S4 league not-shit-edition 2.0 Electric boogaloo

Hey Holla Forums it's been a year in development since we followed up but we have enough we decided popping back in here is worthwhile.

We're an S4 private server and mod project, adding and fixing as much as we can with the game, that tries to with all content keep the original style. Here's some info for you faggots:
Our website: bunkers4league.000webhostapp.com/
The pastebin: pastebin.com/MvmqUA6i

There's a few bugs, and this is still very much a WIP. Currently one of the biggest ones is chat not working, which is what we use the discord as a stand in-for, as well as organizing. You can check the rest of the info in the FAQ on the site. Well what are you waiting for? Show us your S4!

can you make me happy with this?

I hope this isn't full of sword only queers.

Negative. Randoms are one thing, but the community we have doesn't much like sward fags.

Not very kosher of you. Surely there's nothing to be lost with letting everyone play.

O-oy vey mister goldstein c-can I trust you?

We goin super sonic Holla Forums, got any joiners?

bump>>12834406

Where's Dagger? :^(

I mean sure this is pretty much shilling, but how populated are the servers?

We have a healthy population. We've been around for a year so far and are constantly working on new content for it too. We get more players on the weekend, and near updates. Generally though, there's about 30-40 or so regulars among the community that shitpost with us in the chat and play whenever we're up to it. There's several big everyone together matches each week generally if not smaller matches daily. So more alive than your usual server. Most people tend to see 0 online at some odd hour though and assume ded, we are afterall not always on S4 but we play frequently.

where it belongs. :^)

I gave the serb a chance, shit was pretty good.

Not as much content as the official servers but it plays way way better.

Good games everyone who showed up to join us. We'll be on again tomorrow. For now though some of the others said they might stick around for later tonight. Feel free to drop in at any time. And drop by the chat if you wanna play again.

Just posting the best track

Superior taste user.

Is it like Gunz?

Neowiz should make S4 League 2 and make it buy2play (20-30 usd) with same paymentmodel that Overwatch uses. Just update the graphics and remove the retarded peer2peer and then we got a winner right? Surely better than BLESS that is failing hard everywhere

How dead is the server as an eu player? I always wanted to play S4 league without the p2w. There are no donate shit or anything here?

Nothing at all user. And we aren't dead at all. We also develop new content like maps, weapons, clothes, etc. and add it to the game whenever we've the time. And we do it all for free.

Like gunz if it was less buggy and have more style, ye.

Also playable and still fun.

Oh fuck yeah finally.

Downloading now.

Neat. I suggest joining the discord though. There's not many of us in-game right now but that's where our niche community is, and the only way to organize matches. Plus outside the community, can't guarantee anything with randoms on the server. It is public after all.

We're goin super sonic again, anons. Several of us are on, if there's any time to hop in, it's now.

Oh well, time to fire up the VPN.

S4 league was great

is the magic still the same?

If you wanna get booted by the ping filter for using VPN.

On official? No it's hot garbage.
Here? Yeah, it's also a mod project that tries to keep s4's original visuals/design, even with the new shit we make. Just be willing to deal with some bugs as it's still a work in progress. It's not extreme but there's still some jank left we're trying to unfuck.

Just join the discord if you wanna play some matches, as must of us are off today. GG's to those that played today.

Does this still require Hamachi to work or is there finally a proper server setup in place?

Proper server. Only reason there wasn't before was because the relay server was more or less fucked beyond belief in the code. The original creator of the source code ended up fixing that, so we added it into our version of the source code.

Thank god, last time I used Hamachi it started disabling my router's wifi on launch.

d-does that mean no sword shenanigans ;-;

Kind of. Hitboxes are still wonky depending on the connection quality of who you're playing with, but nothing extreme like getting hit across the map.

Can't say if I'll join up. I barely can get myself to play vidya recently, but it's good to see this is still going. Keep it up.

How's that? Seems like every MMO that's coming out crashes and burns right out the gates.

is there something i am missing, or are there dedicated gook apologists running this?
also
sure thing, chaim

Yes. You clearly didn't browse Holla Forums before the official servers got ruined by P2W.

Russians are more cancerous.

A bit off-topic but what's the state of the official game these days? It's literally been half a decade since I've last touched it.

Hilariously bad. I was gonna describe it but at this point I just say have a look for yourself, it's the only way to truly comprehend how amazingly shit it's gotten.

Its a completely different game. There's no need to sp conservation anymore. Unless you have high statted gear like 99% of the remaining player base you'll disintegrate in a few shots. From just an aesthetic stand point the game's lost its way as hard as TF2.

I stopped playing around the time the chaser mod or whatever it's called was introduced… like, when I was playing people were playing touchdown on that map with the train and deathmatch with pros using revolvers on that map with the warehouse. It's been a LONG time. I suppose those days are long gone?

Community also gone way to shit. Entire game practically revolves around sword only station 2 and 3 weapons now. It's a big reason why our server exists at all.

Might wanna try to shill more OP.

We've got a niche community of around 30 or so active players, when we do play we generally all get on. We aren't on every day at every hour.

I remember seeing discussion during beta, way back when. Even then it was a shitty gook mmo memefest. You can take your discord group of all ten people and jack off on your own website, since you folks advertised it here in the OP. Im sorry if this is your runescape or wow, but it's gook garbage. Nothing more, nothing less

Bump out of interest