Jesus fucking Christ. How do I do this...

Jesus fucking Christ. How do I do this? Fucking Isaac Clark can't move in a straight line and decides to fucking swerve every time I get a clear shot. What am I doing wrong?

Playing shit games.

Your whole thread reeks reddit

i don't get the joke

You can stay out of range until lightning strikes.
so when the lightning wont strike, just go out of "bounds" and focus on hitting the feet.
As always this game is easily broken by eating yellow hearts.

… how do you fail at this casual shit, OP.

He's right, go play better games, you fucking faggot

I just wish I could get this to run properly and stop crashing.
Thought I had it fixed for a while, but nope.

Bro. I just did this yesterday, it's all a matter of Dodge, Go to Circle, Get Closer, Shoot, Go Back into Circle. It's babby tier. You just have to move the camera and pay attention to the electric camel.
Tell me what bow you have, and your equipment. Do you have upgraded rubber pants in case the electricity hits you? Stocked up on fairies? I did this in 5 minutes but took like an hour in the dungeon to a very cleverly hidden electric ball
always remember to use the best shield, if I recall correctly your shield quality also dictates how you surf, I'm unsure though.

Also, always aim high and wait for the elephant to actually move its feet back. Always do it when it moves its feet back. Get closer and personal too.

You Got Me: the post

DOES REDDIT HAVE A CUNNY BOARD?

Are you doing it OP?

REPLY TO ME, YOU FUCKING WHORE.

People don't criticize games on Reddit. They suck dev dick and downvote anyone who doesn't.

This.

Cuck

Isaac Clark is the protag from Dead Space, who wears a helmet similar to the legendary lightning proof helm of the Gerudo than the loli wears.
That's my spoonfeed for this week. Hope you're happy.

You don't need that ball at all. You can use the electrical conductivity of metal weapons and overlap them with magnesis to form a line out of them to create a connection between the two nodes that way.

OP, stop sucking. Just use a really good bow with decent range on it so you don't have to get so close or account for drop. Or if you can get in close get a bow with x3 or x5 arrows (Linels drop them) and scatter shot so you don't have to be so precise.

Maybe it's my Shadow of the Colossus experience, but I was able to stay in the circle the whole time and down this bitch with eight shots easy. Aim high to account for arrow drop and you good.

Too late, I got the ball. Now I just need to fuck ganon until he collapses and I'm set

Your just a fucking autist.

Sage

Well for one you are staying in the bubble and not just bombing yourself whenever you are about to get shocked.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

Pfffftttt hahaha holy shit people actually struggled with this part? Are you fucking retarded? Have you played any, and I mean ANY video game before this one? Jesus christ dude I cleared this on my first attempt with like 6 hearts or something. Try harder

nigga when the game makes you grind 13 hearts you use extra health shit just to refill your health bar so you don't have to chow down on 3-4 prime steaks to get to full health + with the game making 1 shot kills impossible their is no reason to over-heal.

Elephant

why aren't you upping the res dude?

No, it's the camel

Nigger I'm fucking retarded and even I could do this without getting hit.

Please do us a favor and never post again.