What are the best comfy car games where you can just watch the landscape and don't worry about anything...

What are the best comfy car games where you can just watch the landscape and don't worry about anything? The chief among them is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. There is even free roam mode, where you can drive the whole area.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/fuel-free-download.html
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3929073
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4296135
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Test Drive Unlimited but it's dead. For all the shit it got The Crew wasn't too bad but they ruined it. Best hope is probably Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon 3

I didn't know it came out to PC, I will definitely check this out.

By dead do you mean you can't play anymore, or there are no players?

My favourite for this would be GTA games, probably IV the most, where you can just listen to the radio and cruise and roleplay just being a normal civilian.

iirc both. Servers are dead for TDU

Without mods its shit.

No one does comfy driving better than Sega.

fuel; you have to be a fucking moron to not mention fuel; it the game is to burgers to burgers

TDU2 modded.

I don't think that there's a game that's better for comfy driving than this one.

I guess it's been a while since I sat down with a good arcade racer.

This is the correct answer.

no, not really

each time I play a gta game, I spend dozen of hours trying to setup mods in a satisfactory way only to end up removing everything and playing vanilla

no regrets

which is best? test drive 1 or 2?

what mods do you recommend?

Nah, they are retarded. Hate ga mes like outrun or test drive. Shitty unrealistic arcade games.

kill yourself

Isn't, uh… Fuck, what is it. It starts with an R. It's a big open world map. Rush? The Rise? I don't fucking remember. I've wanted to play it for a while; I heard it's comfy.

Euro Truck with mods would be SUPER comfy if you could drive anything but a truck. I want to be in a car in a blizzard at night just puttering along…

Fuel?

I hereby declare you the biggest fag on the board who hates fun. Consider >>>/suicide/

Those games are dead for a good reason, they are total trash

What's it like sucking so much cock?

I don't hate fun, you guys hate fun. How can you play these weird trashy asian games? They are not fun, they are autistic cancer and total trash.

Reported, enjoy your ban.

You need better bait.
How can you keep crossposting from >>>/somethingawful/
If you wanted a boring asain car game for autistics, try Gran Turismo

Have fun being a shit eating faggot that hates fun and can't git gud

Have you been diagnosed with autism recently? Your posts indicate something seriously wrong with your brain.

Can you name me one game that isn't retarded? Holy shit, who even plays Gran Turismo? It was trash back then and it is probably trash today. These unrealistic trash games are not played by normal people, they are played by autistic people. Just stop projection so hard, this is a 100% sign of autism. Probably on the same level as minecraft.

>>>Holla Forums

So you hate racing and driving games in general then. Why are you here?
Back to >>>/reddit/
Learn English please. >>>/wall/
Nice shitpost. Have a (you)

How is Gran Turismo a racing sim? It's a shitty arcade racer in a realistic setting, one of the worst racing games I have ever played.
Honestly? I was looking for comfy racing games. There are comfy racing games, like Spintires, or maybe that Beam.NG game once it's finished, but the shit games you name are not comfy. Sega is so fucking cancer.

Everyone get in here and laugh at this retard.
We posted some. You're just autistically screeching about your shit taste and derailing the thread.
You really belong on >>>/reddit/

Holy shit nigger, the fuck are you doing

You guys all posted retarded games, just go and check out the thread again:

op posts nuHP, very nice and comfry game, yes, the pinnacle of racing games.

Totally retarded autistic shit. Just play some gta instead.

Casual version of normal Forza. Fan of the series, but I even I as a fan don't touch that cancer.

Outrun and Sega are cancer in general, just like all that sonic bullshit.

dead game

Euro Truck is overrated. Shit game by shitty german devs. Hand that IP over some other publisher and they make it better. ANd that's basically it.

got you retard

You know, that's probably it. Is it any good for just driving around? Is it comfy? I want a game with rich audio that properly simulates various driving conditions with acceptable graphics. Just want to listen to the radio and drift away. Being able to smash into other cars and go stupid fast would also be fun.

You could not have more shit taste if you tried.

Okay so one of you recommends Forza, I say that it is total trash and somehow I am the casual here?
It's not fun, there is nothing to that game. It's just another attempt at making a good game that failed.

Can you explain why it's not fun, other than "it's asian" "it's arcade"?

Yes, yes you are.

You're retarded enough to favor hot pursuit (2010) as if it's the greatest thing ever.
there are better need for speed games like prostreet and carbon, you retard.

Fuel or are you talking about outrun? There just isn't anything special to it. The terrain isn't deforming, the damage system is weird, the vehicles are not fun to drive. And outrun is just total trash. Not a fan of those weird ass unrealistic physics or the general idea of driving on those endless tracks.

I was sarcastic you dipshits.
You say you posted some comfy games. You guys posted Hot Pursuit and Forza Horizon, both very trashy games.

And as you show, autistics are bad at using sarcasm.

Now state why your indie cuck games are better than what's posted in the thread.

I'll accept that answer.

In your OP you just say you want to drive around and look at scenery, that is the definition of casual.
Just any game with pretty graphics will fulfill this, pick a new game and play that with a relaxing music playlist on in the background

He's not the OP

You not liking something is not an argument. Post objective flaws as to why it's worse than your shitty indie games.

people like you should be gassed on the spot.

And by indie cuck games (assuming you mean this post ) you mean Spintires and Beam.NG drive or that webm I posted above? Because that webm was just a random webm, not meant to be a example of a good game. In case you mean Spintires and Beam.NG, they are just extremely fun to play. In Spintires you drive through muddy roads and lakes. Sometimes you get stuck in the mud and have to call in a second truck to pull you out. I just love that shit. And Beam.NG drive is surely also fun once it's out of alpha or where ever it's stuck right now.

What are the pro Outrun arguments? Because "it's fun" is just a opinion too. Not a fan of time trails, those "never break" tracks, the physics in general are so unrealistic it hurts and I don't want some woman sitting next to me being useless.

Sounds boring. Having to go through the experience of waiting for maintenance makes you sound even more retarded for not liking sims like GT
WHY IS IT FUN DUMBFUCK
Speed, handling, tight arcade controls. It's just a pure no bullshit arcade racer.
You just don't understand arcade racers. Considering you like playing with trucks in the mud during a race, it's safe to say you're autistic.
Again, you don't get the appeal of Outrun. Not a problem, but that's not an objective flaw.

The PS2-version of Crazy Taxi is a good choice.

I would say NFS 2 aswell, have traffic on and playing split-screen with a friend (wtf is that?!) or just trying to beat lap-times is fun.

Fixed

OP what the fuck are you doing.

GTA IV with first-person driving mod is one of the comfiest things I've experienced.

You are not waiting, you are driving the other truck too. It's a lot of fun, the road is constantly deforming based on your vehicles weight and shit like that. There are short but hard and long but easy roads and it's just a lot of fun to take the short but hard road.
The game is no where near finished, makes no sense to talk about it. But it is very promising right now. Has great mod support, people added very hard to fly planes to the game and vehicle customization is a shitload of fun. It's currently not a real game but more like a sandbox.
running from reality more autistic. Everything I do is perfectly normal.

Neat, too bad that exceeds the threshold for what OP asked for in a comfy game where you just enjoy the scenery. This thread isn't about your hatred for arcade games, which fits OPs criteria.
Then why bring it up dumbfuck.
Coming into threads and derailing because comfy arcade games trigger you for purely subjective reasons is not normal.

Normal people do not play simulation games.

this is why fun is dead
if you can't appreciate both ends of the genre then you need serious help

In easy mod it's basically the same as Euro Trucks, the only difference is that you drive through woods instead of roads. So you do have a nice scenery and all that shit.
all I said is that it could be a nice game once it's finished, no need to make a big deal out of it.
I am not derailing, op asked for comfy games, and I said that some of those recommended games are trash. This is all still on topic.

there are arcade games that I play, but outrun is not one that I enjoy.

Nigger, that bullshit about getting stuck in mud and worrying about getting out is what I referred to by exceeding the criteria of comfy games where you drive and just take it the scenery in as part of the atmosphere. I wasn't taking about the actual fucking environment, fucking hell you're autistic to not understand that.
t. autist making a big deal about Outrun triggering him like a Berkley women's studies graduate
With dumbass subjective reasons that are for many why Outrun is fun.

And I just said that spintires has both. On easy you can just drive around and have fun, and normal mod makes it harder so you have to actually worry about were you drive and shit.

Just cut the bullshit and recommend a game that's designed as an arcade racer. No one wants your tow truck games that require a casual mode as an answer to OP's request.

Pretty contrarian post you got there buddy.

If Euro Trucks is something OP likes then he will like Spintires too.

You said earlier in the thread Eurotrucks was shit, now you're recommending a game similar to it. Considering you think Gran Turismo is not a sim, you're clearly an autistic shitposter.

It's not similar, it's better. If you like hamburgers covered in shit you will love hamburgers that are not covered in shit. If you like this trashy Euro Truck game, you will love Spintires.

Explain why Euro Truck is objectively shit compared to your no name tow truck sim.
That is some stupid autistic logic you have. You could easily argue that someone eating a shit sandwich is because if the shit itself. I don't think you understand how an analogy works.

Exactly my first thought.

Because I have played their early games, it barely changes. They sell the same game since years. This alone makes it shit. But apart from that, the cities are tiny, the traffic is retarded and it's not that realistic either. It's a shitty game made by shitty germans.

The driving itself isn't great but it's nice to just sit back and enjoy conversations about 80's B-movies.

I always loved just driving around in Just Cause.

I heard Euro Truck sim is good but the problem is I want to drive all regular cars avalible from a evo lancer 5 in the back roads of rual USA to a 89 jeep on the yuccon trail. Not just semi trucks.

they are all pretty good at what they set out to do and you are a faggot

And no, Euro Trucks is not "pretty good at what it sets out to do", it's only popular because no one else made a good truck simulator yet. It's a shitty game made by shitty people.

Driver San Francisco, man. Maximum comfy. You can even jump into any car you see in an eye blink without problem.

TDU 1 has better car handling. TDU 2 has more stuff to do.

This fucking game. It doesn't get more comfy than Driver SF - even watched a serial in the background because it is so comfy to play.

I'd say Burnout Paradise is also really comfy to play. Just enjoying the beautiful bay area, the top notch soundtrack and exploring all secrets in Paradise City gives me the biggest boner you can imagine.

It doesn't get more comfy than Most Wanted

Underground 2

I'm not interested in driving in cities, does this game have country areas?

they're Czech though, you fucking autismo

Are there any truck games with UFOs and stuff? Like spooky ghost trucks and bigfoots?

God damn, U2 WAS pretty comfy, wasn't it?

I'd probably try games like ETS if other vehicles were available, unless there's something similar out?

why you sharing the gay new version?

Because that's the one from NFSU2, you degenerate niggerfaggot.

it's still a nigger remix by a total faggot.

like a dog without a bone

I mean, it's what was in the game. It's calm and comfy enough to not be troublesome when I'm driving around, and Snoop's voice isn't grating.

I think you're asking for an Euro Truck Simulator but with cars.

Snoop is a anti trump faggot, if you listen to him you are a homo.

I know he's a nigger you dumbass.

yet you are perfectly fine with his clips being shared here.

You're worried the dregs of society might be exposed to some ancient nigger beats out of all things

How are you even on this board?

Holla Forums is not one person, I usually dodge the shitty threads.

Big Mother Truckers 1 and 2. 2 has the aliens, 1 had an evil trucker Who you could play as on NG+ or cheated if I remember

GT hasn't really been anything to write home about apart from car selection since 4. Still no damage models and the cars still sound like Hoovers.

Also the fuck has this thread turned into?

FUEL is your game
turn the audio low, put some comfy music in the background and enjoy your vistas

zodiac

My 3 gripes with ETS2:

Shove your head into your car's engorged exhaust pipe and die.

Fuck you just reminded me nu-Holla Forums is so shit we had threads about an unity early access game with people who actually bought it

He asked for a comfy driving game, of course Horizon is going to come up.

Also I'm not honestly what the mechanical differences are between the two sub series.

Horizon is supposed to be mainline but with arcade physics and an open world.
But what really happens is physics are garbage, the open world is the worst on the market and bad ingeneral and there you have a car game with shitty gameplay and map and you're left wondering "why would anyone play this?".
And of course it costs 100 dollars to boot and gets a pile of dlc

Oh yeah and here's some of the non-gameplay fuckery. It's a shit game on it's own but it's also something users have to absolutely stand against. I have the game because I have worked at microsoft and had a bunch of store credit I have no excuse for having windows 10 though

mods fixed it somewhat, most car mods have weird physics

How about I run you over instead?

What does he do again?

Okay, no torrent for this exists, so I guess I'll go fuck myself.

This so much.
Comfy drivan at night with the radio on, pulling your car up to a cliff side to gaze at the moon over the sea, accidentally driving off the cliff and having to drive underwater to get back to the shore, getting paid to advertise coconuts on your car so you can buy parts and customize your garage, exploran the desert looking for aliens, getting a garage skin from the UFO out in the desert, doing drivan minigames for fun and profit so that you might one day be good enough to participate in and win the Grand Prix.
This game was so ridiculously comfy it's not even funny. One of the best driving games I've had the pleasure of playing.

I like the maps more than any competitor, and I haven't had any issues on the Xbone version. It seems like an overall alright package to me.

Where can you even get Fuel anymore?

Did you even read OP you fucking dumbass?

igg-games.com/fuel-free-download.html

I've been wanting to pick up hot pursuit for a while now but is there any life left in the online?

The Crew is pretty comfy, I enjoy it alot, but I wish you could turn off the fuckin skill spots in the middle of all the roads.

Also Spintires, tho that's more work than driving, its still EXTREMELY comfy

Something tells me your link isn’t anything but viruses. Have a torrent? I’m not paying for those fucking downloading websites in the first place.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3929073
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4296135

You got very good taste in gaming.

I need more lyricless soft country music tho…

Stuck without metadata, but thanks. I’ll sit on it for a few days and see what happens.

Wait do I have to set up GFWL for this? Fuck my ass I don't want to go through that just to play a racing game.