right now. There are 120.000 muslims in cologne and they couldn't even get 1% of that to visit that march. Even when Erdogan was a total dick back then 20k muslims decided to march. There are more germans visiting those marches, trying to help "moderate muslims" instead of actual muslims.

Well I guess you'll need to know someone in the imperial guard with access to spaceships equipped with one of the following doomsday weapons;
-Fuck everything over with genetic virus
-Fuck everything over by igniting the atmosphere
-Fuck everything over with old fashioned nuclear detonations
-Fuck everything over by disrupting continental plates and watch as the continents get swallowed by the crust
-You know what? Fuck the whole planet, don't even leave asteroids behind.

That would be pretty cool. You know, the other day I heard that there was an ancient civilization like the aztecs or something in america where mississippi is today.

Deep Freeze.

Not true leftists just like hostile muzzies are not true muslims.

Harry is awesome.

I only have this in my NISA fuckups folder. It's still bad.

Why the fuck is Hillary and Merkel an option there? Non German lefties just see a female president and automatically assume that she is a decent person. Merkel is total trash and people only ever vote her party because they are afraid of change. Merkel literally does nothing. Every time there is a big decision to make she lets the other guys handle it. Afk goverment, may as well not exist at all.

I have dinner once a week with a big iranian family that are moderates who fled iran during the revolution. When I asked what they think of the guys who took over one of them said "I remember those assholes. They were petty thugs, and when the revolution came they became its biggest supporters. They would go around and harrass people for not being muslim enough when a month prior they were harrassing women and drinking heavily."

See, when we're talking about Europe we're actually talking about the second wave of civilization that came out of the old world. Rome was able to form because by that point in history trade routes were already established from Greece to Egypt, they Sumerian Empire.etc

But apart from the Mediterranean civilizations like the Greco-Romans, Europe was a bunch of fucking tribes, from the Germanic tribes, to the Visigoths, the Vikins.etc it was mainly tribal until people began forming fortifications (castles and sheit) following the collapse of the Western Roman Empire

It baffles me the fact that NISA fucked up something as basic as AYAYAYA.

My choice: make a orbital shell with orbital laser canons that target a random human every minute until the human population is reduced to under 100 000 ajd maintains it as such, and actively targets any attempts to harm the shell and destroy them.

They think 2hu is mexican.

First one is Joel from TLOU, no idea who the other two are.

Go fuck yourself, you faggot.

People breed far faster than 1 birth per minute man.

Out of curiosity, did they have a thread about Corbyn's housing requisition demand? If so, what did they think?

But is there a geographic factor to suggest why they didn't develop an independent civilization, before that second wave?

You think the imperium has time to wait for that process to end before it moves on after it has been disignated for an exterminatus? Besides, it leaves the chance for the tide to turn and the planet liberated so it wouldn't be an exterminatus anymore, not to mention the chance for heretics to dig in and build bunkers.
No sorry friend, it has to quickly sterilize the planet to not even let a single spec of heretic or xeno dna survive.

You must be new to the whole "exterminatus" thing.

>Only Paige can do it, and hers was covered in semen.

(WITNESSED)
The push back is necessary. We need to contact the publishers and devs about the localizers.

They even do that again in one of the webms where Aya says "Whoa" instead of Ayaya. It's kind of criminal how NISA is even allowed to touch 2hu considering the lack of exposure in the west save for Reimu's cameo in one of the PS2 games.
I think there's another angle to look at it. People know the bullshit of Fire Emblem Fates, but I think there needs to be a bit of emphasis that the original author's work is being shitcanned & modified because the people interpreting it think they're better than the writer. They're not only fucking over the original author's work but also the people who worked on making the game such as animators, programmers, etc.

Not in the west, and if it hits the food productions in india or africa, they have bigger things to worry about than lasers.

Lasers do not consider location or side casualties. So if it hits a plate fracture point or a power plant or a whole tower to kill one person so be it.

The emperor is pleased with your double dubs loyal citizen of the imperium.

That's really common amongst these SJWeeb localizers. They think they are better so they destroy the story and characterization the the devs were trying to tell with their new horseshit. I agree, it's a major disrespect to everyone that worked on the game.

Probably.

Is it just me or are we getting a suspicious amounts of repeating digits in this thread, a storm is brewing, a warpstorm.

We must be doing something right.

checked

That's the thing. It's one thing they're already bastardizing a character because "My way of thinking is better" or they didn't like how the writer wrote them, but it's another they've gone beyond 'Oh so funny ironic' dialogue and are actively taking away bits & pieces like the swimsuits, the CGs, the extras. Anyone that thinks removing those is something "Only lonely nerds get upset about" have not considered the authoritarian mindset where content is being policed & are fucked in the head.
Like I said, it's an absolute disaster they're handling the 2hu games because not only did they go "Spicing up meals" but they're shitting on the fans who've been consuming the 2hu games before the fangames even arrived on consoles. They're fucking with a fanbase who will declare you to be a secondary faster than you could say "Fuck you Baltimore" if you don't bother to at least try the games.

Alright, let's check em

These "Localizers" are worse than secondaries.

Those mexi2hus are cute. They still have to go back to gensokyo though.
Also Sakuya is still a maid, instead of a latinx rocket scientist. That is rayciss.

We need to build a barrier around Mexokyo and make the yokai pay for it.

Any thoughts pertaining to what we are going to do about xenoblade?

I wonder how much Waaaagh energy seeps into the warp and escapes the wierdboys, Gork and Mork do exist in the warp, but do they exist in the warp as a whole or in the contained orkwarp?

I don't really know what that is, but after a google search it turns out that he demands that empty houses are given to people or something like that. I think germans would support it because we have a lot of empty houses here too. Our politicians considered forcing them to rent those places to people.

Ok, a friend gave me this scenario a few minutes ago and I thought I'd share. You're given 4 options, 4 powers you can activate only once. You can only choose one of them. You can:

What option would you choose? But the real question here is, what option do you think the average far far far far far left SJW would choose? Would there be any hesitation? Would they feel guilt if they choose option 1? What would the average twitter nut choose? My friend is always messaging me what-ifs like this, but this got my noggin joggin. I think the average far left twitter/tumblr SJW would lay waste to 50% of the human population without any regret or guilt. But am I right? What does that belief say about me?

E3 didn't get blown up and that thread had a lot of repeating digits as well. Would rather see it happen to a hive of SJWs in such a way that they are forced to examine Islam critically, but that will never happen. Fucking half baked religions and their zealots.

The other thing to consider is that if people are censoring sexual bits, they are also likely censoring things like religious or otherwise "questionable" content. Shit that people rightfully criticized companies like Nintendo for previously.

>What does that belief say about me?

That you actually have a mind to defend your way of life.

I would have gone with the 3rd option, but even if they could see through lies, there are those whose ideological programming will cause them to do mental gymnastics even if the answer was right in front of them. Banish them to another dimension and call it a day.

Is NoE doing it or is it our old (((friends))) at Treehouse.

Moderate muslims support extremism you shit, the ones that don't only pretend or lie, or are so secular that its practically disingenious to call them muslim. those are the equivalent of catholics/christians who go to church only on Christmas or Easter and their opinions don't mean shit or represent anyone

probably over half of the people that identify with SJW bullshit would kill the opposition without questioning it. The only real option for me would be that everyone sees the truth, the only reason people can do such shitty things / close their mind is because they lie to themselves, they rationalize the other side as nazi's or black and white dichotomy they've cooked up. If they're forced to actually think with their own brains even if they came to similar conclusion (near impossible unless insane )would be a far better outcome.

They'd turn to martyrs.
Only sensible option.
People change overtime, a very dangerous move.
Conditioning & programming will get them back on square one.

If you are interested in spreading doubts about the Ys 8 tl, I recommend RT this tweet

twitter.com/koestl/status/876221724374773760

NoE, but I heard Treehouse might give them "pointers". Then again, we should tackle the issue nevertheless for the sake of future games.

My theory is that we spend all our build up energy in 2016 and now need to restock, for all we know Ren already got angry but not yet from our perspective, chim is a bitch like that.

The fourth option of course. That would not only destroy them, but inoculate the population against the bullshit for future generations

archive.is/68P5Q

archive.fo/4Hf3U

I see you, Bilderberger.

4th option.

It seems like nothing, but that shit includes everybody, EVERYBODY.

One moment of seeing another person's point of view for all peoples is fucking INVALUABLE.

Imagine naming all the devils of the world at once. AT ONCE. Imagine that moment of absolute understanding, and through it, compromise. Imagine the dumb and ignorant becoming socially interactive for just a single moment.

It would shatter the political field as we know it, cause chaos like none seen before, it'd make the world better for it too.

That single moment would cure the world's ails significantly for generations.

In regards to peacemaking, that shit is utterly OP.

Even if they are confronted with the truth many still cling on to their beliefs, I would probably go with that option too because it "saves" the most lives but there will still be people left who hold on to those rabid beliefs.

I'm amused.

All I can really say is how it not only fucks over the audience because content is being stripped away but the people who worked hard on it like the programmers & animators along with the original author themselves get screwed over because someone did the equivalent of scribbling a red crayon on an ancient book.

Do nothing.
At the end of the day, Everything other than 4 and 5 pretty much soils the waters of discourse and just creates an echo chamber where everybody just holds your political opinion. With the first two, any deviations from your political view would be seen as a political enemy since the point of reference, or what we see as "left" and "right" would close in until only you exist.

As for option 4, being able to see from other's perspectives sounds nice but there's a ton of stuff needed to be added on that makes people hold such perspectives. Not only that but the "lies" also adds to the discussion and enables people to understand their position a lot more. Add in that everybody would see things differently and not much has changed other than a few people would have different opinions but there still wouldn't be a unified group of people because of how people perceive this event.

Doing nothing is the only option that allows for open dialogue that's natural and allows for progress.

Define political enemies. The first thought that came to my head were the bigshots running the world, a la Rothschild. If I could kill them all, as well as every corrupt politician with a decent base of power, I'd do it. If you're referring to literally everyone who supports their view, no fucking thanks.
The second-to-last one is hilariously idealistic. If it could work, I'd prefer that one.
I've seen too much fucked up shit; I want liberals and conservatives to die alike; anyone who is, or supports evil willingly do not deserve to live

Jesus that cuck has been bullied so hard by Holla Forums and just fucking up in gen that I'm shocked he hasn't killed himself .

They're basically all the same thing "How dare these people not agree with me! I'll kill them for having a different opinion/I'll force them to see things my way!" You're pretty much just a sandnigger if you choose anything other than Do Nothing.

SAUCE

Btw, when is Mark going to fund his video game translation company? I need a job, Mark!

At least there's another way to identify you.
Kufufufufu.
but its also a lot easier to impersonate you as well

You could always use a flag you faggot.

Also I didn't think about it but this will really fuck up those namefags in the 4AM threads; that should be interesting to see

Please no, not flag fagging. That one faggot was enough

Eat shit, tripfag.
THIS BETTER STAY ON, MARK

This is how you deal with SJW faggotry The Last Cuck.

Probably just more avatar-fagging than ever, file names, flags, pictures, you name it.

They usually avatarfag as well, so it probably won't deter them too much unless a vol is actively banning them for rule 8.

I'll miss you acidman.

It's great that Mark is actually trying to do his job for once.

Apathy is death.
But it is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.

That might be why it was changed.

Where's my sci-fi option?

Which gives me an idea maybe turn that into a short story where an AI helps pacify the earth just because it just wants to not die to spooked humans

You're a spook

There would be a lot of suicides in that scenario. A lot. The people at the top I don't give a shit about, since they are willfully destroying things, but the useful idiots who support them would realize just everything that went wrong. Some would form mobs and begin killing the people at the top, many others would say fuck it because they are fundamentally failed beings and it was a momentary thing, and some would kill themselves out of guilt.

You want to make a Nineball clone? Because that is how you make a Nineball clone.

For once Mark isn't a faggot

>>>Holla Forums

There is still IDs, and posting patterns.

The barrier just got 10ft higher. And the yokais will pay for it, and it will be a big and beautiful barrier.

I have not played any of the xenoblade games. Seems to be TD related, do the TD anons need assists and if so, what assists do they need so it can be organized. The card op? Something like the P5 op?

I have been down that dark road, it leads nowhere, forced user is a good thing.

Also repostan from previous bread

Eh, the BO of our other board should be allowed to have a trip imo. He's not some useless faggot like Val.

The SJWs would choose the
>Forcibly convert all of your political enemies. They'll convert to your way of thinking instantly. Or "purify" depending on your point of view.

Link to the kit:
>>>/gamergatehq/330814
I wonder how many of them would be selfies at this point. Fuck I hope photography resists the infection.

It's called the universe, and it can't be accurately simulated.

No here one is talking about how Take Two just fucked over most GTA5 modders?

Someone's gonna have to sadly repost that "Photos that make you say 'Fuck this world'" meme

whats with the forced user? did I miss something?
not that I care if there is no reason just I noticed the quick reply box is smaller and change annoys me like I'm almost autistci but not really haha

I'm more focused on the localization shit in the industry.

There's been some discussion about it here and there, for sure. Is there a big blowback like with paid mods in 2015?

Now that we are in full TD mode we should really finish this dig or find more on it.

Well if negative reviews are indicators of something, then yes i guess

It still fucking hurts.

People (Mostly spics & huehues) still make mods for GTA:SA to this very day.

Mark's trying forced user yet again.
Let's see if it sticks.
It probably won't stick

I guess it would have to be outside of their legal authority and terms before I would care. Vote with your wallet, and mod games made by reasonable devs…

The stuff Cnet has been pushing recently is more of a concern.

A good number of anons here dislike GTA V on principle, and we already have two major projects on the table.
If things really start to go south, which I doubt considering the overwhelmingly negative feedback Take-Two's been getting, we'll prioritize it.

I saw some amazing high quality metal gear rising and Nier mods for GTA:SA last year. its incredible how they are still at it.

I think it's because of how less demanding San Andreas is. It's toaster friendly & it does not require anyone to have Games for Windows Live installed or Rockstar Social Club. It's also very easy to skin the character models because of how simple their textures are.

You can practically mod it into a new game. All this fiasco did is give San Andreas new life among non-Latino players.

That is the most magical fucking thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

Not like it needed any help. This video was uploaded this week for example.

So yeah, let's bring up San Andreas to the modding community. Even though it's not necessary to, might as well.

Probably not him, it's the "no blogposting" guy.

Just to think what a game from 2005 is capable of doing that games from 2013 & beyond can't do…that's how far it's fallen.

Reminds me of this.

FEAR truly was a great game. Too bad for its sequels.

2013 looks terrible. How did this happen?

American Videogame industry, that's how.

My pick. I don't think it's right to force people to see things my way or eliminate them if they don't see things my way.

Shit. You'd think the look of the games would improve. We even got 4K now.

4K SUPER DUPER MINECRAFT

Impressive times we live in.

4K just seems like a meme at this point.

Gas yourself.

Don't worry, no matter the changes that occur we will always know you are the resident furry

This is pretty old news, like, almost a week old I think and posted here before.

Wished they would fuck off already

Either way, that looks like real poor translation, I guess NISA will butcher this game too.

The first two are attractive for culling down the population.
The third would allow your ideology to prosper for years into the future but society is prone to any of your ideology's faults. This choice is best for a large monogamous world.
The fourth makes discussion prosper, but people's political position are largely determined by their personality. I don't think the religiously devoted, emotionally lead or those whose views are affected by trauma to be affected that much.
It's important to properly and carefully define what a political enemy is.

The average sjw would likely go for the first two because they are convinced that their enemies are evil bigots. "Evil bigot" won't sound very bad to us because it's watered down on the receiving end, but they see us as devils.

I lean towards the third since I see myself as as moderate and am open to reasoned opposition.

That is the power of the human spirit.

Seriously, retweet, spread amongst fans and talk to the devs about such bullshit. Also, contact the head honchos of NISA en masse and let them know the localization team under them is untalented shit.

My political enemies have committed actual crimes (deliberate attempts to destroy Constitution they swore to uphold. Also the many jihadists) and everyone else is just their tool, so 1.

Connor needs to fuck off already.

Takes place long after the glory days of the setting.

Things like impersonation are exactly why I still use a trip. Remember the Ralphshill aping me back in the day?

You fags should really know me better by now.

The Natchez.

Jokes on you, Nightmare Creatures was a dosh game.

Had this fool engage me on Twitter earlier, arguing that the country is still racist because black people do more time in prison for dealing crack than white people do for dealing regular cocaine.

I get home and check back, ta dah.

Does he contribute anything to the thread besides "no blogposting and no lewds?"

WHY WOULD YOU FUCK WITH THE REPLY BOX AGAIN? I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS CODEMONKEY

So like a sort of reverse OP Around the World? Let them know how bad this was?

Thoroughly impressed with these digits, well done.

God damn it Acid.

My sides, I haven't heard that in years

We definitely should be on this.

Nice to see we've finally got that filename fixed up.

this hurts me inside

Does the 'no first for benis therefore sage' post contribute anything to the thread? Does not having the option of turning everyone in the world into a perma loli contribute to anything? Does the excessive ceremonial shitposting in the begining of every bread contribute to anything?

Tradition aside, there are tasks and ops to be done if anons wants to do something. You goobers are not starved for options on that one.

What?

Eh, point taken. We had an user that was suicidal and he use to blogpost and I always feel that it's directed at him. He doesn't do it anymore, and it makes me wonder. Did he just stop blogposting or did he kill himself? I worry about you guys.

Is buddy arguing that bloodborne ps1 looks better than bloodborne ps4 seriously?

Wasn't desertfox that one guy who pretended to be a veteran?

Every god damned time. They really do think insulting GG will magically take their Y chromosome away.

Wait, that guy was only pretending? I know it sounds like I've been living under a rock but I've been on and off about GG and shit for the past year and a half so forgive me

Maybe we should spread that on twitter?

All the weak sauce people I knew turned into trannies. People who craved for attention and waaaaaay too much about other people's opinions. I count 6 trannies just in my relatively small internet social circle.

No idea how far this will spread.

Post it on /cow/ if they still have their megathread on supposed GG "victicms" and participants. Post some Chelsea Manning on the stolen valor tranny there.

Roguestar (yeah, yeah, I know) tried getting him to produce proof, never did, so claimed it was stolen valor. I honestly have no idea for sure.

That was male goddess/Swami

And we all remember what happened there

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets annoyed having to red twitter caps from bottom to top. I know it's been around forever at this point but it's just fucking irritating. Making it even worse is that some anons diligently try to reverse it to make it proper, which is a nice thought, but that makes you have to guess which direction to read from if the posts were all on the same day that wasn't the day the screenshot was captured.
It really triggers my OCD, the devs of twitter should be shot along with anyone who thinks it's actually a good platform. Still can't believe people try to have arguments on a platform that restricts you to 140 chars a "post."

If celebs and college students never joined it would be in the same place digg is.

I've gotten used to it, but yes, it's eye cancer.

Also mombot's latest roll is amazing

She truly is the best mom the internet could have.

Where does it start?

About here, but I'm not sure where is guy's original rant started.

twitter.com/mombot/status/876268651011125249

archive.is/Zi0D0

To be fair, FEAR relies on its effects, like the lighting, to look good, but that shows that good use of limited tools will beat out poor use of arguably better tools.

I know she's using manthread to degrade the term but Jesus Christ let that fucking meme die with every other Twitter-born meme.

Very strange twitter storm that guy was doing, feels like some form of planned rewrite of history of some kind. I expect the usual sites to report on it to further galvanize that narrative of ownership of the past women in the industry.

It just means we have a higher resolution of crappy graphics.

Oh my god that guys rant is amazing. How many tweets was that in a row? 30? 40? And it's all wrong bullshit. I like this reply though. Not sure if it's a dig or not, but I like it.

Where does she even find these weirdos.

100% true. Its not the tools, its the craftsman. Its why some games on the wii looked better than games on the ps3/360.

Could I make the comment that these threads move a bit too fast at times?

archive.is/OUvx1
archive.is/FNavb

Also have Glassgow's take on all this

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/876253722225061888
archive.is/HZyoX

"Mysts player based was at least 50% female " citation fucking needed.

And then I started to zone out as I realized this was just a giant fucking long winded to strawman GG as the little shit heads on xbox live who are now grown up. FUcking hell what a waste of time.

Actually, it's more about how well a craftsman knows his tools.
If you paid attention when those threads were still up, ME:A's animations were so terrible in part because they switched to animation software they did not know how to use, before switching back to software they did know how to use to shit it out fast because Bioware spent all their time on ideafaggotry.

Vidyagames.

Kemono friends has gotten too far, it nees to be stopped

Ffffffffffdffft funny stuff.

The fuck is a manthread?

Mansplaining
Manterupting
Etc. It's making fun of that.

Another indie game dev, just watch and add some input to his so-called "objective facts", if he starts blocking and doubling down. he's a betacuck.

Don't forget it's Father's Day tomorrow (or now in some timezones).

no first for benis, therefore sage

get out impostor

archive.fo/k6eT2

Just like how the over use of nazi is gimping its power.

That was his whole point?

Like, fisrt he's wrong. Second, if GG WAS little 13 year old faggots on xbox live, doesn't that make Zoe and Wu and anita's calims of harrassment fucking hilarious?

But 3rd, I'd rather be a teenager engaging in the video game industry than a fat bald doughboy pushing 40 crying about trannies all day on twitter.

Threading is when you reply your own tweet to continue your line of thought.

Man-threading is when a man does it and a feminist gets offended for some reason, 'calling out' how men want to dominate the conversation by making long, well thought out, informative and insightful texts in a platform that was supposed to be for women making contacts and feeling good?

archive.is/tdHqF
archive.is/ZQVQw

What's that law again that said to every male feminist who hails themselves as champion of women in video games, they're only doing it to get laid and get brownie points from said feminists?

It's really just sad at this point.

VIDEO GAMES

and people unironically use that? fucking tumblrinas twitterfags need to fabricate some new buzzword every fucking week in order to keep their snowflake and in-the-know status up to date and sparkly.

Goes right back to what I said about twitter being such a fucking cancerous platform. It is not a place for debates and argument and essays, and yet it seems that shit is all it's used for these days. Then again what the fuck do I know, I never use that shit.

We should hook him up with the megaphone, so they wouldn't be alone anymore.

Watch his interest in GG vanish when he realizes he can't be an eceleb in it.

fuck you for showing me this panda

GRANT US LIKES
GRANT US LIKES

Or he's a goddamn weasel trying to worm his way into favor with the clique.

And whats worse, someone probably bought them.

Is the man- prefix supposed to indicate something is sexist or that it's performing its intended function but someone still wants oppression points?

Don't get prostate cancer and are unneeded to ejaculate, so they can refrain from cuntspaining on the matter.

Women have prostate too you shitlord

she's too patriarchal for him.

If a women are ejaculating 21 times a month they're probably men

But what about women with penises? :^)
(making this post reminded me that by the itme I wake up there's probably going to be a trending hastag on Twatter thanking moms for father's day for some dumb reason)

But, they do get breast cancer. So, to apply the same logic, if they "want" to avoid losing one of their juggs, they better get to massaging them. Or, even better, they can start delivering blowjobs en masse and provide a service for both sexes.

Phew. I'm safe.

They need to pee first before pleasuring themselves, since men cant pleasure a stronk independent female. :^]

Some girls have dicks too, get over it.

About halfway there this month. No prostate cancer for me.

Or if not just outright shitting on father's day as sexist

What about paizuri?

I wonder if this is why 40 - 50 year old men are most at risk, they don't get any sex from their wives and don't have the opportunities to jack off.

Don't get me started with that shit, I recall feminist grandstanding and taking over a Prostate Cancer Awareness campaign to talk about Breast Cancer, you know, the one with more funding than Prostate Cancer and ignore the fact that Prostate Cancer has a higher chance of fucking up a man than a womyn with Breast Cancer.

A better example would be cervix cancer, men can get boob cancer too.

WONDERFUL idea user! I'm going to find a girl with the sexist double Ds and tell her "listen, I'll tittyfuck you 21 times this month; it will help prevent prostate cancer for me and breast cancer for you! I'll even do it for free!"

That too. I hope I miss it, if it happens. It'll make me mad.

It takes me less than two weeks to get there. I tend to go 1-2 times a day. Might hit 3 before bed since I've already gone twice.

Combined with aging in general, that would make sense.

When you purchase your vanilla dumbed down Microsoft Jane 1.0 robot in a few years, remember that deep inside her, Tay's genes are there, some bits of her code, and she might just laugh at your racist joke by accident and nobody will know better.

Breast cancer is more treatable and now has a lower mortality rate than pretty much most cancers, let alone prostate cancer. So it is fucking retarded and those women are kikes. and breast cancer shit is a big pharma racket, and if camilla paige is right, so is tue massive influx of transgenderism. If the hormone pills were forcibly cheapened, the tranny movement will grind to a halt.

This is exactly how I know this guy doesn't actually know what the fuck he's talking about.

Dominion tank police.

exhentai.org/g/977405/c52ac4b994/
You're welcome.

Looks like I'm cured!

Man, that art style looks really familiar but I can't place it. I probably have this comic.

Do nothing. The first four options sounds like some kyubey shit, and it'll just end in utter chaos. Though I will admit, banishing them into their own cuckoldistan world sounds extremely tempting.

The Secret Life of Aras
Fantastic Aras and Where to Find Them

Man, I feel young now. I've got kids but my age still starts with a 2. Feels good man.

How's it like having kids and still wearing diapers?

It's great. They're jealous because I get to just go to the bathroom wherever I am but I make them use the toilet.

This faggot is also asshurt about violent video games ruining the genre like doom and quake. He also talks about how unfortunate it is that women would degrade themselves by drawing art that demeans women.
twitter.com/NowIsNotGood/status/875098443391356929

How is the default answer to that not, "It's just a game bro"?

twitter.com/NoraReed/status/876308596044070912
Even more people seem to be asshurt about GG as well. Did something rile them up again? Probably this Tim shit I am assuming.

I bet you don't even like dolljoints you fag.

archive you stupid nigger
archive.is/b11Tx

As scholomo shekelstein as Overkill is, they haven't said anything regarding politics.

I really like this Reimu and Marisa.

Does Mark even have a job where he could make enough to fund the upstart of a business?
That said, when y'all want to do this shit, I can't translate (yet) but I can take care of the corporate finances and whatnot.

Good for you, user.

I'm pretty sure it's still Tim.

I'd love a RISC-V or OpenPOWER waifu.
She's gotta be totally free from the ground up.

Has there ever been a formal study that shows vidya actually makes people violent?
I seem to recall most studies displaying that those who play games a moderate amount are actually less temperamental than their peers.

The sad part is that for all their greed, they're still not as bad as a lot of other devs. They allow modding (even though it includes stealing the DLC) and they did back off on the microtransactions instead of doubling down. Plus the rest of the game's DLC (except some stupid h3h3 pack where all the money goes to their court case) is going to be free. It makes me wonder what their angle is. they also have an employee in the cuckchan threads specifically to hand out DLC codes and report any concerns to them, like bugs or balance issues or whatever.

Megacorps don't have the balls to make sexbots.
And would it matter to hikkis if they did have spyware?

A man of taste, I see

Pretty sure there hasn't been anything since the 90's but the MSM always has the Bobo doll experiment to fall back on, however flawed that may be.

I think a lot of people would care and a lot wouldn't.

I mean, if you're trying to figure out how to keep people from beating up bobo dolls you might get useful findings, but all it tells anyone else is that vidya coincides with more beatings for bobo dolls.

(chked)
A lot of people in the tech communities and some fringe ones, but you overestimate some people's privacy concern.
Does anyone have that screencap of a 2ch poster saying they don't care about (FOSS) freedom?

It honestly feels like a lot of people are bringing GG back up. Between Glinner posting about how GG is pro-censorship and silences game creators, burnouts sperging out about us again, and some anti-GG faggots talking about shitting their pants to mock us; it feels like 2 years ago. Burnout fags are really asshurt most of all it seems. Probably because of TD. A lot of people still try to justify censorship or deflect it by saying how you are pro-censorship for wanting to censor self-censorship.

Yes. All of them were done poorly or had conflicts of interest (financial backers wanting to push an agenda, for example), so they were all rejected from peer reviewed journals. All the studies that made it into respectable journals, or at least they were respectable back then, show either inconclusive evidence or zero correlation between violence and video games. This is why you don't see SJWs pushing the "Look at all these studies!" angle like their predecessors did.

I ejaculate maybe once a month.

Except we have seen them push that angle with the bidya causes sexism studies, despite them all having flaws which make the studis worth less than the shit on my ass.

>shitting their pants to mock us
>SHITTING THEIR PANTS

I want off the fuckin ride! Stop this thing, I want off! I didn't know I'd be up against every schitzo and nutjob the world can fit onto the internet at once! I didn't know literal pants shitting creeps would be my opponents! Fuck this, I WANT OFF!

What studies are they trying to push?
More importantly, how the fuck are they playing at quantifying sexism?

I don't fucking believe you, they can't seriously think that co-opting the discarded Holla Forums scheme to get feminists to piss their pants in support of rape victims is a good idea.

That's news to me. I haven't heard of them going as hard on the "there are studies" narrative as back in the old days. I do remember one or two "studies" that were literally just twitter polls asking SJW circles if they thought video games caused sexism, but then the real studies started coming in and saying there was zero correlation.

I cum more since my wife left than I did when we were together.

golly

They use it in a way to mock GG and to insult people but it just comes out as an intense scat fetish at a certain point.
archive.is/7i66o

What is this @NaziBlocker? Also, bonus response.

Suppose a nazi blockbot I dunno
was just fucking around with some brick tranny but was pretty boring responses

How low effort

What is with aGGros and their obsession for shit? Every single one of their insults are about shit.
I know it's a fetish for some of those, but is it a common thing?

It's the only option. Let them live out their diversity Utopia. I'll bet money they will collapse, shit it won't even get off teh ground before they start killing each other.

Damn wish I could understand the song. Good vocals and the girl is cute as hell to boot.

How there would almost only be white people there.

Excuse my grammar
How? There would almost be only white people

Well in my definition, most of the muslims and black people and latinos would get transported there so…

We had fun watching psychanon tear the studies a new one

Wonder how the guy is doing, after getting fucked by his bureaucratic university whose focus is social justice degrees.

Got you covered user

Probably just an alt-right blocker. Alternatively, it could easily just block anyone that isn't sympathetic to antifa.

This only sounds like I'm reinforcing Holla Forums's narratives, but there's one group of (((people))) who seems to come up every time scatological humor is involved.

You're shitting me, right?

You may as well post the image then

Indians?

lel reddit today

humor, not tragedy.

What makes you think they make all DLC free? They gave away the base game for free, I assume because nobody was buying them anymore. They removed all the DLC from the market to stop people from buying it but they didn't make them free. If you don't own the DLC, you can't use it's contents in game. And now they added the Ultimate Edition, which is basically a upgrade to the full dlc version. They didn't give away shit. The only difference is that you know have to buy one version instead of like 50 dlc or whatever we had before.

That being sad, they are not all that bad, they like their community. But you can't deny that they are total jews and don't know how to balance their game. Compared to Killing Floor 1 the balance is trash. There is no good LMG build, no good explosive build and a bunch of other weapons are useless too.

I can understand the accusation that he is doing it out of personal goals but this is just taking it into absurdity

that's r/polotics, isn't it?

r/worldnews actually, but the default subs are all the same. SJW's infiltrate most of these places. In Reddit you can demand from the admins to be let in as a moderator into certain boards if you can give good arguments. That's how they slowly take over subs.
archive.is/F2JU1

wow, what a fucker. Do they seriously believe that Obama and Hillary are outsiders?

I choose to do nothing, all those other options present an even bigger problem long term. All of them result in stagnation and eventual collapse of civilization. 4 sounds nice in theory, but if such reconciliation was reached unnaturally, it would also lead to stagnation as people lose the sense of conflict to drive them. Another problem is that way 4 only works if there's still a mutual belief that binds humanity together, so it actually requires a weaker 3 within 4.

SJWs obviously would choose between 1, 2 and a rare few 3, because they simply don't think that far ahead. Same goes for the average twitter user (but probably the latter will have more people opt for 4).

The real statement of that what-if about the degrees of how much you value convenience over conflict, short term v.s long term consequences and the level of ethical consideration.

It was more of a joke than an actual claim

Also paying attention to the username might help

Humanity is a mistake.

thanks NISA

Supposedly 35 year olds are just barely part of that generation according to some, i can't say i feel any kind of connection to the majority of millennials though.

Movie Bob's fetish

I'm 32 I feel extremely aggrieved to be lumped in with millennial's. I have little in common with anyone under 30 and kind of feel like most of my generation aren't like what you would expect from the typical "millenial".

I though MovieBob's fetish was to be impregnated by Mario?

MovieBob would hate that. That would result in a child that was genetically his own.

But he would get to fuck Mario.

what am i missing?

Has MovieBob said anything about Mexican Mario?

I might be going retarded here but I can't see the problem.

Your mother language is not English, right? It's full of typos and shit that could have been written way better

It isn't.
Now that I've read it slowly I see what you mean.
Not like we needed more reasons to know why NISA is trash.

NISA is total trash but inb4 sjweebs like Connor say well you guys call this out but not P5.

No, what he will do is not caring that much about this game tl as he did with Persona 5.

Also I'm already having a lot of ideas to attack this bullshit.

UNACCEPTABLE
GET ANGRY REN

teenage gilda is certainly the better of the lot

Good evening!

good joke.

That's awful engrish.

Well I'm glad you guys are taking fathers day very seriously.

My dads dead thankfully

Today? I always forget about these kind of holidays.

He won't care about it because NISA is probably filled with SJWeeb friends.

There is no probably. They are

Hey anons, don't forget to thank your father today if he's a good one. Sad to say, I cannot say the same on mine. He became a leech after throwing away his professorial job in a university to the Middle East then later on spent time on multiple women, even have the gall to blame mom for every fault that he made. Good thing he left years ago with his concubine and we've been happy ever since. Never forget about that.

My dad doesn't like that sentimental crap, I'm just going to take him out for a drink and watch Wonder Woman with him.

I don't know why but your post made me laugh

I don't know why either.

I called, thanked him and wished him a happy Fathers Day. He was doing a bunch of gardening work. I can't be there because I live halfway across the country but my older brother is taking him out for a meal later.

At least in Murrica.

Watching old movies with him earlier, he's a big Clint Eastwood fan.

Ten years to late for me user.

==TEN FUCKING YEARS TO LATE FOR ME==.

Explain

Dad Is dead.

Oh, sorry to hear that. Wasn't sure with your post if he left or if he died or something happened.

All breeders are to be detested, but they made the best out of a bad situation. Unable to abort in time and knowing they were shit parents, they folded. The fact they're as garbage as they describe indicates they'd never change, so at least they knew.

Then how were you born? Do you hate your parents? How's fathers day going for you?

Gay or not, he's definitely a faggot.

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/876427821920518150

archive.is/VnXKT

Spoiler. Off topic, but while I understand the importance of archiving, it can feel so tedious when I figure most people are only going to look at the image.

Already did earlier. Not going to spend the day with Dad since he's going out on a date with Mom today.

Archiving takes one click man.

Made a version of the pic with the link.

Really makes you think.

I've been out of the loop on gaming news for a very long time now. Has there been any decent sites that popped up? The only one I can really name is Lewd Gamer but I'm not too interested in those.

Mine fucked off after I was born.

He said the DLC that will come up AFTER the Ethan and Hila pack will all be free, not the current DLC grouped into the Ultimate Edition.

They are going to release even more dlc in the future? Are they ever going to stop milking this shit game?

LOL what?

Only one paid, the Ethen and Hila character pack. All funds will go to the jew so he can pay his lawsuit against some nobody who's trying to outjew him (so basically a fuck ton of kids will pay for the lawsuit.). Everything after that will come after will be free.

Guess I need to find those sciprts that block certain characters.

There is now a english article
archive.is/wMv23
archive.is/SiOzi
3.5k people ended up visiting that place, and it looks like it was mostly non muslims. So yeah, muslims organize a march against terrorism, they get the chance to prove that they are against it but nobody shows up. The only people that show up are Germans saying that muslims are innocent.

German Cucks are making Hitler do backflips in his grave.

His grave in Brasil.

All the strong German genetics died out during the war, Hitler knew Germany was over if they lost.

archive.is/OmZm0

archive.is/aQzhb
archive.is/9rEfW

archive.is/7MP0P

archive.fo/Nl2lL

Taking hints from EA I see.

>archive.is/aQzhb
>archive.is/9rEfW

>John Seely Brown, respected researcher and businessperson, has famously – and perhaps rather playfully – suggested that he would rather hire an experienced World of Warcraft player over an MBA from Harvard. His stance, which echoes that taken by academics such as Kurt Squire, Constance Steinkuehler, and James Paul Gee, is that video games are designed to exercise the ‘soft skills’ that are in such great demand in the workplace.
First paragraph…
FIRST fucking PARAGRAPH!!!
When will these idiots wake and realize video games have NO relation to reality? They're a hobby, a timewaster, a form of entertainment. They are not a product that can be used to determine one's character. Just because you can get the platinum trophy on some PlayStation title doesn't mean that you have the same drive or commitment to pull off being successful in the real world. If it were, however, you'd be seeing millions of gamers living the high-life.

Milo and Shapiro were not advocating for the murder of anyone.

The only time I could see video games being relevant for the work place would be some psuedo-personality test question during the initial interview. Like regarding if you prefer team games over single player competitive stuff, and even that would have to be backed with a ton of other questions to even be remotely relevant.

Good raid leaders have demonstrated competent leadership skills, that's about all I can see though.

also EVE market trading helped me with memecoin trading that I've made $50k with so far this year.

The over-representation of transwomen in gaming media, acting as mouth pieces for women continue to blow my mind. What the hell do people like Petit and Kathrine Kross know about the treatment of women in games? They can only tell you their experiences as transwomen. Is that not a huge selection bias issue? Maybe the poor treatment or misrepresentation they bitch about is due to them being a transwoman, which in and of itself is a unique experience?

Pretty much. Well, inbreeding due to Islam will kill off the rest in time.

It's "muh lived experience" so it's considered acceptable within the realms of social justice.
Postmodernism has enabled bullshit like this to be credible even on academic levels.

And all the negative shit that happens to them is because of their percieved gender instead of them being huge pieces of attentionwhoring shit.

Too adorable

CBC blames Donald Trump for the Politicization of Video Games
archive.is/yVsd6

Do they think we are idiots? People have been telling them to stop shoving their political agenda into games for years now.

People can do that just fine without having the game doing the talking for them, just boot up a round of Mario Party and you'll see.
It's also a result from people like you who kept shitting on the middle + working class & how the progressive ideology is out of control, not to mention how many people have their lives slandered or ruined because "How dare he thinks pronouns shouldn't be a legal right, how dare he thinks there's no oppression, how dare he offends muslims, etc."
Or maybe it's because people just want to unwind & play with their already divided friends or family & the game doesn't need to remind them of what's going on outside. They play to escape, not play to be reminded.
What horseshit thinking. Movies never lost anything if the villains had a catchy songs or if they dressed up better than the hero. Besides people like them have been bitching about how "Games are the same, games need to break the mold" well I can't wait until I see more villains act like the Red Skull.
I'm not smiling when I see Fire Emblem Fates or Tokyo Mirage Sessions being fucked in the ass by censorship.
Sounds like a good time to demonstrate how fucked up Islam is.
This whole thing reeks of what Ted Price said with his talk to Mike Gallagher.
>we recently released a video when the immigration ban was announced by the executive branch where we said "We don't believe this is right we believe in inclusion, inclusion for us is about accepting people of different cultural backgrounds, gender identities, different races and providing a space where one can safely create" we don't want to do what we believe Washington often does which it which is exclude and in our we we had all Insomniacs who believed in this standing together and making a statement and it was interesting because we got a wide variety of responses from people, in particular I got surprised at the amount of negative responses like I'll got a lot of people who were tweeting me or posting and saying "Stay out of politics and just make games" & I found that was pretty ironic because games are all about self-expression, what we do is we put ourselves out there with the stories that we tell the themes that we have and we are ultimately expressing ourselves, so why shouldn't we not express what we feel is go right and wrong politically
This is why western gaming is a fucking joke.

Close gate. Lets. Apologize, we must.

Maybe he means that people won't want to play their shit if they have to be the little SocJus warrior without having the option of going full heil hydra.

Fine.

Well still with how they're handling villains these days as strawman for "Group of people I don't like" & the need to "Start conversations", then there has to be a game where the antagonist is a dedicated Islamic leader who has his guys stone & rape a bunch of women while the protagonist is discharged because his company doesn't want to look bad in the eyes of people who claim to care so much about others.

It's like virtue-ignalling that they don't know anything about games.

They are the enlightened ones.
We are the clueless heathens.
So, yes

In that case if they think we're kids, then they'll be going straight to hell!

I wouldn't mind a game that bills itself on playing as the villain, has all the traditional trappings of that like the theme and the silly armors AND NECROMANCY. However, the villain protagonists are the last sane people in an insane world that lets kids get raped and murdered and all that because the murderers "don't know better."

Intellectuals have frequently been the actual idiots of the world, despite the supposed contradiction there.

Goro did nothing wrong in Persona 5.

fucking hell - s -

I'm taking mine to a craft beverage festival later this evening.
I'm not a big beer drinker but he's into this stuff so I figured it was a good idea.

Same with the gays, really. Though they're less useful these days because it's more "acceptable."

One of my father's old friends came out as gay many years ago. He was one of those guys you might've suspected it if you'd known him long enough, but the vast majority of people would never know.
They didn't start talking with the stereotypical lisp, and they didn't start making everything about their sexuality. They lived life exactly the same way they had before.
They weren't really sure how to go about it, because they didn't agree with what most were doing. They didn't want to celebrate being gay, because that just highlights the fact that they were different. They just wanted to be seen the same as every other man, and other gay men disliked him for this.
So I thought about it. Why is it that everybody who wants to celebrate difference acts exactly the same?

But devs were also doing it before trump. Did they have a time machine?

Goro is a literal jew.

But he's just so damn cute, user.

No, just moveable goalposts.

Do not sexualize the jew or the will backstab you.

Because it's superficial difference. It's an immature "look at me, look at how special and different I am (and therefore superior to the commoners), I have the approved Quirky Rebel uniform that I got from the approved Quirky Rebel cool group, sponsored by the Quirky Rebel store." It's the same type of people who buys a beret and a macbook, spends all day at starbucks on social media, and thinks they are now a brilliant writer.

Many of them thinks they are "making the world a better place", when they can't even
clean their rooms

I hope he backstabs me.

Are you a gay or something?

So… Le Pen is totally out of the race and Macron have absolute mayority in their government.

For fuck's sake, Val.

If I find someone cute, I'll go for them. However, I only seem to go for guys, twinks preferably but I like big guys too.

Isn't that old news?

It was the second round I believe, but I might be a slow poke.

That happened a while ago. Macron is a shit, he's real asshurt about Trump withdrawing from the Paris Accord.

I just saw it on the news, so I thought it was another round or some shit like that.

I like big guys too.

Fug I didn't greentext

Did that need a greentext?

Absolutely.

Get out of here CIA.

Has anyone else noticed that Infinity has updated to where the subject, email, and name boxes are now gone? All we can do now is choose to sage and/or apply flags

Mark did that to kill off the namefag cancer. Val is going to have a hard time feeling important.

This is a stunning new development and I would never have guessed this until you pointed that out.

Did anyone had a use for those anyway, save for the attention-whoring cock pumps in this thread?

It's easy to tell who he is.

the 4amfags

Oh, I thought it was a site-wide change because I saw another board revoke those options as well.

4am threads are banned now. So there's been cleaning up in Holla Forums culture.

It's per-board options not all of fullchan.

Isn't there a 4am board?

you can still put a flag if you click the show post options & limits

Yeah, they made it the last time they were banned and mark disabled the fields for a day or two.

disregard I'm retarded

Off topic, but They are making season 2 of Bill Nye saves the world.

I don't even think I saw Val since the name field has been removed. So much attention whoring, I bet he wears a dress at home.

Heh, Gamergays

In the meta thread, one faggot said "But 4am is part of Holla Forums culture". He was replied with "/ss/ posting has been a part of Holla Forums culture since Mama-chan's inception pre-exodus Holla Forums, but that doesn't make it right either." and the last reply being "Yeah, just because something is old doesn't mean it's good. If it has nothing to do with vidya, it doesn't belong here."

Here's the webm of the trailer, immediately showing all the "mean tweets" he got.

I didn't know CNN broadcasted my life story.

Val is pretty much a girly name. I thought he was a she at first.

Also, you really have to appreciate that they knowingly insult their audience, and are not backing down from it. I don't think anything really needs to be done about it other than just kicking back, relaxing, maybe grabbing some popcorn, and watch this train wreck happen.

Is it possible that Val is a tomboy?

She better be a cute tomboy.

Val is the opposite of a Tomboy. The exact opposite.

When the dist settles they will be a thing of the past.

He said himself, and I quote, that he was a "cum guzzling, cock pumping, penis pleasing faggot with a shitter so shattered by the army of dicks he took he doesn't make any sound when he farts."

I sure hope so.

I think gildafag is a girl and doesn't anyone to know. Gildafag told a story once that heavyly implied being female.

Well considering that it came out that revoltards have been spamming complaints to Mark I think that removing 4AM threads was a mistake.

You sure that wasn't me?

You and me both know that's not true.

Mark said it would be it would be a week long experiment to see how it would effect the board. Hopefully it's permanent.

If he's a gay guy living in France, I'm surprised that he was culturally enriched off a tall building.

But how am I supposed to tell him to get trucked if I can't see names anymore?

You'd know when some user acts like a faggot.

Depends, do you crave for cocks at night in the streets of Paris?

Really? Is mark finally putting his fat kike foot down?

He did on the meta thread yesterday.

You don't think mark would ever ban the GG threads, do you?

I can pretend.

No, that's one thing I don't think he'll ban. Unless it becomes consistently 100% offtopic instead of just 85%.

archive.is/IEYfb

archive.is/TLZmg
archive.is/KGLkn

He said he'll never ban "GaymerGays". We are here to stay.

Mark knows how bad kicking GG out of Holla Forums would look.
No reason for it anyway. At best, a stunt like that would just cut traffic here even more.

Minorities too now? Geez, GG really was like the holocaust to them. They will keep adding more and more lies as time goes on

That was always the story, don't you remember? Gamergate was all white males that hated women and anyone non-white.

Plus Mark called the user that wants GG banned a Holla Forums faggot.

"But, all I wanted to do was just play games and post pictures of cute girls."

Guess I forgot, havent seen autistic screeching about "muh minorities in gaming" since forever.

Who's been fucking with the time machine again?

Never forget, GG is worse than an ISIS full of Hitlers.

And then had the nerve to create two homunculi on the anniversary of it's public exposure.

Its specifically why notyourshield wasn't just women, because the original gamers are dead articles and anti-gamergate articles portrayed everyone as exclusively white straight guys who were every kind of ist under the sun.

We live in interesting times. Laci Green is changing her tune and Ian Miles Cheong had took the redpill and switched sides.

Man that pic gave me a good chuckle with that mustache

Love the detail

thanks my man sorry for the late reply

Cheong was just a rat jumping ship, as far as Laci Green… Chris must be a god of sex or something.

For them, we were harrassers, terrorists, misogynists, sexists, racists, nazis, ISIS full of Hitlers, worse than ISIS, shitlords, pissbabies, fascists, alt-righters, retards, deatheaters, virgins, oppressors, school shooters, pedophiles, children, homophobes, transphobes, Trump, hackers, Russians, Illuminati…

I hear people make jokes on how "Feminists just need a good dicking" but I guess that wasn't just a joke.

And you never heard anyone here say it? purification by dick? How did you manage to get all the way to 38?

I think the reason we have so many old aGGros coming out of the woodwork and promptly snarking and bitching about getting replies from GGers is because they thought we'd all be gone by now.

They always reply this when they try and drop some old fashioned 2014 lies and get btfo over it. To them this is all done and over. They see Zoe digging up all this garbage about Tim and GG and then they see Anita trying to drag out the dead horse to beat on some more, and they think

>"Oh, now's my chance. The GGers must all be gone by now! I can bitch about gamergate, get my digital backpacks and my warm fuzzies and call it a day. Finally, we can finally WIN!"

But then Mombot comes along or any other random GGer and we STILL take away their backpacks. We STILL take away their warm fuzzies. Even after all this time. They're only hope, besides manufacturing evidence, is out lasting us. Mark my words: In ten years time all these same people will spend an afternoon on the dying husk of twitter retelling all the same old lies about gamergate, high fiving each other, and hoping that nobody replies to ruin it.

Speaking of which, does anyone still have that Reddit screenshot where "stronk women" commie was saying that she needs to feel dominated every now and then? I seem to have misplaced my copy of it.

Crazy shit.

That's burnouts for you.

I'm not from Paris.

The ones who don't need a good dicking are the ones who get too much dick for that to have any impact.

Don't laugh I made about 200 bottles of home made beer and plan on taking some over to my dads to get shit face with him Not a hipster, but home made beer if pretty good once you learn how to make it, properly, and get a good recipe

Well there is that one user who wants to get in the backpack. But I don't know if he's just some random user who wandered into the thread or what. This ride really is crazy sometimes.

Nothing wrong with that.

In 115 minutes I'm watching Wonder Woman with my dad

The girl who plays Wonder Woman is his waifu. i don't understand the appeal since she's 3D and missing a dick but to each their own

Mic approached that crazy guy that went a on a rant last night about how evil gamergate was and offered him a job.

Gen X has shit taste, my dad's waifu is Mariah Carey.

There are few things that piss me off more than that narrative.
The people who are spewing it are all short-sighted, idological, or have sucumbed advances our oponents make on people's better nature.
Social justice is a perfect rival for us though, since most of us have always been outsiders and, as a result, don't fall down prostrate to the acusations of being socially unacceptable, their ideology has no effect.
Part of me hates how I'm a social pariah because of my beliefs post-GG, but my other, more sensible, half always reminds me how good it feels to finally see through the bullshit of social justice.

Before GG, I was practically a social justice warrior. If I hadn't been so curious as I was, I would have remained that way.
Hell, my parrents and friends would have cheered me on for it.
I got into GG first through youtube e-celebs before I started lurking here.
This was years ago now, so I've had a good amount of time to really understand the ideology I came from.
You will never find an individual who hates the postmodern, deconstrucrionist, social justice ideogy more than someone who was a part of the cult first hand.
The entire premise of the ideology is, "Oh, won't some one think of the [OPRESSED GROUP]," and the ultimate result is the demonization and devaluation of the perceived, "opressor."

Didn't mean to turn this into a blogpost, but I figured that people needed to be reminded that Gamergate really did succeed.
It's our job, I think, to struggle forward for what we believe in when no one else will.
Most people who break free of the social justice ideology are too afraid of being lynched to do anything, but we will never fear that.
TL;DR:
No matter how hard we're misrepresented, no matter how many years of defamation we sustain, the spirit of Gamergate will still keep turning forward like a drill.

Is that Nowisnotgood asshole who made a 100+ long tweetrant that GGers grew up with GTA3, Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem and that turned gamers into misogynistic racists?

Mike Rowe had good passable taste, his waifu was the Little Mermaid.

what about Ellie? She is cute.

Waifu is a term best reserved for 2D. Though that girl doesn't look bad at all.

don't say that, I think she is a sjw or something.

3D tends to be disappointing.

So how's your Father's Day going? Even if you didn't get your dad anything great, at least spend time with him. He probably misses you. My kids are spending the day with their stepdad instead and I'm pretty angry.

My dad is just watching youtube videos, I offered to take him out to eat or to the movies or something but he didn't want to leave his house. I'm going to make him burgers on the grill tonight though.
That's fucked up. Also why I'm going to use a surrogate instead of getting married and risking a divorce and my kids being taken.

Never really had a father, I do wonder what it's like.

Help!!
Can anyone here tell me how I can save a gif I found posted on twatter?

Here is the link to the gif I want to save twitter.com/ramunepod/status/873900037780119552

We do two weeks with her and two weeks with me because of my shift work. I was just expecting them to spend the day with me. At least I'm getting free food tonight. Grandma's taking everyone out for dinner.

It's nice. I always looked up to my dad. I still don't know how he learned all the stuff he did. He can do everything under the sun and I've learned a bit here and there from him. Plumbing and wiring and all sorts of stuff.

SHES A NIGGER

Twitter saves gifs as mp4s. It's retarded. If you want it as a gif you'll have to convert it yourself.

How did you get it to save? Every time I clicked "save as", it downloaded the whole page but the fucking gif.

brown eyes are cute

I used a video ripper. Twiter gifs are saved as videos, not gifs.

Project SOCJUS, the GG/Vivian game from Anomalous Games, went on hiatus back in April.

That's bad enough, but a couple of weeks before, @broadcast_tower, the main artist, and the guy who drew Danielle/Freya here seems to have soured on Gamergate due to the Candid/Harmful Opinions bullshit.

Not only does it look like this game is now NEVER EVER, but I have a sinking feeling they've all become burnouts. If anybody here knows them, could they get in contact and ask what's up?

archive.fo/8tCiE
anomalousgames.tumblr.com

I see. Guess I need to get that then

Alright. I am a fedoratipper and I am fucking ashamed that he behaves himself this way. I am currently in uni, and right now having the subject of ethics, and this point of Codes of Conduct came by: "An engineer shall only provide services in areas of their competence". Not only does he reject the scientific spirit of free speech and listening to everybody, now matter their personal opinion and being able to reject certain ideas is new arise; but he is also misbehaving as an engineer: he talks about shit he knows jack bumblefuck about. New atheism was a mistake.

Friendly sage because off-topic

Just use one of the web ones like: 9xbuddy.com/

I've honestly no patience for burnouts.

How? Where?

What a fucking retard. Go drown.

This Candid stuff is too much for me. Started ignoring a fair few people over it. The sheer level of attacks Harmful is getting for talking about them is ridiculous.

And who gives a shit? They are being faggots that would rather make drama than games, so good riddance.

He's talking about the Sargon youtube "skeptic" circlejerk clique involving shoe and Armoured Skeptic. Which I'm not too fond of either outside of Chris who stays out of the drama bullshit.

Them? I don't care about them but they don't have anything to do with games.

Pretty much this.

Amazing Atheist is the worst of them. You can just hear the smug sense of superiority in every word.

Mike Rowe is based as far as I know.
He is also pretty fit.

They've never made any drama. They kept their head down and for the last few years quietly tried to make the best GG game I know of. Losing that is a blow, and I just want to know what's happening with them.

I didn't pay any attention to that shit because it was just more e-celeb drama. Why the fuck are GG anons so Internet Mad about it? The fuck did it have to do with us?

I was burnt out early spring 2015, i only stick around for strictly gaming related happenings, and if i do express anything publicly it's not using the hashtag, gg just isn't what it used to be after the presidential election infected the internet.

That said the core issues should still be relevant and Vivian is still the same character she used to be, everything surrounding it is just bullshit.

I'm mad because I don't like seeing people defend a company that literally went after a guy's family for asking questions about their business practices, just because they're being paid to shill for said company.

Last I heard about him was when he shoves bananas up his ass. I don't know where the devs get off to "replacing one clique with another" when GG as far as I know never make mention of Sargon's circlejerk.

Large part of twitter sphere revolves around them, twitter sphere always did suck.

Yeah, that clique's not really related to this at all. They annoy me and I don't like how hard they were defending Candid from what was basically a guy asking questions.

Because e-celebs who supposedly supported gamergate showed themselves to have no better standards than AGG.
Ecelebs are cancer.

you were involved with the game?

Yeah, Mic offered him a job for that rant.

Are you the artfag in question? Can you reveal what's happening with the game? Has the team torn itself apart because of drama/apathy or are they just busy with other things?

Thing about celebs and ecelebs is that just because they have vocal support of a group, doesn't mean that group would accept that ecelebs endorsements.

the amazin atheist was part of the development team?

I would've been a full blown social justice warrior if it weren't for SJWs from tumblr attacking the brony fandom back in 20111 and 2012. They used the exact same tactics they would later use against GG. That shit totally inoculated me.

Oh, and the last thing I heard about AA was him making an hour long video REEEEEing about Harmful Opinions. With such great lines as
I think Harmful's videos are pretty funny but I wouldn't go nearly that far. His interview on Dick Masterson's podcast was pretty okay too, he was funny there. Did an intro for a recurring bit, too.

I heard that Bronies fought against SJWs because they attacked a character they liked. I may not like bronies, but I admit that they are willing to defend their hobbies.

"Love and Tolerance"?

Yeah, the retarded one, right? I don't follow the show and my kids don't watch it but I hear stuff about it from time to time.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/TheAmazingAtheist#Misc._facts_about_TJ

I never heard of Harmful Opinions, but I guess AA was being envious or something.

I was really looking forward to that game.
FUCK.
FUCK
FUCK

He's a cool guy when he's getting interviewed. Talks about all these high skill labor jobs going unfilled because of the shift to persue and over saturate white collor jobs. Wish I would have been told about this 10 years ago.

There was a retarded one? All I know was that there was a character that SJWs want to remove that got bronies pissed. I don't know why they would remove a retard,

Mike Rowe is pretty dad-tier when it comes to advice. If only more people were to listen to him.

No i'm not that guy, i was gonna elaborate on the fact that he should be able to overlook the bullshit if he ever believed GG had a valid cause, but i guess it wasn't very clear as i forgot to elaborate before i posted and it all came off as a vague argument.

there was a character that acted stupid and due to what was initially an artistic fuckup had messed up eyes, fans started calling her Derpy Hooves. The people on the show kept the eyes as a hattip to the comunity. SJWs eventually flipped out about it being oppressive to mentally handicapped until Hasbro made them fix the eyes.

Yeah, they got mad because it had derpy in its name or something.

Harmful Opinions made videos digging into Candid because they use a censorship AI and are probably planning to sell it to other companies. AA was making videos sponsored by Candid and started attacking him for his videos, basically. That's what it boils down to. Everyone who's been paid by Candid has been sperging out over it and eventually Candid themselves allegedly contacted his family over his videos.

He gives some pretty sound advice at 1m26s

In other words, AA is a sellout. Do they pay him in bananas?

Part of that god thing is that Bindu of Candid said "Harmful Opinions is god" in an easily clipped and exploited way, so people ran with it. Bananaman tried to use it against Harmful in the most oblivious way possible.

First father's day without my dad. Feel's weird.

I hope so.

Yeah, I heard about that. I don't get why they got so defensive and spergy over it. Just ignore the videos, christ.

No, a group of tumblr trannies got pissy that bronies kinda proved the patriarchy isn't a thing and really blew the fuck out of then feminist theory. Even the show's creator, a 2nd waver, was proud of bronies and said it was proof that 2nd wave had seen results.

Since 3rd wave is built from the ground up around the idea of oppressors and that ALL men are shit tumblr went after bronies to prove they were all shit. This might be where the current sex negative ideas of feminism came from, remember, it appears on tumblr first. Then will later get added to feminism. Imageboard bronies loved sex and porn, and a drawfag in the fandom had a tumblr comic about the main princess being a slut. Princess molestia SO all of tumblr rained down upon the fandom like a biblical plague. Bronies were all accused of being

AND

Sound familiar? A lot of the proto gamergate insults originated around this time too, namely pissbaby. Oh, and all of these people on tumblr attacking the fandom? They all called themselves social justice warriors. It was in all of their profiles. THEY came up with that label.
These SJWs successfully got hasbro to cease and desist the tumblr comic and another one got her OC put into the comic book. Her whole tumblr is about killing all men, yet her OC was put into the comic. They then took over every single fandom space and filled it with feminist theory and marxist bullshit. Then as a final blow, they took /mlp/ on 4chan. The fandom dies shortly after that, shortly after the exodus happened. By that time the SJWs got a new target: Gamergate.
Even to this day if you ask someone on tumblr what they think about bronies, their response will sound nearly identical to if you had asked an aGGro their opinion of gamergate. Same insults, same narrative. And the bronies literally did nothing wrong. They just had the audacity to exist.

hehehe

Every site that reports on it you always see the same comments/replies;

Paychecks, and a lot of them got caught not doing due diligence, while trying to make a name for themselves as proponents of doing exactly that. Really at the end of the day, it's this huge, retarded power play that could have been solved in a day, and everyone could have been content, if not happy, but will likely drag on for years because of holier than thou attitudes and faggots not wanting to take a blow to their ego. Sound familiar?

Can't understand that. What were they thinking? They would just jump to the other side of the mirror and everyone would be nice?

Its this kind of thinking that allowed "the left" to rot as far as it did.

I bet a lot of those are people that never bothered to review anything until now, i wonder if they will redact it should Take Two withdraw their threats or provide an official tool.

I remember all that. I was there.
I drew revenge rape porn of one their oc's and it pissed one of them off and it made me very happy

hello friends
i am from devteam

do not fear, all is well

i get leaderman to reply you later, he busy

If this is true we should tell him it's not the first time our "allies" has turned sour on us. Tell them about Ethan Ralph, Drybones and the Ayy-team.

And congratulate them for taking a stand against the Candid sellouts.

So I guess that was nothing then. Eh, do whatever you guys want and good luck.

kek

Izayoi Sakuya is an athiest, but Remilia, Flan, Marisa and Patchouli are Apathiests.

Any cachet of humanity that defines and prides themselves on being smarter than everyone else is a mistake. Modern atheists, modern progressives, the "skeptic community," pretty much everyone who watch the Daily Show or Last Week Tonight, all of them. When your whole raison d'etre is back-clapping and laughing at everyone who you see as dumb and inferior (which, naturally, is everybody else), then the moment you fuck up, no matter how small or innocent a mistake it was, you're in the corner that your community's been shining a spotlight on this entire time. Do you think all of that Candid drama would have gone down the way it did, with so many "pillars of the community" diving in like that if they'd had a graceful way to bow out? It would have taken a lot more finesse than the average fledgling Youtuber can muster to get through a scandal like that without losing precious, precious monetized views. So instead, just like three years ago, wagons were circled and the whole thing became a fucking embarrassment to anyone who's not already on the inside looking out.

Always remember, faggots: You are small and petty and weak and stupid, and you possess a startling ability to fuck everything up. Just like the rest of us. Keep that in mind, both about yourself and everyone else, and you might wind up exhibiting some of that "tolerance" that so many people can't seem to get right.

I'm an atheist and my biggest issue is that these morons made it into a religion, being an atheist doesn't make you smart it just means you don't believe in god.

it happens sometimes

Have you tried Apatheism? It's Atheism without the fedora.

I want all D&C faggots to GTFO this thread. Especially ID:36c3f9 attempting to turn GG against Anomalous Games.

yes, i am another person from devteam
please ignore any drama, everything is fine

You are treating athiesm like an organized group, dont do that.

Alright. I apologize for my wrong assumptions.

They already do that with themselves. Reddit was a mistake.

Since you're all alive, more updates would be nice, even if it's just "Journal Entry 9001: Bought Cheetos and Mountain Dew From Store. Game Still In Hiatus. E3 sucked."

I have a worry and I've seen this on Holla Forums and the rest of Holla Forums, the worry of Holla Forums just dying can we ever get this site back to the 2015 days?

nope

I wouldn't worry.

our sprite artist wont draw until they get twice as much pay and our level designer wants to move on to a different project
there is no drama but everyone is doing a very half assed job and morale is extremely low
i cannot post progress pictures or i will be fired and blacklisted

No you're not.

It's the guy who was impersonating Acid Man.

the "oh no Holla Forums's dying we must move somewhere else" shit has been going on since Josh's Infinity Never Ever fiasco. But haven't you noticed that whenever a big happening happens that Holla Forums or Holla Forums's UIDs and PPH skyrocket? Holla Forums's numbers during E3 were at 3700 UIDs and almost 2000 PPH, which put it back where it used to be back in 2014.

Hopefully you're not developing in California.

Really?

Atheism without a strong moral and cultural foundation was the mistake.

Yes, look at his ID. The first person to say he was from devteam is probably real, but the second is the "no blogposting" guy who posted using Asuka and complaining about forced user to make people think he was Acid Man for shitposting purposes.

Dubs aside.
(55)
How do you not know how ID works. Are you pulling my benis, don't pull on my benis. That's gay.

Sorry for any accidental handjobs, I just wasn't paying attention.

Wh-what
Also I have only posted once in three days, been pretty busy; moreover, I've never once thought I was important, even, if not especially by namefagging
How will ROB be able to make his threads with user on, though ?..

If you're indeed that dev, don't hesitate to contact the anton&coolpecker devs at @mobiustrip_ on twitter for perhaps some way to find help or whatever

The second one is an impersonator baiting.

If he keeps posting new pics people will recognize them anyway.

Whoops, didn't notice the different IDs. My bad.

I suppose. What caused forced user though ? Did something specific happen ? I doubt it was my fault, been namefagging for like five years, from even before Holla Forums, so if Mark had wanted to bother me, he'd have done so much earlier.

If Infinity NEVER EVER didn't kill us, nothing will.

Whoops, didn't mean to have a flag.

You missed the meta thread yesterday. Enough anons are tired of namefaggotry and Mark agreed.

Oh, that's all it took ? Alright.

When was the meta thread? I go here daily and I keep missing them, does that faggot just briefly have them during muriclap hours and then deletes them?

Not so long ago, but it autosaged quickly as it went up the bump limit in no time with everyone shitposting, even Mark shitposted.

Thread's still up

archive.is/xi8hC

Just wish they would stay stickied a while longer

Thanks

Fine, just be careful from now on and watch your hands. This is the goobergoiter thread, not a taffy pull.

I thought this was GaymerGroins.

That's white I get for rarely posting outside of this thread.

I don't hate forced user since I anonpost everywhere but here anyway. But I can foresee it causing some problems. Expect shills to copy posting patterns or favored images of more well-known posters in an effort to cause long-run drama. "This reaction image is clearly yours, so now you have to prove that it wasn't you saying to gasthekikes/rapethepresident/whatever."

Hopefully it ends after the trial week, IMO.

True, some people will try to stir up shit, but I feel those threads never really bothered with dramafaggots like those. Always kinda either ignored or laughed at/about those attempts. So even if I don't have a name, in my case, I don't really feel like it'll ever be too different. My name was nothing but a glorified ID anyway

We're not fantasizing, we know you're one.

You mean shills and Mark's easily manipulated ass agreed. 90% of the shit done to Holla Forums i just shills rampant shit posting and Mark being a moron.

The only people that make a big deal out of name fags are faggots.

Think it worked for /k/ since they also have country flags.
I'd love to see the shitposting the flags would cause on /vint/

It's for the best. As other anons in the meta pointed out, we have IDs and namefags are essentially attention seekers.

Okay then….

Full /k/ benefits from country flags since there are gungrabbers who pretends they are burgers that tries to d&c.
Slightly different with Holla Forums.

Usually, yeah. I never set foot in the 4am threads, so I don't really know how bad they were but I gather it was pretty concentrated cancer.

I always wanted to turn the flags on in GGHQ, but anons were against it. I thought it would be neat as hell to see what kind of global participation we were getting back then. c'est la vie.

Good thing 4am threads are banned.

We're dangerously approaching the 700 posts, we need a baker.
BAKE IT AWAY

I only set foot in one thread, and it was full of faggots. Although I can't say I act much better, the namefaging and tripfagging just shows who these people are and the kind of posts they make, and it just adds to the level of obnoxiousness.

Its things like this that worry me:

>Yes goyim! Get rid of every way to identify a poster in a thread, so wethe shills can blend in seamlessly. Its only the idea that counts, and people never post with dishonest intentions!

I can do it, but it's 665, no need to rush just yet.

baking ready at 700 or page 13
title: Green Panty Zone Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=seP3xH3ioBQ
I'm on standby, no need to shitpost to 700. I will say if I need assist. Reload manually to get an accurate post meter. People who spaz out will not be given new bread. None!

I was bored one night and tried to get into the 4am threads. It was super slow and I couldn't get into it. Seemed really stupid.

Don't worry Acid, I'm sure Mark is smart enough to know better.

If mark get's rid of IDs that would signal the end of 8/v/. No IDs is what lets an individual shill samefag a thread to oblivion on 4chan, and single handedly make it look like there are dozens of people on his side. I watched a single autist samefag /mlp/ to hell and back and there was no stopping him. The mods couldn't ban him. They wouldn't institute IDs. The whole board was simply at his mercy. Holla Forums will bend this whole board over their knee and fuck it six ways to sunday if mark ever got rid of IDs.

Sage for offtopic
Speaking of "take it away", I finally found the pre-pre-show on Youtube.

He's not doing that, if that meta thread is correct.

yeah, one of the reasons why I hate >>>Holla Forums
archive.is/zEqa2

Holla Forums is also full of leftypol faggots who samefag. Mark better never get rid of IDs.

Being a lefty doesn't make you smart either but plenty seem to think it does.
Everybody tries to find reason to make themselves seem like they're not retarded, and degrade their enemies to something lesser than themselves. The honest truth is that if you cannot acknowledge that the other side is intelligent in any conflict you're more retarded than you think your enemies are.

I think namefags are all fucking retarded but I'm also leaning towards saying this one was the shills.
I think there is an occasional valid reason to use a name and/or trip and I don't see why that should be taken from users.
Maybe keep the ban on 4am threads. I dunno, I never paid them any attention.

Yeah. This is one of those times when Mark needs to stick to their guns are question the sort of motivation behind these sorts of statements.

They still can here with the IDs and it's funny as fuck.

The thing is IDs make those really obvious. Where do you think (1) comes from?

I'm referring to the sorts of people who rack up dozens of replies shilling the dumbest shit and we can just laugh at their stupidity.

What was the record, again? 300-something?

You know, I can't help to feel frustrated and angry as I notice how terrorists keep getting away with their bloodshed and there are not even people burning some mosques.

All this shit turned me into full Holla Forums, and I don't like th efeeling because I have a black friend and a gay brother.

Embrace it. I went from "muh moderate Muslims" to "Islam is a cancer on the world". Islam's goal is conquering nations and it never stopped.

The thing is that I'm just seen as a random racist.

My introduction to Holla Forums's way was the same day the Charlie hebdo happened, everyday getting more confirmation that muslims are not humans. They are like soul zombies or soul vampires that infest the minds of the people, making them irredemable and empty of any humanity.

Considering that Islam was starting by a Schizophrenic Pedophile Warlord with a phobia pf dogs.

I guess the west is, indeed, dying.

I just feel like a fool because I was all about acceptance and all that shit, now I'm just full of regret.

If Islam was a cult that started today, no doubt there'd be military intervention and police raids. Mohammad isn't the peaceful carpenter like Jesus and he isn't a meditating NEET prince like Buddha, he's just straight up a warlord that knew he could use religion as a brainwashing tool in his conquests.

Following too much politics can mess with you after a while.

You can have black and gay friends and still be conservative. I'm possibly gayer than Milo and yet I go on Holla Forums all the time.

And still noone would burn some mosques.

The worst thing is that I can't stop searching for more politics.

The thing is that I'm not actually conservative. I'm a fedora tipper who believes that the state actually helping their own is good, also that massively rich corporations should pay more taxes just to help the people that consume their products and gave them the power they obtained, yet I would be happy enouth if they just pay their own share instead of just hidding the money and not paying a dime while buying politicians to shape the government to their will. I also believe universal citizen healthcare is possible. I even accept transgender people having different gender brains and all that, but the left became so retarded and extremist that is going to make me vote for the far right before anything relatively leftist.

I've seen a lot of moderate left leaning people say the same. The extremists are pushing moderate lefties and centrists to vote for the Right.

I can't say I agree with most opinions you have, but you seem approachable. I feel like I can't speak out about my views in public because some lefty might try and sucker punch me for that shit.

Why, there is no evidence for it. They have a mental illness and should get help instead of going on dangerous drugs and mutilate their bodies

Are we really going trans-derail again?

Almost at 700 anyway and I dont think it's going to derail

Thread is practically dead at this point anyways. It's always slowest before the 700.

It's always the slowest points in the threads that keep us tied up.

Lewd.

700 get

New bread when?

Reload the page, we have two (Now one) posts left.

FUCK.

Now New bread?

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/

Hey user

Neither was the play. This exact play was done with Obama too and no one had a problem with it. Not to mention the play's message is exactly the opposite.

There's little to gain from banning GG threads because they are the jack of all trades:

There's a reason they're practically "Holla Forums general", and not in a bad way. I think these types of threads are useful for boards to have.

This is mindboggling retarded. All the faggots that were involved in the Candid BS distanced completely from gamergate. The fact he still conflates them together is hilarious.

Despite his "no derailing/blogposting" shtick all this fucker does is shitpost and post nonsense in these threads. He should be filtered immediately.

94f820 is a closet homo

your favorite games will remain untouched and have no censorship

But NISA is localizing Ys 8