What do you call this genre? Too good for thid planet? Because it's my favorite kind of game...

What do you call this genre? Too good for thid planet? Because it's my favorite kind of game, it's seem to be a cursed type of game too.

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/mega-man-legends-2-4/
volafile.org/get/XXK6Yh3736oZ/Rockman Dash 2 (PC).7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally I call it weebshit

fuck off retard

This, it's your favorite because you're a fag ass weeb, but it's cursed because weeb games are shit.

Listen buddy, I call em as I see them.

Dunno about that fur shit, but Megaman Legends is probably best described as action-RPG, and Steambot Chronicles is like a life-sim-RPG.

And don't forget how 50% of that OP related is furshit.

How about cancer?

Tail Concerto and Solatorobo have 3d platforming elements. Megaman Legends has jumping sections but its so shallow and extraneous its hard to call it platforming gameplay.

Where the fuck are you morons crawling from?

They're 10 bucks cucks

>>>/furry/

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

Nothing wrong with a little fur flying. Meow

Games that will never EVER get a sequel.
Except Steambot chronicles might have a chance of getting it's sequel resurrected

While we're on the topic, anyone got the PC version of Rockman Dash 2?

Don't lie to me user.

they are called 3rd person shooters before analogue.

Fucking earthquakes, what was that disaster survival game that also got cancelled? It had a small cult following going.

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/mega-man-legends-2-4/

This is probably it. Hopefully there will be a translation of it.

zettai zetsumei toshi

Yes, I'm uploading to our Vola.

If MML3 ever somehow comes out, I think it would be neat to enhance the ability to fly the flutter. Even add a little bit of elements from games like Privateer.

Last I heard some guy on legends station was reverse-engineering the game and said it'd be easy to translate it from the work he's done.

Granzella Inc. said they'd buy the IP if they make enough with Disaster Report 4/Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memories

The original devs bought the IP off Irem and is reviving the cancelled game.

The mouse controls are a major improvement, but they are not as good as they could be.
You cannot move the camera faster than you could with the original controls.

Here is the ISO:
volafile.org/get/XXK6Yh3736oZ/Rockman Dash 2 (PC).7z

Thanks, hows it run on modern systems? I heard it has trouble with modern gfx outputs and I'm just after the iso to hold onto it, given how rare it seems to be.

Install dgVoodoo2 in the game directory and configure it to use its DirectX wrapper.

Sorry, I don't know. It's been year since I've last installed the game.

Ah, I had to do something similar to get Rayman 2 to run so I know what you're talking about.

There is plenty of games that require that, most notably Interstate '76, as if the game was not hard enough to run already.

Great news. Is it already available?

Nope, still being worked on. Bamco hired them to do another disaster survival game that had Ultraman, Godzilla and Eva 01 in it so they got busy

Ah, I just played Tail Concerto and Solatorobo and I'm playing Steambot Chronicles right now! :D

OP, are you me?

You know that you're just outing yourself as gigantic fucking newfags?

I want goons to finally leave.

I have enough of them and I have enough of all newfags that come to Holla Forums only to shitpost about how much they hate anime.

You are a man of good taste.

Thank you!

You are too!

Yiff in hell.
Animes are cartoons, kemono is furshit.

You're either baiting or you're a supreme retard, either way get out.

Kemono is just closet furfaggotry but holy shit why are you newfags making posts like
and ?
If it's a shit thread you shouldn't be posting in the first place.

They all pilot some sort of cockpit-less robot? like the Lagann,

It might be sad that these games are unpopular even on Holla Forums as we see with the posts above but i would call it more a blessing that none of them seem to have a rabid autistic fanbase like other games

How about we call this genre Robotmount? or Mountmecha.