Hey Holla Forums, what's a good chair for long computer sessions...

Hey Holla Forums, what's a good chair for long computer sessions? I'm looking for a new one and want something that'll last.

I don't want to add $200 to the cost for cheap gaymur trash

Better question; what's a good gaming chair to fuck in.

I just want a chair that promotes good posture. I already have forward head posture from all the stupid ass fucking video games I've wasted my life playing and I'd rather not reflect that when I go out with a disgusting repulsive gamer hump on the back of my neck that makes me look like a fucking goblin.

How do you look like when you straighten it out?

A lot better when in my normal position. I've noticed you look less fat, more trim, taller, etc. Normally I'm hunched forward with my head towards my computer which is why I'm like this now.

Oh good, I thought it was permanent. Always do neck stretches to easy the tension. I think I have a hump too, but it's sort of gone away with stretching.

Yeah, having that in a chair would be pretty good.I have ok posture but it could definitely be better.

To keep good neck posture while gayman, just take a big rubber bands, or loop some smaller ones together. Then take the big stretchy loop, put one end over your forehead, and the other around the back of your computer chair. It will keep your head in place even when you're immersed in the game. Also try raising your screen to eye level, or slightly above. Most people's screens are below eye level and that's a problem.

t-thanks
I actually didn't think of that. I'm going to elevate my computer monitor next time I play anything. That might actually help. Thanks m8

Just did the greentext with a cardboard box and I must say it's magnificent. Never thought to do it before. I'm actually sitting back into my chair naturally instead of hunching forward.

no chair is going to compensate for a lack of physical activity; you gotta do some stretches to keep your vertebrae happy.

beside that, second half of is spot on

as for chairs, Lifetime (costco brand) makes a good folding chair, and while not exactly a computer chair, it's a lifetime warranty chair that does the job right and it's only 40ish USD

Holy shit dude, I also did that with an old cardboard box and I haven't felt better in ages. Best gaming advice I've ever gotten in 10 years tbh.

go to an office furniture repair/refurbish depot. it's by far the best way to find a good chair at a good price.
i'm sitting in an executive chair i got for under $200, though it is wearing out a bit after 4 years so i need to reupholster it.

i've found regular exercise to help my terribly crooked back more than sitting properly, hit the gym user

Will do! My body has been begging me for exercise and I think I may get diabetes if I don't get moving.

Best thing you could do for your health is setting a timer on your phone or computer for every 30 minutes or hour to get up and move around for 5 minutes or so.

Thanks m8, appreciate it

Here is OP's chair.

$200 is what you'll have to pay for a chair worth be called one.

remember not to get an office chair

remember not to get chink anything ever

folding chairs.. hahahahaha

Did someone say goblin?

Steelcase Leap 10/10 chair would recommend
do NOT buy a leather chair EVER, they're trash and make you sweat

forgot picture i'm retarded

Any chair that can withstand long and arduous maturation sessions is a good chair for gaming in.

What's the name of those chairs in the OP?

Bet that feels amazing

You could play games while standing up.