Continuance of the Nintendo Comfy Thread from yesterday at >>12814947

Continuance of the Nintendo Comfy Thread from yesterday at

Today it looks like just non-stop Treehouse Live for Nintendo's last day.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJABBMAqZsU

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/arms-demo-event-at-gamestop-on-6-17
archive.is/PasVw
twitter.com/girlwhoissuper
youtube.com/watch?v=UhOx-FpEAQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, who's getting ARMS tomorrow?

You're going to die without the multi billion dollar company you love so much thanking you for being a loyal customer and there is nothing you can do about it.
/end comfy

Was waiting for this thread, Lets hope it stays comfy

I would if I wasn't such a poorfag

That's fine. A company isn't a person.

Besides, I've already had Nintendo staff go out of their way to fix stuff for me, or give me discounts at Nintendo World, for just being a fan, or being in the military, etc.

I'll make it to where they'll send me flowers at my funeral when I'm old and dead.

You got a Switch?

Not even a Wii U or 3ds

Brazilian spring-ass tomorrow, date on Saturday.

Gonna be a good weekend.

I'm definitely getting off to ARMS

You got to get a job, user. You shouldn't have to live life this painfully.

That's fascinating to me, somehow.

But why does she wear the mask?

Actually, they've explained it.

The mask actually gives them the extendable arms stuff. That's why all the characters with the ARMS trait all wear masks.

Also, in case you don't know, GameStop is doing a nationwide ARMS release event in select stores this Saturday.

They're giving out fucking arm sleeves to attendants.

Info here: nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/arms-demo-event-at-gamestop-on-6-17

I've been trying, I hate living like a neet and I feel like a leech off of my parents who work way too hard whiles I just sit here all day helpless.

But please user lets get back to being comfy I wanna be able to enjoy this thread because we get another like it for another year

So Kinda like Kinnikuman. Neat

HOLY FUCK MINE'S ON THAT LIST. FUCK ME I'M GOING

We got music coming out of the stream, by the way.

What does that mean?

HEY Y'ALL

YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

It's nice to see Tyrone making something of his life.

Splatoon 2 info coming up!

I've only tuned in, in the hope that my future wife shows up.

I'm getting it for my birthday

Theresa is metroid waifu.

Happy birthday m8

Someone's going to get a spanking! :3

Who else is getting these beauties tomorrow?

Every search I do for her comes up with nothing.
Not even sure she exists.

Exclusive sneak peak at first DLC character for ARMS

I'm not quite sure what you mean. did you not see her on the first day? The video is on the nintendo channel. The Return of Samus gameplay.

I mean she's only in about three videos on youtube and I can't find anything else out about her.
How am I meant to obsess if I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE BITCH!?

So did they announce anything else since the Metroid 2 remake?

It's just a little past noon, and I'm going to drink a beer.

They announced some mobile tier sushi flinging game for the 3ds.

Wait….is Theresa a cartoon?

Nope that was a typo.

I better go straight for the liquor now.

You ever ate squid tempura?

It is chewy as all hell.

Have a bit of cointreau on me, lad.

Do I go? I'm feeling a little autistic.

Have a big one for me, user. I'm cutting back. Haven't had a drink in about a month.

Leveling up weapons in splatoon actually gives you a new fucking weapon.

Holy god. It's not lazily done.

My dad would fry calamari for us as kids, called it Spiders & Snails

Comfy.

Do you think every time E3 rolls around she gets depressed about how she blew it (both figuratively and literally)?

I kind of think that sushi game looks pretty fun I like shit like Puzzle and Dragons though.

The absolute antithesis of my Theresa: a deranged, grinning, psychopathic, jew-looking fuckwit.

Well, she wanted to fug little boys, so E3 was probably her best chance every year.

Ever Oasis time. It better be fucking comfy like I was promised.

Who's best, Audrey or Theresa?
Following this trend, how perfect with next year's booth babe be?

It looks like Splatoon 2 might not be butchered by treehouse localization.

Yea it looks fine for what it is. We'll probably get some decent lewds out of it too.

Theresa a best.

Theresa's really cute and the best overall, but Audrey has the best tits.

YES THERESA IS BACK

Ayyyy Theresa's back!

I still remember how so many kept saying "I'M BOYCOTTING NINTENDO!" when she got fired.

[AUTISTIC SHRIEKING]

Is Rich going to get bullied like last night?

Wait, isn't this game literally just animal crossing but in a desert?

Do you thing next year they will still be showing off 3ds games?

Yes, but very little.

Yes, but in a diminished capacity.

I think this year is the last hurrah.

I think it's also an RPG. It just has Animal Crossing elements.

More like Rune Factory mixed with AC

Let's reminisce for a second.

Yes. That's all I wanted.

They said 3DS would be ending by mid-2018, but then changed their tune to say "will continue through 2018", so it's safe that there'll be a few more games next year.

Time for not-comfy, apparently ESA "totally didn't" contact the City Council and get Devolver kicked out of a parkng space they were using to show off indie games.
Funny how ESA was allowed to park giant trucks and machinery in the parking lot every other year, but ~200 people in there at a time with semi-permanent building is a safety hazard.
Can't wait until AAA fails and these big guys start hemorrhaging money.

I still have my ambassador 3DS.

I don't think the name helped with the sales at the beginning. I was a filthy casual when it was announced, and after things like the DSi I just assumed the 3DS was yet another version of the DS.

God dammit, Arms got me hungry for ramen

Do you have a link or something with more info? I wanna read about it.

It was Polygon, and they pretend that it's all Devolver's fault, so read between the lines.
I just wanted to check up on reviews to see if they were getting praised for their E3 conference, and they get this shit instead.
archive.is/PasVw

I used a play coin setter to finish those shitty puzzles off.
I felt bad.

Me too, But it's like 101 degrees here

Theresa is just too cute.

Kindra keeps saying "strong and less strong". Are the words 'normal' and 'weak' banned now?

No wonder it was so pissed.

Go Ren up E3 on the final day, swoop in and save her from Kindra's tyranny.

Well I live about an hour from where they're at. I think she's married anyways, I'm no cuck enabler.

damn
That hurts

More Mario game play of the Sand kingdom at night

Amazon says it's coming on Tuesday

Bowser is also advertising his wedding everywhere

2 PLAYER MARIO

This Samantha chick has a nice voice, but her nose and smile are killing me.

MARIO ALSO CONFIRMED FOR MULTIPLAYER CO-OP BOYS

Theresa obvs.

Theresa's tits are great - she just hides them like a good, moral, marriage-material woman.

Gotta get dat Amazon Prime, bro. That's how I got the game for $50. It's seriously worth it if you use Amazon a bunch.

Anybody else figured out that the game's story is just an retelling of Homer's Odyssey?

You know, with Mario playing as Odysseus trying to traverse a world to stop his bride from being taken in by suitors?

Oh come on I wanna see this!

Wow user that is a really interesting thought
How did you get to that conclusion?

Was it because the game is called Mario Odissey and mario travels to very far and different places?

They're not as large is what I mean. It's hard to judge the exact quality without hands-on experience.

NA box art to the left, EU box art to the right.

And…begin arguing.

It's not truly co-op.
I'll spoil it:
2nd player takes control of the hat and can move it around freely. It isn't so much co-op as it is getting a parent/older sibling in to help out younger players. Still, pretty neat idea for younger players.

EU. I feel it's a better take on the original cover than the US one.

I think Audrey's are fake, lad.
Fake=shit.

deepest lore

Boxart wise EU wins again.

That, and the wedding.

That'd be pretty disappointing.

I like the box art on the right because the box art on the right has a lot more going on than the one on the left.

EU looks better, NA looks more in line with the boxart from the newer games.
Hope the game isn't shit, but I'm not a fan of the altered art style.

damnit
Really hoping for mario-luigi co-op

That's an unkind assumption.

EU is much more dynamic and eye catching.

It's a me a koopario

aww

You can tell when she's got her cleavage showing.
Trust me: I'm 90% sure they're fake tbh (also she has the whore face of the sort of imbecile who gets implants). They're too perfectly round, and look 'hard'.

Europe gets the more classic style, US gets the more modern style. Classic was better tbh. More representative of the content and better composition.

Hat co-op seems a more involved and powerful version of Luma co-op in Galaxy, which was very limited iirc.

Nah, they contour funny in different poses. Fake tits don't do that.

So he marries Peach and they become the king and queen of the Mushroom Kingdom and on top of that he still has to keep his day job as a plumber.

Adding to that, notice how in that 2nd and 4th photo she looks much flatter.
She just wears VERY tight clothing constantly. That black dress in #5 would be pushing those into her chest a lot.

I am so sick of ADHD Girl playing Mario.

Please get her off the stage.

They're definitely real.

I'm going to go with "real."

The "hard and fake" look is caused by her bra.

People have to remember that real breasts that are big are really saggy and fat (i.e. "cowtits") regardless the age of the woman. Fake breasts look like basketballs sewed underneath the skin to give that idealized look.

I remain convinced they're fake, lad.
And I'm always right about this.

Without seeing her cleavage moving, it's impossible to tell for sure, but I would bet that they don't jiggle (or ripple - you know what I mean).

Splatoon on the floor now.

They're out of material, lads.

Oh well, at least this young black man's voice isn't annoying.

Again, that's her bra. The fourth pic is where her tits look the most natural. The roundness is probably given off by her dress.

Flat-out worthless, player 2 points at the screen and can stun enemies or grab star bits for player 1.

Dual Wield seems broken as fuck. I can't wait to use those.

There's no way I can prove it, but I am literally always right about this.
Idiots on Holla Forums are always posting women whose tits are obviously fake. In those cases a google image search is generally enough to prove it.

At least he knows his limits.

Fucking rollerfags.

Sorry your conference sucked bro.

I don't even own a nintendo console, lad (unless my gamecube's somewhere around the house).
I'm just here for Theresa's sweet presence.

Back to cuckchan, my man.

reported

Why are you replying to such obvious bait

You didn't need to keep anyone away with the rollers in splatoon , you could one-shot everything.

Dont bite the bait retards

I WAS BAITING
I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED AND YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOTCHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just hide the user and keep on with the comfy you idiots

Yeah, you can always tell who the real Nintoddlers are by who bites the bait. Mario's looking good and Ninty had some other good things. But BotW is shit and Rabbids and Amiibos are utter cancer.

Thanks for outing the Nintendrones.

kek

But could the reason they brought back Pauline was to force Mario to choose one or the other?

tittywhale sighting

Ehhh.
I want Audrey's shoulders covered.

Cory seems like he does not want to be there.

Anyone else participated in the Global Testfire back in March?

I don't think he wanted to do this with his Marketing degree.

It was to force him to choose not Daisy

whatever you you say friendo

This guy is playing chargers all fucking wrong.

Gotta say, my favorite part of Splatoon 2 so far is the fact they include the special terrain from the single play in the multiplayer maps
Stuff like the sponges and travel-wires
I was upset they never included any in the first one

They were probably trying to get a feel for things.

I think they didn't expect Splatoon 1 to be such a big hit.

Why is it always splatoon ffs

To get swole

To get cut, to get lift.

To get all of that.

I can imagine nothing worse than someone shouting my full name out while I play video games.

METROID NOW.

Uh oh, someone's going in the Nintendo gulag for swearing.

After the disaster of their attempt to play Samus Returns, no thank you.

They keep saying 'damn'.
I think it was the white haired one who almost said "shit" while playing yesterday. She was truly fearful.

I fell asleep. Were they complete garbage?

Representatives are always shit at games, user.

They were pretty meh.

didnt that one multiplayer level have zip lines and conveyor belts? it was added later on

That's not telling all of the story.

Are they going to take a whole hour playing this again? I hope not.

So Mario's gunna come home, team up with his now much older son and murder the shit out of Bowser and his other friends, and then also murder the shit out of all the toads that were in the castle with bowser while this was happening?

sounds a bit dark user

Really wish it had a reversible cover, because I like both covers for different reasons.

I'm really glad that the Switch came out, now I can play Nintendo games on the go without having to carry around an electron microscope.

I like how sleek Samus looks in this one. It reminds me of the art for the original game.

It's good this game is coming out.

The original Metroid II was damn near impossible to play without a strategy guide or a map to help you.

Otherwise, you were just wandering around for hours without any direction.

Metroid II needed a damn map in-game.

Hey, user, guess what

It exists already

Why even live?

Theresa is better. Besides, I think Audrey already has a boyfriend. Theresa probably does to but I like to think she's shy and coy that she'd accept a side fucking if she was asked politely.

She's still there though

I hope they show the new Kirby game today.

Ahh. I'm behind.
Watching a nip playing odyssey, while a faggot and blue hair look on.

Theresa is playing, Audrey is slutting it up without buttoning up her clothing.

Yeah, she's married to another guy at Nintendo who also used to work at IGN with her.

Was it Theresa playing yesterday? She seems to be playing fine, so maybe she spent all night learning so she doesn't get bullied.

Skip Mario, they didn't cover much beyond controlling the hat, and the rest was Ever Oasis and Splatoon.

Fair play…I'm actually thinking of getting a switch for Mario and Zelda.
If it's worth getting a console, I guess it's best to get the one with games that aren't on pc.

This game looks really fun. Im really glad to hear that the Super Metroid composers are making music for this. Looks and sounds great.

I'll get one around holidays. It definitely has the most exclusives on it, and the other 2 have just shat over their audience for too long.

Anons complain that the Switch has no gaems, paid online and shitty voice chat, but this E3 announced more games than the other 2 had over however many years, the paid online is cheap (but still fucking Jewish as all fuck) and those SNES games might be fun buy probably just online balloon fight and Nintendo games have never really needed voice chat; see MonHun.

Nintendo lawyers pls go.

I'm hoping we get a music piece as atmospheric as this.

This is the most boring interview.

Just remembered, because I forgot to post it in the Metroid thread:
These "glory attacks" that deal free damage are the same thing as having the boss tire out and stand still while you wail X amount of hits on it.

Oh boy, now we have some more Amiibos to buy! I just love Amiibos! Amiiiiiiiibos!

I don't even play games online tbh, so that doesn't really bother me that much.
I'd literally just be getting it for stellar exclusives that seem to be popping up (which simply don't exist on the other consoles).

Love that one. I like what I hear when Samus is just walking around in this new one so far, very creepy and atmospheric. But something like that that's more powerful would be awesome.

I hate amiibo but damn those metroid ones look nice.

I also really like this one. Metroid has such amazing music.

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking about getting one. Especially since I could play it in bed or anywhere. That's a very real appeal to me. Problem is, I'm a collegefag, so I'm poor. It's not that I don't have 300 bucks, but I'm always paranoid about some major shit going down and draining my bank account. Last year I had to get a new car and a new laptop within a few months of each other.

But it's SQUISHY, user.

My nigga. Fusion music is underrated as all get out. The title theme in Fusion is the best one imo. Also the Ice level. Damn.

I made a list of all games releasing in the next 12 months to keep an eye out for, and most exclusives or at least multiplats are available on the Switch, and big screen MonHun World will be shit is tempting.

Don't fall for the "physical DLC" meme. They're just statues, really. They cost about the same as Monster Hunter mystery box statues, and are fairly high quality.
If you want the DLC, buy a N2 for the price of maybe 2 Amiibos and just flash your own.

So is Audrey.
Fake tit false flaggers out.

Metroid Amiibos look decent

Can I point out a few concerns regarding this new metroid?

During this whole game play demonstration, they do not shoot jump or run and shoot at the same time. Samus seems to stop on the spot whenever she shoots.

In the demonstrations Save Files, they is a total of 40 metroids (2 more then the original). The Save File they load that is the furthest into the game has 19 metroids dead, but the timer on the file is 1 hour and 3 minutes. This is most likely going to be 3 hours long tops.

Why'd you think world will be shit?
Tbh, I know next to nothing about the series.

Audrey's tits ARE fake, m8.

Does anyone know if we're getting a game reveal today like the last two days?

There's only one way to find out if they're real or not. Somebody ask her twitter.com/girlwhoissuper

It's being made with Westerners in mind.

You can complete the original in under an hour.

Its an E3 build. They don't actually play through the whole game to that point in that save file lol. I guarantee that they just premade that save file and the hour was probably random testing to make sure the demonstration would go smoothly.

Also I'm pretty sure they show samus running and shooting in the official trailer. This was just a treehouse girl playing, so don't expect too much from them. I'll have to chcek the trailer again.

Yeah, it's called NEW F-ZERO NEVER EVER :'(

She's just not good at the game. If you rewatch it, notice how slowly she advances through every segment. She's just trying hard not to screw it up and look like a fool.
These are dev saves/dev builds. They can just skip it around a bit, or there might be teleporters that skip a segment in the middle that isn't completed yet.

The fireflies, damage indicators, lack of true gameplay shown, lots of automation, instant foraging, easy stealth etc.
Unless they really crack it up and make it more like the previous titles, they're going to insult the main userbase. It's worrying enough they said it was targeted towards "western audiences".

It can only end well.

Show me at any point Samus run shooting/jump shooting.

This is going to be Zero Mission all over again, then?

Yeah i went back into the trailer and they do show her moving while shooting at one point towards the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=UhOx-FpEAQk
At like 1:05 or 1:08 or whatever. She runs forward, shoots the boss and then jumps and shoots again.

That wasn't obvious to you from the start?

This was pretty darn clearly One Mission to me.

I miss F-Zero…

I hope so. I loved Zero Mission.

My thoughts exactly.

Cinematic bullshit, everyone here is getting PTSD flashback from Metroid: Other M (The absolute worst game in the series, not even subjective anymore) and the introduction of a very overpowered X-ray scope that reveals a large chunk of the map, and melee attacks, both of which are very un-Metroid like.
The Melee counter could be a nice addition, as well as the new 360* degrees aiming (before only 8 directions).

Hey man, people tweeted her lewd art last E3 and if anything she started showing off her tits more.

Look if Metroid can get a new game then F-Zero can too. I love F-Zero, its like my second favorite vidya franchise, and I'm content with waiting a bit with the two Metroids. They clearly know people want these games and are acting on them. If Metroid does well now then I'm sure we'll see a new F-Zero, especially since they're willing to work with more development teams now.

Also still waiting for a new F-Zero, and ZM was absolutely brilliant. I am currently learning the Brinstar theme on the piano. Going pretty well.

I do too, user…
I've never actually played an F-Zero game, but even I still feel bad for the fanbase.

Have a link to the sheets for Brinstar? I could use some more piano music.

Can you record some piano Brinstar for us then, user?

You wouldn't if you did.

Eh don't feel bad for us. F-Zero actually has a lot of games that people are barely aware of, all those GBA games for example. Also, X and GX are timeless, I still play them to this day. There aren't really that many hardcore fans of the franchise but the ones that there are tend to be chill with waiting forever. A new one will eventually come out.

Oh god, you know what's a game i'd really like to see make a comeback? The Mysterious Murasame Castle. Game is hard as fuck but it feels fucking amazing to clear a whole stage of shit flying at you.

Didn't they do all this yesterday?

I want to fuck Audrey

Yeah, pretty much.

Not now, at home for the weekend with parents and people are asleep. Could record some other time, I sometimes hang out in the Friday night motherfuckers thread, maybe you can catch me there.

Here ya go. These are not the hardest sheets, since I started playing again after having a pause from playing of 2 years. I need to replay some older ones and start playing more often. Little hard now though with exams from uni coming up.

They are nice, and have a fun splitscreen multiplayer. Works amazing on Dolphin, even on toasters.

Polite sage for off topic and blogposting.

Anyone who is a fan of F-Zero doesn't want to see a new game. No fan of the series would want to see modern Nintendo make the game with their modern mentality. No fan would want to see all the bullshit DLC racers and tracks. No fan would want to see the series outsourced to some shitty western dev or even Sega now that its arcade divisions are all but dead and buried.
GX cannot be surpassed, not by this failure of an industry.

Theresa has top tier taste

on a scale of 10 how mad is Alison Rapp right now?

Thank you very much. It's fine that they're not too hard. I enjoy improvising over simpler tunes anyway. It's a fun exercise.

It still kinda sucks, though. I mean, F-Zero has so much to work with that it could entirely switch genres and still be rad as fuck. Just imagine…

I'd buy that shit day one.

Probably an 11/10 and speaking of elevens how did Nintendo find out about her hobbies anyway?

This mad.

I've noticed that Audrey says "sneaksy" a lot. It's endearing.

Most likely

Or they "knew" and didn't care and used it as the public excuse when firing her.

She keeps blaming Gamergate but I assume someone who works on the inside squealed on her. Apparently she wasn't very well liked by her coworkers and she made tweets saying that Nintendo had tried to get her to stop picking internet fights with their customers. It looks like they were searching for a reason to get rid of her for a while.

So nothing was loss with her gone, Thanks for explaining anons. I would be mad too if I lost a dream job at Nintendo

She thought she was above consequences for her actions. She threw away a job most people would kill for to LARP as a sex worker for social justice brownie points.

She's arguably one of the biggest fucking idiots to ever have lived.

God, Fire Emblem Warriors looks so goddamn boring.

Seriously, how do you go from Hyrule Warriors to this shit?

Also, fun fact: Her husband, who she corrupted into gay escorting and getting a cock piercing eventually grew some balls and left her.

Talk shit about Nintendo all you want but they make games focused on gameplay still.

Everyone else is all about making games that have just the right amount of content, just the right amount of fun innit. DLC's, season passes, micro-transactions. Let's not talk about Early Access games. Let's play. Twitch. Gaming has become a fashion just like any other media industry. It's Hollywood. You have to look hard to find good games today if you grew up with them from the start. Look for indie games mate. Play games that were made with passion. People are so easily brainwashed by this industry. It's not even entertainment anymore.
Playing Destiny is the same as sucking off a Beiber.

Who is that? Did you mean Maria Mint?

What's the point of having so many enemies on screen at once if they don't do anything?

Aside from being involved in Gamergate, and her being a massive cunt - DO NOT GET ME WRONG I AM NOT DEFENDING HER - she was one of the few treehouse employees who was against censorship.

Neo Fire Emblem is the thing keeping the series afloat, this isn't surprising.

You say this while they're discussing their open world bullshit game and its paid DLC, that's funny.

It makes you feel like a badass despite barely doing anything, which is the main draw of Dynasty Warriors when you really think about it.

I agree user No Anna no buy

I wonder if he just took a look in the mirror and saw what he had become, I am glad that he got out of that crap though

Hyrule Warriors only pulled form the two most recent, at the time, and the most popular game in the series, so its not that surprising. It will get fleshed out a bit with Anna and probably even Ike but still its a shame.

They confirmed no Elibe/Jugdral?

No. There will clearly be more than the original few characters they're showing. They are obviously pandering to the nu emblem fans for sales right now.

Hyrule Warriors pulled from a lot of games, actually.

They said is that they'll be pulling MOSTLY from Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates. So MAYBE we'll be seeing some guys from those games. I hope.

It was certainly better than FE:W.

Well yeah sure if you are going to include dlc from Legends

Pretty much, unfortunately.

So what was the last game they were supposed to mention? I bailed since the last day looked like mainly youtuber faggotry.

It was that sushi puzzle game. Looks pretty shit.

wew
They're not very good at this, should have saved something like Metroid for the last reveal to get some retarded hype going.

They revealed that after SMO on day 1.

Links awakening always leaves me in a sad surreal state

If you were talking about yesterday it was a sushi game, Also the arms tournement got pretty hype

How long are they gonna be playing this game?

The only level they've shown is easy and boring as shit.

They tend to play each game for about 30-40 minutes or so. They should just be wrapping up.

Audrey is being too much of an attention whore.

Hasubandos were a mistake.

Did he just say DLC for Arms? Sad that even Nintendo does that now.

they did say this was all gonna be free in the arms direct, right?

GREAT.

Already showing off Arms DLC is it even out? At least its free right?

Probably, but they're all low tier cash grabs anyways. I wouldn't waste my time arguing which of two mobileshit games is more garbage when they're both already irredeemably shit. Why would anybody do the same for musou shit? Unless of course they just like it cause it's Zeldo.

Looks like I jumped the gun then. If its free thats fine.

Lanky had fucking better be DLC.

I'm surprised they showed that at all. Maybe it's because was Chrom and not a girl.

This.

Which games are you claiming were the most recent at the time because either way you're wrong?

These don't look as good as the Metroid Amiibos

They're doing the same thing they did with Splatoon and add more things down the line.

Yeah. Just making a point, though.

Watch it be stupid shit like slightly different recolors of existing Arms.

Every time I think I've had enough with this song I get a renewed feeling to listen to this song again

STALLING

Same. It's so fucking good.

Ok I forgot bout the two DS ones because they were so shit and I thought Link between worlds came out after HW for some reason. Either way Hyrule Warriors focused on OoT, TP, SS and new characters. Wind Waker characters and Marin were added through DLC/in the 3DS port.

STALLING X 2

That fucking mole on that dude's upper lip is disgusting.

Unless you're Ribbon Girl you shouldn't be jumping too much.

OH MY GOD EVEN MORE STALLING

This genuinely pisses me off.

BEST GIRL MIN MIN!!

MARIO'S FUCKING PISSED
How come EU got that art this time instead of the US?

:(

EU always gets the better boxart.

I want her on my bed right now for some aggressive and mindblowing cuddling

Can anyone explain to me how the fuck this is even useful?

So which character is the cheap ass exploiter's fighter of choice?

Ninjara.

Reason: Teleporting.

Either Ribbon Girl or Ninjara. The former for her multi-jump and quick drop, and the other for his smoke dash.

Yesterday the woman and the Jew were spamming the Ninja

"Setting up something else"

It was either a ruse or they spent so much time stalling that they ran out of time.

I Noticed during the testfire that with Ribbon Girl there's a sort of blind spot you can stay in close to your opponent where you can attack without much in the way of retaliation.

Co-Op

They should have had some kind of brawler mode as the single player in this.

dropped

BIG GUY

i'd fuck him

you can repeatedly make him feel re charge

Oh wow.

Lmao that pec flex

I wish I could've been the first user to find out she was a sex worker - I would've recorded myself blowing a load up her ass.

WOW.

Looks like they'll be back with a new game.

Maybe. They didn't say what they were coming back with so that makes sense since they've been always saying whats coming up next exactly the last few days.

Is Farpoint sony's Metroid Prime?

Man, I want to like ARMS so bad because I really like the visuals and the world, but I'm just so shit at fighting games that I can never have fun with them.

THAT'S IT.

reminder the word comfy is a subhuman neet shibboleth

It's over ;_;

The comfy thread…

WTF where's the new game
and who was suki suki on the right

Wow, what a fucking let down. They couldn't even show off Kirby Switch.

Well that was lovely
Wish there was Kirby, though

Is the Japanese woman autistic?

Well, that's it until next year.

…now what do we do?

Don't worry, user. We'll be back next year. :)

Nothing.

I guess I'll have to go back to cancer infested threads until next year, I hope you anons stay happy and healthy

It's Kirby, go watch footage of the last game… that's what the next will look like.

As the OP for the conference threads I also wanted to say thank you to all you lovely faggots posting in these threads
I look forward to comfy E3 threads every year, you guys really make it worth watching.
I had a pretty relaxing time this past week and I hope you guys did too.
also big thanks to the OPs for the threads I couldn't make (like the treehouse ones)
Stay Comfy you guys

Isn't the 2v2 a shitfest?

The sadness is already hitting me. Its just like when the holidays are over, the post E3 blues.

Thanks dude. I'll miss them.

dual power ups user. Thats what I wanted to see.

Try and be comfy in every thread you post in, thats what I do. Sometimes it works and the people replying to you also seem to be more relaxed.
you gotta be the cozy user.
worst case scenario, comfy threads could be made for other special occasions, such as Directs, Pax, and whatnot.

The conferences might've been shitshows, but it was fun watching the streams with everyone. I hope next year's streams can stay this fun.

I been doing the Comfy E3 threads since the first exodus, they have always been pretty fun and cozy.
Personal highpoint for me was the first PC Gaming show that was late at night. Just snuggles up watching a relaxed conference and the thread was filled with arguments about hamburgers. it was pretty fun

Thanks for the advice user

It was fun watching E3 with you all especially without console warriors flooding the threads. We laughed,got angry and cried together it was real nice being with such chill anons

Reminds me of the general attitude of this place three years ago during the major exodus.

What game was that? My best friend loves both of those series; I'd like to mention it to him.

Thanks, user. You, too.

This is actually the first time i've posted on Holla Forums, i've mostly just been lurking. You guys have been real cool. Thank you.

I wish I could've been there to see that. I got tired and fell asleep right as the show started, so I only saw bits and pieces of it afterwards.

Until the next big event, then, I guess. TGS is the next one, right?

Oh man, those were some lovely times.
It was so relaxed. Everything was so laid back and almost happy.
I remember there even being a smash thread where everyone talked about Smash 4, PM, and Melee network play together. Just a nice layer of mutual respect.
People werent afraid to share their criticisms, but it was always done without the level of overblown retardation that it was on on halfchan.
good times man.

No problem, user. Glad you had a nice cozy first time.
look forward to posting with you in other threads, even though I wont know

Atleast some of you are still sticking it out here.

Yup

I remember when an user first discovered [email protected]/* */ and there were threads of an user streaming it along with lore threads for it. That was a fun time

Honestly, Holla Forums is much better than half chan. Webms with sound, always updating and improving, and more quality posts and threads.

It's literally a checkbox that you give the google/recaptcha services information about your connection. It's so cancerous

isnt theirs also one captcha per post?
I preter our 1/24-hour captcha.
Granted it might have changed since I was last there

And we're done.

they've had webms with sound for a very long time, check the built-in extension's menu

Lad…..you missed the bit where Theresa squeezed her tits together with her arms.

I meant compared to half chan.

I-I-Is Nintendo trying the "no censorship" route this time around? Maybe they concluded that the Wii U failed in part due to censorship drama (Fatal Frame and Censorblade off the top of my head).

Source pls