After months of silence, Mighty No. 9 dev reemerges to confirm that Vita and 3DS versions are still coming

After months of silence, Mighty No. 9 dev reemerges to confirm that Vita and 3DS versions are still coming

archive.is/tPbZb

After a disappointing reception from fans as well as critics, for a while there it looked like the saga of Mighty No. 9 had ended.

Wow Inafune how come your mom lets you port to two dead consoles?

I gotta admit, I'm surprised. Good on him I guess.

I guess it's better than nothing. :^)

Are they that desperate to make their game flop even harder?

I'm sorry to hear that.

they say that like it means something

all the problems with comcept seem to be managerial ones. Requiring them to answer to a competent set of higher ups could turn them around completely.

KICKSTARTER: the musical

Daily reminder that Inafune will soon bankrupt Level-5 just like what he did to Marvelous.

So we get to shit all over this travesty a second time?

Perfect.

This just makes Level-5 look incompetent and bad more than making comcept or keiji look good. Who thought this was a good idea?

Pretty sure Inajewne isn't working in a managerial position.

When is the tv show coming out?

It was the Dr. Benedict Blackwell

what possesed level-5 to acquire comcept?
don't they already have enough problems themselves with all this mobile shit they're doing.

Are you implying Mighty No. 9 is one of the Reveries that bind the Great Power of the Curse of Kiseki?

(checked)
Touche

I want Beck and everyone who thought his creation was a good idea to suffer from a painful accident that amputates their fingers.

Its sad what happened. There is nothing wrong with a female skin/option. But the stupid cunt behind it did everything she could to sabotage the project and start a shitfight.

I heard Inafune built a really nice house in the Maldives.

This comes off more of an excuse than anything but I wonder if the reason that there was radio silence since October was because Comcept ran out of money. Their old website stated they only had 70 million or 700,000 USD in capital which is nothing, so I guess Level 5 gave them a boat load of money to clean the slate or they feel like they can with a parent company that has their back.

If you don't think Nintendo won't start phasing out 3DS by next year, you're delusional. It may not be "dead", but being the last vestige of the DS-Wii era that Nintendo is trying to wipe away with the Switch, it doesn't have much life left.

What a shit move on Level-5's part. What is the value in Comcept to them? Their IP? Don't make me laugh. The people? The only good game they been attached to Soul Sacrifice was mostly developed by Marvelous and Sony anyway.
What a fucking waste of money. They don't even deserve to be bought out.

I like to think of it as a way of Level 5 representing Japan and taking revenge on Keiji. Remember around 2010 when he ran his mouth off at TGS and to the press how "Japanese games had fallen behind and needed to westernize their development" or some bullshit. I hope the minute he fucks up he's pushed to a window seat to fiddle with meaningless projects until he retires out of embarrassment. I know it sounds too optimistic.

Probably because Inafune is good at networking and had a collaboration with one of a the head honchos.

Watch as the pot version is exactly the same with absolutely no improvements despite it taking so long to bring over

Mighty No. 8

That's optimistic. Odds are that it'll have new flaws of its own.

Inafune will have to pay in fucking blood

It would be awesome if level 5 kicked inafune out, so not only he isn't able to make a megaman game, he also wouldn't be able to make any game about his blatant copy anymore.

Why would they waste time and money on that when obviously everyone hates the game and nobody is gonna buy it.

I'm surprised Inajewne hasn't committed sudoku yet. Where is his honor? Maybe he's actually a Zainichi Korean?

Is Holla Forums really that full of kids?

Why would he?
He scammed retards out of millions of dollars.

A lot has happened in those four years, Anons. You could argue that they've been more important than all of the preceding ten years combined.