PRIORITY TARGET:
OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xamxa
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.fo/taG9f
archive.fo/In8hc
archive.fo/znQ6K
archive.fo/2sfao
archive.fo/GGPJs
archive.is/QeGyz
archive.is/DWa5j
archive.is/ZFO29
archive.is/NgBfm
archive.is/1OksS
archive.is/gQNuz
archive.is/85b4D
archive.is/5mVG7
archive.is/zWQGE
archive.is/8juFc
archive.is/ig8q3
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/875791519298592774
archive.is/kEPYW
archive.is/mQSkR
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393087
archive.is/PXu2J
archive.is/wKZaw
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/treehouses-nich-maragos-tells-people-not-to-buy-any-senran-kagura-titles/
archive.is/4JBFq
archive.is/pTx0u
archive.is/2euHi
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/fap-titans-sees-gamers-undressing-girls-to-make-them-stronger/33102/
archive.is/zx77i
archive.fo/sbX6f
archive.is/Heq7W
archive.fo/f5tmO
youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw
kametsu.com/
archive.is/cgoeS#selection-1493.0-1493.95
archive.is/3Cm4Y#selection-2939.0-2981.10
archive.is/lElk7
archive.fo/ZAcPP
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRbWWNgkxl
archive.is/TFNGv
archive.is/Wu3Ee
archive.is/Vdcvn
twitter.com/mombot/status/875941893711970304
archive.is/BIMhN
archive.is/8l0HE
archive.is/Tqf0u
twitter.com/mombot/status/875733416435515397
archive.is/STKJd
archive.fo/Vb9RO
operationrainfall.com/2017/06/16/monolith-localisation-xenoblade-x-2/
twitter.com/PlayerLXIV/status/875977159642198016
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/beyond-good-and-evil-2-runs-on-voyager-engine-been-in-development-3-years/33178/
weeklystandard.com/camille-paglia-on-trump-democrats-transgenderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464#!
archive.is/zrflP
archive.fo/VtQiB
archive.is/aO2oE
archive.is/PuPPH
archive.is/WuJQc
archive.is/5SGWr
archive.is/RwCUT
archive.is/bjqEY
archive.is/2DD1Y
archive.is/J7hvv
nichegamer.com/2015/07/15/gaijinworks-interview-how-victor-ireland-and-crew-are-localizing-the-rarer-games/
twitter.com/CartridgeGames/status/875880116190138370
twitter.com/chaobreaker/status/875885155461804032
twitter.com/LonelyGoomba/status/876093919255285761
archive.fo/QNLlW
archive.fo/gq5Li
archive.fo/htKLZ
twitter.com/TheGespenst/status/875307239581642752
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=q3cZ4dJbjWU&start1=0&video2=bbS-Zhz31CA&start2=271&authorName=
twitter.com/volkskrant/status/876139522605625345
slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
twitter.com/NendoVsFunko
twitter.com/CursedFunko
twitter.com/natasja_dankers/status/875786490906894339/photo/1
tubantia.nl/enschede/antifascisten-roepen-op-naar-enschede-te-komen-ondanks-verbod~a05b36a3/
tubantia.nl/enschede/posters-in-binnenstad-enschede-roepen-op-tot-nazis-beuken~ad7d5ec9/
archive.is/dR72W
archive.is/ltub9
youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive of previous bread
archive.is/Xamxa

Gimme trap crossplaying as sakuya or give me death

I love how the word censorship is in quotes. They always put it in quotes. They know that's exactly what it is but the quotes give them a make believe highground.

So, did anything new or exciting happen last thread? I've been away for most of a day.

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Scrumpmonkey is posting a bunch of caps without archives. I'll share them here, but am blocked by most of twitter so will not look for archives.

REPOSTAN

archive.fo/taG9f
archive.fo/In8hc
archive.fo/znQ6K

localizers dindu nuffin

Benis

archive.fo/2sfao
archive.fo/GGPJs

I see goons doing the same thing with the word sjw, in an attempt to shill that sjws don't exist.

Why the fuck is that nigger kike getting so much attention and how can anyone possibly see her as the victim? What the fuck

Didn't the director already say shit like that before and said he wanted to avoid people getting offended? I thought I remember that he or someone else who helped write the story kind of backed off on that when the game flopped and most of the fans were pissed off severely.

File > New Private (Incognito) Window

archive.is/QeGyz

archive.is/DWa5j

archive.is/ZFO29

archive.is/NgBfm

archive.is/1OksS
archive.is/gQNuz

archive.is/85b4D
archive.is/5mVG7
archive.is/zWQGE

archive.is/8juFc

archive.is/ig8q3

Perhaps we should do that when we talk about "gender" and "the holocaust".

It's very likely the questions he was asked were extremely loaded and he was forced into giving answers like that, even still they're pretty neutral responses that Schrier bends over backwards to try and use to make his points while inserting a ton of his own commentary.

archive.is/85b4D
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/875791519298592774

OH SHIT SON
Dave Rubin is slapping this niggas shit!

[UNSOLICITED RACIST PEPE MEME] is the new [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL].

He can be as bad as Fart sometimes.

Remember that aras are your greatest allies, and you should support them as much as they support you.

Wasn't the guy that stabbed the two people a bernie supporter with politics all over the scale?
I think I remember Tim Pool talking about that.

archive.is/kEPYW

I know twitter is bad for me and I should really delete my account again but holy fuck is it funny sometimes

also
>far right extremists
Holy fucking shit I hate these faggots so much. Every single blade of grass that doesn't vomit marxism constantly is far right. If a person isn't a communist revolutionary fighting against all the progressive-phobias well then, they're the same a nazi. This isn't news to me but it's still as baffling and enraging today as it was years ago.

is he a nazi now :^), that a fake account, or is it the original?

That tranny is mod of /r/SRS

FOR HER

Everytime that fakerobotgamer shitstain gets posted, I get extremely angry at how much of a horrible person he is. He defends literal pedophiles abusers, doxers, and people who abused others physically. He defended laurelei for god's sake.

I do miss the old days, before you got banned for being funny.

If he really is a mod of SRS then he was a SJW faggot before SJWs existed.

I strongly suspect this is laurelei using yet another sockpuppet, the tweet style matches a lot of his old tweets. This is presuming all these faggots don't sound identical.

SJWs always existed, they just have a new name and thanks to social media cancer they became more evident

They usually rotate between "SJWs don't exist, it's a made up strawman by the alt-right" to "There's nothing wrong being a SJW" narrative.

archive.is/mQSkR

The SJWs are frothing at the mouth for this game to be censored. If it is, they'll literally jizz all over their screens because they successfully took something good and decent away. If they fail…the outrage will fuel a thousand gamergates to infinity and beyond.

So lemme get this straight.
I get that right?
Pics related.

Which is actually backwards. They can't do anything but project.

I'll stop posting twitter caps now. I don't want to shit up the thread with twitter cancer. It's like going into the neighbor's yard to collect their dogs shit and then disperse it your own yard. I need to wash my hands now.

Pretty much

Another reason to for us to go on the offensive. Did any anons give anymore thoughts on the card op?

I like how they insist the alt-right made up the term, or gamergate made upo the term, or that it was an insult at all. THEY made up the term to refer to themselves. Social Justice Warrior was a proudly applied label on tumblr as far back as 2011!

I'm so happy they couldn't cuck P5 and I for the love of kek hope they don't cuck this game.

What is this card op? I have nothing to do but I warn you, my oc making skills are limited to editing images, cutting and pasting, and I can work with textures for use in games such as second life

Look up DMM.

The idea is to take advantage of the fact the game is getting a simultaneous release and to make a card to both the devs and the artist. If we show them that westerners like the design then it will be much harder for the game to be censored.

I cannot describe how much I HATE Jason Schreier.

I wish to strangle him with my own two hands. I want to grab him by the weaselly neck and shake him until it cracks.

HATE

ha ha, sorry, i made a mistake. Post gone, who cares. Thanks anyway :)

ANTI-BULLYING RANGER IS HERE

How many sub ops do we have under TD?

Like a card card, like a birthday card or something? A thank you card? I might be able to help with that, or at least try. Post some pics of the characters and stuff for the new game. Also, I've never played a xenoblade game or have any interest in it beyond it not getting censored so I don't know who characters are or there relevance.

Problem is, with Monolith in particular in particular, I don't exactly know who to contact or who has social media beyond Soraya Saga (Tetsuya Takahashi's wife), and even then I have no idea how much pull she has over Monolith, if any at all.

I know Kosuke "IF HE'S A NEWFAG GIVE HIM THE TWO-JAB" Yabuki has a twitter as of recent, but all he's done is RT stuff about ARMS. Not so sure about Yoshiaki Koizumi since he's apparently spearheading most of NCL's in-house projects, but make of it what you will.

They also project "gaslighting" too, since its one of their favorite defense mechanism terms when someone or a group proves them wrong.

They love pushing the "anti-sjw is just as bad!" shit too.

E3 : "players"

I seem to recall something like this, but I'm not 100% certain it was the Xenoblade team.
A lot of them are told that these changes are "necessary," so they accept them.
Everybody is likely a little bit disappointed about it, but I'm not going to say "Yeah it's bullshit" when I'm informed it'll scare off half of my audience and cost myself a job.

Xenoblade X failed partially because of censorship, at least it was the most public reason in the west. The fact that it was a mess of a game, focused more heavily on side stuff when previous xeno games from my experience were pretty narrative focused, and how Lin was shoved your god damn throat all got pushed to the side.

Godspeed to you anyway, Xenblade fags.

The xenoblade threads were hilarious mostly due to (69) trying his best to shill for censorship.

A thank card to show appreciation for Pyra's design of the game, she has been posted in this thread already.

The red girls name is Pyra. What is the boy's name and who is the blonde?

the guy is Rex and the blonde is Hikari.

Also reminder that Kizuna is a good girl.

I can't find any promotional art of her

Isn't it part to confirmed if there is no censorship first?

Neofaggots are going crazy over Reggie's latest statement regarding politics

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393087

I know what you're planning.
You will not succeed.

Can be make it illegal to post NeoFag posts here? Please?

FAGGOT

o im laffin

THOSE ARE FOR THE /RAGE/ THREAD, GET OUT

we could ask them to dont censor her in the card, something like we like her design so don't censor her design" or something to like that but better worded.

The blonde doesn't her promo art yet.

What bothers me more than the whole Pyra name change thing is that they didn't change Hikari's name.
Whatever reasons they have for changing Homura's name, it's inconsistent when they didn't apply the same standard to Hikari.

Or at least archive it.

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/875842487935537153

These people are literally batshit crazy.

No, you want propaganda to feed into your fucking cult you fucking lunatic.

I don't get it.

C'mon, they are really funny, it's surreal to read those things and know that they are actually serious.

I'm sorry.

I think it's supposed to show how dumbed down the move list is like how it's easier to do a Shoryuken.

What am I looking at?

every time I see anything about MvCI, it gets worse and worse.

Don't apologize you fucking baka, just post archives instead of direct linking.

It becomes much less funny once you realize that these are the voices that are more likely to be listened to by devs nowadays.

I'm not too familiar with fighting games but aren't these moves beyond basic? I mean you'd probably get more complexity from smash at that point

I'm guessing that post was deleted and he was in fact perma'd?

SUMMON MEMETEOR
DO MEMEMAGIC
ACTIVATE ALMONDS
DO SOME STRETCHING
STAY HYDRATED

Is this related in any way to that "anonymous intern" who claimed Disney had instructed the developers to half-ass certain aspects of the game?
archive.is/PXu2J

It's amazing how these guys can be so far up their own asses

Update on the Rebuild OC as part of First Dawn.

Cleaned up the first bit of text at the top with fonts people liked. Also, I am planning to remove TSA from the bottom as they did write a hitpiece back in 2014, though the guy who wrote it no longer works there. I'm still willing to hear arguments either way on that matter.

Gameplay is dumbed down; no more dragon punch motions or double quater circles in favor of just quarter circles and down twice (which is gonna lead to a lot of combo fuck ups)

Oh…

Staying hydrated is the hardest.

How much time does it take for people like him to conveniently forget certain events? It's narrowed down to 3 damn days now.

Remember to dig on SJWeebs on top of ESA. Also investigate Nintendo's Treehouse and bring them up attention of all that they do.

I just noticed they removed his Cartwheel too

What did he mean by this?

Dig on what exactly? Fire Emblem Fates?

Found some old screenshots I took, some of the few times GameFAQS members weren't complete fags.

Now that is a horrible drawing, not cute, not sexy, not even funny.

Given how infested 'localization' bullshit is, sure.
Clarification here, imo the bulk of the dig and sift is mostly done, just look at the pastebin on it. The ESA front at the moment is still distribution of the redpill here , and continual scrutiny and recon. Similar to that of TD as I understand it.
I don't disagree but I need a bit more specifics on that. All I know so far of treehouse is general cancer on the localization and translation bullshit.

The cancer of "Butcher R-rated material & turn them into PG-13 flicks for monies" never ends.

I had an art exam where I had to draw some fruit.
I will insult them with pictures of oranges and apples.

gameFAQs got killed by the rise and proliferation of gaming wikias. Its no longer in the spotlight, its a website in the waning phase but I don't think it'll ever disappear completely; the guides it does host are top-notch stuff more often than not. Its status as a lower-ranked site make it a less attractive target for subversion and as a result, you get a more honest representation of what people are actually feeling. Yes, there are still fanboys and bluepills, but they don't silence everyone else.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6hq2se/happening_updates_on_gamergates_battle_with_the/

Actually come to think of it, my comment reminds me of something…
>localizers/SJWeebs & others water down the games by stripping away content that is otherwise available in other countries because "Americans won't understand" or some other reason justifying censorship & they get paid to sabotage translate the author's work. Prominently happens in games rated T or M

Maybe Nintendo made this statement because Sony and Microsoft are going the way of dc and marvel and is decided not to jump in the grave with them.

archive.is/wKZaw

Found some more.

We really need a good backlash on Treehouse. Aside from Fates, we don't know how many games they done and will do would contain their poison. We might as well bring up other localizers and bring NISA to ZUN's attention.

Game videos also helped end gamefaqs. But usually when I need help I look up trophy guides myself or go to gamefaqs out of habit. But when I need help its because I am being quite retarded and missing something obvious.

Even when they get everything they still complain. I mean I am nowheres near a talented animator and severely need to update my showreel but I do not use my mental disability to demand high profile studios to hire me, and these fucks ahould do the same.

I know this feeling all too well. I could have a decent-paying programming job by now simply by playing that card, but I'm too adamant about meritocracy to play it.

Id like to ask danbooru's decent fan translators why they were not hired to bring the game over since many of them have almost a decade of experience and have strict translation regulations and call them translations.

Mine nigger.

While the poster gave that fag a good BTFO, I still get irritated anytime someone phrases that question. Little kids are already being culturally enriched in England & they're already being taught homosexual shit at a young age, I think this "Is it OK to show them this?" is out the window.

I have an even better answer
They do realize 13 year olds often have smartphones with internet access, right?
But that poster was correct, because all these things that are censored still happen to be culturally normal.

Enless these fucks are going to go against the liberal teaching of 8 year olds about sex hard, they have no right to speak on "nintendo vidya should not have sex things."

A lot of translators that don't get hired should get asked, though answers vary from individuals. We should bring up the attention of bad localizers, cause backlashes and try to encourage good translators to take the jobs if they want to.

It's not as bad as other sites, but I got banned once for saying Dark Souls was better than Skyrim on the skyrim board.

Its just, I use danbooru for the translators, and the likes of moonspeaker and stan miller do a great job in their translations, why they are not the ones working on 2hu games coming west makes me mad since they respect the source materials.

NISA is worse than a secondary.

Because "Respect the source material" is a rare trait.

also I can't be assed to read all that; highlights/tl;dr for the tired people?
also gonna try again; good m+k combos for under 100$ combined from Amazon/Jewegg? Average/mediocre review scores got me worried and people keep saying their left-clicks die from most of Holla Forums's recommended shit excluding the more expensive shit

What the fuck is codemonkey doing now

fuck me here we go

That was before the salt party. I couldn't partake because I was banned.

That ending was weakers than 3's, and bethesda hates that new vegas was better than both 3 and 4, so much that they do not reference new vegas at all in 4.

He's mostly to the right apparently, but it's a moot point because he's flat-out insane. From The Oregonian:
wew lad

There are some people you can tell just by looking that they're… not wholly there. His mugshot was a perfect example.

This happens on just about every mouse because they all use the same damn omron switch - those that don't use a knockoff which dies even faster.
The most common issue is an automatic double click, which eventually will fix itself. Though the switches themselves are very cheap, you can get tons of them for a couple of dollars, and they're very easy to replace with even the most basic of soldering experience.

that's not a direct link

I don't know how to use a soldering iron and I'm apprehensive about learning; I tend to fuck up technical repairs pretty hard without involving tools that can get very hot

Ah, I misused the term; I meant
Unless there's a reason to see the thread as it is, archives are usually preferable

Vert was only a good character in the original Neptunia. What the fuck did they do to her?

Everyone knows its best if you dont introduce new things to kids, wouldnt want them to learn things right? Holy fuck you reminded me of a thread where some faggot was defending changing the rice balls to donuts because it would "confuse" kids

And since we're on the topic of Treehouse & looking into SJWeebs…never forget Nich Maragos.
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/treehouses-nich-maragos-tells-people-not-to-buy-any-senran-kagura-titles/
It's kind of alarming that him & the Ubisoft empolyee went on that "Don't buy this game because X" tangent.

and I mix up the fucking posts references
I'm gonna go kill myself

archive.is/4JBFq
archive.is/pTx0u

I can think of multiple reasons to hate the Big Bang Theory and sexism isn't one of them.
archive.is/2euHi

she got infected by neptunes memes

Now you swapped the replies. The reason we don't direct link to Reddit is to avoid getting threads deleted there over bogus "vote manipulation" claims

Id say sexism is there, but not the way he thinks, id say its inverse with the treatment of the male characters at times.

Was he fired? That seems like a fireable offense to me.

She's always been slutty as fuck. Pic related.

Actually, they deride the formation of the NCR as being a bunch of fools - since THIS GUN is the only thing you can trust, babby Kellogg - and imply that there's a massive alien civilization under the Mojave. So I wouldn't be surprised if a future incarnation have you back in a New Vegas where all forms of government have collapsed and complete anarchy reigns, like in 3 and 4. Just to piss on the grave of the better game.

WELCOME TO THE JAPARI PARK

Doesn't look like it, he worked as one of the localizers for Zelda Breath of the Wild.

inb4 they start complaining that all the black women shown at E3 are just 70s blaxploitation stereotypes

Wew

tbf they are

That is cute.

Sure.

They will never, ever be satisfied. They'll just keep moving the goalposts. And the companies will keep bending over and taking that socjus dick.

Damn, someone like him didn't deserve to have his name written on the credits of this game. Life sure is unfair.

Smaller webm.

wtf I love nintendo now

He would argue he made that tweet before he was a Treehouse member. No, that was back when he worked for Atlus. I can only imagine he must have been kept on a very short leash there.

His name also appeared on the credits of Persona 3, 4, & 4 Golden.

gas them.

Wonder what they allowed him to touch, since BotW's script kept in euphemisms and all that

That could be them aknowledging 1 and 2 though. One of the big characters in new vegas said he was going to make his way west, and I am almost sure it was joshua grahm, and the big mt robots were supposed to travel across the continent. I want them to bring back the 2 leads of new vegas and make a fallout in texas region, and include things actual vehicles. And a new breed of super mutant that is not just a similar flavor of capital wastes mutant. More gun variety because 4 had every other gun found a pipe pistol, and more breeds of mutated animals, including bats and chickens. And if they want to try something different with companions, 1 should be an intellegent abomination like a juvinile deathclaw or one of the bat mutants.

Probably something banal like plant names or something.

Broken clock. But it looks like bill shares that opinion.

Does anyone have a full recording of that live show that happened recently?

Oh, I see, he got fired and Persona 5 got unbutchered as a result, and he's salty over that. I'm assuming that's the case, here.

This has to stop.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/fap-titans-sees-gamers-undressing-girls-to-make-them-stronger/33102/

Archive everything BAKA archive.is/zx77i

Kotaku's token black said she loved it. Let's see how long it takes for them to do a complete 180

Personas 3 and 4 were unbutchered as well. It's likely Atlus keeps a tighter reign on their employees, would be my guess.

Would not be a surprise

Dunno about 3, but 4 and 4 a inparticular did have some mucking in them. "Fsteak" ring a bell?

He probably thinks his bosses are rapists assholes not allowing him to "fix" things wholesale, so he lashes out on twitter with all his info to see.

* and 4 golden in particular.

Is that Vivian on the left?

Actually, believe it or not that joke was a coincidence. In Golden it's basically the same thing. More importantly, there was no censorship.

In Japanese, I mean.

>"Kanji might be gay though"

They are upset over that?

Because all games must push the liberal mindset into all children so they do not think for themselves flower youkai in slug costume.

shit does anyone have the version of this without the spoiler covered?

archive.fo/sbX6f

Is calling anything that you don't like a "meme" the cool new thing to do? Emulators, original hardware, older games that are generally liked by most like Deus Ex, old consoles with a small cult following like the TG16, etc.
sage for offtopic

archive.is/Heq7W

It's been that way for at least a good few years now. See also: Earthbound ever since Tumblr dominated the Undertale fanbase.

All games must have politics inserted in it. Unless it's conservative opinions.

I'm sick of this shit too.

These are the same people that think mario being straight white and male is a profound political statement.

At least they have Gay Luigi to fall back on.

This is how the left alienates moderates and drives them to the right.

Only in the localization, you dumb cunt.

And tumblr will still eat this shit up

These people think that the fact a character breathes air is an affront to people who were born without lungs.

Since the thread is slow, can we all have a look at that please?

so much for the nips saving vidya.

See

Isn't that penis jousting shit made by some goon?

archive.fo/f5tmO

Can't think of anything to suggest.

i guess i will just wait and see what happens.

Earthbound is kind of a meme game. Nobody discovers Earthbound by going through a list of SNES games one by one. They play it because so many other people revere it as this phenomenal game that's going to change your life. Earthbound is pretty neat since it's an RPG in a modern day setting and you don't really get that hardly ever, but I don't think it's an especially good game.

That's really a shame too. For how many years have you seen websites write articles about how politics are important and videogames need to be more political? But suddenly a game comes out but it's not the type of politics they like so they need to rally against it. I think they've become more radical after Trump won because Aerannis got a lot of good reviews even though people hated the story it was trying to tell. (And it was pretty much wishy washy nothing complaining about feminism with the worst storytelling you've ever seen).

Although I don't know of many conservative shows/games or anything that they would even complain about. I kinda like that Tim Allen show, Last Man Standing, about a conservative dad trying to do what's right and stand up to his convictions in a world where people increasingly don't care and roll over for anyone when push comes to shove.

I wonder how they're going to make your choices even more pointless

It's a prequel. They're more pointless by default.

Your art was pro-gay. It showed some fruit in a good light.
Carlos.avi

That show was cancelled. World Peace was cancelled. Those are the only examples I can think of, since conservative shows don't get greenlight much anymore.

Reminds me of when the leddit's science board had a stickied thread about the Paris Accord which had a "no politics, only science" rule. In practice that really just meant "things we agree with are science, things we disagree with are political".

Hey, someone saved my steak metaphor

Not even halfway through the first sentence and cognitive dissonance hits hard.

Why the fuck you lying?

Really hate how they shoehorned all the Awakening characters, and that some of the future kids (ex. Soleil, and Zero's daughter) are a bunch of jerks. Not to mention, the whole space time pocket thing for the kids is absolute horseshit.

That sounds like a pretty good game. I'd deny a good chunk of them tbh.

Good morning, faggots!

Bull/v/et Club fuh fuh fuh fuh FUH LAYF!

They make it sound like Ashly has some fucking talent. She sounded like worse than her normal self in every wem posted of that shit game.

What if there aren't any men because they were forced to become transwomen? Like the adult surgery in Kino no Tabi.

Just my 2 cents on it. I'd shorten intro text even further, cut the middle paragraph of the intro text.
Short and to the point.

Color wise, this is just my own personal thing but I'd play with desaturating it and maybe even make the whole thing white text on black background. Including all the logos and mastheads. If that looks more legible and unified, great. If it doesn't look good, then consider it an experiment that showed that the previous version might work better.

Is that a real game? Is it anti-GG or pro? I can't tell.

Also, what ever happened with that GG game? Project SocJus or whatever it was called?

Death it is

I hope he sues.

It's a real game and made by some proGG, it's called Aerannis and if I remember correctly people said it was meh.

That game progresses very slowly but it's still alive. Last update was in april

anomalousgames.tumblr.com

Honestly there needs to be more games where you try and get the least.

You all seen Netflix joining the journo clique in still making martyrs out of Gawker?
youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw
(Can't embed, someone who can do a webm help out an user here.)

minus the cutting of the first paragraph, do you mean like this?

What a coincidence

Definitely paid with Soros money.
That fucking old man is a cancer.

I get that it's part of rebuild but I don't know why you would ever need more than one website to get vidya news from. The more specific website section is interesting because each one has a purpose. It's too bad there's nothing you can add to differentiate the more generic ones.

Of course it's a game, what kind of person writes a review of a fake game?
It's like a platformer that wants to be a 2D stealth game and it's called a metroidvania because you go back to the levels but it's really linear so playing a level again and getting an upgrade you couldn't get before doesn't feel like exploring at all. Also the stealth kinda sucks because the controls can be finnicky and the boss fights are super lame. Like I said the story sucks too so there's nothing to save the mediocre gameplay.

Oh next friday, this is gonna be a nice pirate, might get some nice OC about Sam Biddle and the Pedo Sex Tape journalist dindunuffin!

Nice, new dig targets.

The delicious irony when yet another leftist-marxist-socialist-zionist-globalist creation is turned against them.

I hope we get to see the former EiC who gave the worst testimony in history.

So they agree that the silent hill voice actors should not have been replaced and that the cunt burch should never have taken up rise's role, and fitzgerlad should never have taken over chie? :^] No? Then shut the fuck up here losing work is should be treated no differently than the others.

jews jewing jews is good jew news, mon ami.

Webm.

They really want to get the public involved in hating the rich silencing the media? Especially when they side with soros who has done so much more and so much worse to the media?

Really interesting how class is brought up only if it helps the narrative, otherwise it's just swept under the rug.
Get the noggin' joggin'.

When goons exist I don't doubt anything.

He can't die soon enough. Too bad he's so rich he'll probably live for another 50 years.

maybe gawker wouldn't have gotten sued if they had some ethical standards?

maybe there should be some ethics in journalism?

Reminder: Gawker outed Thiel as gay while he was in the middle of Saudi "Flay the Gay Away" Arabia.

Take a look at this misogynist

But user! Wanting journalists to not be complete and total shit makes you a misogynist. Somehow.

They are not prepared for the potential backfire, and buying the complacency of the normalfag once roused will not be cheap.

Yeah, I might even pushi it further as mentioned before, turn the mastheads and logo as black and white. Turn the subheading bars and text and diamond into black and white color scheme as well.
But that's just my 2c on it.

People are now going crazy about some Rebel Media reporter crashing that Cesar play where they kill Trump.

PewDiePie made a video on E3 and calls out multi-culti and afro niggress number Nth.
Pls no bully.

Jesus.

Any bets on Gamergate namedropping (Gamergatedropping?) in the movie?

Many thanks for the webm.

You should send this quip to A. Wyatt Mann.

I'm thinking a passing reference to OPDN near the beginning, followed by Gawker's "Fuck Alligators" last article.
NP

Probably as a radical alt-right group abusing consumer rights to silence media they oppose.

Oh boy, is Cernovich & Cassie Jaye gonna be mad when they find out Netflix rejected Silenced & The Red Pill to produce this instead.

If it wasn't for the blatant disregard for the truth regarding the events leading up, this would be pure fap material.

It's getting SUPER hard to keep paying them money. But they got all of power rangers and all of star trek

Please don't remind me of George Takei's existence. What an embarrassing drama queen that makes me ashamed to be gay in any fashion.

Why pay netflix when you can just download any show you want

They will never be happy.

I want to watch it as well. Watching it all now, as an adult and having seen a little of sentai, it makes power rangers even more fascinating. Spotting what was ripped footage vs original, and trying to figure out what the original storyline might've been.

I want to watch power rangers in space. If netflix is making anti-GG movies and protecting GAWKER of all outlets, I'll cancel after this month.

Gays have already had bad reputations for being drama queens.

The Mickey Mouse laws were a mistake.

doesn't look good. The lack of colour really makes it look boring.

which movie?

I dont get it, cant you download these things from somewhere else? Why are you helping fund a propaganda platform?

We told them they should be ethical, they went ahead and said shit like "objectivity is silly to strive for"

We told them they should stop being dicks, and they kept on doing it.

We told them to stop lying and they kept on doing it.

We told them this would bite them in the ass and they didn't believe a goddamned word of it.

So a company gets sued and their world is shattered. A president successfully opens up the press for attack.

And why? The press does not spout the truth. They don't state the facts, and they had no accountability, they ruined lives and they killed people in the end.

They struck people from what they thought was an untouchable position and taught us that we should no longer give them absolute immunity. In fact, billionaires already silenced them long ago, and took control of what they said, what they did and what they put to air. They even greenlighted a segment on one of their shows where they basically outright told us they did this as a boast. Or maybe it slipped through, as a cry for help.

So you can admit it, you corrupt men and women. It's okay, you can admit it, if you've bought a politician, or two or ten for yourself. Because whether you do or not,
nothing's going to save you bastards from what's coming next.

Ok, then consider it an experiment that showed it needs some color. No big deal.

It's okay, you can admit it if you've bought a Huey Lewis album or two or ten for yourself.

The one I just linked, scroll up.
Webm here
Would be fun to get a livestream going with this, might risk getting mass DMCAed, but this might be the perfect opportunity to test its limits (like, say have user sites broadcast it at the same time, start up another once one mirror goes down, and so on and so forth) and expose the DMCA as the weapon of abuse by the rich and powerful it truly is.

They'll never learn.

KnowYourMeme is complaining about Twitter's "harassment problem" on the front page. Can't get an archive.

right, right, I realized it after I posted.

Someone oughta cap this though

Yo chaim,
kametsu.com/

Kametsu's got the DVDrips of the past shows and webrips of the new ones in their Live-Action (VIP) forum.

It's not that hard to get VIP access either (they do that to stop people from directly linking to their stuff), and costs nothing as all you need to do is be active on the other forums.

It's amazing what a little bit of music can do to highlight stuff like this.

"Scary, I find it frightening."

It's amazing that it went to air.

When I first got netflix I didn't know it was funded by Soros. Thanks for the site

Obligatory
Just to make sure the weasels can't memory hole their own lies and half truths.

And that is what really got them scared. They are shocked, shocked! That more people are becoming aware, and getting fed up with their lying antics. And the saddest part is, they were the ones that destroyed the public trust in the free press, not the public, but the fucking media itself.

Every time they lie, every time they treat the public that does not live in their fart sniffing ratshit cities as some flyover racist hicks. Everytime they act like hypocrites and sociopaths, but wants to be the defacto judge, jury, and executioner for thought crimes.

Series wise, the only ones that were ok is the original series, some of the later Next Gen, and DS9. Everything else is outright garbage.
Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country is good, First Contact was decent enough. Everything else after that is outright shit. SHIT.

or Four

I remember that scene. It was when they were sending the JSDF to help on the other side of the Gate and the reporters were looking for anything to smear them. I never figured out why they wanted to do so.

In between the cute girls and fantasy action, that anime was on point with a lot of things regarding geopolitics and bureaucracy (including a blonde US president.)

If you can't get an archive, post screencaps and links so other anons can hunt for archives.

I guess they really have been converged.

I'll be honest, the Z-notation for shoryuken inputs always annoyed me. I guess you can do that and maybe the game will understand your input, but it always struck me as kind of misleading.

I read the top part of your post second, and read it in captain sisko's voice for some reason. Bravo.

It's actually rather easy. It's all about how you think about it.

push forward, then do a half hadoken.

easy.

the off chance that they could be refering to the likes of pedobutt and blue whale, since even some of the sjw mods hate the likes of them

archive.is/cgoeS#selection-1493.0-1493.95

F

I cap'd that back when it was happening and posted the archives on the thread. You'll have to search their handle on archive.is to find it

The president looks like an anime version of a younger donald trump, especially in the facial structure.

Oh NOW they worry about free speech, after they got ass fucked.

Quite frankly I want harsher rules for the media, this shit has to stop.

Why do people whine so much about harassment and shit on twitter, twitter is a website you can modify to your liking, filter terms, make blocklists, do your own goddamn work if you want a hugbox.

What's the difference besides the square & circle avatar?

Notch has been one of the more plesant surprises of the past year.

I want to have sex with that human.

Very nice.

archive.is/3Cm4Y#selection-2939.0-2981.10
archive.is/lElk7

Season 1, when the liberal officials were humiliated by the JSDF with the "visitors". They were probing the otherworlders for evidence to hang the military with assuming ignorance by the other party, only to be rebuffed. They never really forgave the JSDF for that shame.
The novels elaborated on it. Essentially, the media were on the side of the anti-military faction, and were looking for a narrative to destroy the public's trust in the military. Pity we won't get a Season 3, as the LN took a turn for the insane as it addressed GATE's main criticism as the JSDF being unbeatable Mary Sues. The speculations were correct that the "gates" were literal stargates, as another one opened with Xenomorphs pouring in–and that reporter inadvertently bringing them into the base where it wreaked havoc.

Life imitates art.

what do the 114 comments look like

archive.fo/ZAcPP

wew

I want more broad definitions are what is considered "the media" and it should make investors and financers of the media responsible for those they invest in, even on an international scale, so that means soros is responsible for each cnn screw up.

I still wanna get a pic of her with a tail buttplug

What truth? That sports stars are shitty in their personal lives but still less so than even the lowest hollyjew celeb and that hollyjew celebs have les talent than sports stars?

Colin is a stupid retarded nigger and everything happening to him is 100% on his head for thinking his actions wouldn't have consequences.

This monkey is cancer. And he should be put down.

I wish I had "fuck you" money.

The idiot thought he could do a Mohammed Ali, but he forgot one thing, he was spitting and insulting the fucking country as a bunch of racist bigots while Ali was stripped of his title and license to fight by the fucking government. Good going you fucking nigger.

Anything that isn't NBA Jam is a mistake.

Ali refused to go fight in which war again?

I appreciate the info! LNs seem to have a hard time getting adapted well. The LN for Clockwork Planet is apparently better than the anime.

Life imitates art, or rather, life haunts art.

Vietnam War.

Football is all marketing, nobody wants anything to do with Colin for the shit he pulled, he made himself radioactive, not the ebil white man or drumpf, it was 100% him.

This is also the same monkey that wore a Fidel Castro shirt to some interview and praised the man.

I knew Peter Payne was one of us, and not just because JList ads are on fullchan. Or likely swaps4 lurks here, he's proGG. :^)

It sure does.

He made a good call then.

I enjoyed the mango, and while yeah, the jsdf are kinda sues, their allies still die and they get pushed to desperate measues often, like with the dragon.

Is this some sort of twisted trips?

IIRC gate's light novel was written during the bush years. Its just coincidence that it looks like Trump bust since th japs wanted a white president they just went with the white guy look of blond hair, blue eyes and a nose.
which is important because noses are non existent in anime for a while now

Those eyes are way to beautiful from blackjack.

Maybe, but he could have seen playasia's boost when not backing down from sjws and said "I want some of that"

You can have fuck you indifference too, if your life is already fucked.

Mein Neiger.

Even Mangagamer is taking baby steps to follow suit. More should follow their example.
Pity that Protein World now panders to both sides after the novelty wore off.

Just stop right there, they have some of their fuckhead localizers join in on the anti perwona 5 tirade, one of which was a fatass probably a fujo who worked on h games with far more errors than persona 5. So no, they are far from anti sjw.

Baby steps, user, baby steps. Not anyone can just take a swan dive into the muck for gold and come out smelling like roses.

Kaede a shit
Only Makoto and Koume matter

Enless their anti sjw stuff was really recent, less than a month recent, then keep at a long distance.

Possible chimp out soon

>>>Holla Forums10099957

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRbWWNgkxl

imagine if this happened every time a white person was murdered by a black person.

Good point to keep in mind.

In this case it was a latino cop but they were bitching about crackas anyway. People are blocking a highway and police is getting ready for something (it's Minnesota, idk how cucked the police is there)

Zim Zam joined the force?

Hell or even if it was every time a black person was murdered by a black person.

cops holding fucking sticks instead of shotguns

Zim Zam got Flim Flaned man

You new or something? I subscribe to the "act like a nigger, get called a nigger" school. I wouldn't call sensible blacks niggers.

No, I'm just looking at the digits. All of three of you were (2) on that post and you all said the same thing. 2 & 2 & 2, all in line, one after the other. Digits, son.

They did? Fuck, that sucks.

"""""""""""""""""investigating"""""""""""""""""
Ya know, just like how 4chan was just "investigating" Jennifer Lawrence's nudes right?

At the very least there's some nice design notes for summer!

Don't forget, you're here forever.

It's usually super scary for beginners but it's actually really easy.
Getting the proper equipment helps lots. You don't have a spend a lot of money, the chinese knockoff soldering stations you can get for $20 are very close to the real thing. I use a Yihua 936 for the vast majority of soldering I do (every once in a while I need more heat capacity and I switch to a soldering gun).
EEVBlog has an excellent series of tutorials on learning how to solder. I'd suggest checking the videos out and see if it changes your mind.

I don't know if it really qualifies, but a few years back I was quite fond of the Shit My Dad Says show Shatner was in on CBS ( at least, I think it was CBS).
The show was pretty hilarious, but reactions were mixed and it was cancelled even after winning the people's choice award for Best New Comedy.
Embed related.
It might've been conservatives that killed it though, because I remember there was a lot of backlash over the word "shit" in the title.

Peter Thiel had his own beefs with Gawker because they breeched ethics.
The man has a right to be gay and not be public about it. He backed Hogan because he knew it could kill them. They got fucked because they deserved it. They repeated violated court orders.
It's not suspicious. The man wanted the newpaper, he bought the newspaper. He already owns half of Nevada and I don't really see people bitching about that.
If you didn't like what he did with it, maybe you should have bought it instead.

Latinos are non-white only when convenient for the left.

How do you pander to happily fat people selling protein powder? "Buy this and don't exercise so you get even fatter" doesn't seem like the best marketing scheme to sell to either side.

anyone notice archive.is is only archiving like 3 tweets at a time in tweet chains now?

The whole "love your body, whatever form it takes" body positive meme.

There's been quite a while archive.is fails to grab all posts thx to twitter's javascriipt retardation. Now it's even worse because of the last update since twitter now does a pre selection of what will be displayed and hides some comments under a "load more" button

I don't see how that's beneficial for a firm that sells health products.

Apparently sometimes it just says there are too many and won't let see any extras at all.

that too, happens a lot

Explain.

OK, who was the last person to use the GG time machine?

Not me, you would see more midway arcades and arcades in general.

man, how did these people ever get enslaved?

I wanted to see how the pyramids were built and accidentally the jews.

Site's got a pretty cool texture.

WE

WUZ

Take a wild fucking guess.

The jewiest of niggers sold the less jewey niggers.

5 MINUTES TO DISPERSE

no, the slave niggers were taken as prisoners of war. jews don't fight their own wars.

I can't help but feel that if I arrived on a resource rich continent expecting to find cool new advanced civilizations, only to come across an entire race of creatively stillborn niggers that take collective credit for things they had nothing to do with just to fill the empty hole in their souls from their own lack of culture and accomplishment, I'd probably enslave them too. What else is one supposed to do with them?

They're lucky the Egyptians repelled Hulagu Khan and the Mongol armies before they could even get past Cairo, because niggers would probably be extinct if they had managed to spill into Africa. Actually, that's inaccurate. Hulagu Khan was summoned away by some bullshit request to go home because a new Khan was being selected to lead the Mongol Empire. The Egyptians just ambushed the forces Hulagu carelessly left behind while the bulk of the army returned with him, and then bragged about how they defeated a Mongol force in open, close combat. Then I think his faggot, Muzzie brother turned on him for sacking Baghdad, so he was never able to go any deeper into Egypt. Egypt and the rest of Africa was saved only because of Hulagu's mistake and his brother chimping out on him

The Mongols also almost destroyed Mecca too. They were this close to ensuring there would never be a "religion of peace" but no, dumbshit Mongol politics brought them home before they could do the world a favor. Of course, the same is true for Europe, too, so I guess there's good and bad with that.

Wtf I wanna fuck cats now

Being resource rich can be a curse, it encourages laziness in the inhabitants.
The harlem renaissance was one brief blip, and motown. Maybe bring that back? But before that can happen, cut the shit out with deifying single motherhood and villifying fatherhood. Wonder (((who's))) promoting that in nearly every fucking thing I see. Also crabs in a bucket and gibsmedat mentality needs to be done away with.

I don't even want to know if Stevie Wonder bought into the BLM bullshit, just tell me sweet little lies that he didn't. I need my motown music fix.

Isn't Stevie Wonder dead?

No but he did defend islam after the london shit I think.

Not when I last checked, heil dubs.

He's only 67. Now Ray Charles on the other hand, he is.

They can't disprove the out of africa theory is everywhere is africa

Ah fuck come on, I asked you to toddpost to me and tell me sweet little lies that stevie is blind, not blind and stupid.

Not like its anything new, he praised islam in his 2013 album.

archive.is/TFNGv

Never meet your heroes user.

archive.is/Wu3Ee

Even double dubs can't save you from the truth, user.

Also, bonus top comment from the site.

Or learn to untie the shit person from the good things they do. The general equivalent of "shut up and show us the code".

I like these.

Thats becoming harder and harder for me as time goes by.

Those handwritten kanjis are going to be my biggest challenges.

I don't even want to meet him, I just want to enjoy some of his music, without hearing some unrelated spaghetti or virtue signalling that just gets in the way.

What this wrote.

Its funny, I can still enjoy Chris Benoit matches and that man killed his entire family, whereas all this SHIT surrounding politics has just shortened my list of things or people I liked.

To be fair, that was a bout of insanity on his part what with all the flying headbutts. Inserting politics on the other hand requires conscious decision so it's much harder to separate from the person. I'm having trouble with this as well.

You've always enjoyed things from odious people it's just nowadays you know that they are. It's a curse, and it is driving people further and further apart, and ruining people at the drop of a hat over trivial bullshit.

The laws of the universe are being broken!

Priorities man.

It's a lot harder for Chris Benoit's murdered family to seep into his playing than it is for retarded politics to seep into artistic works.

I miss the times when the creation process was so behind the scenes, feels that nowadays everyone from the code monkeys to the IDEAS GUY has a twitter and its just impossible to separate art from artist when they insist on being such fucking cunts about it.

Meh, let's be clear here. Most people here already know that not every skilled and talented person = good person. That's not what the problem is to me. It's the increasing spaghetti and virtue signalling that keeps getting shoved in and shoved at people. When the audience just wants them to shut the fuck up and get on with the song, or game, or code, or art, or whatever the fuck. It's one thing if that is what they came for, but there is still far too many who fell for or promote the "everything is X, even when it's not X, X needs to be pointed out all the time hork hork hork" scam.

Inb4 "oh yeah would you let a rapist plumber into your home then". I don't expect an unblemished saint, no raping I would think is at least a minimum standard. Does that even need to be said in current era? Never mind maybe I don't want to know the answer to that.

Just thought of something as fun little game since the beginner's OC creation kit got made: With the kit downloaded, a theme is decided & anons with the kit in their hands show off their interpretation of said theme. Not only would there be different interpretations (What I think is "Summer", others may think differently) but some could pick up a design note or two.

archive.is/Vdcvn

twitter.com/mombot/status/875941893711970304

archive.is/BIMhN
archive.is/8l0HE
archive.is/Tqf0u

That falls under "shit code". Thankfully most overly political preachy games are mediocre or bad gameplay-wise.

That's a fair standard. And the fact is, 99% of people fall into that category. Nutters with guns or bike locks are quite rare.

Apparently it does considering that people are so willing to take in "refugees."
Most of them aren't skilled or talented, either.

I'm actually not sure what creation kit you're talking about, but a design game of sorts sounds fun.

Those protesters won't even campaigning for "White Rights" at Evergreen. They just didn't think it was appropriate to be forced to leave campus.

twitter.com/mombot/status/875733416435515397

Wow I had no idea they had a popular black singer in japan.

Why does this keep happening to me?

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHEET
Memes aside, he sounds pretty good.

The OC creation kit is this >>>/gamergatehq/330814
The only rule besides following the theme would also be using the fonts inside the kit. How it's designed is up to individual interpretation much like if you were to stuff 100 photographers in a room each of them would have different pictures taken.

I thought it was going to be some cringy rapper, but he's actually pretty great.

archive.is/STKJd

First black enka singer in japanese history, good voice to.

What would they say if a "foreign" band got fairly big in the west? To me it's just a band playing to a different demographic, if they can't sell records they'll quickly fade into obscurity, these fucking tumblrina's need to learn about capitalism.

That Dave Rubin shit is really pissing me off for some reason, even though I never paid attention to him before now.
>why is Dave against libel free speech

I guess it's nice to know that they're going to eventually run out of moderates to purge.

Whoops. Meant for that to be
>why is Dave against libel free speech

And a lot of the moderates refuse to wake up, despite being continually called out for wrong think and out right slandered they still think their "side" still has some merit.

I got a new gaymergay knife

Why would they learn about it? Capitalism is bad user. Look at Venezuela going downhill because of its state capitalism. Remember that communism is the way to go despite not bring tried :^)

How long I craved for this.

Thanks doc.

Why they do this? do they really want me not to hire their service so hard? I hope this recieves the same treatment Dear White People gets.

I hope you got you're knife license mate

It is sad how hard KnowYourMeme falled.

If I had fuck you money I would make a game about ethnic cleansing or some shit like that just to cause outrage.

I'm Australian
surprisingly enough our knife laws are kinda ok.
like we are not allowed to carry without reason so you cannot carry with the intention of self defense or stabbing someone but if you are carrying it to bring to work to cut your cake you are fine

Is "because knives are a useful everyday tool" a valid reason?

Brings back memories.

You know, I actually loved the Native American stuff and, I have to admit, fetishied it, but after seeing how much of scumbags many native americans are I feel pretty disappointed.

Africa actually intermittently had pretty decent civilizations in general, the problem is that the Europeans ended up really colonizing the place during the chaos after the fall of the last major empire, where the Zulu barbarians were able to take over simply because there was no serious organized resistance remaining after the collapse. The real question here is why the hell every one of Africa's civilized civilizations always tore themselves apart within a century or two.

Maybe is in their genes they can't take care of eachother? Maybe that's why niggers have no empathy.

archive.fo/Vb9RO

kinky

What are they trying to do? Attract furries?

Maybe Samit IS a furry.

Thats unlikely in Montana, it has a really small black population after Ben Garrison moved there.

Good evening.

So, from 1 to Nintendo Treehouse butchery, how much "localization" will Xenoblade 2 is going to get from Nintendo of Europe? Because there's an article swirling around on Twitter that Nintendo Treehouse headed by Nich Maragos have given them "pointers" to ruin the game like what they did with Fire Emblem: Fates and Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Fire Emblem. Be wary of this! Rev up those dirt that you got against Nintendo Treehouse and their team members. There's going to be blood!

Man, that Zoey Queen's a pure cunt. I'm glad that vid explains who she truly is, because I didn't even know who she was.

Treehouse giving pointers to Nintendo of Europe? Can't be good.

operationrainfall.com/2017/06/16/monolith-localisation-xenoblade-x-2/
twitter.com/PlayerLXIV/status/875977159642198016

It's now compromised. Treehouse even reached out to Monolith Soft regarding the matter.

Sound the alarms, we got a major happening on our hands!

Real suspicious that Ashley Burch is somehow so popular that she get's an entire article about her absence. I can't remember the last time I've seen that for any VA.

Archive.is has been less effective on Twitter lately. The full comment chain will no longer be saved from the bottom tweets to the top (only from top tweets to bottom), and images no longer work. I'm not sure if it's on Twitter's end and they tinkered with something that fucked shit up or on Archive's end.

Wouldn't there be some sort of account system making it visible to everyone who made the change? Unless Mombot provides more assurances about having verified this person I'm skeptical. Or if someone finds out what versioning system Ubisoft uses.

"Those heroes that shed their blood
And lost their lives.
You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country.
Therefore rest in peace.
There is no difference between the Johnnies
And the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side
Here in this country of ours.
You, the mothers,
Who sent their sons from far away countries
Wipe away your tears,
Your sons are now lying in our bosom
And are in peace
After having lost their lives on this land they have
Become our sons as well."

Everytime I'm seeing historical sites or monuments being destroyed, I'm fucking livid! Like, REALLY LIVID! These people have ZERO respect to the forebearers of our civilization and those who died for it! DAMN IT!

Lest we forget.

Sounds like some roaches are asking to get stomped.

I think turkey needs another invasion

I want to nuke Turkey so hard and make it cluck like a chicken.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/beyond-good-and-evil-2-runs-on-voyager-engine-been-in-development-3-years/33178/

no shit they follow Islam

Do you want Constantinople retaken? Cuz that's how you get Constantinople retaken.

national geographic is cancer

does he have a boner? I can't work out what that thing in front of him is

Is this real life?
or is it fantasy?

That doesn't seem very informative to people who don't already agree with you.

Interview I think many of you would like.

weeklystandard.com/camille-paglia-on-trump-democrats-transgenderism-and-islamist-terror/article/2008464#!

archive.is/zrflP

forgot image.

I'm good.

Is this the beginning of a new dawn in gaming or the end of it?

She got at least three

LouisCK/10

That woman is awesome.

also this cover is fake

The fake cover is from the pro-racemix youtube video right?
Funny how a racemix video can be full frontal nudity but gaming videos showing a biology book vagina gets flagged and removed instantly.

"nintendo pls retweet our shit article"

Don't think so.

I want Reggie to tell them to fuck off.

videogames

>>>/cow/273135

I didn't need to know that. I'll need some ara to ease the pain now.

Diabetes still hasn't killed him yet?

They had 2-3 fundraisers and donations just this year, really fast burning all of that good will money by the kiwifags.

Reminder galko is a huge guy

archive.fo/VtQiB
archive.is/aO2oE

archive.is/PuPPH

archive.is/WuJQc

archive.is/5SGWr
archive.is/RwCUT
archive.is/bjqEY
archive.is/2DD1Y

archive.is/J7hvv

Out of all the pokemons how did the blue haired one from the newest season of the anime get to be the most popular? Like seriously japan is pumping out porn of her like crazy compared to the other pokemons

Fuck knows
Lillie is cute as fuck and the ghost grill is second beat
the gras bitch is generic tan loli dojinshi character

They have an actual tan loli in the game yet they only make porn of the tan fake loli. It's bullshit

I want to die

Just a suggestion:

So we already have Los Ingo/v/ernables De Japon, Suzuk/v/-gun, Holla Forumshaos and Holla Forumsullet Club. So can we have flags for each factions? Please?

While this is a massive red flag, we already saw the english version at e3. One would figure the main heroine's design would be the first to undergo any checks and e3 was the biggest advertising this game was going to get in the west. Regardless we need to go on the offensive before it is too late, we dont have that much time to act, because localization has to be done months before the game is printed.

F'real though, after BotW, Treehouse should just be dissolved. Even if you don't care about censorship you have to acknowledge how they completely butchered one of Nintendo's most important game franchises. Everything from the God-awful VA to the significant translation errors wouldn't even be acceptable in 1997, let alone 2017.

What is unholy trinity in vidya localizations anyway?

Team wise? Nisa, Treehouse and Gaijinworks

*Gaijinworks/Working Designs

Any ideas? Should we have Nip translators to help us send letters to NoJ and let them know about the terrible work Treehouse and localization were doing?

I don't think I've played any Gaijinworks games. NISA and Treehouse are definitely horrifying, though.

8-4 is there too if they're not supervised.

What ever we do I think we should find a way to send it to monolith as they are putting the finishing touches on the game as we speak.

Exactly. Any ideas how? Anyways I think next thread this should be brought into attention. Give Monolith and NoJ an example we call Atlus and their success of Purse Owner 5.

NISA's english Ys8 demo

This thread hasnt reached 500 replies even, there is plenty of room to start it now

I initially wanted to sent a card to both monolith and the artist basically saying that we like the design, I figured if they had direct positive feedback from western gamers then they would be less likely to the girl's design.

It's a company made from former Working Designs people. Working Designs was the proto design; cutting content, pop culture references constantly, glitches and abhorrent localizations.

Here is an article on Victor Ireland the top dog at the company and why you should hate him;
nichegamer.com/2015/07/15/gaijinworks-interview-how-victor-ireland-and-crew-are-localizing-the-rarer-games/

What they did to be on that list?

Stop reminding me that cancer is ruining my favorite series

That's a good start.

I understand it now. Why they were able to translate class of heroes?

On that note, everyone's favorite thirsty christmas cake is appearing in the anime next week.

Because atlus didn't bother picking the rest of the series up because the first one bombed hard in the west

People are really amping up in their retardation. They really have to shill for censorship hard. They even get asshurt enough to say how it is localization and not censorship since these things are not acceptable here in the west. The you even have former TD people say it was justified with Fates in some things, but it is gross in others. How do these faggots think this is not censorship? Kamiya is also sperging out now as usual.
twitter.com/CartridgeGames/status/875880116190138370
twitter.com/chaobreaker/status/875885155461804032
twitter.com/LonelyGoomba/status/876093919255285761

Archives:
archive.fo/QNLlW
archive.fo/gq5Li
archive.fo/htKLZ

Why the hell did anyone tweet to Kamiya of all people?

I have no idea even how he got caught up in this shit. The main issue is how these faggots try to weasel their way out of calling something censorship at every turn. Or they flat out say it is censorship but the right kind. These fags are mad about the new xenoblade game having that outfit. Now they are mad at gamers and GG, but act like they are the true audience. SJWeebs are the biggest assholes of the industry.

I want to kill.

Too bad. It was good dungeon crawler.

We have some major TD shit I see.

That sounds eerily similar!

This isn't an LOL thread.

twitter.com/TheGespenst/status/875307239581642752
This shit seems to be more common. They all bitch about how something is not censorship if made in mind due to ratings and self-censorship is just fine, but then go around to talk about how censorship would be good in the first place. They all are now sperging out about censored gaming for allegedly liking lewd shit only. Former TD people are now agreeing that xenoblades should be censored. What is wrong with these retards?

This isn't the LOL thread, this is the aras and christmas cakes thread.

Even thought CG covers all forms of censorship.

We need to let devs and publishers know that these people are a minority that don't even buy their games. Share articles and info about Persona 5's success despite their outcry. Tell them that we love the work they do and not change it for these assholes.

KILL HIM

Killing someone never solves anything, killing billions on the otherhand.

A better solution would be to humiliate him.

Well, I know one way to kill him.

By killing billions?

I am disappointed scaromouche didn't get much screentime that season.

Why not just 6 million?

Anyways, from the Xenoblade thread. We may try to contact other companies about localization, but is Nintendo going to be the most stubborn?

So.. who's Jake Paul and why is he trying so hard to become the new Pewdiepie?

Contacting NoA might be a lost cause but what about NoE? What is their track record?

Considering his role in the story I'm surprised he got the screentime he got in the first place, I'm more mad they set him up to be instakilled by Aku without a boo or baa, just Darkseid style emotionless deathlaser.

Hitler was a lightweight, communists leaders killed more than he could ever hope for, EACH.

I was thinking of NoJ and then tell how shit of a job Treehouse does things. NoE has problems, but not NoA bad.

Remember that interview twists his words. He said he's in favor of localization "if it makes the experience better for the person playing the game in the west". That was the phrase he used. All we have to do is convince them that the clique is lying to them when they say that's what the majority want. As for Nintendo being bullheaded, remember that they took Fire Emblem away from Treehouse and Reggie specifically said "we are not about politics." I think, as the very least, he sees the danger SJWs pose to the bottom line.

Who? I literally only heard of him because of this post and the fact Pewds himself made a video with him in the title

Don't get me wrong, it's funny that all that effort he went through to tell Aku about the sword being missing was a waste, but damn he was a great character. Hell, even pissed off some Tumblrettes because they claimed his character is a bad representation of gay people (He's probably not even gay).

Remind Reggie on how SJWs ruined sales by showing him examples and let him know Treehouse has the same kind of clique. Reggie of course isn't drenched in Kool-aid, he just happens to be incompetent.

Reggie at this point must be aware of how bad shit is, even he can't brush this under the rug.

Ye and that's why I was mad he was instakilled without any scene of him trying to escape or fighting back or anything, just deathlaser.
Also you don't understand how tumblr works, they project their problems on fictional characters and then get mad if their fictional character isn't exactly like them, trust me I know I use it as a dump for my degenerate drawings and every now and then one of them asks me to use an OC I made for shits an giggles.

How much degenerate they are?

I think he knows, but it would be better show him that just in case.

Eltonel?

Has no one ever tried doing this? Just wait until the controversy ends, no comment, just go about your business without acknowledging the SJWs?

xseed?

If it was this simple we wouldn't be doing any of this shit user. You can't ignore cancer on the body.

That reminds me, I think that is one of the biggest problems with tumblr, it works perfectly as a dumpground for lewd artists, not me tho i'm not good enough to call myself that so i'm just a doodler, and people making "blogs" to follow porn, but the problem stars when people start getting the idea other care about their opinion without them contributing anything to the world, and then these people who share that opinion start banding together, it's basically 4chan if 4chan didn't have boards and all the collective autism and cancer was swirled together, mixing into the abomination we all know. In the end, porn stays by the sidelines and ignores it cause artists too busy to pay attention to the cancer and the peoplev who follow them barely post anything cause they just there to fap to new stuff.

The most degenerate of all.

Sorry not him, I need to get a lot more practice before I become someone this board likes.

Well post some samples. Maybe I'll request a commission or something, you'll get practice that way. Not alot of artists are willing to draw the gay shit I want.

Not us, I mean the companies.

Hans Zimmer is perfect for dramatic flair.
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=q3cZ4dJbjWU&start1=0&video2=bbS-Zhz31CA&start2=271&authorName=

People do realize that it's in Kamiya's best interest not to comment on these things so instead he deflects when people ask.

If a nigger is too dumb to get an ID he has no right to vote. You literally just need your SSN (you also need a birth certificate, which you can obtain a copy of with SSN), which, coincidentally, you also need to get a job or COLLECT WELFARE.
Speaking of welfare, most states offer a free Photo ID to people eligible for Food Stamps.

They've discussed other content before but they usually discuss sexual censorship since that's the most common.
They censor anything lewd for ratings whereas plenty of 12 year olds are playing GTA5 and buying hookers.

I'm kinda disappointed with the ending in general.
Some things were good, but much of it felt very rushed. I felt like they could've done with at least a few more episodes.

What is going on? Media is going after him because of that inane comment?

Exactly. The audience and the artist have no "professional distance", so to speak. This started long ago, as artist interviews and declarations became more common, probably in the advent of celebrity culture, and the internet gave it a massive boost even before social media. You couldn't visit a site about your favorite medium without seeing a new interview of That Guy. Even so, it wasn't that bad, because interviews are usually well-behaved, and there's also the journalist filtering more egregious things. Social media completely removed the veil from our eyes. Now we can see creators for what they are: as stupid, ignorant, petty and malicious as the average person. Wait, scratch that. They're definitely worse than the average person.

I miss the time when a creator was just a recognizable style attached to a name.

I would say Spoony is the perfect example of what you're describing. I may dislike Jim for being unable to handle the bantz, but his video on him was fantastic.

I work 6 days a week and noticed my quality is only getting better during the short margine of getting tired sunday night when I should be sleeping to get up for work and combine that with me liking to get drunk a lot, I doubt you'll have a lot of use out of me and that's the main point why I don't ask for cash cause I'm unreliable plus I doubt anyone here is into beeg equestrian teetees.
Now if you don't mind I rather pretend to be user again.

Also I rarely finish anything cause fucking inking, how do I git gut with you.

Furfag? , Ponyfag? , NTRfag?

I too hate the inking stage, to the point where I will clean a sketch up and duplicate the cleaned sketch to create the lines. I hate inking. It's so fucking boring.

Don't do that to yourself.

Horsefag, mostly feral, I've been neglecting my human/anthro anatomy practice a lot.

From my expierence you're better off doing it digitally since you can ctrl+z the shit out of it and then still it depends on your state of mind, I guess it should get a lot easier over time but as stated earlier I don't have the time to git gud inbetween paying the bills and I sure as hell don't trust my horsetit skills to pay the bills.

Fricking iconoclasts should be glassed

I too am a fellow horsefag, almost entirely humanized though. I draw porn for fun after work.
I do draw digitally, on a cintiq. I still hate inking, I just find it like a chore, inbetween the more enjoyable sections of sketching, and coloring.

Shadman?

well considering the girl made it to e3 and is on NoA's xenoblade promo page, I'd say she made it pass whatever checks that the article mentioned. Although, I personally want to go on the offensive to leave no error for mistake.

Treehouse is already giving "pointers" to NoE. Fucking scumbags trying to control everything.

lol no, I'm nowhere near that good or well known.
I have a third hand 22" Cintiq, works fine though.

Oh my, just like when ISIS destroyed other relics of human history, geeeeeeee, who would have guessed that.
When are is our turn to invade? Turkroaches have been doing it for thousands of years?

HELLO

wat een kanker op deze zaterdagavond

twitter.com/volkskrant/status/876139522605625345

A huge factor people ignore is literally huge: the Sahara. Information, from culture to science to art and more, spread from one city to another, from one kingdom to another, by land. And obviously, the more advanced the civilization, the more information it "emanated", so as a rule, pre-historic areas close to civilizations were civilized earlier than areas more far away. Cue all those documentaries saying how Romans inherited the religion from Greeks and war machines from this or that defeated neighbors.

Much to their chagrin, black Africans were separated from the rest of the world for a long time by the Sahara. Very little of those fancy engineering and cultural innovations taking place in Mesopotamia made it all the way south of the desert simply because it was nearly fucking impossible to traverse it. You try crossing the Sahara even today and it's still a dangerous task.

The same principle holds for the Pacific islands and Australia.

That design is curiously Borderlands-ish.

Mombot is a better gaming journalist than literally anyone in the clique.

EVRY TIEM

Still wears a baseball cap tho. With a kimono or whatever is the proper name.

'''WE WARNED YOU ABOUT ERDOGAN BRO
WE TOLD YOU DOG'''

Come on, man.

That's the polar opposite of the truth.

Reminder that the author is a miserable lonely slob and possibly a wizard male ally, who still hasn't realized that grovelling and whining on the internet won't make women respect him, let alone feminists.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

Not really.

>Welcome to Wikipedia's page on Gawker
>[1] ^ Source: Gawker

East Asia and South America would like to have a word with your theory.

Unsurprising in hindsight.

I'm legit scared of democrats now. As in fear for my life. I've seen so much of this shit.I live smack center of a blue county, if these lunatics ever go nuts I'll be right in their line of fire.

Not like they can shoot straight.

It makes me glad I'm mostly a shut in. These people would throw me under the bus in a heartbeat.

Wait a minute, that gate.

Voile ollanders hou ulder kanker bij ulder, wij ebben genough kanker via brushell.

Literally using the same logic as someone that abuses their partner.

Post tits, whore.

So he is admitting that he is unable to solve and issues without violence.
Sounds like a shitty dad.

It's a faggot, user. Remember that Holla Forums is the gay community.

Guldensporenslag 2017 waneer?

I want my country back

I agree, user. If you follow anything with a dick it's gay. I thought I had saved some Holla Forums "gay community" OC, but I didn't, so that's just what I had on hand in my image folder.

I want to fuck a futanari in her pussy while I jerk off her massive futa cock. and then we both cum together.

Gay.

Why are there gamergays speaking cees gibberish

I mean, it's still (fake) dick in your ass, but it's a chick, so it's less gay than a futa, which has a real dick, no?

We used to rule the world you know
Wij waren koningen!

WIJ

Well I do have a way out I guess, I could go to the polish embassy and ask for polish citicenship, but I still think I would lose out, I've been here since I was 6, I grew up here, this my home. I could be at home there but PL puts a bit emphasis on speaking polish 100 correctly and I got a little kid lisp, not to mention I never actually learned to read or write polish, tis moeileker dan et lijkt me all da fransachtic shit ze op hun letters zetten da een hans woord veranderen, en polen hebben veel fransachtige dingen in missching niet in vocabulaire maar in grammitica, zoals vrijwell all oost europese landen waren we mega frenchaboos, an het toont.

Whats dutch for Jew because thats what you guys were, Orange Jews.

Voile jood.

Calvinists would be the jews of christianity if it weren't for actual jews.

Welp quads confirm it, im gonna get my polish citizenship and learn polish reading the hardway, KEK HAS SPOKEN, the last time i'll go to Bushell.

no first for benis, therefore sage

that's fucking retarded, how do gays not even know what the fuck is gay?

Never trust these videos, even if they agree with you.

Because of confirmation bias or what?

Because my wife hasn't got back to me on that.

rape-kun

It's trivial to cherrypick or edit no matter what point you're trying to prove. The bias is already baked in regardless of whether the viewer is indulging in confirmation bias themselves, because a clear picture would require all the boring videos that nobody bothered to release and you never saw.

I didn't see him at E3. Did he finally die?

Just end me

I have never met a single person in real life that has bought a funko pop

Are those the dead eyed figures that all look identical? I fuckin hate those.

This is the first I ever hear about these things

They're the worst. Basically just low-rent Nendoroids. The worst are the ones based on non-animated shows because you can't even tell who they're supposed to be without reading the boxes.

Oh fuck, the original Gilda 3D model looks like a fucking pop figure, god fucking dammit

I've never seen anyone with that, how did it manage to get popular?

It's an easy way to show "Hey guys, I'm a NERD because I own this FIFTEEN DOLLAR FIGURE that's NOT POSABLE and looks EXACTLY LIKE EVERY OTHER FIGURE THIS COMPANY MAKES." Here's a comparison with a Nendo of the same character. Note that the Nendos are posable and come with a bunch of accessories each, which can be used with different figures.

Yeah those, whenever I go into Forbidden Planet, they have shelves and shelves of the shitty little things. Tons of space dedicated to them. Someone must be buying them. I think they're ugly.

Most likely it has something to do with people addicted to capeshit.

They're ugly and they all look alike and they're cheap and my boyfriend has a couple and they don't even stand on their own but only one came with a stand. If somebody bought me a funko I would either throw it away or put it in a drawer to give to someone else.

I think I know who. Women.
Bitches be gobbling this stuff up because "Tee-Hee, I wanna get fucked by a nerd!" being their whole modus operandi.

That's some terrifying shit.

How massive?
This is important.

Who the fuck buys them.

There's a whole Twitter account that just compares figures from the two series. I wish I had more money so I could get more Nendoroids. I only have Mega Man.
twitter.com/NendoVsFunko
And here's an account that just posts awful funkos.
twitter.com/CursedFunko

Dork Cube shit

I was looking at my pug and finally understood what funko pops are supposed to be.

You got it wrong, it's "Tee-Hee, I'll buy this figure to look like a nerd so the smelly neckbeards will give me attention!", because yes, the girls who buy them are here for the attention.

Also, the 'appeal' of Funkos is that they make it for literally every show. So in many cases the only dolls you can find are funkos.

But Ashen's piece of paper with a happy face and the name of your favorite character is a better deal.

I'm not prepared, they somehow look more terrifying than the button eyes in Coraline

They're Orkz, they don't need to shoot straight. Just more dakka.

They also double as dildos. It's the only size think enough to fill that gaping hellmaw they call their vagina.

lol

At least with that you can tell what it's suppsoed to be. Most of these Funkos will just have people going "Oh, who's that supposed to be?"

There are at least 10 more minion funko pop figures.

Second one could be a The Rock funko.

As always, I keep finding the weirdest shit

Sorry for the shitposting

Yeah, you have to go by either the box or a distinctive outfit to understand what a lot of them are.

NERD CTHULU!?

Mumei is the best Nendo anyway. I need to get one. I also need to fix my Mega Man when I remember. One of the ear bits on his helmet comes off if I move him

How else will your friends know you're a nerd?

I wonder if kabaneri can get pregnant.

Funko Pops are fucking disgusting.

I am slightly bothered with all that nerd culture bullshit, and the cringe that comes with it.
Have an emergency Iori Rinko dump to ease the pain.
I wonder is there's a nendo of her, just asking.

Why is there no usernames now? Not that I want or need one, but what happened? I don't like how bare it looks.

There isn't as far as I know.

Won't know until you try.

This is the worst of all worlds.

Pls make the POOP posting stop.

Isn't Kabaneri the series where everyone deserves to die because they are stupid, assholes or both?

You have seen nothing yet.

I'm a homo so somebody else will have to do it.

Is this more your shtick?

Simply calling these things "The poor man's Nendo" would be an understatement and an insult to nendos.

Stop.

Closer but too girly.

They use similar proportions, both cover a wide range of series, and both are fairly cheap but the difference is night and day.

Come to think about it, I haven't either.
I genuinely wonder who buys these things.

I don't really get the appeal to Nedoroids either, TBH.
The pricetag is way too high for my liking.

Nah

This then?

That's better.

No

That the design from the live remake, I believe.

Nah, Yukina and America-Chan exists, so not everyone.

The only reason I don't freak out about how commercialized, plebeian and cringe-worthy "nerd-culture" is, is because I remember how it has always been shit.

I shouldn't be surprised there's a Mai nendo but I am. Mumei is still best

they are a rip off of another brand who made or makes a basic vinyl figure that you can customize

I don't remember it being so forced. But then again, I didn't know the 80's.

nog meer kanker

twitter.com/natasja_dankers/status/875786490906894339/photo/1

It says: nazi bashing, June 18 in Enschede (which is a city in The Netherlands).

I saw a short stack milf with a body like this at work. She asked me about upscaling junk and antic furniture into contemporary furniture. We had a nice conversation and referred herself as a tomboy on a few occasions and because of how tall I was I was always looking at her tits.
GOD DAMN DO I LIKE FIT GIRLS

tubantia.nl/enschede/antifascisten-roepen-op-naar-enschede-te-komen-ondanks-verbod~a05b36a3/

tubantia.nl/enschede/posters-in-binnenstad-enschede-roepen-op-tot-nazis-beuken~ad7d5ec9/

city has banned the demonstration, but antifa is planning to come anyway. They're from Twente, so probably fucking pussies and wont show up.

Feminist Islam. What could possibly go wrong?
archive.is/dR72W

archive.is/ltub9
Someone please stop randy

Mohammed is a cum covered Feminist - Isaiah 9:11

Is this what a younger trashman looked like?

he looks like if frank jav cee really let himself go

You took the words right out off my mouth. He looks like he tried to cosplay Penn Jillete, only to become a long-haired Moviebob.

So how long until people finally see through the whole "lol these racists are mad at our game/movie/whatever! (source: 3 autists on twitter and some 4chan shitposts that anyone could make)" marketing ploy? You'd think that with the FC5 petition getting blown out of the water, people would be more vigilant to these types of schemes, but then the Wolfenstein thing happens and it's right back to the usual circlejerking over dum gamurs.

John Romero has really let himself go.

Why do these people always say they can't do things because people they disagree with do things? Neo-Nazis breath air, I guess they will stop breathing all together.

I'm writing a script for something, and I want the protagonist to be gay, but I don't want SJWs attached to it.

The best part about that pic is the purposeful misrepresentation of gamergate arguments and blatant strawman. See, that's the best part. It's been 3 years and these fucks are still trying to meme their head cannon version of gamergate into existence, and STILL try to create fake evidence on a weekly basis. When was the last time a (1) breezed in here and declared jihad on women? Last week?

Meanwhile all we had to do was film SJWs throwing temper tantrums and autistic screeching and what do you know! SJW is now known the world over as an insult and nobody want's to be associated with them. What do they have? Honestly. They have a couple hundred lunatics on twitter and the integrity of the internet insane asylum known as Tumblr. What have they won? NOTHING. What have they lost? EVERYTHING.

Oh, and cute picture of what Holla Forums supposedly looks like. Meanwhile we got their actual photos. >>12841284

You'd think they'd get tired of losing by now. SJWs are funny. Ugly on the outside, even uglier on the inside.

Am I going crazy or does one of those guys have a vagina face? Serious question.

Have him be gay without being a flaming faggot. SJWs would write fags in games always talk about the guys theyvwant to fuck and are essentially walking stereotypes. It would still attract fujoshits however.

He does. When I made that I couldn't find the original pic, only the edit mombot made.

Why is he in the pic? I didn't know (and hope he is not) he was a nu-male. Does he just look like one or is there proof, or is that just a look-alike?

COMMUNISM ROCKS

baking new bread ready at 700
title: Shadow La Ryuko Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc

Who buys this shit?
What a horrendous waste of plastic and manufacturing time

Yeah about that, I bet they will still fuck it up. Gameplay wise and also jewish wise with micro transactions and dlc. That said, anyone here played Blood Money? Not saying that it is my favorite, but I did enjoy.

He looks like [insert fat white man with a beard]

Is she single?
If not, fucking go for it.

You forgot
Take pics and share them here too.

Looks like Tariq Nashid is getting shit on on twitter.

when did mark finally set the board to forced user?

Freedom Fighters or nothing

Ugh. Went to leftypol because one of the rapid threads had an interesting hook. I feel the distinct need to wash, now.

It's still easy to tell who's Val.

Wow, I didn't even notice that. Now we'll never know when acidman posts.

I still hadn't posted all day, though…

Maybe you should try reddit instead

Link is not benis. Wew, bitchford really is desperate and shameless. Traits that unfortunately is still in demand in today's vidya industry it seems.

>>>/reddit/

CatridgeGames being a retard is nothing new. He posted a screencap of this very bread (which he likely got from twitter) to the voice actress of that one Fire Emblem Fates voice actress which caused her to sperg out in the first place.

LonelyGoomba is disappointing though, since he's more /ourguy/ then the rest. He constantly makes fun of SJWs even in his own videos and even didn't buy the false harassment narrative on Rapp. I hate how retarded people get when it comes to censorship.

h-hello

Just shitpost until 700. I want the GG thread to stop raping my browser

Shoo

Just a few more.

i want to fuck this birb

Ok that's enough shitposting.

I just refreshed it, we are at 701, where is new bread?

New Dubs
New Dubs
New Dubs

New Dubs
New Dubs
New Dubs

No more bread, bread is over.

I like it when Ashens shits on these things, it reminds me that I'm not alone in hating geek/pop culture crap.

What's the title name of that song?

Like honk, it will remain a mystery.

Well I'm stealing it anyway, and renaming it something else so it won't be too disorganized in my folder.

Unrelated, the music webms I downloaded when I first arrived are now irritating me because of the method used to create them.

Pfft.
Wew. Do you even computer?

Live and learn.mp3, or maybe vog orbis if that's better or more efficient.