Did any of you faggots ever make sprite comics before? I bet at least one of you faggots have

Did any of you faggots ever make sprite comics before? I bet at least one of you faggots have.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/652656/1/Monster-Truckavania
nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only a fake one to parody the concept. Also made a fake Penny Arcade comic, fake B^U comic, and fake pencil doodle comic. Just one page each, as it was a project to see how simple it would be to learn XML in less than one week after a decade of using Frontpage.

Let me up the ante a bit. I made a sprite comic for a High School project.

I tried when I was like 10

Diablo 2, some joke about Qual kehk being racist to a Paladin

Obligatory

Go on.

>Get some disorder which involves uncontrollable screeching or something like that No, it wasn't autism

It hurts my soul to recollect that memory. Before you ask, I don't have the comics saved anywhere. And now that I think of it, that wasn't the only game-related presentation I gave that year.

That's not so bad, I did that for videogames in college.

Another class I did a presentation on MTG, specifically how the Hulk Flash legacy deck worked

I drew a shitty comic when I was 12, 13 on paper about a frying pan man and a starman.

OP here, I did the same in middle school to do a book report. I used Pokemon trainer sprites to recreate the main characters.

truly a masterpiece

Nope, I was too old to do that shit. Real niggas wrote fanfiction. Besides, who doesn't use alt names and e-mails to resister embarrassing shit? The worst thing I can think of is being a lazy piece of shit when I had to create some "art" project in english. We had to write some lyrics in a box and decorate it.
Bless you Shadow the Edgedog.

Made a lot on Nsider forums (Neogaf lite) when I was 8. Some Pokemon fan got angry at a Pokemon sprire that I recolored and remade because he thought that I stole his OC.

Good times.

I used to make some decent ones for a RPGMaker 2k community I was part of way back in the day.

And I remember I bullied someone by making a gif animation of my avatar sprite cutting off the head of his avatar. It drove him away.

Then we became bestest frands when he came back under a different name and I didn't realize it was that same guy for years until he told me.

ALL HAIL SHADOW

noice

Banner'd

No, but I was in a sprite comic before.

These autistic kids on IRC hated me so they made me a villain in their shitty Megaman sprite rip comic where everything that wasn't a Megaman sprite was just a fill cube representing grass or sky. I was represented by a pink color edit of Sigma from Megaman X, if I recall correctly.

Similar story here. I was 11 or so at the time. It was truly fucking awful stuff and I made it with real images of my cats and used a few minish cap sprites. And then I tried to make an mspaint comic adaptation for some shitpost zelda fic that was almost entirely derivative of various adult swim shows and I didn't even really know that at the time because my mom didn't let me watch anything. not even pokemon

Children should be banned from imagining.

Children should stay the fuck off the internet. Simple as that.

The highest and purest form of art.
fanfiction.net/s/652656/1/Monster-Truckavania

I made this
nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/

We've reached the point where most children are going to have a period of temporal autism, and if left to their childish machinations this will develop into full-blown permanent autism.

Fucking masterpiece. I will play that game over anything Konami is pushing out.

I made some for a Finnish Bionicle fanforum when I was like 10

That circlejerks always been terrible, not surprised.

I did back in the day on Smack Jeeves. My fist sprite comic was a shitty story about Amy and Rouge.

I spread myself too thin, got into fights on SJ with spergs and just left.

For s short time, I did sprite comics on the Middle Ground.

I made some sprite comics that were just in-joke strips and shared it with some friends. I wiped them all years ago.
Also cringe every time I think of the strip I submitted to some contest.

The only sprite comics I read or watched was 8-bit theater and Secret of Mana Theater. Seems like i haven't checked Secret of Mana Theater in quite a long time since it has 306 episdes and 48 special editions. It had one new episode in 2017 but there was a 5 year gap since the last release one. A dream sequence with Ariana Grande. Lot of things changes since I last checked on this.

Oh no.
They're here.

POST THEM

That's fucking hilarious.

I did a flash game with some sprites about 12 years ago. Pretty fun.

I got my way through High School by pretending to be a commie.

Honestly, because people like us would either be bullied into the edgelord trenchcoat mafia or blend in plain sight while subtly shitposting in public for your own amusement. Public high school can be hell if you are a spaz or someone with no social awareness at all.

In middle school, didn't have a computer or knowledge to properly make them but I loved reading psyguy comics since my friend had a computer and decided to make our own comics so we just drew shit in paper until his mom found out what we were doing and threw them to the trash. They were too vulgar according to him.

I made some sprite comics when I got my first computer, but they weren't very good and I didn't put them anywhere online because I wasn't that autistic
And because I didn't have internet

Oh, and I made some hand drawn physical comics in elementary school that was just some shitty slice of life starring me that mostly just ripped off jokes from Ned's Declassified

Also I made SS13 mspaint comics for /vg/ a while back

I don't even like comics and can't draw for shit, but in retrospect for some reason they're the only thing I've ever been able to commit to doing

Well I got my way through middle school pretending to be a Nazi. Step it up.

I've heard that the ass in the original gif belongs to a doll, you think that's true?

I got my way through school by pretending to be a dork. Step it up.

It's sad. Big names from the forum are still active to this day, and the spriting community is clearly still passionate. One of the admins, prdarkfox, still actively draws too, he just gave up on the MFZ.

I got my ass through elementary school by pretending to be retarded. Step it up.

I hate my existence.

cityfag confirmed

Even worse, I maintained a moderately popular Gaia avatar comic when I was like 13.

Say what you will about the city but it prepares you for the normalfags and all the headaches it comes with.

>>>/reddit/

Are you one of those leftists that just throw whatever insult they have heard and hope it sticks?

Anybody who uses "normalfag" or the more retarded variant is a fucking idiot especially considering nobody on an anonymous imageboard cares how unnormal or normal you are. Quit trying to be special, faggot. You aren't here.

Epic.

Normalfag is not a newfag term. Reddit specifically uses normalfag because they're a bunch of faggots afraid to use the fag suffix. You must be a newfag yourself, let in after moot and hotwheels purposely started courting normalfags and ruining their sites.

How am I wrong?
You even have old screencaps like this one practically admitting that the usage is only because of people trying way too hard to be special on anonymous imageboards, and people who try to establish identities on anonymous imageboards are the biggest newfags.

You're a fucking idiot for two reasons
A. Norm-ie is filtered here
B. I said "Anybody who uses "normalfag" or the more retarded variant" with the "more retarded variant" being "norm-ie"
Learn how to read.

Reddit uses also breath. You should stop doing that, don't want to be like leddit after all. :^)

Holy shit, is normalfag really wordfiltered?
I guess that's one way of making pussies and Redditers say Normalfag like a proper user.

How fucking new are you?

go back to 4chan

The Internet was never meant to be used by John Q Normalfag. It was always supposed to be the realm of professionals and no lifers. Eternal September is not just a meme, you newfag.

Been here for two years, just never had the reason to say Norm i.e., because I am not from either Reddit or /r9gay/

That isn't my point, you fucking retard. My point is that trying to differentiate yourself ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD WHERE YOUR IDENTITY DOESN'T MATTER shows how either you aren't from around here or that you have not lurked enough. By calling other people "normalfags", "norm-ies", what fucking ever, you automatically establish the idea that you are different from everybody else while posting anonymously, which runs counter to the whole idea of an anonymous imageboard.

Get out.

Prove me wrong first and I will.

Doublefaggot.

God damn at least format your post right and learn how to spell before posting.

Same goes for every -fag name we give to those specific people, or that those specific people use to describe themselves

holy shit, hang on a second. Are you seriously suggesting that the insult of "normalfag" is never fucking applicable on our site simply because you think it somehow runs counter to being anonymous? Are you joking? If that isn't your point then I'm missing something; if it is, you're massively retarded, and are directly implying that we don't get plebbit or normalfag tier types coming here and shitting up the board with their normalfaggotry. It has nothing to do with identity you dumbfuck, and everything to do with quality and style of posting, the things that are said and opinions given, and hence the quality of the board.

You seriously do sound like a buttflustered reddit user, I'm not saying that to take a jab at you, I mean it, you actually sound like you're super salty as something that has always been commonplace on imageboards: self policing and making it a hostile environment for insufferable faggots, normalfags included.

Yes
And now you're proving me right by establishing yourself as some sort of non-normal special snowflake.
Clearly it does considering you just made a point to try to identify yourself as someone who isn't a "plebbit or normalfag tier type" poster.
Except that's wrong because you attempt to establish identity instead of addressing the quality of their posts and the style of posting.
Which has nothing to do with you or anybody else being normal or not-normal.
Which you are bringing down by allowing identity based discussions to occur.
Prove it.
Tell me how trying to establish an identity on anonymous imageboards has always been commonplace.

You are beyond autistic m8.
It's not a fucking identity you massive moron, it's a style of information presentation. An identity is something that remains persistent to one person. You could make a post in this thread in which you sound like a faggot, and you'll get called out as one. You could then make a few posts in a different thread and as long as you stay on topic and don't sound like plebbit or tumblr in the way you speak, people are going to simply assume you're another user. That's not identity based. Those who linger on imageboards long enough for ridicule to reshape how they present their information essentially "become" non-normalfag or close enough to it that people leave them alone.
Water is wet, and normalfags and redditors and tumblrinas and goons say things that are appropriate to those fucking mentalities. You know why someone gets called a normalfag or a reddit? Because the style and quality of the post you fucking idiot. That IS directly addressing their post quality, because there is nothing else to address. You can only tell whether someone is a plebbitor by the things they say and how they type, which is not an identity. How the fuck do you not understand this?
Yes it does. You really do sound like some impressionable lass who just had her feelings hurt or something.

First of all, nice "no u" comeback, and secondly
Prove it:^)faggot

Buddy, I dare you to make this argument in the future. I guarantee anons are going to shit on you for it because you don't know or understand what you're talking about.

maybe you have already but i wouldn't bother replying anymore, I get the distinct impression you're spoonfeeding an outsider who just doesn't know enough shit.
sage because this is way off topic and it's a dead thread anyway

normalfag is the bad one. Normalfag has almost certainly been said longer than you've been on imageboards.

A friend of mine was really into Bob and George, which is some Megaman sprite comic. He decided to rip it off completely and make his own. He was and still is really, really big into webcomics. To the point where it's cringe-inducing. He was really into RPG Maker at the time, too. All of his characters were self inserts and stand-ins of his friendsme included. I believe the premise was nothing more than in-jokes within our D&D and video game group. my character was Megaman's body from Megaman 7 with Roll's head, but recolored to be red The guy was also 24 at the time Fuck, I'm old

I tried making some back when I had only just found out about MFZ, but I gave up after I made five in MS Paint. I actually thought about doing some recently for old time's sake, but I got lazy.

InSonicNia is still funny.

Those aren't very funny, user. You might have the 'tism.

When I was like 12

Not an argument.
But you tie it to an identity ergo it is an identifier.
Okay but what does any of that have to do with the argument over the term "normalfag" being only used by outsiders trying way too hard to be special and to fit in?
You don't become "non-normalfag" or even become a "normalfag" on an anonymous imageboard. You're just anonymous. We don't have identities here and your attempts to have some sort of identifier here are easily seen.
Then argue those things within an anonymous framework. Labeling them is an attempt to differentiate yourself based on your identity instead of your ideas.
Because people on here have a sub-80 IQ and can only resort to name calling?
Okay but what does this have to do with your ilk using the term "normalfag" to look special on an otherwise anonymous imageboard? Why do you think anybody cares how "normal" or "non-normal" you are? You still haven't answered these questions and instead jumped around them and went off on tangents about completely irrelevant things. This has nothing to do with reddit or tumblr or any other website. It has to do with anybody attempting to establish some sort of difference with themselves by claiming they have a quality that sets them apart from other anonymous posters, like not being normal.
Not an argument.

I've been making this argument for years and I won't stop.
Prove I'm an outsider.

God damn you're retarded, learn how to read.

This is fucking stirner-tier bullshit circular reasoning.

You're a piece of shit. Get the fuck off of this website.

Or however that pasta goes. Fuck you, you "we are leejun" redditard.

Prove it's circular reasoning and try using an argument next time.
Also not an argument, nothing you've posted is an argument. Try working on that.