4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where the main character is losing control?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

P3

Probably eternal darkness

No work today. Mowed a few lawns in the rain. There was a Lego Dimensions sale at Kroger, so I bought a level pack and played it.

Idk I guess Eternal Darkness.

max payne three prolly monica

oh snap this this this tbh

Morning everyone

Sorry I was out yesterday. Had to pick between either 0 sleep before work or skipping the thread because I had to get ready and leave at like 5am. Shit sucked.

I'm so fucking close to booking a plane ticket to nippon. Its got a good price and has decent amount of time to catch connecting flights. Also will get to go to CHAINA for a few hours. Dunno if I'd want to eat anything there though.

Dont worry. Sleep is more important than this thread. Dont get your self killed over this.

Hows your day going user?

Lego dimensions?

Whats good in the hood montana

cloud is pretty much da definition of a nycka losin control tho tbh

u missed a bread thoo

Yo. Guess I'll just repost roughly what I posted yesterday. That Smash knockoff I play announced its first guest character the other day, Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest. Pretty hyped. A guy who's friends with the dev put up a gameplay video of the character, too. The knockoff fidgeting cube I ordered came in, too. I'm fiddling with it a lot.
My life

Still missed less than 5 in a year and a half posting. Think that was number 4.

How'd that knock off one end up feeling?

I now possess an automobile that utilizes 4 wheels instead of 2.
Feels super weird going from years of driving motorbikes & scootsies to an actual car.

Fair bit to pick from, though in terms of suffering, probably ToX2. Ludger's life really goes to shit, and fast too, though he still seems to try to maintain an upbeat outlook with his new friends. The fact that you can give responses like "I just fought and killed myself!" to shut your bill collector up though, does help drive the point home though. He's suffering (albeit in a game where everyone is suffering, as is the nature of the Trial), but doesn't try to let it show that much.

Well, either that or Eternal Darkness, since everyone's just a fucking pawn of Manror'ok and most of them die grisly deaths.

Pretty uneventful. Been playing lands of lore. Its actually really good. Its the first time since persona 5 that ive wanted to play a video game so much, and the time before that was so long ago i cant remeber.

I'm glad Strowman managed to get good.

Good luck there.

Ayyyyy what kinda car you get fam?

What kinda game is it?
And I love that feeling. Only had a couple of those myself in the past decade feels like.

It's got some problems but for $2 I can't complain.
The dial and lightswitch sides are fun though.

I can't think of a game like that, but I'm really tired so I might have played a game like that.

Morning
Played some srw today, got my second ace
Anyone play Titanfall 2 or ultra despair girls? Thinking of picking one or the other up while they're on sale

Its an oldid 90's dungeon crawler with real time combat. It also has voice acting, and its good too. It feels weird to be immersed in a game after not being able to in a long time. Tbh the combat is kinda simple, but its fun.

Mid 90's

shieet dem ballz is nice thoooo

i judge niggas by they own standard tbh monica

dam nigga

i been cravin sum old skool ish tbh fam wuz dat 1 lyk

Toys-to-life Lego game. You buy these packs that are way too expensive for what they are, build the figures and vehicles, and then scan them into the game. Packs range from 13 bucks to 50 dollery-doos, depending on what kind you get. That's why I only buy them when they're on sale.

Is he still out or has he been cleared to return yet?

'02 Ford Fuckus. Nothing pretty, but I was able to find something with less than 100k miles on it, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Actually haven't played much of FFVII yet. Part of it being that I know the official English script has issues, but I've heard the fan retranslation can screw up as often as it corrects things.

Not too bad, but not looking forward to the coming heat wave. Took a walk outside yesterday morning and found a cat investigating me. Turned out to be really friendly, and probably hungry too. Seems he has an owner though, as his collar read "Bartholomew". Cheeky fucker trying to lunge for my glasses, while I was wearing them.

Also a bit odd to find a cat with really coarse fur.

He's still out for a while.

See

Its bretty good. Im also gonna pick up anvil of dawn tomorrow. Games from the 90xs are the best.

Well for the mad catz version it doesn't sound so bad.

The game is called life user. How goes

What kind of real time combat?
Hows the world exploration?

Wew kinda cool though. What game? That one open world lego one?

What'd you pay?

So here's a little story

This was from Chicago to bumfuck nowhere. Really put things into perspective for me. Also made me realize Illinois is royally fucked, because outside of that resale store, there was NOTHING out in the area I went to, as in, I have no idea how in the hell anyone makes any money anywhere that isn't chicago. There weren't any factories, no privately owned store, just random gas stations & wendies for like an hour.

When you're so scared you won't be able to make money that you wake up at 3AM to do work & shitpost about it on Holla Forums

Well, at least I got a few books processed.

I wouldn't kno tbh on eitha case. there is definitely sum fuzzy bits of ff7, pretty much b/c they play this one particular scene like 4-5 times I think and it's different each time so a nigga wuz neva 2 sho wtf ha happen or if dey even meant 4 niggas 2 kno wut was rly up w/ it.

dat ori nigga w/ dem ballz monica

GET OUT NOW

Nah. That's Lego Worlds. Dimensions plays like your run of the mill licensed Lego game. Run around, beat up people, collect studs and other shit, solve puzzles. Only difference is, instead of unlocking characters, you have to go to the store and buy them.

Coarse?
And maybe he went stray. Keep an eye out for him. Set some food out maybe.

Thats fucking terrifying. When you getting out of there user?

It has a button to swing the weapon, a button for magic, there is a cooldown period, everything just kinda happens. You can run from enemies, so you arent locked into combat. There isnt too much world exploration, its more like hub dungeons inbetween dungeons. Its weird, but the crawling never stops.

u try pushin rock monica?

Well, it was a day. Mostly playing Killing Floor 2 for its stupid event. Every 4 hours you can get a drop. That drop MIGHT be a ticket, and if it is, you can use 5 of those tickets to get a random event item. They obviously designed the event to try and make people just buy the better tickets they have for sale.

Oh, I don't remember much of it except that he (she?) can throw grab projectiles and other characters to throw. It gets abused a lot in this gameplay video.

$2,350 including all the fees n' such. Drives pretty well, you just feel every pebble on the road as you drive.

Sup guys. What's going on?

Drank a couple beers and I'm still buzzed for some reason

I loved 1 so much. Its sad to see such an amazing game get butchered.

I'm the NEETbux user. I got denied. Also I went to /monster/ just because I had nothing else to do at the time (I'm not a regular) and I had some good laughs. /monster/bators make the funniest greentexts.

i neva played ori tbh. seem kinda like a mo polished dust elysian tale which i felt kinda burned on cuz it was mo furry shit first than mii troy vainy or w/e

wuz gud monica

So its Lego amiibo. Got it.

My favorite thing about kings field 2 is that its dungeons inside of dungeons inside of dungeons. Its dungeons all the way down. Might have to check that out.

So glad I don't play games like that. At least old single player games won't try to jew me.

Comfy!
Though thats enough to go to nippon practically

Considering cracking open my rum right now and watch the new GCCX episode that came out.
Hows life been fam?

Currently sipping on some booze myself. One of those nights you drink to forget.

Just airfare or is that counting lodging?
I had a bit saved + the money I got from the insurance payout after the wreck, so that was actually well within my budget.

It's out of early access now, but the microtransactions are still frustrating. Plus the last planned perk (martial artist) got axed in favour of Survivalist, which is literally "We ran out of time so here's a class that gets abilities from other classes every 5 levels".

I haven't played Dust either but people have been theorizing that the other guest character for Rivals will be the guy from that. I think the last Metroidvania I played was Valdis Story. Pretty good stuff.

I don't mind paying for DLC here and there but I hate getting nickel and dimed. If I hadn't gotten KF2 for free I'd be furious.

This is my last year here. If the noggery weren't enough, they're now asking for a chicago "bag tax" every time you go out for groceries, on top of sales tax. I'm seeing red flags out the ass & working as hard as I possibly can to get the fuck away from here. I've heard there's a sugar tax too on sodas, but I never buy anything with sugar in it so I don't know if that's true or not.

Within the next two months. I have to liquidate basically everything I own before I move on top of looking for other things to sell. June has me worried though. It's a really slow month for sales right now. I've never seen my amazon sales so bad, though that might just be the time of year/me not sending them enough things to sell.

I feel like I'm pushing a rock up a mountain forever. That's what my life is like right now.

You shouldn't have been before you sleep. You're going to get fat that way.

Same old stuff. Trying to play as many vidya as I can before going back to school. Having fun playing yakuza 0 and nier automata. Thankfully haven't had work for a few days so I could relax for a bit.

Ok so tomorrow im gonna pick up kings field 1 and 2 (if its on gog), bards tale, and anvil of dawn. Might as well make use of the summer sale. I love me some dungeon crawlers. And when the steam sale starts im gonna pick up stranger of sword city, but that is way expensive.

In a nutshell yeah. At least Amiibo are more affordable/go on sale more often.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time trying to get through all that BIX NOODing you've posted. But I have heard the game is confusing, but I'm not entirely sure if it's more just caused by the English translation being wonky, or if the Japanese playerbase was confused as well. Also heard similar about Chrono Cross. Seems like Square liked doing that back then, but that's just my take with my limited experience with their games (is it odd that for someone that enjoys JRPGs, I've spent more time with the likes of smaller company's games than Square's?).

I was petting him as he was rubbing on my legs. It's fur wasn't soft. Really rough. And I'm pretty sure he's not a stray; a while back I saw some fliers put up as he was apparently lost, but those got taken down fast so I assume he came home to wherever he lives on his own.

A family member says they saw another cat a few blocks down recently. Orange, no collar, very friendly, rather skinny, and maybe six months old. No idea if he or she has an owner, but it might be nice to have a visiting cat (can't actually own one though due to allergies).

Not much. Friends showed me that old Mortal Kombat movie earlier, as I hadn't seen it before. Stupid movie, but the good kind of stupid.

Is medic good? I only play medic and sharpshooter.

why play videogames when you can just an hero?

No idea. I mostly play Gunslinger.

Sorry fam that sucks. I've heard it takes several tries to eventually get it. You going to go for it again?

My airfare is 1100. You'd probably pay the same or a tiny bit more from florida.
And lodging can be as cheap as you want really. Small single room shared bathroom guest houses and hostels are like 30$ a night, which is what I'm going with.

I usually just wait for GOTY editions these days

How low is it? How much you usually make?

Wait im retarded. Kings field is that one ps1 dungeon crawler by fromsoft.

shieet u n me bof monica, i been stay kno'n tho tbr w/ u monica
#woke

dat shit sound nice tbh plank wut u studyn anyhows fammo

i mean i ain't kno nip and i ain't played da shit in nip neitha so i wouldn't kno tbh but i definitely remember thinkin them niggas wuz gay

I had the same problem since I used an electric bike for so many years. It feels like driving a boat.

Nah. If I want something mecha related I would build a model kit or watch votoms again.

I've never even seen a "Value Village" around where I am. They some brand of dollar store?

Good question

That sounds horrible. Dunno what I'd do without my kitty

Plus some a kinda nice to look t

Yeah basically proto souls series. Loved it so much as a kid. Emulate the first US release. Its one of my top 10, its just so damn comfy.

If you're not diabetic, I wouldn't risk it. Don't need traveler's diarrhea or arsenic enrichment.

Have you played shadow towers the abyss? There's an english translation patch for it. It's like proto demons souls in some respects.

It's a regional thing. They go by value village, savers, & unique thrift. They probably have another name in other parts of the country I'm not aware of too.

build me

I dunno, it'd be nice to know why I was denied first.

I might just get a physical copy if its not too expensive. I like playing on hardware.

Why do anything when you can just sit and fester in your own filth and eventually die of starvation?

Huh. I figured it would have been a bit pricier than that. Granted, I've never looked into it. I've just heard people talk about how their trips were like upwards of $1,500 or something.

The main thing is not knowing exactly where I am on the road. Like, with the motorcycle I know exactly where I am since the width I'm occupying in the lane is the width of my body. With a car, I always feel like I'm too far to the right or something.

I barely buy any games at all anymore, but this microtransaction horseshit gets to me because it seems like they're never included in GOTY editions. "Oh, thanks for buying KF2 GOTY! Now, if you want all the content, we'll just need you to buy the Digital Deluxe upgrade, and Chivalry, and Rising Storm 2 Digital Deluxe. Oh, and if you want to further customize your characters, you'll have to either recycle all those crates dropping for you and hope you make something you like, or buy keys for them." And what REALLY pisses me off is that they have different qualities. It's not enough to make players gamble on maybe getting the item they want, you need to make them gamble on whether or not it's worn down to shit. "Thanks for the $2.50 goyim, here's a battle-worn version of that nice skin you wanted. It's worth $0.01 on the market, before we take our cut of the sale, of course." Because they get a cut of every steam market sale, too.

I gotta get there before the Olympics ruin everything.

Well you're in a giant metal box. It's not like it's normal for humans to be in something like that. I feel where you're coming from.

Never played it. Might pick up a copy of that too.

Reminds me of that old fat woman who never moved from her couch in 10 years, to the point where her skin rotted off, but stayed in place, and when she did get off the couch her back fell off.

Psychology. Hopefully pays off in the end. Also it is hot as fuck where I am at.

I can't gain weight so it's all good.

What kind of booze you got? I want to play yakuza 0 while drunk but I think I'm too sleepy.

Yeah thats what I'm afraid of. Already terrified of nip food making me sick because of like foreign bacteria as it is.

True. Would help you make your case next time.

Doesn't look too bad on a quick search. Don't expect a lot from combat, its pretty simple. Its mostly about exploring and finding secrets.

Total my trip is going to cost 3k probably. But that includes several hundred dollars in souvenirs.

iz jus a perspective thing u gotta overcome monica cuz ur brain kinda thinkin u in da middle of da car but u rly need to visualize ur mindspace as bein one of da tires. dats wut i do anyhow n i ain't neva hit no niggas

pic related monica

PC gamers are the biggest retards for letting steam get as big as it has. Its disgusting.

Thats been a big reason I've pushed to do it this year.

What are you? As far as health goes, I just ordered a seed box. That way I can get that sweet Vitamin K in my diet from broccoli sprouts.

I never play games like that anyway. The last new games i bought were BOTW and persona 5, both were complete with optional dlc. Killing floor 2 looks like a complete mess of microtransaction bullshit.

Ive emulated like 20 mins of kings field a few years ago. Looking up and down were annoying and hitting things was annoying too. I'll give it another go, i liked the atmosphere alot.

Atleast gog is giving them a little bit of competition. I dont buy that many big releases anymore anyway.

Are bureaucrats even people? Who deals with this much paperwork and feels good about it? Truly, the day of the eternal rope cannot come soon enough for any and all photocopiers. It's impossible to get anywhere with this much paperwork, or anything at all for that matter. Why bother.
DEMOTIVATION
DEMORALIZATION*
someone get me out.

Not that user, but i cant gain weight to save my lifen literally. Im 80 fucking pound when i should be like 100. I can see my kneecaps clearly.

It's nice having all your games in one spot is a lot of it, I think. Steam itself isn't the problem so much as how much they let devs on it get away with. There are a lot of things devs can do that deserve to get them kicked off. Like when they raise the prices of all their games up by $5-$10 about a month before any big sale. That's one big reason I'll never buy from Bethesda or Paradox Interactive. They both do it. Rockstar usually doesn't do it, instead they like to put out bundles that include microtransactionbux and hide the standard edition, so you HAVE to pay more.

I can't even remember what the last game I actually bought is. Probably Sam & Max Hit the Road, because I really like the series and it was $2.

They're making collectors editions of games now that are just the box with a download code & an artbook. I spend all my money on neo geo games & arcade boards now & I still barely buy anything.

The fuck are those? Are they tiny broccoli?

Probably not the only game to suffer that problem, and I mean more in the way of script than looks. WA2 has a rather complicated character subplot involving two of the cast. The english script has lead a lot of people to consider them to be fags, and the developers in an interview had to come out and say that wasn't what they had meant with them at all. What comes off as one of them being in the closet was actually meant to be that he'd adopted his war-buddy's name and goals after the guy was left a crippled retard in saving his squad, in order to carry on his friend's heroic will. Essentially, he's been living a lie and lying to even himself as to who he is.

Ah, I see. We've got Savers and Goodwill out where I live. They're absolute shit for stuff though.

Shadow Tower Abyss has no official English release, so unless you know moon (and have a JP PS2), there's nothing to bother with buying. Just download the game's ISO prepatched, or patch it yourself.

Wasn't that a webm at some point? I feel like I'd remember that, but all the gore I've seen over the years just blends together into one hazy, crimson blur.

Hurricane 5, which is just Steel Reserve in a different can.

That's a fair point. I didn't inquire about if it was just the airfare that ran them that amount.

That's actually really good advice. I didn't think of my placement as being the same as the wheels. That might help my turning, which I definitely need to tighten up.
Thanks, Dark Man X A.K.A. Da Mutant Xavier!

When in your trip would you be going to Chyyna? Like as a day trip with a travel group or something? Or would you first fly to Chyyna for a layover before going to nipland?

And my day went basically okay. Found worm larvae growing out of a bloodstain on my carpet I didn't know was there.

It's funny because I still remember all the bitching about Steam when HL2 released, all the promises that even though they bought the game, they'd pirate it if they had to in order to get around it.

Valve itself are the biggest kikes in the synagogue though.

Airfare is fucking killer from the east coast. I'm glad the closer it gets to my trip the cheaper it seems to get. Had 1500$ budget set for it so that extra 400 I'm saving is really helpful.

I fucking hate goodwill. They never have good books, & they almost always cover up the barcodes on their CDs so you can't look them up with an amazon selling app. Their games are always behind glass too. Fuck goodwill.

I heard they interviewed Oliver Stone on Colbert's show and they tried the canard "Russia influenced our election" and even answered back with "first we don't know if they did and second of all: Israel influences our election all the time"

They edited that part out of course, and the media response was "that's classic antisemitic canard"

I bought a few gog games 2 days agon spent like 3 dollars for 3 games. The gog sales are amazing for the Hours:money ratio. Gonna pick up more tomorrow.

I got the persona 5 limited editon. Tbh, if i buy a new game at all, which is rare, i might as well go all out and get any limited editions. But i only buy jap games anymore anyway.

I dont think ive ever played a single game that used the shoulder buttons to look up and down.

It probably was but it never phased me.

It's like you expected anything different.

I don't think they even do anything anymore, do they?

Most of my GoG library has been freebies which is nice.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
420 baby all day monica ye

u welcome fam once u get a feel for it i mean if u can place where 1 tire is in yo mind u'll know where u got room for n all dat trust monica i been pushin whips since i wuz a shawty

u eva read pumpkin scissors monica might b up yo alley tbh

Just a 4 hour layover. Depending on how security works there I could probably walk around for a couple hours outside the area near the airport at best.

And thats fucking disgusting

Was really common on early ps1 games before joysticks became standard

MGSV was supposed to be about BB's descent, but if anything he ended up being the most level headed character by the end of things. Except when his waifu ended up leaving him because of her WOLBACHIA. Snake took out a shit-ton of Russians just for her. So I guess Black Ops 3; even if the story is sub-par the whole getting augmented, burning the shit out of chinks, killing your best friend and then killing yourself all because a rouge AI got into your head was a pretty cool trip.

I can't wait for the weekend so I can be done with work and just play vidya.

It actually surprised me a bit to see that P5 had the swimwear costumes as free DLC, rather than charge for it, namely since that's probably the best selling costume DLC in about any game that offers it. If it was Bamco, I'd wager each one would cost a good $3-4 (Bamco won't even include swimsuits, or the sidequests relating to them, in Tales games since Graces f, from what I've seen).

Still, I'd rather a game come with everything it's supposed to come with in the first place, rather than DLC of any kind. Special exception to pseudo-expansion pack tier things outright developed years after the fact, like Genroku Legends.

It's a 30 minute video, but apparently they're fucking magic.

The fact they're never releasing a version of breath of the wild with all the DLC upsets me greatly.

Damn shame. Mellowlink is why I was looking into it

Nip LEs are usually pretty cool. I'm usually too slow or indecisive to grab one when it's available though

Whats a canard?

Just sit back and rake in the money. Also try to push for paid mods.

What games you going to play user?

I don't have 30 minutes!

Sounds like someone isn't patient enough to look through all the CDs to find games.

I'd be nervous to try that at an American airport, since sometimes security lines sometimes become fuckoff long without warning, I'd be worried I'd miss my flight.

I search eBay every morning for mellowlink stuff. Nothing ever pops up. I could order the laserdiscs from yahoo japan but I have no idea what service to use or how. May as well just head to japan at this point.

I wonder if, despite its lack of content and missing content despite that, MGSV is a good game? By modern standards it would be, but, you know.
Modern

Depends on the good will. The ones i go to have all their games with the dvds and cds. I dont think anyone here buys used games anyway. I found like 20 or so games in the dvd section the first time i went.

Make sure you get classic shadow warrior. Its free, or was 2 days ago.

Never played any of those games. I dont play first person games on ps1.

To be fair, i think alot of the paid dlc came out after the game was released. And the swimwear is just costumes, not like music packs like the others are.

They are?

I was thinking of getting the jap p5 special editon when it came out, but i dont know jap so i just got a bunch of 3ds games.

Start MHXX, maybe finish Bloodborne, and then a bit of NIOH.

Oh come on, what did Silabus and Gaspard ever do?

Can't say I have; the last manga I actively followed was "6000". What's that one about?

wait, what?

Paid mods as a concept needs to go in the trash forever.

I've already got it on GoG and the Classic Redux version on Steam. Free in both cases.

At least keep your theivery to somthing else.

I found a darkseed 2 for 2 bucks once. That shit is rare as fuck.

I've had employees there brag that they do this.

I'm not saying I don't do this, I just absolutely hate having to deal with it. Found a starfox 64 soundtrack last time I tried, which was nice.

Just leave it on in your background. TLDR; Broccoli sprouts are super high in a chemical that flushed toxins from the body. You should b eating them.

I specifically looked for a flight that had a 4 hour layover here in the states instead of 2 so that wouldn't be a huge fear in the back of my head. And yeah in chinkland I'm going to research the level of airport security so if its not nearly as strict I can go see some shanghai? Or one of the other big cities can't remember which.

How you like bloodborne?

Yet its perfectly fine saying shit about slavs.

basically war torn euro like country, main ish character was a anti tank nigga but then find him wanderin around all fucked up n he joins a unit dat is supposed to 'fix war damages'

Is that $1,100 for a round trip? Or are you planning on OD'ing in an opium den somewhere?

I smell ya, my person of color. I know I've just gotta get used to it, it's just been years since I've been on 4 wheels.

I use nicotine for that

Well bethesda just announced it for shitrim with normalfags eating it up so keep wishing

Round trip, they won't let you in nippon otherwise

Nice, i got the fallout games when they were free, and empire earth too. I really like empire earth. Other than those i cant remember when i got free stuff.

I played megaman legends, strafing with the triggers really bothered me. I never got used to it.

Paid mods part 2 begins. Or is this the 3rd time they pulled this i cant keep track anymore.

oy gevalt

I think most of my freebies are from the periodic GoG Connect promos.

Slavs are more "white" and defend European culture than Anglosphere. Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland are the only ones willing to stick it to EU.

Right, gog connect. I think i have a ton of stuff that should be compatable. I havent done it yet.

according to niggas selling brocolli sprouts

shieeet i kno, i used to rock 8 back in muh roller rink days
i miss late 90s wwe tbh

And i would wager that a lot of that was intentionally held back and staggered over a few weeks time, simply to make more money. Meanwhile with Genroku Legends, I think it the final one of those released here well over a year after the Muramasa Rebirth hit the shelves.

Plus, in the case of a game coming west, usually by that time Japan's seen all the DLC it's likely to for it. In a just world, we'd get all of that bundled with the game here, like was done for Yakuza 5.

Come to think of it though, I wonder if some drawfag could take up Haseo, Gaspard, and Silabus spreading A Wyatt Mann tier stuff about kikes. Which is even funnier considering Gaspard's English VA is (((Wittenberg))).

Huh, might consider looking into it. If you're curious, 6000 was about some people getting trapped in an undersea drilling station 6000 meters down, and everything going to shit.

You need to play more old games. Weird control set ups never bother me at this point

Its over, we lost

They are just more tribalistic, a nigger trait tbh

but…

I can tell you haven't been to asia yet.

Tribalism is a human trait, not a nigger one.

They literally make you less autistic. I;m really looking forward to seeing if they do anything for me.

I hate that I sold that for $15 before it jumped up in price. It seems like every game, no matter how shitty is expensive now. MEtal Slug 2nd mission boxed is over $100 now, which is fucking bullshit.

If you smoke it's apparently very good for you. It's cancer preventative & lets you pee out all sorts of chemicals.

It's not perfect, but Legends makes up for it with style.

Slavs are the last whites that will ever exist. They top all the Olympic events they enter. Dozens of wars & slavs are still there. It's really impressive to be honest.

Yeah, fuck people trying to sell shit to make you healthy.

I don't understand this reference

Soon™

They lost both times. We can keep winning.
If you think the games you are playing is bad, i had to play gothic 2 with the number pad as movement keys. Same with lands of lore. Its so awkward using a mouse and the numpad at once.

Legends was pretty good. I need to play legends 2 if i can get a copy.

So it's like a "You can visit all you want, but go fuck yourself if you think you're polluting our culture with your inferior genes" kinda thing?

I'm just imagining the type of environment a roller rink would turn into if "Where Da Hood At" started playing instead of the typical Village People or Journey.
The 90's were a simpler time man. Even the early 2000's weren't as bad.

You know, I haven't entered one of these threads in months. Since new year, probably. And somehow it's really comforting to see your autistic ass is still around.

Legends 2 and Tron Bonne are pretty expensive these days or actual copies on the aftermarket. Both Legends games and Tron Bonne have PSN versions now, but I don't blame you if you're against giving Capcom money.

Most of it's limited time stuff, like 2 weeks at a time.

I played mother fucking tribes 2 with a laptop mouse pad thing.

Nah been on the snus for at least a month

Basically. Though I see plenty of sjws on kiketube living there and I dunno how.

Ayyy user, I'll always be around. Hows life been treating you?

I'll just get the digital versions. I dont really care where my money is going anymore, as long as it isnt like full priced games.

I'll just skip out on it then. I only go to gog on sales.

How the fuck did you pull anything off in tribes like that?

Couldn't you stay there if you relocated for work? Maybe they got visas or something to that effect, working for an organization in the country. That's the only thing I can think of anyway.

Like shit but what else is new? Stay good, you autistic faggot, you.

Why did the main roster ruin her?

why even live

Is legends 2 that expensive? I own two copies of it atm

A whole lot of practice. Playing it years later with an actual mouse and I was godly for a while.

I doubt purple haired fatties can get jobs at nip corporations when clean cut extremely hard working natives kill themselves trying to get jobs there.

Always do. Drop by again sometime user!

ikr same thign w/ dat nigga bowflex
eybody got a agenda
now go cop sum retail copies of mah albums and movies such as cradle 2 da grave n Belly

shit is mad niggerish fo'real

i'm not sure if i wanna kiss u or hit u monica
i feel conflicted, like i feel bad u had 2 go thru w/ dat but i feel bad dat u actually did it 2 monica

Speaking of tribes, i cant believe they killed ascend. I kinda liked it to be honest. Never got to play it for long for some reason though.

Anyone post this yet? I'm gonna post this.

Up to you. Occasionally they get on markdown for flash sales, but I doubt they're more than $10 each normally on the PSN.

I think Legends 2 was like $80+ last I saw it locally, which was admittedly a while ago. Probably more by now.

Because H is actually pretty smart about pushing the right talent on NXT - most of the time anyway.
As soon as an NXT top priority hits the main roster, booking shifts from H to Vince, and Vince has no idea what the fuck he's doing when it comes to booking. A Stone Cold in NXT turns into the Boogeyman once they hit WWE proper.

Then I have no idea. Under what circumstances would you be able to relocate apart from work?

I prefer "niggardly", but to each their own.

Was a decade ago when I just had a really shitty laptop to game on some. Game was still fun anyway.

I played a decent amount of ascend. Was never really tribes but was ok. If it didn't have the tribes brand it would have been more tolerable rather than shit on something amazing.

Ahhh. I don't consider games expensive until they are 200$+ tbh

Are you going to nipland alone? I've never really traveled anywhere alone unless I had some event to go to. Sounds kinda lonely unless you got some friends or nipanons to hang out with.

i'm legit worried u gonna end up on 2ch 4 am threads n like dem niggas mo' or sumn monica

i didn't h8 it but i ain't drop no dosh on it neitha. it wuz jus gay they wasn't no real variety in maps or no real big maps, n shit w/ at least sum wut intricate bases n all dat is wut made tribes tribes 2 me n not like twitch friendly race track bullshit monica

it rly dead tho? like dev ded?

actually niggas is mad lenient w/ da dosh at roller rinks tbh specially if u got a liquor license so it rly ain't niggardly @ all tbh
(' 3 ')

Night anons.

Hi rez made it. They killed it in favor of smite esports. Esports ruined everything

Teaching maybe. But yet again I can't imagine them taking some nasty 3dpd with tattoos and piercings in a school.

Yeah alone. Tried to convince a friend to go but hes a butt and probably couldn't go anyway.
Shouldn't be all that lonely. I mean most the stuff I'd want to see like museums and shrines will be fine alone. I can do them at my own pace and not bore or get bored by whoever I'm with. Eating alone will suck and I am probably going to skip out on drinking much cause of it though.

Nah this is my home montana
As long as the threads here, so will I be

Cya next time user

smite sounded like da shit when i first heard of it tbh. but i wuz wrong

good 2 kno

????

I genuinely forgot that "niggardly" was a synonym for "stingy".
Don't I feel like a goof now.

Huh. From what I'm reading it's just an incredibly long, arduous process, but it's doable.

Only one of those looks nice.

I consider them expensive when they reach or surpass the price the originally went for new on the aftermarket. Not that a game sitting at $1 or so under its original price is "cheap".

Which one, female Jay Leno with a fat ass, the manface in the middle, or literal horse?

Have you checked out mandarake at all? I've found some neat things there
I also hear mellowlink discs are incredibly rare

I know that feel. I've gotten a few "first editions" that come with little artbooks or soundtracks or steelbooks but no LEs.
I did get the peach beach splash one though

Yeah, once we're 30% white we'll want to tighten shit up. Don't want those sketchy South African boer refugees coming here.

;_;

The first one.

da nigga mean, i believe, dat u can go to okinawa w/out bookin round trip, but das not japan in any sense otha than a legal one

haha gotcha bitch

no u

If we can remove the kikes, anyhow.

I feel bad for people that have to deal with the ghouls.

spoilers ahead, but it's CoD:

I shouldn't be posting this since it's late, and I know I did a shit job of explaining things but I don't want to just delete it all. Tl;dr: CIA created an AI on accident, it wants to kill and assimilate everything into a "frozen forest", you and your friends got infected by it, and the only way to get rid of it is hunting down and killing the people it infected, everyone in your squad dies shitty deaths, and in the end the AI might have taken over your body/you might've accidentally deleted yourself and gotten taken over by the guy that first got infected by the AI. BAD END I think.

There's not much music in this thread.

Incoming grave wave.

That's the correct answer.

60$ in 1999 would be 88$ today so

Just wait for drumpf to become a dictator and be literally hitler 2

If I were going to jose suicidio I'd just book a cheap outbound flight to the nearest cheapest country to nippon tbh

Its happening

Yeah, I don't really care whether inflation would or wouldn't make a game equal in price today as it was then when I'm buying it preowned. For me, if it was $40/60 then, for a game to not be expensive in my book it should be somewhere under that, adjusting slightly for availability/length/replay value.

Alright boyos I'm out.
Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes.

Cya next time you drop by fam

Just saiyan

Is it bad that my first thought seeing that green M&M on the bag was that it was a Pepe?

Oh for fuck's sake, I saved an image for ants there.

oh iz can deal w/ ghouls monica

all dat british candy makin a nigga hungry tbh

Today the Democrats and Republicans played their annual Congressional Baseball Game.

And today I learned that Ron Paul is the only player in the 50 or so years of the Congressional Baseball Game to hit a home run. I think it was in 1980.

inb4

he rly jus gave da ball da tools 2 exercise its liberties n it fucked off

i went 2 da sto'

If anyone's still here.
It finally came back up after like 45 minutes, and I'm glad for whatever reason it went out today, and now, rather than later this week, during the day, since I can deal with night without fans or AC to a degree, but not days ranging from 117-120+. If some fucking spic killed the grid out here…