Semi Anually Weekly Autist Retold Thread: Last Super Autist

Hehe, ahahaha, ahahahahaha
YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS OVER

Welcome back to the Semi Anually Weekly Autist Comic Thread Series brought to you by Kaz Burgers
Kaz Burgers, its good food lookin for new/more Sponsors
Last week we saw the amazing and epic finale to the Crash Bandicoot Retold™ Series. Crash Bandicoot Retold™ x Legend of Crash™: Ressurection Evil Crash. While I did mention that it was the last of the Retoldverse, it certainly was NOT THE LAST of the super autist.
So today I bring you one of his Spinoffs:
THE WAR OF FATE
a short story about Nintendo vs Sony.
Do try to enjoy this becaus the ride, the ride never ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!idJ2nLyL!zXDVRM9oyh2gpS1Nm7i7k1v5zcOO1en8H75sZTv-WlE
tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/tails-gets-trolled-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was the first Banner to appear.

Anyway, in the few threads where I did have the curse to be the Talemaster why did I ever agree to finish what someone else started? a few anons demanded that we do the spinoffs before we go to
TAILS GOT TROLLED
I assume I am not the only one who is TIRED of Super Autist. So THIS SHALL BE THE
LAST
Thread where we do stuff from Super Autist! Besides, most of his spinoffs arent finished and I doubt they'll be in the next 20 years.

Without furter ado, here is WAR OF FAT

So do i read it backwards?

Imagine flipping a comic page horizontally.

He claims to do/own Photoshop. While I have even less skill or rather experience with picture editing than he does, is distorting a textbox slightly to fit a newspaper something simple?

It doesnt really matter how you read this.

I see we already have a few lost souls in the thread.
Tell me, how was your week? Where you hoping for more of this?

Why isnt the text aligned with the paper. It bothers me too much.

A-already end of the prologue.
Yeah this spin off is like..58 or so pages, so half as long as his other…'works'. Might even finish this in one go.

When was this one made, is it new? If so I hope the bad guy is not trump, and his loyal minion Figel Narage.

Truly you'll love his joke. Its fucking amazing. It will be worth the wait. HILLARIOUS.

Just for the protocol: What time is it for you fags?

According to Deviant Tart, 2009
8 fucking years ago

That's coola nd all byt why the fuck is Ike dressed as a Jedi

Good fuck, i'm already losing chromosomes

Damn.

THE SERVERS ARE THE 7 CHAOS

may I direct your gaze to the trivia wich I brought just for you

I wanna die

Crash goes full edgelord so he can steal a fucking rotting apple from Yoshis anus. I have the distinct feeling that that is supposed to be a heart

aaand no fucking picture

MEANWHILE at Sony

When I see that brown cloud all I can see in my head is Alex Kidd's terror as he has to dodge a giant poo speeding towards him.

Yeah, killing Yoshi is no fucking joke.

Eye for an Eye
Rotting Anus Apple for Rotting Squished Apple

And thats it for chapter 2 of War of Fat.
You know what that means!
Its time for everyones beloved
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

yes I am preparing these beforehandKILL ME

Chapter 3: Nint-Station Bridge

Tech. difficulties or are we deleted?

Not sure what is happening but the autism must go on!

Doesnt really matter whats going on
CUZ TALEMASTER IS NOT GIVING UP

imagine how far in life I would have made it if I'd just have the same attitude in real life, but no, I am spending my weekends posting autism

And just fucking now they decided to take action

Here we go again

according to super autist, SEGA matters

beautifull

The better question would be why Fox has no shirt or pants or why Ness is dressed like M. Bison.

with these amazing…with this amazing…… Page we end chapter 3.

It is time once again dear children, for the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

check trivia 2-1

Part of a joke, super autist himself said it, i'm sure it will all make sense by the end
I don't see a reason not to

more technical difficulties it seems atleast for me

Chapter 4: Cortex Strikes Back my favorite in the series

Why did I even bother waking up?

shits fucked yo, nothing happening here without some random issue

Oh wait, it's Cloud, not Goku.

alrighty, this didnt work remotely how it should.
BUT, Chapter 4 ended so

END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

Chapter 5: Enter the Donuts

With all the trouble this site is having right now or atleast I am having one could almost believe its some sort of natural defence mechanism or allergic reaction to defend itself from the autism it is exposed to

I'm having a hard time believing this guy is authentic.

more squashed fruits

Hold on now. You mean to tell me that the captain falcon from the LoC universe isn't just falcon in a different color, it's actually an OC?
Then again, isn't that what most OC's are?

Wait so when do we start TGT?

End of the very short chapter.

No matter its length, its always time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

I was thinking right after this.
Nintendo Villains Revenge is short enough - like War of Fat- to be posted in one go, but I was planing on skipping it.

I'd like to direct some attention to EotC:BA #3

Steph and Super Autist sitting on a tree

Y'all remembering the "naked" fox in chapter 2? How that was supposed to be a joke? Guess what, it is this chapter where he makes that joke!

Are you sure it's not the entire comic that's suppose to be the joke?

Are you ready for this, the amazing joke Super Autist was planing since 5 chapters? Are you ready for hillartity to ensure? Are you ready for your diaphragm to rapidly expand and collapse until it hurts beyond believe? Have you secured your sides? Are you well seated?

Definitely, Super Autist is a serious Artist!

No user, this is legit. SuperSaiyanCrash IS this autistic.
This isn't his only comic. There's also the entire Crash Retold saga, Game Eater, Digimon Tamers 2 and Nintendo Villains Revenge

No to all of the above

Well ready or not, here it is! The amazing joke we all have been waiting for!!!!

its almost like people arent paying attention to the trivia and bonus autism

Fucking furries.
Also in panel 4/3 it looks less than a blush and more like half of fox's face is falling off "animu sword slash"-style

What is this shit?

What a great joke!

I waited so much for this,what the fuck

with this..with this..with…fuck even I have trouble making some bullshit up. Anyway, Chapter 6 ends.

Like it or not, time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

Chapter 7: The fire rises

And from the looks of Link, he's holding a purple dildo and letting Pikachu sniff it.

What. I can somewhat understand Asuka being there, but Squall?…

aw yeah, finally some action

We need a battle theme for this.

Oh shit, is it finally ramping up?

THE ONLY THING I KNOW FOR REAL

Do you think he'll ever make a MGR crossover?

10/10 fight scene

Ask and you shall receive.

someone posting my crop ~~~

I don't know, user, but just imagine it. Imagine the horrific beauty of such a thing.

I thought this was going to be a Fate/Stay Night crossover at first since it was called "War of Fate". I'm both dissapointed and relieved that that isn't the case

better not to wish for it. He'd start, go a few chapters and then let it lay around for years to come with no update in sights. I know life is only suffering but lets try to limit it.

It took me a few panels to get it, but is that fucking Ryu? Why is Ryu on Nintendo's side?

Standing here

I REALIZE
that Mario stopped Crash's sword with just a wand. How

With…Sonic? charging into the fray chapter 7 ends.

Oh good gracious, look at the time. What time is it? Why, its time for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

Chapter 8: An Ancient Evil Awakens

Oh god, I didn't even read that right the first time.

alternatively: Akira learns that there will be no Virtua Fighter PC release.jpg

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN

No, it cant be happening

IT IS HAPPENING
HE has returned. The evil to surpass all evil, including the terrible yet mighty Heihachi Bandicoot and his Devil Gene. With the awakening of the ancient evil, chapter 8 ends.

Hey ancient evil, perhaps you're in the mood for some
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

Isn't that the final rank in Call of Duty or something?

Chapter 9: Er ist wieder da

Abandon all hope ye who foolishly entered this thread - For only the dead may know peace from this autism!

fucking beautifull

Also what the absolute fuck is that. It reads like fucking Coldsteel.

You can tell by his spaghetti noodle arms that power truly is rushing through his veins

The way he draws samus's hips and below the rib cage are too funny. Everyone looks kinda of normal above the chest, but they become lanky long worms at the belly. Put your finger on the stomach and cover all the way down to the legs, they look normal. Too funny.

Apparently his official name is Ganoniroth, the Hedgeheg
also our view numbers are as low as the icup viewers I am still buttmad about CB Wizard, fucking useless piece of shit

They should just let the "Playstations" fight because SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

its 3:25 am and another short chapter ends.
Dont worry, I am pulling through and post the rest!
And ofcourse I wont forget about the hugely popular

END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

You're a top tier shitposter, Talemaster. Keep fighting the summerfags with your high quality posts.

Chapter 10: REEEEEE MY WAIFU IS NOT A DUDE

Fuck, didn't mean to spoil.

Its also the final chapter, exluding the "epilogue"

Now that someone mentions, can this truly be used as a normalfag-/summerfag deterend or at the very least corrupt them? Beeing exposed to so much of it really made everything numb, I am not even feeling any pain anymore. Just this numbness. So I wonder: Can autism truly, I mean TRULY be weaponized?

What the fuck am I reading?

War of Fat is a special case on its own, the autism: First Grade. Noteworthy though is that the villains and great evil is beeing defeated WITHOUT bullshit powerups. Also, not a single page with exposed mspaint tiddies.

Fucking wew

That Cortex feels like a Happy Merchant

Slowly but surely we reach the end of War of Fat. I say its enough of Super Autist and his degenerate DA Friends for this year.

Did Mario really impale Ganonfucker with a star rod?

This..This fucking bullshit here

Yes.

How does this guy not kill himself.

With Goku looking like Retold Crash we end this fucking useless chapter and open the magical box of
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

How the fuck is that goomba using a gun?

This useless, lazy, good for nothing, talentless, autistic, dilatory, procrastinating, lethargic, trifling, inert, indolent, careless, apathethic, inattentive indifferent, dull, loafing, skillless, aptitudeless, incapable, giftless, artless, craftless, inexpertise, unimproving piece of shit

THE END

What a shitty ending. It was actually starting to get exciting, and then it just died.

Why am I wasting my evening reading this, anyway?!?

Wow, that was pretty fucking lame but we should totally draw our own ending. So the hat on his back confirms that Goku is a self-insert, right? Also,

Oh wait, it wasn't finished yet lol

As mentioned earlier: I believe we have enough of this SuperAutist. Next would be TGT - so if someone would like to take over.
TGT has like 22 Chapters by now and they arent as short as the Retold ones. So if we are going to continue with every 5 minutes one page and every friday + saturday we'll be at it for a while.

Also if no one takes over and I have to continue I am playing with the thought of dropping the EotC:BA.

its 4:15 am - i am off to sleep. There better be some fucking feedback and coordination on what happens next.

Well Talemaster, thanks a lot for the copious amounts of mind-crushing autism. I hope you do continue. Here's to you.

The autism must flow

Did anyone notice the fifth(sixth?) panel is just randomly traced from some other drawing and badly recolored

I'll never understand why people make these damned things, they never portray the things they claim to like well and it often just turns into circlejerking their self-insert at varying levels of donutsteel at everything elses expense.

Well well well well, what do we have here. A few lost and confused souls, spending their weekends in front of a shiny box, staring into the abyss of autism instead of enjoying their prime of their lifes, hmmm?

You're right, it is I, Talemaster #3. The others were lucky enough to die or otherwisely escape from this hell, but we - that includes YOU - are here to suffer.

Do grab some snacks, make yourself comfortable. For this ride is about to begin!

Is it just me or is the "Name" field gone?

And since no feedback was given, I'll just post & continue as always

I've been waiting for this all night

Than be a treasure and answer me this please

I can't believe I came back just in time to see this start up again. It's as if the autism itself was beckoning me.

Name field is missing for me too

oh well, atleast I can post without issue

still, enjoyed to Namefag for this occasion

Oh boy oh boy, TGT. I skipped the SSC spin-off shit because I only give a fuck about Retold, but I'm glad we're doing this now. I've never read TGT. I hope it's just as spectacular as SSC's shit.

Also Name field is gone. The sage field is shit as well and you can't type it in.

I am ready to witness this masterpiece

Well there is a SHITLOAD of content.
Each chapter has like 20 pages and he has 22 Chapters

Man holy shit Knuckles is one creepy motherfucker in this.

Here we go

It's an option Mark must have enabled, some other boards were always like that iirc.

Are you just downloading from dA as you go? Take this, all the way up to chapter 22.
mega.nz/#!idJ2nLyL!zXDVRM9oyh2gpS1Nm7i7k1v5zcOO1en8H75sZTv-WlE

FUCKING SWEET

It's even better, I haven't laughed as hard at anything else in my life.

no thank you. I am on DA on purpose, in the hopes of finding some trivia/autism in the comments.
There were some finds in Retold, like the romantic tension between Super Autist and Degenerate Steph.

speaking of autism:
When searching for Crash Bandicoot, you got Crash Bandicoot. When searching for Tails, you get quite a bit of unrelated shit. Makes Bonus Autism little bit harder.

>ugly toO

So far the typesetting and purposeful misspelling is a million times better than SSC's as well. When crafting a meta-joke masterpiece like this, you need to utilize every single aspect you can.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

Huh, looks like Ow the Edge converted to Islam

I see.

Adding "sonic" usually works but The True Sonic™ Fan knows that his real name is Miles Prower.

Well that escalated quickly.

Holy fuck, what an overreaction.

must say, till now the comments and trivia are scarce. Would have loved to know what this shit was on tough.

oh boy are you in for a ride

Those comments sound familiar, there might be a cap with the deleted ones somewhere.

Dude, that's a OCdonut Naruto ninja, I'm sure of it. Has nothing to do with FE.

Is it really that time again?

Crash is fucking tame compared to TGT.

It seems that it's never not that time.

He kinda looks like furry Ike without his cape tho. But yes, it's probably a Naruto OC

There's something wrong about it but I can't put my head around it.

steps on the only fucking leaf in existence…

well the comment and trivia section is fucking dissapointing. Perhaps because this dude doesnt have so many autisitc DA friendos? i miss megamix

Shadow is one stone cold nigga who don't give one fuck. He's quickly becoming my favorite character.

Enter the Plumberman

What's with everybody being so needlessly bloodsthirsty.
OC donut steel did nothing wrong

user, the bloodshed hasn't even started yet.

Oh look! It seems Mark as a guest apperance in TGT.

sheesh, Bat the Rouge has some kink

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE? The past 5 minutes there were only sirens and emergency vehicles rushing past. its fucking 1:30 am

This is going to end with more gore than HnK and Mortal Kombat put together, isn't it?

wew

They know someone's dumping TGT

Even more than that.

fug, second statement was for

Honest? Its my first exposure of TGT too. AND JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

user wasn't kidding.

Jesus christ

Well this certainly is a rollercoaster of edge. Speaking of which, does the edge just keep increasing at an increasing rate or is there a plateau at some point?

haa? That somesort of secret DA speak?

It gets into some real shit later on. One part of me thinks TGT is a little overhyped, but then I remember later parts of the series.

SHIT I FAILED

this kid hasn't the slightest idea what a troll is. also
lol
man this faggot was bullied twenty times a day and deserved every fucking bit of it

Wow we are nearing end of chapter 1. As I said, they are long.
I believe I can do Chapter 2 BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT FRIDAY AGAIN AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

There kind of is a point where the edge skyrockets, and autism quadruples.

He tried to translate trolls to "real life", even though that makes no sense, for someone to just walk up and start insulting people without even considering they might retaliate
I'm really overthinking this shit

Yeah sure

please dump chapter 2

Truly a weapon to surpass Chris-chan's drinking straw

And with the Mario Bros we end Chapter 1 of this wild ride. Oh boy, we sure aint on N. Sanity Island anymore.

I couldnt help myself. It hurt me physically but i did it anyway. I brought you the
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

It must have been a Y2K kid who made this, considering he spent so much time on the internet (and simultaneously not enough time) to misconstrue what a fucking "troll" is with what a "bully" is. Trolls to this guy just means "anyone who says things I don't like." The entire comic is the most concentrated force of projection imaginable.

Are there ANY female characters? All I've seen is edge, angsty fags, more edge, austism, all male characters some of whom "love" each other, and even more edge. I'm starting to think the author was some literal faggot who was also a sanic autist and he got made fun of for both of those things constantly.

Chapter 2: Meta Commentary

well, there was Bat the Rouge who fucked an Echinda and an Ape. And Sonics offscreen Girl Friend

It is not possible to be ready for seeing Luigi stomping someones head into glorious gore like that.

Amy appears later
And, spoilers, she outlives

I see. Well, looks like I'll have to strap in extra tight. I'm fucking ready.

I can see it now

I think I heard fucking gunshots
great, EVEN MORE SIRENS WTF IS HAPPENING

I think your neighborhood is trying to stop you from posting TGT.
that or the autism is leaking into real life like pandora's box

Perhaps they are taking of some trolls in your neighborhood. Where the hell do you live, Detroit?

Wait for the part where the Chester the cheetah comes in.

point is; in the Caliphate of SWJermany they try to not put on the sirens during nights in the suburbs (its fucking 2 am). Probably just the peacefull refugees who have nothing to do with Islam.

Jesus whats going on in the comments.
And still more sirens. Bet its fucking nothing.

Oh fuck I just now noticed he's smoking the cigarette backwards.

The trolls are coming for you now, Talemaster. You've memed this comic into reality.

SJWeimar? I mean, it preserves the acronym.

I remember that part from the last dump. I wasn't expecting that twist.

It's just your friendly local religion of peace. Nothing to worry about.

At this point I welcome death

mhmh, why did I go wit SJW in the first place? Looks like I am having a stroke due to exposure

and now I had those letters scrambled up.
Could one of the ERVehicle please come over here, thank you!

You will not be the same after this ride

Bowser just straight up vomiting highly corrosive blood

Let me put it this way user. In a comic that stars Shadow the fucking Hedgehog he is the least edgy character in TGT. What's even funnier is his art in pic related really improves later on, unlike SSC this artist was capable of actually getting better.

fag hating based autists

Also we need a name for this "artist"

I don't know, this thing is surprisingly good at keeping you on your toes. Super Sonic gets his ass kicked and murdered by a fucking literal bridge troll.

MY FUCKING SIDES
Super Autist was cringy and none of his supposed jokes were funny. But this shit here…

I've seen the Bugs panel before, isolated, but seeing it in context makes it a million times funnier.

You're going to find out some other stuff about him to, but that comes later.

fucking bugs bunny

holy fuck
there is no fucking way in hell i would ever have thought that this was made in complete seriously, I would have called this OC donut steel satire or parody or something, but knowing that the autist who made this wasn't joking or being tongue-in-cheek in the least makes this a hundred times more hilarious

10/10 planning skills Shadow

holy shit my sides
i can't even tell if this was meant to be funny or if this was his idea of character development

Sonic's always got his priorities STRAIGHT

this just keeps giving, i tell you what.

Talemaster, I am severely disappointed

Use these instead:
tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/tails-gets-trolled-1/

>tfw I will never read TGT for the first time again

Looks like he is doing the funny bits, or atleast some, on purpose. Still better than Super Autist.

fucking shakespearean

hey look, this guy is even shading

What the fuck, Eggman is 100% on model for one frame before he gets deformed like all the rest. Also why are the emerdoods flat.

it took super autist several issues to start shading. And even then he was merely shading Retold Crash.

This is pretty fucking stupid on Sonic's part. It's even worse when you consider what Eggman did to Amy prior to this comic's events.

what did he men by this?

Was getting caught part of their plan?

OF COURSE

Here it comes

Well congratulations. Daffy got himself caught. Now what's the next step in their master plan?

What, otp? It stands for "one true pairing" which means your favorite shipping pairing thing. It means you want to see them hold hands and fuck.

ehehehehe

That final panel came out of nowhere. It was so sudden and inexplicable that I got flashbacks of Giddy Up.

This page is a masterpiece, plain and simple.

With this revelation we end chapter 2.

You know what that means!
END OF THE CHAPTER
BONUS AUTISM

thanks, i guess

As mentioned earlier: I'll go on as I have the last few threads so that means

THATS FUCKING IT FOR THIS WEEK.

Tune in again next friday for more another chapter of
Tails Got Trolled

Man, it looks like at this speed we'll do 4 chapters per week. Given that we have 20 in front of us, well you do the math

It's almost charming in its immense, immense stupidity.

Have some free autism.

what better way to spend your weekend nights than drown in autism

Not enough. I can't contain my excitement.

it's honestly sad when someone's artistic ability doesn't improve at all even with years of practice

This is some highly concentrated autism right here.

I found out what was happening last night: Apparently some huge fire was going on and the local forces were struggling to contain it, so lots of reeinforcements were neccessary. 3 Firestations were involved and there werent any serious injuries or casualties

fucking fantastic. Eagerly awaiting next week.