WC3 Custom games

Anyone interested in playing custom games of WC3 like Azeroth Wars? If you own a pirate version its fine just get something to connect to other people.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurobattle.net/content/
dota.eurobattle.net/la/stats/maplist.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which WC3 version?

Sure thing OP. Im up for any ol custom game. Well anything other than legion td, dota, castle fight and similar shit that's been done to death. I wanna find an interesting and cool custom map

I assume the latest patch of the Frozen Throne?

I'm just bringing it up right away because once when I was trying to arrange something everyone had a different damn version and it was a fucking hassle. The 1.28 patch had just been released but I don't know which patch is used by pirates these days. I think the w3arena still uses the old patch at least.

Azeroth wars and other similar maps usually take forever to get anything done. By the end of the game 9 out of 12 people have left.

Ah ok. I have a legit version, do i have to revert it to 1.28 somehow?

I agree with this user, we should try something simple and staightforward, uther-party like or something like that

The 1.28xxx is the newest patch. I think w3arena still uses 1.26 patch so if you're going to need to revert to some patch it's going to be 1.26 most likely. Then again I don't know if that's even going to be an issue and I'm not even the OP.

you need to use latest patch unfortunately to play on eurobattle.net due to hosting service but i think this is same for others aswell.

Azeroth Wars is like that and thats nothing special, when you kill someone in majority of cases that guy will leave, i just had a Azeroth Wars game where i was rekt at start by combined might of Northern Alliance and because my Scourge player was a beginner, same shit happens in melee games if you kill someone from start, i stayed till the end to observe the battles where Dwarves + Stormwind were battling Lordaeron + Quel'Thalas + Dalaran

Dwarves won because Muradin and Magni were lvl 17 while Arthas was 8 and Sylvanas 12 and because Dwarves turtled and hold the choke point at the bridge in Wetlands LUL

So eurobattle.net uses the latest patch already? Well, that simplifies things. I guess different versions are not going to be a problem anymore like it was some months ago.

great thing about eurobattle.net is you can reconnect to game if you happen to dc, lately i am playing Azeroth Wars because other custom games are usually one of those private things that end up getting filled within a minute, we can try some other simple ones like Footmen Frenzy or DBZ Tribute

you slav fuck, i know its you sil.

I'm down, but if we're going to be playing on anything other than the latest patch on battle.net I might need a bit of handholding. i-if thats alright

I'm trying to remember this game I used to play all the time but can't find anymore. It was an RPG where you pick a hero and go around on quests, but first you would hire a peasant or peon and pick a spot and start building your town. And players could team up for quests or declare war on each other or form alliances, but most of the time everyone just sort of kept to themselves until very end game.

Then, there was RISK, which I also loved and never see anymore. And Diplomacy.

which maps are you interested in ?

the peasent part sounds like Dark Deeds map alto i dont think that was an RPG, try searching on Hiveworkshop or Epicwar for maps that match the description

Azeroth Wars map is similar to Risk since your goal is to control as much map as possible and you can form new alliances from the initial ones when the opportunity strikes

just don't play with that fucking cuckchan reddit Holla Forums group

Anything, really. I'd prefer co-op but I'll tolerate PvP.
Although I can't promise I won't get all huffy if I get my shit pushed in hard.

people gota learn somewhere

eurobattle.net/content/

Follow the guide and setup your WC3

They always fucking play weird or the same maps over and over. No life of a peasant type games or TDs/mails or even WMW.
FUCK I WANNA PLAY SOME CUSTOM MAPS BUT MY MOTHERBOARD IS FUCKING SHOT

EU servers were always cucked with Run kitty run or some Dota / TD spam, never seen many of these LoaP style maps

Those the guys that only want to play shit like that DBZ map or something?

the opposite, the other group want to play shitty Legion TD 24/7

Well, whenever op/others are ready im down for a game or two. Gproxy doesn't work for me atm cuz loonix

That sucks. I need to replay WC 3 some day

nigger kys

are you retarded?

cops winning was impossible in that map

The lack of foresight into this is amazing.

maps are "protected" for two reasons, map creators being butthurt about other people stealing their content and to prevent hacking faggots who enable cheats for themselves through triggers

Its better to host through a bot than manually because if you manually host alot of shit can happen and random dcs are more frequent

I'd possibly be up for some melee, as well.
bump and goodnight

Happens in other communities too.

So just like real life?

eurobattle.net/content/

Follow the guide and set everything up so when people assemble they dont have to wait for others to fill in the spots

Anyone know if it's possible to have the skybox cover below the map on that black bit there? Wanna make a melee map set in the sky.

Have done.

its not possible to make map set in the sky but you can abuse some doodads and textures to make it appear in similar manner

Anyone up for a game?

what map you have in mind?

How about Black Mesa?

Warchasers or something? Fuck, I don't know any maps.

if you are entering through Eurobattle net heres the map list dota.eurobattle.net/la/stats/maplist.php

Join lagabuse channel and then do following commands to host a game

whisper lagabuse bot and type .map
whisper lababuse bot and type .gopub

Afterwards just join the game and wait for others, if you dc in game you can reconnect

also i forgot to mention that if the map you want to play isnt on the maplist you can request the admin on their forum to upload the map you want, all you have to do is make a post "Please upload

Fuck it, hosting Warchasers.

You should play WC3 through GProxy, like i said before it allows you reconnect if you dc and games are more smoother and less laggy

Hosting, I'm in.

tell game name

Warchasers

Sounds like Curse of Time RPG to me.

why Why WHY ==WHY== ISN'T THIS LISTED?!

Pest Invasion is amazingly fun, especially the versions where there's like, 8 races to choose from and a bunch of different characters too. Toys were pretty fun, but I personally always liked the lizards.

new game hosted is "AzerothWars"

Bump

It wasn't Dark Deeds. It was like Dark Deeds but you had a hero to level up instead of a farmer guy and there were quests all over the map. Dark Deeds is actually still easy to find on bnet.

This sounds familiar.

Anyone else use to be #1 in their favorite map?

I was #1 in Don't Move the Tauren