Xbox One

This needs to stop, I can't keep track of all this fucking shit

Get Ready for the Switch+ or Super Switch.

I fell for the DSi meme. Never again. I had high hopes for the DSi store.

guess how many CPU and graphic card out there

heh

Instead of GPU models consolefags now have to contend with console models, now with actual hardware upgrades instea of revisions, while still playing on a walled garden.
And there are people who still argue that the nice console space we had from 3rd to 6th Gen hasn't been completely tarnished.

Its shit like this, the awful monetization, the install/update times, the multiplayer/media focus that makes me no longer miss being an idort.

What the fuck is an idort?
>>>/reddit/

>>>/cuckchan/

I still want a Xbox Watercooler

Uhhhhh….

You can`t keep track of one being named S and X?
You can`t keep track of single letter?

Switch Go
Switch Deluxe
Switch Ultra
Switch Flip

Oh god.

You two.
You two need to go back.

Switcheroo

The worse the name; the better
The Nintendo Switch™: Versatile

I have no idea what they'll call the fifth season.

Made by Neintendo.

Leave.

PSBOXNIN WII U SLIM PRO XL SWITCHERINO DELUXE 4DS

More like the /ss/.

Zat waz da joek comrade

What's the point? A new 3ds xl is literally only 20-40 bucks more retail

what was the point of having a 2ds at all, i don't know (other than avoiding lawsuits from parents of 3 year olds with permanently crossed eyes). but there was a pretty good reason to redesign the 2ds, because it was made with a Will U tablet screen, and they no longer have bunch of those lying around.

Out. Now.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/

This is never happening again. Let it go.

NEVER. Fucking FIGHT ME.

You 2 dont belong here

why have people forgotten about summer

I'm cool with new designs like XL or Slim, but making an upgraded console with better specs is fucking retarded. They should just wait to make a new console entirely. Gotta get them shekels sooner I suppose.

Its not retarded if the brainless faggots who enjoy this hobby buy them and the company gets the shekels.

There is no legitimate excuse for a console released and produced in 2017 to not be able to do everything a top of the line pc could do in 2012.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/freech/

I think we'll wind up with 4 SKUs of the Switch. XL will boost the battery so you'll get docked graphics on the go. Home is a cheaper SKU that has no screen, ships with Pro controller. Go is Samsung's line of compatibles.

They're literally just copying Apple.

iPhone 1: iPhone
iPhone 2: iPhone 3G
iPhone 3: iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4: iPhone 4
iPhone 5: iPhone 4S
iPhone 6: iPhone 5
iPhone 7: iPhone 5S
iPhone 8: iPhone 6
iPhone 9: iPhone 6S
iPhone 10: iPhone 7

This year will be the iPhone 7S, which some people are calling 8 (because they do that every year that Apple is going to release an S model despite being wrong 100% of the time) and some are calling iPhone X (because it's the 10th year of the iPhone, despite it being the 11th model).

Oh wowww!! Ironic shitposting! You're so witty and intelligent, I'm so envious of you. What you typed is exactly what I'd say in that situation. Gosh, you can read me like a book! You're beyond everything we can possibly achieve.
You should take your hard earned skill and show the world what you can contribute!
Reported.

Good news- there's absolutely no need to.

Remember when some people refused to go PC because they said consoles had simple and consistent hardware with no need to look for an optimal build?

personally i'm going to hold out for the xbox 1 x: sl(r) model. you know, the slim rally package

How much will Nintendo charge for OLED Switch Deluxe S Pro L?

it's been going on for over a decade in the handheld market are you really that surprised?

This is the first time I've seen an image of the Xbox One X. Why does it look like a modified PS2?

Theres always an excuse, but regardless of how raped they are or how bad it gets, they'll stick to what they know either from laziness or brand loyalty.

Isn't suboxone what they give to "cure" heroin addicts?

Here we go
-Gameboy Color was absolute kikery
-Advance models didn't upgrade hardware aside from the backlight
-PSP variants upgraded hardware was meaningless and only made to the RAM with no advertising
-DS is pure kikery and Nintentoddlers should commit sudoku for the standart they created
Vita variants don't have upgraded hardware
Also notice how hard both Microsoft and Sony are pushing these mid gen upgrades and using 4K as a selling point.

I remember people laughing when a retrospective on the 32X and Sega CD was brought up, these same people are likely buying these turdnuggets right now.

Mid Gen upgrades are paid mods tier and yet people are barely making a fuss about it.
Rather, many are outright defending it and buying it along with the previous model.

stating a simple fact and not being surprised that these simplified naming schemes continue to go on doesn't make me an apologist

The only true cases of kikery there are the Gameboy Color and the DS though

especially the DSi, i swear that thing was just a beta test for the 3DS

Surely you mean…

THE SWITCHER

Thanks for reminding me

You have a very suckable finger, user.

THE SWITCHZILLA
THE SHAKE N SWITCH
IT'S THE SWITCH, BITCH!
SWITCHALGO

Oh yeah?
Well suck on this

REMINDER THAT THE N3DS STILL HAS NOTHING TO JUSTIFY A PURCHASE EITHER.

Who says shit like this?

What an aesthetic toe

And if they kill the 3ds in a year, it will be just as retarded as the PSPgo

SS?