Release an "expansion pack" DLC for a 7 year old game

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/7520/discussions/0/2333276539599423145/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TopWare_Interactive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like "Call of the Degenerate" in the thumbnail.

Oh and the kikes removed console cheats to give yourself the items too

Two Worlds II was kinda fun.
Kinda.
That's the best thing I can say about it - and that was 7 years ago when its gameplay was only mostly stale already.

The fuck are these devs thinking?

Who even thought this was a good idea? Are they testing the waters to see how many people sheep buy it, to know if they should develop Two Worlds 3?

Wait a minute, Tale Worlds 2? Wasn't that game complete and utter garbage and the only redeemable quality it had was that it wasn't as bad as the first one? Why would they release an expansion pack for that?

Its actually worse

It was better than Morrowind or Skyrim or any of those other generic fantasy games, but that's like saying that cowshit is better than duckshit or chickenshit.

Who is to blame, the devs of publishers?

*or

That's the worst part of it, terrible games like TES get praised while their better and more obscure counterparts get forgotten.

Fuck this game, even Gothic 3 is better. I'd rank it at about Arcanias level of quality.

That game was awful.
I know, I've played it.
Why did they made a DLC for it?

Gothic 3 is actually preddy gud with the community patch.

retarded opinion
I don't care how much you hate MW or Skyrim

It's worse than either of those games.
Skyrim was extremely bland, TW2 is legit awful.
I remember that you could stunlock any enemy by shoving them into a corner and repeatedly push them then attack.
I managed to get really high-level items by killing guards early on doing this.

It is but still runs like complete shit, have to put settings pretty low to get any where near 60fps despite having a GTX 970.

Really? You probably have some wrong settings then because back then it ran pretty well most of the time except for cites on my GTX 770.

define "pretty well"

I don't know, sure I could get it running at decent frames but I shouldn't have to lower the already dated graphics significantly when it's such an old game by now.

Also I remember that those big ass "take over the town" were pretty cancerous with 100 orcs showing up slaughtering both NPC's and frames.

90+ fps most of the time

Why are modern publishers so divorced from reality?

What sheep? Everyone including normalfags hated this piece of shit

Because they don't look at the game as a game but as a means to profit
Publishers are really hit and miss. Warner bros for example greenlit a bunch of free dying light dlc, even though that game is 2 years old and nobody is buying it now, but really turned up the jew with the batman games
Good for techland I guess

The first Two Worlds is kinda fun if you use cheats and pretend it's medieval fantasy Duke Nukem.

I remember hearing about Call of the Tenebrae a while back, they never said anything about it being free. They did say something about an engine/performance update or some shit like that being free. Either way, it's pretty greasy of them to bring in microtransactions to a game that not many people enjoy.

damn shame cause the magic system is really fun to play around with especially with console commands.

I wonder if a single person has actually paid for it yet.

There will always be some braindead suckers user, you should know this by now.

once a single person does pay for it, I'll bet it will have made a profit.

I can't get past their kill enough of X and all X will attack you no matter what mechanic. It's even worse for stealing.

It was better than the first in the way of getting slapped in the face is better than getting kicked in the balls.

Shit was better than any bethesda "RPG" to date. It still is.

The fuck is going on? It's like after E3 everybody decided to simultaneously go into full overjew.

I can't tell if shill or just retarded
TW2 was just meh all over, its only exceptional point was the spell system, which let you do a few interesting things
I preferred skyrim, but only because of mods
Without mods they're pretty equal

Its almost the season to become a toner merchant.

Nigga I pirated it like 5 fucking years ago.

european rpg developers are fucking retarded, what's new?

Because they're cheap fucks, now let's talk about ELEX, the Fallout-Skyrim-Dark Souls RPG game they're making now.

It looked nice at first but got real boring real fast.

Damn I was kind of optimistic about this but the combat looks absolutely mediocre.

this is how retarded up you get when you sniff glue kids.

Fucking
JUDEO GAMES

Cowshit is better than duckshit or chicken shit because it is a better fertilizer.

Smart move releasing DLC bullshit for a game no one touches anymore.

Elex is by developed by Piranha Bytes and published by THQ Nordic. They have nothing to do with Two Worlds.

Is the expansion any decent, did they fix the everything of the game?

They added microtransactions
You tell me.

How do you even function?

I was going to say on the merits of it's new content but I guess I can guess an answer based on your post.

Sometimes I wonder how and where these hacks get their money to make games from, I don't doubt that most of the people here could direct a better game with the same objectives and same budget.

stop with this forced meme. gothic 3 will never be good

Is this one of these controversial Walking Simulators with optional """""""""combat""""""""""?

No, quit being a faggot

Ok, what middleware company found out how to make jetpacks easy for a hipster game design major flunkie to implement in games? Everyone's doing it now.

Listen to this man.

When was the last time PB made a good game?

Gothic 2? Risen 1 was ok but mainly because it felt a little like Gothic 1 or 2, it wasn't that good on it's own.
Doesn't change the fact that they have nothing to do with Two Worlds.

It actually had a fun alchemy minigame, certainly better than any Elder Scrolls system but it still had it's issues.

Magic was all about cards and combinations. A bit like Morrowind "create-a-spell" but you could do a lot more wacky stuff and had far more variety in the effects and variants without actually breaking the game that bad.

I remenber playing it and honestly, the only thing that actually screwed the game was the inventory HUD and the useless animations.
You stop to pick a mushroom, your character has to play an animation picking it up, an inventory window opens up to loot the shroom and afterwards you can watch another animation of him standing up. It got tedious fucking fast if you happen to loot everything you see.
Also, the HUD was clearly made for consoles and assigning special abilities was kind of a chore.

Also, it suffers a bit from standard Elder Scrolls syndrome: after a while you stop caring about the main story and lose focus on it completely.

It was a fun game for a lot of different reasons and not that badly done but certainly needed a ton more of polish.
Coincidentally, it's cracked already and I heard they fixed the problems with the animations and the HUD. Might be worth pirating again.

Dunno why you're lying there. I could run it in max settings with a GTX 960 with no problem and a decent framerate.

We're living in the Fallen Timeline where Ren failed to gather the courage to do what had to be done at E3.

I remember how smug those faggots were about delaying their game.
"We'd rather make a good game that was delayed than a bad game" something like that. They did neither.

Wait I meant they made a bad game anyways.

Gothic 1 and 2 were flukes. They haven't kept up with modern standards in terms of polish and presentation but that hasn't stopped them from trying.
Risen 3 is actually okay but they try so hard with their janky animations trying to ape Dragon Age and Witcher for cutscenes. They really should've stayed with the TES formula of minimum cinematics.

Both true.

What? Did they think that will work out for them just because they are pollacks too?

This shit is starting to become retarded in how many people shill for it and say it does not matter if they lie or make you pay for microtransactions in a game you already bought. They even justify the console being removed. How do people even defend this?
steamcommunity.com/app/7520/discussions/0/2333276539599423145/

I got drunk and played Risen 2 I think for like five hours and was incredibly disappointed in how underutilized the pirate setting was. The combat was shit, the dialogue was shit, the progression was shit, there was no actual ship combat or even sailing, and the combat made me want to walk the fucking plank.

Did Risen 3 fix any of those? I'm fucking dying for a good Pirate RPG, since there hasn't been a single one since, like, that Sea Dogs game that got renamed Pirates of the Caribbean.

Not really, no. You'd be better of replaying Sid Meier's Pirates again. Hell, from what I saw that one asscred is a better Pirate game than this.

Somehow I completely missed this

Any company that does this deserves to die.

You have to call the publisher?
That can't possibly be true

It was true until those slavs actually got to the 21st century.

The game is made by Krauts.

Where did you get that horseshit from?

A-At least there is a fix if you put a line of code in the .exe of the game.
S-Same for enabling the keyboard, all i need is to install a program for it…

Retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TopWare_Interactive

Oh wait never mind, Topware didn't make the game, the devs were Polish.
Topware is responsible for the IAPs in the game, though.
You can probably cheat the microtransactions anyway, and if the DLC is good then whatever. I liked the first Two Worlds.

I didn't know the devs were polish. But topware is full jew, they even sell the game strategy guide for 10 bucks.

you're german aren't you?
only germans like german games

They literally removed the console from the game
Keep up stupid

Most humans are herd animals. Being smart, talented, or hard-working enough to make a mod or video game doesn't overwrite this instinct.

I liked Two Worlds just fine when I turned off the shadows, the grass, the water reflections for the 360 version. I thought it was a lot better than Oblivion in a few key areas. Two Worlds 2 seemed like a different game entirely from the first, and it was alright as well, though the first was more enjoyable.

The game is no worse than Fallout 4

crysis ist not a german game

Yep. I guess that's what it is.