psvitaiso.com/showthread.php?t=1066688
archive.fo/gjKGY
wololo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, going to post what i have

What is this? 2006?

you have to go back to facebook.

DoA Paradise is kusoge as fuck

Haven't played on a PSP in 10 years. What is the state of homebrew? What's the best way to store games? Any way to hold the full set of PSP games on one storage device yet? What's the best revision of the hardware for piracy?

little big planet is my fav. gem

almost done

done

how is that crash racing game ?

So, since this is a general thread. Are we talking about the generals or the games

I've been neglecting my PSP lately, but the last couple of games that I'd played were GTA: Chinatown Wars (mainly just running side missions, drug deals and fucking around, anything but the story), N+, trying to get back into Killzone: Liberation. I also tried to play a long session of Alien Syndrome, but I couldn't be bothered to play after level 11, it's so god damn monotonous.
I'm struggling to find a decent tactical turn based strategy/SRPG like Xcom or Fire Emblem, but I keep running into stuff that's either way over my head (Tactics Ogre: Let's Cling Together and FF: Tactics) or painfully animoo (can't stand the eastern style of anything).
Any recommendations?

Have you tried field commander?

No, but I have it in my archives, will take a look at it when I have the chance, thanks. I also lost the USB cable

Didn't realize N+ had a PSP port. Neat.
Nooooice.

I recall hearing that was pretty damn bad, even moreso with Ubisoft's attempt at translation. Crimson Gem Saga is supposedly a lot better, and having played it the English script certainly seemed handled well, but damn if Act IV doesn't drop the ball hard. And given just how many frodo moments it ends with, clearly the devs having anticipated a sequel that never was to answer most, I'm not sure why Atlus deigned to pick it up anyhow. Nice character designs for the portraiting though; I liked how Killian's armor actually looked worn and scuffed as if he had seen his share of combat already.

You know, there's much better means to generate discussion than mass image dumping. Just saying.

Hope all you good goys are enjoying your Pretty Small Penises :^)

I was very pleased when Wild ARMS XF cohered and added to the lore rather than sperging out like WA5 did.

Joke's on you, I've already pre-ordered my New 2DS XL to complete my DS collection!
DS stands for Dickus Solidus

Yo, the cheapest PSP 3001 I can find here is going for 150 USD. You guys think it's worth it? I can just use the money to get a better android phone and emulate stuff too, so Idk

Well, I'll put that I got my 3000 model new some years back for $100. There's a contrast to be drawn between the prices, but again, that was back when places had new ones they were looking to clear out by that point. I would hope though that at that $150 price it's coming with a decent memory stick.

You that canuckanon from previous threads complaining how they couldn't find PSPs up there in weedland?

Do you live in the united emirates or something?
I got mine used for 30.

just get a PSP Go at that price.

Throw that NSA spy tool in the trash, where it belongs.

I'm BRfag, prices here are abusive, so that really is the cheapest I can find. I got mem sticks already so not too concerned.

My old xperia z3c can run slow paces games like P3P no problem, but fighting games get all laggy.

Do 1st world phones emulate psp smoothly now?

I guess that makes sense as far as pricing differences go. Where I live in the states, I see PSP 3000 models at an average of $70-80 preowned at game focused stores, but I suppose some other places might charge less.

What a coincidence, today I pulled out my PSP after a long break. It turned out I lost USB cable so I couldn't load any new isos. But I managed to buy one for only 2,5$. So I played Ys Seven, because people recommended it a lot. While combat is fun, I didn't like boss battle, it's just too punishing to be enjoyable, you have to focus too much on evading attacks all the time.

Such a good cover for a shitty game.

Ys 7 is actually kinda easy by Ys standards, sounds like you need to git gud.

This cancerous meme needs to go.

why not just get someone to ship you a PSP from the US? might be cheaper.
Also, most phones can run PSP no issue.

I really wish Grand Knights History had a real story mode instead of being online-focused.

I guess this would be the place to ask. Is Yakuza Black Panther translated yet? One of the few Yakuza games I have yet to play.

Are there any games in the action RPG vein on the PSP? I've yet to find any. That or I am a retard.

I wish there was a community of people making Rock Band Unplugged custom DLC. That said I'm struggling to get it to find my pirated DLC, need to install some plugins or something.

How is Rock Band Unplugged? Is it similar to Blitz? Because Blitz didn't really grab me.

Yep, it's like Blitz with Rock Band 2's tour mode. Less emphasis on high scores and no powerups though.

Doesn't seem like it. Go learn moon.

Ys Seven and Nayuta no Kiseki.
Here is the latest translation patch for Nayuta:
mediafire.com/file/snwe1vsz1r9y87z/nayuta_v4.15.xdelta

These both look like nearly exactly what I was looking for, thanks user. Quick question though, how do I use translation patches? I've never used one before in my life, especially on PSP.

I'll probably give it a shot then. I'm so starved for games that anything is better than nothing at this point.

Just get an iso of the game and use this patcher:
romhacking.net/utilities/704/
It's self explanatory.

Thanks, friend.

You are gonna enjoy it by force. trust me.
Also Ys seven is honestly one of the easier one

As far as I'm aware it's still in progress. Might want to keep tabs on the GBATemp thread, or something.

I want a mobile emulation machine.
How is the vita in the homebrew department?

I fucking loved that game. Too bad 2020-II felt like a complete rehash and lacked a lot of the sense of despair of 2020 outside of one small part. Didn't help that the idol class sucked ass outside of one shotting groups of small fry, either.

Shit(at the moment.) Wait about a year and it will be godly. I mean, if you want to emulate PSP games, then it's breddy gud. Other than that you can find better emulators for other consoles on PC or your phone.

You faggots have the worst fucking taste

I can understand not wanting the GO because of the different proprietary memory card and lack of adapters for it.

How is it?
Does it play well with one analog stick?

And why would anyone want that?

Fairly capable but I'd only buy one if you're interested in the Vita library due to the expensive memory cards and that you generally have to buy new if you want to hack it (needs to be at or below 3.60). Even then you can only play games from before October 2016 if you want to keep it at 3.60.

As for what you get, there's RetroArch with a decent core selection, but DOSBox runs like shit and so does some MAME stuff. No N64. There's also Adrenaline that lets you run PSP ISOs and PS1 eBoots. The homebrew situation is lackluster, only Quake and Hexen II and bugger-all else.

That's a curiously specific timeframe, what are you expecting?

memeing aside, it really is entry level for the Ys series as is evident from the falcom copy pasta. You would probably have a better time with a slower paced game.

Hoh boy.

So there isnt an all-in-one psp?
Fuck

3000 series.

i've only ever emulated it though, controls much easier

The ghosting isn't terrible, but I really wish I'd known that and bought a 3000.

Very few games have ever made me feel like they justified owning hardware for. This game alone made psp a sound investment. I played it for a long time every night just to wind down, it's chill, trance, music ..tetris-ish awesomeness.

otherwise
Capcom, Ataria, Sega megapacks.
FF1/2, Monster Hunter..

I wish I could say the same about Lumines Electronic Symphony for the Vita. It feels stale.

Only women, children, and manlets like the brittle little 2000/3000.

Reminder that Agarest Senki: Mariage is the only good game in the series (and has a yuri harem option for the second gen) and will never EVER be translated.

Does it have a standard harem option?

Did Last Ranker ever get an translation patch?

The street series ;^)

So, where do you get your shit? I got a psp recently, got the games for it, but still don't have a theme. I use the basic one but it just doesn't feel like it's mine. Are there still specialized websites for that?

Blackcat to-

Oh yeah…

nicoblog and emuparadise

psvitaiso.com/showthread.php?t=1066688
It also has official ps1 eboots from psn

Was the PSP katamari good?

meant for

It was OK, good for a single playthrough.

Well, time to crack this bitch wide open.

dont be that sibling… I have those kinda siblings.. just dont…

you mean the game? if so it plays pretty decent it's probably my favorite game right now.

He doesnt use it anymore, hell I think he barely used back in the day, same thing happened to his vita.

What are some good psp games that are jpn only?

How easy is to jailbrake a psp?

takes about 5 minutes if you know what you're doing, 10 minutes if you don't

Full english patches are available though.

If it's a 1000, it's 3 very short steps.

archive.fo/gjKGY
wololo [dot] net/installing-pro-cfw-on-a-psp-1000-psp-phat/

If you mean put CFW on it, it's about as easy to do as it is to mod a Wii (both being pretty damn easy). Just make sure you have the right CFW download for your model.

Thanks for the info, friends