So Holla Forums, where does ubisoft get all their money?

so Holla Forums, where does ubisoft get all their money?
they didnt care that AC:U was awful, so theyre STILL making the movie AND they're making a NEW AC game with a 799$ collector edition that doesn't even include every version of every collectable thing
they didnt care that FC4 sucked
i dont need to go on

where is ubisoft getting their money?
do they get payments disguised as donations from certain billionaires through their pet NGOs for pushing the leftist agenda? is that how they stay afloat?

do hipsters REALLY have that much money to spend on "nerd cred"?
should ubisoft be… audited?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LNzPu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normalfags.

Some time around 2007 video games became a giant money laundering scheme. Video games don't ACTUALLY cost $300 million to make you know.

Vivendi Media Inc.

I thought the movie already came out. Or, are they making a sequel?

if it did come out thats just proof of how bad it is
i didnt even know

It came out. My normalfag uncle said he watched it.

I had to fucking check, I've seen some trailers of it in the cinema, but since I heard nobody talk about it afterwards I assumed it didn't come out yet.

You'd be surprised how much shit normalfags eat up user. I've seen a lot of these people saying Ubisoft won E3 this year. Normalfags don't fucking learn.

but how many of those normalfags are paid shills or just bots?

Who else would bankroll every single piece of anti-western, communist brainwashing propaganda?

Normalfags are just bots in human form. Their whole cognitive structure is just input and output in a hivemind. If you try to introduce even a remotely complex subject to them their brains shut down.

They're NPCs.

Avi Arad.

archive.is/LNzPu
Basically they receive large amount of subsidies from the government, so even if you pirate their games, you still pay for them :^)

By making tons of shit like this.
This is their license to print money. Like how EA does SPORTS games and that's their money printing machine, Ubisoft makes tons of money by making kids games and movie tie in shit.
If Ubisoft ever lost the license to actually make these sorts of games they would be in severe financial trouble in a hearbeat.

Canadian government entertainment grants.

people like user in the image who are just npcs who are there to make the game seem meta since thats whats in nowadays. basically, hes an undertale

Once upon a time they actually make good games and they are just milking sales of those good old games.

Son, the Chamber of Guf has been running on empty for a long time now.
To be techincal..

Think of it like the life counter in Earthbound.
When the counter on the Guf hits zero, everything will end.
But, unlike what people tell you, souls are recycled — Heavily. Ever wonder why so many children look the same or have followed the same exact developmental path since the early 90s?

So, every "day" in our time , we're pushing out millions of souls , about to hit zero, then at the end of our week and presto chango we're partially restocked with all the souls that passed from your plane, back to ours. Every murder, every tragedy, every stillborn comes back to us. Some people get to take the wild ride multiple times in a row.. Others - - Well, there's a few wars coming up and why waste a soul that died violently on something like happiness?

It's quite ironic that if you humans ever achive world peace - -this entire plane of existance would be fucked. Until then, keep making video games- you're literally doing God's work.

Normalfags, and IIRC, they also receive some financing by the government.
You might want to check on that one, I don't know if it's still the case, or if it was some tax break or whatever.

okay okay okay
well… are there any OTHER companies whose income comes from questionable origins?
could bioware be one of them, seeing as how EA hasn't trashed them yet?

This, governments also subsidize a load of SJW shovelware.

Ubisoft is actually subsidized and funded with grants by the government of Canada. There was actually a news article a while back about Trudeau visiting and trying out VR, which got all the cucks here happy and tittering. It's also no wonder that Ubisoft is one of the premier promoters of diversity and degeneracy, as well as multiculturalism in their games when theyre funded by the globalist marxists/progressives in Canadian government like Trudeau and his party.

Bioware is a small part of EA, they get shekels from EA. Why would they need to make shekels for themselves?
Have you completely misunderstood that post user? Every major ass AAA game company has a series of shovelware titles to print money for them so they can funnel funds to their "good" titles. Or in the case of the likes of CD Projekt, Sony, Valve, or Microsoft they got other projects which print money for them.
In Ubisoft's case it's pretty much kids games that prints them fucktons of money since they only cost a $1 to make each, sell it for $40 and the advertisement is pretty much done for them
EA has sports titles which again only cost a $1 to make and again the advertisement is done for them, again selling it for $40-60
Activision has a lot of movie tie in games which again cheap as fuck to make and advertisement is often done for them.
Microsoft literally has Windows going for them.
Sony has electronic goods.
Valve has Steam which enough said.
You starting to get the general idea? If any of these companies lost their money printing machine they'd be up shit creek without a paddle instantly. Hell if EA lost it's license to all it's sports franchises that company would be facing bankruptcy within a year and we'd likely see EA back in it's early 2000 position having to close dozens of studios focus on a few IP's.

That does give money, but everyone takes advantage of it, not just Ubishit. It isn't as big a moneymaker as everyone thinks it is.

Wow gee it couldn't possibly be (((investors))).

Examples? how expensive is to hire pajet sub.contractor coders?

Take following figures with a grain of salt, although they are pretty much an accurate idea of what goes on
Take Madden for instance. All you need to really do is change the texture files, update some rosters and maybe shove in a new model. Nothing proper with the game engine or coding wise. Most wannabee 12 year old modders could do that during their lunchbreak from school. You only need to hire a bunch of pajeets for a couple of weeks at about $2 an hour tops. With an average EA Sports title you are talking about a game that will cost in reality maybe $200k to make overall, including licensing fees that you can sell easily for $60 each year, every year and sell about a million of them easy, that's $60mil for a $200k cost. Literally 99% of the game will be entirely profit compared to something like Call of Booty, Niggerfield or ASSassin's Greed, which can make around $300mil but cost about $150mil to make and market. So while these big budget AAA titles do print a lot more money, the profit ratio is wildly different and it's often the cheap shovelware that funds it.

Actually done some quick maths in my head, taking figures of EA's profits and amount of Madden series sold. Roughly for each typical Madden game sold, the money taken from it will be around 66% profit which is absurdly high.
Take something like Star Wars Battlefront and that profit margin drops down to like 14% profit per game and I think I am actually being generous with costs here, the likely profit from EAFront was probably about 2% after all other costs applied, which is probably why EA seemed very reluctant to make a new Star Wars game for a long time till a new Star Whorez film came out that would drum up excitement again for another shitshow

Why am I not surprised?

But they are adding story modes to games like FIFA now. That should make it more expensive, right

I had the misfortune of watching it. It's completely and utterly unremarkable.

but Far Cry 4 didnt suck

Canada reinvests a lot of money in it's businesses because it's a small country that wants to avoid getting taken advantage by nations such as the US. For example, it's required by law for about 70% of radio and television to be Canadian-made. This not only supplies jobs, but it keeps Canadians from being too dependent on foreigners.

Yes, I can see it now… Assassin's Cred 2.3: Ezio's Audit Story.

What about Syndicate? I think I'm enjoying it, I think. The Victorian London setting really gets to me, although I wish it was in a different city.

Saltmines and toxic waste disposal.

Okay. Time for serious talk here. Around 2012, they were on a massive recruitment drive for 'artists', in practice they were looking for asset makers as a part of their plan to expand. I was there as well, but did not get the job because I was fresh out of the batch and my skills are better suited for CGI making, not game assets.

That is the reason why they are able to churn out things at high speed. But they got bunchload of asset makers and only a sliver of guys on technical side. Hence the netcode problems, programming problems, bugs galore, etc.

Normalfags pre-ordering their games, buying DLC and ingame items
Normalfags think Assassin's Creed is good
Ubisoft must have a similar policy to what EA has; Milk every franchise dry until it dies due to uninspired, poor quality sequels. Look what happened to Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Heroes of Might & Magic and Dragon Age