Has a game ever started off so promising but delivered so little in the end?

Has a game ever started off so promising but delivered so little in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/NeverBeGameOver/NbIbL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every David Cage movie.

MGSV was never promising, Holla Forums was just blinded by their lust for Kojimbo's ball sweat.

I have no fucking idea where people's insane expectations of MGS5 even came from.
I was promised Peace Walker 2: Muh Graphics Edition and I got it.
It was fucking amazing and apart from mandatory repeated missions needed to unlock true ending I don't have any complaints about it.

Pretty much

Guild Wars 2 and Black Desert.

We don't talk about that game here.

"A Hideo Kojima Game".

I loved it, but I like games where you have to grind for shit.

I was expecting it to continue on like the way it started, instead the game just fizzles out in an awkward way.

Well I put that into reviews too, I though it's a fun joke.
I still do.

So original of you.

MGS5 was a ball of dissapointment.

What I expected.

What I got.

Persona 5.
I expected a challenge or at least something new. What I got was them word replacing the plot of Persona 2 and the edgiest final boss fight in in recent history.

Pokemon Sun/ Moon.
Half the fucking world is empty- Areas filled with nothing, not even pokemon or people you can interact with- Not even enough content to justify splitting it into two games this time around. Festival Plaza is the shittiest form of multiplayer ever concieved, Battle Tree cheats harder than Japanese players at Battle Royale.
Icing on the cake? They've split Sun and Moon into FOUR games, despite not even having enough content to fill ONE.

how can you hate a game that delivered so much salt from stupid Reditors who where not smart enough to realize that they must live with their phantom pain as they cry "neber bieber gayOger!"

Pls no bully.

How the fuck do you perceive it to have less content than PW?

imgur.com/r/NeverBeGameOver/NbIbL

PW hat a shit load of Content.

Seriously ?

Far cry

don't forget the hospital sequence of moving slooooowly.

Kept you waiting, huh?

I hope you don't actually believe this bullshit user.

Also, I hate the fuckers that say the ending was "amazing" and the twist was totally "unforeseen"
I swear to god I want to strangle those retards. The last mission was the Hospital mission, tutorials and all, but they added like 10 minutes of cutscenes to it.

Everything in those posts is true.

Thats what I was referring to. The whole hospital section was a glorified cutscene.

Well it is mgs, wouldn't be the same if you could play it.

Let me put it like this.
Even without grinding and repeating missions, it takes longer to beat Peacewalker than MGS5.
Not only that, MGS5 has REAL-TIME waiting.

First you beat up Meme God.
He tries to unmake you.
Through the power of love and friendship and REBELLION, you summon TURBO SATAN.
Who proceeds to tell Meme God, PFFT, NOTHING PERSONAL KID and shoots him in the head.

I played the game, I know how it went. I just thought that Satan saving Christmas was silly and amusing, as opposed to edgy.

lol

wat

Most of his "games" are uncharted esque movies that get away with the same shit because it's Japanese.

I wish to know the origin of that picture.

This ending was so abrupt that I like to think something of sorts happened in atlus

Pic related.

10/10, I lost it.

Its a real quote from an old interview taken out of context. I swear I have it saved somewhere but I cant find it at the moment.

good luck user

Fuck me.

I was expecting Ground Zeroes times ten or a super polished Peace Walker 2, but we ended up with two maps, mostly shitty small bases, online bullshit and an unfinished shitshow of a story.

Bioshock Infinte

Bioshock was never promising.

That was the point of the game, dingus.

I thought it was a great game, but the story was a bit of a letdown. If only they'd gotten Chapter 3 in there.

Not nearly enough quicktime events to be an Uncharted-like.

A hideo "i make things up as i go and didn't plan anything past making a second" kojima game. I don't even know how plot hole kojima got held in such high regard for such shitty stories. I got what i expected. a fuckin fun game. except for
TWICE

No. it wasn't. There was clearly more planned for the game, unless you think Kojima fired himself as a part of his ruse.
And if it was, "bad on purpose" is a terrible point for anything to have. Especially anything you expect people to pay for.

That's an entertaining read. Even if it's made up, most of it makes sense.

you do with what you got. there's usually more planned for every game in existence but you have to make compromises and scrap shit out of scope. the only difference is some of that shit got leaked for phantom pain, quit crying over spilled milk. that's not going to change anything

Sure there's always more shit planned, but the point is that MGSV is literally incomplete, it's like 2/3 or less of the intended story. It's literally the phantom pain of missing something that isn't there.

It did what it did in a meta way, I'm not defending it but what is done is done.

No. Fuck you, and fuck that attitude. Harsh criticism drives people to do better, not rewarding mediocrity.

Except it wasn't intentional. Kojima was removed from the game and it was kicked out the door without a proper ending.

What timeline did you drop into? All that gets you is OY VEY FUCKING ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHITE MALE reaction and endless yid smearing in game judenpresse. The only option is to ignore everyone and just like make vidya.

im sure konami is gonna work real hard on making mgs6

you don't even know that about other games. also did you miss the part where kojima is a hack story writer? he could have kept the game going for another 5

Also I gotta agree with p5. It starts of really dark with minors rape and suicide attempt and slowly degenerates into silly edgy saturday morning cartoons about ebil politicians and power of friendship summoning giant purseowners.
It was so underwhelming.

Obviously they should've let him throw more money away.

You're a right daft niglet.

I don't care what's good business decision for Konami. I don't work for them. If they jepardise the quality of a game to save money, I'm going to complain about it.

He directed it.

Sorry I can't find it user, probably got deleted by accident. Someone posted a bunch of scans of old interviews similar to pick related. I ether edited two lines together or removed a word to make that "quote", cant remember but its way out of context.

the funny part is the gameplay is great. People are just salty because their was not enough movies.

producer, designer and main writer is kojima

Yes, and? The game is about rogue agents and its actual development mirrors how and what happened on the outside.

Gameplay still has it's issues. Missions could have been more varied. Environments could have been better designed. Camp Omega feels better designed than just about evething in Phantom Pain.

Wasting money is fucking with a game's quality.

You guys are fucking faggots.

Then keep Kojima on a tight leash from day one. Don't promise him infinite money, and then flip your shit when he spends too much.

more like promised him a certain amount, he went over budget 3 times and asked for more a 4th time and konami finally said fuk it we'll do it live

you could see from the beginning it would be shit, only cucks with zero taste weren't able to recognize the symptoms

There's another Japanese guy, can't remember his name, but he's also worked on all the MGS games and is known for regularly reigning back in Kojima's wilder fancies. Maybe he loosened up too much on MGSV since it was supposed to be the finale and that's why it went so overbudget and got cut while being incomplete.

Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain is the greatest game of this generation.

Or you can a shitty contrarian Holla Forumsirgns and play weebshit. I wouldn't care about your opinion much then.

And to the rest of spergs in this thread: MGS4 started off as "lol 30 minutes long cutscenes where the gaem". And is now revered as a milestone of gaming.

Pissing against the wind like you, never matters in the long run.

You're laying it on a little thick there buddy, you can't just throw your whole bucket of bait in the water right off the bat and expect to get much action out of it.

people mock, but MGSV (GZ&TPP) next to BloodBorne was best games of 2015. It might not have had the epic story but it was way more fun then MGS4.

Pikmin 3

the game has always been both praised for the quality of it's gameplay and criticized for it's low quantity.

mgsfags have horribly low standards

Saints Row 3

bet you can't name 5 games this generation that is better

nice reddit meme. Maybe you ought to go back

I don't go by generations like some sad consolefag.

you sound like some sad redditfag tbh

Even indie games like Underrail.

Best stealth game ever xD

MGS4 is highly flawed too. That doesn't justify V's problems.

Well memed, friend-o.

Mgsfags' another folly is thinking that mgs is a stealth game. A good one at that.

Unironically my favorite singleplayer game. Story was good, graphics were good and the gameplay was god-tier. Kojima-kun still the best dev.
Just because it isn't as hard as you want it to be, it doesn't mean that it isn't a stealth game you fucking autist.
If you despise cutscenes and story-telling in games so much then why bother playing any MGS ever in the first place?
Konami's fault, unless you're so fucking braindead to believe that Kojima fucked up everything, despite every single developer that had worked under Konami coming out and explaining how fucking horrible it is to work under that publisher. Remember the state Lords of Shadow 2 was in. Remember who fucked it up.
Wrong. It's cheesy and that's what makes it fun. Kojima also throws many redpills throughout the series, especially in MGS2

MGS5 was "Wasted Potential: The Game". As an example you can just look at how underutilized the main twist was, or how, in much the same way, Venom suffering from hallucinations only plays a role for the optional Paz shit. The latter could have lead into such inventive and creative scenarios, but no fuck you, let's use this shit once and leave it there unused like most of the crap that gets thrown at you during the story.

Also look at how the game suffers from the "open world meme" many AAA games fall into to sucker in all those normalfag bucks, with it having 2 absolutely fucking empty maps where the only shit that's present being the same 4 or 5 bases copy and pasted a few times here and there. This also makes the samey missions feel even more shit once your "oh shit it's a new metal gear game" glasses fuck off into the steaming pile of unfinished shit Kojimbo and his buddies at Jewnami left behind to make all them shekels.

Considering how most people can't pay attention to anything, it does not surprise me.
The tweest was spoiled in the first trailer.

I was a bit dissapointed in how a lot of the trailers displayed some sort of wild ride of mistakes and failures, and didn't deliver.
For example, where was this bit?

ask Konami

I seem to remember the cut content was put on proud display on the pre-order only special edition.

It might've been a good game for all I know. Once I realized i'd be looking at sandy dessert backgrounds for 90% of the game, i quit.

Goddamn.
The water sections were comfy as fuck, I could seriously play a more refined version of that in on itself. But then when you got above ground, it just became a boring and empty mess of nothing but regret

This.

Peace walker is still my favorite MG game.

The stealth just wasn't fun in 5. Even with self imposed challenges like Extremely Naked, it was just "Meh exploit the ai for shits and giggles." It was far more fun to just roll up in a tank and start breaking shit and even that felt boring after a while.
Great. I can't tell if Holla Forums is shitting itself or my isp is shitting itself today

I just remembered that TPP had a hover tank that was completely useless.

Why? I don't see what everyone else seems to in regards to MGS5's gameplay. Even its detractors tend to say "it had great gameplay, but" and I understand why.
BEST GAMEPLAY IN THE SERIES GUYS

Like, what the fuck? Is it just because the dive feels kind of cool and shooting feels marginally better than in 4 (even though the weapon variety is total shit in comparison to the latter)?

I don't understand why*

Gnosticism is a hell of a drug. It's like Mormonism, but compelling.

Of course it's the best gameplay in the series, if you haven't played any of the other games.

A lot of those people fail to mention one key thing when discussing MGS5.

Ground Zeros or MGS5 itself was their first Metal Gear experience.

All the other games either turned them off or the had a massive hate boner for Sony, sometimes it is a little from both checkboxes.

They have no other MGS experience to compare it to. Not Peacewalker, Not 4, Not 3, Not even 2 , Solid OR Twin Snakes. Hell. Even Rising and ACID would be something -but nope. This is their first MGS game and it's vastly superior to everything that existed before it in their minds.

Alright. New question for all.

What feature would have saved what game?

Easy mode: Multiplayer for any game ever. Especially MGSV. I cannot comprehend how devs don't understand the value of playing with friends in their game.

played and beat the first one 3 times for that sweet tuxedo easter egg. was the first out of my friends to find it out, beat the second one twice. played halfway through 3rd and didnt play 4 or peacewalker. 5 is the best, come at me bro

research that wasn't gay and relying on online FOB grinding

A proper ending

MGS5.
-Real ending. Or at least closure.
-New Game + , as to fuck up everything , ever ā€“ complete with out of character dialogue that questions your bullshit
-Optional FOB mode.
-Removal of Real Time Development.
-Pre-patch custom weapons.
If you've reached the end of development trees you should be able to make comedically stupid weapons.

Youā€¦
Youā€¦..
DOUBLE OCELOT

if you look at my post further up you'll see i played a lot of 5

I've beaten even game in the Metal Gear series excluding Acid and Protable Ops, MGS V had the best gameplay in the series, what now?

Proper inside areas like the cut OKW-Zero facility and other labs.

A proper ending to the story, with the construction of outer heaven perhaps.

From Ground Zeroes you idiot.

LEAVE KOJIMA ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That makes sense, but I still struggle to wrap my head around it. MGS5 is just so much worse than every other game in the series in every way that matters except for movement, which in itself doesn't mean much if there's no level design to take advantage of it. Peace Walker fucking sucked, but at least it felt like an MGS game and not like some weird mishmash of every other forgettable sandbox game that came out in the past decade.

If all of MGS4 was like acts 1, 2 and the part where you sneak through Outer Haven in act 5, it'd be significantly better.

i don't think much of Peace Walker but it's kind of insulting to imply MGSV is as good as it

Came in here to post this.

Now I only played 2 and 3 but 5 just felt better in so many ways. The fact that you can stand, crouch and lay down but only walk/run and crawl always felt odd. As did the whole "hold the fire button to aim your weapon, press it hard to shoot". Whenever I start a new playthrough in those games, I fuck that up a lot before I'm back in. Not having any camera control is the worst part, especially when you are backtracking and a guard is standing outside of the screen, only a few feet away from your character.

too much kojimas in jav

You should have known it would be shit after MGS 4 was nothing but a giant cutscene of fanservice. You deserved what you got.

It is good to see that there are yet anons who remember.

Spore was good, it just didn't live up to the incredible hype.

Other than rolling being considered roughly equivalent stealth to crawling, all this really demonstrates is that someone who memorizes the layouts and patrols can stealth (some of) the levels reasonably quickly. Mission 30 has a lot of shit, but it's probably one of the most predictable as far as guard patrols.

I no-traced a dozen or so missions myself. It's not unreasonable but some can be pretty hard.

user lets see you pull off those speed running tactics as apposed to posting some else Jewtube video.

Sounds like you are just bad at video games and should stick to Life is Strange and David Cage "games".

yo userā€¦

^THATS THE ONE!=

What? MGSV has multiplayer.

I liked that game too. People are just not smart enough to understand the simple yet eloquent plot and the end game optional content is actually somewhat challenging and fun. Much better then FF10 through 13 (never played the MMO's). Sure it would have been better if it was turn based like WoFF but its not really a bad game. Its not like any of the active turn based games where legitimately changeling anyway.

I've seen shills use that exact same kind of defense and I legit can't tell if you're joking or not.

mgsfags don't really believe that the game was shit on purpose, right?

Kojimbo ever said anything about PP ending?
Was i planned like that or the other asian jews forced him to wrap it up like that?

I think thats exactly how it would end anyways, only the mother base invasion would be more important.

he hasn't made any statements on the subject yet, we only have cut content to go by.

It's confirmed there would have been a third chapter, called Paz if I remember right, but as far as what would be in it, how long it would be, if there would be any more chapters besides that, it's all speculation.

I've said this before on here but Chapter 3 was supposed to be an ARG that led up to more advanced FOB missions. Specifically a revisiting of the invasion mission that added dogs, a mission where MB is attacked and platforms can be destroyed, and a mission where you recover the last nuke from ZEKE at old MB.

The ARG was in the initial stages, I imagine most if not all of the content was complete by release, and Konami cancelled it out of pure spite, greed, and laziness. It would have been handled by KojiPro LA and involved people scanning QR codes on posters. I know this because my friend is a CAD student that did an internship at KojiPro LA and worked on a poster of skull face in a raincoat standing on ZEKE

no mgsfags believe Konami fucked the game up and they think their was a supposed to be a chapter 3. I actually like the game as it is. All these fags crying about their phantom Limb. The "taboo" thing Hideo brought you faggots was a big fuck you to the fanbois leaving them with a cliffhanger after chapter 2. Just like how a old syndicated TV shows would be canceled after season 2 with no conclusion, Kojima left the game with lose ends just to fuck with the Niggers would wouldn't let MGS die after the first game. He has been wanting to quit the series for decades and he would have never been let lose if he didn't give the mgsfags a good dicking. Plus the game play is fun and story in video games was a mistake. So by making a fun game and fucking over the Lore fags in the same breath makes MGS5 one of the best video games ever made imho. The Salt from the "never be game over" fags is priceless.

lurk more newfag

Rust

This is also pretty accurate, from what I gather looking at the game files and everything the CH3 title was supposed to play after you beat all these missions and the surprise would be that the game hasn't changed at all(ie "Peace"). Maybe they would have added dogs in the little outposts and whatnot or made old MB an area you could have gone back to.

I also think the only substantial cuts that were made were Mission 51 and Chico but that's pure speculation. I hate when spergs complain about no return to the Camp Omega, we fucking got one as a MGO map and it was cool as hell.

We've had this discussion already, and you are wrong. Even so, "bad on purpose" is never a good excuse.

nigga you retarded.

They really are that delusional. Jesus.

thanks man

I believe he called it "artistic integrity" still a shit excuse

none of you have a solid counter argument. You just disillusionaly bitch and think name calling will change the facts of the matter. Its as if you hate fun

are you that dense? enjoy death stranding.
even then I intentionally did not finish MGSV, It was empty and barely has anything that was shown in the previews, the story was top notch right until the end. $80 million right down the drain

In normalfagville, remember they didn't generally know how bad Konami was fucking its employees. Hence hype was unavoidable.

I still don't know how Mr. Shitface managed to fuck up a game about Jack Black in Metal Land.

Your "argument" is that it was bad on purpose. You are retarded.

Well hello there you little gay goon. You're far from home aren't you?

I liked mgsv up until the end, then it made me sad. The only game that had little to no impact on me was mgs4. Just couldnt get properly invested with snake being so old. Felt like a slog to get to the end, until I started using his old face with camo, but then he still had an old mans body. And no mgsv wasnt my first, my first was mgs1 back on ps1 when I was a kid, and I played through each one when they released. Except for PW, which I played on PS3, not psp.

It's weird too. I didnt mind snake when he was wearing his iron underarmor shirt in base but his suit annoyed the fuck outta me, hated it. And I hated his moustache. Reminded me of the pedo stache, wish he had a beard like big boss instead, so he could look like a proper man. Or just some fuzz like he did in mgs2.

to me destiny was far more dissapointing tham mgs v.

This.

Bungie made some of the biggest promises ever with Destiny. They had the resources, the staffing, and the technology to fulfill those promises and they completely shit their pants. Biggest most expensive flop I've seen in my lifetime.

I am still mad at those fucking INCESSANT "Defend this point while the ghost does X" "story" missions. Bungie used to be better than that.

What about tortanic? Then again, maybe it doesn't count because everyone knew it was going to be shit from the get go.

I could have lived with most of the game's shortcomings if only they'd given us a decent ending. Or just an ending.

Gameplay was best in the series so it made up for everything else. None of earlier MGS games were amazingly fun to play.

I'll be honest, I didn't have that in mind when I was writing my comment.

And on third thought, Mighty No. 9 or Star Citizen could be the real contenders here.

MGSV could've used a more focused narrative above all. I felt most of the missions didn't have any impact on the story at large. My idea was this:

That would've really tied the series together instead of what we got in the real MGSV.

You mean Konami will scrape everything from an IP to sell it to the goyim? Now tell me about the one where Nintendo has complete right to shut down rom sites and charge their "fans" a shit ton of shekels for 20 year old games they didn't even make.
>implying the ones calling the shots and managing the eshop had any hand in nes games

the open world meme really hurt the game, imagine having just multiple ground-zeros style missions that you would just select your entry point to instead of all those shitty fields and outposts

none of the side missions in 5 were even any fun, especially compared to things like fighting the snatchers in ground-zeros

You didn't refute anything I said. How can you enjoy a game as fucking horrendously repetitive, shallow and piss easy as MGS5? Everything about the game is utter shit.

I'm calling bullshit on that but I want to believe

Star Citizen. Screenshot this.

Describe your emotions during this scene.

Even portable ops had more content than TPP.

I even liked the gameā€¦ until the 4th month after playing the last mission and doing once again the same mother base event over and over again, then it got rather boring.

Maestro still hasn't made a bad game. Watching bitter fags trying to tear him down is always amusing.

I thought it weird that he gave the song breathing room.

I still drink until I pass out with sorrow thinking how the game should be.

Almost forgot about this trainwreck.

Well, when I think "metal" I often think of being a badass warrior carving through armies with my ax/machine gun/lightning powers. What I DON'T think of is shittily managing and flying back and forth over two clunky small sized "armies" donking each other over the head (and not actually being able to partake or even see it happening). If the game had been [insert your favorite hack n slash] with some segments having two armies clashing but no actual RTS elements, it would have been fine. Instead we got a half-baked RTS, hack n slash, open world hybrid mess. In other words, if the game had more missions like the spider boss or the fight up to Lemmy's mountaintop, and better gameplay to back it up, it would have been fine.

The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Witcher 3 predowngrade looked like it was going to be the Crysis of WRPG's graphics wise, and actually looked like it was going to combine witcher 1 and 2 characters a major role and be a part of witcher book characters that appeared in TW3. Instead Letho got a small cameo, Rochefags were pandered to, Iorveth was killed off even though he was originally planned to have a major role, there was going to be a balance of Triss and Yennefer content (although I prefer Yennefer, I would have liked to see more scenes between the two). Eredin only had 2 or 3 lines in the entire game, very inexcusable.

if by "ever started off so promising but delivered so little in the end" you mean "started off average and took a nosedive into shit until a climax of fucking nothing" I got just the thing

The game still needs a pretty good PC to run and does look pretty good. I'd rather optimization is done right then have a pretty game that requires hundreds of pounds/dollars/Euros etc. of extra investment to run right.

Big shame about Iorveth and Eredin though.

Life is suffering.

I like to think the downgrade was done because the huge world would have fried normal PCs otherwise. If that's true I can get behind the reasoning, especially since the game still looks pretty good.

I'm still not sure about the decision to even have a giant world, though. I don't think it added that much to the game, and I would have preferred a game with the scope of TW2 but better graphics.

In fact one could argue that the graphics in TW2 actually were better.

Game was good until the Alien showed up.

Is it any good, at least?

I don't think anyone said that. Fucking Holla Forums had the plot twist figured out even before the game came out it was that shit.

Yeah, show us.

It was a fun game till the point it broke and became repetative.
It was an extremally poor story compared to what we've already seen from the series.

Yeah. She started out worrying me with far to cutesy type stuff what fit the low-quality standard for her age, but lately she's massively impressed me, actually going the route of proper anatomy, proportioning, shading, and so on. Got a lot of talent for it.
Only downside is, she keeps drawing really shitty stuff. A bit ago it was some 'trade' with some sparkledog no-talent artist. She doesn't even have any characters she's made, so I hardly see why she'd do a 'trade'.
'Least her take on this sparkleshit 'dragon fairy' type character is fairly decent.

Naturally, I am not about to post it here. Don't trust you shits with my sister. Sorry.

Recreate it using the okeaki tool so we can judge her art by your autistically made recreation.

I ain't even mad at the gay shit, there is just no fucking game here with crap writing.

Sometimes the porn is good-ish

Kill yourself, horsefucker. You won't survive the purge.

Except that PW has better online that was completely gutted in MGS5. No co-op in missions and a lack of actual difficulty options (easy, normal, hard) as opposed to just rehashing some missions towards the end.

MGO3 was and still is a piece of shit. Boring ass maps, with nowhere near as many game modes (none of them good) as MGO2, which was already watered down from MGO in some aspects.

Ground Zeroes was meant to be the "preview" for what V would be like, but aside from the new engine, it was nothing like V.

If you turned off all the easy mode shit like reflex and the indicators, GZ can be pretty intense on your first run. A more condensed map with nowhere that's 100% safe and an opportunity to actually sneak in and out of a base, it felt like a lite-Shadow Moses or Grozny Grad built in the Fox engine, which was great.

Come to V and I can barely remember much of the game. There were a lot of missions, sure but how many are actually memorable? Finding Khaz as your first mission was pretty neat, but the rest of the game boils down to the same thing that's an issue with the vast majority of open world games. Nowhere interesting to explore.

There should have been more huge bases for both maps, that had multiple buildings, floors, entrances and with a higher security detail than normal. In addition, multiple missions/objectives throughout the bases that lead straight into the other, without having to extract at the end of one mission.

They got rid of the cutscenes and replaced them with basically nothing.

That scam had been done a few times by that point.

I remember when the teaser trailer first came out and Kojima tried his best to hide what it really was. But the very first comment on the YouTube video was "Metal Gear?"

I thought it was good until the retarded robots started murdering people. Also I think we should have at least seen the Queen on during the game

He was giving breathing room for all of the metal gears in the underground base the car was supposed to be driving through.

What fucked over V was the lack of actual reinforcements coming in from main bases and patrols not existing, despite NPCs mentioning them over and over. The "simple in and out" from outposts would have made sense if reinforcements actually happened and travelling between was a problem.

Also add main bases themselves sucking a million dicks.

The wound will never heal.

I'm still upset they never bothered to put MGS HD Collection on PC. I would've bought that game. Such sadness for me.

It would probably be a disk with a steam installer and denuvo up the ass.

Mainstream triple A games live and die by the hype and marketing.

MGS5 at the end of the day had no soul. Series should have died at 3.

completely agree.