What are some fucked up video game dreams you've had?

I'll start

Damn it user
Next you tell me one of those were a wet dream

Ah, yes. I see, certainly. Mhm, of course.
This is that autism I have heard so much about, and with it the lack of video games.

Not vidy-
C-Carry on…!!

It was terrifyingly detailed, as if it was almost realistic.

was it tempting?
hairy or smooth?

There was no hair, so it was smooth.
I didn't get a boner, but instead laughed.

I had a dream Crash was there, and he said Woah!

Several times I've dreamt that I was playing a really good game and having a lot of fun with it, and then I'd wake up and get pissed because I wanted to keep playing but the game doesn't exist. Sometimes I'd try going back to sleep, but even if I did I'd just end up with a different dream. Fuck reality I just wanna sleep forever.

Fucking hate when this happens.

I just remembered OP, I have a digital dream journal (it's just a notepad app if you're wondering). I haven't jotted down my dreams in about a month, I should get back on that.

Here is one of my many dreams, not particularly interesting or gramatically correct due to typing it just as I woke up, but nonetheless it has a message:

I was on top of a cliff, I kept clinging to an erect pillar for dear life on top of what seemed to be a small abandoned subsidiary for the company you call "Gamefreak". It was in on top of a tall muddy dune too. The text was washed out and seemed to be in an office that was now buried. I leaned on a curved slate of an unfinished, abandoned building. Not wanting myself, my mother, or my sister to fall and hurt themselves, I stood as far from the tipping point as possible. I was in constant fear of the dune crumbling, but I wanted to be with my mother.

I was then attacked by a wild dog, I wad paralyzed. The biting didn't hurt, but it constantly attacked you while you tried to befriend it. What a savage beast.

You encountered several dogs. They seemed to be filthy and one seemed to have big dragon-like fangs for such a small creature. It looked stupid, but cool.

You saw a young girl, a toddler, she almost got hurt and you did very little to help her: Thankfully she is alright, for she is not really real in your dream. The woman who took her back to safety kept smiling: All smiles I suppose.

You didn't want your friends to see that one of your friends was a homosexual for whatever reason; Maybe you're afraid of being Judged. The very core of what defines us is judgement. Why would you be ashamed if it's normal UH OH. BEING GAY ISN'T NORMAL

There was a big car behind you, almost honking. It came closer very menacingly. You felt like it wanted to run you over, and it did.

You told your friend about how the next town was a lot like Tokyo, or some Japanese city. It was beautiful and you kept expressing love towards it! You couldn't help it. It was exotic and unique! Completely enthralled.

You ran away from some strange man inside a car in an empty gas station when you chatted with your friend about cartridges.

This dream connects to another, a route with a big road, it's kind of muddy, like an abandoned gas station, but it looks clear and easy to look at. A twilight like view.

Your friend told you about a flashcart he used to play his games, he can rip them to his system, it was so simple for him, maybe you felt useless now?

On another note, did any of you feel some sort of existential fear, or heavy sadness when going to sleep as a kid?

I dreamed once I was trapped in second life. I was getting chased by strange weirdo second life players and I fled to an ocean and was trying to get away with a boat, but it was like I still playing the game, like I was rezzing the boats and watching the minimap, knowing the hordes were getting closer and closer.

I consistenly dream about chaining Hibari from Senran Kagura up in my garage and beating her within an inch of her life before raping her. What I find interesting is a lot of the dreams deal with the cleanup too, after having her bleed and vomit everywhere I spend a lot of time cutting up the body to dispose of and cleaning my garage of all the evidence.

Well user, you might not believe this, but I actually had a dream the night/early morning before Nintendo's E3 conference,
and in that dream,
I saw a new Metroid game being announced that may or may not have been a remake of Super Metroid.
In that announcement trailer, Samus fought Kraid (climbing up belly, shooting shoots, etc.),
But Kraid DIDN'T HAVE A FACE. He has has head, but he does not have eyes, a nose, or a mouth, it's just Kraid with this fleshy mass of nothing for a face.
Lucky me, I guess.

At least it's not a real person, so you won't get arrested. Rape and chop away user

Eh, 4/10 shook my toes a bit.

I fucked Toriel in a cabin in the woods in one dream

Now imagine Ashley begging Wario to fuck her with this playing in the background.

I once dreamed that some guys locked Priscilla from Fire Emblem 7 in a wooden coffin, while she was still alive, put the coffin on a lake, than set it on fire. I think I swam out and tried to save her, but I woke up before I could.

Sounds like the fucking witch got what she had coming.

I had a vivid dream where Sesame Street was about the last humans on earth left alive during a monster apocalypse, kept alive because their delusional singing was amusing.
I suppose you could make a game about one of the human kids finding out the truth.
or Resident Evil 3 set in Sesame Street

Man I wanna know more about these ducks…

I use to play Dwarf Fortress and Angband so often that I once dreamed of a swirling mess of ascii characters. I've also dreamt up bizarre Doom-clones.

There was an fps sorta like that. You were a janitor on the set of a sesame street esque show, and the puppets rebelled and you had to kill them all.

I had a dream where I saw Bowser's wife. She was a Lovecraftian horror that sort of resembled the inside of a large cave, complete with stalactites dripping onto stalagmites, except it was all her flesh (including the liquid). It was like the room was coated with her. I think her face resembled pic related.
(It was in a cutscene of a 3D platformer where you played as Peach.)

I once had a dream of being on SS13,like 1 year ago I guess.
It was the usual greytide shit,fucking around in bar,racing for gloves,getting tools.But it turned weird when I teamed up with sec just to fuck up clown,which was fucking up the station.then the clown said that he wasn't antag while I was beating him and I was banned,AKA thrown into a limbo
Fucking weird shit.

shit why do I remember you and why the fuck time flew fast.

The most fucked up dream wasn't of any extant game, but rather a game about exorcism. The premise I think was that an exorcist somehow has to fight the Devil inside of the girl he's trying to purify by traversing various Thief-like levels of her conscious with the possessed girl lurking at all points. Everything was rather low poly, and I was watching the protag walk in a water level only to get caught and murdered. The Oekaki is a poor representation, but this is what it was kinda like. The top left corner was the face of the girl in order to indicate how angry she is. She'd also say stuff like "I'LL KILL YOU" which was placed next to this monitor. Bottom had health, holy water level, and I'm sure a bunch of other shit. The room had water pouring from the ceilings, and the girl was standing right there with a disturbingly slack jaw like she didn't have any bones there.

and now I want to playe Super Princess Peach 64

I used to trip and pass out when masturbating all the time and I'd constantly find myself jerking it half asleep to Dust514's Plasma Cannon.

I want this game now.

I had the most wonderful dream where I was part of a mission to travel back in time and foil hitler, but my crew were secretly planning to help hitler so he wouldn't lose the war, and after the timeline changed I woke to a loving family, a wife and two kids, my family, and everything was beautiful and we lived in a small town with a tight knit community and everyone was friendly, but as a result of altering the timeline my crew and I were plagued by frequent headaches from the conflicting memories of two different lives like in the butterfly effect. We were happy. Then I woke up with renewed sadness and sense of purpose.

Did you watch the movie by any chance?

maybe i could be your wario

123 Slaughter Me Street. I don't recall the game being all that good, though.

Wait no, that was a different game.

No, it was different. it was on ios

The last four levels of that game look pretty good, which makes it a shame that more than half of that game is garbage with no replay value.

I constantly see the dream of Goro chasing me in a narrow and endless hallway. Whenever he catches me he rips my arms and i feel intense pain from that. But strangely i also have the power to pause and restart the chase again like in video games, though to activate it i must push out 'something' as if i was dropping a huge shit. It never stops until i wake up.

When I was a kid I had a bunch of dreams where I was Mario hiding from bowser.
I don't have video game dreams anymore tbh

You had one job.

Good concept poorly executed.

I just woke up from a dream that Dragons Dogma 2 was announced at E3. I wanted to kill myself after I realized the truth.

Story time?

Do you miss her?

There will be no model like that, there will be only shitty overwatch nude models.

SiIvagunner is cancer. Just look at how they beat an Inspector Gadget dead horse meme that was cancer from the beginning just to mock another cancerous channel.

boy that was fucking awesome

i dreamed op made a shit thread and then it came true

Not really, good riddance, I was tired of her preventing me from sleep all the time.

But the weirdest thing now is that my waifu happens to also be a spider girl. Not that I'm complaining.

I just dreamt that I was playing a slow paced samurai game. I couldn't run, I had to move slowly at all times. I was moving through a fishing village and attacking village people with special moves that were activated by button combinations that I somehow accidentally executed. The villagers were zombies, or demons, or something of that nature. As I explored, a message popped up at my character's feet. I couldn't read it, but I know it had something to do with being invaded, a la Dark Souls. It was now that I was able to move quickly, and I ran up a hillside to a highway that is connected to a bridge that overlooked the entire town. In the distance, I saw a figure approach, but I couldn't tell what it looked like from afar because the place was dark. I ran toward it, and saw that it was running towards me.

I got invaded by Duke Nukem. Well, maybe not Duke Nukem, but an archetypal character that is similar to Duke Nukem. Maybe it was just some generic muscleheaded commando with a wisecracking visage. Anyway, he wanted to take me to a penis convention. A fucking penis convention, I guess where people gather to appreciate penis. I didn't want to go, and I tried to sneak away from Duke Nukem, but he is not only incredibly fast, but also hyper aware of my movements. It's like he knew everything I was going to do before I did it. Anyway, so we're walking down this alley way and I just randomly squeeze this woman's ass as I'm walking by, which felt great.

Then we enter this corridor with random people standing on either side of its walls. The corridor leads to a large marketplace like area, it looked almost like a supermarket or something and less like a convention floor. Anyway, there were lots of people and I felt pretty uncomfortable being in a place that is designed to worship penis, though I did find it very amusing. Anyway, the dream sort of dissipates at this point, I lose focus, Duke Nukem just disappears and I sort of aimlessly wander around until it ends.

The slow paced horror samurai Tenchu/Silent Hill thing seems like it would be fun to play. Duke Nukem likes dicks, or he presumed that I like dicks, I guess. I get the feeling I had this dream before. Also, I have brief flashes of playing Zelda, and using a web browser that doubles as an emulator. Weird shit.

Somebody needs to draw a comic of that last one.

First panel: Wario and Ashley in bed. Wario is facing the edge of the bed sleeping.

Second Panel: She tugs on his arm and gets his attention.

Third Panel: She's crying, sitting there in some sort of bikini, begging Wario to fuck her. Wario says "no" and goes back to sleep.

Fourth Panel: Wario, Mona and Ashley are eating breakfast.

i think you need to eat less expired garlic

Reported.

or just dont let it spoil, youd have to forget about it for like a year for that to happen

Waaaaa

or

I fucking hate these kind of dreams. I think they are the video counterpart of those dreams where you punch someone but it has the same effect of throwing someone a cotton pillow or you can't run because your legs get super tired or you can't go faster than 2 meters per minute.Fuck these types of dreams. I always wake up pissed.

I'm going to guess you are German.

I frequently have dreams where I screencap something for Holla Forums and accidentally dox myself and ruin my life

Even if I did dox myself, I know the extent of it would just be some people ringing my house but I still have these dreams for some reason.

Woke up, cockblocked by smough
Fuck you smough

I keep having dreams where I'm playing on a community server that used to be alive.

I've dreamed of so many good games with so many rewarding secrets and mysteries.

Kill all goreshits excruciatingly.

I dreamed of a video game last night. It had a typical indie clique pixel-shit art style. It's like minecraft threw up on something made by phil fish or mr shitface. I can only remember the tail end of it. I got into an older toyota-looking car and ran over a bulldyke and her spawn when they wouldn't stop talking shit to me. Took out a farmhouse in the process. I only drove through the front door and that was enough to collapse it.

I drove off into the moonlit desert while my score was tallying up. I think it was a good score too.

I dreamed I was playing Metal Gear Rising 2, I was having so much fun
then I woke up

When I was a kid, I dreamt I was Banjo in Diddy Kong Racing (early graphics and all) trapped in a pyramid course with no way out. After what felt like hours of endless driving through the claustrophobic pyramid halls with colorful road floors, a horrific and realistic mummy comes out and tears Banjo to bloody shreds. That shit gave me a slight trauma that kept me from playing vidya games after midnight for a few months.

A happier childhood dream was when I was Diddy Kong in DKC just jumping around in the tree house collecting balloons with my dad who was in the form of DK. We then went out to the back of the treehouse and went fishing for banana fishes. It was fun.

I dreamed I had fun

Who the fuck dreams about video games?

first, some context.

After him, I had various dreams about other humanoid monsters, all different. One made of light and glass that ate gauze in my parent's bathroom, one made of fire that killed my family, one with a cat's face and a shark's mouth that chased me, so on and so forth.

I actually like the dreams in retrospect.

Heres a recent one I had:

I was bingong on Stellaris like a middle-aged woman does with soap operas. I ended up falling asleep and dreaming about being a dictator in some kind of human empire of sorts. Was given a holographic projector to make decisions across the nation, stuff like bolstering the fleet, colonizing a world, and the one of focus being genociding a bunch of literal fungus people from a paradise world.

What woke me up was me confirming the genocide, then some fucking sexy mushroom/lichen lady just appearing in my golden office room and strutting towards me, I was actually enjoying the display until the bitch showed her mouth of a thousand jagged fucking teeth and went right for my junk.

I think I'll just lay off spess empire-ing for a bit and get back to focusing on lucid dreaming about mai waifu.

I wanna nutt on her lips and teeth

Man fuck chocolate at night.

that's it
that was the whole fucking dream
just fucking belts whirring.
they didn't even have anything on them or have any arms picking stuff off them it was just fucking belts.

It's always the same dream.
I'm in a hearing room, and before me is a council consisting of Donkey Kong, Wild Woody (pic related), and Eric Sparrow. Eric begins, "We call you here so we may review your crimes, of which there are many. We are skipping the infallible misdemeanor charges, such as skating goofy and being a narc." Wild Woody then begins to vibrate wildly, his limbs phasing through the mighty desk in front of him. Eric continues, "This council has assembled to properly file charges against you, and they are heavy charges indeed. Our reports say on April 21st, 1988 you used the 30 lives code for the game Contra. What is your defense?" Whatever I can think of never suffices, on one occasion I was even lucid enough to point out I wasn't even alive then, but Eric asked for my birth certificate I was charged as guilty anyway. At this point Donkey Kong (who has looked increasingly irritated over the course of the dream) begins to pound his chest and abducts a female member of the jury before exiting in haste. Shortly after, Wild Woody's jaw unhinges, and the rigid "flesh" around his gaping maw begins to fold inside out, his teeth facing out of his body in uniform like an ivory circlet. If I don't wake up out of sheer horror, Eric continues. "We see that your are guilty as charged. Woody, if you would do the honors."
Then woody clamors down the podium like something out of a Japanese horror movie and begins to erase me using his pink behind.
Always starting with my feet so I can see my very existence being erased.
Always.
Then he gets to my eyes and I wake up in a hot sweat. Anyways, I have been meaning to buy Zone of the Enders Collection for the PS3, is it worth it?

Do it faggot.

I had a dream I could not wake up when I was a kid from no matter how hard I tried.

I was in an abandoned apartment building that towered in a foggy abyss. I couldn't find my way, as trash and iron grating kept blocking my path. I was being chased up to the top floor by a large, muscular humanoid with a covered face. When I got to the top, there was a girl like Alessa sitting at a windowsill. She had an oppressively malevolent aura that seemed to grip at my throat. In my dream, I was silently screaming, unable to breathe, for what felt like days. Somehow, something broke me free and I rushed back down, but I was still unable to escape. This cycle continued for dream-years until I was allowed to leave for some reason I cannot remember.

Silent Hill would not come out for another three years, Silent Hill 2 for another five. And yet, the same original design for Pyramid Head is what chased me down endlessly in that dream, so as far as I'm concerned, I've fucking been to Silent Hill.

I also had a dream I was just posting on Holla Forums
I've had dreams even more mundane than this, too.
i also had some dreams about autismblocks and i had one about memegame right after it came out

Shit, that reminds me of the dream I had as a kid where I was playing Yoshi's Island. The whole dream was just me walking around at the beginning of the Underground Maze level where you pound the ground to get to the rest of the level. I woke up after I did the ground pound.

You need to describe this mushroom/lichen lady in greater detail. For research purposes, obviously.

that is fucking hilarious

Waaaaa

I had a dream when I was a kid where Gasgano from Star Wars: Racer Revenge was riding the giant krabby patty monster from Spongebob: Creature from the Krusty Krab. He was riding it through this city where the buildings were all built on top of each other in levels, and I would have to follow him up into another level just to catch up with him. All the while this girl who was dressed as a waitress was happily explaining to me how that giant burger was one of the best tasting burgers her establishment has to offer. When I finally caught up with him I felt very, very accomplished and was hailed as a master racer because I caught up with Gasgano. Pics are Gasgano and the krabby patty.

I kinda wanted to keep this one to myself in case I could some day make an actual game out of it, but fuck it. No way that's gonna happen.

It started off, as far as I can remember, with a dude on a motorcycle. No particular features I recall, just a cool guy on a motorcycle. He was racing through a city, but it was a city that seemed to be remodeled specifically to accommodate cool guys on motorcycles - the roads had gigantic ramps and quarter pipes built around and on them, crafted out of scrap metal, all in the name of driving to my destination as fast and as stunty as possible, all with a chick sidekick chatting what I had to do via radio.
Once I got to my destination, I saw that this guy had called me to come to his suburban home, to deal with the gophers that were digging up his lawn. The clear course of action, obviously, was to beat those gophers to death with my motorcycle and toss pipe bombs into their holes. The homeowner didn't care that I was destroying his property with a motorcycle and explosives, in fact he was happy as a Crazy Taxi customer when you're driving against traffic.
Sooner or later, a newspaper flew onto the lawn via the wind, and as a camera zoomed in I saw just what the stakes were: a young man running for mayor, fresh new blood in the political climate, had caught the attention and the ire of two elderly men, a particular duo nicknamed the Sinister Six. They got this name because collectively, the two of them had six heads: one had two, the other four. Clearly, my role in this was to aid the new young mayoral candidate and defeat the tyranny of the old men ruling the world. Like a weird sort of Jet Set Radio, only with more actual property damage.

I woke up around that time, so I have no idea what would have come next. I can only assume things would get more exaggerated and somehow tolerated as things progressed, so by the end you'd be firebombing a retirement home in a war against old people and be hailed as a hero for it.

WAAAAAAAA

Only remotely eerie dream I can think of was where I was once playing JSRF on my phone somehow, and got slightly spooked when I managed to unlock a skeleton as a playable character. The music stopped at that point.

I had a dream I NTR'd my waifu by sleeping with another girl from the same game.

yeah been playing the witcher for over 200 hours.

feel sad and broken for 2 days.

>2 (((youtuber))) games, don't remember the titles but one of the games starred Fitzthistlewitz for some reason
I wonder what was inside those dream games.

I dream RTS games and krautchan tier map painters

coziest vidya dream I ever had was being a technician driving a Tiberium harvester just fucking chilling, thinking about how to get my job done well and drinking coffee in the cockpit

I once dreamed I was a stalker in the Zone, and I got into a train near Cordon. Then bloodsuckers and robots attacked, I killed two and was torn to bits.

JOONAS MENTIONED

I had a repeat of that same dream at least twice, only the second time I got gutted with a knife and the third time I actually succeeded in murdering all of the terrorists, but people called me fucking psycho, and the crush never talked to me again

I think I might have some self esteem problems.

that pic is more sad than it should be

Cry.

I just had one this morning where I went into this second hand game shop talked to the owner then got transported to this videogame world like plok except 3d and there was this little weird creature that i had to keep spiting black seeds at him to aggro him and I had to do this across the entire map to get a secret.

YES

Darkest dungeon gave me a nightmare that was bad enough to have me wake up screaming and flailing.

I always end up in Gensokyo when I dream and its usually a 50/50 in being terrifying to the point I don't feel like I got any rest.

I had a dream Bayonetta futa fucked me.

Jizz

I had a dream where it was basically "It Follows" but with the scrake from kf. I would run around a table trying to stay ahead of it but it was always right behind me. The worst part about it was that I was terrified cause the scrake would just come right around a corner after me with out warning so I was also on edge the whole time. **Oh and also, before all of that I dreamed I was watching a kids' show that was similar "the wiggles" but hosted by Mister Metokur.

And I fucked up the spoiler, fucking great.