So can we agree these are going to be the games of the year?

So can we agree these are going to be the games of the year?

no

no

Thats not MonHun World

That's 2018

In the year that saw Nier: Automata? No.

Sorry but Breath of the Wild was already released

Nier Automata was a meme

No but I can agree both of them will be fun games.

You're a meme

Anyone with sense can see it, but don't expect sense from the sad little cucks still ripping their hairs off over losing every exclusive they had and their new consoles being pretty much alienware machines with an even shittier OS.

Forcing this shitty meme won't make Near A Fartposter any less mediocre.

I'm basically suicidal and have been leading a life of asceticism for the last few years, selling almost everything I own and only buying new things if they are necessities. But Odyssey brings me back to the days of 64 and Sunshine; it (and a few other things) really almost make me want a Switch. Maybe it's just overhype.

I'd also have to buy a television to play it…

The perception of Nier has been ruined by waifu fags and Platinum cocksuckers. If you look past that it's a stellar game.

No.
Still objectively mediocre to above average, though.

SMO is likely gonna suck
the platforming segments are too short and aside from those and the hub worlds and possessing enemies there isnt much else

mania, on the other hand, i assume is gonna be good

Writing-wise (which is what everyone praises) the game tries to do so much but really falls flat. Gameplay is notbing to write home about either, just your standard Platinum fare.

Nier Automata has nice ass and thighs. That alone makes it game of the year.

No tits or ass in either of those two games op. Maybe is Rosalina was in Odyssey and was Heavy class like in Mario Kart.

Tons of journos will probably give GOTY to Zelda just because it's open world, but Odyssey and Mania look fucking stellar

You people DO realize that Game of the Year is going to be handed to Horizon Zero Gameplay because of feminism, right? I'd love for BotW to get GotY, but after seeing the award go to Cisquisition AND Tumblrwatch, I've lost all hope.

Fuck yes.

Biggest Dissapointment of 2017 for sure.

It's been GOTY for almost 30 years now.