Other than modded STALKER and 7.62 do any games feature semi-only ARs?

Other than modded STALKER and 7.62 do any games feature semi-only ARs?

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Plastic
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61141/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask in >>>/k/481251

I think there was a semi-auto mode for the AN-94 in Battlefield 3.

Unreal Tournament.

just tap the button hard, lmao

Just about every game with more than three ARs. Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc. I don't think Counter-Strike has any though.

fucking lame as shit tbh

That Infection the new Z has normal AR-15s.

Isn't the AR15 in KF2 semi only?
Or is it a just a toggleable firemode?

>playing KF2

I pirated and got my 6 hour fix of mediocrity

He already did.

You don't know what an AR is.

Those games do not have semi-auto only ARs.
That's not an AR.

The AR is not full auto by default, every self loading rifle has the potential of being full auto.

RS siege has the SR-25 which is an AR platform

does that count?

Absolutelly species traitor

AR's design is perfectly suitable for full auto though. Guns like M1 and M14 are more likely to jam at high fire rate due to shitty magazine, open bolt mechanism, large caliber, and whatnot.

Worse than that, it's an assault rifle concept made by fucking leaves.

you're retarded, regardless if you were talking about the M1 carbine or the garand

I hope you choke on the next cock you suck.

Absolutelly irrelevant. Also, open bolt is better for full auto. Many other designs are better suited for full auto over the AR, but that's not the point, learn how to read and stop being retarded.

Huh…

WRONG

So a pkm would be more reliable with a smaller round and cartridge? Does that mean .22lr is inherently more reliable for full auto guns than 7.62x51?
You're si full of shit it hurts.

It was a joke, m8. The rifle says "Not man fireable" on the side. Canucks are probably arming their Maple trees for the big species war. Or it says that because the prototype isn't entirely safe to use

Nice bait

Tell me, autist. If an AN-94 is not an assault rifle, what is it?

Whatever that exposed mechanism is called? I don't know, I ain't so autistic about guns.

Well yeah, smaller bullets means less explosion and friction. Easier to feed and eject too since the cartridge is, you know, smaller and lighter?

to my knowledge they're all gas operated closed bolt guns, I don't know where you got the idea they were particularly "open" from though

the AR-15 is a relatively closed off system though, so maybe that's what you were thinking of

AR doesn't mean assault rifle. The AR15 is the Armalite Rifle (model)15. The AN-94 is not an AR but, it is an assault rifle.

He meant open action, not open bolt.

More than I care to name for such a vague, low effort post.

I get that the words "assault rifle" are political, it's a long gun.

Yeah, that is.

the AR in AR-15 refers to it being "Armalite Rifle model 15" basically

an assault rifle is a rifle chambered in an intermediate rifle caliber with a detachable magaizine and the capability to fire in burst or automatic as well as semi automatic

the political business the term gets into is anti-gun folk trying to claim that civilian rifles are "assault rifles" or "assault weapons"

The fucking voice on this cunt.

Have they added anything new to KF1? I've been playing KF2 through (((ps+))) and it's alright.

I'm pretty sure CoD and Battlefield both have had sniper rifles based on the AR platform. Counter-Strike never had any, though.

Planetside 2 has some. Why are all the fucking threads I'm reading making me sound like a shill.

Should have excluded dedicated DMRs in the OP.

The Canadians added the brass deflector to the AR15 and ELCAN's optics are supposed to be good. That's more than the British have given small arms in the past 50 years.

It's actually just "Armalite", not "Armalite Rifle". Hence the AR-9 (Shotgun), AR-13 (anti-aircraft device), and AR-17 (Shotgun)

As a guy who had played with a maple AR I can tell you right now you can build one that is much better than what they issue.

Hnnnng. Only thing the NCR did right.
Too bad the service rifle is worthless without realistic weapon damage mods

operation flashpoint has single shot and 3 round burst

what the fuck am i looking at

Speaking of- it's also an AR based semi-auto rifle.

Also what's a good realistic damage mod? Want to do a fresh install of NV.

That's called "select fire" user.

Same with US issue guns, even excluding the hideously old stuff you might get (brother went through Air Force basic about a decade ago. He got an XM16 that was about our dad's age.).

Both the original Insurgency mod and Insurgency 2 do.

Payday 2 has "locked firing modes" in the form of weapon mods for automatic and single fire, with stat changes.
If you put it on your weapon, you're gonna have to exit the mission and equip the other to switch fire mode.

Shadow Tower Abyss has an AR-15.

Whatchu talking about?

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Plastic

That's just for gameplay purposes man. But yeah, plastic in FO4 should've been the most scarce material instead of the adhesive, and the most abundant resource should be from plants. Canonically, there are almost no items made of plastic in FO3, dunno how they fucked it up in FO4.

i've heard some folks recommend BLEED, but i've never tried it out myself
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61141/?

BF3 & 4

What does it mean mods "which alter Body Part Data" are incompatible? Does this mean it can't be used with body replacer?

It's more of the fact the it's far from accurate, because technically, it has more DPS, and IIRC, more base damage than the Varmint Rifle (which was actually pretty good due to its pinpoint accuracy, you could get to freeside without a problem with that.). The raider is only at 50 yards and yet you could still miss him with the service rifle.