LawBreakers

I saw the name of this game while looking for Randy and Battleborn related shitposts, what's it about?

No, you didn't.

Are you retarded?

No, but you are, Randy.

It's what Quack Championship could be if it was a good gaem.
Doesn't mean that it's not a cancerous attempt of stinging MOBA mechanics into arena shooters.
Also Cliff Bazinga is behind it - yet another reason against that game.

Fuck off Randy

Bazinga's new game is coming way too late to the party. The market is saturated with hero-shooter shit, none of them is original and some try too much to emulate Overcucks (even CoD has the hero system and the special ability shit).
Also it's quite funny how Cliffy was all "yeah I fucking love the PC, it's way better than the consoles. Keyboard and mouse, amirite?" then anounced at E3 that his game will also be on PS4.
Also speaking about games that no one will play, there's a MOBA (I hate that name) that I keep seeing Sony hyping it up but I never hear people playing it, it's called Paragon.

Lawbreakers is worse than Quack Champions.

This looks like a trash Global Agenda in first person.
Where's my Global Assault?

it's a shitty tribes:vengeance

at this point everyone decided to stick with overwatch or give up on the genre so i think lawbreakers will flop, especially since it can't decide between being a hero-shooter and being CLASSIC 90S FUN GUYS

also cliffy is a cunt dinosaur who needs to do things like show off his gender-neutral door texture to get good boy points since he can't actually show any game footage to get people interested

what the fuck is this shit

This. If I recall correctly, the game was announced as an old school arena shooter, now it's a class-based hero shooter.

Are you talking about Epic's Paragon? I downloaded to try it out a few days ago, since it was free and on the same launcher as UT. It isn't that bad, I'll probably keep playing it when I'm bored of other games

speaking of randy

I played the beta. It's shit. Shooting felt like garbage, it ran like ass, the one map I played on was tiny, the zero G was unfun. It felt like Overwatch and in the worst way imaginable, and Overwatch already is garbage.

Yep.

Oh god… InB4 47 shouts memes and there's a bonus contract where you play as Duke.

It's another Overwatch clone, nuff said.
On a side note has anyone else notice that the good guys are different ethnicities but the bad guys are only white and asian?
They recently added a token nigger to the bad guys in an attempt to not look like racists.

Desperate

I've seen beta orbiters less desperate.

(Checked)
Did somebody say desperate.

Fix it.