Team Coco + Xbox Gaming Event — LIVE From The Microsoft Lounge In Venice

Could be funny or it could be cringeworthy either way let's watch this. Starts in just under 30 minutes, link is embedded.

LOL EPIC

Now you have my attention.

It's like a giant gay bar. Is that what Afghans wear all the time?

People were shitting on that game in the E3 thread.
E3 threads attract the most tasteless faggots on the board.

Should be funny if Conan shits on the devs and makes them uncomfortable like he's done before

But why

Just imagine, in a few years, these people will take over /cuteboys/ and it will be nothing but delicious brown boypussy to go year round.
I welcome this change.

Conan's shtick is "haha i don't like vidya, laugh at how confused I am by them and as such make lots of snarky insults at whatever i'm playing"
Now I don't really mind that considering that he mostly plays AAA fucking trash, but I'm simply stating the principle of the matter here is bullshit. He goes into it with the wrong attitude because he doesn't like or play vidya, and I suspect most of his audience doesn't either. He would complain about actually good games given the chance, fortunately that doesn't really happen.

the best you can expect is hopefully conan blasts some ass onto the games he's playing, otherwise it's him hammering things up.

So, literally /ourguy/?

Fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/

I'm sure it'll get better one day.

What's not to love about unscripted destruction? I also want to see how well they manage this cloud computing meme. If they pull it off, the next step Microsoft might take is licensing it out. They had a really interesting talk about the technology involved at an old GDC I think.

Thanks for proving his point.

Jesus Christ. Does there need to be a manual on how to make non-shit UI?

God, this game is really confused. It can't decide whether to be shit or good.

wasn't the first game super flawed?
the best design about that game requires you to fucking die, except the game does not warrant the difficulty to do so

It had two barren areas and gameplay so grindy that you could sharpen a blade on it. But on the flipside, there is much more enjoyment utilizing the Nemesis system because soon, the characters in it start to feel like your enemies rather than Talion's or whatever his name was. You could mark obscure grunts, and there's a chance that one of them will actually elevate to becoming a captain already under your control. It also had superb art direction and character design, with every enemy having their own personality and relationship with you. They could straight-up kill you, or pity you and let you live. Most of the game is terrible, but there are some features that should be standard in almost all games at this point.

Looks unfinished as fuck still and they still have 6 months to go.
I'm not liking the citu asthetics though

Or perphaps I should just watch gameplay already out/play games rather then watch idiots do stupid shit for views.

I'm betting on an endless stream of lol physics videos.

flawless logic

VIDEOGAMES!

That's why I saged you nigger.
Nice dubs btw