Game wants to be played with tacticool and stealth most of the times

>game wants to be played with tacticool and stealth most of the times

I just want to play a nice game where I can be organized and strategic
INB4 play arma 3

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WildlandsLFG/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play ARMA 2

Why would you bother? Even in the highest difficulty areas helicopters are so common and a majority of guns are just flat ineffective against basically everything, it's just easier and faster to run and gun with an underslung grenade launcher.

play project reality

But it's not the point of the game, is more fun playing on hardest mode without HUD and coordinate….casual run and gun that's why we have dumb down games like MGSV where gun blazing ain't punished

Pic related

Why don't you just do the real thing if you want organized and strategic?

Yeah good luck with that user.

Do I look like a moron user?
plus I already do something close to realistic with softair

Could of fooled me

Because most stealth games now are just you waiting for a bad guy to path into the one spot that lets you instakill him, and this is a Ubisoft game meaning it's safe to assume that's all this is, so it makes sense that people would rather just cut the waiting part out. If you could do actually interesting things like make disguises, distractions and stuff like that then more people would probably bother with it.

lets not split semitics now

No, lets.

>somehow being a servant soldier it's better then this
I get it, you just want to shitpost

Mmmm that's actually a fair point, but this game is a bit of a step up from the usual shit around you have the way to distract, and organize an attack but the AI is retarded. I see your point user

Post id, will play game.

VBS 3 torrent fucking when?

reddit.com/r/WildlandsLFG/
You can find any kind of player you want, even roleplayers.

Is it fun to play? Did they fix the shitty progression system?
I played the beta and was disappointed by the customization. Forcing the player to go in the middle of nowhere to find the weapon he wants then go to the other side of the yuge map to find the right weapon attachment… god that was so dumb, how could you act tacticool when you have all that shit to block your path?

Kinda….gun custom is nice. Character one is fucking shit
You can change load out in any crate where you resupply….but if you want a different attachment that you don't have you need to pick it up in farfuckistan which makes a logic sense from the fact you need to pick your stuff on site

Sounds like at least they play games right user :^}

except it still isn't hard in the slightest, the issue being the game is so unchallenging a majority of people are just going to bumrush so they get through the slog slightly faster.
Why take 20 minutes carefully doing shit when you can do it in 5 and it's about as risky. Not to mention if you're playing solo for whatever reason, the AI companions literally can make impossible shots with sync shot leading to some hilarious shit where you can instantly kill people through walls and ceilings.

In all seriousness though, why wouldn't you just play ArmA 3? The "King of the Hill" servers (fighting over control of a city, basically) are pretty good if you just want to jump in and have a lot of action in a realistic setting.

because I can't play arma on a console
my job doesn't let me have a pc

Yeah, that's a toughie. Sorry.
Your best bet would have been Splinter Cell Chaos Theory multiplayer ages ago.

LOL the guns are only ineffective if you cant aim them. its shit in the opposite way in that helis are destroyed in one mag from any assault rifle basically.

Yeah I've played the shit out of almost all the splinter cells…I was looking for having the same thrill with this and be tacticool but can't have that with casuals