Are there any games with canon Neet characters in them?

Are there any games with canon Neet characters in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.website/
readcomics.website/comic/the-unbelievable-gwenpool-2016
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Rebirth
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Custom Robo: Battle Revolution

With her new 4th wall powers, will Gwen Poole realize she can keep off camera, and thus out of sight, by taking her clothes off?

Futaba
Alphys, that lesbian dragon bitch from undertale.
Dr. Croix from Little Witch Academia

Thought she was a dinosaur.

I want pretend NEETs to leave.

NEET =/= Hikki

Wouldn't most game heroes be considered NEET? They usually don't go to school (or schools don't even exist in their world) or have a job (unless "adventurer" counts as a job).

I realize that the OP pic is bait but what's the deal with the comic?

Only decent comic Marvel is publishing, written and drawn by freelancers (Hastings, of Dr. McNinja fame, and Gurihiru, who drew the Last Airbender comics and the cute Power Pack mini series series that started in 2005).

Well, Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled has a minor character named "Neet" who you get sent to find by his dad after he runs away from home, not wanting to work and be forced to take up the family business. After you find him and he returns, he's effectively barricaded in his room by a guard to make sure he doesn't leave until he's ready to work.

I'd argue no, since even if they don't have a direct job, they're still likely to be doing something to make money along the way (be it paid sidequests or just murdering and looting anything that looks at you funny), and fighting enemies could be "training" of a sort, at least as far as bettering themselves in a particular area. You're right about actual education being absent in a number of settings though.

I related to the main character in Silent Hill 4: The Room. He was pretty NEET as well as perverted. As far as apartments go, it was pretty comfy. And like real life, it all turned to shit once he left the apartment.

I forget, did Travis Touchdown have a job/education?

Almost every japanese game.

He had a shit load of different part time jobs as well as his regular one (bounty hunter)

(Original) Knighthood is a Career and so is Mercenary. If it's a career then it is definitely arguable that they aren't a NEET

So you're so much of a fucking cuckold that you want to escape your worthless life into someone ELSE'S worthless life? Just go kill yourself. Suicide bomb a synagogue or commit suicide by cop in one.

It's Gwen Poole who started off as a joke character in Howard the Duck, but is probably their best comic line when are writing and doing illustration. Avoid her at all costs if those two aren't attached. It's awful how shitty the other writers and artists are. I'm not saying it used to be Shakespeare, but they've found a new low and are going lower.

I like this post

Wait so is Gwen Poole dreaming or has she transferred her conciousness to the Marvel universe?

Kenji Setou

Isn't he at high-school?

Uh…

I'm pretty sure that's the based off of the power packs costumes.

is this loss?

Lester The Unlikely?

…Gex? hes a more western pre-chans idea of neetdom

are we supposed to feel bad for this character? i just assume they're fucking retarded because highschool isn't an education its just a way of filtering out the weak ones

a lot of perfectly healthy get fucked over on credits sometimes

I dropped out of high school
I never did anything because it was a pain in the ass and I assumed it would be the easiest thing in the world to just get a GED instead
And I was right

I was a washout who flunked out of a summer school class once, My diploma has the class graduation date despite not technically graduating until august

Madotsuki was her name? From yume nikki

I'm a dropout now, I'm 20 and only need about 25 credits purely in electives. Now I'm in an independent study.

Why work or study on a dying world?

And it's really fucking bad at what it does.

Yes. Uncontrollable shit happens to people who could otherwise make it, and they fail to achieve things which are seen as completely basic, like getting a diploma. Some kids' families self-destruct, and it fucks their progress. Some wind up having to get a job to support their family or themselves. Some have babies because they were told that rampant degeneracy was a good idea by society and their peers, and it leads to one of the former scenarios.

Blog: I developed serious physical and mental health issues simultaneously in high school, failed to keep up with the work, and dropped out. Previously, I always did extremely well in school and was the sort who was ashamed of anything less than academic perfection. My health is "better" now, but I lost the path to a cushy scholarship at a top-tier college, which is what everyone expected of me, and what I expected of myself, so much that it was taken for granted. This does things to your self-perception, nevermind future job prospects and how others treat you. I didn't get a diploma until I was 23, and as far as I can tell, dropping out immediately and getting a GED would have been a more sensible option, because the real world doesn't give a shit about how you did in high school if you don't progress past high school, but that's hindsight for you. tl;dr, yes, I sympathize with a character who was fucked out of completing something which should, in theory, just be a retard filter. Maybe it's for the best, because now I'm here with you lot, instead of at an Ivy League Indoctrination Center. Sage for blogpost.

You draw strange conclusions.

Let me guess, people who you thought supported you dropped you like a rock the second they couldn't act like they were a part of your potential success?

Yep. I'm glad someone remembers Power Pack. Wonder if Hastings wrote that or if Gurihiru threw it in on an open "t-shirt has Marvel design on it"

I'd buy that shirt, but I'd prefer a 1 color+black shirt that mirrored one of their costumes

fixed

I thought it looked a lot like the AGDG logo which got a chuckle

is this a hentai? because I already can see the plot where she becomes a cam whore, finding her life purpose as a cum toilet…. amirite?

No fucking lie, most girls who supported Bernie are exactly like what's in OP.

This world isn't bad or good, this world is savage to the fucking core. Fear, regret and absolutely devastation of will are what build people, create the soul that drives society. If it wasn't for that, society would crumble.
A desire for what isn't downplays the need for what IS.

To which I raise my favorite quote from the Buddha:
"There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires" - Dhammapada, v.39

More?

That crying face is absolutely exquisite. I'd read it for that alone, but I know it's western cuckshit.

If people didn't think this world was shit and want a better one instead nobody would post here

Maybe try asking someone else. This is the only tasteful one I bothered to get.

it's actually pretty decent.

weeb detected

It's drawn by two Nipponese women.

Found one more. That's all I'm willing to post. This one's pretty funny. Had no idea how cute Gwenpool can be.

Haha wow. Uh thanks user.

Surprised nobody has mentioned best little sister Nana yet. The game is shit, but she's cute, and you can give her brotherly headpats.

Also, I guess the main character is a Neet. He doesn't HAVE to be, and you can't be if you play properly, but the first time I tried it I lost the game during the opening cutscene sequence because I wouldn't shut up about the limited edition figurines I was promised and the villain deemed me a failure and had me executed.

Getting the obvious out of the way.

there was that shitty SJW-bait walking simulator with the cat

Thanks for reminding me of how awful the translation was. They completely butchered Nana.

Ok, I found a bunch of gwenpool torrents, but they all are dead.
I hate to do it, but can someone fucking upload a goddamn thing somewhere? Preferably to mega.

What a shame
I read the series via Holla Forums dumps.

Disgusting.

readcomics.website/

epic meme bro

The main character from yume nikki
and she an heroes like a good NEET should do

Story time?

Isnt she a fucking hacktivist?

I never read Power Pack but something about it triggers something primal in my loins for some reason. Oh right, the fetish about the time traveling incest page.

To save your father from the abyss.

now where talking!
and btw, who is that character? was I supposed to know?

Has yet to be shown how Gwen made into the Marvel Universe yet? That picture hints at it, but is her physical body still in her world?

As Jung strictly defines it, all non-conscious mental processes are "the collective unconscious." I love the idea of archetypes but as a scientist (a neuroscientist at that), it's not actually "real" in any reasonable way.

Fuck you college or trade school Or military fag

Basically, yeah.

Yes, both before and after her un-NEETing.

Un-NEET-ing? Typical.

Sad but true

It actually took me by surprise. I was expecting utter sjw shit like Spider Gwen but it's more like a less depressing comic book version of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Thanks a bunch.

So I just skip issues not by Hastings and Gurihiru? Got it.

I hope this has East of West.

GWEN POO

Ok now I'm reading this gwenpoo thing and why the fuck Thor is a woman and Spiderman is a nigger? I mean he has different costume too so it gotta be some different Spiderman, but where is the old one then?
I don't visit Holla Forums so I was out of the marvel loop since that 90s spiderman cartoon.

Welcome to the new age. SJW have thoroughly infested comics since at least 10 years ago. All your favorite iconic heroes are now women (and coalburners,) or cucks.

It's the future that lies in store for games.

I was expecting this answer but I hoped for something better.
At least we still have grorious nippon.

Whor is a recent SJW creation, but Miles Morales has been around for a while, sort of a second string spiderman when they don't want to use peter parker

There was a whole bunch of spidermen in the cartoon, but him being a black boi is what threw me off. I mean I'm not even against blacks, one of my favourite capeshits - spawn is a nigger to begin with.
But it's like making captain america black, or thor a woman.
Oh wait.

Just went to that comic site to read bit of GWENPOO and it's literally female deadpool.

Well she's cute and aryan so I'm fine with it.
Pink is great color as well.

This is a DC board faggot and you will get bullied.

DC heroes are so fucking gay compared to marvel ones it's not funny.
Wall at least they used to be in the 90s, I dunno how is it now.
The only non-shit DC hero is batman.

I dunno, maybe it's just because he came in before the wave of batshit lefties, but I'm okay with it

Yeah, no you are a faggot and a casual. Marvel is made for Tween girls but anyone above that age should have stopped reading that shit years ago. The greatest superhero comics ever written are all DC.

This is either bait or Holla Forums was right about the average pleb's comic book knowledge.

Francis from Super Paper Mario lived in an autism mansion, was served by neko bots, watched anime all day and used a VN interface to be able to talk to women.

I have no idea what the actual context of this panel is but it fits anyway

Miles worst offense is that he is a perfect Black marry sue. Holla Forums was going nuts when they announced him for the new spiderman game because they hate is guts.

I mean even he wasn't nignog wearing black costume would result in him being called black spiderman. What the fuck was he thinking? Why didn't he change it when he realized he fucked up? It's like he's not very smart or something.

I really fucking hope they won't make her into another pansy ass non-lethal hero.
I would totally fucking shoot bomber kid.

He also constructed a fully functional robot waifu
Truly, living the dream
This is the only relevant picture I could find

Maybe he's an edgelord and just likes wearing red and black more than being called a nigger

What a bitch nigga.

You can actually buy his robo waifu for a fuckton of coins.
I did.

Yeah but he probably hotglued it

But I am only posting good American comics

B-but I needed her for muh postgame.
Though I never really beat the Sammer world or the 100 dungeons, the final boss would kick my ass all the time.

Gonna black her, aren't they?

How PROGRESSIVE is the comic? I might read it if it isn't too ENRICHED

She got smacked by a black dude for trying to kill a terrorist and got sent to jail.

Sorry to hear about your white hatred user. But let's cure that so you can stop being a filthy race traitoring degenerate.

Okay dropped, thanks.

Yeah it's frustrating.

Moralfags will defend this.

Equality at work.

Shoot yourself lad.

I google it up just for that post.
I regret it now.
I will delete it now.
I'm so sorry.

Now that's realism!

disgusting, user.

Yeah the 2ds they showed at this e3 were the real deal.

Not really.

Shoot yourself lad.

Well you can't arrest blacks now or black lives splatter will be on yo cracka ass

I really want a comic with Bane in it crashing the whole supergayro shit with no survivors, it's all fucked.

I can't wait for everyone going MUH MORALS :((((((((((( and then they decided violence isn't good so they banned guns and nobody knows how to fight for shit, 20 years later it literally becomes San Angeles from Demolition Man and everyone get fucking jihaded by fucking roaches.

Do you know what Europe is?

Good, have some cartoons tities for doing the right thing.

To the oven with you.

I don't read news because it'll fucking depress me, i assume everything gone from worst to 'i can't believe it can actually get worse than worst' in Europe.

Why does he have a cum stain on his face?

Where are their dicks?

To make brown people look appealing you need to make them 2d.

Europe went that future from demolition man a few years ago. Except there was no Stallone to save their asses from aping nigger terrorist rapers.

Take a wild guess.

Whoa wait wasn't doctor doom like one of the strongest villains in the entire marvel franchise? I don't know the specifics but remember anons memeing something about how superman or flash wouldn't have shit on him how broken he was?

It's fine. V4 is strong.

Oh never mind it's just a terminator.

That won't stop me from calling dibs on the redhead.

Thor lost his hammer and his power went to some AIDS or cancer patient chick who seemingly came out of left field. Except she didn't come out of left field but was actually Thor's first love interest who the readers all hated and never made an appearance after the late 1960s until some feminist twat decided to that The Mighty Thor had to be a girl. Based on her actual actions and attitudes, she is not worthy to wield Mjolnir.
Never mind that Valkyrie is a thing, she doesn't suck as a character, and she's worthy to wield Mjolnir.

Black Spidey is Miles Morales, who….something happened in the Ultimate universe. Peter died at some point after, leaving Miles the only Spidey. He actually objects to tumblrites praising him for being a black superhero– "I don't want to be the black Spiderman; I want to be Spiderman"

At least black Captain America makes sense, being the former Falcon who took up his friend's mantle after he died

Boob plates are fun tbh.

Are you fucking telling me there is black cap too? Holy shit.

At least put fucking nipples on them then.

Not inverted nipples are gross tbh.

Correct that mistake immediately!

Inverted nipples are hot in anime.
I never seen them irl though. Maybe they are.

I've given up all hope to see this planet from being saved and decided i want to see this world burn, it's less depressing and a nice change of view.

Fucking cancerous writing.

WE WUZ CAP'N 'N 'N 'N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET NIGGA 'MURICA WE WUZ LIKE PRYVATE NIGGA YOOOOOOOOOO I WUZ CAP'N 'N SHIET LET'S CHARGE DEM NAZI NIGGAS

It was that or American Dream.
Would you prefer new Cap to be Steve Rogers's faithful friend for many battles or his maybe daughter that was pulled from some writer's ass 8 years prior to his Civil War death (suspiciously, that's about long enough to properly endear her to the readers when you consider she immediately joined a team after her first appearance)

Inverted are god tier you peasant.

I don't care much for cap tbh, he sounds more of a DC thing. Really throwing shield around is aquaman-tier dumb super ability.

I DIDNT SAY THEY WERENT YOU MADMAN

Good
SHE HAS TINY ONES, YOU FAGGOT!

Areolas the size of pizzas.

You disgust me, user.

It's not my fault your girlfriend has weird nipples.

I'de sooner eat a pineapple pizza.

Wrong.

This user gets it.

2D brown is hot, 3D nigger is not.

Well I don't know what her body lotion is but you can always ask.

I don't know who you're quoting.

Eh sometimes you get those browns that are essentially white in figure but have dark skin. I'de post pics but I'de get screamed at by Holla Forums and the mods.

That comment was less than not funny.

But Hawaiian pizza is good, user-kun!

But not as good as huge nips

All comics have always been Jewish corruptions of the European fable to spread Leftist propaganda.

That's a whip you triple nigger.

Largely in the same way Batman is, but with power armor and magic. He always has the right tools and artifacts for the situation. In a straight strength contest he would get his shit wrecked by loads of characters, but it just doesn't happen to him. He's also a favorite of a bunch of writers, so he gets wanked off a lot. To the point that magical future-seeing aliens are saying how wonderful he is and that he's the true savor of the world and we should all go buy more comics with Doom in them.

Flat-chest master-breast faggot.

Flat chests are only good on actual lolis
And even then oppai lolis are better
And fruit does not fucking belong on pizza
Kill yourself

Any character who doesn't have a job or isn't in education. So, shitloads. Sonic the Hedgehog, Banjo, Link, Pacman, Ryu, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Also he's good now, so I don't see why anyone should care.

So when did you realize you were retarded user? Like were you recently diagnosed or have you always known?

Actually not a NEET. Highschool students can't be NEETs.

Futaba isn't a student. She's not enrolled anywhere, nor does she go to school. She just studies on her own.

Reported

Please do note, that Arnold's waist is fucking slim.
Don't try to defend that retarded creation on the right, dude.

Sorry you lack an imagination and have resorted to reading picture books, you sub-90 Mongs.

Comics are socially (or at least used to before the grand pozzing) more like soap operas for young men and boys than novels.

small tiddies are also good
I suppose oppai lolis are ok, but flat chest is best.
pic related
That's why you ask for light pineapple user.

Flat chests a shit, pineapple is bad in any quantity, I am right, your parents would be ashamed of you

no u
objectively wrong.
no
What makes you think they aren't already?

Nothing really, liking pineapple invalidates any opinion or value you might have, I'm just humoring you by treating you like a real person

this

for a female Marvel character it's not cucked at all when it's the main series (avoid her other appearances) and Gurihiru is Japanese

It was a surprise for me, I expected constant 4th wall jokes (which quickly stopped) and SJW shit

my nigger

try harder

but that's wrong on every level

casuals detected

flatfags need to be gassed

Figures

He's right, I figured it was some kind of alternate universe thing, but I couldn't be fucked to check.

Don't be sad user, none of us are real
That's why we're posting in a thread about neet characters in video games

You are not even aware of all the bullshit they stuck in your head. It's hilarious when you casually spout shit straight out of the Anita narrative.

Hey remember when the 80s were all so chauvinistic and republican? Oh my god christians are so backwards. >_

It's too late user, I looked into the abyss, and when it looked back, it found me wanting.

It's not to late, user. You can grasp the might of your SORCEROUS YEARNING if you but remember how.

she is going to be niggerspiders love interest or something

Everything is ok in 2D
Everything is wrong in 3DPD

A sweet fruit should never be in contact with tomato sauce, even with a barrier of cheese to separate the two.

So… What's the comic called?

Poo in the Loo the Socjustice Boogaloo.

for a non /fit/izen this may look like it proves they know how to raw anatomy until you realize that arnie is posing which means he is flexing his pecs and opening up his chest and sucking in the abdominal, his right shoulder back while his left is slightly forward allowing his chest to pop out even further out, which wouldnt be possible if he was standing neutral with his arms at the side.

Blacked.com - the teenage years

I was asking seriously fuck

Ebin meme, did you get that from facebook or from 9gag?

Google image search it you dumb piece of shit.

Arnie is roided as fuck in that picture. HE even confessed to juicing up. That is neither healthy nor natural, unless you think organ failure at an early age is healthy and natural.

IIRC, the potency of and dosages of roids back then was much less than what exists today.
He's alive enough to shill for shitty mobile games.

a) Roiding back then wasn't illegal or frowned upon. Everyone was taking pills. Arnie still managed to become the best using the same tools everyone was using. There is nothing to "confess" about. It was standard.
b) He's old as shit now and still kicking, if you know what you're doing you won't get any organ failures or even limp dick. Only dumb fucking people ruin their health with overdosing and not following proper regimes, steroids or not.

sage for offtopic.

This is the true answer right here. The other retards in this thread can't into anatomy

There's plenty of people who smoke like chimneys yet become old and never develop cancer. I don't believe that juicing up, even in relatively small doses, will not fuck you up in some way. Hormonal balances have evolved for millions of years, any fucking with it will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

WE WUZ NIHONJIN N SHIET

Ebin Spengbab may may yourself there friendo.
I got it from 4chan, I guess that's where the original guy got it. So yes, I still go to Halfchan, their /a/ is better than the police state that passes for an anime board on here.

Stop this, you criminal. Source, please.

Schwarzenegger has god-tier genetics, I can't argue with that.

Nice.

This, most of agdg couldn't make a game even if they got 100k/month patereon bux

And neither can I argue with those quads.

yeah okay.

Yeah, Chistopher Hasting's writing is top-notch and it really takes a hammer to the tropes and cliches that dominate isekai and self-insert fiction found on forums.

If I got 100k/month patereon bux I could quit my job and actually have time and energy to work on games, unlike now.

stop shitposting and go back to work aggydaggy

Time? Absolutely. Energy? Let's not make promises we can't guarantee.

I have plenty of energy most mornings/days but when I get home I just want to sleep.

I'm not Tetrachrome dev or anyone from AGDG. Just his self-proclaimed number 1 fan.

How was that robot fighting game called? Blood with tell or some shit?
What happened to it?

Dafuk is this ugly shit.I thought unity games were cartoonistics and filled with candy colors. Can't even admire the girl in such flat graphics

You can always stop being a wageslave, become an entrepreneur and use your autism to sell something for passive income.

Get a million USD (or whatever currency is enough to pay for your expenses), learn (((marketing))) skills and earn enough money to retire early. Dedicate the years ahead of you to gamedev and consume whatever entertainment you please. There should be enough good stuff out there that you will die not having completed your backlog. Of course, you will look young by taking advantage of sirtiuns and NAD+ and subsisting on chia seeds alone, restoring your mitochondrial metabolism in old age :V

I said most, theres some success stories, but most people there are just shitposting nodevs.

nontendo 12 year old fanboy spotted. not everything has to super colorful

she looks great but that greyish part of her fringe over her left eye looks out of place

I don't understand

Murder hobo is a real profession user.

I'm gonna beat you up Tewi.

I got banned because I posted a pic with tumblr in the title and 3 separate people said they were banned for not capitalizing their post. At least a police state wouldn't care about that shit.

is this spiderman or something?
also, regardless of the answer, is it filled with
and

You're not fooling anyone leftypol.

why doesn't he use his special pony horsecock from the land of well endowed special ponies to fuck katie like she was an onahole and blow his nuts so hard that katie pukes special pony horse semen for a month?

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

No. Fuck off.

No fuck you i don't want to fucking read on how yuropoor and burgerland is getting worse it's literally straight out San Angeles out of Demolition Man or even worse, it's fucking depressing and i already have enough fucking bullshit to deal with.

i know that feel.

everything just keeps getting worse and never better, honestly i can't care anymore, going to Holla Forums or /n/ only makes me sad, angry, and gives me an immense feeling of powerlessness, so why bother? we won't be alive to see the world burn.

so can we talk about videogames yet or do we need another fucking Holla Forums thread?

It's Gwenpool. I haven't seen much of it but it's supposedly surprisingly good. It espouses a decent, functional family with healthy relationships and a believable female lead who isn't a raging cunt.

I don't know much about it but it follows that she becomes aware she's in a comic book and has the capacity to affect the comic book itself and get into other comic books. Seems like it might be alright but I can't be bothered to look for a torrent since I am not a fag.

Nah, it's just a few autistic attention seekers.

By that retarded ass logic no one should watch a movie or a TV show because books exist. It's not like visuals can enhance an experience or anything fedora faggot.

Superman was made by commie jews but repurposed into an American ideal. Same way the first videogame was made by a jew but later made by Japs and Americans.

WE WUZ SPIDERS N SHIIIIIEEEET

Superkike killed the American comic book industry in its infancy.

It's not a war, it's a face. Marvel hasn't been decent in years.

No, you fucking faggot. He is and always has been a Moses analogy. The jewish god-man rules over the filthy non-human goyim.

Tomato is a fruit.

You deserve everything that happens to you. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

This. All "American" icons and shows are just thinly veiled Israeli representation. Americans sure are fucking stupid.

Gwenpool is hot as fuck

You mean turned it into a true art form. Sorry you can't appreciate an American cultural icon and have to fap to japanese degeneracy.

Because your sexual obsessions are pretty lame, bruh.

I got one right here

what was it?

The average pleb cannot enjoy the finer things.

So the MC in that comic has reached CHIM?

That was Congress.

It's funny because one of the most famous jewish comic creations is Marvel's Thor.

Yeah i used to go to Holla Forums but shits just piss me off, nothing good on news shit either.

I get that 'you fucking apathetic assholes are the fuckers that killed politics' shit, but do you think i live in the west? I don't even live there, i go read the news and what can i do? Cry and send emails?

From my experience only fat chicks have inverted nips.

And blame that nigger who keep bringing Holla Forums shit.

This is a fucking disgrace and my autism demands that this be made.

The Flash is fucking gay and no amount of these Flash dicksucking posts you fags make will make it any better.
He can run fast, whoopity fucking doo.

Now I am going to fucking educate you child as to why The Flash is literally the best and most important super hero ever created

The problem with a game where the character is a speedster becomes control. If Flash existed, he'd have supernaturally quick reflexes. You don't have those, so controlling his character in that manner with how fast he's supposed to be would be impossible. That's why most games with similar characters or powers don't have the character move faster, they have the world move slower. Think Bloodlines with Celerity, or Max Payne and F.E.A.R. with bullet time. But the problem with that is obvious: the game is no longer you controlling a speedster, it's you controlling a character who is about as fast as normal while the world is slowed down. And that's a vastly different feeling than going fast. It's less of a problem with racing games, as those are usually set on tracks with long stretches of straightaways where you don't need a ton of control, but Flash would be set in a very large, very crowded city where precise control of his speed would be essential to being enjoyable. And slowing him down to a controllable level? You might as well just use a different character at tjat point, as you've removed the entire point of Flash.

It's a no-win situation.

That makes him sound like really bad OC made by a child that cannot fathom making up something interesting so he just creates THE BESTEST AND FASTEST CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

Also
sales != quality

The
Flash
is
fucking
gay

Only gwenpool I see here is a dumb holiday special.

Wally West is a better written character than anything marvel has EVER WRITTEN. Also The Flash gets to be OP because he saved the comic book industry in the 60s and is balanced by the fact that Barry died running too fast

You are a faggot.

What an accomplishment

It's possible if you use early flash that maxed out at the speed of sound. The cancelled flash game had him run around the city like a really fast car. The game even gave you multiple optional objectives you could completely if you were fast enough like stop a bank robbery while saving someone falling off a building

American Dream was the most boring and pointless character in MC2. She had no character or originality behind her.

The next generation avengers should have been led by an adult Katie Power for the same reason Nightwing is the center of DC teamups. By the time she was 8 she was getting various heroes together for Thanksgiving parties and could get Frank Castle to agree to taking a guy in alive.

I dare you to name a single character in either comic books or manga with as much character development as Wally West. I am being serious, you get to see him age in real time from childhood to adult and then father and unlike most shounen anime characters he actually develops and changes.

only can be so racist and cute at the same time…

fuck…

Well I can't give you much there, but this absolute madman has better development and character depth than anything the western comic book industry has ever produced.

Again, a huge margin of Manga and Comics have terrible stories.
Having really long and convoluted storylines that take 150 issues to develop just never work and are almost entirely shit.

I'm sure there's a few that do it, but it's certainly not Flash

I bet you never bothered to read through Berserk then casual. There is nothing wrong with something taking many issues to resolve

Don't fucking remind me. Everytime I remember they have to go back too I lose a bit of hope and inch closer to suicide.

That only proves my point. The boat arc was only bad because of how many delays the writer took in finishing new chapters but if you read it straight through it isn't really bad at all.

It's stored under "T" for "The Unbelievable Qwenpool".

readcomics.website/comic/the-unbelievable-gwenpool-2016

Berserk is the A Song of Ice and Fire of Japan, user.

One kind of idiot puts titles with "The" in front under T?

Holy shit, this entire thread is like a museum dedicated to shit taste

One day, I will escape Holla Forums, and be liberated from this bullshit

I don't even know who this little faggot-looking homo is, but nah.

But yes.

Well that's shit cataloguing, but thanks.

flash auto dodges pedestrians, cars, trash cans and similar objects and you only focus on timing the turns, hitting shortucts and changing directions in general. you can still hit huge objects like buildings. they could also add a settings option to disable auto dodge if it was at all playable without it

neat, i'll check it out. no way i'm buying it after all the feminist cancer that they let ravage their comics, though. i'll leave that to the suckers. they've still got to repent for at least another year for their stupidity, and that's the minimum sentence if they manage to get back on track with a bunch of new, good comics. not that i could buy it even if i wanted to since we don't get this shit in EU so it doesn't really matter

Why not just have him go up the side of the building, dodging whatever obstacles might be on the side, like balconies, fire escapes, hangling flags, etc?

Search for pharaoh in nhentai

Bless your fucking dubs, user.

yeah, that could work

Except its not at all because those attributes game from the character being so influential and ahead of his time rather than because he was designed to be perfect. DC decoding to kill him off was both iconic and ballsy as fuck.

Killing him off… To replace him with a character with the exact same powers…
Wow, now that's ballsy

Except they didn't. The Flash at his death reached light speed for the first time so that was his max. Wally on the other hand could only run at 500 MPH for his first 10 years as the Flash. Also a hero is more than just his powers, Wally was a completely different character.

What's the Flash's character?

The Flash is the hero name given to 3 different heroes. It's a title.

Alright what's the difference between Barry and Wally or whatever their names are

So lemme get this straight.
You define Barry as a "good guy", and Barry as a manwhore that then becomes good?

That's a good character for you? Jesus nigga you might as well go write for DC cause I know they're looking for people that really REALLY get the comics to make all their shitty movies

Except they don't act the same at all. You can have 2 people be "good" but be different people.

It's because Japanese do this only to throw in their fetishes and not political agendas

Using race as a storytelling tool is completely fine as long as you don't shoehorn your beliefs.

People who think differently don't understand how character creation works. You only truly understand what race means to a character when you understand what character design in general means to a character. Character design is supposed to convey some information about the character in question, and race is just like anything, a tool to show that information off.

Example: I made my villain a black man to show that he is alien to the culture that the characters live in. I did that to create a sense of mystery around him, not to push any kind of agenda.

Yeah, oke user.

Are Batman and Superman the same person? Is Spiderman and Thor the same person?

The only difference between Spiderman and Thor is where they come from.
The difference between Batman and Superman is, fuck, I don't know, their powers?

Pretty much all the big comic guys are made exactly the same.

Am I being baited? I know you don't read comics but you should have played the spiderman and Batman games by now.

Where to start with western comicbooks if you've never been into them? I really want to read some good ones.

They're not the same, they're clearly two different people, if they weren't the stories wouldn't make sense.
But character wise? I'd have no idea how to differentiate them apart from calling one Batman and the other Superman.

Feel free to give me a hand with it

Find out which hero you like and then literally go to google images and type "Holla Forums recommended X".
As far as the classics there is Swamp Thing (alan moore), Bone, Spawn, The Flash (volume 2), 90s Spiderman, 90s deadpool, Watchmen (don't read Watchmen until you have read enough comic books to appreciate Watchmen), ect.

Oh and as far as modern comics go DC just had a huge successful relaunch so if you buy or read any of the Rebirth Titles you will most likely be good. I hear Batman Rebirth is good.

If you don't want to read a thousand comics to catch up with their backstory read some of the alternate timeline shit from DC, short stories but actually decent.

I kind of like Batman

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Rebirth
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-2016 if you like supporting the creators every major city has a comic book store.
Also as far as non superhero comics goes there is Judge Dredd, The goon and TMNT which are all good.

Time to redeem flashposting ITT.

Stay away from anything Marvel or DC. SJW shit aside, I stopped reading comic books when I was 13 because I realized that it was literally just my mom's soap operas in print and with clown-colored spandex.

Keep an eye out for anything drawn by Frank Cho. Can't speak to the quality of the comics themselves, but Frank's illustrations are always great. I like Mark Texeria's stuff too… at least, last time I seen any of his stuff, which was when he was doing Wolverine back in the early 90's. Could just be nostalgia carrying over from being a dumb shit kid at the time though.

I'm reading the rebirth comic, damn this is starting pretty cool.

I'm liking this.

Thanks mate. It's nice to take a break from my weebshit sometimes and read something western.

Was the black guy shoehorned in for agenda or is he an actual character?

But reading older shit from Marvel and DC is fine though? Also, didn't they start losing sales and decided to try and get back on track with their writing?

I guess? When I actually got into comics, I wasn't aware enough to pick up on any kind of agenda pushing if it was in there. Marvel has always been kind of on the forefront of this shit though, so tread lightly.

One series, if you can find it, I would recommend was the Sabertooth mini-series. I remember that one being fucking great. Only four issues long, and you might need to wiki a bit to get the backstory and characters - but more or less it was pretty self contained. Also, Tex pic related. Forgot to add an example of Tex's work on my previous post.

RIP Birdie

I am not sure. If it means anything DC has made an official statement that they wont be letting politics interfere with the writing because they believe readers are burnt out on agenda pushing.
Oh and if you like Batman I hear Deathstroke Rebirth is good. It's made by one of the only Black comic book writers I can think of that never bring up their own race think they have to write black characters because they are black.

I'm now reading the 2016 comics and they seem very good.

I like them a lot.

I'm a complete outsider to comics, but even I've seen sales figures of the SJWcomics lineup just by floating around imageboards long enough. All of the egregious SJW shit sells like dogshit compared to normal, (comparatively) non-pozzed comics. Every single one.

I don't know if they're a net-loss, but I could only assume so since the industry itself is unprofitable and only continues via whales.

it's almost like superhero comics are gay and autistic

but their's no degeneracy or SJW shit in this comic whatever

unbelievable gwenpool

be happy, in some other universe Hasting's is writing that series with Gurihiru

Your essentials are:
Watchmen
Kingdom Come
Marvels
Sandman
First 2/3 arcs of Saga
Hellboy
enjoy

Well she nailed his entire fucking problem with the movie.

user, if you can't tell the difference between Batman and Spiderman you probably have autism, like literally you might have autism.

People don't actually find that attractive right?