Agility
Fencing
Athletics
Grenade throwing
Guns
Opening locks
Talking

(checked)

Forgot Swimming in between of Iltelligence and Agility.

Cheer up, you silly ol bear.

Let's roll

Determination
Introspection
Guile
Initiative
Tenacity
Sensibility

The meaning of board life spoke

depends on which Fallout game.

Life is an unending carnival of pain.

I'm 6'4 and I have a good body but i don't work out
ATM id be at 6/10 but with working out i can be 10/10
already 10/10 thanks to videogames all your life.
10/10 . both physical and mental. maybe 9/10 because I'm not working out
I want to say i can be a 10 since I'm a really educated person well-versed in interpersonal communications but I'm also anti-social and i fucking hate retarded people so 7/10 because I need to exercise my charisma and do more going outside. Simply gotta exercise it
10/10
I am extremely flexible. I can bend my arms all the way almost 360 and I have been told I am an excellent bottom even though I mostly top. However I am not working out at the moment so 7/10
10/10

My IQ is 141. Get on my level neetfag

My IQ was tested in school at 160 (highest the Myers-Briggs can go) but various Super-High-IQ societies (of dubious reliability — they write their own tests, after all) have it around 175-180.

You're a chimpanzee compared to me.

*Stanford-Binet.

That's what I get for trying to simultaneously write four different posts across four different boards while listening to music and debating politics with a friend and coming up with plot lines in the back of my mind. Multitasking is kind of a meme.

is your iq specialized in autism?

Smugposting confirms you for having a IQ less than 80.

I guess we should up the smug then

Go ahead.

Won't up your IQ.

You can have a High IQ in sucking dick but a low IQ anything other than sucking dick. means nothing.

3/10
NEET life
2/10
I'm excepcionally distracted and can't find things i'm looking for
7/10
Despite my poor form I'm enough of a featherweight that I don't get tired walking and it takes a few kms before I can't run anymore. Plus I didn't go insane with the parents I had so mentally I'm pretty enduring too.
5/10 for autism.
7/10 I believe. Above average but not special.
6/10 Featherweight but the flexibility of an elephant
0/10

2/10. If I had it I wouldn't be like this
8/10. Too much spare time
10/10. I have chaotic neutral morality.
1/10. Beta male
IDK
3/10 not sensible at all in any of it's meanings

It's funny how you only ever hear this from people that have low IQs. Same thing with stuff like being rich doesn't matter, only happiness; being good at a video game doesn't matter so long as you have fun.

You only ever hear people who brag about having "High IQ" by people who in reality have a low capacity to think and use their brains. These people specialize in Memorizing but lack the ability to actually use their brains.
IQ means nothing if you cant understand what you memorize.
it's like those people who cry and breakdown if they cant get perfect A's.

considering I haven't taken an IQ test since 21, and I'm 25 now, I'm pretty sure I'd get some points from brain development reaching its peak alone.
Nevertheless anything beyond 145 has a disability, a form of autism, or anything with at least a form of OCD, disorder, or lack of social or emotional IQ.
anything beyond 145 places over the "Probably with autism" line, just like anyone above 6'4/6'5 is a lanky monkey and it starts being a turn-off unless always fit.

Have you ever considered that your luck might actually be decent but your determination/initiative/sensibility are what is causing unfortunate events?

Get the fuck out, kike.

what if my determination/initiative/sensibility are the result of poor luck?

Most IQ tests actually measure your ability to recognise patterns. Memory isn't that big a deal for IQ. Unless you count something like knowing the name and order of months as a memory test. Generally, most IQ tests measure the speed at which you process and manipulate information.

I have an absolute pleb tier memory, I forget names, faces, dates and important information instantly, but I've always scored around 140 on IQ tests.

I'm a manager at my workplace and in my spare time write novels of the kind of complexity you can see with Tolkien (though, regrettably, I don't have the same rich background with languages). I'm actually pretty terrible at memorizing, and as a result only did mediocre in school, except for anything related to writing.

But you DO realize that IQ tests are conceptual and mathematical, not just a trivia quiz, right? Eh, probably not. That's because the stereotype media depiction of a "genius" is someone who solves all his problems with calculus. That's not reality. In my experience, genius is finding a simple and easy solution a lot faster than anyone else. Instead of McGuyvering together a flashlight to see in a dark room, they just find the damn light switch.

Strength
Perception
Endurance
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck

Can we have a single thread where someone mentions intellect without 3 webm relateds appearing?

I actually had a theory about that. Here's a shitty illustration to kind of demonstrate it.

you know that shit was fake right?

Anything above 140 is considered genius according to Google

Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400). Here's a rough guide: 115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students) 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)Apr 12, 2004

Good jokes

If ripping people off correlates to high IQ I guess I know why Jews have such high IQ's.

its clearly bait user

You expect the apes to govern themselves? Anarchy is a meme for retards, by retards; just like communism every time it's been tried on a country-wide scale it has failed. Most people are, in fact, HAPPIEST when they are told what to do.

And half the fucking planet has iPhones. He was gifted enough to rip all those people off, if nothing else. Being a master manipulator doesn't take a very high intelligence, but at least one a bit over average.

You think smart people go into politics? We're watching the collapse of the idea of meritocracy in real time. It's just an incestuous group of mediocrities trading favors and playing legalism while the world burns.

They're smarter than their constituents, else the positions would be reversed.

Smart people stay home and scribble grand unification theories on their walls, and then pretend like they don't have a problem.

Am I ubermensch enogh for Holla Forums?

Nah, they're just less human. A functioning humanity is too much of a liability in politics these days.

You have a cartoonish idea of what a high IQ is.