MMO fucking around

Would any of you guys be interested in creating characters in some free to play mmo and running a train?
Basically get at least a dozen people and fight everything we come across

I've never played an MMO
how is it?

It's massive and online

most are trash, but some are fun when you get other players

whats the point?

if im going to put up with another MMO then it has to be at least moderately long term. im not gonna download a piece of cancer just to play it for an hour.

How this goes:

Stage 1) Maybe a small group of people join
Stage 2) ADD shitters leave the moment they get bored.
Stage 3) Few remaining don't have the bodies to do anything important and slowly trickle down to nothing.

It never works.

I don't think you know what that means.

post example? I dont understand

As long as I get to play as a little girl and some user holds my hand at all times so I don't get lost

My experience is pretty damn similar.
Stage 1 - new MMO comes out.
Stage 2 - anywhere from 20-100 people join clan/guild/whatever the fuck the game calls it.
Stage 3 - of those 100 or so people, 90 will never log on again after joining the clan.
Stage 4 - I'm the only asshole logging in anymore.
This entire process takes all of four days. Fuck that shit. I'm staying on PSO2.

Well that generally what happens with shit games. Still remember when anons shilled Armored Warfare as that World of Tanks killer, boy did that crash and burn

All MMOs are cancer.

PSO2 somehow works because it's barely an mmo at this point.
It's borderline mobile game now, except it still has that cool combat and paper doll dress up from 2012 that nothing online can't compete with to this day.

MMO's are thinly disguised dress up simulators. Admit it anons, you only play them cause your parents wouldn't let you play with dolls as a kid!

As someone who roleplays, pretty much this.

are you legit retarded?

What MMO will it be?

Can confirm; I played Barbies/GI Joes with my sister and I hate MMOs.

Damn right they are.

Guild Wars 1 does have legitimately superb gameplay though.

GW kind of stopped being a dress up simulator towards the end, though, once everyone started wearing the vanity armor like Ecto Gloves and shit.

You should have seen the Tomb of Primeval Kings, man. That was the hotspot for ecto, so literally everyone running it had those damn gloves.

ToPK was long dead by the time EotN came out.